All this wisdom... WASTED on usenet!
Add Reply
JTEM
2020-02-14 18:05:19 UTC
"If Trump told you people not to eat poop I'd
give you five minutes before all your teeth
were stained brown."
--The Book of JTEM

Breathtaking.

A few more poop references and Shakespeare
could've made it up to my level...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/190824261280
John Locke
2020-02-14 18:15:25 UTC
Post by JTEM
"If Trump told you people not to eat poop I'd
give you five minutes before all your teeth
were stained brown."
--The Book of JTEM
..ah yes, sounds like you're speaking from experience. Let's
check it out...SMILE JTEM ! ...suspicion confirmed !
Post by JTEM
Breathtaking.
A few more poop references and Shakespeare
could've made it up to my level...
..JTEM, I don't think Shakespeare would've aspired to the
level of a cock roach !
JTEM
2020-02-14 18:29:18 UTC
Post by JTEM
"If Trump told you people not to eat poop I'd
give you five minutes before all your teeth
were stained brown."
--The Book of JTEM
..ah yes, sounds like you're speaking from experience.
Absolutely! I've been observing the insane flip-flops coming
from you idiots since you put him in office.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/190824261280