Your current life is probably the only one you can be certain of.
Unbreakable Disease
2021-06-05 19:31:00 UTC
There is no evidence for afterlife, and all the "proofs" are all
near-death experiences that doesn't prove a shit. If you inject some
ketamine into normal, non-dying people, they will experience some
elements of an NDE.

Sure, we were all dead for eternity before we came into existence for a
while only to die again, but there is no certainty you will get to live
a second time.

Live an authentic life while it lasts, don't waste your life on
worshipping a god that probably doesn't exist.
--
Tip me: bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f

bitcoin:bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f
Andrew
2021-06-06 01:08:01 UTC
Post by Unbreakable Disease
There is no evidence for afterlife, and all the "proofs" are all
near-death experiences that doesn't prove a shit. If you inject some
ketamine into normal, non-dying people, they will experience some
elements of an NDE.
Sure, we were all dead for eternity before we came into existence for a
while only to die again, but there is no certainty you will get to live
a second time.
According to Jesus, you most certainly will rise.

"Marvel not at this; for the hour is coming in
which 'all' that are in the graves shall hear His
voice and shall come forth - they that have
done good, unto the resurrection of life, and
they that have done evil, unto the resurrection
of damnation." ~ Jesus

"For we must 'all' appear before the judgment
seat of Christ, that every one may receive the
things done in his body, according to what he
hath done, whether it be good or bad."
Post by Unbreakable Disease
Live an authentic life while it lasts,
Yes.
Post by Unbreakable Disease
don't waste your life on worshipping a god
that probably doesn't exist.
Right, rather worship the God that DOES
exist.
hhya...@gmail.com
There is no according, there is no jesus...PERIOD!
Michelle Malkin
Maybe we need yeast?
JWS
You are like... afterbirth.
John Locke
2021-06-06 02:11:31 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Unbreakable Disease
There is no evidence for afterlife, and all the "proofs" are all
near-death experiences that doesn't prove a shit. If you inject some
ketamine into normal, non-dying people, they will experience some
elements of an NDE.
Sure, we were all dead for eternity before we came into existence for a
while only to die again, but there is no certainty you will get to live
a second time.
According to Jesus, you most certainly will rise.
"Marvel not at this; for the hour is coming in
which 'all' that are in the graves shall hear His
voice and shall come forth - they that have
done good, unto the resurrection of life, and
they that have done evil, unto the resurrection
of damnation." ~ Jesus
...Biblical rubbish !
Post by Andrew
"For we must 'all' appear before the judgment
seat of Christ, that every one may receive the
things done in his body, according to what he
hath done, whether it be good or bad."
...and more Biblical rubbish !
Post by Andrew
Post by Unbreakable Disease
Live an authentic life while it lasts,
Yes.
Post by Unbreakable Disease
don't waste your life on worshipping a god
that probably doesn't exist.
Right, rather worship the God that DOES exist.
...there's no evidence that you "God" exists. Even if it did, why
would any god in its right mind want to muck up paradise with billions
of self-righteous, noxious, tiresome Christians ? Makes no fucking
sense whatsoever ! I could understand maybe a few pleasant orangutans,
dolphins or fuzzy kittens...but NOT Christians ! Hell no..no
way..especially NOT for eternity !

"There is not enough love and kindness in the world to give any of
it away to imaginary beings." - Friederich Nietzsche
JTEM
2021-06-06 04:58:14 UTC
...there's no evidence that you "God" exists.
Of course there is, Outside your mental illness testimony is evidence. It's
accepted by every court on the planet as evidence, as well as countless
scientific studies. And if you reject personal testimony that leaves you
in the awkward position where there is not a shred of evidence that
any atheists exists.

Oops, that's right; in the throws of your mental illness you just convince
yourself that hypocrisy is a valid form of argument...

But even if you want to paint yourself as a highly disordered hypocrite
the theists STILL have evidence, Like miracles, and medical miracles in
particular because they are documented by science -- medical science --
usually beginning BEFORE anyone sees anything miraculous in the
first place.

The Catholic church actually has a rather rigorous process that claims
must survive before they are declared miracles. The criteria is quite
strict and everything is overseen by actual doctors and not highly disordered
usenet trolls. I've posted details & links many times over the years, you've
seen them, but never can your twisted brain remember much less acknowledge
them...

(Try the Google Groups archive, you dumb spazz)

Science routinely posits "God did it." Of course science has to give God a
pseudo name to keep morons from pitching a fit, and this always works.

The "Observer" in the Copenhagen Interpretation, the "Programmer" in the
simulated universe theory... "the brain" or "Mind" in the brain universe...

Of course none of this is news to you, you're just too emotionally fucked
up, too dishonest. You have dogma to defend and, by golly, you're always
going to defend it.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/911/page/6
Unbreakable Disease
2021-06-06 08:40:00 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by John Locke
[...]
I found this miracle:
https://mysticpost.com/2020/01/miracle-of-lanciano-italy-the-most-scientifically-proven-miracle-in-the-catholic-church/
However, I don't understand how it was proven.

Also, your Catholic Church was murdering innocent people for a long
time. Was God here to stop the church from killing them?

JWS
2021-06-07 15:36:16 UTC
Michelle Malkin
2021-06-09 04:55:03 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by JTEM
Post by John Locke
...there's no evidence that you "God" exists.
Of course there is, Outside your mental illness testimony is evidence.
Only if it's accepted. Atheists and people of other religions don't
accept your blather.
Christopher A. Lee
2021-06-09 12:29:38 UTC
On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 21:55:03 -0700 (PDT), Michelle Malkin
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by JWS
Post by JTEM
Post by John Locke
...there's no evidence that you "God" exists.
Of course there is, Outside your mental illness testimony is evidence.
Only if it's accepted. Atheists and people of other religions don't
accept your blather.
That implies that its rejection subjective - which is how the
religious interpret it.

It's more correct to say that it is only evidence for a specific
conclusion if it is defended as such and actually leads to that
conclusion..
Christopher A. Lee
2021-06-09 12:53:31 UTC
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by JWS
Post by JTEM
Post by John Locke
...there's no evidence that you "God" exists.
There isn't.

Because nothing whatsoever leads to that conclusion.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by JWS
Post by JTEM
Of course there is, Outside your mental illness testimony is evidence.
Only if it's accepted. Atheists and people of other religions don't
accept your blather.
That implies that its rejection subjective - which is how the
religious interpret it.
Ooops... "is subjective".
JTEM
2021-06-10 01:34:59 UTC
That
Oh who cares? Darwin was a fraud. His one and only theory was utter rubbish
and it was called Pangenesis, not evolution. Abiogenesis isn't science either.
It's religious belief, something that can never be falsified in your crusty skull.

Testimony is evidence. You are mentally unhinged.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/653442918296829952
aaa
2021-06-10 13:20:52 UTC
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by JWS
Post by JTEM
Post by John Locke
...there's no evidence that you "God" exists.
Of course there is, Outside your mental illness testimony is evidence.
Only if it's accepted. Atheists and people of other religions don't
accept your blather.
That implies that its rejection subjective - which is how the
religious interpret it.
More than that. It's subjective ignorance. It's both subjective and
ignorant.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
It's more correct to say that it is only evidence for a specific
conclusion if it is defended as such and actually leads to that
conclusion..
It's the whale in the sea that is beyond your desert fox hole.

Beyond this physical world, there is the spiritual world that is the
true reality. This spiritual world is beyond science. It is why your
demand for scientific evidence of the spiritual world is absurd. It's
only the evidence of your subjective ignorance.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by JWS
"...there's no evidence that you "God" exists."

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Andrew
2021-06-07 13:16:47 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Unbreakable Disease
There is no evidence for afterlife, and all the "proofs" are all
near-death experiences that doesn't prove a shit. If you inject some
ketamine into normal, non-dying people, they will experience some
elements of an NDE.
Sure, we were all dead for eternity before we came into existence for a
while only to die again, but there is no certainty you will get to live
a second time.
According to Jesus, you most certainly will rise.
"Marvel not at this; for the hour is coming in
which 'all' that are in the graves shall hear His
voice and shall come forth - they that have
done good, unto the resurrection of life, and
they that have done evil, unto the resurrection
of damnation." ~ Jesus
...Biblical rubbish !
But Jesus is the One who has the keys to the
grave, and for sure you are going to see Him.

"I am the First and the Last. I am He who
lives and was dead, and behold, I am alive
forevermore, Amen. And I have the keys
of death and the grave." ~ Rev 1:18
He does.
Ted
2021-06-07 14:21:20 UTC
On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 06:16:47 -0700, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Unbreakable Disease
while only to die again, but there is no certainty you will get to live
a second time.
According to Jesus, you most certainly will rise.
"Marvel not at this; for the hour is coming in
which 'all' that are in the graves shall hear His
voice and shall come forth - they that have
done good, unto the resurrection of life, and
they that have done evil, unto the resurrection
of damnation." ~ Jesus
...Biblical rubbish !
But Jesus is the One who has the keys to the
grave, and for sure you are going to see
Him.
"I am the First and the Last. I am He who
lives and was dead, and behold, I am alive
forevermore, Amen. And I have the keys
of death and the grave." ~ Rev 1:18
That's just bullshit that some lying bastard
made up. Why do you wanna think it's true?
JWS
2021-06-07 14:43:14 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Post by Unbreakable Disease
Live an authentic life while it lasts,
Yes.
Post by Unbreakable Disease
don't waste your life on worshipping a god
that probably doesn't exist.
Right, rather worship the God that DOES exist.
...there's no evidence that you "God" exists. Even if it did,
He does.
Some day you will die. Your body will rot and your
bones will crumble. There will be no evidence that your
body ever existed. And from that time forward, you
will never have another thought, feeling, or experience.
If you can remember the first 13.77 billion years of the
universe, it will be exactly like that.
Andrew
2021-06-07 15:01:04 UTC
Post by JWS
Some day you will die. Your body will rot and your
bones will crumble. There will be no evidence that your
body ever existed. And from that time forward, you
will never have another thought, feeling, or experience.
If you can remember the first 13.77 billion years of the
universe, it will be exactly like that.
Have you been there to know
what you are talking about?

No.

But Jesus HAS been there!

grave." ~ Jesus
JWS
2021-06-07 15:21:16 UTC
Post by Andrew
Some day you will die. Your body will rot and your
bones will crumble. There will be no evidence that your
body ever existed. And from that time forward, you
will never have another thought, feeling, or experience.
If you can remember the first 13.77 billion years of the
universe, it will be exactly like that.
Have you been there to know
what you are talking about?
Do you mean "have I been dead". No, moron,
I have never been dead. What kind of a stupid
question is that?
Where is THERE?
The question is "What are YOU talking about?".
What I said is perfectly logical. You're talking
about some fantasy "there".
Post by Andrew
No.
No, what?
But Jesus HAS been there!
Don't believe it.
Unbreakable Disease
2021-06-09 16:34:00 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by Andrew
Some day you will die. Your body will rot and your
bones will crumble. There will be no evidence that your
body ever existed. And from that time forward, you
will never have another thought, feeling, or experience.
If you can remember the first 13.77 billion years of the
universe, it will be exactly like that.
Have you been there to know
what you are talking about?
Do you mean "have I been dead". No, moron,
I have never been dead. What kind of a stupid
question is that?
Where is THERE?
The question is "What are YOU talking about?".
What I said is perfectly logical. You're talking
about some fantasy "there".I believe that you have been dead before you was born. Before that,
well, you don't know, because memory doesn't exist outside brain.
Post by JWS
Post by Andrew
No.
No, what?
But Jesus HAS been there!

John Locke
2021-06-07 15:46:15 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Post by Unbreakable Disease
Live an authentic life while it lasts,
Yes.
Post by Unbreakable Disease
don't waste your life on worshipping a god
that probably doesn't exist.
Right, rather worship the God that DOES exist.
...there's no evidence that you "God" exists. Even if it did,
He does.
Some day you will die. Your body will rot and your
bones will crumble. There will be no evidence that your
body ever existed. And from that time forward, you
will never have another thought, feeling, or experience.
If you can remember the first 13.77 billion years of the
universe, it will be exactly like that.
...you're gonna give Andrew nightmares. He simply doesn't
possess faculties needed to address reality !

JTEM
2021-06-07 21:28:33 UTC
Post by JWS
Some day you will die.
You Satan worshipers are already dead.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/652992502115319808
JWS
2021-06-08 02:12:37 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JWS
Some day you will die.
You Satan worshipers are already dead.
Don't believe in satan either. That's still
part of YOUR bullshit that I don''t believe.
Understand? No, you don't. You're too
stupid to understand.
JTEM
2021-06-08 02:33:46 UTC
Post by JWS
Don't believe in satan either.
Liar. Satan, the Devil, Beelzebub, Darwin, the Anti Christ, Lucifer...

They are all the same evil, the same embodiment of darkness
and you are devoted to him.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/652630910294016000
JWS
2021-06-08 10:34:18 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JWS
Don't believe in satan either.
Liar. Satan, the Devil, Beelzebub, Darwin, the Anti Christ, Lucifer...
They are all the same evil, the same embodiment of darkness
and you are devoted to him.
No, I don't believe any of those exist.
Darwin did at one time, but not now.
It's so funny that you have to include
Darwin, that you are so afraid of facts
found in nature, that you have to include
him in you list of fantasy "bad guys" that
were developed long before Darwin existed.
JTEM
2021-06-08 19:55:55 UTC
Post by JWS
No, I don't believe any of those exist.
Darwin did at one time, but not now.
No. He did not. "A" Darwin existed but he bore no resemblance to the
fictional character that you worship.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/653442816626786304
JWS
2021-06-09 01:02:21 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JWS
No, I don't believe any of those exist.
Darwin did at one time, but not now.
No. He did not. "A" Darwin existed but he bore no resemblance to the
fictional character that you worship.
I am amazed at how you can seemingly satisfy
yourself with imaginary fantastical ideas.
JTEM
2021-06-10 01:30:46 UTC
Post by JWS
I am amazed at how you can seemingly satisfy
yourself with imaginary fantastical ideas.
...says the rotating sock puppet who believes in a fictional
character named "Darwin" whose theory was evolution, and not
Pangenesis.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/653442918296829952
Ron Dean
2021-06-09 02:01:29 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by JTEM
Post by JWS
Some day you will die.
You Satan worshipers are already dead.
Don't believe in satan either. That's still
part of YOUR bullshit that I don''t believe.
Understand? No, you don't. You're too
stupid to understand.
There's evil, sickness, murder, rape, wars and indifference to others.
What accounts for this?
Michelle Malkin
Greed and religion.
Ron Dean
2021-06-09 14:55:04 UTC
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Ron Dean
Post by JTEM
Post by JWS
Some day you will die.
You Satan worshipers are already dead.
Don't believe in satan either. That's still
part of YOUR bullshit that I don''t believe.
Understand? No, you don't. You're too
stupid to understand.
There's evil, sickness, murder, rape, wars and indifference to others.
What accounts for this?
Greed and religion.
Actually 1) Land take-over for expansion, 2) Freedom (slavery)
3) financial (exist depression) 4) Invasion (Vs defense)
5) religious wars (Crusades to reclaim taken property) Islam
(requirement by god to kill infidels)
Michelle Malkin
2021-06-09 05:00:19 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JWS
Some day you will die.
You Satan worshipers are already dead.
There is no Satan, Johnboy, unless you've volunteered for the job.
Couldn't be. You're no Tom Ellis.
JTEM
2021-06-10 01:32:22 UTC
***@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Instead of singing your praises to Satan, why not give morality &
decency a try?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/653442918296829952
John Locke
2021-06-07 15:43:48 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
[...]
...absolute rubbish that any ancient half-wit could have fabricated
and stuck in a book !
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
...there's no evidence that you "God" exists. Even if it did,
He does.
...he does not. If there were a real "God", it would be blatantly
obvious to everyone and the world would be a much different place.
The world as we know it today is totaly indicative of a world that
is the result of natural, godless processes.

Michelle Malkin
2021-06-09 04:48:57 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Post by Unbreakable Disease
Live an authentic life while it lasts,
Yes.
Post by Unbreakable Disease
don't waste your life on worshipping a god
that probably doesn't exist.
Right, rather worship the God that DOES exist.
...there's no evidence that you "God" exists. Even if it did,
He does.
Your word will never be enough, Andyroo. And, you have no evidence.
You're out of luck.
Unbreakable Disease
2021-06-09 16:23:00 UTC
Post by Andrew
[...]
Just because the Bible says so doesn't automatically make it true.
Post by Andrew
Post by Unbreakable Disease
Live an authentic life while it lasts,
Yes.
Post by Unbreakable Disease
don't waste your life on worshipping a god that probably doesn't exist.
Right, rather worship the God that DOES exist.
...there's no evidence that you "God" exists. Even if it did,
He does.
We don't know whether you are right or wrong.

hhya...@gmail.com
JTEM
2021-06-06 04:25:13 UTC
Post by Unbreakable Disease
There is no evidence for afterlife
Of course there is. You're just a mentally unstable piece of shit
who can't deal with reality...

Ghosts?

Reincarnation? You're very familiar with the Dalai Lama, who was
HEAVILY vetted before being pronounced the reincarnated soul of
the previous Dalai Lama...

You're probably even more familiar with the evidence of people
who actually died, sometimes for rather extended periods, before
being revived & relating Life-After-Death experiences. But of course
with your disorder you just kind of "Decide" that you're an oh so
special EXPERT who "Knows" better than the people who really
died...

So, let's try to steer you back towards reality:

There is plenty of evidence for Life-After-Death. You may not find
that evidence compelling, but it is evidence and you about it and
your need to pretend otherwise is a display of your sickness.

Recognize it. Acknowledge your illness. THAT alone will be a step
towards recovery.

You're welcome.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/aesthetics/page/3
hhya...@gmail.com
Since when does reality anything to do with the stupidity of dogma in theism??????
JTEM
2021-06-06 17:16:51 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Since when does reality
That was my whole point, you dumb spazz. The collective is divorced from
reality. It says "No evidence" when it's quite familiar with evidence, and
quite accustomed to having their nose rubbed in it when they post such
shit... but you do it anyway.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/911/page/6
hhya...@gmail.com
2021-06-07 14:37:56 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by ***@gmail.com
Since when does reality
That was my whole point, you dumb spazz. The collective is divorced from
reality. It says "No evidence" when it's quite familiar with evidence, and
quite accustomed to having their nose rubbed in it when they post such
shit... but you do it anyway.
So you say, but then we have never encountered with anything you have inline with reality!
You can't fool the intelligent people...
Ted
2021-06-08 01:31:37 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
So you say
What I said now
Was as fucked up as everything you say.

<Replonk>
hhya...@gmail.com
2021-06-08 02:47:20 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
So you say
What I said now said & you're replying to? You noticed it was me? This is
in fact news worthy to you -- the fact that I said what I said?
Damn. The collective is reaching...
What you say has no meaning, and I am telling you that!
May be you find it more exciting to talk to the mirror which I am sure can respond the way you want it to be....
Unbreakable Disease
2021-06-06 08:31:00 UTC
Post by JTEM
[...]
https://godisimaginary.com/i8.htm

"Is this a direct proof that God is imaginary? No. However, it is a
direct proof that the NDE (which many people use as "indisputable" proof
that God and eternal life exist) has no supernatural meaning. We can
scientificaly prove NDEs to be chemical side-effects rather than "a
gateway to the afterlife" as many religious believers claim."
-- --