Top 10 Roman Gods and Goddesses
G-D
2018-09-14 01:54:02 UTC
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/

All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!

G-D
Neptune
2018-09-14 02:07:17 UTC
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
Apollo Neptune Diana Mars Vulcan Pluto Minerva Venus Ceres Jupiter

Neptune
Kevrob
2018-09-14 02:14:06 UTC
Post by Neptune
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
Apollo Neptune Diana Mars Vulcan Pluto Minerva Venus Ceres Jupiter
Neptune
Hermes/Mercury and Eris/Discordia should have made the list.

2018-09-14 02:16:25 UTC
They are all pixies from Jews whose intention is to fool the fools!!!
Kevrob
2018-09-14 02:26:22 UTC
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
They are all pixies from Jews whose intention is to fool the fools!!!
No, Yap, they aren't.

There are Indo-European roots to all of these that pre-date
Judaism, the Egyptian pantheon the Norse one, and the various
ones of India, Persia and the Mediterranean world.

It's all part of the history of the various cultures west
of the homelands of the ancestors of the Chinese and other
East Asians, and north of sub-Saharan Africa's cultures.
The Greek and Roman pantheons have been used as literary devices,
by believers and non-believers alike, long after most people
stopped believing in those particular ghodz.

What's with the fixation about Jews? They have been monotheists
for a long time, and would be less likely to refer to "pagan"
ghodz than anybody, with the possible exception of those latecomers,
the Muslims.

One can be opposed to religion without being anti-Semitic.

2018-09-14 08:38:12 UTC
Post by G-D
[...]
Kevin, I am not anti-semitic. On the contrary, I admire their ability to be grand masters for all the European and Americans!

People of the East, Chinese, Japanese and Koreans believe in Buddhism which is never based on imaginative pixie. The religion is teaching of life!!!

The Judo-Christianity culture is primarily pixie-based which is nonsense and stupid.
2018-09-14 17:09:30 UTC
Post by G-D
[...]
Some Anti-Semites are weird: they hate Jews, claim they are
evil and inferior, at the same time attributing "super powers"
to them. It's not rational, at all.

It compares to how native people treat "overseas Chinese," who
may excel in business. Both groups were long banned from owning
land, so of course they concentrated on ways to make a living other
than farming or ranching! Then they earned mistrust for becoming
prosperous.
Post by Yap Honghor
People of the East, Chinese, Japanese and Koreans believe in Buddhism which is never based on imaginative pixie. The religion is teaching of life!!!
Eastern folk religion sure contains a lot of ghod-type characters,
compared to the original version of Buddhism. Even that had devas.
Japan has kamis.
See:

https://www.thoughtco.com/gods-in-buddhism-449762

Isn't it true that many people in the East follow Buddhism AND other
religions as well: the Tao, Confucianism, Shinto, etc? In the west we
refer to that as "syncretism."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_syncretism
Post by Yap Honghor
The Judo-Christianity culture is primarily pixie-based which is nonsense and stupid.
We'd say "Judeo-Christian," a term invented to avoid excluding
Jews from the moral consensus of what used to be called "Christendom."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Christian

m***@gmail.com
2018-09-14 07:48:28 UTC
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
They are all pixies from Jews whose intention is to fool the fools!!!
They're all Roman versions of Greek goods and have nothing to do
with the Hebrews.
Yap Honghor
2018-09-14 08:41:29 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
They are all pixies from Jews whose intention is to fool the fools!!!
They're all Roman versions of Greek goods and have nothing to do
with the Hebrews.
Forgive me if I am wrong....perhaps your opinion is true, but what about current situation?
I believe all local pixies of Greek, Roman or Norse have died out!
Only the fake Jesus pixie is the main stream belief....
Kevrob
2018-09-14 17:14:09 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
They are all pixies from Jews whose intention is to fool the fools!!!
They're all Roman versions of Greek goods and have nothing to do
with the Hebrews.
Forgive me if I am wrong....perhaps your opinion is true, but what about current situation?
I believe all local pixies of Greek, Roman or Norse have died out!
Only the fake Jesus pixie is the main stream belief....
The "pixies" never were, and belief in the Greco-Roman ones, or
the Norse ones didn't so much die out, as were stamped out.

Some folks are bringing that sort of religion back, though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathenry_(new_religious_movement)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Paganism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Neopagan_movements

Neo-paganism isn't a very large movement, though.

Meteorite Debris
2018-09-14 03:33:45 UTC
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
I like the idea of Bacchus, the god of having a good time. The partying
god.
Kevrob
2018-09-14 04:27:02 UTC
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
I like the idea of Bacchus, the god of having a good time. The partying
god.
It isn't an Olympian party without Bacchus/Dionysus!

m***@gmail.com
I don't like the idea of Bacchus raping unwilling women.
Kevrob
2018-09-14 16:50:33 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
I like the idea of Bacchus, the god of having a good time. The partying
god.
I don't like the idea of Bacchus raping unwilling women.
Which make Greco-Roman ghod didn't do that? It was Zeus/Jupiter's
him-damned hobby!

Alex W.
2018-09-15 01:23:47 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
I like the idea of Bacchus, the god of having a good time. The partying
god.
I don't like the idea of Bacchus raping unwilling women.
Which make Greco-Roman ghod didn't do that? It was Zeus/Jupiter's
him-damned hobby!
To give him his due, Zeus did not just rape women, he had a kinky thing
going for doing so in guise of an animal. Divine bestiality....
Don Martin
2018-09-14 21:37:38 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
I like the idea of Bacchus, the god of having a good time. The partying
god.
I don't like the idea of Bacchus raping unwilling women.
You must admit, though, that it is very difficult to rape a willing
woman.
2018-09-14 23:26:29 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
I like the idea of Bacchus, the god of having a good time. The
partying god.
I don't like the idea of Bacchus raping unwilling women.
You must admit, though, that it is very difficult to rape a willing
woman.
You forget "Stop it..I like it!"
Or, put in another context, "...and she melted into his arms."
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made

2018-09-15 00:46:47 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
I like the idea of Bacchus, the god of having a good time. The
partying god.
I don't like the idea of Bacchus raping unwilling women.
You must admit, though, that it is very difficult to rape a willing
woman.
You forget "Stop it..I like it!"
Or, put in another context, "...and she melted into his arms."
"Don't! Stop!"

"Don't stop!"

...as the old joke had it.

Terrible, nowadays, I know.

2018-09-15 17:49:35 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
I like the idea of Bacchus, the god of having a good time. The
partying god.
I don't like the idea of Bacchus raping unwilling women.
You must admit, though, that it is very difficult to rape a willing
woman.
You forget "Stop it..I like it!"
Or, put in another context, "...and she melted into his arms."
"Don't! Stop!"
"Don't stop!"
...as the old joke had it.
Terrible, nowadays, I know.
On a somewhat related note, yesterday afternoon, walking to the Metro
from the office, I was behind a your woman with a tote bag that was
emblazoned with the boast, "GIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING." I was tempted to
catch up with her to ask, "may one see a sample of your premature
ejaculation? Piece of cake for us!" but sanity prevailed. That,
along with the fact that her pace was brisk and my legs are old.
2018-09-17 03:49:50 UTC
On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 00:50:55 -0700 (PDT),
Post by m***@gmail.com
In article
Post by G-D
[...]
Fathering a child might be a little difficult for a girl, too.

2018-09-17 22:28:00 UTC
On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 00:50:55 -0700 (PDT),
Post by m***@gmail.com
In article
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
I like the idea of Bacchus, the god of having a good time. The
partying god.
I don't like the idea of Bacchus raping unwilling women.
You must admit, though, that it is very difficult to rape a willing
woman.
You forget "Stop it..I like it!"
Or, put in another context, "...and she melted into his arms."
"Don't! Stop!"
"Don't stop!"
...as the old joke had it.
Terrible, nowadays, I know.
On a somewhat related note, yesterday afternoon, walking to the Metro
from the office, I was behind a young woman with a tote bag that was
emblazoned with the boast, "GIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING." I was tempted to
catch up with her to ask, "may one see a sample of your premature
ejaculation? Piece of cake for us!" but sanity prevailed. That, along
with the fact that her pace was brisk and my legs are old.
Fathering a child might be a little difficult for a girl, too.
Baby steps, Mr S, baby steps.
2018-09-15 17:49:35 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
I like the idea of Bacchus, the god of having a good time. The
partying god.
I don't like the idea of Bacchus raping unwilling women.
You must admit, though, that it is very difficult to rape a willing
woman.
You forget "Stop it..I like it!"
Or, put in another context, "...and she melted into his arms."
A sordid admission, Mr S, that you have been reading Barbara Cartload?
2018-09-17 03:55:56 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
I like the idea of Bacchus, the god of having a good time. The
partying god.
I don't like the idea of Bacchus raping unwilling women.
You must admit, though, that it is very difficult to rape a willing
woman.
You forget "Stop it..I like it!"
Or, put in another context, "...and she melted into his arms."
A sordid admission, Mr S, that you have been reading Barbara Cartload?
I only know of that through hearsay. I don't read 'bodice ripper' stories.
Do women wear bodices these days?

2018-09-17 22:28:00 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
I like the idea of Bacchus, the god of having a good time. The
partying god.
I don't like the idea of Bacchus raping unwilling women.
You must admit, though, that it is very difficult to rape a willing
woman.
You forget "Stop it..I like it!"
Or, put in another context, "...and she melted into his arms."
A sordid admission, Mr S, that you have been reading Barbara Cartload?
I only know of that through hearsay. I don't read 'bodice ripper' stories.
Do women wear bodices these days?
Not any more. In a gesture of accomodation, they have adopted more
easily rippable tops. (These are cheaper, as well--try pricing an
authentic bodice from those dear, dead, days and translate the amount
into today's purchasing power.)
2018-09-14 08:35:01 UTC
On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 13:03:45 +0930, Meteorite Debris
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by G-D
https://www.thetoptens.com/roman-gods-goddesses/
All Praise to the Gods !!!!!!!!!!
G-D
I like the idea of Bacchus, the god of having a good time. The partying
god.
I like Botticelli's Venus...

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.LVCY9dIbdrAytZUTJgD1_AHaHk&pid=Api