Scientific Confirmation of the Soul
JTEM
2021-06-05 15:33:27 UTC
Mass of human chromosome measured, soul
discovered:

https://www.technologynetworks.com/genomics/news/the-mass-of-human-chromosomes-measured-for-the-first-time-349392

: They found that the chromosomes were about 20 times
: heavier than the DNA they contained - a much larger mass
: than previously expected, suggesting another component
: i.e. the soul

EVERYONE is shocked by this. Not that there's scientific
confirmation of the soul, but that it's contained within the
chromosomes.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/652979672154554368
JWS
2021-06-05 16:08:36 UTC
Post by JTEM
Mass of human chromosome measured, soul
https://www.technologynetworks.com/genomics/news/the-mass-of-human-chromosomes-measured-for-the-first-time-349392
: They found that the chromosomes were about 20 times
: heavier than the DNA they contained - a much larger mass
: than previously expected, suggesting another component
: i.e. the soul
EVERYONE is shocked by this. Not that there's scientific
confirmation of the soul, but that it's contained within the
chromosomes.
The article does not account for the additional proteins,
RNA, and histones that are found in the chromosome.
I doubt that would add twenty times the expected weight
but the fact that they do not mention extra products is odd.
But, unfortunately, the weight has long been known and it
is 3.6pg. So your article gives a weight which is actually
67 times the actual weight!
And even if this was correct, you must now be claiming
that the soul is in little pieces scattered throughout the
body in individual cells and that those pieces are copied,
modified, and eventually die with each cell that piece
inhabits? Never heard that one before.
JTEM
2021-06-06 03:02:43 UTC
Post by JWS
The article does
...scientifically confirm the existence of the soul.

Yes I know. If you would but turn from Satan, renounce your false
religion, the story would be transmuted and you would find the
truth laid out before you. Amen.

Plus you'd stop being a dick.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/germany/page/7
JWS
2021-06-06 08:31:59 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JWS
The article does
...scientifically confirm the existence of the soul.
Yes I know. If you would but turn from Satan, renounce your false
religion, the story would be transmuted and you would find the
truth laid out before you. Amen.
Plus you'd stop being a dick.
You could address my issue about the soul
being in parts, spread throughout the entire
body, instead of spouting irrelevant horseshit
that has nothing to do with what I said. But
you do not have the balls to do that.

Plus you'd stop being a chickenshit.
JTEM
2021-06-06 17:23:31 UTC
Post by JWS
You could address my issue
I'm not a psychiatrist. It would be inappropriate for me to do so.

Your love of Satan has turned hypocrisy into an argument,
agnosticism into atheisms and some pseudo scientific "Pangenesis"
into evolution. When you renounce evil, speaking rhetorically, the
lies that make up your "Reality" will be transmuted into truth by God.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/911/page/6
JWS
2021-06-06 19:53:37 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JWS
You could address my issue
I'm not a psychiatrist. It would be inappropriate for me to do so.
Your love of Satan has turned hypocrisy into an argument,
agnosticism into atheisms and some pseudo scientific "Pangenesis"
into evolution. When you renounce evil, speaking rhetorically, the
lies that make up your "Reality" will be transmuted into truth by God.
Yeah, I can see you have put yourself in a real tight
spot. How can you say the soul is in 30 trillion pieces?
Or how can you support that there are 30 trillion souls?
Did you think there was maybe ONE DNA somewhere
in our bodies? Did you not know DNA is in every cell in
our bodies?
See, this is what happens when you make your stupid,
ignorant claims when you don't know the first thing you
are talking about. And now you are stuck. Stuck being
the joke of the day on a.a. for all to see and laugh.
Ted
JTEM's been a joke here for over 15 years.
JTEM
2021-06-07 21:32:52 UTC
Post by JWS
Yeah, I can see you have put yourself in a real tight
spot.
No you can't and from what I am to understand you're pretty
stretched out back there anyway.
Post by JWS
How can you say the soul is in 30 trillion pieces?
There's but one ocean even if made of 30 trillion drops.

Your adoration of Satan has blinded you to truths.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/652992502115319808
JWS
2021-06-07 23:35:52 UTC
Post by JWS
How can you say the soul is in 30 trillion pieces?
There's but one ocean even if made of 30 trillion drops.
Your adoration of Satan has blinded you to truths.
So your contention is that the soul is in 30 trillion pieces.
Never heard that one before. What church are you in?
So what happens when a cell dies. And not just A cell,
because millions of cells die each day. What is happening
to your soul? And millions of different copies of DNA are
made each day. Are the parts of the soul copied also? How
is it that no one can identify the soul parts of DNA?
No need to continue with questions you will not spend
any time making up stupid answers to. It's easily seen
that you are just an idiot with no clue about anything.
JTEM
2021-06-08 03:48:40 UTC
Post by JWS
So your contention
My contention?

I authored the whole of religious thought, the concept of the soul? And
I embody all of science and it's findings?

These lies that you cherish will be transmuted into truths the moment
you renounce Satan & give yourself entirely to God.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/653388576150650880
JWS
2021-06-08 10:28:41 UTC
Post by JWS
So your contention
My contention?
Yeah, you never literally said "the soul is in 30 trillion pieces"
so I don't know for sure. It seems like you left the implication.
I authored the whole of religious thought, the concept of the soul? And
I embody all of science and it's findings?
I dunno. Do you?
Lay it on me, Baby!
JTEM
2021-06-08 19:58:07 UTC
Post by JWS
My contention?
Yeah
No.
Post by JWS
I authored the whole of religious thought, the concept of the soul? And
I embody all of science and it's findings?
I dunno. Do you?
Clear you believe so, as you attribute all that to me.
Post by JWS
These lies that you cherish will be transmuted into truths the moment
you renounce Satan & give yourself entirely to God.
Lay it on me, Baby!
Eew. You're not allowed to say that.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/653442816626786304
JWS
2021-06-08 21:50:59 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JWS
My contention?
Yeah
No.
Post by JWS
These lies that you cherish will be transmuted into truths the moment
you renounce Satan & give yourself entirely to God.
Lay it on me, Baby!
Eew. You're not allowed to say that.
So JTEM has pulled the sheets over his little head.
Time to turn out the lights on this one.
JTEM
2021-06-10 16:55:08 UTC
Post by JWS
So JTEM
JTEM is the answer.

JTEM is the question.

JTEM is the knowledge which you seek and the light by
which you read it.

You are so lucky to have JTEM. So very, Very, VERY lucky.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/155288860458
hhya...@gmail.com
2021-06-11 01:36:05 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JWS
So JTEM
JTEM is the answer.
JTEM is the question.
JTEM is the knowledge which you seek and the light by
which you read it.
You are so lucky to have JTEM. So very, Very, VERY lucky.
Indeed, we are so lucky that JTEM is speaking to her mirror all the time....
Otherwise, there will be untold misery for us!
Ted
2021-06-11 15:31:05 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by JTEM
Post by JWS
So JTEM
JTEM is the answer.
JTEM is the question.
JTEM is the knowledge which you seek and the light by
which you read it.
You are so lucky to have JTEM. So very,
Very, VERY lucky.
Indeed, we are so lucky that JTEM is
speaking to her mirror all the time....
Otherwise, there will be untold misery for
us!
LOL. JTEM is such a moron. :-)

hhya...@gmail.com
2021-06-09 00:50:44 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JWS
My contention?
Yeah
No.
Yes!
Post by JTEM
Post by JWS
I authored the whole of religious thought, the concept of the soul? And
I embody all of science and it's findings?
I dunno. Do you?
Clear you believe so, as you attribute all that to me.
Because you are part of the idiocy!!!!!!
Why not?
JTEM
2021-06-06 03:07:03 UTC
Do flawed chomosomes (Down Syndrome,
Tay-Sachs, Spina Bifida, Huntingtons)
mean a flawed soul?
I ask what you're asking is if your countless faults me you were
condemned at conception. No. It's when you are born when your
name is entered into The Book of Life... or not.

You're probably right, you're probably doomed, but you'll have all
eternity to burn in excruciating pain so why not experience the
joys of religion until then?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/germany/page/7
tesla sTinker
2021-06-06 21:54:05 UTC
It does not mean anything Flawed except for those who did not do
as He told them to do...

this is for you dummys. The real english Bible. It says all.

"26 Saying: If thou wilt hear the voice of the Lord thy God, and do what
is right before him, and obey his commandments, and keep all his
precepts, none of the evils that I laid upon Egypt, will I bring upon
thee: for I am the Lord thy healer."

Which means, He, can do anything, including make perfect
the physical flaws of any kind. If you obey. Especially the soul.
So why not trust Him, and quit reading all the false texts
that others have changed of. Yes, for their own selfish benefit.
Because believe me, it does not make it the real Bible. And they, will
not go with a soul to the place that has no flaws.

They do not fall into this part of truth. It is something you earn. So
yes, you best have the real Bible so you know what He really wants of
you including no changes.
Ted
2021-06-06 22:09:00 UTC
On Sun, 06 Jun 2021 14:54:05 -0700, tesla sTinker
Post by tesla sTinker
It does not mean anything Flawed except for those who did not do
as He told them to do...
this is for you dummys. The real english Bible. It says all.
So why not trust Him, and quit reading all the false texts
that others have changed of. Yes, for their own selfish benefit.
Because believe me, it does not make it the real Bible. And they, will
not go with a soul to the place that has no
flaws.
The soul obviously exists. It's what holds you
up. When your soul leaves your body you fall down.
tesla sTinker
2021-06-06 22:44:31 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
not go with a soul to the place that has no
flaws.
The soul obviously exists. It's what holds you up. When your soul leaves
your body you fall down.
your funny..... Yup, something like that...

In Holy Heaven, you get to keep your real body. Unflawed. That means
no, you will not be fat if your fat now. However, it will be a body as
the Body of Jesus Christ after He rose again from the dead, but He was
never dead really, Because it will be the same as Jesus's....God

IF, you do get there. ?

Meaning, it will not require physical food as it does now to exist.
But it will still be a body. Saint Augustine writings explain to this.
Yes, the old Church Fathers, and it is from the Bible that they do get
this.

Be very careful reading the true Douay Rheims Bible, because, there is
the other Jesus inside it. That's right, there was another one. So be
very careful of what you believe is of God, and what is of the other
Jesus. It would not be right, if I did not tell you the truth of those
true books. Everyone should know the real truth, of that set of true
History Books, That are known, yes, as the Real Bible. This is why,
some use a concordance to it. But be careful, even in those, there can
be mistakes.
Ted
Thanks for the info, Tesla.
tesla Stinker
2021-06-10 21:24:49 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
true books. Everyone should know the real
truth, of that set of true
History Books, That are known, yes, as the
Real Bible. This is why,
some use a concordance to it. But be
careful, even in those, there can
be mistakes.
Thanks for the info, Tesla.
It's not the first time God has thrown them out of the priesthood....

62 These sought the writing of their genealogy, and found it not, and they
were cast out of the priesthood.

Bible,,, Book of Ezra, chapter 2
osugeo...@aol.com
2021-06-06 23:31:22 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
not go with a soul to the place that has no
flaws.
The soul obviously exists. It's what holds you
up. When your soul leaves your body you fall down.
How erudite you are Ted!
I once lost my soul and fell down into a burning ring of fire!
As I fell the flames grew higher, and it burned,
burned, burned, the ring of fire.

I thought I'd never get out, but aaa threw me out, saying
I wasn't aware philosophically of his truths and told me I
was not even fit for the Fiery Pit.

Mrvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
Ted
LOL! Yeah, I hate it when that happens.
JWS
https://nami.org/Get-Involved/Awareness-Events/Mental-Health-Awareness-Month
tesla sTinker
2021-06-06 23:01:50 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by tesla sTinker
[...]
God is not negotiable, and Jesus told us to obey Moses, not deny him.
Same as to obey God. 1st Commandment is why. No, you cannot throw out
the Bible from a country that honors God as in, In God We Trust.?? From
Its courtrooms. ????

So, if some idiot thinks they can use a mycologist, Who is crazy in the
first place, to find out something they cannot say really, but they say
it anyway just to get paid,, makes it a lie yes. And that, is not
obedience to the very first commandment. Most doctors have not a clue
of being a real doctor. Especially when it comes to the mind.
Possession of the devil is not crazy, it is a problem that is not with a
soul or is it even holy, for then the soul becomes flawed in the lies,
(freemasonry) , which is what the devil wants. Including a psychologist.
Because most of them are liars to. So fail safe is science, if it
can be proven. Yet, none of you know whether the earth goes around the
sun or not, for there is no fixed point in space. Until there is, you
will not be able to tell.
tesla sTinker
Here is the ps. It is against God's law, to leave the planet.
hhya...@gmail.com
You theists are suppose to seek union with it at your earliest day but keep postponing for no reason...
Mitchell Holman
2021-06-07 01:54:18 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
It does not mean anything Flawed except for those who did not do
as He told them to do...
this is for you dummys. The real english Bible. It says all.
"26 Saying: If thou wilt hear the voice of the Lord thy God, and do what
is right before him, and obey his commandments, and keep all his
precepts, none of the evils that I laid upon Egypt, will I bring upon
thee: for I am the Lord thy healer."
The god that just got finished murdering
every firstborn child in Egypt calls himself
a healer?
JTEM
2021-06-07 21:34:28 UTC
The god that just got finished murdering
every firstborn child in Egypt calls himself
a healer?
So the bible is literally true AGAIN?

See? See that? The collective is angry at God.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/652992502115319808
Mitchell Holman
This is your mythology, you tell us.
JTEM
2021-06-08 03:50:14 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Mitchell Holman
The god that just got finished murdering
every firstborn child in Egypt calls himself
a healer?
So the bible is literally true and God kills people, according
to you...
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by JTEM
So the bible is literally true AGAIN?
This is your mythology, you tell us.
Hmm. So who's that astounding jackass posting under this
Mitchell Holman handle, the one that insists that God is
real and murders people?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/653388576150650880
tesla Stinker
God did not kill them, Herod did. Now you sound like Herod.
Mitchell Holman
2021-06-08 01:55:42 UTC
Post by tesla Stinker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by tesla sTinker
It does not mean anything Flawed except for those who did not do
as He told them to do...
this is for you dummys. The real english Bible. It says all.
"26 Saying: If thou wilt hear the voice of the Lord thy God, and do
what is right before him, and obey his commandments, and keep all
his precepts, none of the evils that I laid upon Egypt, will I bring
upon thee: for I am the Lord thy healer."
The god that just got finished murdering
every firstborn child in Egypt calls himself
a healer?
God did not kill them, Herod did.
At midnight the Lord struck down all the
firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of
Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the
firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the
dungeon, and the firstborn of all the
livestock as well.
Exodus 12:29
JWS
The lord is so cool. So cool.
hhya...@gmail.com
2021-06-06 10:36:41 UTC
Post by JTEM
Mass of human chromosome measured, soul
https://www.technologynetworks.com/genomics/news/the-mass-of-human-chromosomes-measured-for-the-first-time-349392
: They found that the chromosomes were about 20 times
: heavier than the DNA they contained - a much larger mass
: than previously expected, suggesting another component
: i.e. the soul
EVERYONE is shocked by this. Not that there's scientific
confirmation of the soul, but that it's contained within the
chromosomes.
Chronic liar or someone who is only talking to her mirror....