WDJW status for 06/23/19 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-06-23 10:11:01 UTC
This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious
variety of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
while really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his
body with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise about this.

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-06-24 01:40:53 UTC
This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
about this.
This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful
array of different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-06-24 04:59:57 UTC
Subject: "Statins bad ?"
All prescription medications are "bad" (i.e. have the potential for
harmful side effects).
Moreover, most prescriptions and all prescription diets are "bad."
The absolutely only prescription that is good (i.e. has zero potential
for harmful side effects) is the http://HeartMDPhD.com/2PD-OMER
Approach, which does get folks to lose the pre-existing conditions
causing http://bit.ly/HeartVAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue) so that
they'd come off of all their prescription medications.
In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Colt, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
Thanks for asking Dr Chung, I'm ok.
I hope your "ok" means you, Colt, also have a healthy appetite too.
So you do have the ability to eat a healthy raisin at the moment,
don't you (yes/no) ?
I had 1/2 bowl of raisin bran for breakfast.
Noting that your eating a "1/2 bowl of raisin bran" proves you have a
healthy appetite, I remind you, Colt, that it's really wonderful
knowing through our healthy appetite that we're both not having a
heart attack at the moment in accordance with pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that
So now how are you ?
I think taking hawthorn protects my heart a lot.
I again advise that you, Colt, really try to write that you're
So now again, how are you ?
I'm fine, I also take resveratrol and niacin.
I again really advise that you, Colt, **really** try to write that
you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you
So now again, how are you ?
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/xxsk0KxKD1I/6lVFzKIfCwAJ
ok I'm wonderfully hungry
I note that you, Colt, are now rapture (Luke 17:37) ready having just
now (Luke 6:21a) used http://bit.ly/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD.

Laus DEO :-)

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Colt, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-06-24 05:04:42 UTC
"Dutch researchers reported"
So,
this can't be fake news
<https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/diabetes/70707>
Why is it bad to overtreat?
"For T2D patients, overtreating increases the risk of hypoglycemia
(low blood glucose) which can be lethal. "

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/MBrn-dnCF8Y/qsjgpgWTBAAJ
It really has to do with the method(s) used to treat the condition.
Increasing medications, whether that is insulin or other drugs,
in order to accommodate overeating and/or eating badly leads to
the results that have been reported. This is quite simply a
variation on "correlation is not causation."
Actually, the medications are being increased to achieve a target
HgbA1c of less than 7.0% instead of "to accommodate overeating."

Sadly, few of my fellow physician researchers (aka medical scientists)
are aware of their own overeating much less whether their patients are
overeating.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, F00, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-06-24 05:05:40 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/U1uXAw_fBwAJ
Forgive my curiosity, but remind me why you're posting this to
alt.christnet.christianlife ?
"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14)

Therefore, being well (i.e. healthy) and stopping the sin (Hebrews
12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2) to stay well is part of Christian
life.

Indeed, it is also written at John 14:6 that LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth says He is the way, the truth, and the life.

So, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Richard, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-06-25 01:30:49 UTC
This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
about this.
This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a tasty array of

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD