When did the universe begin?
Gospel TT
2018-03-24 14:16:34 UTC
On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 17:05:54 +0800, aaa
On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 05:06:29 +0800, aaa
There is no evidence she ever turned away from
God.
She
only drew a clear line between herself and the
pedophile priests. I think she is wise. Such
wisdom
can
only come from God.
Oh, she has recently put out some VERY salty
things
about
God who is not tao. Maybe she is in desperate
troubles.
She might have just been playing with you about
your
church
doctrine.
She doesn't speak directly to Duke anymore because
Duke
forged a post that made her seem to be saying, "You
silly
bitch."
I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps it's just a
misunderstanding.
I didn't forge anything.
Then perhaps you need to explain to her that you
meant no
harm.
Except duke usually means harm. Lying, at the least.
I haven't seen that.
That's because you believe everything he says.
No, but I don't have to doubt people when there is no
evidence to
justify that.
That tells us all we need to know about you.
I'm glad you know me so well. Is there anything wrong?
If you haven't saw any of Earl's lie's then you weren't
looking.
Well, I do have limited reading ability. I can barely keep up
with
my
own discussion.
Oh sorry.
No problem. I wish I do have the energy to take over the entire
alt.atheism for God.
:-)
It may be mostly a wasted effort.
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2018-03-24 16:01:41 UTC
Post by Gospel TT
[...]
a waisted effort.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is *THE* foundation of Christianity.
Sycophant: a compulsive ass-kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
Gospel TT
2018-03-24 16:05:48 UTC
On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 09:01:41 -0700, "!! Atheist
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
On Fri, 23 Mar 2018 01:13:12 +0800, aaa
Sorry I miss spelled it.
!! Atheist ------------------------------
Peter Pan
2018-03-24 17:00:03 UTC
[...]
The evidence is right in front of your nose.
It's not for me to prove. It's a fact for you to realize.
Sorry, I can see what's in front of my nose very well. I don't need to
realize anything. As it is now, there is nothing in front of my nose
except your unevidenced accusation.
No, aaa, you are in blind denial. You can't tell God's
Spiritual Truth from shinola. That's why you need us to
explain it to you. You don't need to understand why, you
only need to accept it.
Is that truly what you believe? Why do I get the feeling that you sound
like Duke?
That's funny. I was trying to sound like aaa.

But ok, you got me this time. I have to admit that duke
is really my sockpuppet, that's why i sound like him.
I've been doing the bigoted catholic dogmatist thing for
22 years, and you're the first one who figured it out.

Congratulations.
aaa
2018-03-24 18:42:20 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
[...]
I don't believe I ever asked anyone to accept anything. I don't even ask
anyone to believe me. I only ask you to understand me so that you can
verify what I said based on your own spiritual quest for the truth of God.
Post by Peter Pan
But ok, you got me this time. I have to admit that duke
is really my sockpuppet, that's why i sound like him.
I've been doing the bigoted catholic dogmatist thing for
22 years, and you're the first one who figured it out.
Even though I don't talk the way Duke does, I don't see anything wrong
in the way he said it. Faith is not something that can be explained. If
one has faith, one will just accept it as it is.
Post by Peter Pan
Congratulations.

Peter Pan
2018-03-24 17:04:28 UTC
[...]
You mean you reply to a post before you finish reading
it. That explains a lot.
aaa
2018-03-25 14:46:12 UTC
On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 17:05:54 +0800, aaa
On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 03:20:08 +0800, aaa
[...]
I only wish I could have such magical power.

2018-03-24 15:51:32 UTC
Yep, all peoples are acceptable to God, as long as they
profess his love of God and love of neighbor.
With action instead of words.
She might have just been playing with you about your
church doctrine.
She's pretty filthy.
To annoy you, yes.
Not very Christian of her.
It could be her Tao. We may never know.
We don't have to. God already does. If she thinks it's tao's way,
she's in line for a rude awakening. ONe can claim a parallel faith,
but it must profess the same basics as Christianity
I'm quite sure about that. There is no disagreement here.
And she clearly has turned away.
Are you sure? What do you know about Tao?
I have trained myself to take the negative positively regardless
the real motive. It's why the atheists here don't bother to push my
buttons anymore.
Most are dirtbags just waiting.
Really? I never noticed that.
25 years vs a few months.
Great. I always have my deep respect to usenet junkies. I can almost
worship them...

:-)
The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.

Peter Pan
2018-03-24 17:54:19 UTC
The real piece of shit on the ng is only in the mind. It's the mind that
has made everything in the world look like shit.
You ever hear the term 'piss Christ'. That's them.
You obviously don't understand the reference. It has
nothing to do with atheists. Google is your friend.
Buddha and Tao do not save man. But a man following buddhism or tao
with love of neighbor is in better stead than an atheist that doesn't
care.
Christ's love is universal. It's not limited by religion.
His love is our religion - the Christian faith.
Then you should act like one by being a member of love.
I offer truth to those that don't understand.
LOL & ROFL.

You offer a condescending "I know, but you don't" to
people who know more than you do. You flat out lie, then
tell other people they're hellbound.

What did you expect, Whooshie? That you can be an
asshole, and people will still say you smell like a rose?
The filth comes back at me. After all, I am only human. If you were dumped on
daily by the human trash trafficing for the last 25 years, you might faulter
too.
Oh, your tears are flowing like a river tonight.

The only surprise in all that is that "faulter" got by
your spell checker.
I can see she did get on your nerves. Perhaps you need to do something
about that.
Does this mean your few months here exceed my 25 years?
If it does mean that, what does that tell you?

Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou
ordained strength because of thine enemies, that
thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
Psalms 8:2
Street
2018-03-24 20:55:55 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
The real piece of shit on the ng is only in the mind. It's the mind that
has made everything in the world look like shit.
You ever hear the term 'piss Christ'. That's them.
You obviously don't understand the reference. It has
nothing to do with atheists. Google is your friend.
LOL. What an idiot.
Post by Peter Pan
Buddha and Tao do not save man. But a man following buddhism or tao
with love of neighbor is in better stead than an atheist that doesn't
care.
Christ's love is universal. It's not limited by religion.
His love is our religion - the Christian faith.
Then you should act like one by being a member of love.
I offer truth to those that don't understand.
LOL & ROFL.
You offer a condescending "I know, but you don't" to
people who know more than you do. You flat out lie, then
tell other people they're hellbound.
Yep, well said.
Post by Peter Pan
What did you expect, Whooshie? That you can be an
asshole, and people will still say you smell like a rose?
The filth comes back at me. After all, I am only human. If you were dumped on
daily by the human trash trafficing for the last 25 years, you might faulter
too.
Oh, your tears are flowing like a river tonight.
The only surprise in all that is that "faulter" got by
your spell checker.
LOL. :)
Psalms 8:2
aaa
2018-03-24 18:44:09 UTC
Post by Gospel TT
[...]
Not possible. You don't know how much I can learn from all of you.

Gospel TT
That's a good attitude.
aaa