When did the universe begin?
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-26 21:54:31 UTC
Maybe it always existed. Seems simple enough.
Yap Honghor
2018-02-27 01:45:33 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Maybe it always existed. Seems simple enough.
May be , but then may not be....
There is no relevance to human existence, only to scientific interest.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-27 02:02:51 UTC

I agree. Who gives a damn?
Malcolm McMahon
2018-02-27 10:01:58 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Maybe it always existed. Seems simple enough.
Well, that was the scientific position until the Hubble expansion was
observered. Nobody really wanted the Big Bang theory (hence the derisory name),
but so far alternatives are either speculative or inconsistent with observation.
j***@gmail.com
But maybe the universe has been big banging, in cycles, forever.
Siri Cruise
2018-02-27 21:04:29 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by j***@gmail.com
Maybe it always existed. Seems simple enough.
Well, that was the scientific position until the Hubble expansion was
observered. Nobody really wanted the Big Bang theory (hence the derisory name),
but so far alternatives are either speculative or inconsistent with observation.
But maybe the universe has been big banging, in cycles, forever.
As universe becomes denser, the gravity becomes greater, and the time dilation
becomes greater. You can never reach a beginning within the universe. Whether
there is an outside is unknown.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
j***@gmail.com

There you go. An ultimate beginning may be impossible, an asymptote, an ingenious fiction. If there is no beginning, then there's no need for God to get things started.
aaa
2018-02-28 16:18:50 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by j***@gmail.com
Maybe it always existed. Seems simple enough.
Well, that was the scientific position until the Hubble expansion
was observered. Nobody really wanted the Big Bang theory (hence
the derisory name), but so far alternatives are either
speculative or inconsistent with observation.
But maybe the universe has been big banging, in cycles, forever.
As universe becomes denser, the gravity becomes greater, and the time
dilation becomes greater. You can never reach a beginning within the
universe. Whether there is an outside is unknown ............
There you go. An ultimate beginning may be impossible, an asymptote,
an ingenious fiction. If there is no beginning, then there's no need
for God to get things started.
The energy of the universe can't be automatically recycled. The used
energy can't turn itself into usable energy again. So there can't be a
second big bang within the universe.

Marvin Sebourn
2018-02-28 20:48:28 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
One of several repeated big bang hypotheses:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2006/may/05/spaceexploration.universe

Was your hypothesis published in a peer-reviewed publication, AAA?

I certainly don't know, AAA, but when you reach the stage where no point of contradictory evidence could make you reconsider your belief, you're no longer in the realm of science and reason.

Marvin Sebourn
2018-03-01 03:01:59 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by aaa
In article
On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 5:02:00 AM UTC-5, Malcolm
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
I'm not sure I have any hypothesis. What are you talking about?
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by aaa
Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness,
intelligence, happiness, faith, courage, justice, peace, freedom,
and life itself.

Goddunit is a hypothesis, of sorts. Lacks details though.
aaa
2018-03-01 19:16:18 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by aaa
In article
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical understanding
based on the truth.

2018-03-01 19:58:40 UTC
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical understanding
based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-03-02 06:00:09 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical understanding
based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only found
in God.

a322x1n
Which one?
aaa

Prove it.
Yap Honghor
2018-03-02 23:57:00 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only
found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Prove it.
You are asking for nothing from a brain damaged stupid theist.
Good luck with your quest.
aaa
2018-03-03 06:46:45 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only
found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Prove it.
I did. The universe can only have a single truth as the single God.
There can't be two conflicting truths existing in the same universe.

This is why sin, as the anti-God and anti-truth, can't exist in the
universe God has created, and why sin always causes death and
destruction to the creation of God.

2018-03-04 16:28:33 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only
found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Prove it.
I did.
Where?
Post by aaa
The universe can only have a single truth as the single God.
Nonsense, there are lots of truths, but no evidence that there's any gods.
Post by aaa
There can't be two conflicting truths existing in the same universe.
Then since Christianity is riddled with conflicting beliefs it must be false.
You're contradicting yourself again, moron.
aaa
2018-03-05 20:39:22 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only
found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Prove it.
I did.
Where?
I don't know. Look it up.
The universe can only have a single truth as the single God.
Nonsense, there are lots of truths, but no evidence that there's any gods.
There is only a single truth. Your empirical truth isn't the real truth.
Only the philosophical truth can be the fundamental truth.
There can't be two conflicting truths existing in the same universe.
Then since Christianity is riddled with conflicting beliefs it must be false.
That's just your misunderstanding. In Christianity, Christ is the only
truth.
This is why sin, as the anti-God and anti-truth, can't exist in the
universe God has created, and why sin always causes death and
destruction to the creation of God.
You're contradicting yourself again, moron.
No contradiction there.

2018-03-06 00:15:31 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
[...]
In Hinduism, Krishna is the only truth.
In Judaism, Yaweh is the only truth.
In Islam, Allah is the only truth.
So much for your claim "There can't be two conflicting truths
existing in the same universe."
This is why sin, as the anti-God and anti-truth, can't exist in the
universe God has created, and why sin always causes death and
destruction to the creation of God.
You're contradicting yourself again, moron.
No contradiction there.
That shows your blindness to your insanity.
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made

j***@gmail.com
I'm no expert in Hinduism. But I'd be really really surprised if it were that simple. The Hindus have quite an imaginative menagerie of Goddesses and Goddes.
aaa
2018-03-06 12:31:26 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
[...]
They should all be the same truth. Otherwise, anything that is in
contradiction with the truth of Jesus Christ is always falsehood.

2018-03-06 23:27:01 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
[...]
Wow, your idol is always right while the idols of other people are wrong?
What makes your idol so special when this particular fucking idol does not exist in your Eastern culture???????
I concur with him, that is the proof you need!!!
aaa
2018-03-07 11:02:58 UTC
On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 11:45:40 AM UTC-5, aaa
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
[...]
claim "There can't be two conflicting truths existing in the same
universe."
They should all be the same truth. Otherwise, anything that is in
contradiction with the truth of Jesus Christ is always falsehood.
Wow, your idol is always right while the idols of other people are
wrong? What makes your idol so special when this particular fucking
idol does not exist in your Eastern culture???????
I don't know what you are talking about. I don't talk about idol.
This is why sin, as the anti-God and anti-truth, can't
exist in the universe God has created, and why sin always
causes death and destruction to the creation of God.
You're contradicting yourself again, moron.
No contradiction there.
That shows your blindness to your insanity.
Prove it.
I concur with him, that is the proof you need!!!
No. You can't be any evidence for anything but your own ignorance of God.

2018-03-07 16:42:11 UTC
No. You can't be any evidence for anything but your own ignorance of God.

What God?

The one you can't prove exists?
aaa
2018-03-07 21:20:50 UTC
No. You can't be any evidence for anything but your own ignorance of God.
What God?
The one you can't prove exists?
The one I did show, but you only blindly deny, yes.

2018-03-09 03:58:39 UTC
No. You can't be any evidence for anything but your own ignorance of God.
What God?
The one you can't prove exists?
The one I did show,
Where, liar? Your signature isn't evidence for any god.
Post by aaa
but you only blindly deny, yes.
No, the one you insanely assume.

2018-03-09 09:43:10 UTC
No. You can't be any evidence for anything but your own ignorance of God.
What God?
The one you can't prove exists?
The one I did show,
Where, liar? Your signature isn't evidence for any god.
My signature isn't, but the things listed in my signature are.
but you only blindly deny, yes.
No, the one you insanely assume.
There is no assumption. It's all based on my personal experience.

2018-03-08 22:30:55 UTC
No. You can't be any evidence for anything but your own ignorance of God.
What God?
The one you can't prove exists?
The one you cant' prove doesn't exist, but we have all the evidence.

The Purpose of scripture is not to inform,
but to form, not to teach but to live.

2018-03-09 06:04:05 UTC
What God?
Post by Cloud Hobbit
The one you can't prove exists?
The one you cant' prove doesn't exist, but we have all the evidence.

the dukester, American-DOUCHE

Yet you have yet to provide that evidence and you still think I or anyone can prove that the nonexistent can be proven.

The job is yours to prove God.
Even better would be evidence that he wants you to advocate for him.

Much more likely he'd prefer you shut the he'll up and stop embarrassing Him, Catholics, and yourself.

Clearly you have no self respect.
Yap Honghor
2018-03-08 02:36:07 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
[...]
Ok, you don't talk but praying to idols in action.....
If you were to reject every in your path, you can reject the air for breathing first. No one cares to stop you.....
aaa
2018-03-08 09:46:06 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
[...]
Where have I done that?
This is why sin, as the anti-God and anti-truth, can't
exist in the universe God has created, and why sin
always causes death and destruction to the creation of
God.
You're contradicting yourself again, moron.
No contradiction there.
That shows your blindness to your insanity.
Prove it.
I concur with him, that is the proof you need!!!
No. You can't be any evidence for anything but your own ignorance of God.
If you were to reject every in your path, you can reject the air for
breathing first. No one cares to stop you.....
Well, I reject all empty denials and empty claims by default. There is
nothing you can do about it. Prove your point, and I will happily agree
with you to correct my mistakes.

2018-03-09 04:04:46 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
[...]
Just as we reject all your denials and empty claims.
You have nothing else.
Post by aaa
There is
nothing you can do about it. Prove your point, and I will happily agree
with you to correct my mistakes.
First pay me back the $70 million I believe you owe me.

2018-03-09 11:10:52 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
[...]
No. I do have something you don't have and don't want to have. I have my
actual experience of the spiritual things in my signature. Your denial
is based on your own ignorance. It's an unreasonable denial that can't
even be justified by science. You have absolutely nothing, but I do have
something you don't even understand.
There is
nothing you can do about it. Prove your point, and I will happily agree
with you to correct my mistakes.
First pay me back the $70 million I believe you owe me.
No. You have to justify your such belief first. Unlike you, I did prove
my belief in God by showing you the spiritual evidence of God for you to
investigate. You don't want to investigate and verify my belief. That is
your own fault. I have done my job and completed my reasoning. You have
no ground to dispute my argument.

2018-03-07 02:29:34 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
[...]
So much for your claim "There can't be two conflicting truths existing
in the same universe."
They should all be the same truth.
Wishful thinking is all you have.
Post by aaa
Otherwise, anything that is in
contradiction with the truth of Jesus Christ is always falsehood.
Merely your unevidenced and insane belief.
This is why sin, as the anti-God and anti-truth, can't exist in the
universe God has created, and why sin always causes death and
destruction to the creation of God.
You're contradicting yourself again, moron.
No contradiction there.
That shows your blindness to your insanity.
Prove it.
You first.

2018-03-07 11:06:57 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
[...]
An empty claim again.
Otherwise, anything that is in contradiction with the truth of
Jesus Christ is always falsehood.
Merely your unevidenced and insane belief.
Merely your willful blind denial.
This is why sin, as the anti-God and anti-truth, can't
exist in the universe God has created, and why sin always
causes death and destruction to the creation of God.
You're contradicting yourself again, moron.
No contradiction there.
That shows your blindness to your insanity.
Prove it.
You first.
You supported his claim. You have to prove it first. I have nothing to
prove since there isn't any contradiction.

2018-03-09 04:08:19 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
[...]
So you say. Now prove it.
Otherwise, anything that is in contradiction with the truth of Jesus
Christ is always falsehood.
Merely your unevidenced and insane belief.
Merely your willful blind denial.
So you say. Now prove it.
This is why sin, as the anti-God and anti-truth, can't exist in
the universe God has created, and why sin always causes death and
destruction to the creation of God.
You're contradicting yourself again, moron.
No contradiction there.
That shows your blindness to your insanity.
Prove it.
You first.
You supported his claim.
Which was calling your claim a contradiction.
Post by aaa
You have to prove it first.
You have to prove your claim first.

2018-03-09 11:15:13 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
There can't be two conflicting truths existing in the
same universe.
Then since Christianity is riddled with conflicting
beliefs it must be false.
That's just your misunderstanding. In Christianity, Christ
is the only truth.
In Hinduism, Krishna is the only truth. In Judaism, Yaweh is
the only truth. In Islam, Allah is the only truth. So much
for your claim "There can't be two conflicting truths
existing in the same universe."
They should all be the same truth.
Wishful thinking is all you have.
An empty claim again.
So you say. Now prove it.
Prove what?
Otherwise, anything that is in contradiction with the truth of
Jesus Christ is always falsehood.
Merely your unevidenced and insane belief.
Merely your willful blind denial.
So you say. Now prove it.
Prove what?
This is why sin, as the anti-God and anti-truth, can't
exist in the universe God has created, and why sin
always causes death and destruction to the creation of
God.
You're contradicting yourself again, moron.
No contradiction there.
That shows your blindness to your insanity.
Prove it.
You first.
You supported his claim.
Which was calling your claim a contradiction.
So you have to prove it.
You have to prove it first.
You have to prove your claim first.
No. I don't have to prove anything until you can justify your claim that
there is any contradiction in what I said.

2018-03-09 02:54:35 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only
found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Only one Butler?
Prove it.
I did.
Where?
I don't know. Look it up.
Avoidance again. It's your job to answer the question. It is your nonsense,
after all.
The universe can only have a single truth as the single God.
Someone on another world might disagree.
Nonsense, there are lots of truths, but no evidence that there's any gods.
There is only a single truth. Your empirical truth isn't the real truth.
Only the philosophical truth can be the fundamental truth.
Prove it. And don't tell us to look it up. We really don't care enough to
waste our time.
There can't be two conflicting truths existing in the same universe.
Then since Christianity is riddled with conflicting beliefs it must be false.
That's just your misunderstanding. In Christianity, Christ is the only
truth.
There's more nonsense to Christianity than your demi-god
In Hinduism, Krishna is the only truth.
In Judaism, Yaweh is the only truth.
In Islam, Allah is the only truth.
So much for your claim "There can't be two conflicting truths
existing in the same universe."
They should all be the same truth. Otherwise, anything that is in
contradiction with the truth of Jesus Christ is always falsehood.
You still haven't provided any evidence that your Jesus, Yeshua, Joshua ever existed. You obviously haven't studied mythology.
This is why sin, as the anti-God and anti-truth, can't exist in the
universe God has created, and why sin always causes death and
destruction to the creation of God.
You're contradicting yourself again, moron.
No contradiction there.
That shows your blindness to your insanity.
Prove it.
Your messages.

aaa sounds like a gnostic, doesn't he?
Siri Cruise
2018-03-09 06:03:08 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only
found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Only one Butler?
The Butler says nothing but always stands beside the power, whether Number 2 or
Number 6.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Sn!pe
2018-03-09 08:47:25 UTC
Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either.
The truth is only found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Only one Butler?
The Butler says nothing but always stands beside the power,
whether Number 2 or Number 6.
I am not a number, I am a free man. ~~ Jeeves
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Tim
2018-03-07 21:31:11 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only
found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Prove it.
I did.
Where?
I don't know. Look it up.
It's not there.
The universe can only have a single truth as the single God.
Nonsense, there are lots of truths, but no evidence that there's any gods.
There is only a single truth.
Wrong.
Post by aaa
Only the philosophical truth can be the fundamental truth.
Prove it.
There can't be two conflicting truths existing in the same universe.
Then since Christianity is riddled with conflicting beliefs it must be false.
That's just your misunderstanding. In Christianity, Christ is the only
truth.
I'm not a Christian.
Wrong.
aaa
2018-03-08 09:48:35 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only
found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Prove it.
I did.
Where?
I don't know. Look it up.
It's not there.
No. It should be everywhere.
Post by aaa
Only the philosophical truth can be the fundamental truth.
Prove it.
There can't be two conflicting truths existing in the same universe.
Then since Christianity is riddled with conflicting beliefs it must be false.
That's just your misunderstanding. In Christianity, Christ is the only
truth.
I'm not a Christian.
So?

2018-03-09 04:12:43 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is
only found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Prove it.
I did.
Where?
I don't know. Look it up.
It's not there.
No. It should be everywhere.
Only according to your insane beliefs.
Post by aaa
Your empirical truth isn't the real truth.
Prove it.
Well, coward?
Only the philosophical truth can be the fundamental truth.
Prove it.
Well, coward?
There can't be two conflicting truths existing in the same universe.
Then since Christianity is riddled with conflicting beliefs it must be false.
That's just your misunderstanding. In Christianity, Christ is the only
truth.
I'm not a Christian.
So?
Are you _that_ stupid?

2018-03-09 10:18:57 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only
found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Prove it.
I did.
Where?
I don't know. Look it up.
It's not there.
No. It should be everywhere.
Ought doesn't imply is.
So Christian dogma means nothing to me.
Smiler
2018-03-03 04:52:06 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either.
Neither do you.
. The truth is only found in God.
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?

2018-03-03 06:56:06 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either.
Neither do you.
That's why I don't need to provide you with the evidence you ask for.
The evidence you ask for is only found in God too.
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.

2018-03-04 02:49:46 UTC
_________

Another of your unproven, insane opinions.
aaa
2018-03-04 11:25:39 UTC
That's why I don't need to provide you with the evidence you ask for.
The evidence you ask for is only found in God too.
_________
Another of your unproven, insane opinions.
That's because you have no real understanding about what I'm saying. You
only ask for proof. You don't even bother to understand anything.

2018-03-06 00:18:21 UTC
That's why I don't need to provide you with the evidence you ask for.
The evidence you ask for is only found in God too.
_________
Another of your unproven, insane opinions.
That's because you have no real understanding about what I'm saying. You
only ask for proof. You don't even bother to understand anything.
Without proof, why should we believe you?

2018-03-06 12:32:38 UTC
That's why I don't need to provide you with the evidence you ask for.
The evidence you ask for is only found in God too.
_________
Another of your unproven, insane opinions.
That's because you have no real understanding about what I'm saying. You
only ask for proof. You don't even bother to understand anything.
Without proof, why should we believe you?
You shouldn't. That's why you need to find the proof yourself to verify
what I said.

2018-03-06 23:29:02 UTC
That's why I don't need to provide you with the evidence you ask for.
The evidence you ask for is only found in God too.
_________
Another of your unproven, insane opinions.
That's because you have no real understanding about what I'm saying. You
only ask for proof. You don't even bother to understand anything.
Without proof, why should we believe you?
You shouldn't. That's why you need to find the proof yourself to verify
what I said.
Jahnu said a lot, you need to find the proof to verify what he said about Krishna.....

How about that?
aaa
2018-03-07 11:08:15 UTC
That's why I don't need to provide you with the evidence you ask for.
The evidence you ask for is only found in God too.
_________
Another of your unproven, insane opinions.
That's because you have no real understanding about what I'm saying. You
only ask for proof. You don't even bother to understand anything.
Without proof, why should we believe you?
You shouldn't. That's why you need to find the proof yourself to verify
what I said.
Jahnu said a lot, you need to find the proof to verify what he said about Krishna.....
How about that?
I do understand certain things he said. I don't disagree with them.

Ya, you theists agree with one another...just the same as psychos agree with others in their ward.
Smiler
2018-03-07 02:31:11 UTC
That's why I don't need to provide you with the evidence you ask for.
The evidence you ask for is only found in God too.
_________
Another of your unproven, insane opinions.
That's because you have no real understanding about what I'm saying.
You only ask for proof. You don't even bother to understand anything.
Without proof, why should we believe you?
You shouldn't. That's why you need to find the proof yourself to verify
what I said.
Why should we look for a figment of your imagination?

2018-03-07 11:11:39 UTC
That's why I don't need to provide you with the evidence you ask for.
The evidence you ask for is only found in God too.
_________
Another of your unproven, insane opinions.
That's because you have no real understanding about what I'm saying.
You only ask for proof. You don't even bother to understand anything.
Without proof, why should we believe you?
You shouldn't. That's why you need to find the proof yourself to verify
what I said.
Why should we look for a figment of your imagination?
That's only your assumption. You have no way to know that your
assumption is true. You need to verify what I said first.

2018-03-07 18:45:22 UTC
That's why I don't need to provide you with the evidence you ask
for. The evidence you ask for is only found in God too.
_________
Another of your unproven, insane opinions.
That's because you have no real understanding about what I'm
saying. You only ask for proof. You don't even bother to
understand anything.
Without proof, why should we believe you?
You shouldn't. That's why you need to find the proof yourself to
verify what I said.
Why should we look for a figment of your imagination?
That's only your assumption. You have no way to know that your
assumption is true.
How is his assumption any different from
your own "personal understanding" that you
always cite as proof?
aaa
2018-03-07 20:49:20 UTC
That's why I don't need to provide you with the evidence you ask
for. The evidence you ask for is only found in God too.
_________
Another of your unproven, insane opinions.
That's because you have no real understanding about what I'm
saying. You only ask for proof. You don't even bother to
understand anything.
Without proof, why should we believe you?
You shouldn't. That's why you need to find the proof yourself to
verify what I said.
Why should we look for a figment of your imagination?
That's only your assumption. You have no way to know that your
assumption is true.
How is his assumption any different from
your own "personal understanding" that you
always cite as proof?
I do describe and explain my personal understanding a lot. It's not an
empty claim.

2018-03-08 03:13:22 UTC
[...]
Wrong. When pressed for proof of ANY of your
claims (praying germs, spiritual dinosaurs) you
say it is proved by your "personal understanding"
and walk away.
aaa
2018-03-08 09:57:01 UTC
[...]
That should only happen when I have demonstrated my personal
understanding to my satisfaction.

What my personal understanding is based on is the list of things in my
signature.

Simple enough?

2018-03-08 13:30:06 UTC
[...]
Your signature doesn't even mention praying
germs or spiritual dinosaurs. Care to try again?
aaa
2018-03-08 19:01:33 UTC
[...]
No. The list in my signature looks perfect to me so far. I don't plan to
change it.

2018-03-09 04:21:15 UTC
That's why I don't need to provide you with the evidence you ask
for. The evidence you ask for is only found in God too. _________
Another of your unproven, insane opinions.
That's because you have no real understanding about what I'm
saying. You only ask for proof. You don't even bother to
understand anything.
Without proof, why should we believe you?
You shouldn't. That's why you need to find the proof yourself to
verify what I said.
Why should we look for a figment of your imagination?
That's only your assumption.
As you haven't shown that it's anything other than a figment of your
imagination, that's a reasonable assumption to make.
You have no way to know that your assumption is true.
You have yet to show it's false.
How is his assumption any different from
your own "personal understanding" that you always cite as proof?
I do describe and explain my personal understanding a lot. It's not an
empty claim.
You haven't shown that it's anything other than your unevidenced belief.

2018-03-04 04:16:45 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.

Gospel TT
2018-03-04 07:05:11 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been
worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are
false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
At last your finely getting it. Yes, God is perfect & circle's are
perfect & therefore any argument for God's existent's must
necessarily be circular.
Olrik
2018-03-04 07:17:31 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
. The truth is only found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been
worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are
false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
At last your finely getting it. Yes, God is perfect & circle's are
perfect & therefore any argument for God's existent's must necessarily
be circular.
Is it also spherical?
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-04 07:38:16 UTC
Is it also spherical?
____________

It's definitely eccentric.
Olrik
2018-03-04 08:01:45 UTC
Post by Olrik
Is it also spherical?
____________
It's definitely eccentric.
What an elliptic response!

;-)
Smiler
2018-03-05 03:11:22 UTC
Post by Olrik
Is it also spherical? ____________
It's definitely eccentric.
What an elliptic response!
;-)
His ellipse didn't even move. The perfect ventriloquist.

Gronk
2018-03-09 04:16:06 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by Olrik
Is it also spherical?
____________
It's definitely eccentric.
What an elliptic response!
Circular logic.
Siri Cruise
2018-03-09 05:48:27 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Olrik
Post by Olrik
Is it also spherical?
____________
It's definitely eccentric.
What an elliptic response!
Circular logic.
Conehead.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Gronk
2018-03-09 05:54:27 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Gronk
Post by Olrik
Post by Olrik
Is it also spherical?
____________
It's definitely eccentric.
What an elliptic response!
Circular logic.
Conehead.
Squarepants.
Siri Cruise
2018-03-09 07:18:47 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Gronk
Post by Olrik
Post by Olrik
Is it also spherical?
____________
It's definitely eccentric.
What an elliptic response!
Circular logic.
Conehead.
Squarepants.
I'm cleaving....on an inclined plane.
Don't know how the cones will explain.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Sn!pe
2018-03-09 08:47:25 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Gronk
Post by Olrik
Post by Olrik
Is it also spherical?
____________
It's definitely eccentric.
What an elliptic response!
Circular logic.
Conehead.
Such hyperbole.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Gospel TT
2018-03-04 08:24:45 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
. The truth is only found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been
worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are
false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
At last your finely getting it. Yes, God is perfect & circle's are
perfect & therefore any argument for God's existent's must
necessarily
Post by Olrik
Post by Smiler
be circular.
Is it also spherical?
Also hyper-spherical.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-04 09:06:13 UTC
Also hyper-spherical.
________

Well, I used to be.
Yap Honghor
2018-03-04 09:51:08 UTC
Post by Gospel TT
Also hyper-spherical.
________
Well, I used to be.
Then you must have cut down on your diet...:)-
Gospel TT
2018-03-04 17:44:52 UTC
On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 01:06:13 -0800 (PST), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Gospel TT
Also hyper-spherical.
________
Well, I used to be.
What happened?????
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-04 20:37:40 UTC
Well, I used to be.

What happened?????
___________

I got older so I'm not hyper any more.
Gospel TT
2018-03-04 21:48:47 UTC
On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 12:37:40 -0800 (PST), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Well, I used to be.
What happened?????
___________
I got older so I'm not hyper any more.
Me too. :)
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-07 09:07:43 UTC
What happened?????
___________
________________

Sucks, don't it?
Gospel TT
2018-03-07 10:09:11 UTC
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 01:07:43 -0800 (PST), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Gospel TT
What happened?????
___________
Could be worse.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-07 16:40:00 UTC
Sucks, don't it?

Could be worse.
_____________

Any day above ground is still better than the alternative.
Gospel TT
2018-03-07 17:53:29 UTC
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 08:40:00 -0800 (PST), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Sucks, don't it?
Could be worse.
_____________
Any day above ground is still better than the alternative.
Usually, yes.
Don Martin
2018-03-04 16:01:39 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
The question is, will it fly up its own or up aaa's?
Choices, choices . . . . .
2018-03-05 03:17:38 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
The question is, will it fly up its own or up aaa's?
Choices, choices . . . . .
I suspect that there is too much shit coming from aaa's for it to disappear
up there, but either way, watch out for the resounding 'PLOP!'

2018-03-04 11:21:54 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
No. Circular logic only happens in this physical world. There is no
circular logic in God's spiritual world because everything in God's
spiritual world relies on God. It's always a straight logical line based
on God who is the truth. There is no circle possible.

2018-03-06 00:21:32 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
No. Circular logic only happens in this physical world.
Then you cannot be in this physical world.
What planet are you on?

2018-03-06 12:44:05 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
No. Circular logic only happens in this physical world.
Then you cannot be in this physical world.
What planet are you on?
That would be the planet of philosophy.
There is no
circular logic in God's spiritual world because everything in God's
spiritual world relies on God. It's always a straight logical line based
on God who is the truth. There is no circle possible.
So you say. Now prove it.
Philosophy proves it. A philosophical theory or understanding is always
based on the truth in philosophy. It shouldn't be based on anything
else. Otherwise, it would be considered a false theory. Evolution theory
is a typical example of that. It's not based on the philosophical truth
because it doesn't even realize itself being philosophical. It's only
the result of circular scientific reasoning.

2018-03-06 21:48:46 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
[...]
"I never bothered to read philosophy."
http://tinyurl.com/l2gt9ku
aaa
"aaa", April 23, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/l2gt9ku
But I do understand philosophy.

"aaa", April 23, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/l2gt9ku
But I do understand philosophy.
How? By sleeping on a stack of
philosophy books? By holding them to
your forehead?
aaa
"aaa", April 23, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/l2gt9ku
But I do understand philosophy.
How? By sleeping on a stack of
philosophy books? By holding them to
your forehead?
No. Simply by better understanding the list in my signature.

2018-03-07 02:34:11 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped
by mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are false
or lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
No. Circular logic only happens in this physical world.
Then you cannot be in this physical world. What planet are you on?
That would be the planet of philosophy.
Another figment of your insane imagination.

2018-03-07 11:14:54 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been
worshipped by mankind. Which of those are you talking
about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many
are false or lost interpretations, but some of them are
religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your
supposed god? That takes circularity to the limit. Watch out
folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
No. Circular logic only happens in this physical world.
Then you cannot be in this physical world. What planet are you on?
That would be the planet of philosophy.
Another figment of your insane imagination.
Philosophy does exist. There is no way you can deny it.
There is no circular logic in God's spiritual world because
everything in God's spiritual world relies on God. It's always
a straight logical line based on God who is the truth. There is
no circle possible.
So you say. Now prove it.
Philosophy proves it.
So you say. Now prove it.
I just did.
A philosophical theory or understanding is always based on the
truth in philosophy.
So you say. Now prove it.
That is the proof.
Post by aaa
It's not based on the philosophical truth because it doesn't even
realize itself being philosophical. It's only the result of
circular scientific reasoning.
So you say. Now prove it.
I have done that many times. I don't have to repeat myself.

2018-03-09 04:28:13 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been
worshipped by mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are false
or lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed
god? That takes circularity to the limit. Watch out folks! Another
oozlum bird us about to disappear.
No. Circular logic only happens in this physical world.
Then you cannot be in this physical world. What planet are you on?
That would be the planet of philosophy.
Another figment of your insane imagination.
Philosophy does exist. There is no way you can deny it.
I'm not denying that _real_ philosophy exists, only your insane version of it.
There is no circular logic in God's spiritual world because
everything in God's spiritual world relies on God. It's always a
straight logical line based on God who is the truth. There is no
circle possible.
So you say. Now prove it.
Philosophy proves it.
So you say. Now prove it.
I just did.
No you didn't, liar. Your statements don't prove anything, except your insanity.
A philosophical theory or understanding is always based on the truth
in philosophy.
So you say. Now prove it.
That is the proof.
No it isn't, liar. Your statements don't prove anything, except your insanity.
It shouldn't be based on anything else.
So you say. Now prove it.
Well, coward?
Otherwise, it would be considered a false theory.
So you say. Now prove it.
Well, coward?
Evolution theory is a typical example of that.
So you say. Now prove it.
Well, coward?
It's not based on the philosophical truth because it doesn't even
realize itself being philosophical. It's only the result of circular
scientific reasoning.
So you say. Now prove it.
I have done that many times. I don't have to repeat myself.
You haven't proved a single one of your insane assertions, liar.
'Because I say so' isn't proof.

There is no such a thing as a pixie in this world....
aaa
2018-03-03 13:06:43 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical understanding
based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only found
in God.
There is no such a thing as a pixie in this world....
Yes, but that's only because God is a Spirit who exists in the spiritual
world of reality instead of the physical world of illusion.

j***@gmail.com
If you feel secure in that, then good enough.
aaa

Goddunit is not even any sort of hypothesis, just stupid excuse by the fools who cannot survive by themselves, even with the help of nature.
aaa
2018-03-03 13:24:44 UTC
Goddunit is a hypothesis, of sorts. Lacks details though.
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
Goddunit is not even any sort of hypothesis, just stupid excuse by
the fools who cannot survive by themselves, even with the help of
nature.
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things on
earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us the
life eternal.

Without God's work, none of the above would be possible.

Just your unproven opinions.
aaa
2018-03-03 21:34:05 UTC
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things on
earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us the
life eternal.
Without God's work, none of the above would be
_____________
Just your unproven opinions.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.

Everything from you is as wrong as JTEM, nothing to prove.
aaa
2018-03-04 11:17:01 UTC
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things on
earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us the
life eternal.
Without God's work, none of the above would be
_____________
Just your unproven opinions.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Everything from you is as wrong as JTEM, nothing to prove.
No. It's all simple common sense. That's why you have nothing to disprove.

2018-03-06 02:05:00 UTC
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things on
earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us the
life eternal.
Without God's work, none of the above would be
_____________
Just your unproven opinions.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Everything from you is as wrong as JTEM, nothing to prove.
No. It's all simple common sense. That's why you have nothing to disprove.
Oh, is it common sense in the simplest form that tells you there is a pixie in the sky to look after you, by ignoring your brain injury????????

Ya, the brain is quite complicated and the pixie has tough time entering, let alone doing healing for you!!!!
aaa
2018-03-06 17:24:38 UTC
[...]
Yes, by simple common sense, God must exist.
Post by Yap Honghor
Ya, the brain is quite complicated and the pixie has tough time
entering, let alone doing healing for you!!!!
Since I have greatly recovered from my initial brain injury without the
help of medical science, it should be evident that it's a work of God.

Ah, the avoidance game.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-04 02:47:51 UTC
You are welcome to prove me wrong.

You have made the claim it's you who must do the proving.

C'mon, there's a first time for everything.

You haven't proven anything you've said so far, why not set a precedent?
aaa
2018-03-04 11:15:41 UTC
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
You have made the claim it's you who must do the proving.
C'mon, there's a first time for everything.
You haven't proven anything you've said so far, why not set a precedent?
My claims are too simple. They don't need further proof.

You mean your claims are too simplistic, no?
duke
2018-03-06 17:35:14 UTC
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
You have made the claim it's you who must do the proving.
C'mon, there's a first time for everything.
You haven't proven anything you've said so far, why not set a precedent?
My claims are too simple. They don't need further proof.
You mean your claims are too simplistic, no?
She means you STILL don't get it.

2018-03-06 12:55:06 UTC
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
You have made the claim it's you who must do the proving.
C'mon, there's a first time for everything.
You haven't proven anything you've said so far, why not set a precedent?
My claims are too simple. They don't need further proof.
You mean your claims are too simplistic, no?
No. My claims are too basic. They are things that everybody should know
and understand all by themselves.

2018-03-06 23:32:57 UTC
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
You have made the claim it's you who must do the proving.
C'mon, there's a first time for everything.
You haven't proven anything you've said so far, why not set a precedent?
My claims are too simple. They don't need further proof.
You mean your claims are too simplistic, no?
No. My claims are too basic. They are things that everybody should know
and understand all by themselves.
If that is true, why do you think others here disagree?
FSM is very basic and simple too, you should know and understand about its existence, for your own good!!!
aaa
2018-03-07 14:27:17 UTC
You are welcome to prove me wrong. - show quoted text -
You have made the claim it's you who must do the proving.
C'mon, there's a first time for everything.
You haven't proven anything you've said so far, why not set a precedent?
My claims are too simple. They don't need further proof.
You mean your claims are too simplistic, no?
No. My claims are too basic. They are things that everybody should
know and understand all by themselves.
If that is true, why do you think others here disagree?
Because you guys don't want to accept them by being spiritually blind.
Post by Yap Honghor
FSM is very basic and simple too, you should know and understand
about its existence, for your own good!!!
Too bad your FSM doesn't have a philosophy for people to learn and
study, but God does teach us his philosophy with the Bible.

Too easy.
Smiler
2018-03-04 04:18:50 UTC
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things on
earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us the
life eternal.
Without God's work, none of the above would be _____________
Just your unproven opinions.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Your unevidenced claim: Your job to prove it correct.

2018-03-04 11:14:10 UTC
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things on
earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us the
life eternal.
Without God's work, none of the above would be _____________
Just your unproven opinions.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Your unevidenced claim: Your job to prove it correct.
They are just simple common understandings. There is nothing much for me
to prove.

2018-03-06 00:27:14 UTC
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things
on earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual
reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us
the life eternal.
Without God's work, none of the above would be _____________
Just your unproven opinions.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Your unevidenced claim: Your job to prove it correct.
They are just simple common understandings.
Nope. They are your usual misunderstandings.
Post by aaa
There is nothing much for me to prove.
Then there is no reason to believe you and no reason for you to be here.

2018-03-06 12:56:46 UTC
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things
on earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual
reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us
the life eternal.
Without God's work, none of the above would be _____________
Just your unproven opinions.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Your unevidenced claim: Your job to prove it correct.
They are just simple common understandings.
Nope. They are your usual misunderstandings.
Empty denial.
There is nothing much for me to prove.
Then there is no reason to believe you and no reason for you to be here.
I never ask you to believe me. I only ask you to prove me wrong. You
never did.

2018-03-07 02:36:40 UTC
[...]
Your claims are for you to prove.
Until you do, I won't believe you.

2018-03-07 14:27:46 UTC
[...]
No. You have to prove your own claim.
There is nothing much for me to prove.
Then there is no reason to believe you and no reason for you to be here.
I never ask you to believe me. I only ask you to prove me wrong. You
never did.
Your claims are for you to prove.
Until you do, I won't believe you.
What I said are simple logic. They have already been proven by common
sense. It's your job to prove me wrong if you disagree.

2018-03-09 04:33:24 UTC
[...]
What claim was that?
There is nothing much for me to prove.
Then there is no reason to believe you and no reason for you to be here.
I never ask you to believe me. I only ask you to prove me wrong. You
never did.
Your claims are for you to prove.
Until you do, I won't believe you.
What I said are simple logic.
What you say is simply insane.
Post by aaa
They have already been proven by common sense.
Common sense is often wrong.
Post by aaa
It's your job to prove me wrong if you disagree.
It's your job to prove your insane claims are correct.
Until you do, I don't believe you.

2018-03-05 20:36:43 UTC
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Go write a book, or start a blog, or a podcast, or make YouTube
videos explaining why you are correct. No one is under any
obligation to prove you wrong.

If you continue to troll here, which you shouldn't, you will
save a lot of time by posting a link to your nonsense, which
we can all safely ignore.

2018-03-06 13:04:10 UTC
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Go write a book, or start a blog, or a podcast, or make YouTube
videos explaining why you are correct. No one is under any
obligation to prove you wrong.
Not interested. I don't have to create my own theory or teaching. I'm
only spreading the simple teaching of Jesus. Everything I say comes from
my practice in following the teaching of Jesus. If it's proven correct,
it should only glorify the teaching of Jesus.
Post by Kevrob
If you continue to troll here, which you shouldn't, you will
save a lot of time by posting a link to your nonsense, which
we can all safely ignore.
I don't troll. This is my important personal spiritual practice.

2018-03-03 23:28:59 UTC
Goddunit is a hypothesis, of sorts. Lacks details though.
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
Goddunit is not even any sort of hypothesis, just stupid excuse by
the fools who cannot survive by themselves, even with the help of
nature.
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
Look around you....are you seeing human works or what???
Post by aaa
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things on
earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us the
life eternal.
You buy into creationism bullshits, without even understanding that there is no pixie even to heal your stupid head!!!!!!!!!!
There is no such as thing as a pixie in existence.
aaa
2018-03-04 11:12:13 UTC
Goddunit is a hypothesis, of sorts. Lacks details though.
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
Goddunit is not even any sort of hypothesis, just stupid excuse
by the fools who cannot survive by themselves, even with the help
of nature.
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's
work.
Look around you....are you seeing human works or what???
God works through us because we are God's representatives on earth.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things
on earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual
reality. God's work is science that has given us the modern
technology. God's work is salvation that will save mankind from its
utter destruction. God's work is peace on earth that will return
all people back to the paradise. God's work is the realization of
truth that will give us the life eternal.
You buy into creationism bullshits, without even understanding that
there is no pixie even to heal your stupid head!!!!!!!!!!
No. I have recovered from my initial head injury a lot. It's medically
impossible to happen. It can only be God's work to help me personally.
Without God's work, none of the above would be possible.
There is no such as thing as a pixie in existence.
That's not according to my personal life experience.

2018-03-05 19:10:42 UTC
[...]
Is there no point you can make without
relying on this unproven "my personal life
experience"?
Yap Honghor
Are you hoping for more crazy or unevidenced idea from aaa???
Mitchell Holman
2018-03-06 02:44:00 UTC
[...]
Hey, I got him to blurt out his goofy
dragons-are-spiritual-dinosaurs kneeslapper,
didn't I?

There has to be more where that came
from.........;)

"Dragons are dinosaurs that survived their
destruction by existing spiritually. They
are spiritual creatures that can only be
seen by people with their spiritual eyes
opened. They are still with us today, but
few of us can see them."
"aaa", Feb 9 2018
http://tinyurl.com/y7eg3xb4
aaa
2018-03-06 13:09:34 UTC
[...]
My experience in life has been proven real and true by my life. It's the
only source of my personal understanding. I don't talk about the
imaginary. I only talk about what I know to be true.

2018-03-06 21:52:09 UTC
My experience in life has been proven real and true by my life.
Words fail to describe how stupid that remark is.
aaa
2018-03-07 11:23:22 UTC
My experience in life has been proven real and true by my life.
Words fail to describe how stupid that remark is.
Why? Does that mean that your experience in life are nothing but your
imaginations?

2018-03-07 18:49:52 UTC
My experience in life has been proven real and true by my life.
Words fail to describe how stupid that remark is.
Why? Does that mean that your experience in life are nothing but your
imaginations?
I am not the one citing "personal experience"
as proof of scientific principles here, you are.

Post for us your "personal experience" with DNA
mutations, acquired immunity, and photosynthesis.
aaa
2018-03-07 21:01:19 UTC
My experience in life has been proven real and true by my life.
Words fail to describe how stupid that remark is.
Why? Does that mean that your experience in life are nothing but your
imaginations?
I am not the one citing "personal experience"
as proof of scientific principles here, you are.
I'm not trying to prove any scientific principles. What are you talking
about?
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post for us your "personal experience" with DNA
mutations, acquired immunity, and photosynthesis.
Are you out of your mind? I'm talking about philosophy. Philosophical
understanding is based on one's personal spiritual experience. Without
having experienced the spiritual, there will be no real understanding of
the spiritual. That's just simple logic. What philosophy studies is
never what the mind can imagine. This is why abstract thinking is always
mental brain fart. It has nothing to do with real philosophical
understanding.

2018-03-07 22:20:24 UTC
Are you out of your mind? I'm talking about philosophy. Philosophical
understanding is based on one's personal spiritual experience. Without
having experienced the spiritual, there will be no real understanding of
the spiritual. That's just simple logic.
____________

Please provide definitions from English dictionaries that agree with your definition of philosophy.

If you are going to try and communicate in English then you must use the proper definitions for words.
aaa
2018-03-08 10:15:25 UTC
Are you out of your mind? I'm talking about philosophy.
Philosophical understanding is based on one's personal spiritual
experience. Without having experienced the spiritual, there will be
no real understanding of the spiritual. That's just simple logic.
____________
Please provide definitions from English dictionaries that agree with
your definition of philosophy.
If you are going to try and communicate in English then you must use
the proper definitions for words.
Sorry, I don't have to redefine philosophy. I only explain the deeper
meaning of philosophy. To me, philosophy is the study of God's spiritual
reality the same as science is the study of this physical reality.
Therefore, everything that philosophy studies is both real and
non-physical. They are not any kind of mental abstraction or imaginary
thinking.

You can compare my personal explanation with any dictionary definition
to see if there is any contradiction.

2018-03-09 04:35:38 UTC
Are you out of your mind? I'm talking about philosophy. Philosophical
understanding is based on one's personal spiritual experience. Without
having experienced the spiritual, there will be no real understanding
of the spiritual. That's just simple logic. ____________
Please provide definitions from English dictionaries that agree with
your definition of philosophy.
If you are going to try and communicate in English then you must use
the proper definitions for words.
Sorry, I don't have to redefine philosophy.
Then why have you done it?

<snip lies and bullshit>
Post by aaa
You can compare my personal explanation with any dictionary definition
to see if there is any contradiction.
That's your job, liar.

j***@gmail.com

There's no way to understand LSD unless you take a tab
Ted
I'm not smart enough even to think about that kinda stuff.
aaa
2018-03-08 10:18:47 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post for us your "personal experience" with DNA
mutations, acquired immunity, and photosynthesis.
Are you out of your mind? I'm talking about philosophy. Philosophical
understanding is based on one's personal spiritual experience. Without
having experienced the spiritual, there will be no real understanding of
the spiritual. That's just simple logic. What philosophy studies is
never what the mind can imagine. This is why abstract thinking is always
mental brain fart. It has nothing to do with real philosophical
understanding
There's no way to understand LSD unless you take a tab
Since everybody knows what LSD is, there is no need to take a tab.
However, not many people have known God, so the spiritual experience is
still essential to know anything about God.

teresita
2018-03-08 12:02:02 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
There's no way to understand LSD unless you take a tab
Since everybody knows what LSD is, there is no need to take a tab.
Knowing what something is <> understanding what it is.
2018-03-08 19:05:41 UTC
Post by teresita
Post by aaa
Post by j***@gmail.com
There's no way to understand LSD unless you take a tab
Since everybody knows what LSD is, there is no need to take a tab.
Knowing what something is <> understanding what it is.
Sorry, I don't have that kind of curiosity about LSD. As for philosophy,
that's entirely different, and you are quite right.

2018-03-06 02:12:03 UTC
[...]
The part where they are damaged is beyond repair. The wound merely healed but the damaged dead cells were lost, together with their functions.
Our current medicine technology has not advanced to such a state as to replace any damaged brain cells which do not regenerate.
Your good brain cells are not functioning normally, that much is certain!!!
aaa
2018-03-06 13:14:58 UTC
[...]
Except I did recover.
Without God's work, none of the above would be possible.
There is no such as thing as a pixie in existence.
That's not according to my personal life experience.
Your good brain cells are not functioning normally, that much is certain!!!
It's normal enough to debate you.

2018-03-07 02:39:06 UTC
[...]
We see no evidence of that.
Without God's work, none of the above would be possible.
There is no such as thing as a pixie in existence.
That's not according to my personal life experience.
Your good brain cells are not functioning normally, that much is certain!!!
It's normal enough to debate you.
What debate? Your unevidenced assertions are not debate.

2018-03-07 11:25:27 UTC
[...]
Why should I care?
Without God's work, none of the above would be possible.
There is no such as thing as a pixie in existence.
That's not according to my personal life experience.
Your good brain cells are not functioning normally, that much is certain!!!
It's normal enough to debate you.
What debate? Your unevidenced assertions are not debate.
You certainly don't debate because all you have is blind denial, but I do.

2018-03-07 17:14:09 UTC

Precisely why we know you're nuts.
aaa
2018-03-07 21:04:55 UTC
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
Precisely why we know you're nuts.
Why? Because you still don't have a clue?

j***@gmail.com
True. True enough, Malcolm.
aaa
2018-03-02 14:32:09 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by aaa
In article
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by aaa
Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness,
intelligence, happiness, faith, courage, justice, peace, freedom,
and life itself.
Goddunit is a hypothesis, of sorts. Lacks details though.
True. True enough, Malcolm.
No, it isn't. Atheism is the real hypothesis.

Sn!pe
2018-02-28 09:02:11 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
As universe becomes denser, the gravity becomes greater, and the time
dilation becomes greater. You can never reach a beginning within the
universe. Whether there is an outside is unknown.
Timothy Leary's outside looking in.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Siri Cruise
2018-02-28 14:23:42 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Cruise
As universe becomes denser, the gravity becomes greater, and the time
dilation becomes greater. You can never reach a beginning within the
universe. Whether there is an outside is unknown.
Timothy Leary's outside looking in.
Tiny Tim Leary is dead. ~~ Scrooge
Scrooge is a fictional god. ~~ Tiny Tim
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Sn!pe
2018-03-01 14:06:15 UTC
Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Cruise
As universe becomes denser, the gravity becomes greater, and the time
dilation becomes greater. You can never reach a beginning within the
universe. Whether there is an outside is unknown.
Timothy Leary's outside looking in.
Tiny Tim Leary is dead. ~~ Scrooge
Scrooge is a fictional god. ~~ Tiny Tim
Universe <=[GAZE]=> Abyss
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Siri Cruise
2018-03-01 19:32:50 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Cruise
As universe becomes denser, the gravity becomes greater, and the time
dilation becomes greater. You can never reach a beginning within the
universe. Whether there is an outside is unknown.
Timothy Leary's outside looking in.
Tiny Tim Leary is dead. ~~ Scrooge
Scrooge is a fictional god. ~~ Tiny Tim
Universe <=[GAZE]=> Abyss
The GAZE marries the universe and the abyss?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Sn!pe
2018-03-01 19:52:12 UTC
Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Sn!pe
Universe <=[GAZE]=> Abyss
The GAZE marries the universe and the abyss?
Troilism may or may not be acceptable in these
fine latter days since the Uncertainty Principle
was extended to gender.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet physicist Schrödinger just schrugged.
Siri Cruise
2018-03-02 00:44:53 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Sn!pe
Universe <=[GAZE]=> Abyss
The GAZE marries the universe and the abyss?
Troilism may or may not be acceptable in these
fine latter days since the Uncertainty Principle
was extended to gender.
Menage a troll will bridge the gap between hot and cold running fusion.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Sn!pe
2018-03-02 01:08:58 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Sn!pe
Universe <=[GAZE]=> Abyss
The GAZE marries the universe and the abyss?
Troilism may or may not be acceptable in these
fine latter days since the Uncertainty Principle
was extended to gender.
Menage a troll will bridge the gap between hot and cold running fusion.
Congress must rule on this.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Robert Carnegie
Just once. So use it or lose it.
Gronk
2018-03-04 05:14:54 UTC
Last Thursday. Around 9 in the morning.

Everyone knows that.
Smiler
2018-03-05 03:23:34 UTC
Post by Gronk
Last Thursday. Around 9 in the morning.
Everyone knows that.
You heretics are SO wrong!
It was last Tuesday, at noon.
Prove me wrong!!!

Deng Qi Feng
2018-03-05 07:11:21 UTC
Whether universe always existed or has a beginning we weren’t there to witness it so no use arguing

My view is TIME always existed

There is no alpha or omega
Kevrob
2018-03-05 20:48:05 UTC
Post by Deng Qi Feng
Whether universe always existed or has a beginning we weren’t there to witness it so no use arguing
My view is TIME always existed
There is no alpha or omega
There isn't really any "time," though, according to
modern physics. There's "spacetime."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime

I don't think space-time without matter makes sense,
but I took Humanities in college, so let those with
more training in these areas chime in.

A "prior universe" before the Big Bang is an interesting
thought experiment, but I'll be danged if anybody could
collect any data from, for lack of a better word," "then/there."

2018-03-05 22:51:51 UTC
Whether universe always existed or has a beginning we weren’t there to witness it so no use arguing
My view is TIME always existed
There is no alpha or omega
There isn't really any "time," though, according to
modern physics. There's "spacetime."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime
I don't think space-time without matter makes sense,
but I took Humanities in college, so let those with
more training in these areas chime in.
This English major can certainly recommend bedtime.
Post by Kevrob
A "prior universe" before the Big Bang is an interesting
thought experiment, but I'll be danged if anybody could
collect any data from, for lack of a better word," "then/there."
Prior, parallel, and post universes are fun speculations. Whoever
removes any of them from that category will probably get a Nobel.
2018-03-07 02:43:21 UTC
Whether universe always existed or has a beginning we weren’t there to
witness it so no use arguing
My view is TIME always existed
There is no alpha or omega
There isn't really any "time," though, according to modern physics.
There's "spacetime."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime
I don't think space-time without matter makes sense,
but I took Humanities in college, so let those with more training in
these areas chime in.
This English major can certainly recommend bedtime.
A "prior universe" before the Big Bang is an interesting thought
experiment, but I'll be danged if anybody could collect any data from,
for lack of a better word," "then/there."
Prior, parallel, and post universes are fun speculations. Whoever
removes any of them from that category will probably get a Nobel.
Not an easy task, but more likely than any evidence for god appearing.

2018-03-09 03:55:30 UTC
[...]
Somehow the honesty of recognizing them up front as speculations makes
such evidence more possible.
The Higgs boson being such a case.
There's no honesty from many of our theist trolls, who believe that an
unevidenced multiverse exists as somewhere to house their supposed god.

2018-03-09 01:23:05 UTC
Post by Gronk
Last Thursday. Around 9 in the morning.
Everyone knows that.
We don't all belong to the Church of Last Thursday, y'know. Hmmmph!

I happen to be the High Priestess at the Temple of Si and Am. One
of my important jobs is to burn huge piles of catnip thrice per
day, so the fragrance rises up the The Great Litterbox In The Sky
and causes the Giant Siamese cat gods to do a holy dance so
energetically that their clothes ruffle and you can see which is
female and which is male. This makes the kittens laugh.
MarkA
2018-02-28 22:01:07 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Maybe it always existed. Seems simple enough.
My (admittedly superficial) understanding is that time itself began with
the Big Bang. So, there isn't room for anything to be "before" the Big
Bang. I don't think our brains can really understand the nature of
reality.
--
MarkA

You can safely assume that you have created God in your own image when it
turns out that God hates all the same people you do. -- Anne Lamott
j***@gmail.com
Einstein was better at it than most.
MarkA
2018-03-01 14:46:19 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by MarkA
Post by j***@gmail.com
Maybe it always existed. Seems simple enough.
My (admittedly superficial) understanding is that time itself began
with the Big Bang. So, there isn't room for anything to be "before"
the Big Bang. I don't think our brains can really understand the
nature of reality.
Einstein was better at it than most.
He had the ability to look at existing data and consider explanations
that seemed so off the wall, nobody really thought about them before. It
paid off for him, big time.
--
MarkA

We hang petty thieves, and appoint the great thieves to public office
-- Aesop
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-02 10:27:40 UTC
4 billion 83 million 400 thousand 852 years 12 days 3 hours and 12 minutes ago.

It was a Thursday.
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-02 16:56:00 UTC
Finally a straight answer.
Marvin Sebourn
2018-03-02 19:39:53 UTC
4 billion 83 million 400 thousand 852 years 12 days 3 hours and 12 minutes ago.
It was a Thursday.
Ussher said 23 October, 4004 BC, 9am. Standard Time.

Some geologists are said to celebrate this day, but I have never seen it done. But I guess that's what the 10/23/4004 BC on my rock hammer signifies, with the included HeeHeeHee.

Marvin Sebourn
***@ol.com
duke
2018-03-02 22:40:01 UTC
4 billion 83 million 400 thousand 852 years 12 days 3 hours and 12 minutes ago.
It was a Thursday.
nope, that's closes to the age of the Solar system. The universe started 13.8
billion years ago. But still on a Thursday.

2018-03-03 04:55:13 UTC
4 billion 83 million 400 thousand 852 years 12 days 3 hours and 12 minutes ago.
It was a Thursday.
I remember it well.

j***@gmail.com
2018-03-03 06:24:19 UTC

And here you are, still kickin.
Smiler
2018-03-04 04:34:11 UTC
4 billion 83 million 400 thousand 852 years 12 days 3 hours and 12 minutes ago.
It was a Thursday.
I remember it well ...........
And here you are, still kickin.
The memory still works, but the other parts are getting a bit ancient.

|\/||^|/\|\//\^/\|/\/\^\/\/||^...See. I can still write my name in Cuneiform.
That 'Rosetta Stone' thing was the bloody shopping list that I lost!