*** you GUYS are MISSING out ON MUD.com CHaT! ***
Add Reply
g***@gmail.com
2020-05-21 09:34:02 UTC
BONJOUR!

michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-22 07:06:11 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
BONJOUR!
http://mud.com/BONJOUR.png
Is that a promise?
g***@gmail.com
2020-05-22 07:14:49 UTC
yeh thanks for FUCKING UP the $1000US PAYPAL Offer to A.A.

SHIT ON SOMEONE ELSES CHAT SITE LUV

www.MUD.com
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Post by g***@gmail.com
BONJOUR!
http://mud.com/BONJOUR.png
Is that a promise?
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-23 06:40:05 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
yeh thanks for FUCKING UP the $1000US PAYPAL Offer to A.A.
SHIT ON SOMEONE ELSES CHAT SITE LUV
If they paid at all, ducks, it would be you, not us.
Your persistence screams that.
Post by g***@gmail.com
www.MUD.com
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Post by g***@gmail.com
BONJOUR!
http://mud.com/BONJOUR.png
Is that a promise?
Christopher A. Lee
2020-05-23 10:42:53 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 23:40:05 -0700 (PDT), "michellemalkingmail.com"
Post by g***@gmail.com
yeh thanks for FUCKING UP the $1000US PAYPAL Offer to A.A.
SHIT ON SOMEONE ELSES CHAT SITE LUV
If they paid at all, ducks, it would be you, not us.
He's quacked up. Herkoff the Jerkoff isn't that smart.
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Your persistence screams that.
Mud, mud, glorious mud...

Don Martin
2020-05-23 13:38:03 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
yeh thanks for FUCKING UP the $1000US PAYPAL Offer to A.A.
SHIT ON SOMEONE ELSES CHAT SITE LUV
If they paid at all, ducks, it would be you, not us.
He's quacked up. Herkoff the Jerkoff isn't that smart.
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Your persistence screams that.
Mud, mud, glorious mud...
http://youtu.be/4zpDF3Py7r8
An old favorite. Their _Misalliance_ is, so far as I know, the only
comic song the lyrics of which have been published in the Scientific
American, I think by Martin Gardiner who I miss greatly. At any rate,
here is a delightful version by the King's Singers: