Rightwing Christian Shocker! God Is Outraged As Self Proclaimed World's Greatest Christian Trump Ignores Apostle's Creed at Bush Funeral, Is Questioned Over 'Christian' Credentials
Add Reply
Checkmate
2018-12-06 17:54:21 UTC
borkDo you
borkbelieve in Jesus Christ? I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
borkwho was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered
borkunder Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended to
borkthe dead."
Hey! I remember all that bullshit, Silent Follow-Up Guy. I was required
to memorize and recite it every Sunday at our Catlick service, except we
said "He descended into hell" not "the dead". It was a sin if you didn't
say it just right. Slight changes in verbiage were what those other
"wrong" versions of christianity used. Of course I was too young to know
what the fuck I "believed," but that's how religions indoctrinate
(headfuck) their young and deprive them of their free will to form their
own opinions which, in my case, don't include any of the christian dog-ma
(shit). Of course you're free to believe in fairy tales like Adam and
Eve, apple-peddling snakes, and giant boats. Torquemada would be proud
of you.
--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic