What is God made of?
Add Reply
Jahnu
2018-07-11 03:28:27 UTC
I wonder if you ever bother to discuss anything but simply throw
insults as fast as you can?
Discuss? With you? hahaha :D Why would I waste my time? I discuss with
thinking people. That excludes you. All you can do is repeat mindless
atheist slogans.

A question a thoughtful person might ask is, what is God made of? The
Vedic version teaches us that God is made of eternity, knowledge, and
bliss. Note how ingenious this definition of God is. As usual the
Vedic version reigns supreme.

Brahma, god of creation, says:

Krishna who is known as Govinda is the Supreme Godhead. He has an
eternal blissful spiritual body. He is the origin of all. He has no
other origin and He is the prime cause of all causes.

=> Brahma-samhita, 5.1

It also makes perfect sense that eternity, knowledge and bliss is the
substance of God. We can test it on ourselves. As souls, ie. atomic
fragments of God, we consist of the same spiritual substance as God,
and this fact should be somehow measurable. It's like, by examining
one drop of the ocean one gets an understanding of the entire ocean.
The very fact that all living entities instinctively gravitate towards
these three factors, indicates that this is our natural state. All
living entities seek eternity, knowledge, and bliss. We all have the
distinct experience that these three are the prime moving factors of
our core existence.

We are all pleasure seeking. We all try to learn something. And we all
try to preserve our being. Some people say - I don't seek eternity. It
must become boring in eternity. But we all seek eternity in the sense
that we try to preserve our being. The survival instinct together with
the mating instinct are the strongest instincts in all living
entities.

Besides, boredom is a factor of material existence, As souls on the
spiritual plane we will never get bored playing with Krishna. Who
would not want to be eternally young and blissful? Does anyone want
his or her happiness to end, because it's just so boring being happy?
The only reason one would want his existence to end is if it's
miserable.

In reality we are happy all the time. Only in our delusion of bodily
existence is happiness constantly interrupted by suffering. Who wants
bliss to end? Who sits in a real happy frame of mind, and thinks -
gee, I wish this happiness would end... nobody does that. Thus it is a
direct observable fact that all living entities gravitate towards
eternity, knowledge and bliss, exactly as predicted in the Vedic
version.

By connecting with our real identities as souls we become re-situated
in God's substance of eternity, knowledge and bliss. By connecting
with our real selves we connect with eternity, knowledge and bliss.The
method to do so is to invoke the name of God and petition Him. This is
done in this age by chanting the Hare Krishna Mantra.

hare krsna hare krsna krsna krsna hare hare
hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare

"This mantra, consisting of 16 words and 32 syllables, is the only
means against evil in this age. After searching through all the Vedic
literature, one cannot find a method of religion more sublime for this
age than the chanting of Hare Krsna."

--- Kali-santarana Upanishad

https://www.youtube.com/user/jahnudvip?feature=watch

https://picasaweb.google.com/113672947796865733014/Jahnu

http://www.touchtalent.com//artist/118705/jahnu-das

Street
Bullshit. 100%.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-07-12 00:28:11 UTC
Post by Street
Post by Jahnu
I wonder if you ever bother to discuss anything but simply throw
insults as fast as you can?
Discuss? With you? hahaha :D Why would I waste my time? I discuss with
thinking people. That excludes you. All you can do is repeat mindless
atheist slogans.
A question a thoughtful person might ask is, what is God made of?
Bullshit. 100%.
I would include ignorance, fear, and force.

Isn't it handy how nobody can see God?
Probably just a coincidence that the invisible and the non-existent look so much alike.
Jahnu
2018-07-12 00:57:16 UTC
Post by Street
Bullshit. 100%.
This text was written for thinking people. Your comment is about as
relevant as the sound of autumn leaves rattling in the wind.

"Simply by chanting one holy name of Hari, a sinful man can counteract
the reactions to more sins than he can commit." (Brihad-vishnu Purana)

http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
JWS
I thought he was spot on. Bullshit says it all.
Jahnu
2018-07-13 02:54:18 UTC
I thought he was spot on. Bullshit says it all about me.
A genuine religion is supported by four pillars - compassion,
honesty, cleanliness and austerity. These four pillars of religion are
destroyed by the the four primary sins - meat-eating, intoxication,
ilicit sex and gambling. Meat-eating or killing other living entities
erodes destroys compassion, illicit sex destroys cleanliness,
intoxication destroys austerity and gambling destroys honesty.

Note, how these four sinful activities are glorified and propagated
non-stop in the modern culture by advertisement, literature, movies,
art and so on. The general population is indoctrinated into thinking
that the four sinful activities are totally normal and even coveted,
noble activities. When people are actively and consistently encouraged
to commit sinful activities on a global basis, what this shows is that
the world is run by ungodly, demonic powers.

In the Vedic Version religion is symbolized by the bull and the four
legs of the bull are the four pillars of religion. It is noteworthy in
this connection that the old Cimber tribes of North-jutland worshiped
the bull. Remember Conan the Cimmarian? He is from Cimber-land in
North Denmark. The Church calls them heathens and idolators, but they
are closer to the original Vedic religion than, for instance, the
Danish Folk-church. That the ancient folk of North Jutland worshiped
the Bull furthermore shows how the Vedic Version has inspired religion
all over the world. In downtown Aalborg there is a huge statue of a
bull. This bull is religion personified, although I doubt the people
of Alborg are aware of this :)

http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
Melzzzzz
2018-07-13 03:09:05 UTC
Post by Jahnu
I thought he was spot on. Bullshit says it all about me.
A genuine religion is supported by four pillars - compassion,
honesty, cleanliness and austerity. These four pillars of religion are
destroyed by the the four primary sins - meat-eating, intoxication,
ilicit sex and gambling. Meat-eating or killing other living entities
erodes destroys compassion, illicit sex destroys cleanliness,
intoxication destroys austerity and gambling destroys honesty.
There is no religion wihtout killing other living entities. Those who do
not eat animals kill other people no problem...
Y***@yahoo.com
2018-07-12 09:53:05 UTC
Read the "Superbook of Superfaith" (hardcover):

Vol 1. Vedas, author Krishna
Vol 2. Old Testament, author Moses
Vol 3. Tao Te Ching, author Laozi
Vol 4. Tripitaka, author Buddha
Vol 5. New Testament, author Jesus
Vol 6. Koran, author Muhammad
Vol 7. Mormon, author Joseph Smith

A good book. Enjoy.

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)
Attila
2018-07-12 14:21:54 UTC
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 02:53:05 -0700 (PDT), ***@yahoo.com in
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Y***@yahoo.com
Vol 1. Vedas, author Krishna
Vol 2. Old Testament, author Moses
Vol 3. Tao Te Ching, author Laozi
Vol 4. Tripitaka, author Buddha
Vol 5. New Testament, author Jesus
Vol 6. Koran, author Muhammad
Vol 7. Mormon, author Joseph Smith
A good book. Enjoy.
YHWH Allah
(LORD God)
Does it include supporting evidence to prove these aren't just lies or
delusions?
--
Some of the Republican positions I find disgusting and abhorrent.
Most of the Democratic positions I find terrifying.

I am not conservative so much as a rabid anti-liberal.

Any day now I expect some liberal to demand a government
guaranteed above average income for every person.

Every illegal alien is a criminal.
No amnesty or work permit under any name or for any reason.
Deportation upon identification as the only option.

If you must text and drive please kill yourself quickly
before you run into me.
Christopher A. Lee
2018-07-12 15:06:38 UTC
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Y***@yahoo.com
Vol 1. Vedas, author Krishna
Vol 2. Old Testament, author Moses
Vol 3. Tao Te Ching, author Laozi
Vol 4. Tripitaka, author Buddha
Vol 5. New Testament, author Jesus
Vol 6. Koran, author Muhammad
Vol 7. Mormon, author Joseph Smith
A good book. Enjoy.
YHWH Allah
(LORD God)
Does it include supporting evidence to prove these aren't just lies or
delusions?
And why should we give a shit about nonsense from somebody else's
religion which the imbecile knows we don't believe in the first place,
yet he posts it anyway?
Attila
2018-07-12 17:06:26 UTC
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 10:06:38 -0500, Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Y***@yahoo.com
Vol 1. Vedas, author Krishna
Vol 2. Old Testament, author Moses
Vol 3. Tao Te Ching, author Laozi
Vol 4. Tripitaka, author Buddha
Vol 5. New Testament, author Jesus
Vol 6. Koran, author Muhammad
Vol 7. Mormon, author Joseph Smith
A good book. Enjoy.
YHWH Allah
(LORD God)
Does it include supporting evidence to prove these aren't just lies or
delusions?
And why should we give a shit about nonsense from somebody else's
religion which the imbecile knows we don't believe in the first place,
yet he posts it anyway?
It seems many of these gods demand their followers must cram their
beliefs down the throats of others no matter what anyone else wants.
Remember, at one time rather that push their superstitions on others
they simply killed them and took all of their property.

That's how the RCC became so wealthy.

before you run into me.
aaa
2018-07-12 18:12:28 UTC
Post by Attila
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 10:06:38 -0500, Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Y***@yahoo.com
[...]
It's never about any of that. Here in usenet, we only debate for the
truth. If an atheist is too prejudiced to allow the truth to reign
supreme, perhaps he isn't a real atheist after all.

2018-07-12 18:53:26 UTC
It's never about any of that. Here in usenet, we only debate for the
truth. If an atheist is too prejudiced to allow the truth to reign
supreme, perhaps he isn't a real atheist after all.
____________________

The problem is that your truth is only true for you and your truth has nothing to do with reality.

From not telling the truth about what the bible says to lying about the second law of thermodynamics, to cells that pray, you are as full of shit as a Xmas goose.

You're a troll and a liar as well as possibly a brain damaged idiot or a Poe pretending to be.

According to you you're never wrong, while nobody in the real world agrees with you because you're insane.

Your refusal to provide evidence for your bullshit (not that anyone expected you to) and accusing everyone who disagrees with you as being "spiritually blind," you haven't said anything true about anything.
aaa
2018-07-12 19:46:46 UTC
It's never about any of that. Here in usenet, we only debate for the
truth. If an atheist is too prejudiced to allow the truth to reign
supreme, perhaps he isn't a real atheist after all.
____________________
The problem is that your truth is only true for you and your truth
has nothing to do with reality.
I think I have made it clear about debating for the truth.
Post by aaa
From not telling the truth about what the bible says to lying about
the second law of thermodynamics, to cells that pray, you are as full
of shit as a Xmas goose.
There is nothing I can do if you blindly deny everything.
Post by aaa
You're a troll and a liar as well as possibly a brain damaged idiot
or a Poe pretending to be.
According to you you're never wrong, while nobody in the real world
agrees with you because you're insane.
That's not true. I make mistakes all the time, but God and the Bible
will never be wrong.
Post by aaa
Your refusal to provide evidence for your bullshit (not that anyone
expected you to) and accusing everyone who disagrees with you as
being "spiritually blind," you haven't said anything true about
anything.
If you can't recognize the spiritual evidence of God in my signature,
you can't blame me for calling you a spiritual blind, and you can't
blame me for not showing you the evidence of God either.

Attila
2018-07-12 20:46:31 UTC
It's never about any of that. Here in usenet, we only debate for the
truth. If an atheist is too prejudiced to allow the truth to reign
supreme, perhaps he isn't a real atheist after all.
____________________
The problem is that your truth is only true for you and your truth
has nothing to do with reality.
I think I have made it clear about debating for the truth.
From not telling the truth about what the bible says to lying about
Post by aaa
You're a troll and a liar as well as possibly a brain damaged idiot
or a Poe pretending to be.
According to you you're never wrong, while nobody in the real world
agrees with you because you're insane.
That's not true. I make mistakes all the time, but God and the Bible
will never be wrong.
There is no evidence to support any god ever doing or saying anything
and your bible likewise has no supporting evidence. Both are simply
unsupported myths.

before you run into me.
aaa
2018-07-13 04:06:32 UTC
Post by Attila
It's never about any of that. Here in usenet, we only debate for the
truth. If an atheist is too prejudiced to allow the truth to reign
supreme, perhaps he isn't a real atheist after all.
____________________
The problem is that your truth is only true for you and your truth
has nothing to do with reality.
I think I have made it clear about debating for the truth.
From not telling the truth about what the bible says to lying about
Post by aaa
You're a troll and a liar as well as possibly a brain damaged idiot
or a Poe pretending to be.
According to you you're never wrong, while nobody in the real world
agrees with you because you're insane.
That's not true. I make mistakes all the time, but God and the Bible
will never be wrong.
There is no evidence to support any god ever doing or saying anything
and your bible likewise has no supporting evidence. Both are simply
unsupported myths.
The Bible is already the Word of God as the evidence that is open to
all. All anyone has to do is to study the Bible to understand the truth
of God. There is no mystery and no trick. It is God's will to teach us
the truth with the teaching of the Bible. Myth is only the result of
human misunderstanding. It has nothing to do with the Bible or God.

2018-07-13 05:09:54 UTC
I think I have made it clear about debating for the truth.
________________

That's what you say, its not what you do. You say stuff that makes no sense and when anybody disagrees, no matter the evidence, which you never have, you tell them they "spiritually blind."

You keep claiming you don't have to provide evidence cuz it's just simple logic. The fact that nobody here has ever made the insane, stupid, and false statements that you have made means it's not simple logic.

We know you're a liar and a troll and the only blindness is yours if we accept your bullshit about brain trauma. If that's just another of your bullshit stories then you're jus another trolling asshole.

It might be a little interesting to know why you engage in the unmitigated nonsense you spew, but not much and if you disappeared tomorrow nobody would miss you except maybe as a source of absurdist humor.

Get a life, troll.

Attila
2018-07-12 20:44:35 UTC
Post by Attila
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 10:06:38 -0500, Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Attila
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Y***@yahoo.com
[...]
It's never about any of that.
Of course it is.
Post by aaa
Here in usenet, we only debate for the
truth.
Or for amusement.
Post by aaa
If an atheist is too prejudiced to allow the truth to reign
supreme, perhaps he isn't a real atheist after all.
Without supporting evidence there can be no recognized truth. That
would describe all religions since none of them have any supporting
evidence.

before you run into me.
aaa
2018-07-13 02:05:20 UTC
Post by Attila
Post by aaa
Post by Attila
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 10:06:38 -0500, Christopher A. Lee
Post by aaa
If an atheist is too prejudiced to allow the truth to reign
supreme, perhaps he isn't a real atheist after all.
Without supporting evidence there can be no recognized truth. That
would describe all religions since none of them have any supporting
evidence.
Only empirical truth needs evidence. The spiritual truth is the
self-evident truth that determines all things in the universe.

b***@m.nu
2018-07-12 20:35:34 UTC
Post by Y***@yahoo.com
A good book. Enjoy.
YHWH Allah
(LORD God)
Please tell me are you confused or just retarded?
Oh wait you think fairies are real, I guess that makes you both