An utter disgrace.
Add Reply
Michael Christ
2020-02-05 08:16:22 UTC
Pelosi, first she back-claps the office of the President of the United
States of America, then she rips up the speech of the President of the
United States of America.

Who voted her to be above that office??

Not only is she a disgrace to the office of the President of the United
States, she's a disgrace to the government of the United States of
America before the world.

You need to get rid of her. However, unless some miracle happens to the
contrary the die is cast now and the 'subliminal advertising' has
impacted the people as the leaders of your nation have set a new-low
norm of disrespect! Good luck with that!

But this is just another symptom of much more to come from a godless
world who has turned its back on the Lord and their only hope.

God is always the truth...

(KJV)
Jer 10:23  O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is
not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

(The Message)
Jer 10:23 I know, GOD, that mere mortals can't run their own lives,
That men and women don't have what it takes to take charge of life.

Michael Christ

PS You ignorant idiots who say nothing to see here folks or make some
stupid moron comment are merely sticking your heads up your asses and
saying, nothing to smell here folks.
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
Rod B.
2020-02-05 13:41:05 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Pelosi, first she back-claps the office of the President of the United
States of America, then she rips up the speech of the President of the
United States of America.
Who voted her to be above that office??
Not only is she a disgrace to the office of the President of the United
States, she's a disgrace to the government of the United States of
America before the world.
You need to get rid of her.
No. People like Nancy Pelosi act as one of the checks and balances
that the founding fathers sought to create to prevent one party from
passing legislation that could be harmful to millions of Americans.

I can see that you believe Trump but let me assure you that Trump can
and will lie to your face just as he did last night about medicare and
social security. Trump and McConnell have tried twice this year to cut
social security benefits to the elderly. They were not able to do so
thanks to a healthy balance of democrats in office to stop their
legislation from passing the house.

I am a constant pain in congresses butt when it comes to social
security, medicare and spending on the military and I will continue
to be active engaged to protect those programs.
Patrick B
2020-02-05 14:35:30 UTC
Post by Rod B.
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Pelosi is a dip shit. And she really stepped into it.

And Trump should watch his mouth on Twitter.

Trump’s budget would impose a national work requirement on Medicaid
enrollees, an idea that some states have adopted over the past year.
While the states include exceptions for family caregivers, the rules
vary widely and often are ambiguous, according to a 2018 study by the
advocacy group Justice in Aging.

In another change that could directly affect patients, the budget also
would expand the requirement that they get prior authorization for
Medicare fee-for-service treatment, an initiative the White House says
would save about $6 billion.

Tell me that you have never been called by "providers" who have called
and asked if you have a bad back, bad knees, and would like a free
brace trough Medicare. And all the free cell phones given out to
people who "NEED" to be able to contact their doctors?

Congress will approve few if any of Trump’s budget initiatives, though
he may try to implement some administratively.
Rod B.
2020-02-05 17:46:46 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Rod B.
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
She doesn't have to be likeable to be useful!
Post by Patrick B
And Trump should watch his mouth on Twitter.
You are dreaming Patrick, that will never happen.
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-05 18:46:07 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Rod B.
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
The preceding has been plagiarized directly from:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/howardgleckman/2019/03/14/is-president-
trump-really-proposing-to-cut-medicare-by-845-billion/#238622181d07
Jack Shit
And tearing up the speech in front of the whole world was so grown up.
Michael Christ
2020-02-05 20:14:58 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Pelosi, first she back-claps the office of the President of the United
States of America, then she rips up the speech of the President of the
United States of America.
Who voted her to be above that office??
Not only is she a disgrace to the office of the President of the
United States, she's a disgrace to the government of the United States
of America before the world.
You need to get rid of her.
  No. People like Nancy Pelosi act as one of the checks and balances
  that the founding fathers sought to create to prevent one party from
  passing legislation that could be harmful to millions of Americans.
Sorry, have to strongly disagree with you on this.

This is not about 'checks and balances', this is about dishonouring the
position of the president of the United States and the government of the
United States.

One can do all the checks and balances one likes without wiping their
filthy ass on the highest authority in the land.
  I can see that you believe Trump but let me assure you that Trump can
  and will lie to your face just as he did last night about medicare and
  social security. Trump and McConnell have tried twice this year to cut
  social security benefits to the elderly. They were not able to do so
  thanks to a healthy balance of democrats in office to stop their
  legislation from passing the house.
It is not about Trump. It is about the State of the Union.
  I am a constant pain in congresses butt when it comes to social
  security, medicare and spending on the military and I will continue
  to be active engaged to protect those programs.
Good for you, but you need to see what I am saying and further, the
degradation of the USA political system and society.

Everyone on this thread needs to note that.

Rod B.
2020-02-05 20:34:59 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
I understand what you are saying nut I do not agree with you. What
she did was a demonstration of her disgust for Trump, and being as she
is always directly involved with him, she is in a very good position to
know from direct experience whether he is lying again or not.

Davej
2020-02-05 14:38:56 UTC
Pelosi...
Deserves a cookie for not wacking Trump upside the back of his head.
Jack Shit
2020-02-05 19:09:04 UTC
Pelosi...
Deserves a cookie for not wacking Trump upside the back of his head.
She needs to drink herself to death. No wonder San Francisco is such a
shithole.
Miloch
2020-02-05 15:29:22 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Pelosi, first she back-claps the office of the President of the United
States of America, then she rips up the speech of the President of the
United States of America.
I love her!...like Representative Maxine Waters, she's totally
unafraid/unimpressed with the fat-fuck Impeached Grifter-in-Chief taking up
space in the oval office.

*
Dear Lord, Pagan Rome Has Reborn In America
2020-02-05 18:34:13 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by Miloch
I love her!...like Representative Maxine Waters, she's totally
unafraid/unimpressed with the fat-fuck Impeached Grifter-in-Chief taking up
space in the oval office.
If the choice is between Maxine Waters and Trump, I think I'd have to move to Canada. Or get rid of them both and start over.
Too many faggots there?
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-05 20:04:29 UTC
Post by Dear Lord, Pagan Rome Has Reborn In America
Too many faggots there?
Again with the gay fantasies?

Just come out.
You'll be the belle of the ball.

Wear that pink outfit hiding in your closet.
They Lean On Founding Fathers' Misunderstanding
2020-02-05 20:16:00 UTC
Post by Dear Lord, Pagan Rome Has Reborn In America
Too many faggots there?
Again with the gay fantasies?
Just come out.
You'll be the belle of the ball.
Wear that pink outfit hiding in your closet.
I thought you said America was a free country? Why would I be hiding some depravity which is socially accepted by the majority?
SEE HOW DUMB YOU ARE?
Jack Shit
She is a cunt who needs to be shot.
Rod B.
2020-02-05 19:31:38 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
She needs to be protected from people like you,
and you should be jailed for suggesting that
she be deprived of her life.

It is always a guy like you that willingly deprives
others of the same rights that he takes for granted.
Jack Shit
2020-02-05 19:48:55 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
So you approve of her actions? You losing libs are so brainwashed it's
scary. She has caused grief and pain in many peoples lives over
political bullshit. <Kavanaugh>...

Fuck her and her crew. Anyone who would do as she did last night is
not fit to be serving this country in any way. If you agree with her
than you should be shot too.

So sue me.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-05 20:09:03 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Fuck her and her crew. Anyone who would do as she did last night is
not fit to be serving this country in any way. If you agree with her
than you should be shot too.

Its not about liking or approving, its about her right to freedom of expression. She has it too.

I can't stand her but she has the right to express herself as does everyone else.

She represents her district to the satisfaction of her district or they wouldn't keep reflecting her.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-05 20:09:48 UTC
Make that re-electing her.
Rod B.
2020-02-05 20:30:49 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
I'm not a liberal nor a conservative. I'm not attached to either
philosophy, but I can see clearly what has been taking place. The
hatred that each holds for the other is tearing the nation apart.
Post by Jack Shit
She has caused grief and pain in many peoples lives over
political bullshit. <Kavanaugh>...
And you suggesting that she be murdered over politics makes you
so much better??
Post by Jack Shit
Fuck her and her crew. Anyone who would do as she did last night is
not fit to be serving this country in any way.
I liked the speech and was encouraged by several things that
I heard, and I hope that they were not lies so I am doing
some fact checking.
Post by Jack Shit
If you agree with her
than you should be shot too.
Who knows? I may end up agreeing with her in the end
so just as a precaution I am going to order a copy of
Trumps speech so that should I have a sudden impulse
I'll have something to tear up!
Post by Jack Shit
So sue me.
No thanks. I'll just turn your post over to the feds
and let them do the suing..