An utter disgrace.
Michael Christ
2020-02-05 08:16:22 UTC
Pelosi, first she back-claps the office of the President of the United
States of America, then she rips up the speech of the President of the
United States of America.

Who voted her to be above that office??

Not only is she a disgrace to the office of the President of the United
States, she's a disgrace to the government of the United States of
America before the world.

You need to get rid of her. However, unless some miracle happens to the
contrary the die is cast now and the 'subliminal advertising' has
impacted the people as the leaders of your nation have set a new-low
norm of disrespect! Good luck with that!

But this is just another symptom of much more to come from a godless
world who has turned its back on the Lord and their only hope.

God is always the truth...

(KJV)
Jer 10:23  O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is
not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

(The Message)
Jer 10:23 I know, GOD, that mere mortals can't run their own lives,
That men and women don't have what it takes to take charge of life.

Michael Christ

PS You ignorant idiots who say nothing to see here folks or make some
stupid moron comment are merely sticking your heads up your asses and
saying, nothing to smell here folks.
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
Rod B.
2020-02-05 13:41:05 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Pelosi, first she back-claps the office of the President of the United
States of America, then she rips up the speech of the President of the
United States of America.
Who voted her to be above that office??
Not only is she a disgrace to the office of the President of the United
States, she's a disgrace to the government of the United States of
America before the world.
You need to get rid of her.
No. People like Nancy Pelosi act as one of the checks and balances
that the founding fathers sought to create to prevent one party from
passing legislation that could be harmful to millions of Americans.

I can see that you believe Trump but let me assure you that Trump can
and will lie to your face just as he did last night about medicare and
social security. Trump and McConnell have tried twice this year to cut
social security benefits to the elderly. They were not able to do so
thanks to a healthy balance of democrats in office to stop their
legislation from passing the house.

I am a constant pain in congresses butt when it comes to social
security, medicare and spending on the military and I will continue
to be active engaged to protect those programs.
Patrick B
2020-02-05 14:35:30 UTC
Post by Rod B.
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Pelosi is a dip shit. And she really stepped into it.

And Trump should watch his mouth on Twitter.

Trump’s budget would impose a national work requirement on Medicaid
enrollees, an idea that some states have adopted over the past year.
While the states include exceptions for family caregivers, the rules
vary widely and often are ambiguous, according to a 2018 study by the
advocacy group Justice in Aging.

In another change that could directly affect patients, the budget also
would expand the requirement that they get prior authorization for
Medicare fee-for-service treatment, an initiative the White House says
would save about $6 billion.

Tell me that you have never been called by "providers" who have called
and asked if you have a bad back, bad knees, and would like a free
brace trough Medicare. And all the free cell phones given out to
people who "NEED" to be able to contact their doctors?

Congress will approve few if any of Trump’s budget initiatives, though
he may try to implement some administratively.
Rod B.
2020-02-05 17:46:46 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Rod B.
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
She doesn't have to be likeable to be useful!
Post by Patrick B
And Trump should watch his mouth on Twitter.
You are dreaming Patrick, that will never happen.
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-05 18:46:07 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Rod B.
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
The preceding has been plagiarized directly from:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/howardgleckman/2019/03/14/is-president-
trump-really-proposing-to-cut-medicare-by-845-billion/#238622181d07
Jack Shit
And tearing up the speech in front of the whole world was so grown up.
Michael Christ
2020-02-05 20:14:58 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Pelosi, first she back-claps the office of the President of the United
States of America, then she rips up the speech of the President of the
United States of America.
Who voted her to be above that office??
Not only is she a disgrace to the office of the President of the
United States, she's a disgrace to the government of the United States
of America before the world.
You need to get rid of her.
  No. People like Nancy Pelosi act as one of the checks and balances
  that the founding fathers sought to create to prevent one party from
  passing legislation that could be harmful to millions of Americans.
Sorry, have to strongly disagree with you on this.

This is not about 'checks and balances', this is about dishonouring the
position of the president of the United States and the government of the
United States.

One can do all the checks and balances one likes without wiping their
filthy ass on the highest authority in the land.
  I can see that you believe Trump but let me assure you that Trump can
  and will lie to your face just as he did last night about medicare and
  social security. Trump and McConnell have tried twice this year to cut
  social security benefits to the elderly. They were not able to do so
  thanks to a healthy balance of democrats in office to stop their
  legislation from passing the house.
It is not about Trump. It is about the State of the Union.
  I am a constant pain in congresses butt when it comes to social
  security, medicare and spending on the military and I will continue
  to be active engaged to protect those programs.
Good for you, but you need to see what I am saying and further, the
degradation of the USA political system and society.

Everyone on this thread needs to note that.

Rod B.
2020-02-05 20:34:59 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
I understand what you are saying nut I do not agree with you. What
she did was a demonstration of her disgust for Trump, and being as she
is always directly involved with him, she is in a very good position to
know from direct experience whether he is lying again or not.
Michael Christ
2020-02-05 21:48:49 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Pelosi is not above the office of the Presidency. You are still not
getting the ramifications what I am saying Rod.

If I don't like the president I don't walk into the oval office and take
a dump on his desk. Guess what is going to happen from now on!

Let me tell you, it is okay to do that now.

What's next??

Stay tuned!!

Rod B.
2020-02-05 22:53:38 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
I have no problem with understanding what you are saying
but you must understand that her actions are covered under
the right of free expression and free speech, more so than
a death threat or an invitation that someone should be killed.
If I don't like the president I don't walk into the oval office and take
a dump on his desk.  Guess what is going to happen from now on!
So be it. If he be a true Leader then he brings his honor
into the office. If he be a liar he brings his dishonor
into the office. The deeds of the doer determine the honor
brought into the office of President, and are the very reason
that the office has honor to begin with.

If this angers someone then so be it...
Robert
2020-02-05 23:24:44 UTC
Post by Rod B.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Not as one that is sworn to uphold the office of the presidency as
well as to extend full legal rights to the republicans so they could
call witnesses, PLUS, she tried to place the House as ruler over the
will of the American people and over the Office of the Presidency thus
going fully against the constitution of the USA.

They should be treated as anarchists.
Post by Rod B.
If I don't like the president I don't walk into the oval office and take
a dump on his desk.  Guess what is going to happen from now on!
So be it. If he be a true Leader then he brings his honor
into the office. If he be a liar he brings his dishonor
into the office. The deeds of the doer determine the honor
brought into the office of President, and are the very reason
that the office has honor to begin with.
If this angers someone then so be it...
--
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Kevrob
2020-02-05 23:37:22 UTC
Post by Robert
They should be treated as anarchists.
I hope you mean "left alone to live their lives, as
long as thy don't initiate force against others."

It is not illegal in the USA to _be_ an anarchist,
a communist, a socialist, a fascist, a monarchist,
a syndicalist, a theocrat, a distributist, or a
devotee of any political viewpoint. One's actions
in behalf of any idea may be subject to scrutiny by
law enforcement and the courts, but not the beliefs
themselves.

Rod B.
2020-02-06 00:19:38 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Rod B.
Post by Rod B.
If I don't like the president I don't walk into the oval office and take
a dump on his desk.  Guess what is going to happen from now on!
So be it. If he be a true Leader then he brings his honor
into the office. If he be a liar he brings his dishonor
into the office. The deeds of the doer determine the honor
brought into the office of President, and are the very reason
that the office has honor to begin with.
If this angers someone then so be it...
I hate to tell you this, but her rights as a citizen are not
null and void while she is in office.
Rod B.
2020-02-06 00:36:57 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Rod B.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
She is next in line of succession after the vice president,
Robert.
Michael Christ
2020-02-06 01:57:13 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
If the office is not honoured, no leader will be honoured.

That is what Pelosi is not seeing. She is not seeing the forest for the
trees.
  If this angers someone then so be it...
Have it your way then.

But remember, the 'I'll do what I fuckin' want' generation is going to
end in tears for all. You were told.

Davej
2020-02-05 21:09:33 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
This is not about 'checks and balances', this is about dishonouring the
position of the president of the United States and the government of the
United States.
Yes, and that is what Trump DOES. We have a proven ally such as the
Kurds and then Trump suddenly says "Oh well, let's pull back and
allow the Turks and the Russians to exterminate the Kurds."
Mattb
2020-02-06 02:08:53 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
This is not about 'checks and balances', this is about dishonouring the
position of the president of the United States and the government of the
United States.
Yes, and that is what Trump DOES. We have a proven ally such as the
Kurds and then Trump suddenly says "Oh well, let's pull back and
allow the Turks and the Russians to exterminate the Kurds."
On that Trump was a total idiot.

Mattb
The programs you mentioned should be protected.
Davej
2020-02-05 14:38:56 UTC
Pelosi...
Deserves a cookie for not wacking Trump upside the back of his head.
Jack Shit
2020-02-05 19:09:04 UTC
Pelosi...
Deserves a cookie for not wacking Trump upside the back of his head.
She needs to drink herself to death. No wonder San Francisco is such a
shithole.
viva padrepio
2020-02-06 01:23:57 UTC
I would've grabbed Pelosi by the woo-woo and never let go. :-D
Miloch
2020-02-05 15:29:22 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Pelosi, first she back-claps the office of the President of the United
States of America, then she rips up the speech of the President of the
United States of America.
I love her!...like Representative Maxine Waters, she's totally
unafraid/unimpressed with the fat-fuck Impeached Grifter-in-Chief taking up
space in the oval office.

*
Dear Lord, Pagan Rome Has Reborn In America
2020-02-05 18:34:13 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by Miloch
I love her!...like Representative Maxine Waters, she's totally
unafraid/unimpressed with the fat-fuck Impeached Grifter-in-Chief taking up
space in the oval office.
If the choice is between Maxine Waters and Trump, I think I'd have to move to Canada. Or get rid of them both and start over.
Too many faggots there?
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-05 20:04:29 UTC
Post by Dear Lord, Pagan Rome Has Reborn In America
Too many faggots there?
Again with the gay fantasies?

Just come out.
You'll be the belle of the ball.

Wear that pink outfit hiding in your closet.
They Lean On Founding Fathers' Misunderstanding
2020-02-05 20:16:00 UTC
Post by Dear Lord, Pagan Rome Has Reborn In America
Too many faggots there?
Again with the gay fantasies?
Just come out.
You'll be the belle of the ball.
Wear that pink outfit hiding in your closet.
I thought you said America was a free country? Why would I be hiding some depravity which is socially accepted by the majority?
SEE HOW DUMB YOU ARE?
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-05 23:29:00 UTC
Suffice it to say you're an obvious latent homosexual.
Nobody else makes so many homophobic comments, which is a sign you're latent.
If you think its depravity of course you'd pretend not to be gay.
You seem to have it so seamless, Hobs.
I used to read a lot.

What's your experience?
Jack Shit
She is a cunt who needs to be shot.
Rod B.
2020-02-05 19:31:38 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
She needs to be protected from people like you,
and you should be jailed for suggesting that
she be deprived of her life.

It is always a guy like you that willingly deprives
others of the same rights that he takes for granted.
Jack Shit
2020-02-05 19:48:55 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
So you approve of her actions? You losing libs are so brainwashed it's
scary. She has caused grief and pain in many peoples lives over
political bullshit. <Kavanaugh>...

Fuck her and her crew. Anyone who would do as she did last night is
not fit to be serving this country in any way. If you agree with her
than you should be shot too.

So sue me.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-05 20:09:03 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Fuck her and her crew. Anyone who would do as she did last night is
not fit to be serving this country in any way. If you agree with her
than you should be shot too.

Its not about liking or approving, its about her right to freedom of expression. She has it too.

I can't stand her but she has the right to express herself as does everyone else.

She represents her district to the satisfaction of her district or they wouldn't keep reflecting her.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-05 20:09:48 UTC
Make that re-electing her.
Rod B.
2020-02-05 20:30:49 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
I'm not a liberal nor a conservative. I'm not attached to either
philosophy, but I can see clearly what has been taking place. The
hatred that each holds for the other is tearing the nation apart.
Post by Jack Shit
She has caused grief and pain in many peoples lives over
political bullshit. <Kavanaugh>...
And you suggesting that she be murdered over politics makes you
so much better??
Post by Jack Shit
Fuck her and her crew. Anyone who would do as she did last night is
not fit to be serving this country in any way.
I liked the speech and was encouraged by several things that
I heard, and I hope that they were not lies so I am doing
some fact checking.
Post by Jack Shit
If you agree with her
than you should be shot too.
Who knows? I may end up agreeing with her in the end
so just as a precaution I am going to order a copy of
Trumps speech so that should I have a sudden impulse
I'll have something to tear up!
Post by Jack Shit
So sue me.
No thanks. I'll just turn your post over to the feds
and let them do the suing..
Robert
2020-02-05 20:50:08 UTC
Post by Rod B.
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Her hatred as well as that of her crew was there six months before he
was inaugurated. They vowed to impeach him before he was even
President and they haven't ceased yet. And from what they said they
aren't going to.

They have made so many false charges against him it isn't even funny.
You might not like his style, but He IS President. And SHE SHOULD have
respected his Office. She started the whole speech off without
recognizing him properly and she should be impeached herself and
censored as un American, and some serious charges should be levied
against her for not having impeached Bidden when he was in office for
his crimes. Nobody treated Clinton like that and they respected his
office.

Her and her crew showed all be sent up the river for their un American
activities. Turn me into the Feds too while you are at it.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Rod B.
2020-02-05 22:23:35 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Rod B.
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Why? Do you think murder is acceptable as well? Sounds to me as if
you threw the baby Jesus out the window with the bath water! So much for
your peace of mind..
and let them do the suing..
Robert
2020-02-05 23:18:44 UTC
Post by Rod B.
Post by Robert
Post by Rod B.
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Why? Because if you threaten to take someone and turn them in so
glibly then why wouldn't you take what I said in the same vein of
thought? That people here threaten so lightly using the FBI like duke
did, and others in their ways, then just toss me to the wolves as
well.

Your additional accusation are just as ridiculous and do little more
than show the state of your heart.

As an American I see that Pelosi who said at one time she was against
the impeachment and then turned face I would not be unhappy if she and
the fellow accusers were all charged as subversives and be treated
accordingly as you would any treasonous persons.
Post by Rod B.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Robert
2020-02-06 00:51:33 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Rod B.
Post by Robert
Post by Rod B.
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
I have not. You would do well to meditate on separating your feelings
from your judgement and find peace.
I am totally at peace. I feel fine being one with myself and not being
a two faced person.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Rod B.
2020-02-06 00:27:48 UTC
Post by Rod B.
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
So, what is the solution?
Throw all the jerks out of office?
Work together. Try to understand what others want and need and why
they want it or need it. The political philosophies have resolved
nothing and turned people against one another as foretold By Jesus.

Prayer and fasting are the answers. If people are sincere than God
may restore things. If they are not sincere then they are on the brink
of seeing their nation destroyed.

The choice rests with the people.
k***@gmail.com
2020-02-05 23:49:13 UTC
There are more important things here, thausands miles from USA. I am looking outside this TV Drama . I suppose you think all is around you. You should know there is a whole world outside you.

KRYOEL
Kevrob
2020-02-06 00:21:51 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
There are more important things here, thausands miles from USA. I am looking outside this TV Drama . I suppose you think all is around you. You should know there is a whole world outside you.
KRYOEL
The trolling OP is posting from Tasmania. If US
citizens don't like the impeachment result, we can
vote for somebody else in November.

I could give UK voters advice on Brexit, should they ever
ask me. I doubt they will. so I'll hold my peace. The
same goes for the Sussex kerfuffle.

Michael Christ
2020-02-06 02:03:07 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
There are more important things here, thausands miles from USA.
And strangely the mere statement will suffice. :-).

Thank you, Lordess Krap.

Michael Christ

I am looking outside this TV Drama . I suppose you think all is around
you. You should know there is a whole world outside you.
Post by k***@gmail.com
KRYOEL