There Is Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus
b***@gmail.com
2018-06-11 11:59:35 UTC

2018-06-11 17:28:05 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
...same old bulshit...wives tales, hokey scriptures, hearsay, biased
opinions from theological " historians"...this crap is not veritable.
and thus, not credible evidence. When will you theists ever
learn...extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Unless you can provide solid, verifiable, ierrefutable evidence
for your deity and fictional tales...you have NOTHING...no god, no
Jesus and no "resurrection" !
.
Yap Honghor
2018-06-12 00:00:24 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
So, you are the only one in this world who sees a zombie running around?
Bob
2018-06-12 01:18:41 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
So, you are the only one in this world who sees a zombie running around?
I know I'm not the only one who thinks you're insane.
--
You're welcome,
-Stu D. Baker, Esq.
%
2018-06-12 01:24:18 UTC
everybody thinks
duke
2018-06-13 22:32:28 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
So, you are the only one in this world who sees a zombie running around?
I know I'm not the only one who thinks you're insane.
No, we believe that about you too.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****

MarkA
2018-06-12 15:02:54 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
Indeed, there is. Weak evidence, to be sure, but if your standards are
low enough, it will suffice.
--
MarkA

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are
putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. -- Mark Twain
Bob
2018-06-12 15:37:28 UTC
Post by MarkA
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
Indeed, there is. Weak evidence, to be sure, but if your standards are
low enough, it will suffice.
That's your opinion.

I have a different one.

Neither one of us can prove we're right.

Oh well, life goes on.
--
You're welcome,
-Stu D. Baker, Esq.
MarkA
2018-06-12 17:43:00 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by MarkA
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
Indeed, there is. Weak evidence, to be sure, but if your standards are
low enough, it will suffice.
That's your opinion.
I have a different one.
Neither one of us can prove we're right.
Oh well, life goes on.
Actually, there are objective standards for rating the strength of
evidence, particularly in health care. "Expert opinion" and "anecdotes"
are at the bottom of the scale.

Bob
2018-06-12 21:34:01 UTC
Post by MarkA
Post by Bob
Post by MarkA
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
Indeed, there is. Weak evidence, to be sure, but if your standards are
low enough, it will suffice.
That's your opinion.
I have a different one.
Neither one of us can prove we're right.
Oh well, life goes on.
Actually, there are objective standards for rating the strength of
evidence, particularly in health care. "Expert opinion" and "anecdotes"
are at the bottom of the scale.
Okay.

But, what does that have to do with the resurrection of Jesus?
--
You're welcome,
-Stu D. Baker, Esq.
MarkA
2018-06-13 00:37:04 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by MarkA
Post by Bob
Post by MarkA
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
Indeed, there is. Weak evidence, to be sure, but if your standards
are low enough, it will suffice.
That's your opinion.
I have a different one.
Neither one of us can prove we're right.
Oh well, life goes on.
Actually, there are objective standards for rating the strength of
evidence, particularly in health care. "Expert opinion" and
"anecdotes"
are at the bottom of the scale.
Okay.
But, what does that have to do with the resurrection of Jesus?
I'm just refuting your attempt to establish a false equivalence between
the evidence for the resurrection, and the lack thereof.
--
MarkA

You can safely assume that you have created God in your own image when it
turns out that God hates all the same people you do. -- Anne Lamott
Bob
2018-06-13 00:42:06 UTC
Post by MarkA
Post by Bob
Post by MarkA
Post by Bob
Post by MarkA
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
Indeed, there is. Weak evidence, to be sure, but if your standards
are low enough, it will suffice.
That's your opinion.
I have a different one.
Neither one of us can prove we're right.
Oh well, life goes on.
Actually, there are objective standards for rating the strength of
evidence, particularly in health care. "Expert opinion" and
"anecdotes"
are at the bottom of the scale.
Okay.
But, what does that have to do with the resurrection of Jesus?
I'm just refuting your attempt to establish a false equivalence between
the evidence for the resurrection, and the lack thereof.
I believe that's just your opinion. I know I'm not doing anything like that.
--
You're welcome,
-Stu D. Baker, Esq.
Kevrob
2018-06-13 01:17:42 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by MarkA
Post by Bob
Post by MarkA
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
Indeed, there is. Weak evidence, to be sure, but if your standards are
low enough, it will suffice.
That's your opinion.
I have a different one.
Neither one of us can prove we're right.
Oh well, life goes on.
Actually, there are objective standards for rating the strength of
evidence, particularly in health care. "Expert opinion" and "anecdotes"
are at the bottom of the scale.
Okay.
But, what does that have to do with the resurrection of Jesus?
Revivification of a seemingly "dead" body sounds like a medico-
scientific problem to me.

Right, Igor?

2018-06-13 08:29:29 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by MarkA
Post by Bob
Post by MarkA
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
Indeed, there is. Weak evidence, to be sure, but if your standards are
low enough, it will suffice.
That's your opinion.
I have a different one.
Neither one of us can prove we're right.
Oh well, life goes on.
Actually, there are objective standards for rating the strength of
evidence, particularly in health care. "Expert opinion" and "anecdotes"
are at the bottom of the scale.
Okay.
But, what does that have to do with the resurrection of Jesus?
Revivification of a seemingly "dead" body sounds like a medico-
scientific problem to me.
God follows His own set of rules, outside the bounds of science.

I'm surprised you didn't see that one coming.

Let me hear you say, "Whoosh".
--
You're welcome,
-Stu D. Baker, Esq.
MarkA
2018-06-13 15:47:15 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Kevrob
Post by Bob
Post by MarkA
Post by Bob
Post by MarkA
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
Indeed, there is. Weak evidence, to be sure, but if your standards
are low enough, it will suffice.
That's your opinion.
I have a different one.
Neither one of us can prove we're right.
Oh well, life goes on.
Actually, there are objective standards for rating the strength of
evidence, particularly in health care. "Expert opinion" and "anecdotes"
are at the bottom of the scale.
Okay.
But, what does that have to do with the resurrection of Jesus?
Revivification of a seemingly "dead" body sounds like a medico-
scientific problem to me.
God follows His own set of rules, outside the bounds of science.
I'm surprised you didn't see that one coming.
Let me hear you say, "Whoosh".
Yet the world we live in seems to run by consistent rules that ARE within
the bounds of science, even if we don't know them all, yet. Does that
mean God is leaving us alone? Or doesn't exist?

Bob
2018-06-13 15:57:34 UTC
Post by MarkA
Post by Bob
Post by Kevrob
Post by Bob
Post by MarkA
Post by Bob
Post by MarkA
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Neither one.
--
You're welcome,
-Stu D. Baker, Esq.
Christopher A. Lee
It scares him, so he blocks it out .
Atheist ------------------------------
2018-06-13 18:27:31 UTC
Post by MarkA
Post by Bob
Post by Kevrob
Post by Bob
Post by MarkA
Post by Bob
Post by MarkA
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
hey, jackass, I hope you've quit telling your Fox lie. No, life was not created by Fox.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is *THE* foundation of Christianity.
Sycophant: a compulsive ass-kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
Christopher A. Lee
2018-06-12 15:48:43 UTC
Post by MarkA
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
Indeed, there is. Weak evidence, to be sure, but if your standards are
low enough, it will suffice.
The things these raving loonies insist on, simply never happen(ed) -
so they invent an imaginary, omnipotent magical superbeing to
"justify" them.

And they imagine there's something wrong with _us_.
Davej
2018-06-12 15:46:37 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
Just some fiction that was written piece-meal by anonymous
sources many years after his supposed death.
John Locke
2018-06-12 17:24:18 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
Just some fiction that was written piece-meal by anonymous
sources many years after his supposed death.
..yes, it's quite obvious that the story of Jesus was fabricated
and then highly embellished over the years by highly suspect,
anonymous authors. A wives tale on steroids.
duke
2018-06-13 22:31:59 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/A0iDNLxmWVM
You had to learn this from a utube? Heeheehee.