Come to common sense atheism.
Add Reply
Michael Christ
2018-10-21 10:54:18 UTC
Come to funny land where all the trees and all the insects and all the
humans and all the green tree frogs just make themselves and be with the
eternal fuckwits.

Where all the insane blabbermouths go on about shit as though it is a
fine three course meal.

Yes, come to fucked up land where you can make anything happen simply by
typing whatever comes into your vacant head. Why, you can even make
pigs fly here!

Come one, come all. This week there is a special on for inquiring
minds. All you need is an empty one and you can buy whatever crap you
want, and fill up.

Alt.atheism: where eternal quantum rabbits can fly out of hats at the
speed of sound, pirouette in mid air and then transform into quarks and
quack like ducks.

So if you want to be fuckin' blind fool, atheism is for you!!

I hope that helps.

Well, it could be worse, I suppose, you could've ended up a so-called
christian.

Michael Christ
duke
2018-10-21 13:13:59 UTC
On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 21:54:18 +1100, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
So if you want to be fuckin' blind fool, atheism is for you!!
I hope that helps.
Well, it could be worse, I suppose, you could've ended up a so-called
christian.
I can't believe it. mikey finally admits he's not a Christian. It was a long
time coming, but it's finally here. Now the world knows. And it will never
forget.
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
m***@gmail.com
He was saying that you're not a Christian, dimmy.
duke
2018-11-04 13:18:04 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
So if you want to be fuckin' blind fool, atheism is for you!!
I hope that helps.
Well, it could be worse, I suppose, you could've ended up a so-called
christian.
I can't believe it. mikey finally admits he's not a Christian. It was a long
time coming, but it's finally here. Now the world knows. And it will never
forget.
He was saying that you're not a Christian, dimmy.
He was admitting he's not one. He has an entire history of avoidance of his
beliefs on a Christnet ng.

2018-11-06 02:18:13 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
So if you want to be fuckin' blind fool, atheism is for you!!
I hope that helps.
Well, it could be worse, I suppose, you could've ended up a so-called
christian.
I can't believe it. mikey finally admits he's not a Christian. It was a long
time coming, but it's finally here. Now the world knows. And it will never
forget.
He was saying that you're not a Christian, dimmy.
He was admitting he's not one. He has an entire history of avoidance of his beliefs on a Christnet ng.
It is funny, he has been referring to his jesus snake oil lately when originally he sells his creator in the form of eternal pixie....

His head must have been damaged somehow by us!!!
duke

2018-10-22 08:44:10 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Come to funny land where all the trees and all the insects and all the
humans and all the green tree frogs just make themselves and be with the
eternal fuckwits.
Where all the insane blabbermouths go on about shit as though it is a
fine three course meal.
Yes, come to fucked up land where you can make anything happen simply by
typing whatever comes into your vacant head. Why, you can even make
pigs fly here!
If you can have a creator which flies, our pig certainly can fly too!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
Come one, come all. This week there is a special on for inquiring
minds. All you need is an empty one and you can buy whatever crap you
want, and fill up.
You are ready with yours?
Post by Michael Christ
Alt.atheism: where eternal quantum rabbits can fly out of hats at the
speed of sound, pirouette in mid air and then transform into quarks and
quack like ducks.
Wow, we can't understand your concept.
Post by Michael Christ
So if you want to be fuckin' blind fool, atheism is for you!!
I thought when we apply the word FOOL, it is referred to as religious believer???????
Post by Michael Christ
I hope that helps.
I don't know if you are ranting against catholic or what!
Post by Michael Christ
Well, it could be worse, I suppose, you could've ended up a so-called
christian.
Atheists will never be a believer of bullshit.
After all, we atheists are born with sensible brains, not easily fooled by the con preachers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael Christ
Dexter
2018-10-24 16:45:31 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Well, it could be worse, I suppose, you could've ended
up a so-called christian.
Michael Christ
Atheists will never be a believer of bullshit.
After all, we atheists are born with sensible brains,
not easily fooled by the con preachers...

If only that were true. But history is replete with
accounts of rational thinkers falling for the con.
--
"The most unsettling aspect of my atheism for Christians is
when they realize that their Bible has no power to make me
people to cower into compliance." - Author unknown
Atheist ------------------------------
2018-10-24 17:04:11 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Well, it could be worse, I suppose, you could've ended
up a so-called christian.
Michael Christ
Atheists will never be a believer of bullshit.
After all, we atheists are born with sensible brains,
not easily fooled by the con preachers...
If only that were true. But history is replete with
accounts of rational thinkers falling for the con.
Indeed, atheists, like every other human, are irrational
about many things (we see that here in this newsgroup).
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Atheist: anyone who says "I don't buy the claim 'a god exists'".
Sycophant: a compulsive ass-kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
Yap Honghor
2018-10-25 02:16:09 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Well, it could be worse, I suppose, you could've ended
up a so-called christian.
Michael Christ
Atheists will never be a believer of bullshit.
After all, we atheists are born with sensible brains,
not easily fooled by the con preachers...
If only that were true. But history is replete with
accounts of rational thinkers falling for the con.
Indeed, atheists, like every other human, are irrational
about many things (we see that here in this newsgroup).
But you tag yourself as an Atheist, what a croak...
Atheist ------------------------------
2018-10-25 19:51:13 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Well, it could be worse, I suppose, you could've ended
up a so-called christian.
Michael Christ
Atheists will never be a believer of bullshit.
After all, we atheists are born with sensible brains,
not easily fooled by the con preachers...
If only that were true. But history is replete with
accounts of rational thinkers falling for the con.
Indeed, atheists, like every other human, are irrational
about many things (we see that here in this newsgroup).
But you tag yourself as an Atheist, what a croak...
Clearly, English is not your first language.
Yap Honghor
2018-10-25 02:14:33 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Well, it could be worse, I suppose, you could've ended
up a so-called christian.
Michael Christ
Atheists will never be a believer of bullshit.
After all, we atheists are born with sensible brains,
not easily fooled by the con preachers...
If only that were true. But history is replete with
accounts of rational thinkers falling for the con.
Yes, but then they are the fools......
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
Michael Christ
Davej
2018-10-23 18:01:53 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Come to funny land where all the trees and all the insects and
all the humans and all the green tree frogs just make themselves
and be with the eternal fuckwits.
LOL, and adding in an insane f*ckwit "creator" somehow solves the
problem? Where did this f*ckwit "creator" come from? Who designed
him?
Michael Christ
2018-10-23 21:22:24 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Come to funny land where all the trees and all the insects and
all the humans and all the green tree frogs just make themselves
and be with the eternal fuckwits.
LOL, and adding in an insane f*ckwit "creator" somehow solves the
problem? Where did this f*ckwit "creator" come from? Who designed
him?
How is something so simple, so fundamental to reality, such a huge
challenge to you people??

The Creator is eternal, not subject to time, no beginning, no end or...
wait for it...we...would...not...be...here. Why you ask?? Because
nothing, I mean nothing, can bring itself out of non-existence into
existence.

Nothing can 'be' and yet 'not be' at the same time.

Nothing can create itself.

The 'eternal Creator', God, created everything or nothing would be here.

It is so clear and simple a baby could understand it, but atheists are
so incredibly wise in their own eyes they can't.

Just say it, 'fuck you God and fuck the consequences' instead of mucking
around wasting your time with such total atheist imaginary bullshit and
then asking for proof and verified evidence when you are drowning in it.

And the hypocrisy of it all!! You live by faith, trust, belief and hope
in man and you have the evidence/proof right before your very eyes that
we are destroying the earth, on many levels and converging rapidly??!!

Your position is just ridiculous, stupid.

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2018-10-24 05:29:40 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Davej
Post by Michael Christ
Come to funny land where all the trees and all the insects and
all the humans and all the green tree frogs just make themselves
and be with the eternal fuckwits.
LOL, and adding in an insane f*ckwit "creator" somehow solves the
problem? Where did this f*ckwit "creator" come from? Who designed
him?
Nothing can create itself.
Then, why is there a eternal creator at the beginning??????????????
Who or what created it???????????
Malcolm McMahon
2018-10-24 08:39:50 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Davej
Post by Michael Christ
Come to funny land where all the trees and all the insects and
all the humans and all the green tree frogs just make themselves
and be with the eternal fuckwits.
LOL, and adding in an insane f*ckwit "creator" somehow solves the
problem? Where did this f*ckwit "creator" come from? Who designed
him?
How is something so simple, so fundamental to reality, such a huge
challenge to you people??
Because it only _appears_ simple, because YOU DON'T THINK ABOUT IT.
I see you an eternal creator and raise you an eternal multiverse.
Davej
2018-10-24 17:38:02 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Davej
Post by Michael Christ
Come to funny land where all the trees and all the insects and
all the humans and all the green tree frogs just make themselves
and be with the eternal fuckwits.
LOL, and adding in an insane f*ckwit "creator" somehow solves the
problem? Where did this f*ckwit "creator" come from? Who designed
him?
The Creator is eternal, not subject to time, no beginning, no
end or...
We have no need for your f*ckwit anthropomorphic children's stories when
there are so many real observations which will lead to real explanations.

We observe the reality of black holes and still seek to understand them.
We observe particle physics and quantum physics and seek to understand
them. We observe evolution occurring and seek to understand it. You have
zero evidence for your fantasy creator yet pretend this being goes about
issuing rules for sex, marriage, and random oxen falling into pits.
Atheist ------------------------------
Michael Christ
2018-10-24 20:27:34 UTC
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Davej
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Davej
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
:-). Bullshit! All you see is a bunch of 'we don't knows' and a
anti-God juvenile ignorance and bigotry.

Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2018-10-24 20:22:03 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Davej
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
I don't see any 'real explanations', Buddy.

So all you have is fantasy. So what we have here is a fantasizer
pointing a finger at what he says is fantasy.

There is no fantasy about what you snipped though...

Michael Christ
Cloud Hobbit
2018-10-25 00:48:35 UTC
We have no need for your f*ckwit anthropomorphic children's stories when
there are so many real observations which will lead to real explanations.

We observe the reality of black holes and still seek to understand them.
We observe particle physics and quantum physics and seek to understand
them. We observe evolution occurring and seek to understand it. You have
zero evidence for your fantasy creator yet pretend this being goes about
issuing rules for sex, marriage, and random oxen falling into pits.
____________________

It's all about what gives us the best most reliable information about the universe. Theology or science.

For me it's science. Can you imagine if it were theology?
What a mess that would be. In fact we have empirical evidence of how that would be from the dark ages.

Never again.
aaa
2018-10-25 20:13:26 UTC
We have no need for your f*ckwit anthropomorphic children's stories when
there are so many real observations which will lead to real explanations.
We observe the reality of black holes and still seek to understand them.
We observe particle physics and quantum physics and seek to understand
them. We observe evolution occurring and seek to understand it. You have
zero evidence for your fantasy creator yet pretend this being goes about
issuing rules for sex, marriage, and random oxen falling into pits.
____________________
It's all about what gives us the best most reliable information about the universe. Theology or science.
For me it's science. Can you imagine if it were theology?
What a mess that would be. In fact we have empirical evidence of how that would be from the dark ages.
Never again.
Existence is a philosophical question. It's beyond science.

Existence is a science question, not your fantasy.
aaa

2018-10-26 21:45:35 UTC
[...]
And it comes compliments of God.

2018-10-27 09:21:50 UTC
[...]
Shut up, fat moron....
Unless it shows up to heal aaa broken head right in front of our eyes, you are blowing smoke!!!!!!!
2018-10-28 22:12:36 UTC
[...]
And you're too stupid to even offer an option.

2018-10-29 08:35:03 UTC
[...]
Why should I give you an option?
Or your pixie an option????

*****
m***@gmail.com
Be serious. You have no sense of humor.
duke
2018-11-04 13:19:17 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
I have a great sense of humor. God created all things and let it evolve.

*****
Melzzzzz
2018-11-04 13:33:44 UTC
I have a great sense of humor. God created all things and let it evolve.
Humans created God and let it vanish...
2018-11-05 22:23:00 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by duke
I have a great sense of humor. God created all things and let it evolve.
Humans created God and let it vanish...
I talk with God every day.

2018-11-06 02:19:57 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by duke
I have a great sense of humor. God created all things and let it evolve.
Humans created God and let it vanish...
I talk with God every day.
Yes, you talk to it in the mirror every day.....time to get your bird brain check up.
2018-11-06 12:06:53 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by duke
I have a great sense of humor. God created all things and let it evolve.
Humans created God and let it vanish...
I talk with God every day.
Yes, you talk to it in the mirror every day.....time to get your bird brain check up.
I told you "with" God. Can you grok the difference?

2018-11-06 12:15:12 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by duke
I have a great sense of humor. God created all things and let it evolve.
Humans created God and let it vanish...
I talk with God every day.
Yes, you talk to it in the mirror every day.....time to get your bird brain check up.
I told you "with" God. Can you grok the difference?
Ok, he told you that he cannot do anything to slim down your fat ass!!!!!!
2018-11-07 15:30:11 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by duke
I have a great sense of humor. God created all things and let it evolve.
Humans created God and let it vanish...
I talk with God every day.
Yes, you talk to it in the mirror every day.....time to get your bird brain check up.
I told you "with" God. Can you grok the difference?
"With" implies a conversation, and the other party participating.
If you think Yahooey, Josh or the Bird are speaking to you, you
might want to have your local water supply tested.

linuxgal
2018-11-07 16:00:43 UTC
"With" implies a conversation, and the other party participating.
If you think Yahooey, Josh or the Bird are speaking to you, you
might want to have your local water supply tested.
If the water supply in question is in Flint, Michigan, that should now
get better. Not even gerrymandering helped the GOP there. Republicans
are calling it the Massacre in the Midwest.
2018-11-06 02:32:11 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
When you say it like that it's not funny.
As an idea it's hysterical.
the dukester, American Winner of the Jabba the Hutt Lookalike Contest
duke
2018-11-06 12:09:44 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Existence is a philosophical question. It's beyond science.
Existence is a science question, not your fantasy.
And it comes compliments of God.
Be serious. You have no sense of humor.
I have a great sense of humor. God created all things and let it evolve.
When you say it like that it's not funny.
As an idea it's hysterical.
As God's revelation, it's full truth.

LOL! Good joke, too fat two equations. What are you going to pull out of your fat ass next, a devil to keep your imaginary god company?
m***@gmail.com
No, it isn't. Science is simply beyond your ability to understand.
aaa
2018-11-04 04:15:22 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
Blind denial. Now, show me your scientific evidence of existence. What
is it? How do you measure it?

Peter Pan
2018-11-07 00:30:14 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
Jeez Louise, do atheists have to explain everything to
you?

You measure existence with a yardstick... and a big
crucible of molten aluminum.

Take your yardstick (meter stick if you're canadian).
Throw it in the bucket of white-hot aluminum.

See the yardstick go up in a puff of smoke? The smoke
exists. The yardstick no longer does. That proves
existence.

Note to aaa: Don't try this at home.
aaa
2018-11-07 05:55:57 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
Sorry, that's all circular logic just like the evolution theory. You
have no evidence of existence. You only have the assuming of the conclusion.

2018-11-07 08:33:55 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
But a broken head can have evidence for his pixie?????????????

You know there were millions and millions of past Christians who died wasting their lives till their last breaths???

And they all had contributed huge impedance to the advancement of our society!!!!!!!!!!!!
duke
2018-11-07 13:51:30 UTC
But a broken head can have evidence for his pixie?????????????
I wonder if we can ship yap off to the moon.
Post by Yap Honghor
You know there were millions and millions of past Christians who died wasting their lives till their last breaths???
And they all had contributed huge impedance to the advancement of our society!!!!!!!!!!!!
You pagans have never contributed anything. You don't believe in it.

2018-11-08 02:55:27 UTC
But a broken head can have evidence for his pixie?????????????
I wonder if we can ship yap off to the moon.
Your non-existent pixie cannot plant Moonlings on the moon, I do not want to go there!
You know there were millions and millions of past Christians who died wasting their lives till their last breaths???
And they all had contributed huge impedance to the advancement of our society!!!!!!!!!!!!
You pagans have never contributed anything. You don't believe in it.
Human in general care about the advancement of their society, not the fools though! That much is certain.
2018-11-07 17:12:32 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
That is why philosophy is greater than science, yes.

2018-11-07 18:46:21 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
But you don't know anything about either one.

Why is that?

"I never bothered to read philosophy."
"aaa", April 23, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/l2gt9ku
aaa
2018-11-08 00:43:08 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
Because that's just your empty claim. I do understand the real
philosophy, and I don't need to understand the useless and meaningless
modern philosophy. In fact, it has nothing for me to understand.
"aaa", April 23, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/l2gt9ku

2018-11-08 03:02:12 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
Now, we see useless, meaningless, real and unreal philosophy from a broken head....surely your school teacher on this subject would not allow you to sleep through all his sessions, right?
"I never bothered to read philosophy."
"aaa", April 23, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/l2gt9ku
Yap Honghor
2018-11-08 02:58:27 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
Saying rubbish words does not help to heal your broken head.
On the reverse, the more trash coming out of your mouth, a worsen condition you are encountering with your head!
Kevrob
2018-11-07 15:34:53 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
That bus* that cracked your noggin was just some Platonic form,
then? That's Samuel Jonson's refutation, of course. You don't
read philosophy, so were probably ignorant of it.

http://www.samueljohnson.com/refutati.html

* or whatever it was supposed to have been.

2018-11-08 00:50:47 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
I see no refutation either.

Peter Pan
2018-11-07 23:33:19 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
That's only your blind denial that smoke can exist. Have
you ever smoked a yardstick before?

Good luck in your smoke-free universe.
duke
2018-11-07 13:49:22 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
So does your future dried bones.

2018-10-23 23:06:55 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Come to funny land where all the trees and all the insects and
all the humans and all the green tree frogs just make themselves
and be with the eternal fuckwits.
LOL, and adding in an insane f*ckwit "creator" somehow solves the
problem? Where did this f*ckwit "creator" come from? Who designed
him?
A _real_ fuckwit, who had no need of feeble apostrophes. And a long
line of stronger Fuckwits still stand behind him!
2018-10-24 21:50:03 UTC
On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 19:06:55 -0400, Don Martin
Post by Michael Christ
Come to funny land where all the trees and all the insects and
all the humans and all the green tree frogs just make themselves
and be with the eternal fuckwits.
LOL, and adding in an insane f*ckwit "creator" somehow solves the
problem? Where did this f*ckwit "creator" come from? Who designed
him?
A _real_ fuckwit, who had no need of feeble apostrophes. And a long
line of stronger Fuckwits still stand behind him!
I misspoke. Make that "feeble asterisks" above. "A" words are
confusing to old people.
ravn
2018-10-23 20:07:58 UTC
Life arose from matter through natural processes. Your so-called funny land is just a straw-man.
Michael Christ
2018-10-23 21:30:56 UTC
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Come to funny land where all the trees and all the insects and all the
humans and all the green tree frogs just make themselves...
Life arose from matter through natural processes. Your so-called funny land is just a straw-man.
Matter through natural processes, so exact a science! :-). Now,
there's a straw man. :-).

Matter and natural processes didn't create themselves.

Michael Christ
ravn
2018-10-23 23:06:47 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Life arose from matter through natural processes. Your so-called funny land >>is just a straw-man.
Matter through natural processes, so exact a science! :-).
Organisms arose from natural processes. The subject was life, wasn't it?

Theology, no science at all.
Post by Michael Christ
Matter and natural processes didn't create themselves.
"Quantum mechanics allows, and indeed requires, temporary violations of conservation of energy, so one particle can become a pair of heavier particles (the so-called virtual particles), which quickly rejoin into the original particle as if they had never been there. If that were all that occurred we would still be confident that it was a real effect because it is an intrinsic part of quantum mechanics, which is extremely well tested, and is a complete and tightly woven theory--if any part of it were wrong the whole structure would collapse."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/are-virtual-particles-rea/
Michael Christ
2018-10-24 01:52:44 UTC
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Life arose from matter through natural processes. Your so-called funny land >>is just a straw-man.
Matter through natural processes, so exact a science! :-).
Organisms arose from natural processes. The subject was life, wasn't it?
Theology, no science at all.
Your theology that life created itself has no science at all. Its all
just your theories! No proof, no evidence, just sky fairy science
'talk' belief.
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Matter and natural processes didn't create themselves.
"Quantum mechanics allows, and indeed requires, temporary violations of conservation of energy, so one particle can become a pair of heavier particles (the so-called virtual particles), which quickly rejoin into the original particle as if they had never been there. If that were all that occurred we would still be confident that it was a real effect because it is an intrinsic part of quantum mechanics, which is extremely well tested, and is a complete and tightly woven theory--if any part of it were wrong the whole structure would collapse."
You haven't provided any structure in the first place so I guess you can
be thankful of any would-be collapse. :-).

Hot air is coming out of your 'quantum' mouth, that's all.

Wishful thinking does not a reality make.

'Matter and natural processes didn't create themselves.'

Nothing can create itself.

It would have to be before it was. You are just a talking head.

Now, off you go and trim it all up as you would like, discarding the
sanity and injecting your 'clever boy' act in the hope of finding a
landing for your 'air' message.

Michael Christ
ravn
2018-10-24 19:35:48 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Theology, no science at all.
Your theology that life created itself has no science at all.
I didn't say life created itself. I said life is the result of natural processes. (No god. So, no theology.)

You simply ignore science, & then pretend theology has all the answers.

Aren't the Dark Ages, over?
Michael Christ
2018-10-24 20:31:28 UTC
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Theology, no science at all.
Your theology that life created itself has no science at all.
I didn't say life created itself. I said life is the result of natural processes. (No god. So, no theology.)
You idiot!

You are saying natural process created itself.

Yeah, that's great science!!! :-).

You people don't listen to what you say, you just let noise come out of
your mouth and go, yeah that's right!

Michael Christ
Aren't the Dark Ages, over?
ravn
No, I said that natural processes created life. Natural processes are a reflection of the interaction of matter & energy.
Michael Christ
2018-10-25 00:02:50 UTC
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Your theology that life created itself has no science at all.
I didn't say life created itself. I said life is the result of natural
processes. (No god. So, no theology.)
You idiot!
You are saying natural process created itself.
No, I said that natural processes created life. Natural processes are a reflection of the interaction of matter & energy.
You just don't get it, Einstein. Your foundation is, at best,
'unknown'. Well, congratulations!

You ain't got any proven facts but what you want to have faith in, trust
in, believe in, hope in. Hypocrite.

Matter and energy did not, can not, create itself, no matter how many
quantum wanks you want to perform. Yes, Mr Matter and Mrs Energy
decided billions of years ago before they were that they were going to
be. And lo, non-being made itself into being. And from there, well, it
only gets better! :-).

Its extraordinary how far you wankers will stretch in order to deny that
a baby was the design and creation of a wonderful eternal Creator.

And for that fact alone, you are very very very evil, Raving Ravn, and a
blind fool selling snake oil.

Michael Christ
ravn
2018-11-03 00:06:43 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Your theology that life created itself has no science at all.
I didn't say life created itself. I said life is the result of natural
processes. (No god. So, no theology.)
You idiot!
You are saying natural process created itself.
No, I said that natural processes created life. Natural processes are a reflection of the interaction of matter & energy.
You just don't get it, Einstein. Your foundation is, at best,
'unknown'. Well, congratulations!
My foundation is based on facts. Your foundation is based on filling in the gaps with stuff you make up that has no basis in fact.
Matter & energy is just what exists. You can't dispute that they do exist. & yet you want to believe based on *nothing* real. It's all based on the idea that the foundation of everything has to have been an idea. But ideas can only reflect things. Not things, ideas.
Michael Christ
2018-11-03 01:37:47 UTC
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Your theology that life created itself has no science at all.
I didn't say life created itself. I said life is the result of natural
processes. (No god. So, no theology.)
You idiot!
You are saying natural process created itself.
No, I said that natural processes created life. Natural processes are a reflection of the interaction of matter & energy.
You just don't get it, Einstein. Your foundation is, at best,
'unknown'. Well, congratulations!
My foundation is based on facts.
What facts??

All you have is theories, hypothesis and 'we don't knows'.

You are lying.
Post by Michael Christ
Matter and energy did not, can not, create itself
Matter & energy is just what exists. You can't dispute that they do exist. & yet you want to believe based on *nothing* real. It's all based on the idea that the foundation of everything has to have been an idea. But ideas can only reflect things. Not things, ideas.
A child could understand that nothing can create itself, not matter, not
energy, not bunny rabbits, and not a Ravn.

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2018-11-03 02:58:32 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Your theology that life created itself has no science at all.
I didn't say life created itself. I said life is the result of natural
processes. (No god. So, no theology.)
You idiot!
You are saying natural process created itself.
No, I said that natural processes created life. Natural processes are a reflection of the interaction of matter & energy.
You just don't get it, Einstein. Your foundation is, at best,
'unknown'. Well, congratulations!
My foundation is based on facts.
What facts??
The facts that are so bright which blinds you....
Post by Michael Christ
All you have is theories, hypothesis and 'we don't knows'.
They are based on scientific observations. But since you seem quite illiterate, it is hard to explain to you!!!
Post by Michael Christ
You are lying.
Bullshit.
Post by Michael Christ
Matter and energy did not, can not, create itself
Matter & energy is just what exists. You can't dispute that they do exist. & yet you want to believe based on *nothing* real. It's all based on the idea that the foundation of everything has to have been an idea. But ideas can only reflect things. Not things, ideas.
A child could understand that nothing can create itself, not matter, not
energy, not bunny rabbits, and not a Ravn.
If nothing can create itself, there is no creator who can create itself!!!
Michael Christ
duke
2018-11-03 12:26:09 UTC
They are based on scientific observations. But since you seem quite illiterate, it is hard to explain to you!!!
Post by Michael Christ
You are lying.
Bullshit.
If nothing can create itself, there is no creator who can create itself!!!
Nobody knows or will ever know the origin of God almighty. Why fight it. God
created the universe 13.8 billion years ago and then let it evolve.

After that, it's all conjecture.

2018-11-04 01:48:39 UTC
They are based on scientific observations. But since you seem quite illiterate, it is hard to explain to you!!!
Post by Michael Christ
You are lying.
Bullshit.
If nothing can create itself, there is no creator who can create itself!!!
Nobody knows or will ever know the origin of God almighty. Why fight it. God
created the universe 13.8 billion years ago and then let it evolve.
Fucking fat moron, what has happened to your jesus pixie of 2000 years old?
Or you now become a creationist and not a christian?
2018-11-04 13:21:05 UTC
They are based on scientific observations. But since you seem quite illiterate, it is hard to explain to you!!!
Post by Michael Christ
You are lying.
Bullshit.
If nothing can create itself, there is no creator who can create itself!!!
Nobody knows or will ever know the origin of God almighty. Why fight it. God
created the universe 13.8 billion years ago and then let it evolve.
Fucking fat moron, what has happened to your jesus pixie of 2000 years old?
Or you now become a creationist and not a christian?
Now that proves someone drilled a hole in your ear and let all of your brains
drain out.

2018-11-04 04:32:30 UTC
They are based on scientific observations. But since you seem quite illiterate, it is hard to explain to you!!!
Post by Michael Christ
You are lying.
Bullshit.
If nothing can create itself, there is no creator who can create itself!!!
Nobody knows or will ever know the origin of God almighty.
..sure we do. Humans. That's blatantly obvious.
Post by duke
Why fight it.
...we don't . We simply reject the silly notion that there's a god.
Post by duke
God created the universe 13.8 billion years ago and then let it evolve.
..the universe wasn't created by any god. It's simply the residual
residue from an uncaused energy correction in a quantum vacuum.
Post by duke
After that, it's all conjecture.
..until we find the answers...which we will, in time. And it won't be
"God did it".
duke
2018-11-04 13:28:46 UTC
They are based on scientific observations. But since you seem quite illiterate, it is hard to explain to you!!!
Post by Michael Christ
You are lying.
Bullshit.
Post by duke
Why fight it.
...we don't . We simply reject the silly notion that there's a god.
Then you are simply wrong.
God created the universe 13.8 billion years ago and then let it evolve.
..the universe wasn't created by any god. It's simply the residual
residue from an uncaused energy correction in a quantum vacuum.
Quantum fluctuation. In quantum physics, a quantum fluctuation (or quantum
vacuum fluctuation or vacuum fluctuation) is the temporary change in the amount
of energy in a point in space.

There's your error. There was no "space". Space came within the big bang as
the growing void between clumps of mass from the big bang.
After that, it's all conjecture.
..until we find the answers...which we will, in time. And it won't be
"God did it".
Bet on it.

2018-11-06 02:34:54 UTC
They are based on scientific observations. But since you seem quite illiterate, it is hard to explain to you!!!
Post by Michael Christ
You are lying.
Bullshit.
Post by duke
Why fight it.
...we don't . We simply reject the silly notion that there's a god.
Then you are simply wrong.
Then prove it Fat Bastard.
God created the universe 13.8 billion years ago and then let it evolve.
..the universe wasn't created by any god. It's simply the residual
residue from an uncaused energy correction in a quantum vacuum.
Quantum fluctuation. In quantum physics, a quantum fluctuation (or quantum
vacuum fluctuation or vacuum fluctuation) is the temporary change in the amount
of energy in a point in space.
There's your error. There was no "space". Space came within the big bang as
the growing void between clumps of mass from the big bang.
Maybe, maybe not. Maybe it was just one event in the history of an eternal universe. The answer is currently unknown.
After that, it's all conjecture.
..until we find the answers...which we will, in time. And it won't be
"God did it".
Bet on it.
And it won't be God.
Bet on it.
the dukester, American Moron and Liar
duke
2018-11-06 12:23:58 UTC
They are based on scientific observations. But since you seem quite illiterate, it is hard to explain to you!!!
Post by Michael Christ
You are lying.
Bullshit.
Post by duke
Why fight it.
...we don't . We simply reject the silly notion that there's a god.
Then you are simply wrong.
Then prove it Fat Bastard.
Not my problem. You don't want it; you'll won't get it; you'll pay the price.
God created the universe 13.8 billion years ago and then let it evolve.
..the universe wasn't created by any god. It's simply the residual
residue from an uncaused energy correction in a quantum vacuum.
Quantum fluctuation. In quantum physics, a quantum fluctuation (or quantum
vacuum fluctuation or vacuum fluctuation) is the temporary change in the amount
of energy in a point in space.
There's your error. There was no "space". Space came within the big bang as
the growing void between clumps of mass from the big bang.
Maybe, maybe not.
Really. Now that's a powerful conclusion. I'm surprised you didn't understand
that.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Maybe it was just one event in the history of an eternal universe. The answer is currently unknown.
You still don't get it. There was NOTHING, then instantly a singularity
appeared from whence there was nothing ==> no mass, no energy, no outer space
which came as the singularity "exploded outward" and forming the "outer space"
as the emptiness between clumps of mass and energy.

And thus "outer space" grows as the mass and energy continue to expand outward
and apart.
After that, it's all conjecture.
..until we find the answers...which we will, in time. And it won't be
"God did it".
Bet on it.
And it won't be God.
Bet on it.
Your funeral. It's wonderful to be on the "right side" following God.

2018-11-07 02:31:58 UTC
Maybe it was just one event in the history of an eternal universe. The answer is currently unknown.
You still don't get it. There was NOTHING, then instantly a singularity
appeared from whence there was nothing ==> no mass, no energy, no outer space
which came as the singularity "exploded outward" and forming the "outer space"
as the emptiness between clumps of mass and energy.
____________
I get that that is one hypothesis, but it's not the only one. An eternal universe is another.

There might be others.
None of them factor in a God because there is no reasson to because there is no evidence of god to be factored.
______________

Eventually it might become as empty as your head.
duke
2018-11-07 13:54:45 UTC
Maybe it was just one event in the history of an eternal universe. The answer is currently unknown.
You still don't get it. There was NOTHING, then instantly a singularity
appeared from whence there was nothing ==> no mass, no energy, no outer space
which came as the singularity "exploded outward" and forming the "outer space"
as the emptiness between clumps of mass and energy.
____________
I get that that is one hypothesis, but it's not the only one. An eternal universe is another.
No, even an eternal universe would have had to be created. Or, to your own
thinking pattern pushed by atheists, who created God?
Post by Cloud Hobbit
And thus "outer space" grows as the mass and energy continue to expand outward
and apart.
Eventually it might become as empty as your head.
So you can't refute sound scientific observation. Now I understand.

*****
ravn
2018-11-07 01:55:35 UTC
What, are you a child? You have it that a god just exists, but the same could be said of matter & energy in some form or another. Absolute nothingness may be impossible in the first place. You presume this implicitly with the notion of god, because you deem there has to be something or somebody in which things emerges from. It's the idea of impersonal forces responsible for the world that you're really objecting to. To you there has to be a boss, but that's just a reflection of what is going on in human society.
aaa
2018-10-25 20:21:14 UTC
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Your theology that life created itself has no science at all.
I didn't say life created itself. I said life is the result of
natural processes. (No god. So, no theology.)
You idiot!
You are saying natural process created itself.
No, I said that natural processes created life. Natural processes are
a reflection of the interaction of matter & energy.
Not true. Physical process is impossible to create life because life
isn't a mere physical process. Life is intelligent. The intelligent
ability of life is much greater than any physical process in the
physical universe. It's impossible for a physical process to create
something that is greater than itself.

Michael Christ
2018-10-25 21:58:59 UTC
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Your theology that life created itself has no science at all.
I didn't say life created itself. I said life is the result of
natural processes. (No god. So, no theology.)
You idiot!
You are saying natural process created itself.
No, I said that natural processes created life. Natural processes are
a reflection of the interaction of matter & energy.
Not true. Physical process is impossible to create life because life
isn't a mere physical process. Life is intelligent. The intelligent
ability of life is much greater than any physical process in the
physical universe. It's impossible for a physical process to create
something that is greater than itself.
Good point. But with Ravn, well, he's as mind-fumblingly deluded as
they come. Pigs can fly with him.

Michael Christ
aaa
2018-10-26 00:59:37 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by aaa
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Your theology that life created itself has no science at all.
I didn't say life created itself. I said life is the result of
natural processes. (No god. So, no theology.)
You idiot!
You are saying natural process created itself.
No, I said that natural processes created life. Natural processes are
a reflection of the interaction of matter & energy.
Not true. Physical process is impossible to create life because life
isn't a mere physical process. Life is intelligent. The intelligent
ability of life is much greater than any physical process in the
physical universe. It's impossible for a physical process to create
something that is greater than itself.
Good point. But with Ravn, well, he's as mind-fumblingly deluded as
they come. Pigs can fly with him.
No problem. I'm trained to shoot down any evolution pig before it can
take off. It's been a massacre.

:-)
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ

If your jesus can fly or walk on water, what is there to prevent pigs from flying????
Michael Christ
2018-10-26 03:35:58 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by aaa
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Your theology that life created itself has no science at all.
I didn't say life created itself. I said life is the result of
natural processes. (No god. So, no theology.)
You idiot!
You are saying natural process created itself.
No, I said that natural processes created life. Natural processes are
a reflection of the interaction of matter & energy.
Not true. Physical process is impossible to create life because life
isn't a mere physical process. Life is intelligent. The intelligent
ability of life is much greater than any physical process in the
physical universe. It's impossible for a physical process to create
something that is greater than itself.
Good point. But with Ravn, well, he's as mind-fumblingly deluded as
they come. Pigs can fly with him.
If your jesus can fly or walk on water, what is there to prevent pigs from flying????
Shut up, you dick. God can do anything, including make your sorry arse.

I am still waiting for you to write something that shows you got a brain!

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2018-10-26 08:30:03 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by aaa
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
THERE IS NO FUCKING PIXIE UP IN THE SKY TO DO ANYTHING...troll!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
I am still waiting for you to write something that shows you got a brain!
When you admit being a fool first...
Michael Christ
Cloud Hobbit
Prove it.
Peter Pan
2018-10-24 23:25:57 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Theology, no science at all.
Your theology that life created itself has no science at all.
I didn't say life created itself. I said life is the result of natural processes. (No god. So, no theology.)
You idiot!
You are saying natural process created itself.
Yeah, that's great science!!! :-).
You people don't listen to what you say, you just let noise come out of
your mouth and go, yeah that's right!
Even an idiot like you can see that's not what he was
saying. You can repeat your false version of it all day,
but even you know you're lying. So your only possible
point is making sure everyone knows you're an asshole.

I think they all got the message.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
You simply ignore science, & then pretend theology has all the answers.
Aren't the Dark Ages, over?
MX is on a crusade to bring back the Dark Ages. Like The
Grinch, he's trying to build a darkhouse that will cast a
beam of darkness across the land. Jesus must be so proud.
Michael Christ
2018-10-25 00:05:07 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
You simply ignore science, & then pretend theology has all the answers.
Aren't the Dark Ages, over?
MX is on a crusade to bring back the Dark Ages. Like The
Grinch, he's trying to build a darkhouse that will cast a
beam of darkness across the land. Jesus must be so proud.
I think you need to meditate on the original message, Neverland...

Michael Christ
Peter Pan
2018-10-25 00:38:14 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
You simply ignore science, & then pretend theology has all the answers.
Aren't the Dark Ages, over?
MX is on a crusade to bring back the Dark Ages. Like The
Grinch, he's trying to build a darkhouse that will cast a
beam of darkness across the land. Jesus must be so proud.
I think you need to meditate on the original message, Neverland...
Why? After 399 repetitions, do you think the next one
will finally take?
Post by Michael Christ
Come to funny la
<snip tired old screed>
Malcolm McMahon
Repetition is the wellspring of faith. The more you say something the more you believe it. Its the way the brain works, do the same thing repeatedly and a circuit will form to automate it.
Peter Pan
2018-10-26 21:14:06 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
You simply ignore science, & then pretend theology has all the answers.
Aren't the Dark Ages, over?
MX is on a crusade to bring back the Dark Ages. Like The
Grinch, he's trying to build a darkhouse that will cast a
beam of darkness across the land. Jesus must be so proud.
I think you need to meditate on the original message, Neverland...
Why? After 399 repetitions, do you think the next one
will finally take?
Repetition is the wellspring of faith. The more you say something the more you believe it. Its the way the brain works, do the same thing repeatedly and a circuit will form to automate it.
Nothing can create itself.
Nothing can create itself.
Nothing can create itself.
Nothing can create itself.
Nothing can create itself.

I don't feel the belief yet. It's slow coming.

What I do feel is that repeating this mantra would make
for an ungodly boring career.
%
the best kind of job
zencycle
2018-10-26 21:33:20 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Nothing can create itself.
Nothing can create itself.
Nothing can create itself.
Nothing can create itself.
Nothing can create itself.
I don't feel the belief yet. It's slow coming.
What I do feel is that repeating this mantra would make
for an ungodly boring career.
I prefer a different mantra:

"life is to fucked up to take ser ee us lee"

Sit cross-legged and chant it repeatedly in a low monotone with no emphasis on the syllables. A lighter mood is guaranteed.
Malcolm McMahon
It can take years. Why do you think Christians recite the credo at every service.
Kevrob
2018-11-02 19:43:23 UTC
Why do you think Christians recite the credo at every service.
If a believer spots someone at least not mouthing the words,
he can condemn the silent one as a nonbeliever or heretic.

Consider the controversy over one phrase in the Nicene Creed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filioque

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Filioque_controversy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Orthodox_teaching_regarding_the_Filioque

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East%E2%80%93West_Schism

2018-11-03 12:28:29 UTC
Why do you think Christians recite the credo at every service.
If a believer spots someone at least not mouthing the words,
he can condemn the silent one as a nonbeliever or heretic.
For sure, if we do 't repeat it, it will in the long run disappear as a line of
belief for us believers. So far, we're doing great.

2018-11-03 12:27:06 UTC
On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 09:49:34 -0700 (PDT), Malcolm McMahon
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
You simply ignore science, & then pretend theology has all the answers.
Aren't the Dark Ages, over?
MX is on a crusade to bring back the Dark Ages. Like The
Grinch, he's trying to build a darkhouse that will cast a
beam of darkness across the land. Jesus must be so proud.
I think you need to meditate on the original message, Neverland...
Why? After 399 repetitions, do you think the next one
will finally take?
Repetition is the wellspring of faith. The more you say something the more you believe it. Its the way the brain works, do the same thing repeatedly and a circuit will form to automate it.
I don't feel the belief yet. It's slow coming.
It can take years. Why do you think Christians recite the credo at every service.
It's our line of belief as Christians.

2018-10-25 02:20:30 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Theology, no science at all.
Your theology that life created itself has no science at all.
I didn't say life created itself. I said life is the result of natural processes. (No god. So, no theology.)
You idiot!
You are saying natural process created itself.
No one said that....
In fact natural process produces animals and smart people like us, not the fools though.
Post by Michael Christ
Yeah, that's great science!!! :-).
Science is trying to study natural or unnatural processes!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
You people don't listen to what you say, you just let noise come out of
your mouth and go, yeah that's right!
And you listen to the con bible, how stupid is that?
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ