++ (RCC2) Greeting MattB on 11/19/19 ...
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-11-19 20:40:54 UTC
MattB wrote and posted two articles about the Roman Catholic Church
(RCC) in alt.bible.prophecy (ABP)

Link to background ABP post:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1Mw-rzGcDxI/sHuiAcrHAwAJ

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Matt, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-11-19 20:58:31 UTC
++ (RCC2) 11/19/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-11-19 21:15:34 UTC
We know how you are..insane
Lie.
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew wouldn't have an
http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense if he were insane.
For it is written at 2 Timothy 1:7 that the Holy Spirit is the
Spirit of a sound mind.
But Andrew Chung does not have a sound mind ...
Lie.
True according to the psychiatrist that examined you.
A lie does not become true through the mouth of a psychiatrist.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ytnd2dAJBzI/T7vY1CXWBgAJ

Therefore ...

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
fatherÂ’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44)

8:3) us to hunger, I would **not** be able to always say/write that I
am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all**
ways including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward
(John 15:12) if I did not have a sound mind.

It is those like you, who are afflicted with the "hunger is
starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11), who do not
have sound minds because of having brain-destroying
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue causes cancer too)
which is acquired from the consequential overeating.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/yAa7-mptNps/PmUluIFCCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !
Your advice led to the death of a child.
LIE.

It is this lie, which is from satan, that 2 lbs of daily food is not
enough that leads people, including children, to eat excess food and
die as a consequence because of their acquring something deadly.

This something deadly could possibly (Matthew 19:26) be, in the short
term, something like a brain amoeba if the excess food is tainted
because of coming from a dumpster as in the case of children running
away from parents to eat excess food, but in the long term,
disease&death-causing visceral adipose tissue (VAT) for others:

http://bit.ly/HeartVAT

The above is why it's written that LORD Jesus says satan is a mass
murderer. This also means that you, who are eternally condemned, in
being spreaders of satan's lies are accomplices to mass murder.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aG3Q_X7mKSs/jT4xszbpCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote starting with the "Subject line:"
"When GOD uses His disciples to crush (Romans 16:20) satan under our feet, we show it by referring to him in
small letters without any capital."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/M5-3Gl6kAgAJ
That only shows you as being in error.
The Holy Spirit is not error.
THat is correct! It is YOU Andrew Chung who are in error.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/D--eMGQ6CAAJ

Again, to write that someone, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is "in
error" is to call the Holy Spirit "error," thereby blaspheming against
Him.

Thus, you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) will continue to
blaspheme against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !
Yes, they revoked his medical license.
Lie.
The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice to overcome imperfection, issued
to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable
by mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3)
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
Just as Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation for lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
Who is the Spirit of truth, for it is written that blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit will not be
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Forgiven ...
"You, Rod Eastman, have lost your salvation." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWb_kE465gk/d5aI0PTUAwAJ
Yes Chung ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1c7igXDc6zE/C3E3LmdIBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-11-20 23:17:25 UTC
So again, how are you ?
What is the good behind having to say it your way?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/nUA0WysmBQAJ
My name is **not** "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6).
Instead, "Wonderful" is the name of our "Mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) Who
is the only One Who is good (Matthew 19:17)
Therefore, saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" is the way
(John 14:6) of GOD, Who is really our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
Therefore, I again really advise a 10th time here within this post
that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
So again, how are you ?
I am trying to guide my life as God calls me, but I'm clearly not perfect..
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tzApl2zV53A/IHKtM3fiAwAJ

8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you, Duke,
would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-11-20 04:02:19 UTC
++ (RCC2) 11/19/19 Again greeting Matt ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/6yfxs6k9kL4/uBRLsADpAwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-11-20 06:58:28 UTC
++ (RCC2) 11/20/19 Again greeting Matt ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/6yfxs6k9kL4/uBRLsADpAwAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-11-20 17:08:14 UTC

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD