Why do atheists ignore evidence of intelligent design?
Add Reply
Jahnu
2018-11-06 02:11:16 UTC
Only less intelligent atheists ignore direct observable facts. In
former ages, asuras (atheists or demons) wanted to kill Krishna with
weapons. In the modern day and age, atheists want to kill God with
brain-dead, godless theories like evolution and abiogenesis.

Nobody with a working intellect actually believes that the world just
up one day and created itself out of dead matter, still, evolution is
being taught in all schools and universities as a scientific fact.
It’s not even called Darwin’s theory anymore. When it became clear to
scientists how idiotic that idea really is, that no changes appear in
the different species, even over a long time, they began to look at
the changes that take place on the micro-level in the genes and so on,
and they called these changes evolution, and they bragged to the whole
world - look, evolution is a fact.

So changes observable on the molecular level like the immune system or
adapting to the environment, is now being called evolution, and
scientists proclaim - see, these little changes on the molecular level
of living organisms prove Darwin’s theory.

Of course, to actually believe that, you’ll have to be a dishonest
rascal, but the entire field of modern science is being ruled by such
dishonesty. God predicts such people in the Bhagavad Gita.

Krishna says:

Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, who are lowest among
mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the
atheistic nature of demons do not surrender unto Me. (Bg 7.15 )

So, in the modern civilization, improbable, basically insane theories
meant to rule out God, are being dressed up as science. In fact,
science has become the new opiate of the people.

Formerly, people had great faith in what they were told by priests and
ministers clad in black robes, nowadays people have the same
unwavering faith in what they are being told by scientists in white
lab coats.

----but, but, but there is no magic involved in creating life. It's
all a natural process. If you ask me what exactly is that natural
process, I have no idea, I just call it a natural process to make it
sound like it's science, to fool creationists into thinking, that I
know what I'm talking about.

These poor religious fanatics, they need some magical, invisible pixie
sitting in the sky to explain nature, but me? Forget it, I don't need
magic to explain nature, because it's all a natural process.

You see, first there was a point... I call the point a singularity to
make it sound less ridiculous, I imagine it's a point of all mass,
space, and time, so no need to worry about what was outside the point,
because there was nothing outside the point - no space, no time, no
mass, no nothing, you understand? There was only the point, and from
that point a universe popped out, just like that - poof- for no
apparent reason, it just happened, see? No magic involved... it's all
a natural process, and as we all know natural processes are very
scientific.

I won't get into what happened with the natural processes after the
universe popped into existence - how life evolved out of chemicals and
then transmuted from an amoeba into a talking human being. Don't worry
yourself about all these annoying details, all you have to understand
is that it's completely natural and scientific.... and that it
happened over long, long time. That's all you have to know.

Also, don't worry yourself that no-one with a brain actually believes
the world created itself out of a bunch of chemicals, don't worry that
the most prominent and brainy scientists on the planet support the
idea of ID - Intelligent Design, simply because it makes more sense.

That's totally inconsequential. All you have to know is that it's all
completely natural. It doesn't matter you have no clue what it means
or entails. You simply have to repeat it like a mantra, just try it -
natural process, natural process, natural natural process process, no
magic, no magic, magic magic no no... see how good it makes you feel?

"A common sense interpretation of the facts suggests that a
superintellect has monkeyed with physics, as well as with chemistry
and biology, and that there are no blind forces worth speaking about
in nature. The numbers one calculates from the facts seem to me so
overwhelming as to put this conclusion almost beyond question." - Fred
Hoyle, astrophysicist

https://www.youtube.com/user/jahnudvip?feature=watch

https://picasaweb.google.com/113672947796865733014/Jahnu

http://www.touchtalent.com//artist/118705/jahnu-das

Greywolf
2018-11-06 03:16:12 UTC
http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
________

Who or what "intelligently designed" God?
duke
2018-11-07 22:21:13 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Who or what "intelligently designed" God?
Nobody knows.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
2018-11-07 22:41:40 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Who or what "intelligently designed" God?
Nobody knows.
...sure we do. Humans. But not very intelligently. It's one nasty,
incompetent deity with a plethora of human flaws.
John Locke
2018-11-06 04:28:22 UTC
Why do atheists ignore evidence of intelligent design?
...what evidence ? You mean to say you've actually tested for and
verified an intelligent designer in the lab ? Well hell, let's see the
lab reports ! I'm waiting with bated breath. Post the links to the
[snip to save bandwidth]
aaa
2018-11-06 15:20:59 UTC
Why do atheists ignore evidence of intelligent design?
...what evidence ? You mean to say you've actually tested for and
verified an intelligent designer in the lab ? Well hell, let's see the
lab reports ! I'm waiting with bated breath. Post the links to the
Actually, that is not a problem at all. A bee is an intelligent designer
of beehive. An ant is an intelligent designer of anthill. A plant is an
intelligent designer of its flower and fruit. An animal is an
intelligent designer of the animal kingdom. A human is an intelligent
designer of the human civilization.

Life is intelligent. The evidence of intelligent design is everywhere
all around us. Without understanding intelligence, without explaining
intelligence, evolution is simply too unintelligent to explain the
intelligent life.

2018-11-06 23:21:34 UTC
[...]
Actually, that is not a problem at all. A bee is an intelligent
designer of beehive. An ant is an intelligent designer of anthill...
[...]
Life is intelligent. The evidence of intelligent design is
everywhere all around us...
Why are you here? Nobody is asking you to believe anything. You can
stay in your church cellar, play the organ, mop the floors, and be
pious. Nobody cares. Nobody expects you to understand or accept or
have anything relevant to say about modern science. Your inability
to understand is irrelevant.
aaa
2018-11-07 04:59:49 UTC
[...]
Actually, that is not a problem at all. A bee is an intelligent
designer of beehive. An ant is an intelligent designer of anthill...
[...]
Life is intelligent. The evidence of intelligent design is
everywhere all around us...
Why are you here? Nobody is asking you to believe anything. You can
stay in your church cellar, play the organ, mop the floors, and be
pious. Nobody cares. Nobody expects you to understand or accept or
have anything relevant to say about modern science. Your inability
to understand is irrelevant.
Isn't it obvious enough? I'm here teaching you evolutionists what life is.

b***@m.nu
2018-11-06 12:11:58 UTC
Only
I will not read any more of that obviously wasted post.
ONLY<sic> a moron would create a thread in support of intelligent
design.

So lets break down the subject.

First it says "Why do atheists" and clearly its level of brain power
is not at all capable of complex thought which is why it believes in
fairies. Then it says "ignore evidence." Evidence is defined as such
ev·i·dence
/'ev?d?ns/Submit
noun
1.
the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief
or proposition is true or valid.

Intelligence has not one single fact much less body of facts. So the
belief is therefore not true or valid.

Then it says "of intelligent design?" By saying that it fully supports
the belief of iintelligent design then a person knows who or what as
this case may be is actually talking to. An idiot.

The matter of why someone would post something like this in a group
where atheists come to visit can mean one or several things. 1. It is
looking for a reason to became an atheist. 2. It is an incredibly
lonely intelligent design believer and it is seeking attention from
any human being that will react to what it wrote. I am not at all
reacting to what it wrote in the body of its message because quite
frankly I did not read by one word of the crap

What is funny is the moron talks about how bad the USA is all the time
and how we eat nothing but hamburgers. What the poor bastard does not
realize is that if it was not for the USA it just may be looking up to
an entirely different flag. That of a Nazi flag. So the moron needs to
remember that the USA saved its dumb ass and that of its worthless
parents. So it should be eating more hamburgers and stop trying to be
something it clearly is not (intelligent) and it should thank every
single American every single day for giving it its freedom from being
a Nazi or perhaps even a Russian.
Jahnu
2018-11-07 10:06:32 UTC
Post by b***@m.nu
I will not read any more of that obviously wasted post.
ONLY<sic> a moron would create a thread in support of intelligent
design.
Is that what they taught you in the Mickey Mouse scchool you went to?
Poor brainwashed fool.
Post by b***@m.nu
So lets break down the subject.
hahaha :) You're kidding, right?

Here is what science has to say about your creation myths -

"The probability that life arose by a coincidence can be likened to
the probability that a voluminous encyclopedia be the result of an
explosion in a print shop." - Biologist Edwin Conklin

"From my earliest training as a scientist I was very strongly
brainwashed to believe that science cannot be consistent with any kind
of deliberate creation. That notion has had to be painfully shed. I am
quite uncomfortable in this situation, the state of mind I now find
myself in. But there is no logical way out of it. I now find myself
driven to this position by logic. There is no other way in which we
can understand the precise ordering of the chemicals of life except to
invoke the creations on a cosmic scale. . . We were hoping as
scientists that there would be a way round our conclusion, but there
isn?t."

--Sir Frederick Hoyle and Chandra Wickramsinghe, There Must Be A God,
Daily Express, Aug. 14, 1981. & Hoyle On Evolution. Nature, Nov. 12,
1981, 105

The hypothesis that life evolved from inorganic matter is still to
this day a matter of belief. - Matematician J. W. N. Sullivan

"A common sense interpretation of the facts suggests that a
superintellect has monkeyed with physics, as well as with chemistry
and biology, and that there are no blind forces worth speaking about
in nature. The numbers one calculates from the facts seem to me so
overwhelming as to put this conclusion almost beyond question." - Fred
Hoyle, astrophysicist

"I find it as difficult to understand a scientist who does not
acknowledge the presence of a superior rationality behind the
existence of the universe as it is to comprehend a theologian who
would deny the advances of science." - Wernher von Braun

"The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we
concetrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great
power." - Nikola Tesla

"The most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets, could only
proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful
Being." - Isaac Newton

http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
Davej
2018-11-06 14:20:26 UTC
[...]
...atheists want to kill God with brain-dead, godless
theories like evolution and abiogenesis.
No one wants to kill your imaginary friend. We just don't
care about him. You can sleep with him and keep him in your
bedroom and feed him carrots.
aaa
2018-11-06 17:03:30 UTC
[...]
...atheists want to kill God with brain-dead, godless
theories like evolution and abiogenesis.
No one wants to kill your imaginary friend. We just don't
care about him. You can sleep with him and keep him in your
bedroom and feed him carrots.
That's just your misunderstanding. God has nothing to do with
imagination but everything to do with reality and truth instead.

God's reality is the greater reality than the physical reality. It's the
philosophical and spiritual reality. It's called heaven.

God's truth is the greater truth than the empirical physical truth. It's
the absolute eternal truth.

God's reality and truth are beyond any human imagination.

2018-11-06 17:21:25 UTC
[...]
...atheists want to kill God with brain-dead, godless
theories like evolution and abiogenesis.
No one wants to kill your imaginary friend. We just don't
care about him. You can sleep with him and keep him in your
bedroom and feed him carrots.
That's just your misunderstanding. God has nothing to do with
imagination but everything to do with reality and truth instead.
Your gawd lurks in the shadows, whispers to the mentally ill, and
hides from public view like a criminal.
b***@m.nu
2018-11-06 21:27:28 UTC
[...]
...atheists want to kill God with brain-dead, godless
theories like evolution and abiogenesis.
No one wants to kill your imaginary friend. We just don't
care about him. You can sleep with him and keep him in your
bedroom and feed him carrots.
That's just your misunderstanding. God has nothing to do with
imagination but everything to do with reality and truth instead.
Your gawd lurks in the shadows, whispers to the mentally ill, and
hides from public view like a criminal.
Seriously that is not fair.....
All theists are mentally ill...only a few can actually hear it
though...
aaa
2018-11-06 22:42:26 UTC
Post by b***@m.nu
[...]
...atheists want to kill God with brain-dead, godless
theories like evolution and abiogenesis.
No one wants to kill your imaginary friend. We just don't
care about him. You can sleep with him and keep him in your
bedroom and feed him carrots.
That's just your misunderstanding. God has nothing to do with
imagination but everything to do with reality and truth instead.
Your gawd lurks in the shadows, whispers to the mentally ill, and
hides from public view like a criminal.
Seriously that is not fair.....
All theists are mentally ill...only a few can actually hear it
though...
All sinners are mentally and spiritually ill. That includes both
atheists and theists. Only God can heal this mental and spiritual
disease of sin.

Peter Pan
2018-11-07 00:43:48 UTC
Post by b***@m.nu
[...]
...atheists want to kill God with brain-dead, godless
theories like evolution and abiogenesis.
No one wants to kill your imaginary friend. We just don't
care about him. You can sleep with him and keep him in your
bedroom and feed him carrots.
That's just your misunderstanding. God has nothing to do with
imagination but everything to do with reality and truth instead.
Your gawd lurks in the shadows, whispers to the mentally ill, and
hides from public view like a criminal.
Seriously that is not fair.....
All theists are mentally ill...only a few can actually hear it
though...
All sinners are mentally and spiritually ill. That includes both
atheists and theists. Only God can heal this mental and spiritual
disease of sin.
And yet still, after all these centuries when god should
have been healing his theists, they are just as
looney-toon as atheists. Maybe even worse.

The only possible conclusion, then, is there is no god.
%
not for you guys there ain't
Peter Pan
That's right. For you guys, tho, atheists are your god.
%
i'm not an atheist
aaa
2018-11-07 05:17:36 UTC
On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 09:21:25 -0800 (PST), Davej
On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 8:11:20 PM UTC-6, Jahnu
[...]
You can't know that because God works from the within.
The only possible conclusion, then, is there is no god.

Peter Pan
2018-11-07 22:53:23 UTC
[...]
You don't have to know how God works to realize that he
doesn't. You are the proof. What sin did you commit to
get that way?
aaa
2018-11-08 00:09:48 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
[...]
I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Peter Pan
2018-11-08 08:08:23 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
[...]
I'm asking you why god failed to heal your mental and
spiritual ilnesses.
aaa
2018-11-08 15:17:55 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
[...]
Because everybody has their lesson of life to learn from God. Until we
can learn the lesson, the class is not going to be over. The fact I
still have to struggle with sin only means I still have a lot to learn.

Peter Pan
I sin more than you. Why didn't I get brain damage?
Christopher A. Lee
2018-11-08 20:17:11 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
[...]
You don't sin. That is a Christian concept that is defined in such a
way that only Christians can sin.

aaa
2018-11-06 23:11:39 UTC
[...]
...atheists want to kill God with brain-dead, godless
theories like evolution and abiogenesis.
No one wants to kill your imaginary friend. We just don't
care about him. You can sleep with him and keep him in your
bedroom and feed him carrots.
That's just your misunderstanding. God has nothing to do with
imagination but everything to do with reality and truth instead.
Your gawd lurks in the shadows, whispers to the mentally ill, and
hides from public view like a criminal.
That again is just your misunderstanding.

God is the source of life. Life will only become better and stronger
because of God. Only the human sin makes life evil and sick. This is why
God is always good, and sin is always evil.

Peter Pan
Does human sin cause brain damage too?
aaa
2018-11-07 05:18:44 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
[...]
...atheists want to kill God with brain-dead, godless
theories like evolution and abiogenesis.
No one wants to kill your imaginary friend. We just don't
care about him. You can sleep with him and keep him in your
bedroom and feed him carrots.
That's just your misunderstanding. God has nothing to do with
imagination but everything to do with reality and truth instead.
Your gawd lurks in the shadows, whispers to the mentally ill, and
hides from public view like a criminal.
That again is just your misunderstanding.
God is the source of life. Life will only become better and stronger
because of God. Only the human sin makes life evil and sick. This is why
God is always good, and sin is always evil.
Does human sin cause brain damage too?
All human suffering is the result of sin.

linuxgal
2018-11-07 12:47:36 UTC
All human suffering is the result of sin.
Some human suffering is the result of bar bets between God and Satan.

Job 1:12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in
thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went
forth from the presence of the LORD.
2018-11-07 12:57:22 UTC
Post by linuxgal
Post by aaa
All human suffering is the result of sin.
Some human suffering is the result of bar bets between God and Satan.
Do you really believe that, or do you just relish in taking Scripture out
of context?
linuxgal
2018-11-07 13:53:41 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by linuxgal
Post by aaa
All human suffering is the result of sin.
Some human suffering is the result of bar bets between God and Satan.
Do you really believe that, or do you just relish in taking Scripture out
of context?
So tell us, what did Job do to warrant suffering? God himself said,
"There is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one
that feareth God, and escheweth evil?"
2018-11-07 13:57:52 UTC
So tell us.... <snip>
Us? How many demons are there in you?
linuxgal
2018-11-07 14:01:27 UTC
So tell us.... <snip>
Us?   How many demons are there in you?
Got the idea from the One God, who said, "Let us make man in our image."
2018-11-07 14:04:55 UTC
of context?
linuxgal
2018-11-07 14:13:08 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by linuxgal
Got the idea from the One God, who said, "Let us make man in our image."
Do you really believe that, or do you just relish in taking Scripture out
of context?
When Duke has no counter-argument he just says, "Strawman. Hee hee
hee!" and the thread seems to be over.

Apparently your ripcord is "You're taking Scripture out of context".
2018-11-07 14:15:13 UTC
Why do you keep evading the question?
aaa
2018-11-07 15:55:20 UTC
Post by linuxgal
Post by Bob
Post by linuxgal
Post by aaa
All human suffering is the result of sin.
Some human suffering is the result of bar bets between God and Satan.
Do you really believe that, or do you just relish in taking Scripture out
of context?
So tell us, what did Job do to warrant suffering? God himself said,
"There is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one
that feareth God, and escheweth evil?"
He allowed Satan to exist in his mind.

Peter Pan
2018-11-07 22:48:18 UTC
Post by linuxgal
Post by Bob
Post by linuxgal
Post by aaa
All human suffering is the result of sin.
Some human suffering is the result of bar bets between God and Satan.
Do you really believe that, or do you just relish in taking Scripture out
of context?
So tell us, what did Job do to warrant suffering? God himself said,
"There is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one
that feareth God, and escheweth evil?"
He allowed Satan to exist in his mind.
If God allowed Satan to exist in his mind, then Satan
must exist. Why is that not good enough for you?

Is your personal understanding of the bible failing you
again?
aaa
2018-11-08 00:12:59 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by linuxgal
Post by Bob
Post by linuxgal
Post by aaa
All human suffering is the result of sin.
Some human suffering is the result of bar bets between God and Satan.
Do you really believe that, or do you just relish in taking Scripture out
of context?
So tell us, what did Job do to warrant suffering? God himself said,
"There is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one
that feareth God, and escheweth evil?"
He allowed Satan to exist in his mind.
If God allowed Satan to exist in his mind, then Satan
must exist. Why is that not good enough for you?
Because God never allowed Satan to exist. I was talking about Job.
Post by Peter Pan
Is your personal understanding of the bible failing you
again?
Why do you say that?

Peter Pan
2018-11-08 08:13:52 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by linuxgal
Post by Bob
Post by linuxgal
Post by aaa
All human suffering is the result of sin.
Some human suffering is the result of bar bets between God and Satan.
Do you really believe that, or do you just relish in taking Scripture out
of context?
So tell us, what did Job do to warrant suffering? God himself said,
"There is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one
that feareth God, and escheweth evil?"
He allowed Satan to exist in his mind.
If God allowed Satan to exist in his mind, then Satan
must exist. Why is that not good enough for you?
Because God never allowed Satan to exist. I was talking about Job.
In the book of Job, God and Satan talk to each other and
make a barroom bet. So God and Satan were allowing each
other to exist.

Don't argue about "misinterpretation". Read the bible
and realize it says that.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Is your personal understanding of the bible failing you
again?
Why do you say that?
Because your personal misunderstanding of the bible is
apparent.
aaa
2018-11-08 15:26:32 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by linuxgal
Post by Bob
Post by linuxgal
Post by aaa
All human suffering is the result of sin.
Some human suffering is the result of bar bets between God and Satan.
Do you really believe that, or do you just relish in taking Scripture out
of context?
So tell us, what did Job do to warrant suffering? God himself said,
"There is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one
that feareth God, and escheweth evil?"
He allowed Satan to exist in his mind.
If God allowed Satan to exist in his mind, then Satan
must exist. Why is that not good enough for you?
Because God never allowed Satan to exist. I was talking about Job.
In the book of Job, God and Satan talk to each other and
make a barroom bet. So God and Satan were allowing each
other to exist.
Not necessarily. According to the Bible, Satan will be condemned to hell
in the end. So God has no intention to allow Satan to exist.
Post by Peter Pan
Don't argue about "misinterpretation". Read the bible
and realize it says that.
You need to read the Bible and look at the bigger picture too.
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Is your personal understanding of the bible failing you
again?
Why do you say that?
Because your personal misunderstanding of the bible is
apparent.
False projection.

2018-11-08 19:10:01 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by linuxgal
Post by Bob
Post by Peter Pan
Don't argue about "misinterpretation". Read the bible
and realize it says that.
You need to read the Bible and look at the bigger picture too.
You don't read the Bible but are telling
people THEY have to read it?
aaa
2018-11-07 15:49:10 UTC
Post by linuxgal
Post by aaa
All human suffering is the result of sin.
Some human suffering is the result of bar bets between God and Satan.
Satan is just an illusion of the human mind. It's the result of sin also.

Hollis Brown Jr.
2018-11-07 20:57:18 UTC
Please try to convince the poster known as "duke" of this. If you can do that, you will have actually accomplished something here.
aaa
2018-11-08 00:14:14 UTC
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by aaa
Post by linuxgal
Post by aaa
All human suffering is the result of sin.
Some human suffering is the result of bar bets between God and Satan.
Satan is just an illusion of the human mind.
Please try to convince the poster known as "duke" of this. If you
can do that, you will have actually accomplished something here.
I would like to convince you first. Are you convinced?

2018-11-07 20:30:44 UTC
-

How pathetic, your so damaged you don't even know how much you're suffering.
aaa
2018-11-08 00:15:30 UTC
All human suffering is the result of sin.
-
How pathetic, your so damaged you don't even know how much you're suffering.
Wrong. There is no suffering to live one's life for Christ.

When god kills people is it good or evil?
aaa
2018-11-07 16:06:55 UTC
[...]
...atheists want to kill God with brain-dead, godless
theories like evolution and abiogenesis.
No one wants to kill your imaginary friend. We just don't
care about him. You can sleep with him and keep him in your
bedroom and feed him carrots.
That's just your misunderstanding. God has nothing to do with
imagination but everything to do with reality and truth instead.
Your gawd lurks in the shadows, whispers to the mentally ill, and
hides from public view like a criminal.
That again is just your misunderstanding.
God is the source of life. Life will only become better and stronger
because of God. Only the human sin makes life evil and sick. This is why
God is always good, and sin is always evil.
When god kills people is it good or evil?
God is life. God does not kill life.

God's judgment is the justice that returns evil back to the evil doer
and returns good back to the good people. As the result, the evil doer
will only blame their own sin for making them to commit evil, and the
good people will only thank God for enabling and empowering them to do good.

2018-11-07 18:40:17 UTC
[...]
[...]
What evil has the children of Egypt - and
their pets - committed to deserve your god
killing them?

"At midnight the Lord struck down all the
firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of
Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the
firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the
dungeon, and the firstborn of all the
livestock as well. There was loud wailing
in Egypt, for there was not a house without
someone dead."
Exodus 12:29
aaa
2018-11-07 19:47:07 UTC
[...]
[...]
Wrong question. God doesn't kill anyone, ever.

2018-11-08 02:53:02 UTC
[...]
[...]
Once again the Bible proves you wrong.
Exodus 12:29
aaa
2018-11-08 15:27:37 UTC
[...]
[...]
No, that's just your misunderstanding.

2018-11-08 19:11:32 UTC
[...]
[...]
Show us where the passage below is in error.
Exodus 12:29
Mitchell Holman
Where does the Bible say that?
aaa
2018-11-06 22:44:27 UTC
[...]
...atheists want to kill God with brain-dead, godless
theories like evolution and abiogenesis.
No one wants to kill your imaginary friend. We just don't
care about him. You can sleep with him and keep him in your
bedroom and feed him carrots.
That's just your misunderstanding. God has nothing to do with
imagination but everything to do with reality and truth instead.
God's reality is the greater reality than the physical reality. It's the
philosophical and spiritual reality. It's called heaven.
God's truth is the greater truth than the empirical physical truth. It's
the absolute eternal truth.
God's reality and truth are beyond any human imagination.
Where does the Bible say that?
That would be something for you to find out.

2018-11-07 03:08:17 UTC
[...]
...atheists want to kill God with brain-dead, godless
theories like evolution and abiogenesis.
No one wants to kill your imaginary friend. We just don't
care about him. You can sleep with him and keep him in your
bedroom and feed him carrots.
That's just your misunderstanding. God has nothing to do with
imagination but everything to do with reality and truth instead.
God's reality is the greater reality than the physical reality. It's
the philosophical and spiritual reality. It's called heaven.
God's truth is the greater truth than the empirical physical truth.
It's the absolute eternal truth.
God's reality and truth are beyond any human imagination.
Where does the Bible say that?
That would be something for you to find out.
That would #5 on the list of your evasions.

The "aaa" evasions:

1) "Figure it out yourself."

2) "It is just common sense"

3) "It is self-evident"

4) "It is in my sig line"

5) "You know the Bible, look it up yourself"

6) "I already posted it".

7) "It is my psrsonal understanding".

8) "It is your job to verify my claim"

9) "You are welcome to prove me wrong."

10) "It is already a fact so it dosn't
need to be proven."

11) "I don't need to prove it, you just
need to realize it"

13) "The proof is found in your own heart.
You don't need to ask me for it."

14) "That's something you have to find out
for yourself"

15) "I made my point"

16) "Sorry, I don't have to debate web links"
aaa
2018-11-07 16:09:06 UTC
[...]
...atheists want to kill God with brain-dead, godless
theories like evolution and abiogenesis.
No one wants to kill your imaginary friend. We just don't
care about him. You can sleep with him and keep him in your
bedroom and feed him carrots.
That's just your misunderstanding. God has nothing to do with
imagination but everything to do with reality and truth instead.
God's reality is the greater reality than the physical reality. It's
the philosophical and spiritual reality. It's called heaven.
God's truth is the greater truth than the empirical physical truth.
It's the absolute eternal truth.
God's reality and truth are beyond any human imagination.
Where does the Bible say that?
That would be something for you to find out.
That would #5 on the list of your evasions.
I'm glad you have nothing to disagree.

2018-11-07 18:19:24 UTC
God's reality and truth are beyond any human imagination.
Where does the Bible say that?
That would be something for you to find out.
[QUOTE]

Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard
your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

[/QUOTE] PHILIPPIANS 4:7

http://www.usccb.org/bible/philippians/4

This is a load of crap. If it can't be understood, how are
people to believe in it?

NiuNian, not actually having read the Bible, couldn't begin
to find it. "Surpasseth all understanding" is a cliche in English,
not his first language, I'd imagine.

He just doesn't know enough to discuss these issues, as much
as he pretends to greater enlightenment. Emphasis on "pretend,"
if he is, in fact, a Poe.

2018-11-07 19:58:10 UTC
God's reality and truth are beyond any human imagination.
Where does the Bible say that?
That would be something for you to find out.
[QUOTE]
Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard
your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
[/QUOTE] PHILIPPIANS 4:7
http://www.usccb.org/bible/philippians/4
This is a load of crap. If it can't be understood, how are
people to believe in it?
The reason is simple. It's real.
Post by Kevrob
NiuNian, not actually having read the Bible, couldn't begin
to find it. "Surpasseth all understanding" is a cliche in English,
not his first language, I'd imagine.
He just doesn't know enough to discuss these issues, as much
as he pretends to greater enlightenment. Emphasis on "pretend,"
if he is, in fact, a Poe.
Thanks for the effort. I think you have just shown the Bible passage
that proves what I said. The spiritual peace coming from God's spiritual
reality is beyond the perception, the imagination, and the understanding
of the human mind.

2018-11-06 20:19:15 UTC
God's reality and truth are beyond any human imagination.
_____________

Then how do you know about it?

You imagined it.

God's reality and truth are part of your imagination.

I'd be afraid to delve any deeper into your "mind" because there could be even worse ideas floating around in there.
aaa
2018-11-06 23:12:58 UTC
God's reality and truth are beyond any human imagination.
_____________
Then how do you know about it?
Because God's reality is only found in the person's heart. What's in the
person's heart cannot be imagined by the person's mind.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You imagined it.
God's reality and truth are part of your imagination.
I'd be afraid to delve any deeper into your "mind" because there
could be even worse ideas floating around in there.
God's reality and truth are the study of the real philosophy taught by
Socrates and Plato. They have nothing to do with imagination. Only the
dead modern philosophy studies nothing but its so called metaphysical
imagination.

2018-11-07 03:11:35 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You imagined it.
God's reality and truth are part of your imagination.
I'd be afraid to delve any deeper into your "mind" because there
could be even worse ideas floating around in there.
God's reality and truth are the study of the real philosophy taught by
Socrates and Plato.
Socrates never even mentioned God, much
less taught a "real philosophy" of Him.
aaa
2018-11-07 16:20:33 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You imagined it.
God's reality and truth are part of your imagination.
I'd be afraid to delve any deeper into your "mind" because there
could be even worse ideas floating around in there.
God's reality and truth are the study of the real philosophy taught by
Socrates and Plato.
Socrates never even mentioned God, much
less taught a "real philosophy" of Him.
Because his God was greater than the Greek Gods. Socrates's God was the
God of philosophy. The writing of Plato is largely the teaching of
Socrates. They taught the same philosophy.

2018-11-07 18:42:27 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You imagined it.
God's reality and truth are part of your imagination.
I'd be afraid to delve any deeper into your "mind" because there
could be even worse ideas floating around in there.
God's reality and truth are the study of the real philosophy taught
by Socrates and Plato.
Socrates never even mentioned God, much
less taught a "real philosophy" of Him.
Because his God was greater than the Greek Gods. Socrates's God was
the God of philosophy. The writing of Plato is largely the teaching of
Socrates. They taught the same philosophy.
Show where Socrates or Plato even
MENTIONED "a god of philosophy"

Post the quote right here:
Kevrob
2018-11-07 19:33:32 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You imagined it.
God's reality and truth are part of your imagination.
I'd be afraid to delve any deeper into your "mind" because there
could be even worse ideas floating around in there.
God's reality and truth are the study of the real philosophy taught
by Socrates and Plato.
Socrates never even mentioned God, much
less taught a "real philosophy" of Him.
Because his God was greater than the Greek Gods. Socrates's God was
the God of philosophy. The writing of Plato is largely the teaching of
Socrates. They taught the same philosophy.
Show where Socrates or Plato even
MENTIONED "a god of philosophy"
Of course, he won't. There's no way to now what Soc said on the
matter, only what words Plato put in his mouth.

[quote]

All of Socrates’ philosophy was related by Plato, his most famous
student, so it can be hard to tell what beliefs are from Socrates, and
which are from Plato. Plato’s writings describe what he calls “The Form
of the Good,” and he seemed to have some idea of a supernatural
authority. He even stated, “Death is not the worst that can happen to
man.” Even his interest in the stars inspired belief. In his own
words, “Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from
this world to another.”

[/quote] - https://www.allaboutphilosophy.org/great-philosophers.htm

I wouldn't be surprised if Socrates believed in one, not many, ghod,
and he probably didn't believe in one that acted like the Olympians
of legend. But we don't _know_ any of that. It is just conjecture.
His fellow Athenians condemned him for refusing to recognize the gods recognized by the state and for corrupting the youth. If he had a
religion other than the state religion of the polis, he was a martyr
to it.

He knew if he had out-and-out denied those ghodz' existence, he'd have
been drinking poison a _lot_ sooner than he did.

But, go ahead, Niu, show us where Soc wrote anything about what
he believed. Maybe in a blank page of the Bacteria Prayerbook?

2018-11-07 20:04:53 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
Why asking me? I will rely on you to find the evidence of my simple
understanding instead.

2018-11-08 03:00:45 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
That would be #8 on our list.

aaa
2018-11-08 15:29:53 UTC
2018-11-07 20:00:24 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You imagined it.
God's reality and truth are part of your imagination.
I'd be afraid to delve any deeper into your "mind" because there
could be even worse ideas floating around in there.
God's reality and truth are the study of the real philosophy taught
by Socrates and Plato.
Socrates never even mentioned God, much
less taught a "real philosophy" of Him.
Because his God was greater than the Greek Gods. Socrates's God was
the God of philosophy. The writing of Plato is largely the teaching of
Socrates. They taught the same philosophy.
Show where Socrates or Plato even
MENTIONED "a god of philosophy"
That would be something for you to find out because I haven't read the
writings of Plato.

2018-11-07 20:06:35 UTC
Show where Socrates or Plato even
MENTIONED "a god of philosophy"
That would be something for you to find out because I haven't read the
writings of Plato.
If we cracked Niu over the head with the collected Loeb Library,
do you think he'd get better? :)

2018-11-08 00:19:03 UTC
Show where Socrates or Plato even
MENTIONED "a god of philosophy"
That would be something for you to find out because I haven't read the
writings of Plato.
If we cracked Niu over the head with the collected Loeb Library,
do you think he'd get better? :)
Don't be upset. I do understand philosophy without even reading it.

:-)

2018-11-08 02:58:43 UTC
Show where Socrates or Plato even
MENTIONED "a god of philosophy"
That would be something for you to find out because I haven't read the
writings of Plato.
If we cracked Niu over the head with the collected Loeb Library,
do you think he'd get better? :)
Don't be upset. I do understand philosophy without even reading it.
You understand philosophy without reading it,
you understand science without reading it, you
understand the Bible without reading it.

Have we left anything out?

"You should be amazed that I can understand
the Bible without reading it."
http://tinyurl.com/ybscwza8
aaa
"aaa", Feb 24, 2018
http://tinyurl.com/ybscwza8

2018-11-08 02:55:09 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You imagined it.
God's reality and truth are part of your imagination.
I'd be afraid to delve any deeper into your "mind" because there
could be even worse ideas floating around in there.
God's reality and truth are the study of the real philosophy taught
by Socrates and Plato.
Socrates never even mentioned God, much
less taught a "real philosophy" of Him.
Because his God was greater than the Greek Gods. Socrates's God was
the God of philosophy. The writing of Plato is largely the teaching of
Socrates. They taught the same philosophy.
Show where Socrates or Plato even
MENTIONED "a god of philosophy"
That would be something for you to find out because I haven't read the
writings of Plato.
So how do you know about "the writings
of Plato" you cited as authority for your
claim?
aaa
2018-11-08 16:03:34 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
Because I can understand his teaching just by reading other people's
introduction.

What introduction written by what other people?
Gronk
2018-11-07 03:16:58 UTC
Hmmm. As expected, there isn't any.
John Locke
2018-11-07 20:40:42 UTC
[...]
...atheists want to kill God with brain-dead, godless
theories like evolution and abiogenesis.
No one wants to kill your imaginary friend. We just don't
care about him. You can sleep with him and keep him in your
bedroom and feed him carrots.
That's just your misunderstanding. God has nothing to do with
imagination but everything to do with reality and truth instead.
..."God" is most certainly born of human imagination...the thing even
has human characteristics which no real god would be susceptible to.
Post by aaa
God's reality is the greater reality than the physical reality. It's the
philosophical and spiritual reality. It's called heaven.
..there is no evidence of any "spiritual reality" or any "heaven".
That's all in your delusional mind.
Post by aaa
God's truth is the greater truth than the empirical physical truth. It's
the absolute eternal truth.
..first, you need a god. Since there's no evidence, we can safely
posit that real truth is that the universe is product of the natural
forces of nature.
..no it's not, because "God" IS the product of human imagination.
Christopher A. Lee
2018-11-07 19:40:14 UTC
[...]
...atheists want to kill God with brain-dead, godless
theories like evolution and abiogenesis.
No one wants to kill your imaginary friend. We just don't
care about him. You can sleep with him and keep him in your
bedroom and feed him carrots.
Why do so many theists lie about atheists, to atheists?

Nothing remotely resembling evidence for design has ever been provided
- just obvious fallacies including non sequiturs, red herrings, ad
hominems based on lies about us, etc.
b***@gmail.com
2018-11-06 16:30:00 UTC
"They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God
because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.
They have become callous and have given themselves up to sensuality,
greedy to practice every kind of impurity."
[Ephesians 4:18-19]

"God chooses to show mercy to some, and he chooses to harden the hearts of others so they refuse to listen."
[Romans 9:18]
Davej
2018-11-06 17:13:32 UTC
Hardness of their heart? This from the asshole god who created smallpox?
b***@m.nu
2018-11-06 21:32:32 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
"They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God
because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.
Hardness of their heart? This from the asshole god who created smallpox?
Yes smallpox was horrible but it has been pretty much eradicated.
However its god also obviously created christianity.... and that shit
has been going on for almost 2000 years murdering torturing and
molesting people.... for all we know it could go on for hundreds
more...
Christopher A. Lee
2018-11-06 22:16:46 UTC
Post by b***@m.nu
Post by Davej
Post by b***@gmail.com
"They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God
because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.
What a fucking moron, a liar as well as an idiot.
Why can't theists stop lying about atheists?
Kevrob
2018-11-06 22:39:55 UTC
Post by b***@m.nu
Post by b***@m.nu
Post by Davej
Hardness of their heart? This from the asshole god who created smallpox?
Yes smallpox was horrible but it has been pretty much eradicated.
However its god also obviously created christianity.... and that shit
has been going on for almost 2000 years murdering torturing and
molesting people.... for all we know it could go on for hundreds
more...
When anaesthesia came in for surgeries and childbirth,
some theologians opposed giving it to women about to give
birth, on the basis that ghod meant labor to be painful.

How sick was that?
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Why can't theists stop lying about atheists?
They "lie" (or misunderstand) fundamental facts about the nature
of the universe. What's a little fib about we few to such grand
prevaricators?

2018-11-06 22:56:04 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
"They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God
because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.
Hardness of their heart? This from the asshole god who created smallpox?
In ancient time, the human heart was actually the human mind. Ancient
people did not think with their heads. They relied on their hearts to do
the thinking.

2018-11-07 17:41:14 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
"They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God
because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.
They have become callous and have given themselves up to sensuality,
greedy to practice every kind of impurity."
[Ephesians 4:18-19]
"God chooses to show mercy to some, and he chooses to harden the hearts of others so they refuse to listen."
[Romans 9:18]
...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, that's fucking hilarious. What does this god of
yours do...pluck lottery balls ? Apparently. Oh oh Dunky,it has to be
an EVEN number and you're ODD. (no, that's not a little pun..well
maybe) The number is etched into your DNA at birth. You're screwed !
Poul Nielsen
But why do you believe there is such a thing as ID
Jahnu
2018-11-07 10:13:03 UTC
On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 02:35:53 +0100, Poul Nielsen
Post by Poul Nielsen
But why do you believe there is such a thing as ID
Because ID is an observable fact of nature.

http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
ravn
2018-11-07 22:46:28 UTC
Everything is made up of so-called dead matter. What's your point?
aaa
2018-11-08 01:26:39 UTC
Post by ravn
Post by Jahnu
Nobody with a working intellect actually believes that the world just
up one day and created itself out of dead matter
Everything is made up of so-called dead matter. What's your point?
Then according to logic, the living non-matter doesn't belong to this
dead world.

Atheist ------------------------------
2018-11-08 02:22:24 UTC
Post by ravn
Post by Jahnu
Nobody with a working intellect actually believes that the world just
up one day and created itself out of dead matter
Everything is made up of so-called dead matter. What's your point?
Scientists today can, and have, created pre-defined DNA from
off-the-shelf "dead matter", put into living bacteria that was
replicated in successive new bacteria offspring. Great for
studying "genes" or other DNA sequences.

"YAY science, bitches!"
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Atheist: anyone who says "I don't buy the claim 'a god exists'".
Sycophant: a compulsive ass-kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
Jahnu
2018-11-08 17:53:22 UTC
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
Scientists today can, and have, created pre-defined DNA from
off-the-shelf "dead matter", put into living bacteria that was
replicated in successive new bacteria offspring. Great for
studying "genes" or other DNA sequences.
hahaha :) dream on, bitch. Scientists have done jack shit, except
bring you closer to death.

---but, but Ah seen it on TV, there was a nice man in a lab coat and
real ugly tie, he done tell me so hisself, it must be true. Ah seen it
mahself on TV.

One attains the human form of life after transmigrating through
8,400,000 species by the process of gradual evolution. That human life
is spoiled for those conceited fools who do not take shelter of the
lotus feet of Govinda.

--Brahma-vaivarta Purana

http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
Davej
2018-11-08 19:49:37 UTC
Post by Jahnu
[...]
One attains the human form of life after transmigrating
through 8,400,000 species by the process of gradual
evolution...
And then after all that you foolishly decide to take a dip in the
Ganges, catch a horrible disease and die, only to be reincarnated
as a newt.
Christopher A. Lee
More like a maggot.
WangoTango
2018-11-08 01:27:26 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Nobody with a working intellect actually believes that the world just
up one day and created itself out of dead matter,
You're absolutely right, but theists not only believe that is the case,
they believe that it all got poofed into existence by a magic man.
Crazy shit, huh?
Jahnu
2018-11-08 01:35:13 UTC
On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 20:27:26 -0500, WangoTango
Post by WangoTango
You're absolutely right, but theists not only believe that is the case,
they believe that it all got poofed into existence by a magic man.
Crazy shit, huh?
----but, but, but there is no magic involved in creating life. It's
all a natural process. If you ask me what exactly is that natural
process, I have no idea, I just call it a natural process to make it
sound like it's science, to fool creationists into thinking, that I
know what I'm talking about.

These poor religious fanatics, they need some magical, invisible pixie
sitting in the sky, to explain nature, but me? Forget it, I don't need
magic to explain nature, because it's all a naturall process.

You see, first there was a point... I call the point a singularity to
make it sound less ridiculous, I fabulate it's a point of all mass,
space, and time, so no need to worry about what was outside the point,
because there was nothing outside the point - no space, no time, no
mass, no condencity, no nothing, you understand? There was only the
point, and from that point a universe came out, just like that, for no
apparent reason, it just happened, see? No magic involved... it's all
a natural process, and as we all know natural processes are very
scientic.

http://youtu.be/B46rjU_q_cM
Cloud Hobbit
2018-11-08 08:21:46 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Only less intelligent atheists ignore direct observable facts.
<Big snip to avoid gagging.

It's not just atheists who don't believe in Intelligent design, it's all of science, with the possibility of a few religiously biased nuts.

There is nothing that leads anyone to believe the earth is the result of ID.
MarkA
2018-11-08 19:06:53 UTC
We don't. You can't ignore something that doesn't exist.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself. And you are the
easiest person to fool." -- Dr. Richard Feynman
--
MarkA

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are
putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. -- Mark Twain