God is not responsible.
Add Reply
Michael Christ
2018-10-29 03:27:32 UTC
All this terrible stuff that happens in the world is not God, it is men
doing terrible things to other men. They want their own way!

And now yet another shocking shooting, a synagogue shooting in the USA!
Another shooting in an endless list now!! I was watching the news this
morning and I thought to myself, there's another one!

How shocking is that??!!

Who has the right to take another person's life, to snuff out another's
right to life??? Have you that right??!! No! Lock them up, sure, but
to take another man's life is only God's right. I'd rather be killed
myself than to take another man's life, no matter what!

Michael Christ
default
2018-10-29 06:51:38 UTC
On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 14:27:32 +1100, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
All this terrible stuff that happens in the world is not God, it is men
doing terrible things to other men. They want their own way!
And now yet another shocking shooting, a synagogue shooting in the USA!
Another shooting in an endless list now!! I was watching the news this
morning and I thought to myself, there's another one!
How shocking is that??!!
Who has the right to take another person's life, to snuff out another's
right to life??? Have you that right??!! No! Lock them up, sure, but
to take another man's life is only God's right. I'd rather be killed
myself than to take another man's life, no matter what!
It isn't "men," who cause the problems, it is those sick twisted
religiously inculcated excuses for men that cause the problems. No
one blames a non-existent deity for the work of religious ninnies.
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2018-10-29 07:33:36 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
All this terrible stuff that happens in the world is not God, it is men
doing terrible things to other men. They want their own way!
And now yet another shocking shooting, a synagogue shooting in the USA!
Another shooting in an endless list now!! I was watching the news this
morning and I thought to myself, there's another one!
How shocking is that??!!
Who has the right to take another person's life, to snuff out another's
right to life??? Have you that right??!! No! Lock them up, sure, but
to take another man's life is only God's right. I'd rather be killed
myself than to take another man's life, no matter what!
It isn't "men," who cause the problems, it is those sick twisted > religiously inculcated excuses for men that cause the problems.
There have been many brutal and terrible murders and shootings. It has
all been all done in the name of man doing *whatever he wants* without
the guidance of God. Religion or non-religion is not the problem, Bob,
you've been educated in that.

The human heart is the problem. Please resolve to receive the truth!
Post by default
No one blames a non-existent deity for the work of religious ninnies.
You seem to have a real twisted bent at the moment, Bob.

Please reconsider your behaviour.

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2018-10-29 08:14:07 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
So, the shooting is yet another example that there is no pixie, right????
Post by Michael Christ
The human heart is the problem. Please resolve to receive the truth!
Many human beings are born with unstable reasoning....many are greedy and have no control over their desire!! Yet others are born with stupid mind, selfishly wishing to impose his own will!! Some are easily angered and resort to vengeance....
Post by Michael Christ
Post by default
No one blames a non-existent deity for the work of religious ninnies.
You seem to have a real twisted bent at the moment, Bob.
You rely upon a non-existent pixie which can't be doing anything.
Post by Michael Christ
Please reconsider your behaviour.
You have to get rid of your superstition!!!!!!!!
Michael Christ
default
2018-10-29 13:23:57 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Tell that to the jihadists.
Michael Christ
aaa
2018-10-29 14:19:28 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
All this terrible stuff that happens in the world is not God, it is men
doing terrible things to other men. They want their own way!
And now yet another shocking shooting, a synagogue shooting in the USA!
Another shooting in an endless list now!! I was watching the news this
morning and I thought to myself, there's another one!
How shocking is that??!!
Who has the right to take another person's life, to snuff out another's
right to life??? Have you that right??!! No! Lock them up, sure, but
to take another man's life is only God's right. I'd rather be killed
myself than to take another man's life, no matter what!
It isn't "men," who cause the problems, it is those sick twisted
religiously inculcated excuses for men that cause the problems. No
one blames a non-existent deity for the work of religious ninnies.
When people don't know God, human ideologies will fight against each
other to death. When all people know God, human ideologies will serve
God to make the world a better place instead. Regardless it's religious
or nonreligious ideology, it can only be good by following God's will.
Post by default
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ

Michael Christ
2018-10-29 23:37:52 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Yes, and Christian people like you and their ideologies are in one
accord and they love God with all their hearts, souls and minds and love
their neighbour as themself.

Can I get an amen??

Or are you talking in blind ignorance and hypocrisy??
Post by aaa
When all people know God, human ideologies will serve
God to make the world a better place instead. Regardless it's religious
or nonreligious ideology, it can only be good by following God's will.
I agree, but how can you be a follower of God while having to repent
continually. Does the Lord lead into sin??

'You have made provision for sin'.

A follower of the Lord Jesus is a follower full time or he is not a
follower at all. There are no part-timers in Christ Jesus.

Rich young ruler, lose it all and follow me...some/most/mostly all of
the time???

Are you beginning to see that the standards of God are very different
from that of religion, and the 'provision for sin' mainstream
Christianity of man??

Michael Christ

Yap Honghor
2018-10-29 08:07:29 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
All this terrible stuff that happens in the world is not God, it is men
doing terrible things to other men. They want their own way!
But you are one of the men, or are you an alien?
Post by Michael Christ
And now yet another shocking shooting, a synagogue shooting in the USA!
Another shooting in an endless list now!! I was watching the news this
morning and I thought to myself, there's another one!
Of course there will be more to come. After all, America's tradition is cowboy. If you don't use a weapon, what is it for??????????????
Post by Michael Christ
How shocking is that??!!
More to come...
Post by Michael Christ
Who has the right to take another person's life, to snuff out another's
right to life??? Have you that right??!! No! Lock them up, sure, but
to take another man's life is only God's right. I'd rather be killed
myself than to take another man's life, no matter what!
If you say that, what about if the shooter says he is carrying our order from a pixie??????? There will be no end. Control is in guns....
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2018-10-29 09:43:13 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
And now yet another shocking shooting, a synagogue shooting in the USA!
Another shooting in an endless list now!! I was watching the news this
morning and I thought to myself, there's another one!
Of course there will be more to come. After all, America's tradition is cowboy. If you don't use a weapon, what is it for??????????????
Post by Michael Christ
How shocking is that??!!
More to come...
Post by Michael Christ
Who has the right to take another person's life, to snuff out another's
right to life??? Have you that right??!! No! Lock them up, sure, but
to take another man's life is only God's right. I'd rather be killed
myself than to take another man's life, no matter what!
If you say that, what about if the shooter says he is carrying our order from a pixie???????
There are millions of crazy religious people claiming to follow God, but
very very few that love Him with all their heart, soul and mind and love
their neighbour as themselves.

Michael Christ

Post by Yap Honghor
Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2018-10-29 13:34:38 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
And now yet another shocking shooting, a synagogue shooting in the USA!
Another shooting in an endless list now!! I was watching the news this
morning and I thought to myself, there's another one!
Of course there will be more to come. After all, America's tradition is cowboy. If you don't use a weapon, what is it for??????????????
Post by Michael Christ
How shocking is that??!!
More to come...
Post by Michael Christ
Who has the right to take another person's life, to snuff out another's
right to life??? Have you that right??!! No! Lock them up, sure, but
to take another man's life is only God's right. I'd rather be killed
myself than to take another man's life, no matter what!
If you say that, what about if the shooter says he is carrying our order from a pixie???????
There are millions of crazy religious people claiming to follow God, but
very very few that love Him with all their heart, soul and mind and love
their neighbour as themselves.
Of course, theist idiots love it imaginative pixie and not their parents who have sacrificed their whole lives....what a bunch of fucking morons!!!!!!!!
Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2018-10-29 23:20:20 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
And now yet another shocking shooting, a synagogue shooting in the USA!
Another shooting in an endless list now!! I was watching the news this
morning and I thought to myself, there's another one!
Of course there will be more to come. After all, America's tradition is cowboy. If you don't use a weapon, what is it for??????????????
Post by Michael Christ
How shocking is that??!!
More to come...
Post by Michael Christ
Who has the right to take another person's life, to snuff out another's
right to life??? Have you that right??!! No! Lock them up, sure, but
to take another man's life is only God's right. I'd rather be killed
myself than to take another man's life, no matter what!
If you say that, what about if the shooter says he is carrying our order from a pixie???????
There are millions of crazy religious people claiming to follow God, but
very very few that love Him with all their heart, soul and mind and love
their neighbour as themselves.
Of course, theist idiots love it imaginative pixie and not their parents who >have sacrificed their whole lives....what a bunch of fucking morons!!!!!!!!
They have conned you into believing their lie that they represent God;
they are smarter than you. And thus they are presented God as evil and
even gone as far as making it seem He doesn't exist.

However, those who love God with all their hearts do not walk in the
ways of evil.

Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Michael Christ
Kevrob
2018-10-29 14:29:38 UTC
There are millions of crazy religious people claiming to follow God....
You own a mirror, don't you, Nursie?

b***@m.nu
2018-10-29 09:27:45 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
All this terrible stuff that happens in the world is not God, it is men
doing terrible things to other men. They want their own way!
That is just like saying that if a child of 9 years old murders the
next door neighbor that it is not the fault of the parents, because
they abandoned the child long ago.

You are pretty fucking stupid for a theist, youu know this right??
Michael Christ
2018-10-29 09:49:47 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
All this terrible stuff that happens in the world is not God, it is men
doing terrible things to other men. They want their own way!
That is just like saying that if a child of 9 years old murders the
next door neighbor that it is not the fault of the parents, because
they abandoned the child long ago.
You are pretty fucking stupid for a theist, youu know this right??
You have your own way.

Michael Christ
aaa
2018-10-29 14:28:02 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
All this terrible stuff that happens in the world is not God, it is men
doing terrible things to other men. They want their own way!
That is just like saying that if a child of 9 years old murders the
next door neighbor that it is not the fault of the parents, because
they abandoned the child long ago.
You are pretty fucking stupid for a theist, youu know this right??
False analogy. This is serious adult business. It's not a game of children.

Andrew W
2018-10-29 21:39:08 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
All this terrible stuff that happens in the world is not God, it is men
doing terrible things to other men. They want their own way!
That is just like saying that if a child of 9 years old murders the
next door neighbor that it is not the fault of the parents, because
they abandoned the child long ago.
You are pretty fucking stupid for a theist, youu know this right??
False analogy. This is serious adult business. It's not a game of children.
We are like children next to God. The very idea of all responsibility and
accountability being put on us when God knew that everything was going to go
to hell and innocents would suffer and he did nothing, is crazy. That's a
bad parent.
--
http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/

Anyone or anything that sets itself up to be worshipped must be considered a
false god.
Anyone who has a master is a slave.
Kevrob
2018-10-29 21:47:26 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Michael Christ
All this terrible stuff that happens in the world is not God, it is men
doing terrible things to other men. They want their own way!
That is just like saying that if a child of 9 years old murders the
next door neighbor that it is not the fault of the parents, because
they abandoned the child long ago.
You are pretty fucking stupid for a theist, youu know this right??
False analogy. This is serious adult business. It's not a game of children.
We are like children next to God.
Yup. Children making up "imaginary friends" and "monsters
under the bed," with most ghod-myths supplying both.
Post by Andrew W
The very idea of all responsibility and accountability being put on
us when God knew that everything was going to go
to hell and innocents would suffer and he did nothing,
is crazy. That's a bad parent.
The Yahooey of the OT would be a psycho child abuser.
Michael Christ
2018-10-29 22:57:16 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
All this terrible stuff that happens in the world is not God, it is men
doing terrible things to other men.  They want their own way!
That is just like saying that if a child of 9 years old murders the
next door neighbor that it is not the fault of the parents, because
they abandoned the child long ago.
You are pretty fucking stupid for a theist, youu know this right??
False analogy. This is serious adult business. It's not a game of children.
We are like children next to God.  The very idea of all responsibility
and accountability being put on us when God knew that everything was
going to go to hell and innocents would suffer and he did nothing, is
crazy. That's a bad parent.
So you don't want any autonomy now??

You want to do what God says now??

Michael Christ
%
god says up your bum
Davej
2018-10-29 14:25:43 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
All this terrible stuff that happens in the world is not God, it is men
doing terrible things to other men. They want their own way!
Bullshit. The world is a poor design from the ground up. "All this
terrible stuff that happens" is just more of what is designed to
happen. Predators are ripping baby animals apart every day because that
is how the world is built. Hideous diseases and parasites are killing
animals and babies every day. Men didn't create this evil system.
You claim your pathetic imaginary sicko god is the planner and creator.