Hypatiab Displays Her Ignorance
2018-04-08 08:00:42 UTC
me (***@gmail.com change)

12:40 AM (17 minutes ago)
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 13:49:28 -0500, Mitchell Holman
On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 8:43:29 PM UTC-7, Cloud Hobbit
I'll give you a chance to force me out. Do you want it?
___________
You were never IN, fruitcake.
Oh? Then why do all you atheists keep telling me to leave?
Because you're a theist troll and don't belong here.
Yes, he does, because this is alt.atheism, not alt.atheist. This is a
for
um for discussing these things.
If you read the alt.atheism FAQ and the accompanying regulations, you
will quickly realize that the atheists here have distorted it beyond
recognition. They are no more honest about that than they are about
anything else. Remember what I have said numerous times:They are
propagandists, not scholars. Their purpose here is advancing a certain
point of view and they really don't care about the truth.
If you hate the atheists in this
group so much why do you hang around
here?
We are the only people in the whole wide world who reply to the little
shit. He gets very lonely without us.
--
ROTFL! Go to Stormfront and look for posts by "Chief Justice."
He gets lots of replies, most of them hostile.
LOL! Stormfront is moderated. They don't toss anybody out. If they don't like the posts you submit, they simply don't publish them. You don't even know what you are talking about, idiot.
Yap Honghor
With your personal character, do you think you are welcome at Stormfront?
hypatiab7
2018-04-08 14:25:58 UTC
[...]
Fine. Stay in Stormfront, rather than here. They're more your speed. In fact I saw your posts there as vtand, not Chief Justice. Need more than one nym to
achieve any satisfaction there?
Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
Is this a question? So where is the question mark????
v***@gmail.com
That dumb bitch doesn't remember what I said months ago:I post on Stormfront to debunk their racist and antisemitic lies, not to agree with them.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-04-08 22:48:16 UTC
That dumb bitch doesn't remember what I said months ago:I post on Stormfront to debunk their racist and antisemitic lies, not to agree with them.
____________________

Most likely you provide more reasons for their bigotry.

If the shit you post here as evidence is any indication, then you're their poster boy for why they believe as they do.

You need to be more accurate than the people you argue against.

Not your strong suit.
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 22:58:47 UTC
That dumb bitch doesn't remember what I said months ago:I post on Stormfront to debunk their racist and antisemitic lies, not to agree with them.
____________________
Most likely you provide more reasons for their bigotry.
Of course, you have no evidence to support that, as usual.
Post by v***@gmail.com
If the shit you post here as evidence is any indication, then you're their poster boy for why they believe as they do.
You need to be more accurate than the people you argue against.
Not your strong suit.
I have the guts to fight racism head on. You're too much a selfish coward to do that.

https://tinyurl.com/yaycgmwz
Cloud Hobbit
2018-04-08 23:31:44 UTC
Most likely you provide more reasons for their bigotry.

Of course, you have no evidence to support that, as usual.
Which is why I said "most likely.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
If the shit you post here as evidence is any indication, then you're their poster boy for why they believe as they do.
You need to be more accurate than the people you argue against.
Not your strong suit.
I have the guts to fight racism head on. You're too much a selfish coward to do that.
__________________

But you don't habe the intelligence to argue properly.
Here your proofs are not proofs at all, they are just opinions.
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 01:27:38 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
If the shit you post here as evidence is any indication, then you're their poster boy for why they believe as they do.
You need to be more accurate than the people you argue against.
Not your strong suit.
I have the guts to fight racism head on. You're too much a selfish coward to do that.
__________________
But you don't habe the intelligence to argue properly.
You are the jackass who claimed that Christians wrote the Old Testament.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Gospel TT
2018-04-09 19:52:03 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
If the shit you post here as evidence is any indication, then
you're their poster boy for why they believe as they do.
You need to be more accurate than the people you argue against.
Not your strong suit.
I have the guts to fight racism head on. You're too much a
selfish coward to do that.
__________________
But you don't habe the intelligence to argue properly.
You are the jackass who claimed that Christians wrote the Old
Testament.
Post by v***@gmail.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
They did. Everybody that served God was Christian's including Moses &
the profit's.
%
2018-04-09 20:18:12 UTC
Most likely you provide more reasons for their bigotry. > > Of
Post by Cloud Hobbit
If the shit you post here as evidence is any indication, then
you're their poster boy for why they believe as they do.
You need to be more accurate than the people you argue
against. > > > > Not your strong suit. > > I have the guts to fight
Post by v***@gmail.com
__________________
they didn't
hypatiab7
Moses is a legend, a myth. He never existed.
%
prove it
Gospel TT
2018-04-11 20:13:22 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 12:34:42 -0700 (PDT), hypatiab7
Post by Cloud Hobbit
__________________
But you don't habe the intelligence to argue properly.
You are the jackass who claimed that Christians wrote the Old
Testament.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
They did. Everybody that served God was Christian's including Moses &
the profit's.
Moses is a legend, a myth. He never existed.
I agree but that mite of been before he led his ppl out of Egypt &
became Christian.
%
all the fables are true
Gospel TT
All the Bible stories are true except certain one's.
hypatiab7
2018-04-12 03:44:01 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Gospel TT
Post by Cloud Hobbit
__________________
Post by %
Post by Gospel TT
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Old > Testament.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
They did. Everybody that served God was Christian's
including
Post by %
Post by Gospel TT
Moses &
&
Which ones do you think were true? (Two can play at this game.)
Gospel TT
2018-04-12 20:13:58 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 20:44:01 -0700 (PDT), hypatiab7
Post by Gospel TT
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 12:34:42 -0700 (PDT), hypatiab7
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 3:52:07 PM UTC-4, Gospel TT
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 18:27:38 -0700 (PDT),
Post by %
__________________
Post by %
Post by Gospel TT
became Christian.
all the fables are true
All the Bible stories are true except certain one's.
Which ones do you think were true? (Two can play at this game.)
The one's that never happened aren't true but lot's of it is true
like when it say's the Roman's ruled Judea & the Book of Revelation.
hypatiab7
How many nyms do you plan to use to try to get me involved in your trolling?
Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
2018-04-18 21:38:51 UTC
Post by %
__________________
Post by %
Post by Gospel TT
became Christian.
all the fables are true
All the Bible stories are true except certain one's.
Which ones do you think were true? (Two can play at this game.)
The one's that never happened aren't true but lot's of it is true
like when it say's the Roman's ruled Judea & the Book of Revelation.
How many nyms do you plan to use to try to get me involved in your trolling?
Oh, you're involved with him?????

hypatiab7
Moses was never Christian in the myth and he never existed in reality.
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-12 05:22:22 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
__________________
But you don't habe the intelligence to argue properly.
You are the jackass who claimed that Christians wrote the Old
Testament.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
They did. Everybody that served God was Christian's including
Moses &
the profit's.
Moses is a legend, a myth. He never existed.
I agree but that mite of been before he led his ppl out of Egypt &
became Christian.
Moses was never Christian in the myth and he never existed in reality.
MISC EVIDENCE OF MOSES

https://books.google.com/books?id=Kbgf52KNsLQC&pg=PA234&lpg=PA234&dq=ancient+writers+who+mentioned+moses&source=bl&ots=Q-WyI3Vtd9&sig=ArjAXHNAlwbrKxm-YTpTgVeVc10&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1z9_Rlc7XAhVD6GMKHedLAE0Q6AEIWTAI#v=onepage&q=ancient%20writers%20who%20mentioned%20moses&f=false

PHILO ON MOSES

https://www3.nd.edu/~undpress/excerpts/P01137-ex.pdf

ANTIQUITY OF MOSES PROVEN BY GREEK WRITERS

http://biblehub.com/library/justin/justins_hortatory_address_to_the_greeks/chapter_ix_the_antiquity_of_moses.htm

From "Historical Method" in Wikipedia

Indirect witnesses[edit]
Garraghan says that most information comes from "indirect witnesses," people who were not present on the scene but heard of the events from someone else.[7] Gottschalk says that a historian may sometimes use hearsay evidence when no primary texts are available. He writes, "In cases where he uses secondary witnesses...he asks: (1) On whose primary testimony does the secondary witness base his statements? (2) Did the secondary witness accurately report the primary testimony as a whole? (3) If not, in what details did he accurately report the primary testimony? Satisfactory answers to the second and third questions may provide the historian with the whole or the gist of the primary testimony upon which the secondary witness may be his only means of knowledge. In such cases the secondary source is the historian's 'original' source, in the sense of being the 'origin' of his knowledge. Insofar as this 'original' source is an accurate report of primary testimony, he tests its credibility as he would that of the primary testimony itself." Gottschalk adds, "Thus hearsay evidence would not be discarded by the historian, as it would be by a law court merely because it is hearsay."[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses#Moses_in_Hellenistic_literature
Gospel TT
2018-04-12 20:09:31 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
__________________
But you don't habe the intelligence to argue properly.
You are the jackass who claimed that Christians wrote the Old
Testament.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
They did. Everybody that served God was Christian's including
Moses &
the profit's.
Moses is a legend, a myth. He never existed.
I agree but that mite of been before he led his ppl out of Egypt &
became Christian.
Moses was never Christian in the myth and he never existed in
reality.

Thx I no what you mean, hypatiab. Moses never made a big receptacle
of his faith cause Jesus say's your not so posed to.
hypatiab7
2018-04-18 19:48:16 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Gospel TT
then
you're their poster boy for why they believe as they do.
You need to be more accurate than the people you argue
against.
Not your strong suit.
I have the guts to fight racism head on. You're too much
Post by Gospel TT
selfish coward to do that.
__________________
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Gospel TT
became Christian.
Moses was never Christian in the myth and he never existed in
reality.
Thx I no what you mean, hypatiab. Moses never made a big receptacle
of his faith cause Jesus say's your not so posed to.
Then, you obviously don't know what I meant. But, since you're doing a troll,
I'll drop it.
v***@gmail.com

2018-04-08 18:51:56 UTC
Hypatiab Displays Her Ignorance......
You just found it out? This lady has been celebrating her ignorance on this forum for about 24 years. I should probably say as long as USENET has existed.
hypatiab7
2018-04-11 19:28:49 UTC
How often do you think I go to Nazi groups, fake Jew?
%
you're always there when i look
Cloud Hobbit
2018-04-12 06:37:57 UTC
Hypatia7 displays her ignorance?

Makes it sound like something in an art gallery.

Ms. Malkin, what can you tell me about this work?

"That's a piece I created to display ignorance. I call it Tandy. I just couldn't call it Art."
hypatiab7
Chortle! ArtieJoe makes me laugh.
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-12 16:49:28 UTC