Doesn't work that way, Mister President.
Add Reply
_V_infernalis_
2020-03-16 16:17:55 UTC
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full

Vi
d***@cox.net
2020-03-16 18:11:24 UTC
On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 09:17:55 -0700 (PDT), _V_infernalis_
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
Should he have said "take your time"?
the dukester, American-American
Michael Cole
Yes. It would be DISASTROUS if they rush under pressure and produce a vaccine that is ineffective or, worse, harmful.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-17 18:18:29 UTC
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
Should he have said "take your time"?
the dukester, American-American
Yes. It would be DISASTROUS if they rush under pressure and produce a vaccine that is ineffective or, worse, harmful.
Is that the only possible alternative outcome?
2020-03-16 18:21:56 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Should he have said "take your time"?
Should have said "Sorry about cutting your budget and
spreading false information."
Yap Honghor
I believe he prefers to "alternatively, I shall ask for help from our pixie"...
d***@cox.net
2020-03-17 18:22:02 UTC
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
Should he have said "take your time"?
I believe he prefers to "alternatively, I shall ask for help from our pixie"...
The whole world is calling for that.
Wait you meet up with those dead believers and they certainly will clobber you non-stop...
d***@cox.net
2020-03-18 20:00:03 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
Should he have said "take your time"?
I believe he prefers to "alternatively, I shall ask for help from our pixie"...
The whole world is calling for that.
Wait you meet up with those dead believers and they certainly will clobber you non-stop...
You're a pagan. Nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks about.
2020-03-19 00:30:35 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
Should he have said "take your time"?
I believe he prefers to "alternatively, I shall ask for help from our pixie"...
The whole world is calling for that.
Wait you meet up with those dead believers and they certainly will clobber you non-stop...
You're a pagan. Nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks about.
..no Earl..you're very much a pagan. The dictionary defines the word
"prayer" as "a devout petition to god or an object of worship."
Catholics pray to God, Jesus, Mary, saints...and probably even the
Holy-Rolling-Ghost...this behavior is no different then the Greeks
praying to Zeus and Ares and Uranus. They had their multiple objects
of worship and you've got yours !
d***@cox.net
2020-03-19 17:01:57 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
Should he have said "take your time"?
I believe he prefers to "alternatively, I shall ask for help from our pixie"...
The whole world is calling for that.
Wait you meet up with those dead believers and they certainly will clobber you non-stop...
You're a pagan. Nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks about.
..no Earl..you're very much a pagan. The dictionary defines the word
"prayer" as "a devout petition to god or an object of worship."
Catholics pray to God, Jesus, Mary, saints...and probably even the
Holy-Rolling-Ghost...this behavior is no different then the Greeks
praying to Zeus and Ares and Uranus. They had their multiple objects
of worship and you've got yours !
Well, no.

Jesus is God, but Mary and the saints aren't.

From the Hail Mary prayer, final and only invocation: Pray for us, sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

do you know a guy named john locke
John Locke
2020-03-20 01:58:20 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
Should he have said "take your time"?
I believe he prefers to "alternatively, I shall ask for help from our pixie"...
The whole world is calling for that.
Wait you meet up with those dead believers and they certainly will clobber you non-stop...
You're a pagan. Nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks about.
..no Earl..you're very much a pagan. The dictionary defines the word
"prayer" as "a devout petition to god or an object of worship."
Catholics pray to God, Jesus, Mary, saints...and probably even the
Holy-Rolling-Ghost...this behavior is no different then the Greeks
praying to Zeus and Ares and Uranus. They had their multiple objects
of worship and you've got yours !
Well, no.
..well yes.
Post by d***@cox.net
Jesus is God, but Mary and the saints aren't.
...doesn't matter. Mary and the saints are magical, invisible
entities..the object of reverence by all Catholics. If fact, they're
actually god proxies, all endowed with miraculous abilities. That
certainly qualifies as paganism !
Post by d***@cox.net
From the Hail Mary prayer, final and only invocation: Pray for us, sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.
...Holy Mary mother of "God"...I'd say that actually puts her a notch
above Jesus...and the Holy-rolling-Ghost as well. There's a pecking
order in paradise !
d***@cox.net
2020-03-20 15:35:53 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Jesus is God, but Mary and the saints aren't.
...doesn't matter. Mary and the saints are magical, invisible
entities.
Jesus was/is real, and his birth mother was real.
Post by John Locke
.the object of reverence by all Catholics. If fact, they're
actually god proxies, all endowed with miraculous abilities. That
certainly qualifies as paganism !
Well, you said it as a pagan. I didn't.
Post by John Locke
Post by d***@cox.net
From the Hail Mary prayer, final and only invocation: Pray for us, sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.
...Holy Mary mother of "God"...I'd say that actually puts her a notch
above Jesus...and the Holy-rolling-Ghost as well. There's a pecking
order in paradise !
She's the mother of Jesus in the flesh who we have determined to actually be
divine.

2020-03-20 16:30:31 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
She's the mother of Jesus in the flesh who we have determined to actually be
divine.
What about your mother, Duke? Did your mother only give
birth to your flesh, or to a person who is a body and a
soul? Because if she only gave birth to your flesh, that
means your soul was infused after birth, and that in turn
means abortion is no big deal.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-03-22 20:15:29 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
She's the mother of Jesus in the flesh who we have determined to actually be
divine.
What about your mother, Duke? Did your mother only give
birth to your flesh, or to a person who is a body and a
soul?
God didn't will me into existence.
Post by LinuxGal
Because if she only gave birth to your flesh, that
means your soul was infused after birth, and that in turn
means abortion is no big deal.
Nope, our soul is infused at conception. And there's even some uneasiness about
that. We don't get a sign hung on us one way or the other..
the dukester, American-American
Oko tillo
2020-03-22 20:32:08 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
She's the mother of Jesus in the flesh who we have determined to actually be
divine.
What about your mother, Duke? Did your mother only give
birth to your flesh, or to a person who is a body and a
soul?
God didn't will me into existence.
==
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Because if she only gave birth to your flesh, that
means your soul was infused after birth, and that in turn
means abortion is no big deal.
Nope, our soul is infused at conception. And there's even some uneasiness about
that.
As well there should be, given that only one in three or four of those zygotes
will make it to term. The rest abort, spontaneously and entirely naturally.

By your God's design, so it seems.

Oko
2020-03-24 18:12:47 UTC
On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 13:32:08 -0700 (PDT), Oko tillo
Post by Oko tillo
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Because if she only gave birth to your flesh, that
means your soul was infused after birth, and that in turn
means abortion is no big deal.
Nope, our soul is infused at conception. And there's even some
uneasiness about that.
As well there should be, given that only one in three or four of those
zygotes will make it to term. The rest abort, spontaneously and
entirely naturally.
By your God's design, so it seems.
I gather you never understood evolution.
At least not the Biblical version
that only you seem to know about.

"Of course evolution is addressed in the bible."
Duke (Earl Weber) May 20, 2018
http://tinyurl.com/ybewfy2o
Cloud Hobbit
2020-03-24 19:33:01 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
God didn't will me into existence.
Prove it.

Prove God didn't do it.

Were you there?

Hell, you're not here either.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-27 17:51:00 UTC
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:33:01 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by d***@cox.net
God didn't will me into existence.
Prove it.
Prove God didn't do it.
Were you there?
Hell, you're not here either.
Waiting on you.
And you are a true pagan yourself and am sure that you prefer prayer than hospital....good luck to your stupidity!
d***@cox.net
2020-03-19 17:02:42 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
Should he have said "take your time"?
I believe he prefers to "alternatively, I shall ask for help from our pixie"...
The whole world is calling for that.
Wait you meet up with those dead believers and they certainly will clobber you non-stop...
You're a pagan. Nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks about.
And you are a true pagan yourself and am sure that you prefer prayer than hospital....good luck to your stupidity!
God gives the cures to the hospitals.
2020-03-19 17:40:55 UTC
On Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 1:02:51 PM UTC-4, duke wrote:
ck to your stupidity!
Post by d***@cox.net
God gives the cures to the hospitals.
Those are the result of human thought and human action.

By the "ghod creates everything" legend, we have the
cosmic monster(s) to thank for killer viruses.

Theists are anti-human, insofar as they attribute all
that is good to their imaginary boojums. Humans get the
blame for "sin." In extreme cases all human flourishing
is denigrated as mere "fleshly concern." Asceticism
to the point of illness or suicide is seen as saintly.
People are mind AND body. Trying to be all "spirit," free
of all appetite, is an anti-human attitude. Of course, the
longing for the "altered state of consciousness" of the
monk in his trance isn't "desire," now is it? That the
praying, the chanting, the self-starvation actually alters
brain chemistry, not unlike taking drugs is to be ignored,
because it is pursuit of "the spiritual." Or, it can just
be mental illness. See:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorexia_mirabilis

From the link:

[quote]

Anorexia mirabilis was frequently accompanied by behaviors most
medical professionals today would find worrisome and dangerous.
Angela of Foligno was known to eat the scabs of the poor and
Catherine of Siena was known to drain the pus from sick individuals
into a cup to drink.

[/quote]

If there were actually a benevolent ghod, wouldn't we expect
it to send out the message: "Don't DO that!"

2020-03-19 18:12:07 UTC
ck to your stupidity!
Post by d***@cox.net
God gives the cures to the hospitals.
What a fucking, question-begging moron. He knows atheists aren't even
closet Christians, so...

WHAT FUCKING GOD?
Blubba the Gutt's kind of theist, anyway.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-20 15:43:14 UTC
ck to your stupidity!
Post by d***@cox.net
God gives the cures to the hospitals.
Those are the result of human thought and human action.
By the "ghod creates everything" legend, we have the
cosmic monster(s) to thank for killer viruses.
But man let the Covid-19 monster out.
Post by Yap Honghor
Theists are anti-human, insofar as they attribute all
that is good to their imaginary boojums. Humans get the
blame for "sin."
Man sins, not God.

2020-03-20 16:04:53 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Kevrob
By the "ghod creates everything" legend, we have the
cosmic monster(s) to thank for killer viruses.
But man let the Covid-19 monster out.
Bees and tigers are all, "Now YOU the endangered species."
--
I have spoken.

2020-03-20 17:28:01 UTC
In article
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Kevrob
By the "ghod creates everything" legend, we have the
cosmic monster(s) to thank for killer viruses.
But man let the Covid-19 monster out.
Bees and tigers are all, "Now YOU the endangered species."
At worst a 10% die off. Not fun, especially for the 10%, but
hardly an extinction level event. Cockroaches admire our
species's tenacity.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Oko tillo
2020-03-19 20:12:07 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
And you are a true pagan yourself and am sure that you prefer prayer than hospital....good luck to your stupidity!
God gives the cures to the hospitals.
When's He going to get around to it this time?

Will He hold off on giving the cure until 50,000,000 have died, like He did in 1918-1919?

Oops, hang on, that's wrong -- He never got around to giving us "the cure" for that one, did He?

Oko
2020-03-20 00:35:29 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
And you are a true pagan yourself and am sure that you prefer prayer than hospital....good luck to your stupidity!
God gives the cures to the hospitals.
When's He going to get around to it this time?
Will He hold off on giving the cure until 50,000,000 have died, like He did in 1918-1919?
Oops, hang on, that's wrong -- He never got around to giving us "the cure" for that one, did He?
There are two kinds of people in this world... smart ones who seek to cure through science while the fools wait for his pixie to cure!

This would likely eliminate the fools from our society in a swift way!
Post by Oko tillo
Oko
d***@cox.net
2020-03-20 15:56:31 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
And you are a true pagan yourself and am sure that you prefer prayer than hospital....good luck to your stupidity!
God gives the cures to the hospitals.
When's He going to get around to it this time?
Will He hold off on giving the cure until 50,000,000 have died, like He did in 1918-1919?
Oops, hang on, that's wrong -- He never got around to giving us "the cure" for that one, did He?
There are two kinds of people in this world... smart ones who seek to cure through science while the fools wait for his pixie to cure!
You're even more stupid than I gave you credit for being. God works thru
mankind. Are you listening to God and doing your part.
2020-03-21 01:04:33 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Oko tillo
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
And you are a true pagan yourself and am sure that you prefer prayer than hospital....good luck to your stupidity!
God gives the cures to the hospitals.
When's He going to get around to it this time?
Will He hold off on giving the cure until 50,000,000 have died, like He did in 1918-1919?
Oops, hang on, that's wrong -- He never got around to giving us "the cure" for that one, did He?
There are two kinds of people in this world... smart ones who seek to cure through science while the fools wait for his pixie to cure!
You're even more stupid than I gave you credit for being. God works thru
mankind. Are you listening to God and doing your part.
What a fucking idea when you are cornered!!!!!!!
"God helps you when you help yourself"...if I can help myself, why is there a need for a pixie?????????????

God works through mankind, just as all the molesting priests do??????
What a moron you are!!
%
ok black hair
d***@cox.net
2020-03-22 20:20:43 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Oko tillo
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
And you are a true pagan yourself and am sure that you prefer prayer than hospital....good luck to your stupidity!
God gives the cures to the hospitals.
When's He going to get around to it this time?
Will He hold off on giving the cure until 50,000,000 have died, like He did in 1918-1919?
Oops, hang on, that's wrong -- He never got around to giving us "the cure" for that one, did He?
There are two kinds of people in this world... smart ones who seek to cure through science while the fools wait for his pixie to cure!
You're even more stupid than I gave you credit for being. God works thru
mankind. Are you listening to God and doing your part.
What a fucking idea when you are cornered!!!!!!!
"God helps you when you help yourself"...if I can help myself, why is there a need for a pixie?????????????
Because "help yourself" means to try. You won't do even that.
Post by Yap Honghor
God works through mankind, just as all the molesting priests do??????
What a moron you are!!
Priests are men that help men.
2020-03-23 01:29:32 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Oko tillo
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
And you are a true pagan yourself and am sure that you prefer prayer than hospital....good luck to your stupidity!
God gives the cures to the hospitals.
When's He going to get around to it this time?
Will He hold off on giving the cure until 50,000,000 have died, like He did in 1918-1919?
Oops, hang on, that's wrong -- He never got around to giving us "the cure" for that one, did He?
There are two kinds of people in this world... smart ones who seek to cure through science while the fools wait for his pixie to cure!
You're even more stupid than I gave you credit for being. God works thru
mankind. Are you listening to God and doing your part.
What a fucking idea when you are cornered!!!!!!!
"God helps you when you help yourself"...if I can help myself, why is there a need for a pixie?????????????
Because "help yourself" means to try. You won't do even that.
Not trying and ask for help?
Even the homeless asking for money or food is trying
Help men by molesting the children????
%
then you get the yap virus
d***@cox.net
2020-03-24 18:09:40 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Oko tillo
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
God works through mankind, just as all the molesting priests do??????
What a moron you are!!
Priests are men that help men.
Help men by molesting the children????
You pagans are the worse.
We are not taught to do molesting, you believers and preachers inherited the tradition from evil religious scammers....
d***@cox.net
2020-03-27 17:52:19 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Oko tillo
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
God works through mankind, just as all the molesting priests do??????
What a moron you are!!
Priests are men that help men.
Help men by molesting the children????
You pagans are the worse.
We are not taught to do molesting, you believers and preachers inherited the tradition from evil religious scammers....
Youi're naturally evil. It wasn't necessary to teach you.
the dukester, American-American

d***@cox.net
2020-03-20 15:55:08 UTC
Post by Oko tillo
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
Should he have said "take your time"?
I believe he prefers to "alternatively, I shall ask for help from our pixie"...
The whole world is calling for that.
Wait you meet up with those dead believers and they certainly will clobber you non-stop...
You're a pagan. Nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks about.
And you are a true pagan yourself and am sure that you prefer prayer than hospital....good luck to your stupidity!
God gives the cures to the hospitals.
When's He going to get around to it this time?
You don't believe in God. Why ask?
Post by Oko tillo
Will He hold off on giving the cure until 50,000,000 have died, like He did in 1918-1919?
Oops, hang on, that's wrong -- He never got around to giving us "the cure" for that one, did He?
Well, make up your mind. Are you going to die from the Covid-19? I don't know.
Are you going to continue to look away?
Post by Oko tillo
Oko
Even if you are cured of your stupidity, there is still no pixie in the sky!!!!
d***@cox.net
2020-03-20 15:57:19 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
Should he have said "take your time"?
I believe he prefers to "alternatively, I shall ask for help from our pixie"...
The whole world is calling for that.
Wait you meet up with those dead believers and they certainly will clobber you non-stop...
You're a pagan. Nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks about.
And you are a true pagan yourself and am sure that you prefer prayer than hospital....good luck to your stupidity!
God gives the cures to the hospitals.
Even if you are cured of your stupidity, there is still no pixie in the sky!!!!
I live as though there is, and I win. You don't and you lose.
Sure you do, as in wanking!!!!
%
black hair learns new word
d***@cox.net
2020-03-22 20:21:20 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
Should he have said "take your time"?
I believe he prefers to "alternatively, I shall ask for help from our pixie"...
The whole world is calling for that.
Wait you meet up with those dead believers and they certainly will clobber you non-stop...
You're a pagan. Nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks about.
And you are a true pagan yourself and am sure that you prefer prayer than hospital....good luck to your stupidity!
God gives the cures to the hospitals.
Even if you are cured of your stupidity, there is still no pixie in the sky!!!!
I live as though there is, and I win. You don't and you lose.
Sure you do, as in wanking!!!!
Youi're the wanker that loses.
the dukester, American-American
Syd M.
2020-03-20 19:33:29 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
Should he have said "take your time"?
I believe he prefers to "alternatively, I shall ask for help from our pixie"...
The whole world is calling for that.
Wait you meet up with those dead believers and they certainly will clobber you non-stop...
You're a pagan. Nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks about.
Your right, Dork. No one here cares what you think.

PDW
Don Martin
Syd M.

PDW
Don Martin
2020-03-25 11:30:25 UTC
Post by Syd M.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
Should he have said "take your time"?
I believe he prefers to "alternatively, I shall ask for help from our pixie"...
The whole world is calling for that.
Wait you meet up with those dead believers and they certainly will clobber you non-stop...
You're a pagan. Nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks about.
Your right, Dork. No one here cares what you think.
He thinks?
I'd be surprised.
Imagine _his_ surprise if a genuine thought ever wandered, lost,
through his skull.
2020-03-25 13:38:00 UTC
Post by Syd M.
Post by Don Martin
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 12:33:29 -0700 (PDT), "Syd M."
Post by Syd M.
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 18:03:17 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
Should he have said "take your time"?
I believe he prefers to "alternatively, I shall ask for help from
our pixie"...
The whole world is calling for that.
Wait you meet up with those dead believers and they certainly will
clobber you non-stop...
You're a pagan. Nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks about.
Your right, Dork. No one here cares what you think.
He thinks?
I'd be surprised.
Imagine _his_ surprise if a genuine thought ever wandered, lost,
through his skull.
And died is despairing loneliness.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2020-03-26 02:19:29 UTC
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
Should he have said "take your time"?
I believe he prefers to "alternatively, I shall ask for help from
our pixie"...
The whole world is calling for that.
Wait you meet up with those dead believers and they certainly will
clobber you non-stop...
You're a pagan. Nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks about.
Your right, Dork. No one here cares what you think.
He thinks?
I'd be surprised.
Imagine _his_ surprise if a genuine thought ever wandered, lost,
through his skull.
And died is despairing loneliness.
We have seen quite a few theists being very lonely and therefore have to cling onto something imaginative for wanking in their dark rooms...
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
d***@cox.net
2020-03-24 21:26:38 UTC
Post by Syd M.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
Should he have said "take your time"?
I believe he prefers to "alternatively, I shall ask for help from our pixie"...
The whole world is calling for that.
Wait you meet up with those dead believers and they certainly will clobber you non-stop...
You're a pagan. Nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks about.
Your right, Dork. No one here cares what you think.
And I stand here to correct you.
2020-03-18 09:01:51 UTC
An excellent link.
default
2020-03-26 04:37:52 UTC
Post by _V_infernalis_
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6483/1169.full
Vi
An excellent link.
They might've mentioned the fact that Trump had briefings, whether he
listened to them or not, back in January. He wasn't in a hurry back
then.