* Again exposing the tragedy of MichaelC being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 10/17/19 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-17 11:53:07 UTC
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
Do we "cure" a missing gall bladder?
A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.
**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ
  That isn't a cure...
Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the
gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview
it's a removal of an organ with a function ...
Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent
death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot
is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise
more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !
And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.
What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against
the Holy Spirit.

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC mindlessly
Exactly!
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ
"You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
May you eat what you bake.
And you certainly are.
"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)
"Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.
The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the
tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on
Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day 9+
years ago:

Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming
against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now
eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their
salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally condemned, **and** your entire household more than ever for
the benefit of others thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who
is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-17 20:10:37 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/mzVPeVdKDgAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-17 20:22:30 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/1R8X8p1LDgAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-17 22:25:13 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/dFt1UmtnDgAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-17 22:30:19 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/UIwfkxxuDgAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-18 02:11:36 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/LSkIMGVuDgAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-18 02:50:17 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/c5e7End6DgAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-18 09:27:39 UTC
* (MX) 10/18/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-26 00:18:38 UTC
* (MX) 10/25/19 Tragically sinning (1 Tim 1:6) ...

[...]

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-28 14:39:26 UTC
Subject: "You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof."
You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof.
The OT Hebrew word for soul is nephesh.
The soul is mortal, not immortal. Ezek 18:4,
"Behold, all souls (nephesh) are mine; the soul (nephesh) of the father
as well as the soul (nephesh) of the son is mine: the soul (nephesh)
that sins shall die." (RSV)
"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." (John 5:14)
Can't stop sinning. Born imperfect. 1 Jo 1:8,
It is written at Philippians 4:13 that through Christ, Who strengthens
us, we can do **all** things, which would include stop sinning.
All things?
That is how Philippians 4:13 is written.
Can we fly without machines?
Matthew 19:26.
Can we turn invisible? Can we
change water into wine? (I wish we could) As you can see "all" doesn't
mean everything.
See above.
And according to the Bible, we ALL sin.1 John 1:18,
"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us. " (NKJV)
Actually, the above is the 8th verse of 1 John 1 instead of the 18th.
Looks like I added a "1" before the 8. Sorry about that.
Moreover, John 5:14 is a command to stop sinning. There is no point
for the LORD to command us to stop if "we have no sin" (1 John 1:8).
That is impossible for imperfect humans.
It is written at Matthew 19:26 that our LORD says "with GOD all things
are possible."

Moreover, it's written at Philippians 4:13 that we can do all things
through Christ Who strengthens us.
Can you honestly tell me when
you see a voluptuous woman that you never wanted her?
With "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit, we have much more of His
help to "hold captive every thought" (2 Corinthians 10:15) so that
those thoughts from our heart (Jeremiah 17:5) such as "adultery and
sexual immorality" (Matthew 15:19) do not enter into our mind.
That it never even crossed your mind?
Through Christ, we are able (Philippians 4:13) to keep thoughts of
"adultery and sexual immorality" out of our mind.
Jesus said just thinking about a woman in a bad way
is a sin.
Actually, what's written is that our LORD Jesus says if a man looks at
a woman lustfully, he has committed adultery with her in his heart.
If you never have, then you must be perfect in mind and body.
With "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit, I have been able
(Philippians 4:13) to "hold captive every thought" (2 Corinthians
10:15) so that those thoughts from the heart (Jeremiah 17:5) such as
"adultery and sexual immorality" (Matthew 15:19) do not enter into my
mind, with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
And next to Jesus, you would be the 4th perfect human ever to walk this
earth.
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !!
In other words, that would be a lie.
The LORD would've been a liar to command us to stop sinning if "we
have no sin" (1 John 1:8).
Moreover, the LORD would be unreasonable to command us to stop sinning
if He were not willing to help us stop.
Which Lord, God or Jesus?
It is written that Jesus is both our Prince of Peace and our Mighty
(Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

Moreover, it is written at Revelation 19:16 that Jesus has written on
both His robe and His thigh that His title is "KING of kings and LORD
of lords."

This does mean that disciple Thomas was correct in crying out "My LORD
and my GOD!" (John 20:28) when LORD Jesus invited Thomas to do what he
had said he needed to do in order to believe that our LORD has risen
from the dead.
**emphasis** added.
Moreover, at 2 Corinthian 5:17 it is further written that we, who are
"born again" (John 3:3 & 5), are now new creatures in Christ.
"Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew
5:48)
Good Scripture, wrong application. Perfection for God is different than
perfection from us.
Matthew 5:48 is actually very clear as a state of being instead of an
application.
We are being perfect when we are not sinning because we've "stop(ped)
sinning" (John 5:14) just as our Heavenly Father is perfect because He
is not sinning.
Congratulations, you are the 4th human on earth to be perfect.
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !!!
Bottom line: Being perfect is simply not sinning.
For example, when God created things, there was no
flaws or errors. But if you worked on a assembly line piecing together
some gizmo, could you say after 3 years you NEVER made a mistake? Then
you are not perfect in that sense. So what does Mt 5:48 mean?
See above.
Is Jesus telling imperfect humans that we must attain a level of
perfection equaling God? That would not be possible. Notice the context.
Jesus is talking about love and generosity. Jesus is showing that if we
only love those who love us, our love is defective or incomplete, or not
perfect. We should follow God's example of love. He gives the life
sustaining sun and the rains from the sky to even wicked people and
those hating Him. (vs 45) Thus Biblically speaking, relative perfection
can be achieved even by imperfect humans.
It is clear from Matthew 19:26 that with GOD **all** things are
possible, which would include our "stop sinning" (John 5:14) to be
perfect (Matthew 5:48) as we are commanded.
All things may be possible WITH GOD'S HELP.
What is written is that all things **are** possible (Matthew 19:26)
instead of "may be possible."
You can't fly without any
type of machinery can you?
It is written that disciple Peter walked on water when our LORD wanted
him to walk on water.

Walking on water really isn't any less miraculous than "fly(ing)
without any type of machinery."
No, God hasn't given you that miracle.
I am satisfied with our LORD helping me always say/write that I am
wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !!!
And 1000 other miracles.
Actually there are an infinite number of other miracles.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ZYl0LPvkd90/Pvl1Z7euBAAJ
"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us." (KJV)
So instead, we simply say that we are http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
(Philippians 4:12)
If it pleases you. But it looks like you are a little carried away with
that phrase.
"Are you still sinning ?"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/XFC0Y46SrWE/Q6r-tfyRAAAJ
Rom 3:23, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," (NIV)
Indeed, we've all been overeating, committing the entanglingly sin
(Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2). until we take up our food
scale daily to deny ourselves the excess food (Luke 9:23 with
You are talking to someone who weighs nearly 300 lbs. I am most aware of
overeating, and trying to work on that.
Matthew 19:26
http://bit.ly/Luke923
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ZYl0LPvkd90/ah3gu_CFBAAJ
Dying is indeed worse than being well.
Something that dies is mortal, not immortal.
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of GOD is eternal life in
Christ Jesus our LORD." (Romans 6:23)
Yes, without Jesus ransom sacrifice, we were all doomed.
It is by our LORD Jesus being our #1 Example of being wonderfully
I would stretch that out a bit, and say the WORST enemy is Satan. We're
good for second place.
Our worst enemy is the one who would cause us to fall out of GOD's
hands. It is written that no one can take us out of GOD's hands but
leaves open the possibility that we'd jump out of His hands.
http://bit.ly/Lk2442
A soul with eternal (John 3:16) life is immortal, never dying, and our
soul becomes immortal when we receive this gift (Romans 6:23) of GOD
when we stop (John 5:14) sinning.
As I showed in my posting, a soul can be fish (Gen 1:20) or Adam (Gen
2:7) or any creature with blood in it. The soul can also mean life
and a person's future life. Yes the 'saints', the 144,000 when they
get to Heaven get immortality.
Actually, the 144,000 are the unborn male sons of Jewish women who use
the "Morning After" pill made by the Jewish Teva Pharmaceutical
Company to terminate their pregnancies so that these men have never
come in contact with women, including their own mom, **and** have
never sinned, including especially the sin of gluttony, so that they
can indeed sing **the** new "Revelation" song in Heaven.
I wonder if it makes #1 in the record industry?
It is simply something to look forward to hearing in Heaven.
We've stopped sinning when we're always saying/writing that we're
wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.
Laus DEO !
And, indeed, I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12)
and again hope you, James, also have a healthy appetite too.
So again, how are you ?
Trying to fulfill Mt 24:14.
"And this Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world as
a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew
24:14)
"Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow
cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved." (Matthew
24:12-13)
Fully agree.
To stand firm (Matthew 24:13) means to love (Matthew 24:12) as our
LORD Jesus loves (convincing disciple Peter to receive what he needed
Most Bibles say "endure" instead of "stand firm". But I guess it means
about the same. "Endure" encompasses a lot more suffering than "stand
firm" appears to.
Suffering wouldn't be "Gospel" (i.e. good news).
The Good News is God's Kingdom coming to earth.
The good news in Matthew 24:12-13 is "the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward
You seem to be doing alright.
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
hoping in the LORD that you, James, also have a healthy appetite too.
What category is your PhD in?
The Ph.D. is from Emory University's Department of Genetics and
Molecular Medicine, where the genetic Eve was proven (i.e. yet another
scientific proof of the existence of the GOD of Genesis).
Glad to hear that. But I'll bet they taught evolution.
... not as dogma. Moreover, it is written that all things work for the
benefit of those who love the LORD. This would include knowing about
the flawed Darwinian Theory of Evolution.
I hope your continued interest means you, James, also have a healthy
appetite too.
So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
Out of fruit. But am enjoying a can of pork and beans right now.
I remind you, James, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed
right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
**and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)
and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
So now how are you ?
And greetings to you as well.
I again advise that you, James, really try to write that you're
So now again, how are you ?
Define "wonderfully hungry" please.
It is synonymous with having a healthy appetite.

Being healthy is wonderful and having an appetite means being hungry.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/-m3fZHLPQJQ/bllN_fHhAwAJ

So I again really advise that you, James, **really** try to write that
you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you
are:

So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-28 14:46:06 UTC
Too afraid to face the truth.
As is expected for you who are eternally (Mk 3:29) condemned & ever
more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.
Scared _hit less is what I think you mean to say and as you or anybody
should be if they where to deny our Father. There is no such thing as
atheist, it's just a word made up by man, even satan believes in our God
and some ignorance does reside in all man and is why we should all seek
Wisdom from His word, His word is for all not just those who are Pure
and the Saints who walk among us.
https://www.openbible.info/topics/seeking_wisdom
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Jimmy, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-28 17:03:21 UTC
Subject: How to know when satan enters (Luke 22:3) someone here on USENET ...
Simply greet them on-line with "How are you ?" and if they fail to
reply that they're "wonderfully hungry" (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) it is possible that satan has
**entered** them as he did Judas Iscariot.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/2VwzTb98DAAJ
Andrew, NOBODY in Heaven or even connected to it gave you a a
mission to test total strangers ...
What is advised here is the standard "How are you ?" greeting instead
of a test.
Moreover, participants here on USENET are **not** "total strangers" as
evident by their vain attempts to conceal their identities by
nymshifting.
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Adravirgo, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
Just peachy.
Taking that to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I share with
you, Adravirgo, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiaih 9:6) knowing
through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed
right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
**and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)
and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
So now how are you ?
Knock it off Andrew, I am not fucking around with you on this.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/-m3fZHLPQJQ/NC4hX4P4AwAJ
8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you,
Adravirgo, would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus
Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-29 02:17:00 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Subject: The Ironic Solution To Garabandal Miracle Date
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Curtis, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/1R33gxBuDQAJ
I am glad ...
I hope your "glad" means you, Curtis, also have a healthy appetite
too.
So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
Not sure ...
I share with you, Curtis, that your being able to reply here on USENET
does indicate that you have the more fundamental ability to eat.
So you do, in truth, have the ability to eat, don't you (yes/no) ?
Please establish relevance of your question to anything I posted.
Well I know that those cannot eat die: my mother at an advanced age
accepted a vaccine meant to protect from influenza and lost her appetite completely.
Taking your reply with your continued interest to mean "yes, you have
a healthy appetite," I share with you, Curtis, that it's really
Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3)
that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
are: So now how are you ?
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/7x4euih_DQAJ
I'm not familiar with this group, but I feel it's inappropriate for the servant
preparing the banquet to speak of his own hunger being satiated.
I have mixed reactions about what remains to be fulfilled, especially since
it will mean the eternal damnation of countless clueless people seeking
validation from each other.
Of course. Luke 12:37-46.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/vZZIRjOGDQAJ

To be wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) is to be
ready (Luke 12:38) to eat at the LORD's table (Luke 12:37) watchful as
to not commit the deadly Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony
(Proverbs 23:2).

Indeed, I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, Madhu, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-29 16:45:02 UTC
I think you have a great mind, challenging for some.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/HaR05z-dZw0/moITOhpPAQAJ
I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry and hope you, Fourmus,
also have a healthy appetite too :-)
So how are you ?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/HaR05z-dZw0/p_LBlBBRAQAJ
I answered the fruit question ability Yes...
I share with you, Fourmus, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3),
which is our ability to eat, that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
and according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
So now how are you ?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/NnBP0R27YQQ/KX28rw2FAwAJ
I am wonderfully hungry, humbled for his kingdom come. For the scriptures rest without him, but ne'er do I.
I note that you, Fourmus, are now "rapture ready," which means being
"where" (Luke 17:37) we all need to be mindfully located to be ready
to meet up with the LORD immediately prior to the Great Tribulation,
having just now used http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD.
While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Fourmus, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in all ways including
especially caring to http://WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward in order to
love (John 15:12) as our LORD loves (John 15:13) us, with all glory (
http://WDJW.net/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.
Laus DEO !
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/OJNGjWpUG-I/H81rCYOGBgAJ
A mother who is accused of starving her daughter to death after the 16-
year-old died weighing just 40 pounds was obsessed with the teachings of
a doctor who advocates being 'wonderfully hungry.'
LORD Jesus Christ is our #1 example of the One Who is wonderfully
hungry (Lk 24:42).

Therefore, this teaching is about the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6)
GOD.
Dr Andrew Chung, a cardiologist who graduated from one of the most
prestigious medical schools in the nation, mixes scripture with his
medical advice and encourages his followers to eat just two pounds a
day -- less than half what the average American consumes.
Yes, the average American is overeating more than twice what they
should.

Overeating is, in fact, the deadly (Proverbs 23:2) Adam&Eve sin
(Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

And what is our daily portion (i.e. daily bread in "the LORD's
prayer") ?

"2 pounds of wheat for a day's wages" (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
http://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

It is also described in the Bible that the disciples of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth harvested raw wheat to eat on the Sabbath instead of
barley.

This would also be the omer, which is the right amount "for each
person according to their need" (Exodus 16:16).

"An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Yafhnu5MZFY/ncKwqNrfBgAJ
Ebony Berry, 38,is friends with Dr Chung, he said.
Yes, she is.

And, she's still saying/writing that she's wonderfully hungry despite
now being in prison after pleading down to involuntary manslaughter
for not taking her now-deceased daughter to a pediatrician for what
likely was her contracting a parasitic disease (possibly a brain
amoeba) from the multiple **documented** (by both DFACS and police)
times she ran away from her http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke
24:42) mom **and** siblings because of being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29).
After her daughter,
Markea Blakely-Berry, died on Saturday and she was arrested for murder,
Dr Chung also visited her in jail.
As friends should.
Now, it is revealed police have questioned the controversial doctor
about the teen's horrific death.
Yes, and now they (the police officers) are also saying they are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) after learning
that being http://bit.ly/h_angry (Genesis 25:32) puts them in danger
of being cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD so that their body cams would
possibly record their misbehaving terribly and shooting unarmed
people.
Who are you to judge the condition of anyone's soul, you
arrogant sick creep.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/cva84O8LFjgJ

Determining the perishing condition of your soul has been a diagnosis
made by a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who has an
http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense , after testing you to see if you
can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation
(Romans 10:10).

You cannot:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

Diagnosis is not judgment.

Your confusion here is consistent with the perishing condition of your
soul.

This along with your lying (name-calling is lying) is consistent with
your still needing to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) of water and the
Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit
).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray that GOD softens your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you, GSI, would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) -->
http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease-causing

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-10-30 08:55:01 UTC
* (MX) 10/30/19 Again praying ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/8jB4o19bBQAJ