Me thinks the Catholics...
Patrick B
2020-01-30 12:28:49 UTC
You also do not know which mountain, and even if you did you
couldn't
prove the height of it then as opposed to today, for many
reasons.
We are told Noah's Flood could flood the entire Earth
with only 40 days and 40 nights of rain because mountains
were only knolls back then. So Mount Everest must have
been shorter than it is today. Mount Everest is
currently 29,029 feet tall. The horizon from that
elevation is 208.8 miles away. Assuming the mountain
was at least as tall as it is today, which is reasonable,
since mountain-building in the Himalayas currently
outpaces erosion (which is why there ARE Himalayas)
this image shows how far Jesus and the devil could
All the kingdoms of Earth do not fit in that red circle.
Therefore the Bible teaches a flat Earth.
Thanks for playing Stump the Atheist. For runners up there
is a year's supply of Turtle Wax and the home version of the
game.
Gee, too bad sick robert doesn't know that there is no dating of
Noah's flood as
it is describen in Gen 1-11. Thus the mountain could easily be a
speed bump (my
favorite) then.
the dukester, American-American
Robert can't prove he doesn't eat shit. Therefore, according to his
"logic", he does eat shit.
Makes sense to me.
Ted
2020-01-30 20:10:26 UTC
https://badinage1.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/everest.jpeg
LOL. Thank you.
Kevrob
2020-01-31 04:03:44 UTC
On Fri, 24 Jan 2020 04:56:31 -0800, LinuxGal
1. Roman Empire
2. Parthian Empire (Iran)
3. Kushan Empire (Afghanistan)
4. Armenia
5. Dacia
6. Satavahana Empire (India)
7. Han Dynasty (China)
8. Northern Xiongnu Khanate (Tibet)
9. Indo-Parthian Kingdom (Pakistan)
10. Kashmir
The list goes on.  The key point is that no one could see all
these
kingdoms from the summit of a mountain unless the Earth is
flat.  So the
Bible teaches a flat Earth.
So your point?
No one could see all these kingdoms from the summit of a
mountain unless
the Earth is flat.  So the Bible teaches a flat Earth.
That's irrelevant and a misinterpretation. The Bible as a book
of philosophy
never cares about the inferior science.
Superior science says the Earth is an oblate spheroid 7900
miles by 7926 miles in dimension. Inferior science says
Jesus and Satan could see all the kingdoms of Earth from a
mountaintop.
And Casper was a ghost.
the dukester, American-American
Still is, dumbass.
Crazy Magazine, #8, Dec 1974

https://www.comics.org/issue/353324/cover/4/

"Kaspar The Dead Baby" by Marv Wolfman and Marie Severin

See:

http://johnglenntaylor.blogspot.com/2009/03/kaspar-dead-baby.html

CRAZY was Marvel's MAD clone. "Kaspar" was its CMOA,
though Bob Foster's "History of Moosekind" had its charms.

Heh. Thank Kevin.
d***@cox.net
2020-01-31 23:25:57 UTC
Depends of if they live a life of obedience to God
and love of neighbor.
Obeying a non-existent being is a logical impossibility.
Now you know why God is not "non-existent".
It's also hard to love a "neighbor" like you, Earl, who won't
stay on his own side of the fence, and keeps proselytizing on our
doorstep, even when we've posted the "no solicitation" signs.
I don't p-word. Any more than you do.
Do we get points for not filling your britches with rocksalt,
or worse?
I wear pants.
Now, be a nice little Catholic moral robot and fuck off.
I love it when you just can't seem to make any points.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-01-31 23:26:43 UTC
On Tue, 28 Jan 2020 12:47:10 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Depends of if they live a life of obedience to God
and love of neighbor.
Obeying a non-existent being is a logical impossibility.
Worse, their theology has their goal as being
sycophants to a [fictional] dictator god.
sycophant - a self-seeking, servile flatterer; fawning parasite.
But I'm not an idiot savant like you and kboy.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-01-31 23:27:44 UTC
in Rome, Paul preached there. Jesus called Peter a little rock, and he
called himself the Rock as in the Rock of Gibraltar. and it was on
that rock Christ was to build his church.
Wow, big rock, little rock, that's pretty confusing. And here I thought
God was not the author of confusion.
That's why Simon was called Peter.
Yeshua called him Rocky to avoid confusion with his little brother Shimon,
who was the disciple sometimes called Simon the Zealot.
Many times in the Bible, God changed someone’s name because He was calling them
to live out a new mission or identify with a new identity that God was giving
them. This is exactly what Jesus was doing with Simon, seeing in him some great
potential that no one else saw. Everyone else saw Simon, Jesus saw Peter.
the dukester, American-American
show me the quote in the bible where god ever says anything
God inspires us. God created us. Well, maybe not you.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-01-31 23:28:54 UTC
Many times in the Bible, God changed someone?s name because He was calling them
to live out a new mission or identify with a new identity that God was giving
them.
Is that how you went from Earl Weber to Duck Gumbo?
Not that I know of.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-01-31 23:30:34 UTC
in Rome, Paul preached there. Jesus called Peter a little rock,
and he
called himself the Rock as in the Rock of Gibraltar. and it was
on
that rock Christ was to build his church.
Wow, big rock, little rock, that's pretty confusing. And here I
thought
God was not the author of confusion.
That's why Simon was called Peter.
Robert is pretty stupid.
the dukester, American-American
Robert was lying. Jesus built his Church on the Rock Hard Peter. Says
so in the Bible.
The first view is that Jesus was declaring that Peter would be the “rock” on
which He would build His church. Jesus appears to be using a play on words. “You
are Peter (petros) and on this rock (petra) I will build my church.”
2020-02-01 01:46:58 UTC
The first view is that Jesus was declaring that Peter would be the ?rock? on
which He would build His church. Jesus appears to be using a play on words. ?You
are Peter (petros) and on this rock (petra) I will build my church.?
So did Jesus speak Greek and do this alleged play on words,
or did he speak Aramaic and say, simply, "I dub thee Cephas,
and upon this cephas I will build my church." ?
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-02-02 21:30:06 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
The first view is that Jesus was declaring that Peter would be the ?rock? on
which He would build His church. Jesus appears to be using a play on words. ?You
are Peter (petros) and on this rock (petra) I will build my church.?
So did Jesus speak Greek and do this alleged play on words,
or did he speak Aramaic and say, simply, "I dub thee Cephas,
and upon this cephas I will build my church." ?
Jesus didn't speak Greek but probably knew a few words. Same with Hebrew and
Latin. His primary language was Aramaic.

The key thought is that Jesus built his Church on the rock of Peter, the Pope
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-01-31 23:33:09 UTC
It doesn't matter what mountain they chose, there is none high
enough to see all the land on Earth unless the Earth is taken
be flat.
Or, unless you're an immortal non-human, like Jesus and Satan.
Paul seemed to think Jesus was a male human.
1 Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and
men, the man Christ Jesus.
That's just more proof that you don't know what you pretend to
know.
"Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle, set
apart for
the gospel of God, which he promised beforehand through his
prophets in
the holy Scriptures, concerning his Son, who was descended from
David
according to the flesh and was declared to be the Son of God in
power
according to the Spirit of holiness by his resurrection from the
dead,
Jesus Christ our Lord." [Romans 1:1-4]
Congratulations, you prots. You don't even believe in the
transfiguration of
the Lord Jesus.
Protestants believe in the Transfiguration. It's in the Bible.
I know it's in the Gospels, but prots don't believe in reading the gospels.
Don't ever believe a prot like bob duncan.
the dukester, American-American
Good advice.
2020-02-01 06:37:17 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
Protestants read the gospels much more frequently than do Catholics,
who almost never read the Bible at all.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-02 21:34:55 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
dead,
Jesus Christ our Lord." [Romans 1:1-4]
Congratulations, you prots. You don't even believe in the
transfiguration of
the Lord Jesus.
Protestants believe in the Transfiguration. It's in the Bible.
I know it's in the Gospels, but prots don't believe in reading the
gospels.
Protestants read the gospels much more frequently than do Catholics,
who almost never read the Bible at all.
You're an idiot, fairy boy.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-01-31 23:35:10 UTC
[...]
Everest was a "speed bump" 10 million years
ago, when the Indian plate collided with the
Asian plate.
Is that what you are saying - that Ye Floode
happened before humans even existed?
Of course.

From my Catholic Study bible, intro to Genesis
The time period of Genesis 1-11 takes us back to the very beginning of all
things. It must never be forgotten, however, that Genesis 1-11 are not a
scientific accounting of the beginning of the universe or of life. They are
Israel's faith statement of God's activity in the origins of the universe and of
mankind. These chapters use simple language which has been adapted to the
mentality of a particular people in a particular culture. The chapters state
athe principle truths which are fundamental for our salvation, and give a
popular description of how the human race and the chosen people began.

2020-02-01 02:28:05 UTC
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 20:30:06 -0600, Mitchell Holman
[...]
So god saved Noah's family back before
people even existed.

Is that what your pedophile priest has
been telling you?
d***@cox.net
2020-02-02 21:36:23 UTC
[...]
Screwed yourself, didn't you.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Is that what your pedophile priest has
been telling you?
I think you believe it.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-01-31 23:37:37 UTC
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 20:32:06 -0600, Mitchell Holman
1. Roman Empire
2. Parthian Empire (Iran)
3. Kushan Empire (Afghanistan)
4. Armenia
5. Dacia
6. Satavahana Empire (India)
7. Han Dynasty (China)
8. Northern Xiongnu Khanate (Tibet)
9. Indo-Parthian Kingdom (Pakistan)
10. Kashmir
The list goes on. The key point is that no one could see all
these kingdoms from the summit of a mountain unless the Earth is
flat. So the Bible teaches a flat Earth.
So your point?
No one could see all these kingdoms from the summit of a mountain
unless the Earth is flat. So the Bible teaches a flat Earth.
Still couldn't. Just nothing on the horizon. Line of sight on the
earth sphere is 50 miles.
the dukester, American-American
Explain how Jesus could see the Mayan and
Inca kingdoms from Palestine if the Earth wasn't
flat
.
Before becoming flesh, Jesus existed in all places, all time and saw
all.
That's not what Bible says.
Yes, it does.
Prove it.
d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-01-31 23:40:28 UTC
Explain how Jesus could see the Mayan and
Inca kingdoms from Palestine if the Earth wasn't
flat
.
Before becoming flesh, Jesus existed in all places, all time and saw all.
So the passage where Jesus and Satan stand on a mountaintop
is in Luke chapter 4. Jesus became flesh in Luke chapter 2.
Of course, you wouldn't know that, because you only hear
this stuff in the scattered format of the readings at mass.
Gee, I gave you credit all this time for logic and reason. Please tell me that
the teachings of Jesus don't have to come in numerical order.
2020-02-01 01:06:38 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Explain how Jesus could see the Mayan and
Inca kingdoms from Palestine if the Earth wasn't
flat
.
Before becoming flesh, Jesus existed in all places, all time and saw all.
So the passage where Jesus and Satan stand on a mountaintop
is in Luke chapter 4. Jesus became flesh in Luke chapter 2.
Of course, you wouldn't know that, because you only hear
this stuff in the scattered format of the readings at mass.
Gee, I gave you credit all this time for logic and reason. Please tell me that
the teachings of Jesus don't have to come in numerical order.
In this case, if you don't take the teachings of Jesus in
numerical order, you will teach that Jesus was not in flesh,
and hence omniscient, at the time when Satan took him to the
top of a mountain. And it would be in error. Because at
roughly the same time Satan told Jesus to turn stones into
bread. If Jesus was not in flesh, then he wouldn't be
hungry.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-02-02 21:40:16 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
??? Does this mean you actually think all scripture as presented is
chronological?
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-01-31 23:41:17 UTC
You neglected one thing, no specific mountain was mentioned,
and the
time spent thereon was in the blink of an eye, so to assume
what was
not spoken is to create your personal theology.
It doesn't matter what mountain they chose, there is none high
enough to
see all the land on Earth unless the Earth is taken to be flat.
It did not say all the land on earth.
Luke 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain,
shewed unto
him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
1. Roman Empire
2. Parthian Empire (Iran)
3. Kushan Empire (Afghanistan)
4. Armenia
5. Dacia
6. Satavahana Empire (India)
7. Han Dynasty (China)
8. Northern Xiongnu Khanate (Tibet)
9. Indo-Parthian Kingdom (Pakistan)
10. Kashmir
The list goes on. The key point is that no one could see all
these
kingdoms from the summit of a mountain unless the Earth is flat.
So the
Bible teaches a flat Earth.
So your point?
the dukester, American-American
That the Gospel writers thought the Earth was flat.
They never even thought about it.
2020-02-01 01:02:56 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
So your point?
That the Gospel writers thought the Earth was flat.
They never even thought about it.
They never even thought about a lot of things that are in
the Bible.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Robert
2020-02-01 02:19:12 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
So your point?
That the Gospel writers thought the Earth was flat.
They never even thought about it.
They never even thought about a lot of things that are in
the Bible.
In actuality I showed Earl in the bible where is speaks of a round
earth and the earth revolving around the sun many years ago.
But he denies so many things so many times that he starts accepting
his denials as the truth.
--
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
LinuxGal
2020-02-01 02:33:19 UTC
Post by Robert
In actuality I showed Earl in the bible where is speaks of a round
earth and the earth revolving around the sun many years ago.
But he denies so many things so many times that he starts accepting
his denials as the truth.
He stakes out a position, and where the Bible or even
established Catholic doctrine contradicts him, the
Bible and the Catechism be damned.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-02-02 21:50:22 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Robert
In actuality I showed Earl in the bible where is speaks of a round
earth and the earth revolving around the sun many years ago.
But he denies so many things so many times that he starts accepting
his denials as the truth.
No, no, you idiot, lg. Here's the question of interest: If an aircraft is
moving continuosly "around" a single point, say a mile out, is it revolving or
circling?
Post by LinuxGal
He stakes out a position, and where the Bible or even
established Catholic doctrine contradicts him, the
Bible and the Catechism be damned.
robert is a jerk of the nth degree..
2020-02-02 22:04:57 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Robert
In actuality I showed Earl in the bible where is speaks of a round
earth and the earth revolving around the sun many years ago.
But he denies so many things so many times that he starts accepting
his denials as the truth.
No, no, you idiot, lg. Here's the question of interest: If an aircraft is
moving continuosly "around" a single point, say a mile out, is it revolving or
circling?
The compass changes from heading 000 to 359 and back again,
so obviously it is rotating. Yahweh knows all about yaw.
Never mind the ground track. In the NAV we say the CAP
(Combat Air Patrol) is orbiting on station.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-02-03 13:59:11 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Robert
In actuality I showed Earl in the bible where is speaks of a round
earth and the earth revolving around the sun many years ago.
But he denies so many things so many times that he starts accepting
his denials as the truth.
No, no, you idiot, lg. Here's the question of interest: If an aircraft is
moving continuosly "around" a single point, say a mile out, is it revolving or
circling?
The compass changes from heading 000 to 359 and back again,
so obviously it is rotating.
Wrong. Circling.
Post by LinuxGal
Yahweh knows all about yaw.
Never mind the ground track. In the NAV we say the CAP
(Combat Air Patrol) is orbiting on station.
Orbiting = circling, not rotating.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-02-04 03:11:55 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
The compass changes from heading 000 to 359 and back again,
so obviously it is rotating.
Sounds like yaw.
LG: "No way!"

Duke" "Yaw-weh!"
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-02-06 23:00:14 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
The compass changes from heading 000 to 359 and back again,
so obviously it is rotating.
Sounds like yaw.
LG: "No way!"
Duke" "Yaw-weh!"
Now you're speaking for me.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-02-02 21:41:03 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
So your point?
That the Gospel writers thought the Earth was flat.
They never even thought about it.
They never even thought about a lot of things that are in
the Bible.
Well, not that you would know about, anyway.
2020-02-01 06:35:53 UTC
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 19:10:28 -0800, LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
Post by d***@cox.net
So the
Bible teaches a flat Earth.
So your point?
Of course they did.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-02 21:52:45 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
It did not say all the land on earth.
Luke 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain,
shewed unto
him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
1. Roman Empire
2. Parthian Empire (Iran)
3. Kushan Empire (Afghanistan)
4. Armenia
5. Dacia
6. Satavahana Empire (India)
7. Han Dynasty (China)
8. Northern Xiongnu Khanate (Tibet)
9. Indo-Parthian Kingdom (Pakistan)
10. Kashmir
The list goes on. The key point is that no one could see all
these
kingdoms from the summit of a mountain unless the Earth is
flat.
Post by d***@cox.net
So the
Bible teaches a flat Earth.
So your point?
the dukester, American-American
That the Gospel writers thought the Earth was flat.
They never even thought about it.
the dukester, American-American
Of course they did.
How would they know. They just rode the camel until they got to wherever they
were going.

I've come to believe that atheists are absolutely the dumbest people on the
planet.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-01-31 23:42:05 UTC
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 20:35:02 -0600, Mitchell Holman
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 10:34:56 -0700, Captain Obvious
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 19:10:28 -0800, LinuxGal
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 03:44:18 -0800, LinuxGal
In verse 5 it is actually speaking of the habitable
kingdoms
that existed at the time, over which he had authority as
given
to him by Adam at the fall.
That's why I made sure to mention the kingdom of Chin, or
China.
Also, there was civilization in the valley of the Indus,
where
Alexander's successors (the Diadochi) ruled the
Greco-Bactrian
Kingdom and Indo-Greek Kingdom. These would have only been
visible from Mt. Hermon on a flat earth.
You neglected one thing, no specific mountain was
mentioned, and
the time spent thereon was in the blink of an eye, so to
assume
what was not spoken is to create your personal theology.
It doesn't matter what mountain they chose, there is none high
enough to see all the land on Earth unless the Earth is taken
to be
flat.
True, but not the issue. "They" (who ever "they" are) thought
they
were seeing the end of the earth. Technically, the end of the
visible earth in 50 miles away, discounting any mountains.
the dukester, American-American
Don't be ridiculous. Everyone then knew how huge the
Roman Empire was. No one thought the end of the earth was
50 miles away.
Not what I said. The earth's horizon drops below the line of
sight.
A traditional fact knows to pilots.
The earth's "horizon" IS the line of sight.
That's what I said.
The whole concept is subjective to the viewers'
position, like a rainbow.
Brrrrr.
Are you a victim of home schooling or something?
You would be lucky to be able to claim that.
the dukester, American-American
Homeschooling is superior. I was adamant that none of my kids would
be forced to waste their time in "school". As a result, they're now
all intelligent and successful.
Can you prove that?
It's objective and provable, yes.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-02 21:54:47 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
all intelligent and successful.
Can you prove that?
the dukester, American-American
It's objective and provable, yes.
Prove it. No social life with other kids, no sports. no time away from the
parents.
2020-02-04 03:43:11 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 20:35:02 -0600, Mitchell Holman
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 10:34:56 -0700, Captain Obvious
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 19:10:28 -0800, LinuxGal
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 03:44:18 -0800, LinuxGal
In verse 5 it is actually speaking of the habitable
kingdoms
that existed at the time, over which he had
authority
Post by d***@cox.net
as
Post by d***@cox.net
all intelligent and successful.
Can you prove that?
the dukester, American-American
It's objective and provable, yes.
Prove it. No social life with other kids, no sports. no time away from the
parents.
the dukester, American-American
In Pennsylvania, the schools had to let them participate in sports.
And there's plenty of opportunity for social interaction in the
churches and homeschooling groups. But true, they spend a lot more
time with parents.

As for "prove it", 'tis easy. My kids are more successful, including
socially, than are most others (like you). Public school fucks kids
up.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-06 23:05:29 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
all intelligent and successful.
Can you prove that?
the dukester, American-American
It's objective and provable, yes.
Prove it. No social life with other kids, no sports. no time away
from the
Post by d***@cox.net
parents.
the dukester, American-American
In Pennsylvania, the schools had to let them participate in sports.
And there's plenty of opportunity for social interaction in the
churches and homeschooling groups. But true, they spend a lot more
time with parents.
As for "prove it", 'tis easy. My kids are more successful, including
socially, than are most others (like you). Public school fucks kids
up.
Ted, you're a fairy. You don't have kids.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-01-31 23:43:36 UTC
[...]
traditional fact known to pilots.
the dukester, American-American
But not to the Gospel writers, obviously.
Yeah, the first encyclopedia was still about 2 weeks from being released.
True.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-02 21:55:37 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
and Indo-Greek
Kingdom. These would have only been visible from Mt.
Hermon
Post by d***@cox.net
on a flat
earth.
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
True.
Heeheehee.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-01-31 23:44:37 UTC
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 20:40:25 -0600, Mitchell Holman
It doesn't matter what mountain they chose, there is none high
enough to see all the land on Earth unless the Earth is taken to
be flat.
True, but not the issue. "They" (who ever "they" are) thought
they were seeing the end of the earth. Technically, the end of
the visible earth in 50 miles away, discounting any mountains.
I suppose you are technically correct. Even a rolling boulder is at
the correct elevation for an instant.
1,000 ft................38.7 miles
1,667 ft................50.0 miles
2,000 ft................54.8 miles
9,232 ft...............117.7 miles
The tallest mountain in the lands occupied by Israel (Mt. Hermon)
is 9,232 feet. Jesus and Satan would have only been able to see the
kingdoms in a circle 235.4 miles across. That must be why Jesus
didn't take the offer.
Well, now... we all know.
Thanks.
Except she finds it difficult that Gen 1-11 throws the flood back in
time before there was man.
If man didn't exist then why was god so
mad that he flooded the world?
It's a teaching.
Who was being taught?
All people of ignorance.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-01-31 23:48:00 UTC
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 20:39:04 -0600, Mitchell Holman
It doesn't matter what mountain they chose, there is none high
enough to see all the land on Earth unless the Earth is taken to
be flat.
True, but not the issue. "They" (who ever "they" are) thought
they were seeing the end of the earth. Technically, the end of
the visible earth in 50 miles away, discounting any mountains.
I suppose you are technically correct. Even a rolling boulder is at
the correct elevation for an instant.
1,000 ft................38.7 miles
1,667 ft................50.0 miles
2,000 ft................54.8 miles
9,232 ft...............117.7 miles
The tallest mountain in the lands occupied by Israel (Mt. Hermon) is
9,232 feet. Jesus and Satan would have only been able to see the
kingdoms in a circle 235.4 miles across. That must be why Jesus
didn't take the offer.
Yet you still pretend that Gen 1-11 is literal truth.
From my Catholic Study bible, intro to Genesis
The time period of Genesis 1-11 takes us back to the very beginning
of all things. It must never be forgotten, however, that Genesis
1-11 are not a scientific accounting of the beginning of the
universe or of life. They are Israel's faith statement of God's
activity in the origins of the universe and of mankind.
Show us where Genesis says it is not factual
but just a "faith statement".
How can it? There were no people.
So the whole thing is a fable,
but you believe it anyways.
Stupid people believe there were no human being before 6000BC
Because your pedophile priest
tells you to, of course.
I can get him to help you if you wish.
These chapters use simple
language which has been adapted to the mentality of a particular
people in a particular culture. The chapters state the principle
truths which are fundamental for our salvation, and give a popular
description of how the human race and the chosen people began.
the dukester, American-American
Just more of your Cafeteria Christianity,
taking the bits you like as "gospel truth"
and dismissing the rest as "instructive fables"
and "musings of primitive peoples".
So you think man existed 13.8 billion years ago?

the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-01-31 23:48:34 UTC
[...]
From my Catholic Study bible, intro to Genesis
[...]
It just goes to show you how little you understand about scripture.
You dare to lecture others about scripture?
You need help very badly.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-01-31 23:49:24 UTC
On Thursday, January 23, 2020 at 12:48:39 AM UTC-5, Robert
In verse 5 it is actually speaking of the habitable kingdoms
that
existed at the time,
So, were the ancient civilizations in the New World shown?
Or in the Southern hemisphere? The Hopewell culture?
The Preclassic Maya? See the Nazca lines in Peru?
Teotihuacan?
One could not see "all the kingdoms" from any terrestrial
mountain peak.
This is why a physical scientist can't understand a spiritual
insight
philosophically. Atheists make this kind of foolish mistakes all
the time.
Given the total area of the spherical Earth is 200,000,000 square
miles,
the amount of the surface visible as your elevation rises without
limit
approaches 100,000,000 square miles. This contradicts the claim in
Luke
4:5 that Satan showed Jesus ALL the kingdoms of the Earth, unless
the
Earth was assumed to be flat.
Discussion for the sake of stupid argument.
the dukester, American-American
Her argument is sound. Yours isn't (because you're a blithering
moron).
I'm trying to keep it down at your level so you understand.
Oh. Then thanks.
Kevrob
2020-02-01 01:07:43 UTC
Are you a sexual pervert, drunk and jailbird 35 times.
Ted, were you ever ordained an RCC priest? Earl seems
to think you might have been.

2020-02-01 01:21:43 UTC
Are you a sexual pervert, drunk and jailbird 35 times.
Ted, were you ever ordained an RCC priest? Earl seems
to think you might have been.
Earl also thinks F = Gm 1m 2 r 2 is a thing.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
Michael Christ
2020-02-01 01:57:23 UTC
Are you a sexual pervert, drunk and jailbird 35 times.
Ted, were you ever ordained an RCC priest? Earl seems
to think you might have been.
Have you disciplined Ted yet for his misogynistic comment that all
hetero woman are cocksuckers, Gerty?

Or have you given away the fake, pretence, misogynistic line now??

Also, Ted is a very poor atheist clinician! That is pretty bad, as none
are any good! :-).

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
d***@cox.net
2020-02-03 21:42:48 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:47:10 +1100, Michael Christ
...are banking heavily on purgatory!
Well, we don't really have a choice except before we die. The
damned (died in
mortal sin) never go there. The purging is a final cleansing of
those headed
for heaven. The damned are headed straight to the fires of hell.
the dukester, American-American
What does a Catholic have to do if he commits a mortal sin? Isn't
there a way he can be forgiven?
Yes, the Confessional. Veniel sins (against man) can be forgiven
in the
Confeitor as recited at daily Mass.
the dukester, American-American
Thanks Duke.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-02-03 21:43:36 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:47:10 +1100, Michael Christ
...are banking heavily on purgatory!
Well, we don't really have a choice except before we die. The
damned (died in
mortal sin) never go there. The purging is a final cleansing of
those headed
for heaven. The damned are headed straight to the fires of hell.
the dukester, American-American
What does a Catholic have to do if he commits a mortal sin? Isn't
there a way he can be forgiven?
Exactly. Be forgiven in the Sacrament of Confession. A shame that
all atheists
and all prots reject the gift of salvation for those in sin.
And here's the kicker. Purgatory is not an issue as stated above.
If one is
forgiven for his moral sin in confession, he still hurt others. So
purgatory is
the final cleansing of the pain to others.
Exodus 34:6-7 New International Version (NIV)
6 And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, “The Lord, the
Lord, the
compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and
faithfulness, 7 maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving
wickedness,
rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he
punishes the
children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third
and fourth
generation.”
I wonder what the last verse means.
the dukester, American-American
It means God's a prick.
Now there's one needing the confessional for salvation..
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-02-03 21:44:28 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 16:17:44 -0500, Patrick B
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 17:28:34 -0500, Ted
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:25:40 -0600,
[...]
Now there's a mortal sin of blasphemy
the dukester, American-American
That don't mean fucking shit,, man.
1. Go to confession for your blasphemy against God and ask
for
forgiveness.
2. Burn in hell.
the dukester, American-American
Uh oh. But how can I go to confession if I ain't Catholic?
That is going to be tough for you.....
True. And I've often considered converting to Catholicism.
Don't wait. You could die tonight.
the dukester, American-American
I'm waiting for a sign.
You lose if you die first.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-02-03 21:46:08 UTC
Convert. It may be your only way to the heavenly kingdom.
Pope Francis says atheists can go to heaven now.
While meeting kids and responding to their questions, a boy went to him in
tears, telling the Pope the story of his recently deceased father and
asking whether or not he is now in heaven. The boy made sure to inform the
Pope that his father, though wanting his children to be baptized, was
himself an atheist.
So what to say to this boy mourning his father and asking for information
“God has the heart of a father, your father was a good man, he is in
heaven with Him, be sure..."
Believe it or not, athesits "can" be good people. That's the key.
http://vaticanfiles.org/fr/2018/05/149-atheists-go-heaven-pope-francis-says-yes/
2020-02-04 02:22:47 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Believe it or not, athesits "can" be good people. That's the key.
I believe it not.

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous,
no, not one.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Michael Christ
2020-02-04 04:37:09 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Believe it or not, athesits "can" be good people.  That's the key.
I believe it not.
Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.
Please do not quote a bible to a Catholic!!

It's too conflicting.

Michael Christ

Ted
LOL.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-06 22:52:27 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by LinuxGal
Believe it or not, athesits "can" be good people.  That's the key.
I believe it not.
Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.
Please do not quote a bible to a Catholic!!
Why not? We know it better than you. And you've proven that.
Post by Michael Christ
It's too conflicting.
Remember, you're the one that runs and hides form Jesus as God, the Holy Mass, 7
sacraments, the Pope, the Apostles, etc.

the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-02-06 22:50:20 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Believe it or not, athesits "can" be good people. That's the key.
I believe it not.
Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous,
no, not one.
Heb 4:15 says that Jesus alone never sinned.
2020-02-07 02:28:15 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous,
no, not one.
Heb 4:15 says that Jesus alone never sinned.
If the author of Hebrews didn't check with Paul before he
wrote his shit, that's not a problem for atheists.
--
I have spoken.

2020-02-07 05:37:23 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous,
no, not one.
Heb 4:15 says that Jesus alone never sinned.
If the author of Hebrews didn't check with Paul before he
wrote his shit, that's not a problem for atheists.
Maybe Paulie was like Charles Barkley, who
famously didn't read his own autobiography.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1991/12/12/Barkley-wants-his-own-book-banned/6862692514000/

Or Moses who described events after his death?
LinuxGal
2020-02-07 16:13:14 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous,
no, not one.
Heb 4:15 says that Jesus alone never sinned.
If the author of Hebrews didn't check with Paul before he
wrote his shit, that's not a problem for atheists.
Maybe Paulie was like Charles Barkley, who
famously didn't read his own autobiography.
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1991/12/12/Barkley-wants-his-own-book-banned/6862692514000/
Galveston GOP Chairwoman Yolanda Waters says her use of the
N-word in a text about fellow party member J.T. Edwards was
simply a "typo".

https://boingboing.net/2019/12/10/galveston-gop-chairwoman-says.html
--
I have spoken.

2020-02-07 18:00:49 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Galveston GOP Chairwoman Yolanda Waters says her use of the
N-word in a text about fellow party member J.T. Edwards was
simply a "typo".

A typo is when you misspell a word. Typing the 'n' word is a typo how exactly? What was she trying to spell?

Politicians will say anything. Sometimes they actually mean something.
Mostly not.
LinuxGal
2020-02-07 18:25:48 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by LinuxGal
Galveston GOP Chairwoman Yolanda Waters says her use of the
N-word in a text about fellow party member J.T. Edwards was
simply a "typo".
A typo is when you misspell a word. Typing the 'n' word is a typo how exactly? What was she trying to spell?
Bigger? Nigerian? Niggardly?
--
I have spoken.

2020-02-08 21:17:58 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by LinuxGal
Galveston GOP Chairwoman Yolanda Waters says her use of the
N-word in a text about fellow party member J.T. Edwards was
simply a "typo".
A typo is when you misspell a word. Typing the 'n' word is a typo how exactly? What was she trying to spell?
Politicians will say anything. Sometimes they actually mean something.
Mostly not.
Thought she was typing about an Uber driver or a
frog hunter: a "gigger!" :)

d***@cox.net
2020-02-07 21:48:41 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Kevrob
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous,
no, not one.
Heb 4:15 says that Jesus alone never sinned.
If the author of Hebrews didn't check with Paul before he
wrote his shit, that's not a problem for atheists.
Maybe Paulie was like Charles Barkley, who
famously didn't read his own autobiography.
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1991/12/12/Barkley-wants-his-own-book-banned/6862692514000/
Galveston GOP Chairwoman Yolanda Waters says her use of the
N-word in a text about fellow party member J.T. Edwards was
simply a "typo".
https://boingboing.net/2019/12/10/galveston-gop-chairwoman-says.html
The bros and siss call themselves that all the time.
the dukester, American-American
Robert
2020-02-07 07:08:59 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous,
no, not one.
Heb 4:15 says that Jesus alone never sinned.
If the author of Hebrews didn't check with Paul before he
wrote his shit, that's not a problem for atheists.
Heb 4:15  For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with
the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as
we are, yet without sin.

That is what it really said, not what Earl Weber said.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
d***@cox.net
2020-02-07 19:10:05 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous,
no, not one.
Heb 4:15 says that Jesus alone never sinned.
If the author of Hebrews didn't check with Paul before he
wrote his shit, that's not a problem for atheists.
Heb 4:15 is the final answer.
2020-02-07 19:44:19 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous,
no, not one.
Heb 4:15 says that Jesus alone never sinned.
If the author of Hebrews didn't check with Paul before he
wrote his shit, that's not a problem for atheists.
Heb 4:15 is the final answer.
That's awesome. We just find the last statement with
respect to a particular doctine in the Bible, by order of
appearance, and we have the "final answer". The Bible could
be a hell of a lot shorter, in that case.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-02-07 21:51:06 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous,
no, not one.
Heb 4:15 says that Jesus alone never sinned.
If the author of Hebrews didn't check with Paul before he
wrote his shit, that's not a problem for atheists.
Author unknown.
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Heb 4:15 is the final answer.
That's awesome. We just find the last statement with
respect to a particular doctine in the Bible, by order of
appearance, and we have the "final answer". The Bible could
be a hell of a lot shorter, in that case.
LIfe is ............ life. You and I and all peoples are sinners. So I go to
confession. Do you?
2020-02-07 22:05:32 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
If the author of Hebrews didn't check with Paul before he
wrote his shit, that's not a problem for atheists.
Author unknown.
Irrelevant.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,
for instruction in righteousness:
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-02-08 14:06:37 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
If the author of Hebrews didn't check with Paul before he
wrote his shit, that's not a problem for atheists.
Author unknown.
Irrelevant.
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
2020-02-08 14:30:02 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the
law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from
getting married.
--
I have spoken.

2020-02-08 15:38:15 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the
law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from
getting married.
Romans Chapter One speaks against it, although it does not use the
word "marriage".
Romans talks about going against the "natural use of the woman".
Well, guess what, women are human beings par excellence, we don't
exist for someone else to "use".

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile
affections: for even their women did change the natural use
into that which is against nature.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Robert
2020-02-09 00:58:06 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the
law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from
getting married.
Romans Chapter One speaks against it, although it does not use the
word "marriage".
Romans talks about going against the "natural use of the woman".
Well, guess what, women are human beings par excellence, we don't
exist for someone else to "use".
I hope you really know that, because not only do some men "use" women,
but so do a lot of Women. Fact is that there is a higher incidence of
abuse there then in society as a whole. Also women can be very crafty
and it is always amazing to me that some women are "used" by others.
And yes, I have been around all types from the Butch to the Lipstick
Lez.
Post by LinuxGal
Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile
affections: for even their women did change the natural use
into that which is against nature.
Yes, and there is more about the promiscuous of all peoples there as
well. In other places it also speaks of women and animals.

But I really don't want to discuss all of that here because of the
bozo's. I just figured that you have enough knowledge of the word so
that you would know fame better than most here and so I'm trusting the
Lord to rescue you.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
d***@cox.net
2020-02-09 15:56:15 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by LinuxGal
Post by LinuxGal
Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile
affections: for even their women did change the natural use
into that which is against nature.
Yes, and there is more about the promiscuous of all peoples there as
well. In other places it also speaks of women and animals.
But I really don't want to discuss all of that here because of the
bozo's. I just figured that you have enough knowledge of the word so
that you would know fame better than most here and so I'm trusting the
Lord to rescue you.
When he rescues lg, I hope he rescues you from your Catholic hatred also. BTW,
seeing as you are not Christian, what are you?
the dukester, American-American

d***@cox.net
2020-02-09 15:53:03 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the
law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from
getting married.
Romans Chapter One speaks against it, although it does not use the
word "marriage".
Romans talks about going against the "natural use of the woman".
Well, guess what, women are human beings par excellence, we don't
exist for someone else to "use".
So 2 women "use" each other sexually and can never cleave to each other to
become one flesh.

The Bible tells us we are to leave our father and mother and cleave to each
other after we marry. It tells us, “ Therefore a man shall leave his father and
mother and be joined (cleave) to his wife, and they shall become one flesh ”
(Genesis 2:24).
Miloch
2020-02-08 15:48:42 UTC
In article <***@teresita-Latitude-D630>,
LinuxGal says...
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the
law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from
getting married.
The way I read it, it's OK for two women to marry...as long as they don't...you
know..."transgresseth"...at least not in public. Keep it confined to the
privacy of your own bedroom! And keep the squealing down!!

BTW...there's some great girl/girl action in the lesbian groups...just a
heads-up.

*
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-08 19:13:42 UTC
Post by Miloch
In article
says...
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the
law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from
getting married.
The way I read it, it's OK for two women to marry...as long as they
don't...you know..."transgresseth"...at least not in public. Keep it
confined to the privacy of your own bedroom! And keep the squealing
down!!
BTW...there's some great girl/girl action in the lesbian groups...just
a heads-up.
Someone asked recently why straight women
watch so much lesbian porn. I don't know the
answer.

Why So Many Straight Women Watch Lesbian Porn
Dec 06, 2017

A 2014 report from the free porn site Pornhub
in collaboration with Buzzfeed, for example,
revealed that "lesbian" was far and away the
top viewed category among its female users, as
well as the top search term — and women were
445 percent more likely than men to search for
"girl on girl." Though the survey relied on
Google analytic demographic stats and therefore
did not capture users’ sexual orientation, the
overwhelming popularity of those terms hints at
a lot of straight women getting off on same-sex
porn. So does the marked uptick in searches for
"lesbian seduces straight girl," which increased
by 328 percent between 2013 and 2014, according
to PornHub’s internal data.

https://tinyurl.com/txl8cy7
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-08 19:06:38 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the
law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from
getting married.
We all remember that refrain from Queen
Victoria about why the antigay law she
signed only punished male homosexual
behaviour.

"Why, women don't do that sort of thing"
LinuxGal
2020-02-08 19:17:51 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the
law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from
getting married.
We all remember that refrain from Queen
Victoria about why the antigay law she
signed only punished male homosexual
behaviour.
"Why, women don't do that sort of thing"
She doth protest too much, methinks.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Michael Christ
2020-02-08 21:23:32 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin
is the transgression of the law.
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from getting married.
It is not about law, it is all about heart.

Love God with all your heart, soul and mind or not. That is the key.

There is no law but a choice.

Michael Christ

LinuxGal
2020-02-08 21:37:40 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is
the transgression of the law.
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from getting married.
It is not about law, it is all about heart.
I <heart> my Filipina wife.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Michael Christ
2020-02-09 01:26:34 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for
sin is the transgression of the law.
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from getting married.
It is not about law, it is all about heart.
I <heart> my Filipina wife.
Fine.

But your wife didn't give you life.

Michael Christ

LinuxGal
2020-02-09 01:48:45 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin
is the transgression of the law.
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from getting married.
It is not about law, it is all about heart.
I <heart> my Filipina wife.
Fine.
But your wife didn't give you life.
She gave me thirty-three years of her life.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Michael Christ
2020-02-09 02:36:42 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Michael Christ
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for
sin is the transgression of the law.
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from getting married.
It is not about law, it is all about heart.
I <heart> my Filipina wife.
Fine.
But your wife didn't give you life.
She gave me thirty-three years of her life.
That is touching but she didn't make you what you are and you didn't
make her what she is.

What say God gave you 'gay', would that be enough for you to love Him to
the degree He deserves or would you just say cheers and continue to live
your life as though He didn't matter?

Michael Christ

LinuxGal
2020-02-09 02:41:06 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Michael Christ
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin
is the transgression of the law.
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from getting married.
It is not about law, it is all about heart.
I <heart> my Filipina wife.
Fine.
But your wife didn't give you life.
She gave me thirty-three years of her life.
That is touching but she didn't make you what you are and you didn't make her
what she is.
They say you are what you eat. That goes double for
lesbians.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Michael Christ
2020-02-09 05:39:26 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Michael Christ
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Michael Christ
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
for sin is the transgression of the law.
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from getting married.
It is not about law, it is all about heart.
I <heart> my Filipina wife.
Fine.
But your wife didn't give you life.
She gave me thirty-three years of her life.
That is touching but she didn't make you what you are and you didn't
make her what she is.
They say you are what you eat.  That goes double for lesbians.
Orgasmo, if you invest in this life, it all goes away in the end.

Michael Christ

LinuxGal
2020-02-09 13:13:26 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Michael Christ
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Michael Christ
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from getting married.
It is not about law, it is all about heart.
I <heart> my Filipina wife.
Fine.
But your wife didn't give you life.
She gave me thirty-three years of her life.
That is touching but she didn't make you what you are and you didn't make
her what she is.
They say you are what you eat.  That goes double for lesbians.
Orgasmo, if you invest in this life, it all goes away in the end.
It all goes away in the end for those who invest in the next
life too. Meanwhile, orgasmo.
--
I have spoken.

2020-02-09 09:32:05 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Michael Christ
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Michael Christ
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin
is the transgression of the law.
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from getting married.
It is not about law, it is all about heart.
I <heart> my Filipina wife.
Fine.
But your wife didn't give you life.
She gave me thirty-three years of her life.
That is touching but she didn't make you what you are and you didn't make her
what she is.
They say you are what you eat. That goes double for
lesbians.
Hmmm--share and share alike?
d***@cox.net
2020-02-09 15:50:58 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the
law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
I don't see a section in the law forbidding two women from
getting married.
The Bible tells us we are to leave our father and mother and cleave to each
other after we marry. It tells us, “ Therefore a man shall leave his father and
mother and be joined (cleave) to his wife, and they shall become one flesh ”
(Genesis 2:24).

No "one flesh" possible.
2020-02-08 14:31:26 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
If the author of Hebrews didn't check with Paul before he
wrote his shit, that's not a problem for atheists.
Author unknown.
Irrelevant.
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
the dukester, American-American
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that. It's just hateful shit you
cocksuckers made up.
Robert
2020-02-08 15:30:03 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
If the author of Hebrews didn't check with Paul before he
wrote his shit, that's not a problem for atheists.
Author unknown.
Irrelevant.
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
the dukester, American-American
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that. It's just hateful shit you
cocksuckers made up.
Not in those terms of using the word marriage. But if you sleep with a
woman outside of marriage you have made yourself one with them. Same
with a man/man or woman/woman. Although it is treated as even worse as
it is called a vile affection.

See Romans Chapter one. The whole chapter.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Lucifer
2020-02-08 21:14:29 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
If the author of Hebrews didn't check with Paul before he
wrote his shit, that's not a problem for atheists.
Author unknown.
Irrelevant.
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,
Same sex marriage - that's a sin that will nail you..
Why?
It's a protection racket.
2020-02-08 21:21:06 UTC

Since God is supposed to know our hearts and minds at all times, confession seems redundant. If you are truly sorry for your "sins" then god would know. Of course being imaginary God can't dish out any penance.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-07 21:46:24 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous,
no, not one.
Heb 4:15 says that Jesus alone never sinned.
If the author of Hebrews didn't check with Paul before he
wrote his shit, that's not a problem for atheists.
They couldn't find the author. Still don't know..
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-02-03 21:47:17 UTC
?God has the heart of a father, your father was a good man, he is in
heaven with Him, be sure..."
http://vaticanfiles.org/fr/2018/05/149-atheists-go-heaven-pope-francis-says-yes/
Absolutely True.
God decides who goes to heaven.
Man does not.
So if God decides who is in heaven, and man does not, and the Pope says
the boy's atheist father is in heaven, and the Pope is infallible when
teaching faith or morals, then the Pope is God.
Nope, the Pope understands goodness and love even if from an atheist.
2020-02-04 02:21:00 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
So if God decides who is in heaven, and man does not, and the Pope says
the boy's atheist father is in heaven, and the Pope is infallible when
teaching faith or morals, then the Pope is God.
Nope, the Pope understands goodness and love even if from an atheist.
Then God and the Pope decide who is in heaven. Got it.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-02-06 22:45:40 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
So if God decides who is in heaven, and man does not, and the Pope says
the boy's atheist father is in heaven, and the Pope is infallible when
teaching faith or morals, then the Pope is God.
Nope, the Pope understands goodness and love even if from an atheist.
Then God and the Pope decide who is in heaven. Got it.
Priests hear confession and give absolution as Jesus commanded.
2020-02-04 04:40:57 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
?God has the heart of a father, your father was a good man, he is in
heaven with Him, be sure..."
http://vaticanfiles.org/fr/2018/05/149-atheists-go-heaven-pope-francis-says-yes/
Absolutely True.
God decides who goes to heaven.
Man does not.
So if God decides who is in heaven, and man does not, and the Pope says
the boy's atheist father is in heaven, and the Pope is infallible when
teaching faith or morals, then the Pope is God.
Papal infallibility is only supposed to kick in
or "ex cathedra" statements on faith and mortals.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05677a.htm
Post by d***@cox.net
Nope, the Pope understands goodness and love even if from an atheist.
Jorge has a bunch of lefty buddies from back in Argentina,
and many of them are probably "nones" of some kind.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-06 22:48:09 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
?God has the heart of a father, your father was a good man, he is in
heaven with Him, be sure..."
http://vaticanfiles.org/fr/2018/05/149-atheists-go-heaven-pope-francis-says-yes/
Absolutely True.
God decides who goes to heaven.
Man does not.
So if God decides who is in heaven, and man does not, and the Pope says
the boy's atheist father is in heaven, and the Pope is infallible when
teaching faith or morals, then the Pope is God.
Papal infallibility is only supposed to kick in
or "ex cathedra" statements on faith and mortals.
They're two different things.
Post by d***@cox.net
Nope, the Pope understands goodness and love even if from an atheist.
Jorge has a bunch of lefty buddies from back in Argentina,
and many of them are probably "nones" of some kind.
That's life.

2020-02-04 04:51:20 UTC
Tell that to the victims of FGM.
Can't. Don't know what fgm is or who their victims are..
People this uninformed, and uncurious sometimes vote!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
d***@cox.net
2020-02-06 22:44:44 UTC
Tell that to the victims of FGM.
Can't. Don't know what fgm is or who their victims are..
People this uninformed, and uncurious sometimes vote!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
Haahahaa. Have you experienced fgm?

I can guarantee you I haven't.
2020-02-07 02:30:24 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Kevrob
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
Haahahaa. Have you experienced fgm?
I can guarantee you I haven't.
Isn't that how you got out of serving in Vietnam? You told
them your pussy hurts?
--
I have spoken.

2020-02-07 13:43:43 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Kevrob
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
Haahahaa. Have you experienced fgm?
I can guarantee you I haven't.
Isn't that how you got out of serving in Vietnam? You told
them your pussy hurts?
But not, I fear, from being grabbed by the lust mad.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-07 21:43:40 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Kevrob
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
Haahahaa. Have you experienced fgm?
I can guarantee you I haven't.
Isn't that how you got out of serving in Vietnam? You told
them your pussy hurts?
Isn't that you who said "you have one and so you're not allowed to serve in the
front lines - it's a man's job".
2020-02-07 22:09:18 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Kevrob
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
Haahahaa. Have you experienced fgm?
I can guarantee you I haven't.
Isn't that how you got out of serving in Vietnam? You told
them your pussy hurts?
Isn't that you who said "you have one and so you're not allowed to serve in the
front lines - it's a man's job".
No, no, a woman ought to be allowed to qualify for the
SEALs. And the SEALs will not lower their standards for
conditioning, strength, and endurance. That's why there's
never been a female SEAL. Well and good, there are
physical differences that can't be ignored.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-02-06 22:55:50 UTC
Sure I do, and then it's to the confessional to be forgiven.
the dukester, American-American
Confession is a disincentive to sinning. If you can be forgiven so easily, where is the incentive to not sin?
How hard it is to say the ten hail marys assigned by the priest?
You have already been forgiven in the confession. The prayers are for
reconsideration of what you did.
What if you blow off the prayers and just go get back in the car? Does
God undo your absolution?
The intent of the penance, typically prayers or scripture reading, etc is for
one to consider his sinful acts contrary to scripture.

Before one leaves the confessional, we receive the prayer of absolution.
2020-02-06 23:03:17 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
The intent of the penance, typically prayers or scripture reading, etc is for
one to consider his sinful acts contrary to scripture.
Earl's confessor ought to sentence him to fasting, as in
The Bad Old Days!

Bring his weignt down.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-07 21:51:48 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
The intent of the penance, typically prayers or scripture reading, etc is for
one to consider his sinful acts contrary to scripture.
Earl's confessor ought to sentence him to fasting, as in
The Bad Old Days!
Hey, fat boy, what do you do?
You're a fat slob, Duke.
LinuxGal
2020-02-07 02:26:43 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Before one leaves the confessional, we receive the prayer of absolution.
Every time I confessed what I did to the priest, he had to
go confess his own suddenly impure thoughts to the bishop.
And so on, up through the archbish, the cardinal, and
finally the Pope, who unloaded the whole sordid mess to
Jesus. Next month, lather, rinse, repeat.
--
I have spoken.

2020-02-07 13:43:43 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Before one leaves the confessional, we receive the prayer of absolution.
Every time I confessed what I did to the priest, he had to
go confess his own suddenly impure thoughts to the bishop.
And so on, up through the archbish, the cardinal, and
finally the Pope, who unloaded the whole sordid mess to
Jesus. Next month, lather, rinse, repeat.
To think that a single lesbian could cause so many ecclesiastical
erections!
d***@cox.net
2020-02-07 21:53:28 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Before one leaves the confessional, we receive the prayer of absolution.
Every time I confessed what I did to the priest, he had to
go confess his own suddenly impure thoughts to the bishop.
You mean what you pretended to do in your sinning..
2020-02-07 22:04:08 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Before one leaves the confessional, we receive the prayer of absolution.
Every time I confessed what I did to the priest, he had to
go confess his own suddenly impure thoughts to the bishop.
You mean what you pretended to do in your sinning..
I'm not a practicing homosexual, Duke. Early on I became
very, very good at it.
--
I have spoken.

2020-02-07 23:14:01 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Before one leaves the confessional, we receive the prayer of absolution.
Every time I confessed what I did to the priest, he had to
go confess his own suddenly impure thoughts to the bishop.
You mean what you pretended to do in your sinning..
I'm not a practicing homosexual, Duke. Early on I became
very, very good at it.
Doook is obviously incapable of understanding quick learners.
LOL
d***@cox.net
2020-02-06 22:56:29 UTC
Sat, 18 Jan 2020 14:24:58 +1100, Michael Christ
There are no sinners in Christ Jesus.
Fucking Christ Jesus Christ up the arse is a sin.
It is not going to change for your sins, Earl.
Earl doesn't sin.
Sure I do, and then it's to the confessional to be forgiven.
That's convenient but in reality nobody sins.
Your father is satan. Enough said.
That could explain why I am a better person than you.
No, you think that when you look in the mirror.
2020-02-06 23:32:21 UTC
On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 08:38:42 +1100, Lucifer
On Sun, 19 Jan 2020 08:15:28 +1100, Lucifer
On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 16:14:39 +1100, Lucifer
It's challenging to find someone who isn't a better person than you.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-07 19:10:59 UTC
On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 08:38:42 +1100, Lucifer
On Sun, 19 Jan 2020 08:15:28 +1100, Lucifer
On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 16:14:39 +1100, Lucifer
Sat, 18 Jan 2020 14:24:58 +1100, Michael Christ
There are no sinners in Christ Jesus.
Fucking Christ Jesus Christ up the arse is a sin.
It is not going to change for your sins, Earl.
Earl doesn't sin.
Sure I do, and then it's to the confessional to be forgiven.
That's convenient but in reality nobody sins.
Your father is satan. Enough said.
That could explain why I am a better person than you.
No, you think that when you look in the mirror.
the dukester, American-American
It's challenging to find someone who isn't a better person than you.
Many people are better than me, but I don't think you're one of them, fairy.
2020-02-07 19:42:26 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Ted
It's challenging to find someone who isn't a better person than you.
Many people are better than me, but I don't think you're one of them, fairy.
If he's gay then calling him a fairy would probably be
welcomed, but he's not, so that right there makes you a
terrible person who lies.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-02-07 21:54:03 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Ted
It's challenging to find someone who isn't a better person than you.
Many people are better than me, but I don't think you're one of them, fairy.
If he's gay then calling him a fairy would probably be
welcomed, but he's not, so that right there makes you a
terrible person who lies.
He gleefully earned his "fairy" status.
2020-02-07 21:23:49 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Ted
On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 08:38:42 +1100, Lucifer
On Sun, 19 Jan 2020 08:15:28 +1100, Lucifer
On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 16:14:39 +1100, Lucifer
Sat, 18 Jan 2020 14:24:58 +1100, Michael Christ
There are no sinners in Christ Jesus.
Fucking Christ Jesus Christ up the arse is a sin.
It is not going to change for your sins, Earl.
Earl doesn't sin.
Sure I do, and then it's to the confessional to be forgiven.
That's convenient but in reality nobody sins.
Your father is satan. Enough said.
That could explain why I am a better person than you.
No, you think that when you look in the mirror.
the dukester, American-American
It's challenging to find someone who isn't a better person than you.
Many people are better than me, but I don't think you're one of them, fairy.
the dukester, American-American
I agree. I'm probably not better than you. True, you're a despicable
dirtbag. But so am I.
d***@cox.net
2020-02-06 22:58:20 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 16:14:39 +1100, Lucifer
Sat, 18 Jan 2020 14:24:58 +1100, Michael Christ
There are no sinners in Christ Jesus.
Fucking Christ Jesus Christ up the arse is a sin.
It is not going to change for your sins, Earl.
Earl doesn't sin.
Sure I do, and then it's to the confessional to be forgiven.
the dukester, American-American
Do you confess all the lies you tell here?
What lies?
the dukester, American-American
Iow, you don't.
What lies?
2020-02-07 00:45:47 UTC
Sin is not something you do, it is what you are.
A murderer is a murderer long before he murders.
And one for you, a liar is a liar a long time before he lies.
Eventually everything comes to light.
A threefer.
All of the above are your unprovable beliefs.
They can't possibly be determined as true since beliefs are unprovable.

Your gun, your bullet, your foot.
Michael Christ
2020-02-07 04:26:18 UTC
Sin is not something you do, it is what you are.
A murderer is a murderer long before he murders.
And one for you, a liar is a liar a long time before he lies.
Eventually everything comes to light.
A threefer.
All of the above are your unprovable beliefs.
They can't possibly be determined as true since beliefs are unprovable.
Your gun, your bullet, your foot.
No one gets shot with a non-point or an imaginary gun or a distorted
deluded ignorant position! :-).

Michael Christ

Ted
2020-02-08 03:05:09 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Your gun, your bullet, your foot.
No one gets shot with a non-point or an imaginary gun or a
distorted
Post by Michael Christ
deluded ignorant position! :-).
Michael Christ
Says the oztard who isn't even allowed to own a gun.
Michael Christ
2020-02-08 21:21:32 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
deluded ignorant position!  :-).
Michael Christ
Says the oztard who isn't even allowed to own a gun.
Speaking nonsense doesn't go anywhere, Teddy.

Learn it.

Michael Christ

Cloud Hobbit
2020-02-08 22:31:46 UTC
You first.
Ted
Oh? Do you deny your oztardedness?
Michael Christ
2020-02-09 04:24:43 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
deluded ignorant position!  :-).
Michael Christ
Says the oztard who isn't even allowed to own a gun.
Speaking nonsense doesn't go anywhere, Teddy.
Learn it.
Michael Christ
Oh? Do you deny your oztardedness?
I think so

Michael Christ

Ted
You think so. But not sure, huh?
Michael Christ
2020-02-09 09:29:58 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
No one gets shot with a non-point or an imaginary
gun or a
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Cloud Hobbit
distorted
Post by Michael Christ
deluded ignorant position!  :-).
Michael Christ
Says the oztard who isn't even allowed to own a gun.
Speaking nonsense doesn't go anywhere, Teddy.
Learn it.
Michael Christ
Oh? Do you deny your oztardedness?
I think so
Michael Christ
You think so. But not sure, huh?
No, I need you to confirm because you seem to be right about everything.

Michael Christ

Ted
2020-02-09 13:08:24 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
No one gets shot with a non-point or an imaginary
gun or a
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Cloud Hobbit
distorted
Post by Michael Christ
deluded ignorant position!  :-).
Michael Christ
Says the oztard who isn't even allowed to own a gun.
Speaking nonsense doesn't go anywhere, Teddy.
Learn it.
Michael Christ
Oh? Do you deny your oztardedness?
I think so
Michael Christ
You think so. But not sure, huh?
No, I need you to confirm because you seem to be right about
everything.
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Good point.