America goes bananas: Another shooting!
2018-11-09 01:53:44 UTC
12 people this time

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/live-news/california-mass-shooting-thousand-oaks-bar-today-2018-11-08-live-updates/

Then the idiot kills himself so may never know why he did it. This is totally bananas! Please take a real banana and not a gun. Go bananas!

---------------------------------

FUN FOR LIBERATION
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

BANANA WARRIOR MAGIC BRACELET
Banana Warrior @eBay
Meteorite Debris
2018-11-09 03:50:50 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
12 people this time
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/live-news/california-mass-shooting-thousand-oaks-bar-today-2018-11-08-live-updates/
Then the idiot kills himself so may never know why he did it. This is totally bananas! Please take a real banana and not a gun. Go bananas!
Another day, another shooting, and later we can expect sunny periods
with a chance of some showers.
2018-11-09 04:53:19 UTC
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
12 people this time
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/live-news/california-mass-shooting-thousand-oaks-bar-today-2018-11-08-live-updates/
Then the idiot kills himself so may never know why he did it. This is totally bananas! Please take a real banana and not a gun. Go bananas!
Another day, another shooting, and later we can expect sunny periods
with a chance of some showers.
We need the white flag. 🏳️

And an umbrella.
2018-11-09 16:09:20 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
12 people this time
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/live-news/california-mass-shooting-thousand-oaks-bar-today-2018-11-08-live-updates/
Then the idiot kills himself so may never know why he did it. This is totally bananas! Please take a real banana and not a gun. Go bananas!
FUN FOR LIBERATION
-----
Shooting is normal in the US. If there's no shooting, then Americans would have gone bananas.
Well, shootings make the media ratings go up and we sit down and absorb all that until we get addicted to it. We wake up in the morning and ask "Where's today's shooting?"

No, go out and ride a bike! And don't forget your banana.