The Problem Facing our Trolls
2020-05-12 10:47:08 UTC
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/

Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
2020-05-12 16:52:21 UTC
On Tue, 12 May 2020 06:47:08 -0400, Don Martin
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
..the approval rating for religious trolls in this group...thus
far...ZERO. That's a really bad batting average.

Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries,
the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness
with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more
consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God.
It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and
brutalize humankind.- Thomas Paine
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-16 12:12:28 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
..the approval rating for religious trolls in this group...thus
far...ZERO. That's a really bad batting average.
We don't need your approval.
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-17 02:47:32 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
..the approval rating for religious trolls in this group...thus
far...ZERO. That's a really bad batting average.
We don't need your approval.
That's fine, since you (singular) aren't about to get it.
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-13 00:57:27 UTC
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
Don Martin
2020-05-13 11:21:39 UTC
On Tue, 12 May 2020 17:57:27 -0700 (PDT), "michellemalkingmail.com"
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
But that would be an instance of our abandoning the high moral ground
to bear false witness, a price I am unwilling to pay. If we simply
stopped reading their nonsense and responding to it, that would drive
them nuts, too.
2020-05-13 14:06:35 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
But that would be an instance of our abandoning the high moral ground
to bear false witness, a price I am unwilling to pay. If we simply
stopped reading their nonsense and responding to it, that would drive
them nuts, too.
...but, but...they're already nucking futs. I'm not even sure what the
next level is after that. Might be interesting to find out
though..cranial implosion maybe ?

2020-05-13 16:40:21 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
But that would be an instance of our abandoning the high moral ground
to bear false witness, a price I am unwilling to pay. If we simply
stopped reading their nonsense and responding to it, that would drive
them nuts, too.
...but, but...they're already nucking futs. I'm not even sure what the
next level is after that. Might be interesting to find out
though..cranial implosion maybe ?
'Tis true that our trolls suck, but I doubt that they suck _that_
hard.
michellemalkingmail.com
It would be easy to write the so-called approval in a way that no one would take seriously.
Don Martin
2020-05-15 11:50:32 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
But that would be an instance of our abandoning the high moral ground
to bear false witness, a price I am unwilling to pay. If we simply
stopped reading their nonsense and responding to it, that would drive
them nuts, too.
It would be easy to write the so-called approval in a way that no one would take seriously.
You say "no one" as if that level of comprehension applied to our
trolls. Since they are quite willing to take abuse as attention
("they would not say nasty things about me unless they are really
stung by the nasty things I said about THEM"), I suspect that they are
quite willing to accept phoney approval as genuine, particularly as
they have demonstrated time and time again their utter inability to
recognize satire.
Kurt Nicklas
2020-05-15 08:23:31 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
But that would be an instance of our abandoning the high moral ground
to bear false witness, a price I am unwilling to pay. If we simply
stopped reading their nonsense and responding to it, that would drive
them nuts, too.
I challenge you to do just that.

None of you can go EVEN ONE WEEK without responding to the people you feel so very, very superior to.

I challenge you.
y***@gmail.com
2020-05-15 09:07:48 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
But that would be an instance of our abandoning the high moral ground
to bear false witness, a price I am unwilling to pay. If we simply
stopped reading their nonsense and responding to it, that would drive
them nuts, too.
I challenge you to do just that.
None of you can go EVEN ONE WEEK without responding to the people you feel so very, very superior to.
I challenge you.
I won't take up your challenge because I really need to kick asses of theists every day!
But, I can live without kicking if you trolls can leave our AA for a year!
Jack Shit
Start kicking bitch.
Tim
2020-05-15 10:05:45 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
But that would be an instance of our abandoning the high moral ground
to bear false witness, a price I am unwilling to pay. If we simply
stopped reading their nonsense and responding to it, that would drive
them nuts, too.
I challenge you to do just that.
None of you can go EVEN ONE WEEK without responding to the people you feel so very, very superior to.
I challenge you.
Yet you run from challenges, kuntles.

Now where is that evidence for your god, and the evidence that there are no other gods?

<crickets>

"I guess proper punctuation isn't of much use in Toronto. Nothing there but tears and queers." May 15, 2019 - Kuntsy applies hate speech to an entire city over a punctuation error.

"Tim the Dim is canadian, Lo Mein." July 8, 2019 - Kuntsy demonstrates his marginal literacy and bigotry toward Chinese people.

"I didn't ask what it is, Lo Mein. Where is your pixie?" July 9, 2019 - Again kuntsy demonstrates his racist attitudes toward Chinese people.

"I can say the same thing about God, Lo Mein." July 10, 2019 - Kuntsy shows how grown up he is by believing in a sky daddy and using racist remarks.

"Playing dumb comes easy for you, Lo Mein." July 10, 2019 - More of kuntsy's racism.

"Really, Lo Mein? You still haven't told me where this pixie you call 'Nature' is located." July 10, 2019 - Kuntsy's moral high ground on display again.

"If you don't like to hear that, either apologize or stop reading my posts. That's simple, even for a canadian." July 15, 2019 - Kuntles shows off his grammar skills and hatred of the North.

"Forget Any Rand. She had no grasp of the real world." July 11, 2019 - Kuntsy demonstrates his grasp on spelling names.

"! The end of yet another leftwing dream" July 18, 2019 - Kuntsy thinks that subject titles should start with an exclamation mark and don't need periods!

"I looked high and low for you the same warning when the epithet belowed appeared on a.a." - Kuntsy perfects the bastardization of the English language, LOL!

"Hadn't you heard? Timmykins blames his empty head on the nature of the Universe so, of course, it's not his fault. After all, he didn't actually ask to born!" - Kuntsy emptied his head and poured religion in, LOL!

"No one who knows the history of the 20th century can have such a polyanna view of human 'empathy'." Oct, 28, 2019 - Kuntsy consults his "Any Rand" name dictionary, LOL!

"I don't know who you're talking abo" Nov 10, 2019 - Kuntsy proves, once again, that he doesn't know what he's talking about, LOL!

"I slogged all the way through the Quran. I've been in 4 or 5 mosques. Pass one almost ever day but I'm not convinced to convert, no." Nov 10, 2019. For kuntles The days last for "ever" in Plovdiv, LOL!

"Timmee just can't untangle those fingers sometimes!" Nov 21, 2019 - Kuntsy just can't figure out how to use commas, LOL!

"You can find an atheist who will tell you what you want to hear and you'll buy his books. Richard Dawson et al thank you for your support." - Kuntsy's favorite game show atheist, LOL!

"Like little children, they expect to have their cookies but not be punished for stealing them." May 21, 2020 - Kuntles shows how children have better grammar than he does, LOL!
aaa
2020-05-13 12:34:59 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
Great. From blind denial to blind acceptance. Blindness must be bliss to
the atheists.

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
michellemalkingmail.com
See how blindly stupid such trolls are.
Don Martin
2020-05-15 11:50:32 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
Great. From blind denial to blind acceptance. Blindness must be bliss to
the atheists.
See how blindly stupid such trolls are.
Precisely. That is the basis for my recommendation that we ignore
them entirely.
Jack Shit
Translation: run away.
michellemalkingmail.com
Are you the former Michael Christ troll?
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-16 11:59:26 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
Great. From blind denial to blind acceptance. Blindness must be bliss to
the atheists.
See how blindly stupid such trolls are.
Precisely. That is the basis for my recommendation that we ignore
them entirely.
I've been saying that for years, and have ignored % completely, except for two times over many years when I didn't realize it was him and hit the keys too fast to stop myself. Two times in several years isn't bad. I also ignored
Mikhail Christ for several months before he disappeared. He's probably just
posting under a different nym. JTEM I hardly ever respond to. And, aaa I
respond to every couple months or so. ArtieJoe I respond to every now and then because it would break his blood pump if I stopped disagreeing with him completely. Some trolls respond mostly to other trolls because they aren't getting enough attention from us atheists. And some atheists have favorite
trolls that they go after all the time. I try to just respond to other atheists. This has actually been made easier by the return of several
atheists from years ago. I'm so glad to see all you guys back again!
Ivan The Terrible
I only value the attention of people I respect. That does not include you.
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-17 03:01:30 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
Then, you have no reason to be in alt.atheism. No one here respects you.
And you don't respect us. You serve no purpose here. You can insult us
and lie about us all you want, but this just makes you sound like a
raving idiot.
Ted
2020-05-17 03:08:05 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
he serves a purpose here he gives you someone to talk to about how you
don't talk about him
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-17 04:35:43 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
That's not up to you.

No one here respects you.

Who have you asked?
Why tell me? I don't care what you think.
Mitchell Holman
2020-05-17 12:36:53 UTC
Then why are you posting here?
Christopher A. Lee
To remind us what a narcissistic jerk he is - as if we'd forget.
Ivan The Terrible
You aren't qualified to diagnose a fucking weed, fraud.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-18 20:31:42 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
Shall we do another poll about you?
You didn't do so well in the last one as I recall.
Then why do you seem to invite people to make fun of you?
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-19 09:19:44 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
I know. But, you should, too.
Post by Ivan The Terrible
No one here respects you.
Who have you asked?
Shall I start counting all the nasty responses you get that you deserve?
I don't care what you think, either. Couldn't you tell?
Don Martin
2020-05-17 11:02:55 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
Sounds, Madame? SOUNDS? I assure you, Ivan the Incontinent is the
real deal in raving idiocy.
d***@cox.net
2020-05-18 16:06:44 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
You big crybaby. Why is a fallen away jewlady here?

No one here respects you.
2020-05-18 17:32:18 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
...and then, here YOU are Earl, pontificating medieval superstition
in a 21rst century oriented atheist newsgroup. Surely you could find a
more suitable religious newsgroup in which to shake your rattles and
toss your chicken bones ?

We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing
all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames
them for his own mistakes. - Gene Roddenberry

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them
to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own
desires. - Susan B. Anthony
d***@cox.net
2020-05-20 15:26:28 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
Sorry, dude, but God is a major part of life in these here cv19 days.
I can't allow you and yours to lead the innocent to the fires of hell.
Post by John Locke
Surely you could find a
more suitable religious newsgroup in which to shake your rattles and
toss your chicken bones ?
None better than here. Embarrassing, isn't it.
2020-05-18 20:34:51 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
Because she's an atheist posting in an atheist NG.
Why are you pretending to be a Catholic?
No one here respects you.
the dukester
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-18 20:38:14 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
WRONG. She claims she had Jewish parents, which means she is a Jew by birth.
DAMN ARE YOU IGNORANT.
SkyEyes
2020-05-19 03:54:59 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
That doesn't keep her from being an atheist, dumbass. A person can be ethnically Jewish while adhering to another religion, or none. Religion is not genetic.

Brenda Nelson, A.A. #34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
***@cox.net
Ivan The Terrible
Duke was right. A Jew by birth is a Jew.
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-19 09:26:36 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Don Martin
[...]
Give it up, ArtieJoe. That is Jewish law which I don't follow or believe in.
You, poor old sot, are trapped in it.
Ivan The Terrible
You are a hypocrite, telling me I can't go to Israel, you fucking dingbat.
Ivan The Terrible
LOL! You're the one who told me the Jews would excommunicate me.
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-20 07:16:58 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Don Martin
[...]
I never said that you would be excommunicated by Jews. Jews haven't
excommunicated anyone for a very long time. The only one I know
of is Spinoza. What I probably wrote was that you deserve to be
excommunicated from the Jewish religion. But, now, your mental
illness would probably save you from that.
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-20 07:47:09 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Don Martin
[...]
You're lying again.

Jews haven't
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
excommunicated anyone for a very long time. The only one I know
of is Spinoza. What I probably wrote was that you deserve to be
excommunicated from the Jewish religion. But, now, your mental
illness would probably save you from that.
I was born to a Jewish Mother which means I am a Jew for life no matter what religion I practice and there is no provision in Judaism for anything like the Catholic excommunication. Centuries ago, a few Jews were banned from a certain Jewish community and the synagogue but that was for serious disruptive behavior
and blatant disrespect for Judaism. Since you are so disrespectful of Judaism, you are a much better candidate for banning than I am.

However, I am of the opinion, based on what you have said,that you never were born into a Jewish family, so the point is moot.
Kevrob
2020-05-20 15:27:07 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Don Martin
[...]
Excommunication in the RC church doesn't make one, by the lights
of the church's administration, an ex-Catholic. Baptism is supposed
to be permanent. There was a short window where you could resign
from the church, but that was ended. Excommunicants are cut off
from the sacraments, save for confession. One is supposed to grovel,
change one's mind, do the penance handed out, and rejoin the flock
with the other sheep.

As an apostate, I am automagically excommunicated. It suits me.

Jews can lay herem/anathema/shamta on a member of the synagogue
congregation. Ukrainian rabbis did this to Trotsky, Zinoviev and
other (in)famous Bolshivik Jews.

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/1477-anathema#anchor4

a.A #2310
SkyEyes
2020-05-19 10:15:51 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Don Martin
[...]
Duke is a lame-ass idiot, and so apparently are *you*, since you're unable to understand the difference between ethnicity and belief and that the latter is not dependent upon the former.

***@cox.net
Ivan The Terrible
That dumb bitch is a chronic liar who knows nothing of Judaism. She's lying.
Cloud Hobbit
Project much?
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-20 07:43:49 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Don Martin
[...]
He can't tell the difference between a lie and a disagreement, also.
I wonder if this is a symptom of his narcissism or is he just a
plain old liar?
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-20 21:45:37 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Don Martin
[...]
And can still choose not to believe in Judism.

Twit.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-20 21:41:46 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
And that makes her less of an atheist how?

You appear to be claiming that because one is considered to be Jewish by virtue of one's mother being Jewish, that she can't be an atheist.
d***@cox.net
2020-05-20 15:29:17 UTC
On Mon, 18 May 2020 13:34:51 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Don Martin
[...]
Because I AM a Roman Catholic.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
No one here respects you.
And you don't respect us. You serve no purpose here.
My purpose is to bring truth to you.
2020-05-20 21:32:10 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
No one here respects you.
And you don't respect us. You serve no purpose here.
My purpose is to bring truth to you.
IOW, you are a self-confessed troll.

he's not a troll i never see him at the meetings
Ivan The Terrible
What crap!!! Duke is very sincere and he has a purpose here. I have a purpose here which is similar to his. You are just a troublemaker.
Cloud Hobbit

The only purpose you have is to be an asshole and to try and argue over minutae and to lie about us and what we say.
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-21 08:16:58 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Cloud Hobbit
No one here respects you.
And you don't respect us. You serve no purpose here.
My purpose is to bring truth to you.
IOW, you are a self-confessed troll.
What crap!!! Duke is very sincere and he has a purpose here. I have a purpose here which is similar to his. You are just a troublemaker.
Arthur Joseph Tandy (Joe Bruno, Ivan the Terrible) - a supposed Jewish troll who has admitted that his reason for being here is his hatred of atheists & intent to ruin the reputations of the atheists in this atheist newsgroup,
alt.atheism. He's been trolling alt.atheism for 21 years. He's a narcissist
mental case who lives off his hatred of anyone who disagrees with him about
anything.

Earl James Weber (Duke) - A Roman Catholic theist troll who invaded alt.atheism
23 years ago with the expressed reason of wanting to convert us. That is still
his reason for being here in spite of 100% failure to convert anyone.

These two trolls were made for each other.
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-21 08:30:18 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
You're either lying again or too stupid to grasp what I said. Duke is a Roman Catholic and I am a Conservative Jew. Both of us are dedicated to our respective faiths and also dedicated to the truth. Consequently, our mission here is to correct any distortions of Judaism or Catholicism.

As part of my quest for the truth, I sometimes find it necessary to discredit someone who has lied repeatedly about me or Judaism. I only do that to the chronic liars and it's a matter of self defense. If someone calls me a liar, my best defense is to prove with evidence that what they say is not to be believed. That requires I prove with evidence that they have a habit of lying.
Cloud Hobbit
Yep, Tweedle-dum and Tweedle- dumber.😷
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-21 17:49:31 UTC
Earl James Weber (Duke) - A >Roman Catholic theist troll who invaded alt.atheism
23 years ago with the expressed reason of wanting to convert us. That is still
his reason for being here in spite of 100% failure to convert anyone.
These two trolls were made for each other.
Yep, Tweedle-dum and Tweedle- dumber.😷
That's better than a chronic liar who can't lay off drugs like you, doper.
You're a filthy dope sucking degenerate pig with the IQ of a carrot.
Bob
2020-05-20 21:47:30 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
My purpose is to bring truth to you.
IOW, you are a self-confessed troll.
So, finally you're admitting what your definition of "troll" is:
a person who brings truth.

Could you direct me to a dictionary with that same definition?

(That was a rhetorical question. Everybody knows you can't.
It's just more proof that you're a liar. Thanks for making my day.)
d***@cox.net
2020-05-21 19:47:22 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
No one here respects you.
And you don't respect us. You serve no purpose here.
My purpose is to bring truth to you.
IOW, you are a self-confessed troll.
You're free to view it your way. But you simply can't handle the discussion.
2020-05-20 21:50:06 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
I see no reason to believe you.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Cloud Hobbit
No one here respects you.
And you don't respect us. You serve no purpose here.
My purpose is to bring truth to you.
the dukester, American-American
Then you should stop lying, using racial epithets and generally being an ass.
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-20 22:15:09 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
I've studied enough of RCC doctrine and scripture to know beyond a doubt after reading his posts that
Duke is a Roman Catholic.

Wait a minute! Didn't you atheist assholes trace Duke to his church in Baton Rouge???You showed us a photo of it and told us the name of his priest.
Now, you are saying he's no longer Catholic? WHAT THE FUCK???
LinuxGal
2020-05-20 22:27:33 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
I've studied enough of RCC doctrine and scripture to know beyond a doubt after reading his posts that
Duke is a Roman Catholic.
Ostensbily, yes, I've seen a photo of him hanging out with
his KoC buddies. But he just stumbles along with everyone
else. He doesn't know the doctrine.
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Ivan The Terrible
Bullshit. I've checked on some of his doctrine statements and they were all correct.
LinuxGal
2020-05-20 23:12:44 UTC
Post by Ivan The Terrible
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Ivan The Terrible
I've studied enough of RCC doctrine and scripture to know beyond a doubt after reading his posts that
Duke is a Roman Catholic.
Ostensbily, yes, I've seen a photo of him hanging out with
his KoC buddies. But he just stumbles along with everyone
else. He doesn't know the doctrine.
Bullshit. I've checked on some of his doctrine statements and they were all correct.
He's a Nestorian heretic who doesn't think Christ still
exists in human flesh and he thinks Genesis 1-11, which
teaches the fall of man which in turn necessites a savior,
is not history but just pagan stories.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-05-21 19:50:09 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Ivan The Terrible
I've studied enough of RCC doctrine and scripture to know beyond a doubt after reading his posts that
Duke is a Roman Catholic.
Ostensbily, yes,
Ostensbily, guaranteed.
Post by LinuxGal
I've seen a photo of him hanging out with
his KoC buddies. But he just stumbles along with everyone
else. He doesn't know the doctrine.
We are the defenders of the faith and priesthood..
the dukester, American-American

d***@cox.net
2020-05-21 19:48:47 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
Satan knows I am.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Cloud Hobbit
No one here respects you.
And you don't respect us. You serve no purpose here.
My purpose is to bring truth to you.
the dukester, American-American
Then you should stop lying, using racial epithets and generally being an ass.
What lying? What racial epithets? But I'm not an ass for calling you an ass.
the dukester, American-American
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-21 07:39:27 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
No one here respects you.
And you don't respect us. You serve no purpose here.
My purpose is to bring truth to you.
the dukester, American-IGNORAMUS
We aren't interested. You've been told this many times, annoyance troll.
Yap Honghor
2020-05-19 00:47:15 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
She is not a redneck like you....
Post by Don Martin
No one here respects you.
She doesn't need yours, liar!
Don Martin
2020-05-16 13:15:13 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
My killfile grows by leaps and bounds--I even include probable
one-timers just to be on the safe side, as well as those trying to
sell marijuana on the news group. I insult Ivan the Unpalatable,
along with Doook, the news group's blow-up bozo toy, from time to
time, so they won't feel ignored (while perhaps wishing that they
might be). After reading a couple of posts by triple a, I vowed that
I would neither respond to him, nor to any one else responding to him,
on the grounds of his being so stupid and ignorant as to be beneath
contempt. Either that, or he has suffered a brain injury to the
extent that attempting to instruct him would be futile and insulting
him shameful.

Without the trolls, I have much to enjoy in the posts of regulars with
good prose styles and interesting insights.
2020-05-16 14:11:02 UTC
My killfile grows by leaps and bounds--I even include
probable one-timers just to be on the safe side, as well
as those trying to sell marijuana on the news group. I
insult Ivan the Unpalatable, along with Doook, the news
group's blow-up bozo toy, from time to time, so they won't
feel ignored (while perhaps wishing that they might be).
After reading a couple of posts by triple a, I vowed that
I would neither respond to him, nor to any one else
responding to him, on the grounds of his being so stupid
and ignorant as to be beneath contempt.
Teresita fumed when she learned the meter of printout she
was holding over Sir Homer' head had been stolen from her
safe deposit box. Soon after that someone killed Teresita's
peacock then sent the dead bird to her with a note that
said, "Happy now?"

Michelle kept Duke busy so Smirkin' Bob could escape from
the killfile. Meanwhile Brenda bought Teresita's engagement
ring back after learning she pawned it because she is broke.

Duke learned that Siri, who is not feeling well, may be
pregnant. Meanwhile Andrew, who was to elope with Siri, ran
off after Teresita revealed that she and Siri had made love.

Lucifer was wounded after he fended off Attila, who was
after the USB stick Yap gave him. Meanwhile Christopher Lee
convinced Gronk that our Michelle Malkin was the same
talking head who frequently appears on Fox News.

Don Martin and Automatic are unaware they are both smitten
by the same mystery user (Sir Gaygory's). Meanwhile nearly
everyone in alt.atheism received invitations to a live chat
from an unknown host.

Dolf could not dissuade David Hartung, who quit the Netcops
because he can no longer work with Kevrob. Meanwhile John
Locke comforted Brenda, who was devastated that Klaus
Schadenfreude wants to continue living with Don Martin.

Sir Homer Hall fumed when Michelle refused to marry him
until things are right with Dolf. Meanwhile Siri was
attacked a second time, Don Martin checked on aaa, whom he
thinks is Siri's attacker. He searched aaa' room for an
Almost Famous miniskirt Siri said got torn when she
struggled with her attacker.

Patrick B went to Baton Rouge after Chasseur suggested that
was where Duke was holding Syd M captive. Meanwhile, Jahnu
decided to pit Smirkin' Bob against Sir Homer as part of his
plot to oust Sir Homer as King of the Newsgroup.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-16 14:41:05 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Don Martin
[...]
LOL

Hitting the bong real early today, huh?
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau
Ivan The Terrible
I thought you said you had killfiled me, you lying piece of shit.
Ivan The Terrible
You never discuss anything. Without insulting others, you'd have nothing to say.
aaa
2020-05-15 12:56:18 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
Great. From blind denial to blind acceptance. Blindness must be bliss to
the atheists.
See how blindly stupid such trolls are.
The atheist blindness is still evident for all to see.

Christ!
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-16 12:01:23 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
Great. From blind denial to blind acceptance. Blindness must be bliss to
the atheists.
See how blindly stupid such trolls are.
The atheist blindness is still evident for all to see.
So is all your repetition. You never have anything new to say.
No originality.
aaa
2020-05-16 13:45:40 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
Great. From blind denial to blind acceptance. Blindness must be bliss to
the atheists.
See how blindly stupid such trolls are.
The atheist blindness is still evident for all to see.
So is all your repetition. You never have anything new to say.
No originality.
Since you are blind to everything I say, how can you be sure about that?

Christ!
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-05-17 03:18:12 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
Great. From blind denial to blind acceptance. Blindness must be bliss to
the atheists.
See how blindly stupid such trolls are.
The atheist blindness is still evident for all to see.
So is all your repetition. You never have anything new to say.
No originality.
Since you are blind to everything I say, how can you be sure about that?
Because what you write has never changed for years. Now I don't have to
respond to you for another two years.
aaa
2020-05-17 14:35:04 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
Great. From blind denial to blind acceptance. Blindness must be bliss to
the atheists.
See how blindly stupid such trolls are.
The atheist blindness is still evident for all to see.
So is all your repetition. You never have anything new to say.
No originality.
Since you are blind to everything I say, how can you be sure about that?
Because what you write has never changed for years. Now I don't have to
respond to you for another two years.
That only shows your lack of understanding. I have been improving my
understanding everyday.

Christ!
Yap Honghor
Nothing of that sort ever happens...not until your broken head gets repaired!
aaa

Christ!
d***@cox.net
2020-05-20 15:30:19 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
Yap, you chicom, your broken head is still broken.

Your improvement is not perceptible to anyone.
aaa
2020-05-21 00:15:11 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
Every post I make is based on my actual understanding. I'm engaging in
serious practice to improve my understanding with each of my posts.

Christ!
michellemalkingmail.com
In other words, you only believe what you want to believe.
aaa
2020-05-21 14:29:16 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
My actual understanding isn't any belief. It comes from my experience in
life. My goal in here is to deepen such understanding through usenet debate.

Christ!
Mitchell Holman
2020-05-21 18:03:36 UTC
How is that working out so far?
SkyEyes
2020-05-16 22:44:07 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
Great. From blind denial to blind acceptance. Blindness must be bliss to
the atheists.
See how blindly stupid such trolls are.
The atheist blindness is still evident for all to see.
So is all your repetition. You never have anything new to say.
No originality.
None of them have anything original to say.

***@cox.net
aaa
2020-05-17 00:33:55 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
Great. From blind denial to blind acceptance. Blindness must be bliss to
the atheists.
See how blindly stupid such trolls are.
The atheist blindness is still evident for all to see.
So is all your repetition. You never have anything new to say.
No originality.
None of them have anything original to say.
I believe my understanding of God and philosophy is quite original. You
wouldn't find anything similar from books. Those evidence of God in my
signature should be an example.

Christ!
michellemalkingmail.com
He means that he makes it up as he goes.
aaa
2020-05-17 14:36:41 UTC
Post by Don Martin
[...]
Thanks for such blind denial. You only prove my point with your total
ignorance.

Christ!
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-18 20:27:33 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
Great. From blind denial to blind acceptance. Blindness must be bliss to
the atheists.
See how blindly stupid such trolls are.
The atheist blindness is still evident for all to see.
So is all your repetition. You never have anything new to say.
No originality.
None of them have anything original to say.
I believe my understanding of God and philosophy is quite original. You
wouldn't find anything similar from books. Those evidence of God in my
signature should be an example.
Original in that it has no connection to the bible or Christianity.
You made it all up. That's why you never post any evidence, none exists to corroborate any of your claims.

You cannot provide a link to any religious person or organization that corroborates any of the nonsense you post.

You are a Poe.
aaa
2020-05-18 23:14:41 UTC
On Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 5:01:25 AM UTC-7,
Post by aaa
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want
attention. How about if we all start giving them
approval. No matter what they say, we agree with it.
That would drive them nuts - if we kept it up...
Great. From blind denial to blind acceptance. Blindness
must be bliss to the atheists.
See how blindly stupid such trolls are.
The atheist blindness is still evident for all to see.
So is all your repetition. You never have anything new to say.
No originality.
None of them have anything original to say.
I believe my understanding of God and philosophy is quite original.
You wouldn't find anything similar from books. Those evidence of
God in my signature should be an example.
Original in that it has no connection to the bible or Christianity.
Blind denial. You don't know what you are talking about.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You cannot provide a link to any religious person or organization
that corroborates any of the nonsense you post.
It's original.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You are a Poe.
Blind denial.

Christ!
michellemalkingmail.com
Pretty much true. That's why I rarely respond to many of them.
Ivan The Terrible
That's another LIE.
y***@gmail.com
Wrong, broken head...blindness is because you theists are in your dark room for far too long which caused your eye balls to evolve into a state of uselessness!!!!!!!!!
aaa
2020-05-15 12:58:50 UTC
Post by Don Martin
https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/pearlsbeforeswine/
Ah, if only someone--anyone--would . . . .
How about if we all did. Our trolls all just want attention.
How about if we all start giving them approval. No matter
what they say, we agree with it. That would drive them nuts -
if we kept it up...
Great. From blind denial to blind acceptance. Blindness must be bliss to
the atheists.
Wrong, broken head...blindness is because you theists are in your dark room for far too long which caused your eye balls to evolve into a state of uselessness!!!!!!!!!
That's actually the atheists for staying in the darkness of godless sin
for too long.

Christ!
JTEM
2020-05-16 20:07:42 UTC
Ah, if only someone
...would change their adult diaper!

You're a troll. You add nothing. Your every post is a pathetic
attempt to convince yourself that you're not a loathsome
twat.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/128522268318
michellemalkingmail.com
JTEM (John T.E. McGuinness) is another narcissist who has to place his own faults on others.
JTEM
2020-05-17 05:52:31 UTC
michellemalkingmail.com wrote:
[-loathsome twat-]

You could get treatment and still worship me.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/617787383702847488