! Answering Objections to the Ontological Argument (Part 1)
Add Reply
Kurt Nicklas
2020-05-21 05:45:16 UTC

2020-05-21 10:29:22 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
http://youtu.be/RQPRqHZRP68
It is more possible for you to exist as a redneck than for a pixie in the form of fantasy!
Kurt Nicklas
2020-05-21 10:40:51 UTC
Says the little Communist WuMao.
Yap Honghor
2020-05-22 09:53:46 UTC
So, you agreed to my point? Good.....
Kurt Nicklas
That you're a little Wu Mao boy? Sure. I agree.
Yap Honghor
It is not wrong for you to concede your own mistake, but then you are a theist who is a stubborn idiot, choosing to run away!
JWS
2020-05-22 11:30:31 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
http://youtu.be/RQPRqHZRP68
That's hilarious.
Ivan The Terrible
2020-05-22 17:07:54 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
http://youtu.be/RQPRqHZRP68
Remember yesterday when we were discussing the Russian language?
Something amusing happened between me and an old friend of mine a few years back.

He is from Jordan and speaks both Arabic and English. One day he heard me speaking some Russian to someone and he liked the sound of it.
What finally happened? I started teaching him Russky while he taught me Arabic.

After a few months, he got so fond of po-rooski that he would always greet me with "Privyet. Kak de la.?" I would respond with "Salaam Aleichem."

Then we would both laugh/