Because God cares
2020-05-10 09:52:12 UTC
God, the first mover behind the Big Bang, the expansion of
space-time, the inventor of dark matter, dark energy and the
four forces, builder of infinite planets, stars and
galaxies, the instigator of evolution on Earth four billion
years ago, and he worries about you surfing Porn Hub and
rubbing one out.
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

2020-05-10 12:02:55 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
God, the first mover behind the Big Bang, the expansion of
space-time, the inventor of dark matter, dark energy and the
four forces, builder of infinite planets, stars and galaxies,
the instigator of evolution on Earth four billion years ago,
and he worries about you surfing Porn
Hub and rubbing one out.
You are obviously deceived about God
and have a problem with masturbation.

Nevertheless He loves you and has made
abundant provision for your salvation.

"Wherefore he is able also to save them
to the uttermost that come unto God by
him, seeing he ever lives to make
intercession for them."~ Hebrews 7:25
Lucifer
Thank goodness we have Jesus to keep God in check.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-10 18:44:15 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Thank goodness we have Jesus to keep God in check.
Too bad he can't get dad to honor Jesus promise about all prayers being granted. Still no regrown limbs.

Religion is so absurd it approaches imbecility.
H.L. Menken
LinuxGal
2020-05-10 13:22:03 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by LinuxGal
God, the first mover behind the Big Bang, the expansion of
space-time, the inventor of dark matter, dark energy and the
four forces, builder of infinite planets, stars and galaxies,
the instigator of evolution on Earth four billion years ago,
and he worries about you surfing Porn
Hub and rubbing one out.
You are obviously deceived about God
and have a problem with masturbation.
I have absolutely no problem with masturbation. But what
did I get wrong about God? That he created reality, or that
HE has a problem with masturbation?

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-10 16:27:01 UTC
On Sun, 10 May 2020 06:22:03 -0700, LinuxGal <***@aqua.net> wrote:
<...>
Post by LinuxGal
I have absolutely no problem with masturbation. But what
did I get wrong about God? That he created reality, or that
HE has a problem with masturbation?
I've always thought it wrong NOT to masturbate
in lieu of not having the real thing available.

It is not healthy for a man's plumbing to allow
it to remain all "backed up". God said one's
body is one's temple and surely God doesn't
advocate neglecting the health of the temple.

A woman's plumbing, on the other hand, might
not be affected by not masturbating due to the
fact that women don't have a prostate so they
can't get prostate cancer from non-use of a
non-existing gland.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau
LinuxGal
2020-05-10 18:36:06 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
It is not healthy for a man's plumbing to allow
it to remain all "backed up". God said one's
body is one's temple and surely God doesn't
advocate neglecting the health of the temple.
According to Dr. Adam Clark in the Wesleyan Bible
commentary, male masturbation speedily exhausts the vital
principle and energy, the muscles become flaccid and feeble,
the tone and natural action of the nerves relaxed and
impeded, understanding grows confused, the memory grows
oblivious,the judgment perverted, the will grows
indeterminate and wholly without energy to resist, the eyes
appear languishing and without expression, the countenance
grows vacant, the appetite ceases as the stomach is
incapable of performing its proper office, nutrition fails,
tremors, fears, and terrors are generated, and the mind is
often debilitated even to a state of idiotism. (vol. 1, p.
417)
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
A woman's plumbing, on the other hand, might
not be affected by not masturbating due to the
fact that women don't have a prostate so they
can't get prostate cancer from non-use of a
non-existing gland.
Females possess less vital force than the other sex, and are
deprived very much of the bracing, invigorating air, by
their in-doors life. The results of self-abuse in them is
seen in various diseases, such as catarrh, dropsy, headache,
loss of memory and sight, great weakness in the back and
loins, affections of the spine, the head often decays
inwardly. Cancerous humor, which would lay dormant in the
system their life-time, is inflamed, and commences its
eating, destructive work. The mind is often utterly ruined,
and insanity takes place. (Ellen White, An Appeal to
Mothers, 27.1)

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Oko tillo
2020-05-10 19:37:31 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
<...>
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
A woman's plumbing, on the other hand, might
not be affected by not masturbating due to the
fact that women don't have a prostate so they
can't get prostate cancer from non-use of a
non-existing gland.
==
Post by LinuxGal
Females possess less vital force than the other sex, and are
deprived very much of the bracing, invigorating air, by
their in-doors life. The results of self-abuse in them is
seen in various diseases, such as catarrh, dropsy, headache,
loss of memory and sight, great weakness in the back and
loins, affections of the spine, the head often decays
inwardly. Cancerous humor, which would lay dormant in the
system their life-time, is inflamed, and commences its
eating, destructive work. The mind is often utterly ruined,
and insanity takes place. (Ellen White, An Appeal to
Mothers, 27.1)
Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Che .. OMG, I'm a woman!

Oko
Linux Get A Life
Don Martin
2020-05-10 21:09:14 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
<...>
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
A woman's plumbing, on the other hand, might
not be affected by not masturbating due to the
fact that women don't have a prostate so they
can't get prostate cancer from non-use of a
non-existing gland.
Females possess less vital force than the other sex, and are
deprived very much of the bracing, invigorating air, by
their in-doors life. The results of self-abuse in them is
seen in various diseases, such as catarrh, dropsy, headache,
loss of memory and sight, great weakness in the back and
loins, affections of the spine, the head often decays
inwardly. Cancerous humor, which would lay dormant in the
system their life-time, is inflamed, and commences its
eating, destructive work. The mind is often utterly ruined,
and insanity takes place. (Ellen White, An Appeal to
Mothers, 27.1)
Ah, 1864 medical science at its very best!
and the america became great , lol
Miloch
2020-05-10 20:00:49 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
=?utf-8?Q?=22Sir_H=C3=B8mer_Hall=2C__Es?= =?utf-8?Q?q=2E=22?= says...
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
I have absolutely no problem with masturbation. But what=20
did I get wrong about God? That he created reality, or that=20
HE has a problem with masturbation?
I've always thought it wrong NOT to masturbate
in lieu of not having the real thing available.
So what about the warnings of going blind if you masturbate? I wear reading
glasses...is that a dead give-a-way that others will notice then refuse to shake
hands?

*
LinuxGal
2020-05-10 20:15:24 UTC
Post by Miloch
=?utf-8?Q?=22Sir_H=C3=B8mer_Hall=2C__Es?= =?utf-8?Q?q=2E=22?= says...
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
I have absolutely no problem with masturbation. But what=20
did I get wrong about God? That he created reality, or that=20
HE has a problem with masturbation?
I've always thought it wrong NOT to masturbate
in lieu of not having the real thing available.
So what about the warnings of going blind if you masturbate? I wear reading
glasses...is that a dead give-a-way that others will notice then refuse to shake
hands?
Mention in sex ed class that one of the symptoms of
masturbating too much is hairy palms. Watch every boy and
most of the girls look at their hands.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Miloch
2020-05-10 20:24:01 UTC
In article <***@teresita-Latitude-D630>,
LinuxGal says...
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Miloch
=?utf-8?Q?=22Sir_H=C3=B8mer_Hall=2C__Es?= =?utf-8?Q?q=2E=22?= says...
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
I have absolutely no problem with masturbation. But what=20
did I get wrong about God? That he created reality, or that=20
HE has a problem with masturbation?
I've always thought it wrong NOT to masturbate
in lieu of not having the real thing available.
So what about the warnings of going blind if you masturbate? I wear reading
glasses...is that a dead give-a-way that others will notice then refuse to shake
hands?
Mention in sex ed class that one of the symptoms of
masturbating too much is hairy palms. Watch every boy and
most of the girls look at their hands.
Prolly why someone invented the fist bump that's now morphing into the elbow
bump. Sort of a "look Ma...no hands" approach to personal greetings.

*
Andrew
2020-05-10 20:39:53 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew
Post by LinuxGal
God, the first mover behind the Big Bang, the expansion of
space-time, the inventor of dark matter, dark energy and the
four forces, builder of infinite planets, stars and galaxies,
the instigator of evolution on Earth four billion years ago,
and he worries about you surfing Porn
Hub and rubbing one out.
You are obviously deceived about God
and have a problem with masturbation.
I have absolutely no problem with masturbation. But what
did I get wrong about God? That he created reality,
I note that you are_now_a Creationist.This is big step for you.
Post by LinuxGal
or that HE has a problem with your masturbation?
Rather your statement that, "he worries about you surfing
Porn Hub and rubbing one out."
LinuxGal
2020-05-10 20:54:54 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by LinuxGal
Post by LinuxGal
or that HE has a problem with your masturbation?
Rather your statement that, "he worries about you surfing
Porn Hub and rubbing one out."
Ever hear of playing the Devil's advocate? This is sort of
the reverse situation.

2020-05-11 00:43:02 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew
Post by LinuxGal
Post by LinuxGal
or that HE has a problem with your masturbation?
Rather your statement that, "he worries about you surfing
Porn Hub and rubbing one out."
Ever hear of playing the Devil's advocate? This is sort
of the reverse situation.
So you were NOT surfing the web and downloading the
wickedness thereof. Is that what you are now trying to tell
us?
Oko tillo
2020-05-11 00:31:30 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew
You are obviously deceived about God
and have a problem with masturbation.
I have absolutely no problem with masturbation. But what
did I get wrong about God? That he created reality, or that
HE has a problem with masturbation?
Phrase from the Stephen King short story "Afterlife", which I'm currently
reading:

"Gina Scarponi -- once glimpsed sunning herself on the patio in filmy white
panties and nothing else -- was one of Bill's favorite fantasies when he was
still on his masturbation learner's permit".

Oko
LinuxGal

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Oko tillo
2020-05-11 01:01:40 UTC
==
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Oko tillo
Phrase from the Stephen King short story "Afterlife", which I'm currently
"Gina Scarponi -- once glimpsed sunning herself on the patio in filmy white
panties and nothing else -- was one of Bill's favorite fantasies when he was
still on his masturbation learner's permit".
The 39 Steps
http://youtu.be/glN3EtQqA0U
LOL!