Adam & Eve
2018-11-25 14:43:54 UTC
The bible starts with a pretty stupid metaphor

https://imgflip.com/i/2ne698

How can a rational human being believe in it?

FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

#BikeForPeace #HammockForPeace
Mitchell Holman
2018-11-25 14:50:30 UTC
"Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher"
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
The bible starts with a pretty stupid metaphor
https://imgflip.com/i/2ne698
How can a rational human being believe in it?
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie
who was his own father can make you live forever if
you eat his flesh and telepathecally tell him you
accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil
force from your soul that is present in humanity
because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake
to eat from a magical tree - yep, makes perfect sense.
2018-11-25 21:02:25 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
The bible starts with a pretty stupid metaphor
https://imgflip.com/i/2ne698
How can a rational human being believe in it?
Why didn’t they just run home to their parents?
They were completely confused having no sense of what's good and evil or north and south.
duke
2018-11-26 22:34:18 UTC
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 13:02:25 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
The bible starts with a pretty stupid metaphor
https://imgflip.com/i/2ne698
How can a rational human being believe in it?
Why didn’t they just run home to their parents?
They were completely confused having no sense of what's good and evil or north and south.
But they did know beforehand what God told them NOT TO DO.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.

Would you destroy them for disobeying?
duke
2018-11-27 15:11:18 UTC
On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 15:04:37 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by duke
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 13:02:25 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
The bible starts with a pretty stupid metaphor
https://imgflip.com/i/2ne698
How can a rational human being believe in it?
Why didn’t they just run home to their parents?
They were completely confused having no sense of what's good and evil or north and south.
But they did know beforehand what God told them NOT TO DO.
Try that with kids.
Would you destroy them for disobeying?
They weren't destroyed. They wore put outside to till the fields.

2018-11-27 02:55:14 UTC
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 13:02:25 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
On Sunday, November 25, 2018 at 9:59:18 AM UTC-5, Fruitiest of
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
The bible starts with a pretty stupid metaphor
https://imgflip.com/i/2ne698
How can a rational human being believe in it?
Why didn’t they just run home to their parents?
They were completely confused having no sense of what's good and evil or north and south.
But they did know beforehand what God told them NOT TO DO.
Your god knew beforehand what they would do.

And he still created the tree and Ye Snake in
the Garden anyway.

The modern term is "setting them up for failure".
%
that is not a modern term
duke
2018-11-27 15:13:04 UTC
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 13:02:25 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
The bible starts with a pretty stupid metaphor
https://imgflip.com/i/2ne698
How can a rational human being believe in it?
Why didn’t they just run home to their parents?
They were completely confused having no sense of what's good and evil or north and south.
But they did know beforehand what God told them NOT TO DO.
Your god knew beforehand what they would do.
Of course he did. But we, we of 2018AD, needed to understand disobedience and
it's punishments.
Post by Mitchell Holman
And he still created the tree and Ye Snake in
the Garden anyway.
Yep, and A&E showed us.
Post by Mitchell Holman
The modern term is "setting them up for failure".
Cowboys did that by hanging the bad guys.

2018-11-27 19:28:17 UTC
On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 20:55:14 -0600, Mitchell Holman
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 13:02:25 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
(in
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
The bible starts with a pretty stupid metaphor
https://imgflip.com/i/2ne698
How can a rational human being believe in it?
Why didn’t they just run home to their parents?
They were completely confused having no sense of what's good and
evil or north and south.
But they did know beforehand what God told them NOT TO DO.
Your god knew beforehand what they would do.
Of course he did.
So "original sin" was part of god's design.

Why punish humanity for it?
But we, we of 2018AD, needed to understand
disobedience and it's punishments.
Why is your "loving" religion so fixated
on punishment?
Who creatded Ye Talking Snake, again?
duke
2018-11-28 14:08:33 UTC
On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 20:55:14 -0600, Mitchell Holman
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 13:02:25 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
(in
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
The bible starts with a pretty stupid metaphor
https://imgflip.com/i/2ne698
How can a rational human being believe in it?
Why didn’t they just run home to their parents?
They were completely confused having no sense of what's good and
evil or north and south.
But they did know beforehand what God told them NOT TO DO.
Your god knew beforehand what they would do.
Of course he did.
So "original sin" was part of god's design.
No, God is all love. He can't be around sin, which is a man's failings all his
own. Ask grey about the adjective "evil".
Post by Mitchell Holman
Why punish humanity for it?
Why??? Because God first told Eve "do not......", and being a woe_man, she
quickly told God that she would decide and not he, God.
Post by Mitchell Holman
But we, we of 2018AD, needed to understand
disobedience and it's punishments.
Why is your "loving" religion so fixated
on punishment?
It's mankind's major failing keeping him out of the kindgom of God.
Post by Mitchell Holman
The modern term is "setting them up for failure".
Cowboys did that by hanging the bad guys.
Who creatded Ye Talking Snake, again?
That's satan by his real name. God allows evil to tempt man so man can show he
can overcome evil.

2018-11-28 19:08:50 UTC
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 13:28:17 -0600, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 20:55:14 -0600, Mitchell Holman
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 13:02:25 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey,
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
On 25 Nov 2018, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
wrote (in
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
The bible starts with a pretty stupid metaphor
https://imgflip.com/i/2ne698
How can a rational human being believe in it?
Why didn’t they just run home to their parents?
They were completely confused having no sense of what's good and
evil or north and south.
But they did know beforehand what God told them NOT TO DO.
Your god knew beforehand what they would do.
Of course he did.
So "original sin" was part of god's design.
No, God is all love.
God created evil according the
Bible you have never read.
Post by Mitchell Holman
The modern term is "setting them up for failure".
Cowboys did that by hanging the bad guys.
Who creatded Ye Talking Snake, again?
That's satan by his real name. God allows evil to tempt man so man
can show he can overcome evil.
God created evil, god created a thirst
for it in mankind, and when man took the bait
god punishes him for it.

Doesn't that strike you as sadistic?
duke
2018-11-29 20:31:47 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
[...]
No, God is all love and won't deal with evil.
Why punish humanity for it?
Why??? Because God first told Eve "do not......", and being a
woe_man, she quickly told God that she would decide and not he, God.
Ah, it's good you're catching on.
But we, we of 2018AD, needed to understand
disobedience and it's punishments.
Why is your "loving" religion so fixated
on punishment?
It's mankind's major failing keeping him out of the kindgom of God.
Again, you're lost for words.
Post by Mitchell Holman
The modern term is "setting them up for failure".
Cowboys did that by hanging the bad guys.
Who creatded Ye Talking Snake, again?
That's satan by his real name. God allows evil to tempt man so man
can show he can overcome evil.
God created evil, god created a thirst
for it in mankind, and when man took the bait
god punishes him for it.
But God didn't create evil. He allows evil in man so man can demonstrate the
ability to overcome evil and thus gain the heavenly kingdom.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Doesn't that strike you as sadistic?
Truthful.

2018-11-30 03:12:40 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
[...]
More proof you never read your Bible.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make
peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these
things.
Isaiah 45:7
Isaiah 45:7
duke
2018-11-30 13:41:36 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
[...]
That says God created all things in the universe. Evil is something man
practices, not God.
Why punish humanity for it?
Why??? Because God first told Eve "do not......", and being a
woe_man, she quickly told God that she would decide and not he, God.
Ah, it's good you're catching on.
But we, we of 2018AD, needed to understand
disobedience and it's punishments.
Why is your "loving" religion so fixated
on punishment?
It's mankind's major failing keeping him out of the kindgom of God.
Again, you're lost for words.
Gotcha.
Post by Mitchell Holman
The modern term is "setting them up for failure".
Cowboys did that by hanging the bad guys.
Who creatded Ye Talking Snake, again?
That's satan by his real name. God allows evil to tempt man so man
can show he can overcome evil.
God created evil, god created a thirst
for it in mankind, and when man took the bait
god punishes him for it.
But God didn't create evil.
He created man who lives by his evil nature

The Bible itself proves you wrong, deal with it.
duke
2018-12-01 13:10:32 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
I form the light, and create darkness: I make
peace, and ----> create evil:< ---- I the Lord
do all these things.
Isaiah 45:7
The Bible itself proves you wrong, deal with it.
You continue to hide form the biblical revelation that God is all love.

*****
Greywolf
2018-11-30 04:07:09 UTC
On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 20:55:14 -0600, Mitchell Holman
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 13:02:25 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
(in
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
The bible starts with a pretty stupid metaphor
https://imgflip.com/i/2ne698
How can a rational human being believe in it?
Why didn’t they just run home to their parents?
They were completely confused having no sense of what's good and
evil or north and south.
But they did know beforehand what God told them NOT TO DO.
Your god knew beforehand what they would do.
Of course he did.
So "original sin" was part of god's design.
No, God is all love. He can't be around sin, which is a man's failings all his
own. Ask grey about the adjective "evil".
You mean the use of the word "Evil" grammatically? Why it's used as both a NOUN and an adjective. As for what Evil comes to mean in the bible, it's:

noun: evil

1.
profound immorality, wickedness, and depravity, especially when regarded as a supernatural force.

and, as John 1:3 tells us, was created by the God Jesus.

Puke can't point to any other being that could have created it--other than God the Father or the Holy Ghost God. So, being the pathetic imbecile he is, Puke keeps calling Evil nothing more than an adjective--implying it doesn't even exists as a "supernatural force."
Why punish humanity for it?
Why??? Because God first told Eve "do not......", and being a woe_man, she
quickly told God that she would decide and not he, God.
You fucking slime-ball liar. She was lied to by God's Evil creation, the Evil Serpent, with every intention to lead her to sin. She had no concept of what Evil even was. It didn't exist in her existence. She would have believed every lie the serpent told her. And why not? She had no clue as to what lying, deceit, or "sin" even were UNTIL partaking of the fruit. But that's after the fact.

You really are pathetic in coming up with your above lie. I mean that's really low-life material.

Since God, the pair's "Heavenly Father" knew Eve was tricked, why not simply say, "I forgive you" to them both? Why punish them, the animal kingdom, and every future generation of man for being deliberately deceived and lied into sin?

Why NOT say "I forgive you" and let man and the animals continue to live an idyllic life. He already saw what a catastrophic mistake He made by afflicting the angels wih Evil in Heaven. What an imbecile.

Where did God demonstrate any "love" for His "earthly children" during His betrayal of them? What an immoral, malevolent monster!!
But we, we of 2018AD, needed to understand
disobedience and it's punishments.
Why is your "loving" religion so fixated
on punishment?
It's mankind's major failing keeping him out of the kindgom of God.
What in the fuck are you talking about? He DELIBERATELY planted both the Evil Serpent and the Tree of Knowledge in the pairs midst with every intention of deceiving them into sin. And you find no fault with God?

Where was any mercy shown? Where was any "love" shown? Where was any forgiveness shown, you fucking clown?
And he still created the tree and Ye Snake in
the Garden anyway.
Yep, and A&E showed us.
Showed us what an utterly immoral prick your God is.
The modern term is "setting them up for failure".
Cowboys did that by hanging the bad guys.
Who creatded Ye Talking Snake, again?
That's satan by his real name. God allows evil to tempt man so man can show he can overcome evil.
Explain how "allowing" evil to afflict man is not being Evil in and of itself. And what kind of loving God creates Trillions of human beings only to "save" a relatively few of them and punish the vast majority with ETERNAL suffering?

Look at yourself, you fucking imbecile. Do you REALLY think a God of pure Goodness would want your sorry ass to defile His Heaven? Why He'd rather have cockroaches instead of you.
the dukester, A Very Pathetic Excuse for a Human Being.
duke
2018-11-30 13:46:29 UTC
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 20:07:09 -0800 (PST), Greywolf
Post by Greywolf
[...]
God told man to overcome his evil nature if he wants to inherit the kingdom of
God.
Post by Greywolf
Why punish humanity for it?
Why??? Because God first told Eve "do not......", and being a woe_man, she
quickly told God that she would decide and not he, God.
You fucking slime-ball liar. She was lied to by God's Evil creation, the Evil Serpent, with every intention to lead her to sin. She had no concept of what Evil even was. It didn't exist in her existence. She would have believed every lie the serpent told her. And why not? She had no clue as to what lying, deceit, or "sin" even were UNTIL partaking of the fruit. But that's after the fact.
AFTER God said "do not".
Post by Greywolf
You really are pathetic in coming up with your above lie. I mean that's really low-life material.
Since God, the pair's "Heavenly Father" knew Eve was tricked, why not simply say, "I forgive you" to them both? Why punish them, the animal kingdom, and every future generation of man for being deliberately deceived and lied into sin?
Why NOT say "I forgive you" and let man and the animals continue to live an idyllic life. He already saw what a catastrophic mistake He made by afflicting the angels wih Evil in Heaven. What an imbecile.
Where did God demonstrate any "love" for His "earthly children" during His betrayal of them? What an immoral, malevolent monster!!
God gives us sin forgiveness. It's wonderful
Post by Greywolf
The modern term is "setting them up for failure".
Cowboys did that by hanging the bad guys.
Who creatded Ye Talking Snake, again?
That's satan by his real name. God allows evil to tempt man so man can show he can overcome evil.
Explain how "allowing" evil to afflict man is not being Evil in and of itself. And what kind of loving God creates Trillions of human beings only to "save" a relatively few of them and punish the vast majority with ETERNAL suffering?
Look at yourself, you fucking imbecile. Do you REALLY think a God of pure Goodness would want your sorry ass to defile His Heaven? Why He'd rather have cockroaches instead of you.
I'm not God. I'm only revealing what God said.

2018-11-30 13:53:49 UTC
Post by Greywolf
[...]
Who created man AND put this "evil nature"
in him, according to your Bible?
duke
2018-12-01 13:11:34 UTC
Post by Greywolf
[...]
God created man. Evil satan added the evil.

Who created this "evil Satan"?
2018-11-30 14:04:38 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Puke can't point to any other being that could have created it--other than God the Father or the Holy Ghost God. So, being the pathetic imbecile he is, Puke keeps calling Evil nothing more than an adjective--implying it doesn't even exists as a "supernatural force."
God told man to overcome his evil nature if he wants to inherit the kingdom of
God.
All he had to do is give us the IQ of a cow...

Are cows evil? Do cows question god? Perfectly happy, for sure.
duke
2018-12-01 13:12:23 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Puke can't point to any other being that could have created it--other than God the Father or the Holy Ghost God. So, being the pathetic imbecile he is, Puke keeps calling Evil nothing more than an adjective--implying it doesn't even exists as a "supernatural force."
God told man to overcome his evil nature if he wants to inherit the kingdom of
God.
All he had to do is give us the IQ of a cow...
Are cows evil? Do cows question god? Perfectly happy, for sure.
No life is evil except mankind up to satan..

Every year a surprising number of people are killed by cows.
Christopher A. Lee
So no moos is good moos?
Malcolm McMahon
https://curiosity.com/topics/cows-kill-more-people-than-sharks/
Don Martin
2018-12-05 22:49:26 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Puke can't point to any other being that could have created it--other than God the Father or the Holy Ghost God. So, being the pathetic imbecile he is, Puke keeps calling Evil nothing more than an adjective--implying it doesn't even exists as a "supernatural force."
God told man to overcome his evil nature if he wants to inherit the kingdom of
God.
All he had to do is give us the IQ of a cow...
Are cows evil? Do cows question god? Perfectly happy, for sure.
https://curiosity.com/topics/cows-kill-more-people-than-sharks/
Actually, I am pretty surprised that horses come so close, considering
the number of cows we have relative to the number of horses (about
1/10th that of cows). And we don't even eat horses (though we have in
the past, and they are not half bad).
2018-12-06 11:26:14 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Puke can't point to any other being that could have created it--other than God the Father or the Holy Ghost God. So, being the pathetic imbecile he is, Puke keeps calling Evil nothing more than an adjective--implying it doesn't even exists as a "supernatural force."
God told man to overcome his evil nature if he wants to inherit the kingdom of
God.
All he had to do is give us the IQ of a cow...
Are cows evil? Do cows question god? Perfectly happy, for sure.
https://curiosity.com/topics/cows-kill-more-people-than-sharks/
Actually, I am pretty surprised that horses come so close, considering
the number of cows we have relative to the number of horses (about
1/10th that of cows). And we don't even eat horses (though we have in
the past, and they are not half bad).
But then, people interact with horses rather more personally than they do with cows.

And I suspect the figure for horses includes people falling off and breaking their necks.
Don Martin
2018-12-07 00:05:04 UTC
On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 03:26:14 -0800 (PST), Malcolm McMahon
Post by Greywolf
[...]
Particularly while jumping them over high fences, a la Christopher
Reeves.
Greywolf
2018-12-04 18:20:29 UTC
Post by Greywolf
[...]
Again with your stupid-ass and desperate deflecting. For the umpteenth time: From where did Evil itself originate? You KNOW where it originated according to Scripture. So look at you. Everyone knows you're not answering the question because the Bible clearly indicates the God Jesus created it and you've been unable to point to any other source BUT the God Jesus.

So quit with your fraudulent dog-and-pony show. Your doing nothing to honestly address the origin of Evil itself. R.C. Sproul, Augustine, Aquinas, and pathetic you have failed to accept that the answer has been in John 1:3 all along.
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Why punish humanity for it?
Why??? Because God first told Eve "do not......", and being a woe_man, she
quickly told God that she would decide and not he, God.
You fucking slime-ball liar. She was lied to by God's Evil creation, the Evil Serpent, with every intention to lead her to sin. She had no concept of what Evil even was. It didn't exist in her existence. She would have believed every lie the serpent told her. And why not? She had no clue as to what lying, deceit, or "sin" even were UNTIL partaking of the fruit. But that's after the fact.
AFTER God said "do not".
You truly are a fucking sleaze-ball. God's Evil Serpent LIED to Eve AFTER being told "do not." And where in the fuck was "loving" God telling Eve not to partake of the fruit once He realized the Evil Serpent had lied to her.

And why couldn't the pair's "Heavenly Father" just tell the two "I Forgive You" after seeing they had been duped into sin? If He was planning to have the God Jesus come down to earth and pretend to die on a Roman cross thousands of years later in order to rectify things, why not have simply tell the pair, "All is forgiven" and thus completely spare mankind (and the animal kingdom) misery, suffering, and death.

Instead, look at the Evil path God chose to take.
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
You really are pathetic in coming up with your above lie. I mean that's really low-life material.
Since God, the pair's "Heavenly Father" knew Eve was tricked, why not simply say, "I forgive you" to them both? Why punish them, the animal kingdom, and every future generation of man for being deliberately deceived and lied into sin?
Why NOT say "I forgive you" and let man and the animals continue to live an idyllic life. He already saw what a catastrophic mistake He made by afflicting the angels wih Evil in Heaven. What an imbecile.
Where did God demonstrate any "love" for His "earthly children" during His betrayal of them? What an immoral, malevolent monster!!
God gives us sin forgiveness. It's wonderful
You fucking sick retard. He didn't "forgive" Adam & Eve, now did He. Worse, instead of destroying Satan, God continues to supply Satan with the supernatural Satanic Powers with which to lead man FURTHER into sin with.

You're aware that what I am saying is correct. But you're going to reply with some stupid-ass drivel just to be a loathsome jerk. Make that a mentally-ill jerk as well.
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
The modern term is "setting them up for failure".
Cowboys did that by hanging the bad guys.
Who creatded Ye Talking Snake, again?
That's satan by his real name. God allows evil to tempt man so man can show he can overcome evil.
Explain how "allowing" evil to afflict man is not being Evil in and of itself. And what kind of loving God creates Trillions of human beings only to "save" a relatively few of them and punish the vast majority with ETERNAL suffering?
Look at yourself, you fucking imbecile. Do you REALLY think a God of pure Goodness would want your sorry ass to defile His Heaven? Why He'd rather have cockroaches instead of you.
I'm not God. I'm only revealing what God said.
And when did you "hear" or read what God ACTUALLY said? Why, that would be just you lying for the umpteenth time, wouldn't it?

You really are scum. And the only way a God would want scum like you in His Heaven is if He's as truly Evil as I've been insisting.

You worship a very, very Evil God. So sure, He'd enjoy your sick-ass, brain-retarded company. He'd have something to piss all over on.
the dukester, American Collector of Rare Tampons
duke
2018-12-05 12:53:11 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Why punish humanity for it?
Why??? Because God first told Eve "do not......", and being a woe_man, she
quickly told God that she would decide and not he, God.
You fucking slime-ball liar. She was lied to by God's Evil creation, the Evil Serpent, with every intention to lead her to sin. She had no concept of what Evil even was. It didn't exist in her existence. She would have believed every lie the serpent told her. And why not? She had no clue as to what lying, deceit, or "sin" even were UNTIL partaking of the fruit. But that's after the fact.
AFTER God said "do not".
You truly are a fucking sleaze-ball. God's Evil Serpent LIED to Eve AFTER being told "do not." And where in the fuck was "loving" God telling Eve not to partake of the fruit once He realized the Evil Serpent had lied to her.
If you knew how to read, you're easily see that God said "do not" first.

So now you know that man and angel embrace evil by denying God.
Post by Greywolf
And why couldn't the pair's "Heavenly Father" just tell the two "I Forgive You"
For unrepentant failing?? How nuts are you.
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Where did God demonstrate any "love" for His "earthly children" during His betrayal of them? What an immoral, malevolent monster!!
God gives us sin forgiveness. It's wonderful
You fucking sick retard. He didn't "forgive" Adam & Eve, now did He.
They never repented and asked for forgiveness.. All they did was make excuses
just like you do.
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Explain how "allowing" evil to afflict man is not being Evil in and of itself. And what kind of loving God creates Trillions of human beings only to "save" a relatively few of them and punish the vast majority with ETERNAL suffering?
Look at yourself, you fucking imbecile.
I'm not God. I'm only revealing what God said.
And when did you "hear" or read what God ACTUALLY said? Why, that would be just you lying for the umpteenth time, wouldn't it?
All words in scripture were written by man.
Post by Greywolf
You really are scum. And the only way a God would want scum like you in His Heaven is if He's as truly Evil as I've been insisting.
You worship a very, very Evil God. So sure, He'd enjoy your sick-ass, brain-retarded company. He'd have something to piss all over on.
I really think you and satan are one and the same.

*****
Greywolf
2018-12-05 19:55:10 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Why punish humanity for it?
Why??? Because God first told Eve "do not......", and being a woe_man, she
quickly told God that she would decide and not he, God.
You fucking slime-ball liar. She was lied to by God's Evil creation, the Evil Serpent, with every intention to lead her to sin. She had no concept of what Evil even was. It didn't exist in her existence. She would have believed every lie the serpent told her. And why not? She had no clue as to what lying, deceit, or "sin" even were UNTIL partaking of the fruit. But that's after the fact.
AFTER God said "do not".
Scene: God had told Adam & Eve on the previous day to not partake any fruit from His booby-trapped "Tree of Knowledge" when God's Evil Serpent slithers up to Eve and . . .

God's Evil Serpent: Hold on there Eve, I've got great news for you. God told ME to tell YOU that it's okay to partake the fruit from the Tree of Knowledge, he thought the fruit might be too unsatisfactory to eat.

Eve: Wow! That's great news! I've always wondered what the fruit from that tree would taste like.

God: <Grinning His ass off>

Eve: But why hasn't God told us Himself?

God's Evil Serpent: Oh, He's busy getting a place He's calling "Hell" ready for some permanent creatures.

God: <Giggling His ass off>

Eve: Well thank God for us. He's so loving it fills me with joy that is hard for me to fully express.

God's Evil Serpent: I sure will. I'm sure He's thrilled that you can now partake of that fruit. Oh, He also told me to tell you that you'll get a big surprise once you take your first bite.

Eve: Really! Well off I go. I can't wait to see what surprise God has in store for me!

So God's "do not" was rendered meaningless, wasn't it? And hey, if you had a baby boy and and a baby girl and both were drowning in your background pool: Would you be a loving father and jump in to save them. Or would you be like God and watch them both drown without lifting a finger to save them?

It wouldn't be the latter, duke, would it?
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
You truly are a fucking sleaze-ball. God's Evil Serpent LIED to Eve AFTER being told "do not." And where in the fuck was "loving" God telling Eve not to partake of the fruit once He realized the Evil Serpent had lied to her.
If you knew how to read, you're easily see that God said "do not" first.
But if God's Evil Serpent lied to Eve like in the scenario above AFTER the "do not," the "do not" would be rendered meaningless because Eve had no concept of what deceit, treachery, and lying even WAS. That knowledge would come only AFTER partaking of the fruit.

Quit playing stupid. Eve would have no reason whatever to not take the Evil Serpent at its word. Quit with your stupidity. She would have trusted the Evil Serpent as much as God. And why not?
Post by duke
So now you know that man and angel embrace evil by denying God.
That would be "Evil" that the God Jesus so deliberately and malevolently created. Right? Man didn't create that Evil-laced Tree of Knowledge. Neither did any angel. That was the handiwork of your "God." The slime-ball. You may be proof being a slime-ball is hereditary, cause you sure are one.
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
And why couldn't the pair's "Heavenly Father" just tell the two "I Forgive You"
For unrepentant failing??
How do YOU know they were "unrepentant"? Common sense tells you they were absolutely mortified that they could be tricked so--and by their "Heavenly Father," of all beings!

How nuts are you.

Not even a smidgen next to you.
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Where did God demonstrate any "love" for His "earthly children" during His betrayal of them? What an immoral, malevolent monster!!
God gives us sin forgiveness. It's wonderful
You fucking sick retard. He didn't "forgive" Adam & Eve, now did He.
They never repented and asked for forgiveness..
You don't know that at all. And why should THEY ask for forgiveness when it was God who tricked them into sin. Aren't you overlooking that fact? It was God and Evil Serpent who were the Evil-Doers, not A & E..

All they did was make excuses
Post by duke
just like you do.
What "excuses"? Eve was TRICKED by God, you brainless twat. And DELIBERATELY so.

What the fuck is wrong with your brain?
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Explain how "allowing" evil to afflict man is not being Evil in and of itself. And what kind of loving God creates Trillions of human beings only to "save" a relatively few of them and punish the vast majority with ETERNAL suffering?
Look at yourself, you fucking imbecile.
I'm not God. I'm only revealing what God said.
And when did you "hear" or read what God ACTUALLY said? Why, that would be just you lying for the umpteenth time, wouldn't it?
All words in scripture were written by man.
Making them worthless as "God's Word" since they're corrupt writings. God Himself didn't create the Bible. So it's NOT God's "Word." It's man's word.
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
You really are scum. And the only way a God would want scum like you in His Heaven is if He's as truly Evil as I've been insisting.
You worship a very, very Evil God. So sure, He'd enjoy your sick-ass, brain-retarded company. He'd have something to piss all over on.
I really think you and satan are one and the same.
You meant that Evil creature the God Jesus so deliberately and malevolently created to lure man into sin with? Why, wouldn't that make Jesus MORE Evil than Satan?

I'm not an angelic creature, fart-breath.
the dukester, American Used Toilet Paper Salesman of the Year, Chicago, IL - 2018
duke
2018-12-06 13:23:58 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Why punish humanity for it?
Why??? Because God first told Eve "do not......", and being a woe_man, she
quickly told God that she would decide and not he, God.
You fucking slime-ball liar. She was lied to by God's Evil creation, the Evil Serpent, with every intention to lead her to sin. She had no concept of what Evil even was. It didn't exist in her existence. She would have believed every lie the serpent told her. And why not? She had no clue as to what lying, deceit, or "sin" even were UNTIL partaking of the fruit. But that's after the fact.
AFTER God said "do not".
Scene: God had told Adam & Eve on the previous day to not partake any fruit from His booby-trapped "Tree of Knowledge" when God's Evil Serpent slithers up to Eve and . . .
Well, at least you finally admit that they were warned first.
Post by Greywolf
So God's "do not" was rendered meaningless, wasn't it?
And hey, if you had a baby boy and and a baby girl and both were drowning in your background pool
Would you be a loving father and jump in to save them. Or would you be like God and watch them
both drown without lifting a finger to save them?
It wouldn't be the latter, duke, would it?
They were adults.
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
You truly are a fucking sleaze-ball. God's Evil Serpent LIED to Eve AFTER being told "do not."
But if God's Evil Serpent lied to Eve like in the scenario above AFTER the "do not," the "do not" would be rendered meaningless because Eve had no concept of what deceit, treachery, and lying even WAS. That knowledge would come only AFTER partaking of the fruit.
Quit playing stupid. Eve would have no reason whatever to not take the Evil Serpent at its word. Quit with your stupidity. She would have trusted the Evil Serpent as much as God. And why not?
Well, NOW you're becoming to understand. God says "do not" and they chose
temptation instead. Message sent to you.
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
And why couldn't the pair's "Heavenly Father" just tell the two "I Forgive You"
For unrepentant failing??
How do YOU know they were "unrepentant"? Common sense tells you they were absolutely mortified that they could be tricked so--and by their "Heavenly Father," of all beings!
They made excuses for disobeying God.
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Where did God demonstrate any "love" for His "earthly children" during His betrayal of them? What an immoral, malevolent monster!!
God gives us sin forgiveness. It's wonderful
You fucking sick retard. He didn't "forgive" Adam & Eve, now did He.
They never repented and asked for forgiveness..
You don't know that at all. And why should THEY ask for forgiveness when it was God who tricked them into sin. Aren't you overlooking that fact? It was God and Evil Serpent who were the Evil-Doers, not A & E..
Sorry, satan tricks them, and you, to disobey God. That's what it's all about.
Choose: God or satan.
Post by duke
just like you do.
What "excuses"? Eve was TRICKED by God, you brainless twat. And DELIBERATELY so.
What the fuck is wrong with your brain?
God told her "do not" while your buddy satan then said "shucks, go ahead".

The great temptation ===> judgment before God.
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
All words in scripture were written by man.
Making them worthless as "God's Word" since they're corrupt writings.
You really are tempted to defy God, aren't you.
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
You really are scum. And the only way a God would want scum like you in His Heaven is if He's as truly Evil as I've been insisting.
You worship a very, very Evil God. So sure, He'd enjoy your sick-ass, brain-retarded company. He'd have something to piss all over on.
I really think you and satan are one and the same.
You meant that Evil creature the God Jesus so deliberately and malevolently created to lure man into sin with? Why, wouldn't that make Jesus MORE Evil than Satan?
I'm not an angelic creature, fart-breath.
You might be satan in drag.

*****
Greywolf
2018-12-07 03:51:20 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Why punish humanity for it?
Why??? Because God first told Eve "do not......", and being a woe_man, she
quickly told God that she would decide and not he, God.
You fucking slime-ball liar. She was lied to by God's Evil creation, the Evil Serpent, with every intention to lead her to sin. She had no concept of what Evil even was. It didn't exist in her existence. She would have believed every lie the serpent told her. And why not? She had no clue as to what lying, deceit, or "sin" even were UNTIL partaking of the fruit. But that's after the fact.
AFTER God said "do not".
Scene: God had told Adam & Eve on the previous day to not partake any fruit from His booby-trapped "Tree of Knowledge" when God's Evil Serpent slithers up to Eve and . . .
Well, at least you finally admit that they were warned first.
Notice you used the words "warned first." It's what happened AFTER that that counts. And you deleting the "skit" lets us know you recognize that there's no saving face for you. But to continue what you deleted:

Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
So God's "do not" was rendered meaningless, wasn't it?
And hey, if you had a baby boy and and a baby girl and both were drowning in your background pool
Would you be a loving father and jump in to save them. Or would you be like God and watch them
both drown without lifting a finger to save them?
It wouldn't be the latter, duke, would it?
They were adults.
They were God's "earthly children" who He viciously betrayed and punished with death due to HIS treachery, you pile of stinking shit.
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
You truly are a fucking sleaze-ball. God's Evil Serpent LIED to Eve AFTER being told "do not."
But if God's Evil Serpent lied to Eve like in the scenario above AFTER the "do not," the "do not" would be rendered meaningless because Eve had no concept of what deceit, treachery, and lying even WAS. That knowledge would come only AFTER partaking of the fruit
Quit playing stupid. Eve would have no reason whatever to not take the Evil Serpent at its word. Quit with your stupidity. She would have trusted the Evil Serpent as much as God. And why not?
Well, NOW you're becoming to understand. God says "do not" and they chose
temptation instead. Message sent to you.
How fucking retarded ARE you? If Eve was lied to and told it was okay to eat the fruit AFTER the "do not," how is SHE to blame for being deliberately deceived, you low-life scum-bag?
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
And why couldn't the pair's "Heavenly Father" just tell the two "I Forgive You"
For unrepentant failing??
How do YOU know they were "unrepentant"? Common sense tells you they were absolutely mortified that they could be tricked so--and by their "Heavenly Father," of all beings!
They made excuses for disobeying God.
Fuck you, you sick-fuck. She was TRICKED and you know it, you sleaze-bag. So explain: Why didn't God intercede and stop what He knew what was about to happen? Because of his "love" for His earthly children?
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Where did God demonstrate any "love" for His "earthly children" during His betrayal of them? What an immoral, malevolent monster!!
God gives us sin forgiveness. It's wonderful
You fucking sick retard. He didn't "forgive" Adam & Eve, now did He?
They never repented and asked for forgiveness..
You don't know that at all. And why should THEY ask for forgiveness when it was God who tricked them into sin. Aren't you overlooking that fact? It was God and His Evil Serpent who were the Evil-Doers, not A & E..
Sorry, satan tricks them, and you, to disobey God. That's what it's all about.
Choose: God or satan.
Look at how your feeble mind works: Eve gets tricked by God via His Evil Serpent, and you find no problem with that. You blame the victim instead of the Evil-doer. And how do you explain punishing those not yet born for generation after generation with death?

And while I'm thinking of it: Why didn't God destroy Satan the moment Jesus "died" on the Cross and leave mankind with a clean "slate" and no way left to think and do Evil? Why wasn't Satan destroyed right then and there?

I'll tell you: Your "God" is as Evil as Evil gets. And the proof? Satan is still leading man into sin armed with the Satanic Powers supplied Him by God.
Post by duke
just like you do.
What "excuses"? Eve was TRICKED by God, you brainless twat. And DELIBERATELY so.
What the fuck is wrong with your brain?
God told her "do not" while your buddy satan then said "shucks, go ahead".
He told her it was now "okay" to eat the fruit. And no God intervened to stop things. He KNEW what was about to happen, didn't He? Explain his refusal to intervene--knowing the consequences.
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
All words in scripture were written by man.
Making them worthless as "God's Word" since they're corrupt writings.
You really are tempted to defy God, aren't you.
Did you just fart?
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
You really are scum. And the only way a God would want scum like you in His Heaven if He's as truly Evil as I've been insisting.
You worship a very, very Evil God. So sure, He'd enjoy your sick-ass, brain-retarded company. He'd have something to piss all over on.
I really think you and satan are one and the same.
You meant that Evil creature the God Jesus so deliberately and malevolently created to lure man into sin with? Why, wouldn't that make Jesus MORE Evil than Satan?
I'm not an angelic creature, fart-breath.
You might be satan in drag.
And you might be a terd reincarnated. Oh, I see my mistake: You ARE a reincarnated terd. And to think, I don't even believe in reincarnation.
the dukester, Human American Terd
duke
2018-12-07 18:30:19 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
AFTER God said "do not".
Well, at least you finally admit that they were warned first.
Notice you used the words "warned first." It's what happened AFTER that that counts.
Of course. That's what sin is. Knowing it's wrong, warned and going ahead
anyway.
Post by Greywolf
They were God's "earthly children" who He viciously betrayed and punished with death due to HIS treachery, you pile of stinking shit.
Adults who were told "do not".
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Well, NOW you're becoming to understand. God says "do not" and they chose
temptation instead. Message sent to you.
How fucking retarded ARE you? If Eve was lied to and told it was okay to eat the fruit AFTER the "do not," how is SHE to blame for being deliberately deceived, you low-life scum-bag?
You're a classic sinner like eve. God said "do not, the temptation said "go for
it" and woe_man introduced sin in the world.
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
And why couldn't the pair's "Heavenly Father" just tell the two "I Forgive You"
For unrepentant failing??
How do YOU know they were "unrepentant"? Common sense tells you they were absolutely mortified that they could be tricked so--and by their "Heavenly Father," of all beings!
They made excuses for disobeying God.
Fuck you, you sick-fuck.
Heeheehee. You're SICK.
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
They never repented and asked for forgiveness..
You don't know that at all. And why should THEY ask for forgiveness when it was God who tricked them into sin. Aren't you overlooking that fact? It was God and His Evil Serpent who were the Evil-Doers, not A & E..
Sorry, satan tricks them, and you, to disobey God. That's what it's all about.
Choose: God or satan.
Don't worry, babe. I'm sterile. Heeheehee.
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
God told her "do not" while your buddy satan then said "shucks, go ahead".
He told her it was now "okay" to eat the fruit. And no God intervened to stop things. He KNEW what was about to happen, didn't He? Explain his refusal to intervene--knowing the consequences.
God spoke, eve turned to temptation and was burned.
Post by Greywolf
Post by duke
All words in scripture were written by man.
Making them worthless as "God's Word" since they're corrupt writings.
You really are tempted to defy God, aren't you.
Did you just fart?
You did.

2018-11-30 10:48:34 UTC
Why??? Because God first told Eve "do not......", and being a woe_man, she
Still struggle to use the word "woman", I see. What does that say about you?
duke

2018-11-27 20:54:17 UTC
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 13:02:25 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
The bible starts with a pretty stupid metaphor
https://imgflip.com/i/2ne698
How can a rational human being believe in it?
Why didn’t they just run home to their parents?
They were completely confused having no sense of what's good and evil
or north and south.
But they did know beforehand what God told them NOT TO DO.
Your god knew beforehand what they would do.
Of course he did. But we, we of 2018AD, needed to understand disobedience and
it's punishments.
...so you would advocate punishing hungry, naive children who were
tricked into eating fruit from a "forbidden" tree ? That's not a
lesson in disobedience, that's a lesson in entrapment.
no they didn't
duke
2018-11-28 14:10:41 UTC
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 13:02:25 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
The bible starts with a pretty stupid metaphor
https://imgflip.com/i/2ne698
How can a rational human being believe in it?
Why didn’t they just run home to their parents?
They were completely confused having no sense of what's good and evil
or north and south.
But they did know beforehand what God told them NOT TO DO.
Your god knew beforehand what they would do.
Of course he did. But we, we of 2018AD, needed to understand disobedience and
it's punishments.
...so you would advocate punishing hungry, naive children who were
tricked into eating fruit from a "forbidden" tree ?
But you still don't get it that God told them "do NOT........." first. That
makes them the first sinners, or eve the woe_man for sure..
Post by John Locke
That's not a
lesson in disobedience, that's a lesson in entrapment.
When God say no first or always, it's NO.

2018-11-28 19:12:05 UTC
Post by John Locke
That's not a
lesson in disobedience, that's a lesson in entrapment.
When God say no first or always, it's NO.
If you don't want a thirsty dog to drink
water you don't put a bowl of water in front
of him and then punish him for drinking. That
is sadism.
duke
2018-11-29 20:32:48 UTC
Post by John Locke
That's not a
lesson in disobedience, that's a lesson in entrapment.
When God say no first or always, it's NO.
If you don't want a thirsty dog to drink
water you don't put a bowl of water in front
of him and then punish him for drinking. That
is sadism.
Exactly. It fits the image of grey to the last detail.

*****
Amazing Answers
Nope. Genesis is quite logical. Numerically there had to had been two in the beginning. Just note genealogical charts in which there are fewer people as you go down the tree.
Mitchell Holman
2018-12-06 19:44:45 UTC
On Sunday, November 25, 2018 at 6:43:58 AM UTC-8, Wise TibetanMonkey,
----
FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio
THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U
4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
#BikeForPeace #HammockForPeace
Nope. Genesis is quite logical.
Adam and Eve created together

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in
the image of God created he him; male and female
created he them.

But later on..............

Adam created alone.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust
of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the
breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Eve created alone.

Gen:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken
from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto
the man.
Siri Cruise
2018-12-06 19:51:38 UTC
Adam and Eve created together
But later on..............
They merged two different stories. Same thing with Noah were he gets two of each
kind and then gets seven of each clean animal.

It's only a problem for people who claim it is literally true. Then you get
weirdness like Lilith.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
An almond doesn't lactate. This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed