RBG
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-09-19 00:54:58 UTC
America, and the world, has lost a truly great mind.
No, Ginsburg's mind was warped by leftism. She
was all in when it came to killing babies in the
womb. Roe v. Wade was her bible. God will judge
her accordingly and the chances are good she will
spent eternity in the Hellfires.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the wøøds because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could nøt learn what it had to teach, and
nøt, when I came to die, discover that I had nøt lived." __Henry David Thøreau
Yap Honghor
2020-09-19 09:34:30 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
America, and the world, has lost a truly great mind.
No, Ginsburg's mind was warped by leftism. She
was all in when it came to killing babies in the
womb. Roe v. Wade was her bible. God will judge
her accordingly and the chances are good she will
spent eternity in the Hellfires.
Ginsberg will make sure Trump and you are in hellfire together...