What is a supernatural ability that is natural to humans?
Jahnu
2021-06-06 00:15:50 UTC
A supernatural ability human share with all living entities is to be
alive.

As long as we can't create conscious awareness in laboratory,
consciousness, per definition, is supernaturel.

Supernatural events are supernatural because they have no natural or
scientific explanation. Of course, most scientists claim that
consciousness, or life is simply chemicals, nothing more.

When asked why then they don't reproduce consciousness chemically, the
answer is - we cannot do that right now, but that's no reason to think
that we shall always remain unable to create life in a test tube. It's
simply a matter of time before we have the knowledge that'll enable us
to create life.

You see, there is no magic involved in creating life. It's all a
natural process. If you ask me what exactly is that natural process, I
have no idea, I just call it a natural process to make it sound like
it's science, to fool creationists into thinking, that I know what I'm
talking about.

These poor religious fanatics, they need some magical, invisible pixie
sitting in the sky, to explain nature, but me? Forget it, I don't need
magic to explain nature, because it's all a naturall process.

You see, first there was a point... I call the point a singularity to
make it sound less ridiculous, I imagine it's a point of all mass,
space, and time, so no need to worry about what was outside the point,
because there was nothing outside the point - no space, no time, no
mass, no nothing, you understand? There was only the point, and from
that point a universe came out, just like that, for no apparent
reason, poof, it just happened, see? No magic involved... it's all a
natural process, and as we know natural processes are very scientific.

I won't get into what happened with the natural processes after the
universe popped into existence - how life evolved out of chemicals and
then transmuted itself from an amoeba into a talking human being.
Don't worry yourself about all these annoying details, all you have to
understand is that it's completely natural and scientific.... and that
it happened over long, long time. That's all you have to know.

Also, don't worry yourself that no one with a brain actually believes
the world created itself out of a bunch of chemicals, don't worry that
the most prominent and brainy scientists on the planet support the
idea of ID - Intelligent Design, simply because it makes more sense.

That's totally inconsequential. All you have to know is that it's all
completely natural. It doesn't matter you have no clue what it means
or entails. You simply have to repeat it like a mantra, just try it
natural process, natural process, process process, no magic, no magic
…see how good it makes you feel?

"A common sense interpretation of the facts suggests that a
superintellect has monkeyed with physics, as well as with chemistry
and biology, and that there are no blind forces worth speaking about
in nature. The numbers one calculates from the facts seem to me so
overwhelming as to put this conclusion almost beyond question."

-- Fred Hoyle, astrophysicist
hhya...@gmail.com
2021-06-06 01:26:51 UTC
Post by Jahnu
A supernatural ability human share with all living entities is to be
alive.
As long as we can't create conscious awareness in laboratory,
consciousness, per definition, is supernaturel.
You are fascinated with supernatural which by definition is beyond the ability of human!
And such supernatural events can be found in asteroid running in outer space or the sun being the example!

But, there is no nothing supernatural in a deity which is just your fantasy!!!!!!!!!!!
John Locke
2021-06-06 04:14:32 UTC
Post by Jahnu
A supernatural ability human share with all living entities is to be
alive.
As long as we can't create conscious awareness in laboratory,
consciousness, per definition, is supernaturel.
Supernatural events are supernatural because they have no natural or
scientific explanation. Of course, most scientists claim that
consciousness, or life is simply chemicals, nothing more.
...consciousness is simply a product of billions of years of natural
evolution.

Consciousness as a product of evolution and the highest stage of
development of the psyche
https://testmyprep.com/subject/psychology/consciousness-as-a-product-of-evolution-and-the

All living organisms must interact with their environment for their
survival: to extract nutrients, to avoid harmful influences. For this,
it is necessary to reflect, to sense the external environment, its
vital components. Reflection is the universal property of matter. Even
objects of inanimate nature reflect the results of influence on each
other. Thus, the shape of a rock washed by the sea or rain,
wind-blown, gradually changes. This is the physical form of reflection
inherent in all matter.

Reflection in the broad sense of the word is an interaction between
objects, as a result of which the features of one object are
reproduced in the features of the other. But the more complex the
matter is organized, the more perfect the forms of reflection.

The appearance of the living is associated with the appearance of a
special type of reflection - irritability. Irritability - the property
of living organisms (plants and animals) to react with changes in
their state to biologically useful or harmful effects; it is a
biological (physiological) form of reflection by living organisms of
the environment. Selectively highlighting biologically significant
effects from the environment, recognizing useful and harmful, the body
reacts to them by its behavior. An adequate response of the body to a
significant stimulus is necessary for its self-preservation. To all
other influences that do not have vital significance, he remains
indifferent (indifferent).

"There is not enough love and kindness in the world to give any of
it away to imaginary beings." - Friederich Nietzsche
Jahnu
2021-06-07 04:03:51 UTC
On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 21:14:32 -0700, John Locke
Post by John Locke
...consciousness is simply a product of billions of years of natural
evolution.
You think? What do you base this funny idea of yours?

You don't find God. God finds you. God is in the hearts of all living
entities, and as soon as He sees a genuine desire develop in the heart
of a person to know Him, God will manifest Himself. IOW, God reserves
the right to not manifest Himself to the foolish and unintelligent.

God can only be found by someone to whom God shows Himself.
Those people who say - I see no evidence of God - God will stay away
from such persons. He will cover Himself by His yoga-maya.

The difference between between yoga-maya and maha-maya is that
yoga-maya is God's internal potency that covers Himself. Maha-maya is
God's external potency -His illusory potency, which covers the living
entities in ignorance.

Krishna says:

I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am
covered by My internal potency, and therefore they do not know that I
am unborn and infallible. (Bg 7.25)

"The Supreme Lord is not obtained by expert explanations, by vast
intelligence, or even by much hearing. He is obtained only by one whom
He Himself chooses. To such a person, He manifests His own form."
(Mundaka Upanisad 3.2.3)
John Locke
2021-06-07 06:10:32 UTC
Post by John Locke
...consciousness is simply a product of billions of years of natural
evolution.
You think? What do you base this funny idea of yours?
You don't find God. God finds you. God is in the hearts of all living
entities.....
On what do you base this funny idea of yours?

Jahnu
2021-06-08 03:14:21 UTC
On Sun, 06 Jun 2021 23:10:32 -0700, John Locke
Post by John Locke
On what do you base this funny idea of yours?
Don't worry about it. It's way above your head, anyway.

The best proof of God, in my mind, is logic, reason and common sense.
Anyone with a brain can understand the world didn't create itself out
of a bunch of chemicals.

Obviously, nobody is an atheist due to lack of evidence of God. In
fact, the last thing an atheist wants, is proof of God. The whole
world is proof of an intelligent designer. One becomes an atheist when
one does not want God in his life, not because there is no proof of
God. It's as simple as that.

I mean, I can understand why someone would be against certain
religions. The theology of the Abrahamic religions, for instance, is
largely sectarian nonsense.

But to deny the obvious intelligent design observable in nature, to
actually suggest the world created itself out of a bunch of chemicals,
that's just plain dumb.

Of course, only God can prove who He is, but there is ample empiric
proof of His existence. The irreducible complexity of living organisms
is the logical proof of the Intelligent Design of nature. So ID is a
direct, observable fact of nature. Thus, the irreducible complexity in
a single cell, is the empirical proof of God.

Irreducible complexity is like a car engine, where all the parts of
the engine are interdependent in their functions. The cylinders
function only in combination with the pistons, the pistons function
only in connection with the spark plugs, the spark plugs depend on the
electric system for their function, and son on. All the components of
the engine work only in combination with each-other.

In other words, a car engine is only functional as a complete unit. If
one component fails, the whole engine fails. Hence the term
irreducible complexity. Irreducible Complexity disproves the idea of
evolution - that the world evolved naturally with no principle of a
guiding intelligence behind it.

IOW, the idea that abiogenesis and evolution, with no guiding
intelligence behind it, produced all the living species, is basically
an affront to a working intellect.

To say, like atheists do, that the universe created itself out of a
bunch of chemicals, is like saying that a Mercedes Benz created itself
without any creative intelligence behind it.

Professor Werner Gitt, who works in the field of information science
writes:

"There is no known natural law through which matter can give rise to
information, neither is there any physical process or material
phenomenon known that can do this. All languages, alphabets, and codes
that we know of, as well as the information spoken or written in them,
originated in minds. The blind faith of the atheist that the first
life was an exception to this fact is contrary to all known evidence."

(Werner Gitt, In the Beginning Was Information, 1997, p. 79)

In my mind, however, apart from the fact that the Intelligent Design
observable in nature is proof of God, and, say, if one's brain is not
equipped to handle logic and reason, the best proof of God is that you
become totally happy by adding Krishna to your life.

Someone may object - you also become happy by smoking some dope or
winning the lottery, or having sex, what's the difference? How is that
proof of God?

The thing about bodily or mental pleasures, though, is that they don't
make the soul happy. Connecting to Krishna makes the soul happy, and
contrary to sense-gratification, which always ends in misery and
leaves you frustrated, the happiness of the soul is a constant fact.
Not only does the happiness of the soul not end, it only increases
more and more. It's a deep and lasting bliss that is never interrupted
by suffering.

Sure, you may break a leg, your wife may leave you, your children may
think you're a complete loser, or you may be depressed due to lack of
money, but the deep satisfaction of Krishna consciousness, once
established, never leaves the heart. And that's the proof that Krishna
is God.

So, as the saying goes - the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Krishna says:

O learned Uddhava, those who fix their consciousness on Me, giving up
all material desires, share with Me a happiness that cannot possibly
be experienced by those engaged in sense gratification.

--Srimad Bhagavatam 11.14.12
JWS
2021-06-06 10:24:24 UTC
Post by Jahnu
A supernatural ability human share with all living entities is to be
alive.
What may be supernatural is that a total moron
like yourself can manage to stay alive and avoid
stumbling upon your own death.
Michelle Malkin
2021-06-07 06:35:29 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by Jahnu
A supernatural ability human share with all living entities is to be
alive.
What may be supernatural is that a total moron
like yourself can manage to stay alive and avoid
stumbling upon your own death.
That's why Jesper is a Krishna hippy-hop.
They take care of him. He was a Danish
druggie who allowed the Krishnas to
carry him off.
Christopher A. Lee
2021-06-07 08:04:10 UTC
On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 23:35:29 -0700 (PDT), Michelle Malkin
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by JWS
Post by Jahnu
A supernatural ability human share with all living entities is to be
alive.
What may be supernatural is that a total moron
like yourself can manage to stay alive and avoid
stumbling upon your own death.
That's why Jesper is a Krishna hippy-hop.
They take care of him. He was a Danish
druggie who allowed the Krishnas to
carry him off.
It's not the cough
That carries you off.
It's the coffin
They carries you off in.
JWS
2021-06-06 16:20:58 UTC
Post by Jahnu
A supernatural ability human share with all living entities is to be
alive.
You have to be a new level of stupid to make a statement like this.
Post by Jahnu
Supernatural events are supernatural because they have no natural or
scientific explanation. Of course, most scientists claim that
consciousness, or life is simply chemicals, nothing more.
Neurons, chemical and electrical activity. The topology of brain
matter also plays a huge role in its operation.
Post by Jahnu
When asked why then they don’t reproduce consciousness chemically, the
answer is - we cannot do that right now, but that’s no reason to think
that we shall always remain unable to create life in a test tube. It’s
simply a matter of time before we have the knowledge that’ll enable us
to create life.
You can not just create consciousness "chemically". No one claims that
they can.
Post by Jahnu
You see, there is no magic involved in creating life. It's all a
natural process. If you ask me what exactly is that natural process, I
have no idea, I just call it a natural process to make it sound like
it's science, to fool creationists into thinking, that I know what I'm
talking about.
We have extensively studied the processes in living cells. All of them
are "natural". That is, there is no magic boogie man doing anything.
Post by Jahnu
These poor religious fanatics, they need some magical, invisible pixie
sitting in the sky, to explain nature, but me? Forget it, I don't need
magic to explain nature, because it's all a natural process.
True.
Post by Jahnu
You see, first there was a point... I call the point a singularity to
make it sound less ridiculous, I imagine it's a point of all mass,
space, and time, so no need to worry about what was outside the point,
because there was nothing outside the point - no space, no time, no
mass, no nothing, you understand? There was only the point, and from
that point a universe came out, just like that, for no apparent
reason, poof, it just happened, see? No magic involved... it's all a
natural process, and as we know natural processes are very scientific.
Possible origins of the singularity are being studied. Your stupid god
better hurry up and explain what happened before we teach him a lesson.
Post by Jahnu
I won't get into what happened with the natural processes after the
universe popped into existence - how life evolved out of chemicals and
then transmuted itself from an amoeba into a talking human being.
Don't worry yourself about all these annoying details, all you have to
understand is that it's completely natural and scientific.... and that
it happened over long, long time. That's all you have to know.
We have the ToE which explains how.
Post by Jahnu
Also, don't worry yourself that no one with a brain actually believes
the world created itself out of a bunch of chemicals, don't worry that
the most prominent and brainy scientists on the planet support the
idea of ID - Intelligent Design, simply because it makes more sense.
I know of no one who thinks the world created itself -- out of chemicals
or any other thing you would care to name. No scientist of any repute
believes the ID horseshit. There are no published scientific papers
supporting the ID horseshit.
Post by Jahnu
That's totally inconsequential. All you have to know is that it's all
completely natural. It doesn't matter you have no clue what it means
or entails. You simply have to repeat it like a mantra, just try it
Or you could actually learn about those natural processes and not
be a dumbass all your life.
Post by Jahnu
natural process, natural process, process process, no magic, no magic
…see how good it makes you feel?
"A common sense interpretation of the facts suggests that a
superintellect has monkeyed with physics, as well as with chemistry
and biology, and that there are no blind forces worth speaking about
in nature. The numbers one calculates from the facts seem to me so
overwhelming as to put this conclusion almost beyond question." — Fred
Forces are not "blind". That implies that they have lost their eyesight.
Even a total moron like yourself should know that no one thinks forces
ever had eyesight. The forces in nature are the weak, strong, electromagnetic,
and gravity. All the forces of nature follow these physical laws.
If Freddy ever published a paper which supports his bullshit here, then give us
a link. You won't. Because you can't. Because it does not exist.
I must commend you on presenting yourself here as the total
fucking jackass that you are. Congrats.
Michelle Malkin
2021-06-07 06:32:45 UTC
If something exists, it is natural. No, your godthing doesn't exist. It's superfictional.
Harry Krishna
2021-06-07 13:34:22 UTC
Are you drunk? That's idiotic even for you.
Cloud Hobbit
2021-06-08 00:59:53 UTC
Post by Jahnu
A supernatural ability human share with all living entities is to be
alive.
It seems that theists have a supernatural ability to ignore
mountains of objective scientific evidence of everything
that proves their religion is utter nonsense.

There are no gods unless we create them.
Kurt Nicklas
2021-06-08 06:17:32 UTC
On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 17:59:53 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Jahnu
A supernatural ability human share with all living entities is to be
alive.
It seems that theists have a supernatural ability to ignore
mountains of objective scientific evidence of everything
that proves their religion is utter nonsense.
Is this the sort of evidence you had in mind?

"Atheists don't see God because there is nothing to see.
God doesn't and cannot exist."
--"Cloud Hobbit" 8/11/19

Not really very scientific, is it?
---
Kurt Nicklas
Psalm 68:1
hhya...@gmail.com
2021-06-08 09:16:12 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Jahnu
A supernatural ability human share with all living entities is to be
alive.
It seems that theists have a supernatural ability to ignore
mountains of objective scientific evidence of everything
that proves their religion is utter nonsense.
Is this the sort of evidence you had in mind?
He tells the matter of fact which you ignore!!!!!!!
Truth hurts you deeply!!!!!!!!
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2021-06-08 10:03:45 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Not really very scientific, is it?
None of you have evidence of your [imaginary] God/G-d/gods.

Thank you, my useful idiot (MUI). LOL.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
A Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.
sycophant - an ass kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
hhya...@gmail.com
2021-06-11 02:51:27 UTC
On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 03:03:45 -0700, ----------- A t h e i s t
Thank you for the useless idiot that is mahself. (MUI). LOL.
Evil exists only if God exists. If there is no God to define good and
evil for us, good and evil shall remain forever based on human
opinion.
Since this world has only human to be the ultimate intelligent animal, good or bad/evil rest upon human!
THERE IS NO PIXIE TO CONSIDER!!!!
Jahnu
2021-06-11 22:02:02 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Since this world has only human to be the ultimate intelligent animal, good or bad/evil rest upon human!
Listen to this subhuman piece of shit. He thinks he is intelligent.
Post by ***@gmail.com
THERE IS NO PIXIE TO CONSIDER!!!!
Whoever said there was, retard?

God is fully enjoying His pastimes in the spiritual world, He has
absolutely no interest in His material creation. When Krishna wants to
play God, He expands as Vishnu who then creates material nature.
Nature works according to strict laws, and in nature the embodied
living beings suffer or enjoy according to their activities.

Material creation is under the law of karma, and God doesn't interfere
with that. In the material world we are free to be good or evil as we
like, and reap the results accordingly.

Mean-while, while we live and die repeatedly in material creation,
Krishna is enjoying His eternal pastimes. Krishna is even so kind that
he invites us to come back home and take part in His eternal pastimes.
Only Krishna can release us from samsara - the endless cycle of birth
and death.

Our real life begins when we petition Krishna to release us from
samsara and allow us to rejoin Him Goloka (Vaikuntha).

Krishna says:

From the highest planet in the material world down to the lowest, all
are places of misery wherein repeated birth and death take place. But
one who attains to My abode, O son of Kunti, never takes birth again.
(Bg 8.16)

By human calculation, a thousand ages taken together form the duration
of Brahma's one day. And such also is the duration of his night. (Bg
8.17)

At the beginning of Brahma's day, all living entities become manifest
from the unmanifest state, and thereafter, when the night falls, they
are merged into the unmanifest again. (Bg 8.18)

Again and again, when Brahma's day arrives, all living entities come
into being, and with the arrival of Brahma's night they are helplessly
annihilated. (Bg 8.19)

Yet there is another unmanifest nature, which is eternal and is
transcendental to this manifested and unmanifested matter. It is
supreme and is never annihilated. When all in this world is
annihilated, that part remains as it is. (Bg 8.20)