this is your amine donor
Add Reply
MikeYost
2018-11-09 01:14:10 UTC
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/7000173#section=Top

add your mek with the r specific transaminase

so it transfers it

but the reverse reaction is favored, so when it puts it back, that carbon is is the r conformation of ata 117

83% yield, 99%+ ee

problem is, i cannot find the simple procedure for it
MikeYost
2018-11-09 01:23:44 UTC
Post by MikeYost
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/7000173#section=Top
add your mek with the r specific transaminase
so it transfers it
but the reverse reaction is favored, so when it puts it back, that carbon is is the r conformation of ata 117
83% yield, 99%+ ee
problem is, i cannot find the simple procedure for it
so he cheated me out me making money from doing that

as i cannot search to find the procedure now