The evil of fake news. Faithful Christian Covington boys politely responded to vicious leftist taunting.
2019-01-22 21:39:19 UTC
President Trump has indeed brought out the best in our young people.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/22/donald-trump-media-smear-of-covington-students-highlights-the-evil-of-fake-news/

“I was not intentionally making faces at the protestor. I did smile at one
point because I wanted him to know that I was not going to become angry,
intimidated or be provoked into a larger confrontation. I am a faithful
Christian and practicing Catholic, and I always try to live up to the
ideals my faith teaches me – to remain respectful of others, and to take no
action that would lead to conflict or violence,” Sandmann wrote later in a
statement defending his reaction.

More video footage showed that the boys were shouting and leading school
chants in response to members of the religious sect Black Hebrew
Israelites, a black nationalist group who were taunting them with slurs and
profanity.
Snit
2019-01-23 00:59:44 UTC
[...]
Two conservative groups who share a lot in common... and both were wrong.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Patrick
Why do you provoke people by saying that?
Ted
He follows the teachings of Karl Marx.
Snit

Snit
2019-01-23 13:55:45 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Snit
Post by Ted
More video footage showed that the boys were shouting and leading school
chants in response to members of the religious sect Black Hebrew
Israelites, a black nationalist group who were taunting them with slurs and
profanity.
Two conservative groups who share a lot in common... and both were wrong.
Why do you provoke people by saying that?
How is that provoking? If it was some Antifa group and Green Peace acting
like such morons it would be two liberal groups.