John 11:40
Add Reply
Brother Desmond Edward Coughlan
2020-03-26 13:33:51 UTC
Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see
the glory of God?”

Jesus saved me!
Kevrob
2020-03-26 13:58:00 UTC
Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see
the glory of God?”
Jesus saved me!
New nym for "Don `Kool'"/"Doctor Dolly"!

Busted down to "Brother." They must have screwed up.

Dolly's part on?
Andrew
2020-03-26 21:53:51 UTC
"Kevrob" wrote in message news:20fedf51-8081-4c3d-b45d-***@googlegroups.com...
- Brother Desmond Edward Coughlan wrote:
-
Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see
the glory of God?"
Jesus saved me!
-
- New nym for "Don `Kool'"/"Doctor Dolly"!
-
- Busted down to "Brother." They must have screwed up.

If Jesus saved him, He can also save you.

Yes, and even me.

Wow!
Kevrob
2020-03-26 22:09:03 UTC
Post by Andrew
-
Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see
the glory of God?"
Jesus saved me!
-
- New nym for "Don `Kool'"/"Doctor Dolly"!
-
- Busted down to "Brother." They must have screwed up.
If Jesus saved him, He can also save you.
Yes, and even me.
Who wants to be like either of you?
You are both pluperfect assholes.

Fess up. You are an atheist who so hates Christians
that you shipost so as to ruin their reputation, right?

That makes the most sense.....

2020-03-26 15:28:33 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:33:51 -0400, Brother Desmond Edward Coughlan
Post by Brother Desmond Edward Coughlan
Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see
the glory of God?”
..fuck that. No one gives a rat's ass about the " glory of God". How
about a good strip show and a bag of gold instead ?
...Jesus can't save squat...he's long dead and buried.
Andrew
2020-03-26 22:02:21 UTC
Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see
the glory of God?"
..fuck that. No one gives a rat's ass about the " glory of God".
How about a good strip show and a bag of gold instead ?
The apostle Paul says, >>>> "You are yet carnal."

And as such, cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.

But Jesus came to save.
Cloud Hobbit
And Moses came to invest.
Kevrob
2020-03-27 00:18:30 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see
the glory of God?"
..fuck that. No one gives a rat's ass about the " glory of God".
How about a good strip show and a bag of gold instead ?
The apostle Paul says, >>>> "You are yet carnal."
And as such, cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.
But Jesus came to save.
And Moses came to invest.
Allah takes the prophets.

1980s joke:

Approx:

"Jesus saves.

BUT GRETZKY SCORES ON THE REBOUND!"

Lucifer
2020-03-27 00:04:36 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:02:21 -0800, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see
the glory of God?"
..fuck that. No one gives a rat's ass about the " glory of God".
How about a good strip show and a bag of gold instead ?
The apostle Paul says, >>>> "You are yet carnal."
Glory to God!!
Post by Andrew
And as such, cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.
That's a relief.
Post by Andrew
But Jesus came to save.
Save who from what?
Lucifer
2020-03-27 22:54:24 UTC
Post by Andrew
And as such, cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.
That's a relief.
Post by Andrew
But Jesus came to save.
Save who from what?

JWS
2020-03-26 23:42:03 UTC
Burma Shave
Cloud Hobbit
2020-03-26 23:56:00 UTC
Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see
the glory of God?”
Jesus saved me!
You must be really old.
Jesus. if he ever lived, died a long time ago.

He couldn't have saved you.
What were yous saved from?
What causes you to believe that Jesus had anything to do with saving you?
If your life turned around from some dark place it's because you started making better choices. Jesus isn't needed for you to do that.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster helping you is far more likely.

Ramen