Every atheist fears death.
Add Reply
Michael Christ
2020-01-12 21:05:43 UTC
They should and we all know why.

If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death. No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.

You canta foola the trutha, ye spaghetti monsters!

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
Cloud Hobbit
2020-01-12 21:34:31 UTC
Death is inevitable.
It will happen to everyone.

I'm an atheist and I don't want to die, but I don't fear death. I'm more afraid of ALS or Dementia where I can no longer make decisions for myself.

I dislike the idea of Pancreatic cancer, who wouldn't?

After 40 years of chronic pain I know there are levels of pain that I want nothing to do with. I fear that. I don't fear death.

Its not death I fear, its the process leading up to it and having to shoo all the sky pilots away from me and my bed.

You know, people like you.
Michael Christ
2020-01-12 22:19:38 UTC
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.

Michael Christ

John Locke
2020-01-13 13:15:21 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:19:38 +1100, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.
...it's theists like you who fear death cause you must entertain the
possibility 24/7 that you might be deposited in hell for all eternity.
That's a seriously fucked up mind set. Thankfully, I can't relate.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-01-13 13:28:02 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.
...it's theists like you who fear death cause you must entertain the
possibility 24/7 that you might be deposited in hell for all eternity.
That's a seriously fucked up mind set. Thankfully, I can't relate.
Has this deranged, psychopathic obsessive ever started a thread
without a bigoted attack or a lie about atheists?
Don Martin
2020-01-13 15:54:27 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.
...it's theists like you who fear death cause you must entertain the
possibility 24/7 that you might be deposited in hell for all eternity.
That's a seriously fucked up mind set. Thankfully, I can't relate.
Has this deranged, psychopathic obsessive ever started a thread
without a bigoted attack or a lie about atheists?
While I am not enthusiastic about the process of dying, I do not fear
death. It is pointless to fear the common lot of humanity. What I
_do_ fear, however, is dementia, Alzheimer's, or any of the other
mind-destroying conditions people may suffer: if my brain is gone, I
may be convinced to join a church.
2020-01-13 13:20:44 UTC
Death is inevitable. It will happen to everyone.
I'm an atheist and I don't want to die, but I don't fear death. I'm
more afraid of ALS or Dementia where I can no longer make decisions
for myself.
I dislike the idea of Pancreatic cancer, who wouldn't?
After 40 years of chronic pain I know there are levels of pain that I
want nothing to do with. I fear that. I don't fear death.
Its not death I fear, its the process leading up to it and having to
shoo all the sky pilots away from me and my bed.
You know, people like you.
If you love God, you would have no fear of that.

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Davej
2020-01-13 15:34:53 UTC
If you love God...
Which one?
aaa

Christ!
Davej
2020-01-13 16:45:33 UTC
If you love God...
Which one?
The only one.
Oh that dead one?
aaa
2020-01-13 19:09:09 UTC
If you love God...
Which one?
The only one.
Oh that dead one?
No, the living one.

Christ!
Tim
Why love something for which you have no evidence? You are obviously brain damaged.
aaa
2020-01-13 19:10:14 UTC
Death is inevitable. It will happen to everyone.
I'm an atheist and I don't want to die, but I don't fear death. I'm
more afraid of ALS or Dementia where I can no longer make decisions
for myself.
I dislike the idea of Pancreatic cancer, who wouldn't?
After 40 years of chronic pain I know there are levels of pain that I
want nothing to do with. I fear that. I don't fear death.
Its not death I fear, its the process leading up to it and having to
shoo all the sky pilots away from me and my bed.
You know, people like you.
If you love God, you would have no fear of that.
Why love something for which you have no evidence? You are obviously brain damaged.
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.

Christ!
Cloud Hobbit
2020-01-13 19:31:23 UTC
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.
There is no such evidence.
You have never provided any evidence of anything, ever.
You use word salad to obfuscate and to try and sound smarter than the Poe you so obviously are.
Kurt Nicklas
2020-01-13 19:31:52 UTC
Death is inevitable. It will happen to everyone.
I'm an atheist and I don't want to die, but I don't fear death. I'm
more afraid of ALS or Dementia where I can no longer make decisions
for myself.
I dislike the idea of Pancreatic cancer, who wouldn't?
After 40 years of chronic pain I know there are levels of pain that I
want nothing to do with. I fear that. I don't fear death.
Its not death I fear, its the process leading up to it and having to
shoo all the sky pilots away from me and my bed.
You know, people like you.
If you love God, you would have no fear of that.
Why love something for which you have no evidence? You are obviously brain damaged.
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.
Don't confuse Timmikins with the true.

He can't handle it. It's deadly threat to his ego.
Christ!
Christopher A. Lee
Religion makes brain damage worse.
k***@gmail.com
2020-01-13 13:30:03 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death. No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.
You canta foola the trutha, ye spaghetti monsters!
Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.
"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
Fear of death is one of the instincts that keeps us alive.
Not only humans but also other living organisms, not because of belief
but because the desire to live and avoid death is imprinted in us
(evolution in action).

KRYOEL
Tim
2020-01-13 14:40:27 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
They should
Why? What's to fear when you're dead?
Post by Michael Christ
and we all know why.
No, you're just deluded.
Post by Michael Christ
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death.
Fear of death is just one of evolution's ways of ensuring preservation of species.
Post by Michael Christ
No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.
You're not making any sense. But hey, you are a theist, so why would you?
You're clueless about the truth, babble thump stump.
Davej
2020-01-13 15:33:36 UTC
[...]
Atheists have a realistic appreciation for the inherent
tragedy of life and the certainty of death while theists
are like silly children who think Santa Claus is going to
slide down the chimney, eat the cookies, and then give
them goodies.
MyNews Hot-Text
2020-01-13 17:16:19 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death. No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.
No One Fear Death

But They Fear The Things
That Make Death Come To Pass