Every atheist fears death.
Michael Christ
2020-01-12 21:05:43 UTC
They should and we all know why.

If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death. No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.

You canta foola the trutha, ye spaghetti monsters!

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
Cloud Hobbit
2020-01-12 21:34:31 UTC
Death is inevitable.
It will happen to everyone.

I'm an atheist and I don't want to die, but I don't fear death. I'm more afraid of ALS or Dementia where I can no longer make decisions for myself.

I dislike the idea of Pancreatic cancer, who wouldn't?

After 40 years of chronic pain I know there are levels of pain that I want nothing to do with. I fear that. I don't fear death.

Its not death I fear, its the process leading up to it and having to shoo all the sky pilots away from me and my bed.

You know, people like you.
Michael Christ
2020-01-12 22:19:38 UTC
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.

Michael Christ

John Locke
2020-01-13 13:15:21 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:19:38 +1100, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.
...it's theists like you who fear death cause you must entertain the
possibility 24/7 that you might be deposited in hell for all eternity.
That's a seriously fucked up mind set. Thankfully, I can't relate.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-01-13 13:28:02 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.
...it's theists like you who fear death cause you must entertain the
possibility 24/7 that you might be deposited in hell for all eternity.
That's a seriously fucked up mind set. Thankfully, I can't relate.
Has this deranged, psychopathic obsessive ever started a thread
without a bigoted attack or a lie about atheists?
Don Martin
2020-01-13 15:54:27 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.
...it's theists like you who fear death cause you must entertain the
possibility 24/7 that you might be deposited in hell for all eternity.
That's a seriously fucked up mind set. Thankfully, I can't relate.
Has this deranged, psychopathic obsessive ever started a thread
without a bigoted attack or a lie about atheists?
While I am not enthusiastic about the process of dying, I do not fear
death. It is pointless to fear the common lot of humanity. What I
_do_ fear, however, is dementia, Alzheimer's, or any of the other
mind-destroying conditions people may suffer: if my brain is gone, I
may be convinced to join a church.
Michael Christ
2020-01-13 21:18:33 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.
...it's theists like you who fear death cause you must entertain the
possibility 24/7 that you might be deposited in hell for all eternity.
That's a seriously fucked up mind set. Thankfully, I can't relate.
Has this deranged, psychopathic obsessive ever started a thread
without a bigoted attack or a lie about atheists?
While I am not enthusiastic about the process of dying, I do not fear
death. It is pointless to fear the common lot of humanity. What I
_do_ fear, however, is dementia, Alzheimer's, or any of the other
mind-destroying conditions people may suffer: if my brain is gone, I
may be convinced to join a church.
That's funny, I must admit. I wouldn't join any church either!

But your brain left you when you become an atheist.

Here is why, 'Everything justa all kinda all gone got together and said,
let's make ourself'...and it was so!

Michael Christ

Michael Christ
2020-01-13 21:19:33 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.
...it's theists like you who fear death cause you must entertain the
possibility 24/7 that you might be deposited in hell for all eternity.
That's a seriously fucked up mind set. Thankfully, I can't relate.
Has this deranged, psychopathic obsessive ever started a thread
without a bigoted attack or a lie about atheists?
While I am not enthusiastic about the process of dying, I do not fear
death. It is pointless to fear the common lot of humanity. What I
_do_ fear, however, is dementia, Alzheimer's, or any of the other
mind-destroying conditions people may suffer: if my brain is gone, I
may be convinced to join a church.
And by the way, Mr Hero, you do fear death. You can try and kid others,
you can try and kid yourself, but you can't kid reality.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ
2020-01-13 20:38:08 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Read the subject title and forget about the pretence.
...it's theists like you who fear death
I don't. I look forward to the day, despite the fact that I have a rich
and fulfilling and FREE life here...free of man's demands of how I
should be, atheist and theist like! What a fuckin' big burden lifted
that was!!
Post by John Locke
cause you must entertain the
possibility 24/7 that you might be deposited in hell for all eternity.
Wrong. I don't must! :-). I love the Lord with all my heart, soul and
mind.

And your bible reference may help to know why...

1Jn_4:18  There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear:
because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

You atheists have got NOTHING and you never stop talking long enough to
hear SOMETHING.
Post by John Locke
That's a seriously fucked up mind set. Thankfully, I can't relate.
Oh but you do because it is in your nature.

You wouldn't know what a basketball was sitting in a NBA match.

Still, one thing that you do know is that you are a faulty and flawed
non-all-knowing human being so the looming reality of death is getting
stronger the older you get.

And John Locke of Everything is laid to rest after years of crapping on
in his mind-numbing ignorance and the first thing his spiritual being
does as he awakes...finally...

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Christ

michellemalkingmail.com
You're the one who believes in such nonsense. Atheists don't, no matter how many times you lie about it.
aaa
2020-01-13 13:20:44 UTC
Death is inevitable. It will happen to everyone.
I'm an atheist and I don't want to die, but I don't fear death. I'm
more afraid of ALS or Dementia where I can no longer make decisions
for myself.
I dislike the idea of Pancreatic cancer, who wouldn't?
After 40 years of chronic pain I know there are levels of pain that I
want nothing to do with. I fear that. I don't fear death.
Its not death I fear, its the process leading up to it and having to
shoo all the sky pilots away from me and my bed.
You know, people like you.
If you love God, you would have no fear of that.

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Davej
2020-01-13 15:34:53 UTC
If you love God...
Which one?
aaa

Christ!
Davej
2020-01-13 16:45:33 UTC
If you love God...
Which one?
The only one.
Oh that dead one?
aaa
2020-01-13 19:09:09 UTC
If you love God...
Which one?
The only one.
Oh that dead one?
No, the living one.

Christ!
Davej
2020-01-13 22:25:47 UTC
If you love God...
Which one?
The only one.
Oh that dead one?
No, the living one.
No, that one died.
Tim
Why love something for which you have no evidence? You are obviously brain damaged.
aaa
2020-01-13 19:10:14 UTC
Death is inevitable. It will happen to everyone.
I'm an atheist and I don't want to die, but I don't fear death. I'm
more afraid of ALS or Dementia where I can no longer make decisions
for myself.
I dislike the idea of Pancreatic cancer, who wouldn't?
After 40 years of chronic pain I know there are levels of pain that I
want nothing to do with. I fear that. I don't fear death.
Its not death I fear, its the process leading up to it and having to
shoo all the sky pilots away from me and my bed.
You know, people like you.
If you love God, you would have no fear of that.
Why love something for which you have no evidence? You are obviously brain damaged.
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.

Christ!
Cloud Hobbit
2020-01-13 19:31:23 UTC
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.
There is no such evidence.
You have never provided any evidence of anything, ever.
You use word salad to obfuscate and to try and sound smarter than the Poe you so obviously are.
Kurt Nicklas
2020-01-13 19:36:06 UTC
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.
There is no such evidence.
Of course, you make this same irrational claim that you've made over and over.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You have never provided any evidence of anything, ever.
You have claimed God CAN'T exist so why both to call for evidence of something you claim CAN'T exist?
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You use word salad to obfuscate and to try and sound smarter than the Poe you so obviously are.
'Poe'?

"So do the world a favour and get out of it. Go visit your wife and kid."
---"Tim"(Beesley)1/8/20 Timmy can't help himself. He just HAS to fantasize about the death of people he hates.

"You worship yourself, and I'll be glad when you drop dead from AIDS."
---"Tim"(Beesley)11/19/19
"That is bigoted in the extreme."
---Kevrob 11/19/19
Cloud Hobbit
2020-01-13 21:10:16 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
You have claimed God CAN'T exist so why both to call for evidence of something you claim CAN'T exist?
Because you claim it does and have been doing so for years without a shred of evidence for that claim.

If there were evidence for a God, any God, then there would be much different conversations going on here.
But there is no such evidence and no reason to think there will be.

Show me scientific evidence of a god.
Show me any evidence for God that has the same level of agreement as there is for evolution.

It isn't there because it doesn't exist. In over 2000 years the best you can claim about Christianity is that Jesus probably existed as a man. Apparently he was illiterate.

There is a rumor he also was not in the union and frequently worked as a scab.
Kurt Nicklas
2020-01-14 07:12:35 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
You have claimed God CAN'T exist so why both to call for evidence of something you claim CAN'T exist?
Because you claim it does and have been doing so for years without a shred of evidence for that claim.
So you're not really here for evidence, right?

And if I presented such evidence, would it be a violation of the rules Kevrob insists should govern postings to this group?
Post by Cloud Hobbit
If there were evidence for a God, any God, then there would be much different conversations going on here.
And all of them would be violating the charter you believe governs this group, right?
Post by Cloud Hobbit
But there is no such evidence and no reason to think there will be.
Of course, as I've pointed out multiple times, such a claim is irrational,Clod.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Show me scientific evidence of a god.
Why should I believe you could objectively judge such evidence since you've already make up your mind that God CANNOT exist?

You pretend to take a scientific approach but you seem to believe some very irrational things. Is it scientific to spend so much time asking for evidence of something you are convinced not only does not but CANNOT exist?
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Show me any evidence for God that has the same level of agreement as there is for evolution.
What is 'level of agreement' and what does it have to do about evidence?
Of course, that's not directly related to the existence of God, but then you're just running out of wild claims, aren't you?
Michael Christ
2020-01-13 22:47:47 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You have never provided any evidence of anything, ever.
You have claimed God CAN'T exist so why both to call for evidence of something you claim CAN'T exist?
Cloud has to keep going, he's afraid to stop.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You use word salad to obfuscate and to try and sound smarter than the Poe you so obviously are.
'Poe'?
"So do the world a favour and get out of it. Go visit your wife and kid."
---"Tim"(Beesley)1/8/20 Timmy can't help himself. He just HAS to fantasize about the death of people he hates.

aaa
2020-01-13 22:08:02 UTC
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.
There is no such evidence.
You have never provided any evidence of anything, ever.
You use word salad to obfuscate and to try and sound smarter than the Poe you so obviously are.
Blind denial. You only prove your blindness.

Christ!
Kurt Nicklas
2020-01-13 19:31:52 UTC
Death is inevitable. It will happen to everyone.
I'm an atheist and I don't want to die, but I don't fear death. I'm
more afraid of ALS or Dementia where I can no longer make decisions
for myself.
I dislike the idea of Pancreatic cancer, who wouldn't?
After 40 years of chronic pain I know there are levels of pain that I
want nothing to do with. I fear that. I don't fear death.
Its not death I fear, its the process leading up to it and having to
shoo all the sky pilots away from me and my bed.
You know, people like you.
If you love God, you would have no fear of that.
Why love something for which you have no evidence? You are obviously brain damaged.
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.
Don't confuse Timmikins with the true.

He can't handle it. It's deadly threat to his ego.
Christ!
aaa
2020-01-13 22:09:12 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Death is inevitable. It will happen to everyone.
I'm an atheist and I don't want to die, but I don't fear death. I'm
more afraid of ALS or Dementia where I can no longer make decisions
for myself.
I dislike the idea of Pancreatic cancer, who wouldn't?
After 40 years of chronic pain I know there are levels of pain that I
want nothing to do with. I fear that. I don't fear death.
Its not death I fear, its the process leading up to it and having to
shoo all the sky pilots away from me and my bed.
You know, people like you.
If you love God, you would have no fear of that.
Why love something for which you have no evidence? You are obviously brain damaged.
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.
Don't confuse Timmikins with the true.
He can't handle it. It's deadly threat to his ego.
He wants to show how unreasonable an atheist can be.

Christ!
Kurt Nicklas
2020-01-13 19:38:13 UTC
Death is inevitable. It will happen to everyone.
I'm an atheist and I don't want to die, but I don't fear death. I'm
more afraid of ALS or Dementia where I can no longer make decisions
for myself.
I dislike the idea of Pancreatic cancer, who wouldn't?
After 40 years of chronic pain I know there are levels of pain that I
want nothing to do with. I fear that. I don't fear death.
Its not death I fear, its the process leading up to it and having to
shoo all the sky pilots away from me and my bed.
You know, people like you.
If you love God, you would have no fear of that.
Why love something for which you have no evidence? You are obviously brain damaged.
You are blind to the evidence. That doesn't mean there is no evidence.
So you keep saying, but you still haven't provided any evidence to support your claim that gods are real.
Until you do the rational belief defaults to the non-existence of gods.
Does that apply to all your unevidenced claims as well, Beesley?

Need I repeat them?

"You ought to eat zyklon B."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 3/8/17
Tim
2020-01-13 21:18:07 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
You can believe what you like, kuntsy. But what you believe about me doesn't change the facts about me or anything else.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Need I repeat them?
Do what you like, you ineffectual little kunt.
Post by Kurt Nicklas
"You ought to eat zyklon B."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 3/8/17
"I guess proper punctuation isn't of much use in Toronto. Nothing there but tears and queers." May 15, 2019 - Kuntsy applies hate speech to an entire city over a punctuation error.

"Tim the Dim is canadian, Lo Mein." July 8, 2019 - Kuntsy demonstrates his marginal literacy and bigotry toward Chinese people.

"I didn't ask what it is, Lo Mein. Where is your pixie?" July 9, 2019 - Again kuntsy demonstrates his racist attitudes toward Chinese people.

"I can say the same thing about God, Lo Mein." July 10, 2019 - Kuntsy shows how grown up he is by believing in a sky daddy and using racist remarks.

"Playing dumb comes easy for you, Lo Mein." July 10, 2019 - More of kuntsy's racism.

"Really, Lo Mein? You still haven't told me where this pixie you call 'Nature' is located." July 10, 2019 - Kuntsy's moral high ground on display again.

"If you don't like to hear that, either apologize or stop reading my posts. That's simple, even for a canadian." July 15, 2019 - Kuntles shows off his grammar skills and hatred of the North.

"Forget Any Rand. She had no grasp of the real world." July 11, 2019 - Kuntsy demonstrates his grasp on spelling names.

"! The end of yet another leftwing dream" July 18, 2019 - Kuntsy thinks that subject titles should start with an exclamation mark and don't need periods!

"I looked high and low for you the same warning when the epithet belowed appeared on a.a." - Kuntsy perfects the bastardization of the English language, LOL!

"Hadn't you heard? Timmykins blames his empty head on the nature of the Universe so, of course, it's not his fault. After all, he didn't actually ask to born!" - Kuntsy emptied his head and poured religion in, LOL!

"No one who knows the history of the 20th century can have such a polyanna view of human 'empathy'." Oct, 28, 2019 - Kuntsy consults his "Any Rand" name dictionary, LOL!

"I don't know who you're talking abo" Nov 10, 2019 - Kuntsy proves, once again, that he doesn't know what he's talking about, LOL!

"I slogged all the way through the Quran. I've been in 4 or 5 mosques. Pass one almost ever day but I'm not convinced to convert, no." Nov 10, 2019. For kuntles The days last for "ever" in Plovdiv, LOL!

"Timmee just can't untangle those fingers sometimes!" Nov 21, 2019 - Kuntsy just can't figure out how to use commas, LOL!
Michael Christ
2020-01-13 22:49:31 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
[...]
And Dim Tim likes to give moral advice. :-).

Would know if was sitting on a rhino's horn for 6 hours.

Michael Christ

Ted
2020-01-13 23:10:13 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Until you do the rational belief defaults to the non-existence of gods.
Does that apply to all your unevidenced claims as well, Beesley?
Need I repeat them?
"You ought to eat zyklon B."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 3/8/17
And Dim Tim likes to give moral advice. :-).
Would know if was sitting on a rhino's horn for 6 hours.
Michael Christ
Does Kurt know you're eternally condemned? You could be a bad
influence on him.
Michael Christ
2020-01-13 23:44:18 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Does that apply to all your unevidenced claims as well, Beesley?
Need I repeat them?
"You ought to eat zyklon B."
---"Tim"(Beesley) 3/8/17
And Dim Tim likes to give moral advice.  :-).
Would know if was sitting on a rhino's horn for 6 hours.
Michael Christ
Does Kurt know you're eternally condemned? You could be a bad influence
on him.
Well, he has you to save him after you figure out how to save yourself.

I hope he's not holding his breath.

Michael Christ

Ted
You should learn to respect your betters, Kurt.
aaa
2020-01-13 22:07:23 UTC
[...]
Blind denial.
Until you do the rational belief defaults to the non-existence of
gods.
How do you know there is no evidence when you are blind?

Christ!
Christopher A. Lee
Religion makes brain damage worse.
Kurt Nicklas
Says the loon who thinks a lie is simply something he doesn't like to hear.
michellemalkingmail.com
Says the loon who believes he can read minds.
k***@gmail.com
2020-01-13 13:30:03 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death. No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.
You canta foola the trutha, ye spaghetti monsters!
Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.
"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
Fear of death is one of the instincts that keeps us alive.
Not only humans but also other living organisms, not because of belief
but because the desire to live and avoid death is imprinted in us
(evolution in action).

KRYOEL
Michael Christ
2020-01-13 21:02:23 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death. No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.
You canta foola the trutha, ye spaghetti monsters!
Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.
"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
Fear of death is one of the instincts that keeps us alive.
Not only humans but also other living organisms, not because of belief
but because the desire to live and avoid death is imprinted in us
(evolution in action).
KRYOEL
You are an ape trying to work out what a car is. :-).

Michael Christ

Tim
2020-01-13 14:40:27 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
They should
Why? What's to fear when you're dead?
Post by Michael Christ
and we all know why.
No, you're just deluded.
Post by Michael Christ
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death.
Fear of death is just one of evolution's ways of ensuring preservation of species.
Post by Michael Christ
No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.
You're not making any sense. But hey, you are a theist, so why would you?
You're clueless about the truth, babble thump stump.
Kurt Nicklas
2020-01-14 06:52:30 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
They should
Why? What's to fear when you're dead?
Fear of death is just one of evolution's ways of ensuring preservation of species.
Compare #1 and #2.

So it seems our boy Timothy is directly contradicting himself or he's excluding himself from the human race.

In either case, it's just one more example of "The Power of Beesleyism".

<snickers>

"You know that you like raping choir boys, you
filthy diddling christer bitch."
--- "Tim"(Beesley) 2/5/19

"LOL! Go fuck yourself, christer mikey."
--- "Tim"(Beesley) 12/25/18

"LOL! Look at jahnuboob the master of drinking Ganges shit water and circular arguments. "
--- "Tim"(Beesley) 12/24/18

"You're a fat fucking hypocrite and a fake christian. You're also a racist and a bigot, fuck off and die, you fat cunt. "
--- "Tim"(Beesley) 11/16/18
Davej
2020-01-13 15:33:36 UTC
[...]
Atheists have a realistic appreciation for the inherent
tragedy of life and the certainty of death while theists
are like silly children who think Santa Claus is going to
slide down the chimney, eat the cookies, and then give
them goodies.
Don Martin
2020-01-13 19:32:07 UTC
[...]
Atheists have a realistic appreciation for the inherent
tragedy of life and the certainty of death while theists
are like silly children who think Santa Claus is going to
slide down the chimney, eat the cookies, and then give
them goodies.
To hell with the goodies, I want his list of the naughty girls.
Don't we all?
michellemalkingmail.com
Nope.
Michael Christ
2020-01-13 21:13:43 UTC
[...]
Atheists have a realistic appreciation for the inherent
tragedy of life and the certainty of death
Yes, there is nothing like a realistic appreciation of the inherent
tragedy of life and the certainty of death.

:-).

I'm feeling it, Santa Claus! :-).

Michael Christ

while theists

MyNews Hot-Text
2020-01-13 17:16:19 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death. No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.
No One Fear Death

But They Fear The Things
That Make Death Come To Pass
Michael Christ
2020-01-13 21:26:19 UTC
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death. No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.
No One Fear Death
But They Fear The Things
That Make Death Come To Pass
I don't want to get a disease that is awful!!!

Or...

I don't want to die!!!

Don't be fooled, Buddy.

Michael Christ

MyNews Hot-Text
2020-01-14 04:00:56 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death. No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.
No One Fear Death
But They Fear The Things
That Make Death Come To Pass
I don't want to get a disease that is awful!!!
Or...
I don't want to die!!!
Don't be fooled, Buddy.
Michael Christ
Dying Is Not Your Fear

Suffering In Pain As You Die
That's Common
And Most Often Feared By All

All Wll Die
And Be Restart Again

To Be Restart In Christ
And Suffering No More Dying
That The Death I Look Foreword To

But To Be Restarted By God
And Suffer The Pain Of Dying Unto Death
Just To Be Restarted Again To Suffer The Pain Of Dying Unto Death
Just To Be Restarted Again To Suffer The Pain Of Dying Unto Death
Just To Be Restarted Again To Suffer The Pain Of Dying Unto Death
Forevermore

So I Fear Nothing
But God
Who Give Live To All
Forevermore
Michael Cole
2020-01-13 21:36:28 UTC
For millions of years before I was born, I did not exist and I suffered no inconvenience. It will be the same in the future.

Mark Twain
Christopher A. Lee
2020-01-13 22:52:14 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 13:36:28 -0800 (PST), Michael Cole
Post by Michael Cole
For millions of years before I was born, I did not exist and I
suffered no inconvenience. It will be the same in the future.
Mark Twain
It's hard for some people to contemplate their own non-existence.

Eg, if my parents hadn't met in the RAF at the end of WW2, I wouldn't
be here. But some people imagine it had to be that way - because,
after all, they're here.
Michael Christ
2020-01-13 23:02:36 UTC
Post by Michael Cole
For millions of years before I was born, I did not exist and I suffered no inconvenience. It will be the same in the future.
Mark Twain
Sorry, his only experience was the time he had here.

But you can have faith, hope and belief in what he says if you like.

Michael Christ

Michael Cole
2020-01-14 00:51:32 UTC
You missed the point of Mark Twain’s observation.
ravn
2020-01-13 21:51:14 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death.
That isn't necessarily the case. Everyone has an issue with mortality regardless of what they believe or don't believe about the supernatural.

One could easily argue here that it is you who has your own particular fear of death which makes it incumbent for you to prove atheism has no grounds & that therefore an afterlife & all the rest of it is a reality, to assuage *your* own fears.
Michael Christ
2020-01-13 23:11:21 UTC
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death.
That isn't necessarily the case. Everyone has an issue with mortality regardless of what they believe or don't believe about the supernatural.
You didn't get it.
Post by ravn
One could easily argue here that it is you who has your own particular fear of death which makes it incumbent for you to prove atheism has no grounds & that therefore an afterlife & all the rest of it is a reality, to assuage *your* own fears.
You are talking about your own fears, Assuager Buddy. You are a full
time projection boy!

When I'm done I go to be with the Lord in a whole new world where there
is no death.

It didn't all come about for nothing so those who deny God can escape
their abomination of rejecting their Creator.

Michael Christ

Cloud Hobbit
2020-01-13 23:30:18 UTC
Its theists that are afraid, they are afraid of atheists and all other beliefs that say life needn't be all pain and suffering while alive.

They don't like seeing people who do not fear their God because when they see people living in relative peace and still managing to have pleasure because of their lack of fear of a psychopath for a god makes the bitter pill of Christianity much harder to swallow.

Believe in the Christian God and suffer through life or believe in something that says it's ok to be happy in this life and being rewarded for making this life better and more understandable.

Hmmmm. Decisions, decisions.
ravn
2020-01-13 23:50:55 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death.
That isn't necessarily the case.
Everyone has an issue with mortality regardless of what they believe or don't >> believe about the supernatural.
You didn't get it.
Get that you would insist on missing the point no matter what? If you claimed you don't fear death, that's highly unlikely that you don't. Belief or disbelief in the supernatural isn't going to make any difference. So what is the point you're trying to make here? That an atheist shouldn't fear death because they don't believe they are accountable to some supernatural being? But that's a separate issue, isn't it? Fear of death is one thing. Fear of eternal punishment is another.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
One could easily argue here that it is you who has your own particular fear >> of death which makes it incumbent for you to prove atheism has no grounds & >> that therefore an afterlife & all the rest of it is a reality, to assuage
*your* own fears.
You are talking about your own fears ...
It's quite evident I'm referring to yours. Why are you so vehement against disbelievers? If you are sure there's a god, & you're doing what god wants & all the rest of it, you would pity atheists, not demonized them. You demonized them for an ulterior reason. After all, it isn't just atheists that's all wrong with the world as far as you're concerned. It's other theists who don't believe as you do. You have a special rancor about atheists. If atheists are right then it is you who believe that you have nothing, no purpose. That's the self-centered conclusion you're making here.
Post by Michael Christ
When I'm done I go to be with the Lord in a whole new world where there
is no death.
Then why the rancor against people who believe otherwise? Why are you seeking our approval while indulging in your disapproval?
Post by Michael Christ
It didn't all come about for nothing so those who deny God can escape
their abomination of rejecting their Creator.
So why is god so sensitive about rejection given that god is alleged to be omnipotent? If god doesn't lack for anything, god doesn't need anything. How can your recognition of an omnipotent change any circumstances in a significant way for a being who doesn't lack for anything? Virtually nothing at all.

You say it didn't all come about for nothing but what are you basing that on other than your own need? What does your need to base things on your peculiar terms has got to do with anybody else?
Michael Christ
2020-01-14 00:28:03 UTC
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death.
That isn't necessarily the case.
Everyone has an issue with mortality regardless of what they believe or don't >> believe about the supernatural.
You didn't get it.
Get that you would insist on missing the point no matter what? If you claimed you don't fear death, that's highly unlikely that you don't. Belief or disbelief in the supernatural isn't going to make any difference. So what is the point you're trying to make here? That an atheist shouldn't fear death because they don't believe they are accountable to some supernatural being? But that's a separate issue, isn't it? Fear of death is one thing. Fear of eternal punishment is another.
No, it isn't. You don't know yourself, they are intertwined, though not
in your terms.

If you were a true atheist, if one actually existed, death would be like
walking. Nothing to contemplate, nothing to consciously consider, it
just is and you do it.

Ahhh, but you do contemplate and you do consciously consider death and a
measuring of what you have done with your life...consistently.

As you should, as you cannot not do as God has placed that awareness in
everyone.
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
One could easily argue here that it is you who has your own particular fear >> of death which makes it incumbent for you to prove atheism has no grounds & >> that therefore an afterlife & all the rest of it is a reality, to assuage
*your* own fears.
You are talking about your own fears ...
It's quite evident I'm referring to yours.
Evident to you is not 'objective reality' or 'legitimate' for me, Mr
Megalomania.

You are projecting your own fears by saying I have fears about death.
And you are wrong, I don't fear death, to me it is gain. I don't live
for the things of this world. Believe it, or stick it up your arse-eth.
Post by ravn
Why are you so vehement against disbelievers?
Again, here we go again with the projection. You are vehemently against
believers...me. All you do is criticise that try to bring me down.

You can't win though and I told you why, the Lord Jesus is never wrong
whatever you do.
Post by ravn
If you are sure there's a god, & you're doing what god wants & all the rest of it, you would pity atheists, not demonized them.
There it is again, you make a false statement above and then try to draw
down facts from it in order to try and make yourself right.

I am not against disbelievers. I simply do not conform to the image
they would like. Why would that NOT be expected? It would be tell tale
sign I was false if it was anything different!
Post by ravn
You demonized them for an ulterior reason.
You demonize me with an ulterior motive. You are trying to take God out
of life.
Post by ravn
After all, it isn't just atheists that's all wrong with the world as far as you're concerned. It's other theists who don't believe as you do. You have a special rancor about atheists. If atheists are right then it is you who believe that you have nothing, no purpose. That's the self-centered conclusion you're making here.
The truth will always be 'demonizing' to liars.
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
When I'm done I go to be with the Lord in a whole new world where there
is no death.
Then why the rancor against people who believe otherwise? Why are you seeking our approval while indulging in your disapproval?
Why are you beating your wife? :-).

Stop projecting your ways at me.

I am not like you.
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
It didn't all come about for nothing so those who deny God can escape
their abomination of rejecting their Creator.
So why is god so sensitive about rejection given that god is alleged to be omnipotent?
Without Him there is no future for you but one you will not want.
Post by ravn
If god doesn't lack for anything, god doesn't need anything. How can your recognition of an omnipotent change any circumstances in a significant way for a being who doesn't lack for anything? Virtually nothing at all.
All you ever do is think 'self'. That foundation is blind.
Post by ravn
You say it didn't all come about for nothing but what are you basing that on other than your own need? What does your need to base things on your peculiar terms has got to do with anybody else?
All our needs are the same.

And you know instinctively, it didn't all come about for nothing.

'Self' will never satisfy your needs. Even if you could conquer
everything I say, you would walk off and try and find something else to
conquer. Alexander the Great swept across Europe conquering everything
in his path only to find out he had nothing.

Kevrob
2020-01-14 00:50:25 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Evident to you is not 'objective reality' or 'legitimate' for me, Mr
Megalomania.
That's rich coming from McLoon, he of "my
ghod whispers The Truth in my shell-like!"

Michael Christ
2020-01-14 09:01:58 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Evident to you is not 'objective reality' or 'legitimate' for me, Mr
Megalomania.
That's rich coming from McLoon, he of "my
ghod whispers The Truth in my shell-like!"
You won't be so clever in your own kitchen later, Gertrude. :-).

What have you got??

Ummmmm...let's see...nothing.

Michael Christ

Cloud Hobbit
2020-01-14 01:52:49 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Ahhh, but you do contemplate and you do consciously consider death and a
measuring of what you have done with your life...consistently.

Nobody who is physically and mentally well wants to rush death. As long as one is able to enjoy their life they would want to continue.

Humans like to think they made some kind of positive influence on some kind of scale, even if it's not earth shaking.

Raising children that one feels confident have learned how to be responsible adults is not history making but still a worthwhile goal.

You seem to be obsessed with making sure atheists and theists who don't believe in your made up religion get punished. Like duke you talk about how great God is but your behavior is not in line with your professed beliefs.

You do not paint a picture of a decent God or a joyous afterlife. Or if you're into reincarnation, life before life which is just as stupid.

You should be glad you don't have a job in sales.

You suck at convincing anyone.

Of course if you were a real believer in the crap you post, wed probably feel a bit sorry that anyone could be that stupid.

Knowing you're just an annoying troll makes it so much easier to tell you to fuck off. You re pretense at insanity is no more convincing than aaa's is.

We see you for the fake you are and are reminded in every post, nobody can be that stupid.

There are days I'm not convinced that's true.
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-01-14 07:20:35 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
They should and we all know why.
If there were such a thing as an atheist, then such a character would
have no fear of death. No pretence, of course (plenty of that around),
but real no fear of death.
You canta foola the trutha, ye spaghetti monsters!
Poor Stevie. All the times I've said that Christians (like you) are scared
of death have really gotten to you. After all, Christianity is a death
religion. Sooner or later, I knew you would have to reverse what I wrote
that scared you and try to accuse atheists of being the ones with your fears.
Tsk. You are so predictable, poor thing.