Does the world need another Saviour??
Michael Christ
2020-09-18 11:21:21 UTC
Well, if you are not perfect here and now...

Eph_2:6  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in
heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

...there's going to have to be another for those sinners up there.

Perhaps that rocket to Mars can be of some help??

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth?" "The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination". What do you
think sin is? Just a word??

"Compromise will condemn you."
John Locke
2020-09-18 14:06:45 UTC
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 21:21:21 +1000, Michael Christ
Does the world need another Saviour??
...oh hell yes !! ...would you like to volunteer ?...you got
the 4x4s ? I've got my Ewalt Don680 18 Gauge Brad Nailer...heh,
heh..time for some fun ! ..oh yeah, don't forget to give Herbert West
a ring !

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life I
absented myself from Christian assemblies." - Ben Franklin
Michael Christ
2020-09-18 23:32:09 UTC
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 21:21:21 +1000, Michael Christ
Does the world need another Saviour??
....oh hell yes !! ...would you like to volunteer ?...you got
the 4x4s ? I've got my Ewalt Don680 18 Gauge Brad Nailer...heh,
heh..time for some fun ! ..oh yeah, don't forget to give Herbert West
a ring !
"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life I
absented myself from Christian assemblies." - Ben Franklin
You can be so cruel, John, I don't think your god Ben would be impressed.

Michael Christ

John Locke
2020-09-19 08:10:25 UTC
On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 09:32:09 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 21:21:21 +1000, Michael Christ
Does the world need another Saviour??
....oh hell yes !! ...would you like to volunteer ?...you got
the 4x4s ? I've got my Ewalt Don680 18 Gauge Brad Nailer...heh,
heh..time for some fun ! ..oh yeah, don't forget to give Herbert West
a ring !
"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life I
absented myself from Christian assemblies." - Ben Franklin
You can be so cruel, John, I don't think your god Ben would be impressed.
...cruel ?? WTF. I'm offering you a relatively quick and painless
method of martyrdom. A pneumatic nail gun versus a hammer and dull
spikes ! Jesus would have died for an Ewalt Don680 nailer...ooops,
naughty little pun there...heh, heh.

Michael Christ
2020-09-19 08:14:20 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 21:21:21 +1000, Michael Christ
Does the world need another Saviour??
....oh hell yes !! ...would you like to volunteer ?...you got
the 4x4s ? I've got my Ewalt Don680 18 Gauge Brad Nailer...heh,
heh..time for some fun ! ..oh yeah, don't forget to give Herbert West
a ring !
"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life I
absented myself from Christian assemblies." - Ben Franklin
You can be so cruel, John, I don't think your god Ben would be impressed.
....cruel ?? WTF. I'm offering you a relatively quick and painless
method of martyrdom. A pneumatic nail gun versus a hammer and dull
spikes ! Jesus would have died for an Ewalt Don680 nailer...ooops,
naughty little pun there...heh, heh.
John, you've got nothing and going nowhere and you talk like you have
something??

Atheists have nothing, are nowhere, and have no future, so attuned to
the natural human inherent reality! :-).

You will answer for your cruelty.

Michael Christ

Yap Honghor
2020-09-19 09:07:51 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 21:21:21 +1000, Michael Christ
Does the world need another Saviour??
....oh hell yes !! ...would you like to volunteer ?...you got
the 4x4s ? I've got my Ewalt Don680 18 Gauge Brad Nailer...heh,
heh..time for some fun ! ..oh yeah, don't forget to give Herbert West
a ring !
"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life I
absented myself from Christian assemblies." - Ben Franklin
You can be so cruel, John, I don't think your god Ben would be impressed.
....cruel ?? WTF. I'm offering you a relatively quick and painless
method of martyrdom. A pneumatic nail gun versus a hammer and dull
spikes ! Jesus would have died for an Ewalt Don680 nailer...ooops,
naughty little pun there...heh, heh.
John, you've got nothing and going nowhere and you talk like you have
something??
Unlike you, John has a good meaningful human life!!!!!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
Atheists have nothing, are nowhere, and have no future, so attuned to
the natural human inherent reality! :-).
What future, apart from being responsible to our society?
You are a mental idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John Locke
2020-09-19 13:06:01 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
[...]
...but that's just it...NO, I won't. I'm not infested with religion so
the highly improbable concept of any "judgment" or "afterlife" doesn't
concern me in the least. I don't have to worry about that crap...but
you do, apparently...but what the hell for ? It's a total waste of
time an energy...and eventually it'll drive you fucking nuts !!

Michael Christ
2020-09-19 21:16:44 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
[...]
It has got nothing to do with religion. And neither has your rebellion.

Everything didn't just create itself, it can't.

Except to genius Christopher Lee! Apparently 'Evolve it' Lee, thinks
everything evolved itself from when it wasn't! :-).

If it wasn't so serious, you guys are about as funny as it gets.

Michael Christ

Ted
2020-09-19 22:18:10 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
heh..time for some fun ! ..oh yeah, don't forget to give
Herbert West
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
a ring !
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
everything evolved itself from when it wasn't! :-).
If it wasn't so serious, you guys are about as funny as it gets.
Michael Christ
Stop thinking Creation. Ask "how did this get here" and ignore the
Bible because it's bullshit.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-09-19 22:27:28 UTC
Stop thinking Creation. Ask "how did this get here" and ignore the
Bible because it's bullshit.
If one ignores the Bible, one does so at one's peril.

That being said, there is one instance where ignoring
the Bible, while it will have negative effects on one's
mortal life, will have no effects on one's life everlasting.

That's the simple belief in Jesus as the way to the Father
and His promise of life everlasting.

The Bible is a good guide to become closer to God but
those who have never even heard of or read the Bible
still have a way to be saved - just accept Jesus as one's
savior. It's so simple and so beautiful.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the wøøds because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could nøt learn what it had to teach, and
nøt, when I came to die, discover that I had nøt lived." __Henry David Thøreau
Ted
2020-09-19 23:03:34 UTC
On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 18:27:28 -0400, "Sir Hømer Hall,
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Ted
Stop thinking Creation. Ask "how did this get here" and ignore the
Bible because it's bullshit.
If one ignores the Bible, one does so at one's peril.
That being said, there is one instance where ignoring
the Bible, while it will have negative effects on one's
mortal life, will have no effects on one's life everlasting.
That's the simple belief in Jesus as the way to the Father
and His promise of life everlasting.
The Bible is a good guide to become closer to God but
those who have never even heard of or read the Bible
still have a way to be saved - just accept Jesus as one's
savior. It's so simple and so beautiful.
Here's a Google Images search for the "Beloved Disciple".

https://tinyurl.com/y6r8jpjw

From information in the gospels, it's plain that he and Jesus were
queer for each other.

Do you accept that about him?
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-09-19 23:07:37 UTC
From information in the gospels, it's plain that he and Jesus were
queer for each other.
Do you accept that about him?
I will not click on your link because I know
you work for Satan. and your link will be
blasphemous. I pray you repent before
it is too late for your soul to be saved.

Ted
2020-09-20 00:31:59 UTC
On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 19:07:37 -0400, "Sir Hømer Hall,
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Ted
From information in the gospels, it's plain that he and Jesus were
queer for each other.
Do you accept that about him?
I will not click on your link because I know
you work for Satan. and your link will be
blasphemous. I pray you repent before
it is too late for your soul to be saved.
Alright, then do a Google Image search on "Beloved Disciple" and I'll
cite the scriptural references for you to look up. Unless, that is,
if you believe your computer or your Bible are working for Satan.

Okay? :-)
Yap Honghor
You dislike truth and prefer to stay in the dark, that is why!
Ted
Of course that's why.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-09-23 16:16:50 UTC
On Wed, 23 Sep 2020, Yap Honghor <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Yap Honghor
You dislike truth and prefer to stay in the dark, that is why!
No, Yap, I dislike your constant lies and delusions.
As for the dark, that is what you followers of
Satan like. You willingly have chosen darkness
over light.

Repent!

Ted
Do you accept Jesus?
Christopher A. Lee
2020-09-23 20:11:50 UTC
On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 12:16:50 -0400, "Sir Hømer Hall,
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Yap Honghor
You dislike truth and prefer to stay in the dark, that is why!
No, Yap, I dislike your constant lies and delusions.
As for the dark, that is what you followers of
Satan like. You willingly have chosen darkness
over light.
The religious loonie _always_ lie about those outside their belief
system.
Post by Ted
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Repent!
Fuck off.
Post by Ted
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry
Hardly, liar.
Post by Ted
Do you accept Jesus?
He claims to, but like all the other loonies, he could only be
Christ-like if Jesus were an in-your-face, nasty, bigoted liar.
Ted
2020-09-24 17:44:35 UTC
On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 15:11:50 -0500, Christopher A. Lee
On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 12:16:50 -0400, "Sir Hømer Hall,
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Yap Honghor
You dislike truth and prefer to stay in the dark, that is why!
No, Yap, I dislike your constant lies and delusions.
As for the dark, that is what you followers of
Satan like. You willingly have chosen darkness
over light.
The religious loonie _always_ lie about those outside their belief
system.
Post by Ted
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Repent!
Fuck off.
Post by Ted
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry
Hardly, liar.
Post by Ted
Do you accept Jesus?
He claims to, but like all the other loonies, he could only be
Christ-like if Jesus were an in-your-face, nasty, bigoted liar.
LOL. That's true! :-)

Yap Honghor
2020-09-23 07:56:37 UTC
Every body should ignore the religious con scripture, at all cost!
Christopher A. Lee
What fucking "peril" was the in-our-face liar lying about?
Michael Christ
2020-09-19 23:09:26 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
heh..time for some fun ! ..oh yeah, don't forget to give
Herbert West
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
a ring !
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
you do, apparently...but what the hell for ? It's a total waste of
time an energy...and eventually it'll drive you fucking nuts !!
It has got nothing to do with religion.  And neither has your
rebellion.
Everything didn't just create itself, it can't.
Except to genius Christopher Lee!  Apparently 'Evolve it' Lee,
thinks
everything evolved itself from when it wasn't!  :-).
If it wasn't so serious, you guys are about as funny as it gets.
Michael Christ
Stop thinking Creation. Ask "how did this get here" and ignore the Bible
because it's bullshit.
Bible aside.

Asking a person not to 'think creation' is like asking a duck to stay
out of the water.

Or, like asking a Ted not to think at all.

Everything was created, it didn't just 'get here' on its own under its
own creation, not in a trillion years.

'Evolving itself' from when nothing was evolved at all is nothing less
than pseudoscience and insanity.

Michael Christ

Ted
2020-09-20 00:38:38 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
heh..time for some fun ! ..oh yeah, don't forget to give
Herbert West
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
a ring !
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
time an energy...and eventually it'll drive you fucking nuts !!
It has got nothing to do with religion.  And neither has your
rebellion.
Everything didn't just create itself, it can't.
Except to genius Christopher Lee!  Apparently 'Evolve it' Lee,
thinks
everything evolved itself from when it wasn't!  :-).
If it wasn't so serious, you guys are about as funny as it gets.
Michael Christ
Stop thinking Creation. Ask "how did this get here" and ignore the Bible
because it's bullshit.
Bible aside.
Asking a person not to 'think creation' is like asking a duck to stay
out of the water.
True, humans have an inmate propensity toward assuming creation.
Post by Michael Christ
Or, like asking a Ted not to think at all.
Thanks man.
Post by Michael Christ
Everything was created, it didn't just 'get here' on its own under its
own creation, not in a trillion years.
'Evolving itself' from when nothing was evolved at all is nothing less
than pseudoscience and insanity.
Michael Christ
From what you told me of your reaction at the tent revival and noting
that it was similar to mine, while we both held similar Fundy beliefs
otherwise, I assume you, as I did, have a respect for truth that most
christers lack.

So I think there may be a chance for you after all.
Michael Christ
2020-09-20 03:27:25 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
heh..time for some fun ! ..oh yeah, don't forget to give >
Herbert West
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
a ring !
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
You can be so cruel, John, I don't think your god Ben would
be
Post by John Locke
impressed.
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
method of  martyrdom. A pneumatic nail gun versus a hammer
and
Post by John Locke
dull
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
naughty little pun there...heh, heh.
John, you've got nothing and going nowhere and you talk like
you
Post by John Locke
have
Post by John Locke
than pseudoscience and insanity.
Michael Christ
From what you told me of your reaction at the tent revival and noting
that it was similar to mine, while we both held similar Fundy beliefs
otherwise, I assume you, as I did, have a respect for truth that most
christers lack.
I must have or I wouldn't be where I am today. However, you'd know it
takes many things to bring you to where you are in life, both good and
bad. You can't go fishing without having a hook, or a fish for that
matter, jab you now and again.
Post by Ted
So I think there may be a chance for you after all.
Well hope is a great thing for everybody.

Michael Christ

Ted
2020-09-20 20:11:28 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 21:21:21 +1000, Michael Christ
Does the world need another Saviour??
....oh hell yes !! ...would you like to volunteer
?...you
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Ted
got
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
heh..time for some fun ! ..oh yeah, don't forget to give >
Herbert West
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
a ring !
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
You can be so cruel, John, I don't think your god Ben would
be
Post by John Locke
impressed.
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
method of  martyrdom. A pneumatic nail gun versus a
hammer
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Ted
and
Post by John Locke
dull
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
naughty little pun there...heh, heh.
John, you've got nothing and going nowhere and you talk like
you
Post by John Locke
have
Post by John Locke
the highly improbable concept of any "judgment" or
"afterlife" >
Post by Michael Christ
doesn't
Post by John Locke
own creation, not in a trillion years.
'Evolving itself' from when nothing was evolved at all is
nothing
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Ted
less
Post by John Locke
than pseudoscience and insanity.
Michael Christ
From what you told me of your reaction at the tent revival and noting
that it was similar to mine, while we both held similar Fundy beliefs
otherwise, I assume you, as I did, have a respect for truth that most
christers lack.
I must have or I wouldn't be where I am today. However, you'd know it
takes many things to bring you to where you are in life, both good and
bad. You can't go fishing without having a hook, or a fish for that
matter, jab you now and again.
True.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Ted
So I think there may be a chance for you after all.
Well hope is a great thing for everybody.
Heheh, yeah.
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Do you work in the ICU?
Michael Christ
2020-09-21 08:28:08 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 21:21:21 +1000, Michael Christ
Does the world need another Saviour??
....oh hell yes !! ...would you like to volunteer
?...you
Post by John Locke
got
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
heh..time for some fun ! ..oh yeah, don't forget to
give >
Herbert West
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
a ring !
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
You can be so cruel, John, I don't think your god Ben
would
Post by John Locke
be
Post by John Locke
impressed.
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
method of  martyrdom. A pneumatic nail gun versus a
hammer
Post by John Locke
and
Post by John Locke
dull
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
naughty little pun there...heh, heh.
John, you've got nothing and going nowhere and you talk
like
Post by John Locke
you
Post by John Locke
have
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Stop thinking Creation. Ask "how did this get here" and
ignore
Post by John Locke
the Bible
Post by John Locke
out of the water.
True, humans have an inmate propensity toward assuming creation.
Or, like asking a Ted not to think at all.
Thanks man.
Everything was created, it didn't just 'get here' on its own
under
Post by John Locke
its
Post by John Locke
own creation, not in a trillion years.
'Evolving itself' from when nothing was evolved at all is
nothing
Post by John Locke
less
Post by John Locke
than pseudoscience and insanity.
Michael Christ
  From what you told me of your reaction at the tent revival and
noting
Post by John Locke
bad.  You can't go fishing without having a hook, or a fish for
that
Post by John Locke
matter, jab you now and again.
True.
Post by John Locke
So I think there may be a chance for you after all.
Well hope is a great thing for everybody.
Heheh, yeah.
Post by John Locke
Michael Christ
Do you work in the ICU?
Not anymore, I moved over to Haemodialysis but only for short periods at
the moment. Got stuck in the Covid bullshit and instead of doing 6
weeks had to do 4 1/2 months across the country in Western Australia. I
am semi-retired. My wife is also a Registered Nurse, a Nurse Unit
manager and works in palliative care.

I would like to see her go higher in management as she is certainly a
smarter Registered Nurse than me. Many times in life you only get one
shot at things, well, as I said.

Michael Christ

Ted
2020-09-21 17:17:11 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 21:21:21 +1000, Michael Christ
Does the world need another Saviour??
....oh hell yes !! ...would you like to volunteer
?...you
Post by John Locke
got
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
heh..time for some fun ! ..oh yeah, don't forget to
give >
Herbert West
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
a ring !
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
You can be so cruel, John, I don't think your god Ben
would
Post by John Locke
be
Post by John Locke
impressed.
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
method of  martyrdom. A pneumatic nail gun versus a
hammer
Post by John Locke
and
Post by John Locke
dull
Post by John Locke
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
naughty little pun there...heh, heh.
John, you've got nothing and going nowhere and you talk
like
Post by John Locke
you
Post by John Locke
have
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Stop thinking Creation. Ask "how did this get here" and
ignore
Post by John Locke
the Bible
Post by John Locke
out of the water.
True, humans have an inmate propensity toward assuming creation.
Or, like asking a Ted not to think at all.
Thanks man.
Everything was created, it didn't just 'get here' on its own
under
Post by John Locke
its
Post by John Locke
own creation, not in a trillion years.
'Evolving itself' from when nothing was evolved at all is
nothing
Post by John Locke
less
Post by John Locke
than pseudoscience and insanity.
Michael Christ
  From what you told me of your reaction at the tent
revival and
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Ted
noting
Post by John Locke
bad.  You can't go fishing without having a hook, or a fish for
that
Post by John Locke
matter, jab you now and again.
True.
Post by Michael Christ
am semi-retired. My wife is also a Registered Nurse, a Nurse Unit
manager and works in palliative care.
I would like to see her go higher in management as she is certainly a
smarter Registered Nurse than me. Many times in life you only get one
shot at things, well, as I said.
Michael Christ
We're lucky, I too have a wife who's smarter than me.

It sounds like you have (and certainly had) some interesting
experiences. Do you travel often? What is western Australia like? Is
there much outside of Perth? Some awesome beaches, I'm guessing.
Michael Christ
2020-09-22 08:46:32 UTC
Post by John Locke
got
the 4x4s ? I've got my Ewalt Don680 18 Gauge Brad >
Nailer...heh,
heh..time for some fun ! ..oh yeah, don't forget to >
give >
Herbert West
a ring !
"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early
in >
life I
absented myself from Christian assemblies." - Ben >
Franklin
You can be so cruel, John, I don't think your god Ben >
would
Post by John Locke
be
impressed.
Post by John Locke
dull
spikes ! Jesus would have died for an Ewalt Don680 >
nailer...ooops,
naughty little pun there...heh, heh.
John, you've got nothing and going nowhere and you talk >
like
Post by John Locke
you
Post by John Locke
have
Post by John Locke
concern me in the least. I don't have to worry about
that > >>
crap...but
you do, apparently...but what the hell for ? It's a
total >
waste of
time an energy...and eventually it'll drive you fucking >
nuts !!
It has got nothing to do with religion.  And neither
has
Post by John Locke
your >
rebellion.
Post by John Locke
it gets.
Michael Christ
Stop thinking Creation. Ask "how did this get here" and >
ignore
Post by John Locke
the Bible
Post by John Locke
out of the water.
True, humans have an inmate propensity toward assuming
creation.
Or, like asking a Ted not to think at all.
Thanks man.
Everything was created, it didn't just 'get here' on its
own
Post by John Locke
under
Post by John Locke
its
Post by John Locke
own creation, not in a trillion years.
'Evolving itself' from when nothing was evolved at all is >
nothing
Post by John Locke
less
Post by John Locke
than pseudoscience and insanity.
Michael Christ
  From what you told me of your reaction at the tent
revival and
Post by John Locke
noting
Post by John Locke
otherwise, I assume you, as I did, have a respect for truth
that
Post by John Locke
most
Post by John Locke
christers lack.
Post by John Locke
I must have or I wouldn't be where I am today.  However, you'd
know
Post by John Locke
it
Post by John Locke
takes many things to bring you to where you are in life, both
good
Post by John Locke
and
Post by John Locke
shot at things, well, as I said.
Michael Christ
We're lucky, I too have a wife who's smarter than me.
It sounds like you have (and certainly had) some interesting
experiences. Do you travel often?
Not really, but I guess so.
Post by Ted
What is western Australia like?
Well it is a big state so you can virtually do whatever you want and go
wherever suits you. Colder down south, hot and very hot up north.
Beautiful beaches all along the coast.

More easier going than eastern Australia, I find. I would pick Perth if
I was to live in a City in Australia.

Is
Post by Ted
there much outside of Perth? Some awesome beaches, I'm guessing.
Big gaps to get somewhere but worth getting there, I would say.

I think all countries have their good and bad, beautiful and ordinary.
Same as here in Tasmania.

Out in the country with the trees anywhere is a good start in my book.

Michael Christ

Tim
If you weren't so fucking stupid, you might earn some respect. But christers, spewing christer pap in an atheist NG, have to expect to get bitch slapped. So, stop whining like a bitch, and fuck off.
Michael Christ
2020-09-19 21:27:59 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by John Locke
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 21:21:21 +1000, Michael Christ
Does the world need another Saviour??
....oh hell yes !! ...would you like to volunteer ?...you got
the 4x4s ? I've got my Ewalt Don680 18 Gauge Brad Nailer...heh,
heh..time for some fun ! ..oh yeah, don't forget to give Herbert West
a ring !
"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life I
absented myself from Christian assemblies." - Ben Franklin
You can be so cruel, John, I don't think your god Ben would be impressed.
If you weren't so fucking stupid, you might earn some respect. But christers, spewing christer pap in an atheist NG, have to expect to get bitch slapped. So, stop whining like a bitch, and fuck off.
Sorry, everything belongs to God.

Even your small plot that needs some serious attention.

Stop spewing crap on the newsgroup and go and do something useful, Timmy.

Michael Christ

Yap Honghor
You mental...THERE IS NO FUCKING PIXIE FOR THINGS TO BELONG TO!!!!!!!
Yap Honghor
2020-09-19 00:45:43 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Well, if you are not perfect here and now...
Eph_2:6  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in
...there's going to have to be another for those sinners up there.
Perhaps that rocket to Mars can be of some help??
Hope there is such a big rocket capable to bring all the theists to Mars which is probably the place of residence for your pixie...