Atheists Asked For Proof Of their Claims And Refuse To Provide It
2018-05-12 07:09:40 UTC
I have compiled a list of some of these instances:

ATHEISTS ASKED FOR PROOF AND REFUSE TO PROVIDE IT

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/LkmbzZAn9jg/nm9tLG7bBQAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/FiOo992EmEg/yj6xBgR7DAAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/ZyA1RF8O2kY/HGsgd9huDQAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/C_-RxxpvE-Q/lKXY0E-CDQAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/HklX41goCDU/HJ8HdFuuCAAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/ch-txIo3AiM/Yff_Wy07CAAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/t8qq9Fzqnr8/7Hclqz1rAQAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/BH7ky0AqLLE/Gdy3OjbuAAAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/rZ6UDIO41uM/iLY44wt0AgAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/JlXXXpKF4x0/XmT7z7D1DgAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/0mhAsBNTbVk/NSrmmXWNCwAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/K7KqkYAQCfI/s_odMGmcBgAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/c1ggII81W1A/b7MEo9ojAgAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/i7VTKnOzXZ8/Gtftfzo6AAAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/Ui5jdneIkK8/zw3CssH-BQAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/smKZJYy99aM/hmC39ECCBwAJ
v***@gmail.com
2018-05-12 07:12:30 UTC
[...]
HERE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE VIDEOS

v***@gmail.com
2018-05-12 07:40:54 UTC
[...]
http://youtu.be/0DA1y_s2D5M
one of my favorite rock songs

Yap Honghor
2018-05-12 10:32:00 UTC
ATHEISTS ASKED FOR PROOF AND REFUSE TO PROVIDE IT
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/LkmbzZAn9jg/nm9tLG7bBQAJ
Just to counter your inane post, you asked for evidence in this instance to try to prove you did not claim atheism is a belief....

But, do you admit your indirect claim since you posted links that US court ruled that atheism is a religion????

Do you deny?
Malte Runz
2018-05-13 13:40:43 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 00:09:40 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:

Why don't you tell us what is really wrong?
Malte Runz
v***@gmail.com
2018-05-13 17:20:12 UTC
One of these days, you dimwitted atheists will realize that psychoanalyzing me is a waste of time. I mean EXACTLY what I say and nothing more.
Mitchell Holman
Just like the Bible means exactly what IT says?
Christopher A. Lee
He means what he says, even when they are deliberately nasty lies?
Don Martin
2018-05-13 19:38:38 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Why don't you tell us what is really wrong?
--
Malte Runz
One of these days, you dimwitted atheists will realize that
psychoanalyzing me is a waste of time. I mean EXACTLY what I say and
nothing more.
Just like the Bible means exactly what IT says?
He means what he says, even when they are deliberately nasty lies?
I wonder what "claims" he has in mind? Is "you have no real evidence
for your deity" a claim? But that is essentially a negative and
beyond proof. Perhaps our claim is "I don't believe you," which is a
personal stance requiring no proof. In both of these, it is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist), but again ArtieJo attempts to evade the
issue by means of blustering bullshit.

So what else is new?
2018-05-13 20:47:15 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Why don't you tell us what is really wrong?
--
Malte Runz
One of these days, you dimwitted atheists will realize that
psychoanalyzing me is a waste of time. I mean EXACTLY what I say and
nothing more.
Just like the Bible means exactly what IT says?
He means what he says, even when they are deliberately nasty lies?
I wonder what "claims" he has in mind? Is "you have no real evidence
for your deity" a claim? But that is essentially a negative and
beyond proof.
It's the falsifiable position pending their supplying the absent
evidence.

Of course, every time they lie about this, reinforces it - as does
every copout, every ad hominem, every transparent fallacy, etc.
Post by Don Martin
Perhaps our claim is "I don't believe you," which is a
personal stance requiring no proof. In both of these, it is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist), but again ArtieJo attempts to evade the
issue by means of blustering bullshit.
Which none of them has ever done. They imagine that repeating
fallacious arguments they don't understand, like Kalam and other first
cause nonsense, the argument from design, etc somehow "prove" it.
Post by Don Martin
So what else is new?
Water is wet?
Don Martin
2018-05-14 22:31:47 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Perhaps our claim is "I don't believe you," which is a
personal stance requiring no proof. In both of these, it is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist), but again ArtieJo attempts to evade the
issue by means of blustering bullshit.
Which none of them has ever done. They imagine that repeating
fallacious arguments they don't understand, like Kalam and other first
cause nonsense, the argument from design, etc somehow "prove" it.
Post by Don Martin
So what else is new?
Water is wet?
Color me astonished.
StanFast
2018-05-17 20:40:43 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Perhaps our claim is "I don't believe you," which is a
personal stance requiring no proof. In both of these, it is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist), but again ArtieJo attempts to evade the
issue by means of blustering bullshit.
Which none of them has ever done. They imagine that repeating
fallacious arguments they don't understand, like Kalam and other first
cause nonsense, the argument from design, etc somehow "prove" it.
Post by Don Martin
So what else is new?
Water is wet?
Color me astonished.
--
that is not a color
2018-05-21 19:57:17 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Perhaps our claim is "I don't believe you," which is a
personal stance requiring no proof. In both of these, it is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist), but again ArtieJo attempts to evade the
issue by means of blustering bullshit.
Which none of them has ever done. They imagine that repeating
fallacious arguments they don't understand, like Kalam and other first
cause nonsense, the argument from design, etc somehow "prove" it.
Post by Don Martin
So what else is new?
Water is wet?
What they really want most of all is for us to prove their religion
is true for them, since they can't do this themselves. When we
refuse to do this, as is our logical right, they accuse us of
believing. I never could understand this, since it makes no sense.
We've proved that their beliefs are total nonsense probably thou-
sands of times over the last 25+ years, yet they still stupidly try
to scare us with their silly/dangerous religious nonsense. If they
can't defend their own beliefs, that's their problem, not ours. And,
if we don't accept what they consider to be proof (Their own personal
beliefs, nothing more), they say we'll never accept anything they say.
Maybe not, if their proofs aren't proofs and they supply no evidence.
Now, watch them say that they don't have to supply proof or evidence
of their beliefs. Yes, they do. We recognize a cowardly a copout when
we see one. It's their job to explain and back up their beliefs. If
they can't, as I've already said, that's their problem. In nearly 30
years, they've failed to do so. They simply restate their personal
beliefs, not why they believe or what convinced them. And, if we refuse
to accept their silly 'explanations' and say why, they freak out.
Nothing new. They've been doing this for nearly 3 decades. And not
having convinced any atheist here that they are right in all this time,
they have become nothing but troll pests. I bet they're even proud of
that. It shows how childish they are. No proof, no evidence, just pests.
v***@gmail.com
2018-05-25 06:32:10 UTC
Post by Don Martin
So what else is new?
Water is wet?
What they really want most of all is for us to prove their religion
is true for them, since they can't do this themselves.
That's silly, since you deny God exists.

When we
Post by hypatiab7
refuse to do this, as is our logical right, they accuse us of
believing.
Show us that.

Show us where you did that.
duke
2018-05-25 20:54:25 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
We've proved that their beliefs are total nonsense probably thou-
sands of times over the last 25+ years,
Show us where you did that.
They never have. It's impossible

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
There are lots of them. If you want specifics, you must read the links I posted. Of course, being an atheist coward, you are afraid to do that.
Street
You have nothing substantial, Joe. You're just a raving jackass.
StanFast
2018-05-17 20:40:16 UTC
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
So what else is new?
Hollis Brown Jr.
2018-05-17 20:52:52 UTC
Post by StanFast
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
Why would a believer pretend not to believe? Doesn't that tend to enrage most gods?

duke
2018-05-18 17:16:08 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 13:52:52 -0700 (PDT), "Hollis Brown Jr."
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
Why would a believer pretend not to believe? Doesn't that tend to enrage most gods?
Only one - the living God almighty.

*****
Peter Pan
Are you saying God is alive?
duke

*****
Peter Pan
2018-05-20 06:42:45 UTC
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
Why would a believer pretend not to believe? Doesn't that tend to enrage most gods?
Only one - the living God almighty.
Are you saying God is alive?
Living.
By what definition of "life" is God alive?

Feel free to plagiarize.
aaa
2018-05-20 13:17:45 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
Why would a believer pretend not to believe? Doesn't that tend to enrage most gods?
Only one - the living God almighty.
Are you saying God is alive?
Living.
By what definition of "life" is God alive?
Feel free to plagiarize.
God is the source of life. All lives come from God and depend on God.

Melzzzzz
2018-05-20 15:36:23 UTC
God is the source of life. All lives come from God and depend on God.
This is not evident.
2018-05-20 20:18:28 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
God is the source of life. All lives come from God and depend on God.
This is not evident.
It should be evident if you can realize that the human mind is the
result of the intelligent spiritual energy coming from God to illuminate
the world in front of us. Without God as the source of our intelligent
mind, the world will go dark, and the mind will cease to exist. We would
have no consciousness, no life. We are alive not just because we have a
functioning body. It's also because we have a spiritual mind that is
constantly supported by God with intelligence. Without God, we would be
the human bodies on life support.

2018-05-20 16:15:30 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
Why would a believer pretend not to believe? Doesn't that tend to enrage most gods?
Only one - the living God almighty.
Are you saying God is alive?
Living.
By what definition of "life" is God alive?
Feel free to plagiarize.
God is the source of life. All lives come from God and depend on God.
Peanut came from satan.

2018-05-20 20:36:33 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
Why would a believer pretend not to believe? Doesn't that tend to enrage most gods?
Only one - the living God almighty.
Are you saying God is alive?
Living.
By what definition of "life" is God alive?
Feel free to plagiarize.
God is the source of life. All lives come from God and depend on God.
Peanut came from satan.
I wouldn't go that far. There is only God. Satan is just the result of
human ignorance. There is no Satan, but we as humans are often ignorant.

2018-05-22 17:59:32 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
Why would a believer pretend not to believe? Doesn't that tend to enrage most gods?
Only one - the living God almighty.
Are you saying God is alive?
Living.
By what definition of "life" is God alive?
Feel free to plagiarize.
God is the source of life. All lives come from God and depend on God.
Peanut came from satan.
I wouldn't go that far. There is only God. Satan is just the result of
human ignorance. There is no Satan, but we as humans are often ignorant.
I wouldn't go so far as to say "NO" satan, but I'm with you. As God is all
love, a turning away is a satan by definition. Technically, satan lives in each
one of us the moment we turn form God. It is we who are telling God "no".

Just you fucking imagination!!!!!
aaa
2018-05-21 12:51:49 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
Why would a believer pretend not to believe? Doesn't that tend to enrage most gods?
Only one - the living God almighty.
Are you saying God is alive?
Living.
By what definition of "life" is God alive?
Feel free to plagiarize.
God is the source of life. All lives come from God and depend on God.
Just you fucking imagination!!!!!
Just your blind denial.

THERE IS NO FUCKING PIXIE IN THIS UNIVERSE, LET ALONE HERE ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!
aaa
2018-05-22 14:09:49 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
Why would a believer pretend not to believe? Doesn't that tend to enrage most gods?
Only one - the living God almighty.
Are you saying God is alive?
Living.
By what definition of "life" is God alive?
Feel free to plagiarize.
God is the source of life. All lives come from God and depend on God.
Just you fucking imagination!!!!
Just your blind denial.
THERE IS NO FUCKING PIXIE IN THIS UNIVERSE, LET ALONE HERE ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!
Still just your blind denial. You have nothing else.

2018-05-23 03:01:19 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
Why would a believer pretend not to believe? Doesn't that tend to enrage most gods?
Only one - the living God almighty.
Are you saying God is alive?
Living.
By what definition of "life" is God alive?
Feel free to plagiarize.
God is the source of life. All lives come from God and depend on God.
Just you fucking imagination!!!!
Just your blind denial.
THERE IS NO FUCKING PIXIE IN THIS UNIVERSE, LET ALONE HERE ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!
Still just your blind denial. You have nothing else.
I did not prevent you from showing your pixie on the stage, in the open...
Did I?
aaa
2018-05-23 15:09:15 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
[...]
That's not how it works. You can't ask God to come to you. You have to
follow and search for God instead.

2018-05-24 10:04:10 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
[...]
That is exactly how real world works!
If you own a pixie and it can't solve quake problem or flood problem or regrow lost limbs, it is as good as non-existent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you fucking understand?
aaa
2018-05-24 13:27:24 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
On Sat, 19 May 2018 05:42:19 +0800, Peter Pan
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
On Thu, 17 May 2018 13:52:52 -0700 (PDT),
On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 2:40:19 PM
On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 1:38:41 PM
[...]
I do understand. That's just your ignorant opinion based on your
mistaken evidence. It says nothing about God. It only proves your total
ignorance of God.

Hate9
2018-05-24 17:08:40 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
[...]
Whose ignorance of God is responsible for the documented fact that
interventional prayer, regardless of religion, denomination, and basically
any other factors, does not work at all?
aaa
2018-05-24 21:04:48 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
[...]
I'm not sure what you are talking about. For a prayer to work, it has to
be God's will instead of our own will, and we should pray to the
spiritual God for the spiritual things instead of the material things.
If we pray for money, we would actually be praying to the money god instead.

2018-05-25 01:58:35 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
On Thu, 17 May 2018 13:52:52 -0700 (PDT), "Hollis Brown
On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 2:40:19 PM UTC-6, StanFast
On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 1:38:41 PM UTC-6, Don Martin
[...]
We don't care what you call god.
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made

2018-05-25 16:56:38 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
[...]
That is the reason why you don't know God. Your ignorance of God and
God's spiritual reality are keeping you from understanding the theist
belief.

2018-05-26 03:32:59 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
[...]
Why would I want to understand your insane, unevidenced, imaginary beliefs?

So how does that accord with the parable about the good seed and the bad seed? The parable compares the "bad seed" to an enemy planting weed seeds amongst your crop. If that seed is planted by an enemy of God, Satan maybe, then that implies some life doesn't come from God.
duke

*****
Peter Pan
2018-05-20 17:13:07 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
Why would a believer pretend not to believe? Doesn't that tend to enrage most gods?
Only one - the living God almighty.
Are you saying God is alive?
Living.
By what definition of "life" is God alive?
Feel free to plagiarize.
Living.
Life means living? You are being circular.

This is your way of conceding that God is dead.
Street
What an idiot.
duke
2018-05-22 18:00:37 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
Why would a believer pretend not to believe? Doesn't that tend to enrage most gods?
Only one - the living God almighty.
Are you saying God is alive?
Living.
By what definition of "life" is God alive?
Feel free to plagiarize.
Living.
Life means living? You are being circular.
Then what is "living"?
Post by Peter Pan
This is your way of conceding that God is dead.
Our God is the "Living God".

*****
Peter Pan
2018-05-22 21:36:17 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
Why would a believer pretend not to believe? Doesn't that tend to enrage most gods?
Only one - the living God almighty.
Are you saying God is alive?
Living.
By what definition of "life" is God alive?
Feel free to plagiarize.
Living.
Life means living? You are being circular.
Then what is "living"?
Again, Whooshie, i'm asking you to define it.
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
This is your way of conceding that God is dead.
Our God is the "Living God".
What does "living" mean? Definition, please.
Is that too complicated for you?
duke
2018-05-23 20:04:11 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
Why would a believer pretend not to believe? Doesn't that tend to enrage most gods?
Only one - the living God almighty.
Are you saying God is alive?
Living.
By what definition of "life" is God alive?
Feel free to plagiarize.
Living.
Life means living? You are being circular.
Then what is "living"?
Again, Whooshie, i'm asking you to define it.
Let us say "not an inanimate object like a statue" which cannot interface with
us..
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
This is your way of conceding that God is dead.
Our God is the "Living God".
What does "living" mean? Definition, please.
Is that too complicated for you?
Now you know.

*****
Peter Pan
2018-05-23 22:07:04 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
Why would a believer pretend not to believe? Doesn't that tend to enrage most gods?
Only one - the living God almighty.
Are you saying God is alive?
Living.
By what definition of "life" is God alive?
Feel free to plagiarize.
Living.
Life means living? You are being circular.
Then what is "living"?
Again, Whooshie, i'm asking you to define it.
Let us say "not an inanimate object like a statue" which cannot interface with
us..
You can only define life by saying what it's not?

Love and hate are not inanimate objects, since they
aren't objects. Ditto for stupidity and intelligence. So
you're saying those are alive.

If stupidity is alive, its name is Whooshie.
Post by duke
Now you know.
Street
2018-05-23 22:45:24 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
[...]
Duke won't understand what you mean. And he'll demonstrate that with an
idiotic response.
duke
2018-05-25 20:59:57 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
It is up to the
theist to blow us out of the water by coming up with some valid
evidence for said god, but I have never seen that happen (or I would
no longer be an atheist),
stop lying (and you aren't even an atheist)
Why would a believer pretend not to believe? Doesn't that tend to enrage most gods?
Only one - the living God almighty.
Are you saying God is alive?
Living.
By what definition of "life" is God alive?
Feel free to plagiarize.
Living.
Life means living? You are being circular.
Then what is "living"?
Again, Whooshie, i'm asking you to define it.
Let us say "not an inanimate object like a statue" which cannot interface with
us..
You can only define life by saying what it's not?
Definition of alive
1 having life : not dead or inanimate

Sounds like a winner to me.
Post by Peter Pan
Love and hate are not inanimate objects, since they
aren't objects. Ditto for stupidity and intelligence. So
you're saying those are alive.
Emotions are the strongest feelings that come to life through our highest highs
and our lowest lows. The two most extreme emotions known to man are love and
hate. As experience has taught me, "Love conquers all." With love, you can do
anything. The power of love is stronger than hate because love gets you where
you want to go and hate only brings pain and sorrow in its wake.

God is love; satan is hate.

*****
Peter Pan
2018-05-26 05:46:33 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
[...]
Sounds circular to me. Besides which i asked you to
define life, not alive.

The upshot being you can't find a definition of life that
would include God. So your God, even if it existed, is a
dead thing. Ergo it's proper to use the pronoun "it"
instead of "he".

Thanks for trying.

<snip plagiarized pussy pablum>
duke
2018-05-26 17:18:51 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by StanFast
[...]
The condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead
organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the
power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.

Now, that should be clear to you.
Post by Peter Pan
The upshot being you can't find a definition of life that
would include God. So your God, even if it existed, is a
dead thing. Ergo it's proper to use the pronoun "it"
instead of "he".
No, a statue is a dead thing. God is alive.

2018-05-13 23:15:19 UTC
https://tinyurl.com/yd59p2kt
https://tinyurl.com/yd59p2kt
https://tinyurl.com/yd59p2kt
Cloud Hobbit
2018-05-14 08:32:54 UTC
He means what he says, even when >they are deliberately nasty >lies?
How many of those posts does he think were claims of fact?
v***@gmail.com
Again, the liar who claims he has killfiled me comments on my posts.
Street
You're an idiot who can't read.
fanubba
2018-05-13 18:12:38 UTC
ATHEISTS ASKED FOR PROOF AND REFUSE TO PROVIDE IT
God believes are fakes because they're afraid of dying to be with
their God. If they were ernest, they'd be killing themselves to be
with their God.
Yap Honghor
2018-05-14 03:44:37 UTC
Post by fanubba
Post by v***@gmail.com
ATHEISTS ASKED FOR PROOF AND REFUSE TO PROVIDE IT
God believes are fakes because they're afraid of dying to be with
their God. If they were ernest, they'd be killing themselves to be
with their God.
The believers should really do it as suggested above, as an example for others!!!!
Otherwise, no one else would follow.....
v***@gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/9-EYspUbgYY/fY1FgwrtCQAJ
MarkA
2018-05-17 13:57:45 UTC
ATHEISTS ASKED FOR PROOF AND REFUSE TO PROVIDE IT
Just for fun, how would you propose someone prove the claim, "I don't
believe gods exist"?
--
MarkA

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are
putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. -- Mark Twain
Christopher A. Lee
2018-05-17 14:36:20 UTC
Post by MarkA
Post by v***@gmail.com
ATHEISTS ASKED FOR PROOF AND REFUSE TO PROVIDE IT
Just for fun, how would you propose someone prove the claim, "I don't
believe gods exist"?
He's the stupid kind of theist who can't understand the world beyond
his religion, and being a binary thinker he turns not sharing his
belief into claim of the opposite.

We've explained ourselves to him so often, that all he has had left
for far too many years, is deliberate nastiness.
duke
2018-05-18 17:20:33 UTC
Post by MarkA
Post by v***@gmail.com
ATHEISTS ASKED FOR PROOF AND REFUSE TO PROVIDE IT
Just for fun, how would you propose someone prove the claim, "I don't
believe gods exist"?
He's the stupid kind of theist who can't understand the world beyond
his religion, and being a binary thinker he turns not sharing his
belief into claim of the opposite.
We've explained ourselves to him so often, that all he has had left
for far too many years, is deliberate nastiness.
No, that's a lie. You, none of you, have offered any reason to believe there is
no God. We people of God have reasons galore for God's presence amongst us.

2018-05-18 19:48:29 UTC
No, that's a lie. You, none of you, have offered any reason to believe there is
no God. We people of God have reasons galore for God's presence amongst us.

Every atheist here has explained why we do not believe in your God. You continue to claim something that is false. We don't believe there is no God.
We do not believe that your God is real. There might be one, just not yours. There is no reason any objective examination of the bible or of the supposed nature of God to think that it is anything more than myth.

Countless explanations have been given to you and you still lie about us and what we believe and why. Get over it.

Countless failures by you to show anything like proof of a God should be enough to tell you that you're beating a dead horse.

You do not have anything but beliefs and we don't share them because they don't make sense.

Let God sort it out.
You failed, as a spokesperson and as a Christian.
v***@gmail.com
2018-05-18 20:29:05 UTC
No, that's a lie. You, none of you, have offered any reason to believe there is
no God. We people of God have reasons galore for God's presence amongst us.
Every atheist here has explained why we do not believe in your God.
Really? Show us where the following have explained that:

Yap
Ted
Sam
Lee
Hollis Brown
Yap Honghor
2018-05-18 23:48:49 UTC
No, that's a lie. You, none of you, have offered any reason to believe there is
no God. We people of God have reasons galore for God's presence amongst us.
Every atheist here has explained why we do not believe in your God.
Yap
Ted
Sam
Lee
Hollis Brown
It had been explained in multiple times that THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE FOR ANY PIXIE, to you and to all the fools here!
Your imaginary does not constitute a kind of proof....
v***@gmail.com
You just said you don't believe in God. HAHAHAHA!
duke
2018-05-19 17:54:29 UTC
On Fri, 18 May 2018 12:48:29 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
No, that's a lie. You, none of you, have offered any reason to believe there is
no God. We people of God have reasons galore for God's presence amongst us.
Every atheist here has explained why we do not believe in your God. You continue to claim something that is false. We don't believe there is no God.
We do not believe that your God is real. There might be one, just not yours. There is no reason any objective examination of the bible or of the supposed nature of God to think that it is anything more than myth.
Nope, none of you have. You have "no evidence", and I have it galore.
Post by duke
Countless explanations have been given to you and you still lie about us and what we believe and why. Get over it.
Nope. Never has anyone established why "no God".
Post by duke
Countless failures by you to show anything like proof of a God should be enough to tell you that you're beating a dead horse.
Yep, you're dead alright.
Post by duke
You do not have anything but beliefs and we don't share them because they don't make sense.
I have evidence; you don't.
Post by duke
Let God sort it out.
You failed, as a spokesperson and as a Christian.
God already sorted it out. He's got a place called hell for you.

*****
Malte Runz
2018-05-17 20:37:21 UTC
Post by MarkA
Post by v***@gmail.com
ATHEISTS ASKED FOR PROOF AND REFUSE TO PROVIDE IT
Just for fun, how would you propose someone prove the claim, "I don't
believe gods exist"?
I feel obliged to correct you before Joe 'The Tandy Man' Bruno starts
screaming YOU CAN'T READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. He is not asking for proof
of our atheism, but rather proof of something in particular, and the
evil atheist failed to provide it.

But whenever I hear somebody say 'you can't prove atheism is true' I
know I'm dealing with numbnuts, and Joe certainly fits that bill in so
many other ways.
Malte Runz
Christopher A. Lee
2018-05-17 21:05:23 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 22:37:21 +0200, Malte Runz
Post by Malte Runz
Post by MarkA
Post by v***@gmail.com
ATHEISTS ASKED FOR PROOF AND REFUSE TO PROVIDE IT
Just for fun, how would you propose someone prove the claim, "I don't
believe gods exist"?
I feel obliged to correct you before Joe 'The Tandy Man' Bruno starts
screaming YOU CAN'T READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. He is not asking for proof
of our atheism, but rather proof of something in particular, and the
evil atheist failed to provide it.
But whenever I hear somebody say 'you can't prove atheism is true' I
know I'm dealing with numbnuts, and Joe certainly fits that bill in so
many other ways.
The morons who say that, have no idea what an atheist is - even when
we've explained it over and over again.

Mad Joe is one of the loonies who refuses to allow us simply to be
people who aren't any kind of theist. So, like the rest of them, he
twists it into the non-existent claim that his particular god doesn't
exist - to him, it's a given that it does so that makes it so for us
as well..

So he demands proof - even though that's a straw man.
v***@gmail.com
https://tinyurl.com/yd59p2kt
aaa
2018-05-20 13:14:05 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Post by MarkA
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Atheism is logically unjustifiable. It's entirely based on the person's
ignorance in philosophy in general. It's philosophically false and
unenlightened. It has the intelligence of ignorant human baby who
doesn't really know anything with an extremely prejudiced mind based on
the little scientific knowledge it pretends to know. It's
unphilosophical and unintelligent baby's gibberish.

Melzzzzz
2018-05-20 15:35:58 UTC
Atheism is logically unjustifiable. It's entirely based on the person's
ignorance in philosophy in general. It's philosophically false and
unenlightened. It has the intelligence of ignorant human baby who
doesn't really know anything with an extremely prejudiced mind based on
the little scientific knowledge it pretends to know. It's
unphilosophical and unintelligent baby's gibberish.
Atheism is one step beyond superstition. Atheism is clear thinking,
believing in what is evident and discarding childishness.
Atheist grown up woman/man.
2018-05-20 16:07:45 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
Atheism is logically unjustifiable.
A deliberately stupid, nasty, unsolicited lie by an in-your-face
psychopath.
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
It's entirely based on the person's
ignorance in philosophy in general.
Another lie. When one has no reason to believe something, then one
doesn't - it reduces to "somebody else believes it and has neither the
courtesy nor commonsense to keep his nonsense to himself"."
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
It's philosophically false and
unenlightened.
And another lie.
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
It has the intelligence of ignorant human baby who
doesn't really know anything with an extremely prejudiced mind based on
the little scientific knowledge it pretends to know. It's
Multiple, deliberately nasty lies.
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
unphilosophical and unintelligent baby's gibberish.
What makes this seriously mentally ill individual so deliberately
in-your-face nasty?
Post by Melzzzzz
Atheism is one step beyond superstition. Atheism is clear thinking,
believing in what is evident and discarding childishness.
Atheist grown up woman/man.
If he went to a black bar, an Irish bar or a Polish bar and behaved
that way towatds the regulars, would he whine when they rearranged his
face for him?

Would he whine when he was put away for hate crime?

He's such a coward that he does it here, hiding behind the anonimity
of his keyboard and the Internet.
aaa
2018-05-20 20:54:05 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
Atheism is logically unjustifiable.
A deliberately stupid, nasty, unsolicited lie by an in-your-face
psychopath.
I did talk about the illogic of atheism specifically. Too bad you were
not around.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
It's entirely based on the person's ignorance in philosophy in
general.
Another lie. When one has no reason to believe something, then one
doesn't - it reduces to "somebody else believes it and has neither
the courtesy nor commonsense to keep his nonsense to himself"."
The atheist disbelief is not based on knowledge. It's based on
ignorance. That is the problem. It's illogical and unjustifiable. It's
the blind man denying the existence of the sun. That's how ridiculous
atheism is.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
unphilosophical and unintelligent baby's gibberish.
What makes this seriously mentally ill individual so deliberately
in-your-face nasty?
There is nothing nasty. Your atheism is ugly.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Melzzzzz
Atheism is one step beyond superstition. Atheism is clear
thinking, believing in what is evident and discarding
childishness. Atheist grown up woman/man.
If he went to a black bar, an Irish bar or a Polish bar and behaved
that way towatds the regulars, would he whine when they rearranged
his face for him?
Would he whine when he was put away for hate crime?
He's such a coward that he does it here, hiding behind the
anonimity of his keyboard and the Internet.
There is nothing personal in what I said. I'm merely pointing out the
fault of atheism.

2018-05-20 19:20:32 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
Atheism is logically unjustifiable. It's entirely based on the person's
ignorance in philosophy in general. It's philosophically false and
unenlightened. It has the intelligence of ignorant human baby who
doesn't really know anything with an extremely prejudiced mind based on
the little scientific knowledge it pretends to know. It's
unphilosophical and unintelligent baby's gibberish.
Atheism is one step beyond superstition. Atheism is clear thinking,
believing in what is evident and discarding childishness.
Atheist grown up woman/man.
The knowledge in science doesn't need to be believed in. It's already
well known and proven. Atheism as an ideology is making science a human
belief instead of actual knowledge. It's idolizing science. Since
science doesn't pretend to know everything and is always a limited
provisional understanding, the ignorance of atheism is evident for all
to see. Science is clear thinking, but atheism is ideological wishful
thinking and religious worship in science. That, in itself, is already a
form of superstition.

Says someone with a brain injury.....
aaa
2018-05-21 15:32:17 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Post by MarkA
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
That's a false argument. You should be astonished to see a person with
brain injury dismantling atheism with nothing but simple logic and
common sense.

Who ever "dismantled atheism"?
Christopher A. Lee
2018-05-21 20:31:24 UTC
On Mon, 21 May 2018 13:39:36 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Malte Runz
Post by MarkA
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
The deluded fanatic has dismantled his own straw man - even after he
has been repeatedly corrected by atheists.
v***@gmail.com
He doesn't believe a word you say and neither do I.
TT Liams
2018-05-25 18:07:42 UTC
On Mon, 21 May 2018 13:39:36 -0500, Mitchell Holman
On Thu, 17 May 2018 22:37:21 +0200, Malte Runz
That's just cause your not smart enough to understand it lol.
aaa

2018-05-22 02:48:03 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Post by MarkA
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Brain damaged fool like you can demand logic and common sense from normal people? HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

The sooner you ask for a bed in the psycho ward the better....
aaa
2018-05-22 14:09:04 UTC
Post by MarkA
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Your misunderstanding again. I offered my simple logic and common sense
instead. Which one of us is brain damaged fool now?

2018-05-18 17:21:23 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Post by MarkA
Post by v***@gmail.com
ATHEISTS ASKED FOR PROOF AND REFUSE TO PROVIDE IT
Just for fun, how would you propose someone prove the claim, "I don't
believe gods exist"?
I feel obliged to correct you before Joe 'The Tandy Man' Bruno starts
screaming YOU CAN'T READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. He is not asking for proof
of our atheism, but rather proof of something in particular, and the
evil atheist failed to provide it.
But whenever I hear somebody say 'you can't prove atheism is true' I
know I'm dealing with numbnuts, and Joe certainly fits that bill in so
many other ways.
But we have evidence galore for the existence of God.

2018-05-18 18:18:15 UTC
But we have evidence galore for the existence of God.
"You can't "prove" it. You just think so.
And you have no reason to believe it. It's
just make believe on your part."
Duke (Earl Weber) May 18, 2018

http://tinyurl.com/yackjxzk
duke
2018-05-19 17:55:45 UTC
But we have evidence galore for the existence of God.
"You can't "prove" it. You just think so.
No, I can't prove it, and neither can you offer anything in opposition.
Post by Mitchell Holman
And you have no reason to believe it.
Of course I do, and it's everywhere.

2018-05-17 20:52:45 UTC
Post by MarkA
Post by v***@gmail.com
ATHEISTS ASKED FOR PROOF AND REFUSE TO PROVIDE IT
Just for fun, how would you propose someone prove the claim, "I don't
believe gods exist"?
Living a life as if that were the ordinary state of the universe,
absent any convincing evidence that some ghod or ghodz did exist?

2018-05-18 17:22:06 UTC
Post by MarkA
Post by v***@gmail.com
ATHEISTS ASKED FOR PROOF AND REFUSE TO PROVIDE IT
Just for fun, how would you propose someone prove the claim, "I don't
believe gods exist"?
Living a life as if that were the ordinary state of the universe,
absent any convincing evidence that some ghod or ghodz did exist?
That it exists can't be without the will of God almighty.

2018-05-18 21:02:27 UTC
Post by MarkA
Post by v***@gmail.com
ATHEISTS ASKED FOR PROOF AND REFUSE TO PROVIDE IT
Just for fun, how would you propose someone prove the claim, "I don't
believe gods exist"?
Living a life as if that were the ordinary state of the universe,
absent any convincing evidence that some ghod or ghodz did exist?
That it exists can't be without the will of God almighty.
As has been expressed to you before: "SEZ YOU!"

You assume the supposed Omnipotent Monster's existence, and
then try to flip the burden of proof upon the unconvinced.

[/Dana Carvey's Geo HW Bush]

Na' Ga' Doot!

[/DC's Bush41]

2018-05-20 14:58:37 UTC
As has been expressed to you before: "SEZ YOU!"
SEZ GOD.
Todd? I don't know any Todd.....

If you say so.................
duke

[...]