Pagan Christ
JTEM
2020-03-25 03:24:47 UTC
Was just watching a horrible "Documentary" on amazon prime
called "Pagan Christ." It pretends to expose the myth of Jesus
but instead it just offers you a new one.

...atheists will be sorely disappointed!

It's narrative goes something like this:

Everyone is born with the Spirit, there were lots of Jesus'
and Constantine whittled them all down to one. Interwoven
in this tale are many CONFIRMATIONS of the Christian
traditions.

Such as Christians being thrown to the lions.

Now usenet has long been famous for overused not to
mention misunderstood/misused tropes, such as Godwin's
Law or Occam's Razor, but it also has a rich history in
spreading falsehoods, chief amongst these would be:

"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

It is, actually. Though it was incessantly claimed that the
lack of evidence for something is NOT evidence that the
something is false, it is. And often it's not just powerful
evidence but quite convincing evidence.

Need an example? Well, how about this one: Bigfoot!

Some people like to argue that we never come across dead
bears in the woods so why should we come across a dead
Bigfoot? But we have a ridiculous number of bears! You can
see them in the zoos, you can break the rules and feed them
in a national park, you can buy a bear skin rug, you can buy
bear meat and plenty of people hunt them! You can even
view the remains of long extinct bear species! See, bears are
real. Bears interact with their environment. They leave the
remains of their prey and not just themselves. They poop.
Some build dens...

Josh Gates, in his Destination Truth series, uncovered the
evidence of an extremely rare bear... so rare it was supposed
to be extinct where he found this evidence. He never so
much as glimpsed the bear but he found evidence that it
had been living there. Bears are real, even extremely rare ones,
so they leave evidence.

There are no "Contemporary" records of Jesus. And, where
we do have traditions, like the persecutions of Christians, it's
all wrong. I mean, the Romans supposed suffered one Jewish
revolt after another, yet they were throwing Christians to the
lions for NOT being violent? Hmm?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/613333127789740032
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-03-25 03:52:42 UTC
Post by JTEM
Interwoven
in this tale are many CONFIRMATIONS of the Christian
traditions. Such as Christians being thrown to the lions.
Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.

Your Christianity is a house of cards.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Christian: a person afraid of a perpetually hiding [imaginary] god.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is _THE_ foundation of Christianity.
JTEM
2020-03-25 04:01:27 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Repeating
I'm guessing that you're trolling and you don't actually suffer
from this shocking lack of reading comprehension.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/613333127789740032
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-03-26 18:37:10 UTC
Post by JTEM
I'm guessing that you're trolling and you don't actually suffer
from this shocking lack of reading comprehension.
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
address what I posted:
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
2.The Romans persecuted many religions; nothing unique about another
whacky religious belief arising.
3.Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
4.Your Christianity is a house of cards.

Now run! RUN!

LOL.
Dennis Marcus
2020-03-26 18:37:44 UTC
i think you need to run, like most of the monkeys on this group....
Cloud Hobbit
2020-03-26 19:11:55 UTC
Post by Dennis Marcus
i think you need to run, like most of the monkeys on this group....
Go to bed now Marcel.
Tomorrow we will discuss the difference between you and normal humans.

Quick factoid, humans are apes. You are a monkey.

That's part of the reason for the your being so ineffectual. Might also be that you're a self hating homosexual trying to avoid hell.

There are so many ways you're crazy it's hard to keep track.

When did you first suspect that you were batshit crazy?

Did you spend too long in a sensory deprivation pod?

What diagnosis goes along with delusions of grandeur?

How long can you hold your breath with your head up your ass?

So many questions, so few answers.
%
i have one answer but it covers everything here
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-03-27 04:47:08 UTC
Post by Dennis Marcus
i think you need to run, like most of the monkeys on this group....
Wow! What an argument! I bet it took you hours to think it up. By the way,
we're apes, not monkeys. And, we're not ashamed of it, as you seem to be.
Christians like you are such ignorant snobs. As primates go, an orangutan
could beat you in a Candyland game.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-27 14:35:23 UTC
Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:37:10 -0700, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by JTEM
I'm guessing that you're trolling and you don't actually suffer
from this shocking lack of reading comprehension.
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And in no way refutes it. But the point you miss is that it's more than a
"story", a LOT more. This is God become flesh to give us the new covenant to
replace the first covenant.
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2.The Romans persecuted many religions; nothing unique about another
whacky religious belief arising.
3.Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
4.Your Christianity is a house of cards.
Now run! RUN!
Hopefullly, St. Peter will meet me when I run to heaven.

What you're trying for, your best bet is "no-saint hitler." But it's your free
choice.
2020-03-28 00:40:33 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by JTEM
I'm guessing that you're trolling and you don't actually suffer
from this shocking lack of reading comprehension.
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And in no way refutes it. But the point you miss is that it's more than a
"story", a LOT more. This is God become flesh to give us the new covenant to replace the first covenant.
Rubbish will draw flies like you....
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2.The Romans persecuted many religions; nothing unique about another
whacky religious belief arising.
3.Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
4.Your Christianity is a house of cards.
Now run! RUN!
Hopefullly, St. Peter will meet me when I run to heaven.
But, you are such a coward that you run away from being able to join your pixie up in the sky??????
This world is supposedly being built for the sane people and you the insane shall seek your rightful place up somewhere....you hear?
%
black hair
d***@cox.net
2020-03-28 19:51:01 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by JTEM
I'm guessing that you're trolling and you don't actually suffer
from this shocking lack of reading comprehension.
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And in no way refutes it. But the point you miss is that it's more than a
"story", a LOT more. This is God become flesh to give us the new covenant to replace the first covenant.
Rubbish will draw flies like you....
Why would they leave you? You're already the garbage.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2.The Romans persecuted many religions; nothing unique about another
whacky religious belief arising.
3.Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
4.Your Christianity is a house of cards.
Now run! RUN!
Hopefullly, St. Peter will meet me when I run to heaven.
But, you are such a coward that you run away from being able to join your pixie up in the sky??????
Run to so I can run away. You're a mighty stupid broken head.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
What you're trying for, your best bet is "no-saint hitler." But it's your free choice.
This world is supposedly being built for the sane people and you the insane shall seek your rightful place up somewhere....you hear?
So you still think God lives "up there"?
2020-03-31 01:32:25 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by JTEM
I'm guessing that you're trolling and you don't actually suffer
from this shocking lack of reading comprehension.
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And in no way refutes it. But the point you miss is that it's more than a
"story", a LOT more. This is God become flesh to give us the new covenant to replace the first covenant.
Rubbish will draw flies like you....
Why would they leave you? You're already the garbage.
I won't agree to be with you in the dump....
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2.The Romans persecuted many religions; nothing unique about another
whacky religious belief arising.
3.Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
4.Your Christianity is a house of cards.
Now run! RUN!
Hopefullly, St. Peter will meet me when I run to heaven.
But, you are such a coward that you run away from being able to join your pixie up in the sky??????
Run to so I can run away. You're a mighty stupid broken head.
And you, like all believers, are a coward....despite having deep faith!
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
What you're trying for, your best bet is "no-saint hitler." But it's your free choice.
This world is supposedly being built for the sane people and you the insane shall seek your rightful place up somewhere....you hear?
So you still think God lives "up there"?
Where did it stay then?
Oh, in your ass?
d***@cox.net
2020-03-31 22:16:36 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by JTEM
I'm guessing that you're trolling and you don't actually suffer
from this shocking lack of reading comprehension.
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And in no way refutes it. But the point you miss is that it's more than a
"story", a LOT more. This is God become flesh to give us the new covenant to replace the first covenant.
Rubbish will draw flies like you....
Why would they leave you? You're already the garbage.
I won't agree to be with you in the dump....
That's great. I won't be there.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2.The Romans persecuted many religions; nothing unique about another
whacky religious belief arising.
3.Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
4.Your Christianity is a house of cards.
Now run! RUN!
Hopefullly, St. Peter will meet me when I run to heaven.
But, you are such a coward that you run away from being able to join your pixie up in the sky??????
Run to so I can run away. You're a mighty stupid broken head.
And you, like all believers, are a coward....despite having deep faith!
You're an idiot, chinaman.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
What you're trying for, your best bet is "no-saint hitler." But it's your free choice.
This world is supposedly being built for the sane people and you the insane shall seek your rightful place up somewhere....you hear?
So you still think God lives "up there"?
Where did it stay then?
Oh, in your ass?
God is everywhere. He's spirit, not man.
2020-04-01 00:11:20 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by JTEM
I'm guessing that you're trolling and you don't actually suffer
from this shocking lack of reading comprehension.
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And in no way refutes it. But the point you miss is that it's more than a
"story", a LOT more. This is God become flesh to give us the new covenant to replace the first covenant.
Rubbish will draw flies like you....
Why would they leave you? You're already the garbage.
I won't agree to be with you in the dump....
That's great. I won't be there.
It is you the dump, you dumb theist fly....
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2.The Romans persecuted many religions; nothing unique about another
whacky religious belief arising.
3.Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
4.Your Christianity is a house of cards.
Now run! RUN!
Hopefullly, St. Peter will meet me when I run to heaven.
But, you are such a coward that you run away from being able to join your pixie up in the sky??????
Run to so I can run away. You're a mighty stupid broken head.
And you, like all believers, are a coward....despite having deep faith!
You're an idiot, chinaman.
You call name when you scare to seek union with your pixie in the sky?
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Yap Honghor
No wonder you continue to hear noise in your ears...something that can speak when you meet in the dark? In human history, evil things won't want to be in the sun!
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-03-28 02:45:49 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And in no way refutes it.
The refuation is the fact that you have never shown evidence.

QED.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2.The Romans persecuted many religions; nothing unique about another
whacky religious belief arising.
3.Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
4.Your Christianity is a house of cards.
Now run! RUN!
Hopefullly, St. Peter will meet me when I run to heaven.
If you really did believe that you would run to a hospital and
volunteer to wipe with bare hand the drool from covid-19 mouths (or
other similar "good samaritan" deed); you don't which proves you
don't believe your "run to heaven" Jesus bullshit....QED again.

LOL.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-28 19:51:49 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And in no way refutes it.
The refuation is the fact that you have never shown evidence.
No problem. We out number you atheists 33:1,
the dukester, American-American
Miloch
2020-03-28 21:39:17 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@cox.net
says...
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And in no way refutes it.
The refuation is the fact that you have never shown evidence.
No problem. We out number you atheists 33:1,
...so for atheists, the ratio is improving then?!

*
d***@cox.net
2020-03-30 18:36:42 UTC
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And in no way refutes it.
The refuation is the fact that you have never shown evidence.
No problem. We out number you atheists 33:1,
...so for atheists, the ratio is improving then?!
Whatever floats your boat that's sinking.
the dukester, American-American
JudgeThorn
2020-03-30 19:55:19 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And in no way refutes it.
The refuation is the fact that you have never shown evidence.
No problem. We out number you atheists 33:1,
...so for atheists, the ratio is improving then?!
Whatever floats your boat that's sinking.
That would be the boat RCC.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-31 22:17:08 UTC
Post by JudgeThorn
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And in no way refutes it.
The refuation is the fact that you have never shown evidence.
No problem. We out number you atheists 33:1,
...so for atheists, the ratio is improving then?!
Whatever floats your boat that's sinking.
That would be the boat RCC.
We're still #1 and growing.
Post by JudgeThorn
2020-03-31 23:31:49 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
We're still #1 and growing.
Mostly in the poorest and least educated.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-03-31 23:35:50 UTC
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_by_country#Methodology
JTEM
2020-04-02 16:45:30 UTC
Mostly in the poorest and least educated.
No is a good time to pretend that you haven't mistaken
"Atheist" as a magical incantation which transformed
you into a superior being.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/614252603027652608

John Locke
2020-04-01 14:02:13 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by JudgeThorn
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And in no way refutes it.
The refuation is the fact that you have never shown evidence.
No problem. We out number you atheists 33:1,
...so for atheists, the ratio is improving then?!
Whatever floats your boat that's sinking.
That would be the boat RCC.
We're still #1 and growing.
...yep, like a cancerous tumor in 3rd world countries.

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in
veneration...ourage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and,
above all, love of the truth" - H. L. Mencken

"It's fair to say that the Bible contains equal amounts of
fact, history, and pizza" - Penn Jillette
Miloch
2020-03-30 23:01:39 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@cox.net
says...
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And in no way refutes it.
The refuation is the fact that you have never shown evidence.
No problem. We out number you atheists 33:1,
...so for atheists, the ratio is improving then?!
Whatever floats your boat that's sinking.
Hey!...I'm just trying to "...flatten the curve"!

*
d***@cox.net
2020-03-31 22:18:05 UTC
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And in no way refutes it.
The refuation is the fact that you have never shown evidence.
No problem. We out number you atheists 33:1,
...so for atheists, the ratio is improving then?!
Whatever floats your boat that's sinking.
Hey!...I'm just trying to "...flatten the curve"!
You're out 33:1.
the dukester, American-American
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-03-31 02:17:57 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by JTEM
I'm guessing that you're trolling and you don't actually suffer
from this shocking lack of reading comprehension.
I enjoy it immensely when a Christian is so obviously afraid to
1.Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
And in no way refutes it. But the point you miss is that it's more than a
"story", a LOT more. This is God become flesh to give us the new covenant to
replace the first covenant.
Natter, natter, natter.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-26 14:23:56 UTC
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 20:52:42 -0700, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by JTEM
Interwoven
in this tale are many CONFIRMATIONS of the Christian
traditions. Such as Christians being thrown to the lions.
Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
Would you change your position when you step into the flames? I gather your
position is that WW II never happened because it's just a story..
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
And Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
Your Christianity is a house of cards.
Your paganism is a burned down house.
the dukester, American-American
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-03-26 15:50:33 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by JTEM
Interwoven
in this tale are many CONFIRMATIONS of the Christian
traditions. Such as Christians being thrown to the lions.
Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
Would you change your position when you step into the flames?
Your imaginary flames don't scare us, dickhead.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-27 14:27:43 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by JTEM
Interwoven
in this tale are many CONFIRMATIONS of the Christian
traditions. Such as Christians being thrown to the lions.
Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
Would you change your position when you step into the flames?
Your imaginary flames don't scare us, dickhead.
Right after you past the point of no-return, you'll be begging for a 2nd chance.
By then, it will be too late..
2020-03-27 15:29:45 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by JTEM
Interwoven
in this tale are many CONFIRMATIONS of the Christian
traditions. Such as Christians being thrown to the lions.
Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
Would you change your position when you step into the flames?
Your imaginary flames don't scare us, dickhead.
Right after you past the point of no-return, you'll be begging for a 2nd chance.
By then, it will be too late..
... the "point of no-return" is death. Of course there's no 2nd
chance. A retarded termite would be aware of that fact.

"The hands that help are better far than
lips that pray" - Robert Green Ingersoll

"Nothing could be more idiotic and absurd
than the doctrine of the trinity" - Robert Green Ingersoll

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the
gallery of ignorance" - Robert Green Ingersoll
d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
Miloch
2020-03-27 23:00:01 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@cox.net
says...
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by JTEM
Interwoven
in this tale are many CONFIRMATIONS of the Christian
traditions. Such as Christians being thrown to the lions.
Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
Would you change your position when you step into the flames?
Your imaginary flames don't scare us, dickhead.
Right after you past the point of no-return, you'll be begging for a 2nd chance.
By then, it will be too late..
Dunno, DukeMan...I think at this stage of the discussion, you need to bring in
Jimmy Swaggart's son, Donnie...renowned for his knowledge of 'flames' and
'dickheads'

*
d***@cox.net
2020-03-28 19:53:45 UTC
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by JTEM
Interwoven
in this tale are many CONFIRMATIONS of the Christian
traditions. Such as Christians being thrown to the lions.
Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
Would you change your position when you step into the flames?
Your imaginary flames don't scare us, dickhead.
Right after you past the point of no-return, you'll be begging for a 2nd chance.
By then, it will be too late..
Dunno, DukeMan...I think at this stage of the discussion, you need to bring in
Jimmy Swaggart's son, Donnie...renowned for his knowledge of 'flames' and
'dickheads'
Not in a million years. He's too easy.
the dukester, American-American
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-03-31 02:16:12 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
And Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
Your Christianity is a house of cards.
the dukester, American-American
You enjoy trying to scare people or just being annoying.
We all recognize that you are mentally ill. Many of us
just laugh at you.
Blank
2020-03-31 02:54:49 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
And Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
Your Christianity is a house of cards.
the dukester, American-American
You enjoy trying to scare people or just being annoying.
We all recognize that you are mentally ill. Many of us
just laugh at you.
how nice to know you laugh at the mentally ill ,
no wonder god told you to go fk yourself
Yap Honghor
There is no fucking pixie to do anything....
d***@cox.net
2020-03-31 22:19:50 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
And Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
Your Christianity is a house of cards.
the dukester, American-American
You enjoy trying to scare people or just being annoying.
We all recognize that you are mentally ill. Many of us
just laugh at you.
how nice to know you laugh at the mentally ill ,
no wonder god told you to go fk yourself
There is no fucking pixie to do anything....
You worship your snake.
No, I keep it to bite your ass...
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-03-31 05:23:48 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
And Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
Your Christianity is a house of cards.
the dukester, American-American
You enjoy trying to scare people or just being annoying.
We all recognize that you are mentally ill. Many of us
just laugh at you.
Duke (Earl) has been trolling alt.atheism for about 20 years.
He is extremely nasty and constantly tries to frighten us with
religious nonsense we don't believe in. At this point, he is
merely annoying. He gets what he earns.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-31 22:21:19 UTC
On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 22:23:48 -0700 (PDT), "michellemalkingmail.com"
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
And Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
Your Christianity is a house of cards.
the dukester, American-American
You enjoy trying to scare people or just being annoying.
We all recognize that you are mentally ill. Many of us
just laugh at you.
Duke (Earl) has been trolling alt.atheism for about 20 years.
He is extremely nasty and constantly tries to frighten us with
religious nonsense we don't believe in. At this point, he is
merely annoying. He gets what he earns.
Come on, fat lady. You know all I do is respond in kind to you nasty atheists.
That's the worse I am
2020-03-31 22:58:20 UTC
Post by michellemalkingmail.com
Duke (Earl) has been trolling alt.atheism for about 20 years.
He is extremely nasty and constantly tries to frighten us with
religious nonsense we don't believe in. At this point, he is
merely annoying. He gets what he earns.
And when religious nonsense is not sufficiently fightenening
computer viruses are his fallback. But I run Linux so I
hain't scairt.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-03-31 22:19:17 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
And Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
Your Christianity is a house of cards.
the dukester, American-American
You enjoy trying to scare people or just being annoying.
We all recognize that you are mentally ill. Many of us
just laugh at you.
Come on, fat lady always on a diet.
2020-03-26 16:30:01 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
And Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
Your Christianity is a house of cards.
Your paganism is a burned down house.
..heh, heh...Earl, all this talk about "flames" and "burning" is
making me hungry...I'm going out back and throwing a couple of
steaks on the barbi !

Christopher A. Lee
2020-03-26 16:42:06 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
And Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
Your Christianity is a house of cards.
Your paganism is a burned down house.
..heh, heh...Earl, all this talk about "flames" and "burning" is
making me hungry...I'm going out back and throwing a couple of
steaks on the barbi !
Don't these morons realise just how incredibly stupid it is, to
threaten people in the wider world beyond their religion, with its
mythical punishment for not believing it in the first place?

Yet that's pretty well all some of these mentally ill loonies have
been doing here, for donkey's years?
michellemalkingmail.com
2020-03-27 04:29:36 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by JTEM
Interwoven
in this tale are many CONFIRMATIONS of the Christian
traditions. Such as Christians being thrown to the lions.
Repeating a Bible story does not confirm it or a religion as true.
Would you change your position when you step into the flames? I gather your
position is that WW II never happened because it's just a story..
There is tons of evidence that World War II happened. There is no evidence
that your particular hell ever existed.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
And Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
Your Christianity is a house of cards.
Your paganism is a burned down house.
What paganism is that? Atheists don't believe in a god or gods. Christians
like you, who believe in two gods, are definitely pagans. You always run away when anyone points this out to you.
Kevrob
2020-03-27 07:22:37 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
And Romans persecuting yet another religion does not prove the
religion's god existed.
Your Christianity is a house of cards.
Your paganism is a burned down house.
What paganism is that? Atheists don't believe in a god or gods.
Christians like you, who believe in two gods, are definitely pagans.
You always run away when anyone points this out to you.
2? 3 is the "normal" count, though they try to pass off
3 as 1, and 1 as 3. Add Josh's Mom and that's a quartet.
Da Debbil? #5. The angels and the "fallen angels" pump
the numbers up considerably, into Zeus, the Olympians and
all the little ghodlets and demighodz territory. Saints
fill the demighod niche. Some of them still even roam
the Earth, even though they are supposed to be dead,
usually buried, and their ectoplasm in heaven. Prime
example: Nicholas of Myra, aka Santa Claus! Santa's
labors make Herakles look like a slacker!

Maybe the trolls should pray to Saint Antony to help
them find where they left their netiquette?

michellemalkingmail.com
2020-03-31 02:11:25 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
[...]
I never think of the Holy Rapist as a god or even a chunk of a god.
And poor old Nick has to work 365 days a year including his faster
than lightspeed delivery date.
d***@cox.net
2020-03-31 22:23:09 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
[...]
Jehovah will remember you for saying that evil statement.
Post by Kevrob
Maybe the trolls should pray to Saint Antony to help
them find where they left their netiquette?
You destroyed it for yourself when you took on the Christian faith. Drop the
bullshit and watch how nice we are.
2020-03-25 09:36:36 UTC
Post by JTEM
Was just watching a horrible "Documentary" on amazon prime
called "Pagan Christ." It pretends to expose the myth of Jesus
but instead it just offers you a new one.
Good...all Christ believers are not just pagans, they are foolish fools by definition!