Bible wrong on PI?
Add Reply
Amazing Answers
2020-05-23 20:20:38 UTC
Some of ignorance like to claim that the Bible is wrong on PI since PI is 3.14. The Bible doesn't make a statement about PI. It is making a claim about a pillar, and PI is not 3.14. PI is a number without calculable limit. If there is an end to PI nobody has been able to calculate it. Somebody asked for the first 100 numbers consisting of PI. Why not a thousand? Why not enough numbers to fill 300 encyclopedia volumes?

3.1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028841971 6939937510 5820974944 5923078164 0628620899 8628034825 3421170679 and counting....

Why not lug around a Bible big enough to fill a mac truck?
LinuxGal
2020-05-23 20:23:04 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
Some of ignorance like to claim that the Bible is wrong on
PI since PI is 3.14. The Bible doesn't make a statement
about PI.
The Bible says ten times pi is thirty. Ten times pi is
thirty-one and change.
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-23 20:58:31 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Amazing Answers
Some of ignorance like to claim that the Bible is wrong on
PI since PI is 3.14. The Bible doesn't make a statement
about PI.
The Bible says ten times pi is thirty. Ten times pi is
thirty-one and change.
Abacuses didn't have fractional pieces, you fool.
Though simple fractions can be calculated but
not long fractions like Pi.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discøver that I had not lived." __Henry David Thøreau
%
i got chur pie hangin rye cheer
LinuxGal
2020-05-23 21:12:26 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Amazing Answers
Some of ignorance like to claim that the Bible is wrong on
PI since PI is 3.14. The Bible doesn't make a statement
about PI.
The Bible says ten times pi is thirty. Ten times pi is
thirty-one and change.
Abacuses didn't have fractional pieces, you fool.
Though simple fractions can be calculated but
not long fractions like Pi.
Irrelevant. When 3.1415926 is multiplied by ten cubits, you
get 31.415926 cubits, and the Bible says 30.000000 cubits.
Forget about the fractional part. It's that extra cubit that
earns God an F in math.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-23 21:27:44 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Amazing Answers
Some of ignorance like to claim that the Bible is wrong on
PI since PI is 3.14. The Bible doesn't make a statement
about PI.
The Bible says ten times pi is thirty. Ten times pi is
thirty-one and change.
Abacuses didn't have fractional pieces, you fool.
Though simple fractions can be calculated but
not long fractions like Pi.
Irrelevant. When 3.1415926 is multiplied by ten cubits, you
get 31.415926 cubits, and the Bible says 30.000000 cubits.
Forget about the fractional part. It's that extra cubit that
earns God an F in math.
Um, but what I'm saying is there was no way to
input 3.1415926 into an abacus so it necessarily
had to be rounded off to 3. Three multiplied by
10 equals 30.

So, the Bible is right yet again.

LinuxGal
2020-05-23 21:33:35 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Irrelevant. When 3.1415926 is multiplied by ten cubits,
you get 31.415926 cubits, and the Bible says 30.000000
cubits. Forget about the fractional part. It's that extra
cubit that earns God an F in math.
Um, but what I'm saying is there was no way to input
3.1415926 into an abacus so it necessarily had to be
rounded off to 3. Three multiplied by 10 equals 30.
So, the Bible is right yet again.
More evidence the Bible is nothing more than the work of
Bronze Age men rather than the word of a supreme being who
presumably has access to better than an abacus.

2020-05-24 13:53:10 UTC
Irrelevant. When 3.1415926 is multiplied by ten cubits, you get
31.415926 cubits, and the Bible says 30.000000 cubits. Forget about
the fractional part. It's that extra cubit that earns God an F in math.
Um, but what I'm saying is there was no way to input 3.1415926 into an
abacus so it necessarily had to be rounded off to 3. Three multiplied
by 10 equals 30.
So, the Bible is right yet again.
More evidence the Bible is nothing more than the work of Bronze Age men
rather than the word of a supreme being who presumably has access to
better than an abacus.
False projection and wrong logic. The Bible is limited by the Bronze Age
men, but God is never limited by the Bible or the Bronze Age men.

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Yap Honghor
2020-05-25 00:57:37 UTC
Irrelevant. When 3.1415926 is multiplied by ten cubits, you get
31.415926 cubits, and the Bible says 30.000000 cubits. Forget about
the fractional part. It's that extra cubit that earns God an F in math.
Um, but what I'm saying is there was no way to input 3.1415926 into an
abacus so it necessarily had to be rounded off to 3. Three multiplied
by 10 equals 30.
So, the Bible is right yet again.
More evidence the Bible is nothing more than the work of Bronze Age men
rather than the word of a supreme being who presumably has access to
better than an abacus.
False projection and wrong logic. The Bible is limited by the Bronze Age
men, but God is never limited by the Bible or the Bronze Age men.
But that pixie was the result of Bronze Age imagination of men...
You blindness to this fact says much about your extend of head damage!
JWS
I wonder if your hull was off by a cubit would the water flow in?
LinuxGal
2020-05-23 22:01:20 UTC
Post by JWS
I wonder if your hull was off by a cubit would the water flow in?
Welcome to Hull.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Oko tillo
2020-05-23 21:40:44 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Amazing Answers
Some of ignorance like to claim that the Bible is wrong on
PI since PI is 3.14. The Bible doesn't make a statement
about PI.
==
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by LinuxGal
The Bible says ten times pi is thirty. Ten times pi is
thirty-one and change.
Abacuses didn't have fractional pieces, you fool.
Though simple fractions can be calculated but
not long fractions like Pi.
Pi is not a "long fraction".

That's the very definition of an irrational number.

Oko
Amazing Answers
Yes, but we're not talking about ten times, and you said it - "AND CHANGE".
LinuxGal
2020-05-23 22:00:17 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Amazing Answers
Some of ignorance like to claim that the Bible is wrong on
PI since PI is 3.14. The Bible doesn't make a statement
about PI.
The Bible says ten times pi is thirty. Ten times pi is
thirty-one and change.
Yes, but we're not talking about ten times
Actually, we are.

1KI.7:23 - And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one
brim to the other, it was round all about, and his height
was five cubits, and a line of thirty cubits did compass it
round about.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Automatic
2020-05-23 22:24:57 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Amazing Answers
Some of ignorance like to claim that the Bible is wrong on
PI since PI is 3.14. The Bible doesn't make a statement
about PI.
The Bible says ten times pi is thirty. Ten times pi is
thirty-one and change.
Yes, but we're not talking about ten times
Actually, we are.
1KI.7:23 - And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one
brim to the other, it was round all about, and his height
was five cubits, and a line of thirty cubits did compass it
round about.
You forgot the brim:

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Bible_(King_James)/2_Chronicles#4:5

And the thickness of it was an handbreadth, and the brim of it like the work of the brim of a cup

Now redo your calculation.
Automatic
If they measured it inside the brin, a handbreadth, or outside the brim, it would have a different result. Depends where they put whatever it was used to measure it.
Automatic
If they measured it inside the brim, a handbreadth, or outside the brim, it would have a different result. Depends where they put whatever it was used to measure it.
Amazing Answers
It's not relevant. If archeologists found it they would know. Plus, scholars believe the basin was shaped like a flower.
k***@gmail.com
2020-05-24 06:18:58 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Amazing Answers
Some of ignorance like to claim that the Bible is wrong on
PI since PI is 3.14. The Bible doesn't make a statement
about PI.
The Bible says ten times pi is thirty. Ten times pi is
thirty-one and change.
Yes, but we're not talking about ten times
Actually, we are.
1KI.7:23 - And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one
brim to the other, it was round all about, and his height
was five cubits, and a line of thirty cubits did compass it
round about.
If you inscribe a regular hexagon inside a circle, you will find the chord measure of the circle's circumference (the length of the perimeter of the hexagon) yields a value of pi as 3.0. (Which is pi rounded to the nearest integer.)
Post by Amazing Answers
LinuxGal
2020-05-24 14:31:39 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by LinuxGal
1KI.7:23 - And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one
brim to the other, it was round all about, and his height
was five cubits, and a line of thirty cubits did compass it
round about.
If you inscribe a regular hexagon inside a circle, you
will find the chord measure of the circle's circumference
(the length of the perimeter of the hexagon) yields a
value of pi as 3.0. (Which is pi rounded to the nearest
integer.)
Oh. I must have been thrown off by a literal interpretation
of "round all about". Six sharp pointy things are a kind of
round. I see that now.

The size of a circle was different back then.
Automatic
2020-05-24 17:03:05 UTC
Post by JWS
The size of a circle was different back then.
See what a troll you actually are?
One of your troll tactics, is to respond to another nym, often times your own sock, to get passed something and bury it and obfuscate it, to bypass relevant issues. That sockpuppet game has allowed you to last for so long, when most trolls like you were run off the usenet 20 years ago. But you have lasted so long due to having so many socks.
Now, the object had an outerside, and then a rim with some thickness, and an inside. The diameter was measured on the outside. If you wanted to know the volume, you would measure the circumference on the inside.
Automatic
I don't know if it does or doesn't, but maybe they were 'rounding' off?
LinuxGal
2020-05-23 22:24:49 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Amazing Answers
Some of ignorance like to claim that the Bible is wrong on
PI since PI is 3.14. The Bible doesn't make a statement
about PI.
The Bible says ten times pi is thirty.
I don't know if it does or doesn't, but maybe they were 'rounding' off?
God must be head of the Department of Redundancy Department.
If you tell me a neutron star is 10 km in diameter, you
don't need to tell me the circumference, it's implied. But
if you do, and you say its perimeter is 30 km, I'll assume
it's in the shape of a hexagon, and then I'll wonder what
holds the vertices up so far from the center.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Automatic
I was making a pun, see my other post for your answer.
Automatic
I did the math, and calculating the brim on each side obviously, it comes back to 31.11
Yap Honghor
The small piece rounded off your head is enough to cause you your insanity...
Automatic
2020-05-24 00:37:15 UTC
your insanity...
I don't have any of that, you must be projecting.
%
2020-05-24 00:50:33 UTC
what did you do with it
Automatic
2020-05-24 01:25:25 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by Yap Honghor
your insanity...
I don't have any of that, you must be projecting.
what did you do with it
I don't know, you must have caught it.
But i can assure you I have never been insane.
Ever.
Yap Honghor
2020-05-24 09:01:06 UTC
May be you don't know it yourself...
Siri Cruise
2020-05-24 10:44:25 UTC
In article
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Automatic
Post by Yap Honghor
your insanity...
I don't have any of that, you must be projecting.
May be you don't know it yourself...
In elliptic geometry the circumference of a circle is always less
than 2pi r. The geometry of the surface of the earth is elliptic.
Perhaps the bible has clues to the true nature of the universe.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2020-05-24 14:14:41 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
In elliptic geometry the circumference of a circle is always less
than 2pi r. The geometry of the surface of the earth is elliptic.
Perhaps the bible has clues to the true nature of the universe.
The Qu'ran predicted waves in the gravitational field
permeating space-time. Imam said.

2020-05-25 00:54:57 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
In article
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Automatic
Post by Yap Honghor
your insanity...
I don't have any of that, you must be projecting.
May be you don't know it yourself...
In elliptic geometry the circumference of a circle is always less
than 2pi r. The geometry of the surface of the earth is elliptic.
Perhaps the bible has clues to the true nature of the universe.
Bible is a collection of con stories over time...
Even if 1/1000 of them is true, that is just only a miserable figure, not clue!
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Automatic
2020-05-24 14:24:49 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by Yap Honghor
your insanity...
I don't have any of that, you must be projecting.
May be you
Just make things up.
Things you think will help you, so you just make them up for no reason.
So you were shown to be stupid for saying the bible didnt know pi, I explained it that there is a nice hint there to allow for it, then you came in with your sock, and did namecalling there was no reason to, because it is obvious it was a false assertion against the bible when you thought you had it air tight on that.
%
how efficiently was it asserted
Automatic
Enough to where people didn't respond to it here, and instead switched nyms to another sockpuppet and starting calling names instead of addressing the relevant issue.
%
that's what a newsgroup is
Automatic
You think usenet exists so you can avoid issues and instead call people names. Gotcha.
%
just read it
Automatic
2020-05-24 16:07:00 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Automatic
Post by Yap Honghor
[...]
That is what you have endeavored either intentionally or unintentionally to turn it into.
Thanks for confirming you do that.
%
i turned into a just read it
Automatic
You are what you are and aren't going to turn into something other than what you are.
%
why would i want to change , i'm perfect
Automatic
Perfectly brainless.
%
and i've come so far without it
Automatic
There are several reasons why you have lasted this long, none of them have anything to do with you at all.
%
everything is about me
Automatic
2020-05-24 18:07:23 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Automatic
Post by Yap Honghor
[...]
<sarcasm>

I am sure you are what is discussed at everyone's dinner table.

</sarcasm>
%
of course i am and notes are taken
Automatic
2020-05-24 18:19:34 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Automatic
Post by Yap Honghor
[...]
Do you believe that truly?
And how do you take notes about what occurs at people's dinner table?
%
yes i believe it and you take notes with paper and a pencil
Automatic
2020-05-24 18:32:06 UTC
you take notes with paper and a pencil
When I was in school I didn't have to take notes.
%
2020-05-24 18:34:17 UTC
me neither i had girls do it for me
Automatic
2020-05-24 18:35:12 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
you take notes with paper and a pencil
When I was in school I didn't have to take notes.
me neither
Because you cheated on your tests and obtained your degree through academic dishonesty.
%
i cheat at everything i do i'm cheating now just by saying that
Automatic
2020-05-24 18:45:25 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
you take notes with paper and a pencil
When I was in school I didn't have to take notes.
me neither
Because you cheated on your tests and obtained your degree through academic dishonesty.
i cheat at everything i do
In order to be a federal agent you have to have a bachelor's degree.
Your credentials are worthless due to your academic dishonesty.
Also, the DEA hiring policy you cannot have used drugs prior in your life to being hired there. You never should have been hired as you were not qualified for the job.
%
i don't work for the dea there is no dea in this country
Automatic
2020-05-24 18:49:27 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
you take notes with paper and a pencil
When I was in school I didn't have to take notes.
me neither
Because you cheated on your tests and obtained your degree through academic dishonesty.
i cheat at everything i do
In order to be a federal agent you have to have a bachelor's degree.
Your credentials are worthless due to your academic dishonesty.
Also, the DEA hiring policy you cannot have used drugs prior in your life to being hired there. You never should have been hired as you were not qualified for the job.
i don't work for the dea
I am talking about your real life, not your charachter you portray online as one of your many sockpuppets.
Automatic
I am talking about your real life, not your character you portray online as one of your many sockpuppets.
%
you only have to answer once
%
i'm retired
Automatic
By law you were supposed to be may 2018, but someone higher up extended your career. Thanks for admitting finally you are DEA and apparently a SOD agent.
%
there is no dea here i retired in 96 i don't know what a sod is
Automatic
2020-05-24 19:32:40 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
[...]
So it wasn't you that did the wrongful and illegal interrogation of this guy:

https://www.facebook.com/FreeAlKassar/posts/2422562961289433

?

Was it a different sod agent?
%
2020-05-24 19:34:58 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
[...]
i can't see what's on facebook i don't have an account ,
i don't know what a sod agent it
Automatic
2020-05-24 19:37:06 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
[...]
Click on the url and select 'not now' and you can read what is there.

hint: MONZER AL KASSAR" Also Known, by "ABU MONAWAR
Google it.
%
no
Automatic
2020-05-24 19:54:48 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by %
i don't know what a sod agent it
Google it.
no
https://www.facebook.com/FreeAlKassar/posts/2742309415981451?__tn__=K-R

On a different case the judge said this:

"because there was no evidence that the defendant would have committed the crimes for which he was convicted had it not been for the sting operation. "But for the approach made through this determined sting operation, there is no reason to believe Bout would ever have committed the charged crimes," she said."

This is very close to textbook entrapment, I wonder what the specifics were and what his lawyers argued.
%
they all said up your bum
Cloud Hobbit
2020-05-24 19:49:05 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
[...]
Now you're claiming you're "MONZER AL KASSAR?"

You really are a kook.
Automatic
2020-05-24 19:52:18 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
[...]
I never claimed that. Your brain is defective.
I asked if you were the sod agent who interrogated him that was tossed by a judge in the us.
%
i have never been inside a US court
Automatic
I didn't say you were. I asked if you were the sod agent who interrogated that guy and the judge tossed the interrogation as it was not done properly.
%
i don't know what a sod agent is
Automatic
I asked if you were the agent who interrogated that guy and the judge tossed the interrogation as it was not done properly.
%
i am not an agent and never have been
Automatic
I thought you claimed you retired.
%
i did but not from being an agent in the USA
Automatic
And you weren't retired from sod but transferred.
%
2020-05-24 20:29:24 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
[...]
From sod in 2016 but not from the DEA.
And you weren't retired from sod but transferred.
i never worked for either place and i imagine you need to be an american
to do so
Automatic
2020-05-24 20:30:45 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
[...]
From sod in 2016 but not from the DEA.
And you weren't retired from sod but transferred.
i never worked for either place
Funny, the agent who interrogated that guy recently filed something to this:

Merit Systems Protection Board
%
never heard of it
Automatic
So why did they temporarily suspend you? Something I pointed out?
%
i have never been suspended in my life from anything
Automatic
2020-05-24 20:38:36 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
[...]
From sod in 2016 but not from the DEA.
And you weren't retired from sod but transferred.
i never worked for either place
Merit Systems Protection Board
never heard of it
So why did they temporarily suspend you? Something I pointed out?
i have never been suspended in my life from anything
So you got terminated for cause then.
If it wasn't for your court bull, you would already be out of my life, if that is you, and note your address is associated with your filing.
%
2020-05-24 20:43:29 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
[...]
From sod in 2016 but not from the DEA.
And you weren't retired from sod but transferred.
i never worked for either place
Merit Systems Protection Board
never heard of it
So why did they temporarily suspend you? Something I pointed out?
i have never been suspended in my life from anything
So you got terminated for cause then.
If it wasn't for your court bull, you would already be out of my life, if that is you, and note your address is associated with your filing.
i have never been terminated and my address just recently changed ,
would you like to have it
Automatic
The phone number associated with that address is also online too.
%
oh good , phone me
Automatic
2020-05-24 20:48:43 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
[...]
From sod in 2016 but not from the DEA.
And you weren't retired from sod but transferred.
i never worked for either place
Merit Systems Protection Board
never heard of it
So why did they temporarily suspend you? Something I pointed out?
i have never been suspended in my life from anything
So you got terminated for cause then.
If it wasn't for your court bull, you would already be out of my life, if that is you, and note your address is associated with your filing.
i have never been terminated and my address just recently changed ,
would you like to have it
The phone number associated with that address is also online too.
oh good
Not going to do that, nor dox you.
You don't have your badge anymore.
%
i never had a badge and too bad you lied about the phone
Automatic
Wrong sir. You that embarrassed about being a cop and apparently being let go for cause to where you have to whine to a court representing yourself to try to get benefits they took from you for some reason.
%
2020-05-24 21:03:32 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
[...]
From sod in 2016 but not from the DEA.
[...]
i have never been in a court too bad you lied about the phone ,
so i'm going to help you with it a little bit ,
if you have my phone number , post it
Automatic
2020-05-24 21:11:25 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
[...]
From sod in 2016 but not from the DEA.
[...]
i have never been in a court
This was a filing from a distance.
Are you sure you want me to post online your phone number?
%
2020-05-24 21:23:58 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
[...]
From sod in 2016 but not from the DEA.
Post by %
if you have my phone number , post it
Are you sure you want me to post online your phone number?
i absolutely definitely most desirably with great pleasure want you to
post my phone number
Automatic
2020-05-24 21:28:13 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
Post by Automatic
Post by %
[...]
From sod in 2016 but not from the DEA.
Post by %
if you have my phone number , post it
Are you sure you want me to post online your phone number?
i absolutely definitely most desirably with great pleasure want you to
post my phone number
Listen dumbass, I am not going to now, as you were the agent who arranged this sale:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_America_v._Campo_and_Flores
%
i knew you didn't have the number and i don't go to posted web sites
Automatic
I looked up the number, it is the number to the guy who arranged that campo flores bust, and I cannot in good conscience post that online, even if you are dimwitted enough to try to goad me.
Yap Honghor
2020-05-25 01:01:03 UTC
Post by Automatic
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Automatic
Post by Yap Honghor
your insanity...
I don't have any of that, you must be projecting.
May be you
Just make things up.
Things you think will help you, so you just make them up for no reason.
So you were shown to be stupid for saying the bible didnt know pi, I explained it that there is a nice hint there to allow for it, then you came in with your sock, and did namecalling there was no reason to, because it is obvious it was a false assertion against the bible when you thought you had it air tight on that.
Nothing in the con book is true, so it is inviting assertion which is more truthful!!!

You are into criminal business because you believe you have no reason to be clean when all the characters or stories in your bible were fraud...
Oko tillo
2020-05-23 20:36:22 UTC
On Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 1:20:41 PM UTC-7, Amazing Answers wrote:
==
Post by Amazing Answers
Some of ignorance like to claim that the Bible is wrong on PI since PI is 3.14. The Bible doesn't make a statement about PI. It is making a claim about a pillar, and PI is not 3.14. PI is a number without calculable limit. If there is an end to PI nobody has been able to calculate it.
If there is a limit to Pi? There isn't. That was proven two and a half centuries ago.
Post by Amazing Answers
Somebody asked for the first 100 numbers consisting of PI. Why not a thousand? Why not enough numbers to fill 300 encyclopedia volumes?
3.1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028841971 6939937510 5820974944 5923078164 0628620899 8628034825 3421170679 and counting....
Why not lug around a Bible big enough to fill a mac truck?
Oh, no need: no one expects to use the Bible as an accurate mathematics text.

Nor an accurate science text either.

Oko