The electoral college, "one of the [white supremacist] South's few remaining political safeguards."
a322x1n
2020-08-06 03:18:35 UTC
The electoral college is, was and always will be about white
supremacy.
What's the matter, have you completely run out of original
ideas so you have to repost the same tired old lame BS?
It is not even an original idea - just a recycled Big Lie.
The Electoral College is essentially a voter suppression scheme.
It's meant to keep while, male, land owners in power, nothing
more.

This is the second time in the 21st century that the American
voters couldn't have the President they voted for. If the
Electoral College isn't done away America will deserve the
disasters it will bring.
Viktor Tandofsky
The Founding Fathers put in the EC because they did not trust the voters to all vote intelligently. Your idiotic comments prove their suspicions were well founded.
Jack Shit
LOL
a322x1n
2020-08-06 17:40:07 UTC
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Post by a322x1n
The electoral college is, was and always will be about white
supremacy.
What's the matter, have you completely run out of original
ideas so you have to repost the same tired old lame BS?
It is not even an original idea - just a recycled Big Lie.
The Electoral College is essentially a voter suppression scheme.
It's meant to keep white, male, land owners in power, nothing
more.
This is the second time in the 21st century that the American
voters couldn't have the President they voted for. If the
Electoral College isn't done away America will deserve the
disasters it will bring.
The Founding Fathers put in the EC because they did not trust the
voters to all vote intelligently. Your idiotic comments prove their
suspicions were well founded.
Republican and conservative voters certainly can't vote intelligently.
Their votes for Trump prove that. Yet, the Electoral College failed
to protect the country from Trump.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-06 17:45:11 UTC
Post by Viktor Tandofsky
Post by a322x1n
The electoral college is, was and always will be about white
supremacy.
What's the matter, have you completely run out of original
ideas so you have to repost the same tired old lame BS?
It is not even an original idea - just a recycled Big Lie.
The Electoral College is essentially a voter suppression scheme.
It's meant to keep white, male, land owners in power, nothing
more.
This is the second time in the 21st century that the American
voters couldn't have the President they voted for. If the
Electoral College isn't done away America will deserve the
disasters it will bring.
The Founding Fathers put in the EC because they did not trust the
voters to all vote intelligently. Your idiotic comments prove their
suspicions were well founded.
That is *not* the reason. That's the 8th grade civics textbook fairy tale.

The electoral college was implemented *solely* to reward the slaver states.
Jack Shit
2020-08-06 12:18:08 UTC
Post by a322x1n
The electoral college is, was and always will be about white
supremacy.
What's the matter, have you completely run out of original
ideas so you have to repost the same tired old lame BS?
It is not even an original idea - just a recycled Big Lie.
The Electoral College is essentially a voter suppression scheme.
It's meant to keep while, male, land owners in power, nothing
more.
This is the second time in the 21st century that the American
voters couldn't have the President they voted for. If the
Electoral College isn't done away America will deserve the
disasters it will bring.
So fuck everyone but California and NY. They alone could determine a
president. Not fair.
M I Wakefield
2020-08-06 13:33:13 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
So fuck everyone but California and NY. They alone could determine a
president. Not fair.
But if the people's votes counted, California and NY wouldn't be
all-or-nothing propositions, so your argument falls apart because it is
ridiculous.
Jack Shit
It's true. Don't act so stupid.
M I Wakefield
2020-08-06 16:57:42 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Jack Shit
So fuck everyone but California and NY. They alone could determine a
president. Not fair.
But if the people's votes counted, California and NY wouldn't be
all-or-nothing propositions, so your argument falls apart because it is
ridiculous.
It's true. Don't act so stupid.
It's not true: Combined, California and New York have less than 18% of the
US population.

Once more, you prove that Jack Shit knows jack shit about jack shit.
Jack Shit
You're to ignorant to get the point.
M I Wakefield
*too
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-06 19:32:54 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
It's not true:  Combined, California and New York have less than 18% of
the US population.
Once more, you prove that Jack Shit knows jack shit about jack shit.
You're to ignorant to get the point.
*too
Ha ha ha ha ha! Well, give the little boy at least a little credit — at
least he didn't write "your."
Jack Shit
Look at Rudy humping posts to seek attention.
Jack Shit
2020-08-06 21:14:47 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by M I Wakefield
It's not true: Combined, California and New York have less than 18% of
the US population.
Once more, you prove that Jack Shit knows jack shit about jack shit.
You're to ignorant to get the point.
*too
Figures you would pullout a spelling lame to avoid the issue. Must be
a liberal.
Miloch
2020-08-06 21:58:38 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Jack Shit
Post by M I Wakefield
It's not true: Combined, California and New York have less than 18% of
the US population.
Once more, you prove that Jack Shit knows jack shit about jack shit.
You're to ignorant to get the point.
*too
Figures you would pullout a spelling lame to avoid the issue. Must be
a liberal.
Get a clue...if ya spent less time retorting to me, Rudy and Wakefield, you'd
have more time to jam your nose up Trump's sphincter.

With a Biden landslide shaping up, Trump's ego needs all the supplication it can
get.

So...be a good sport and debase yourself...we won't say anything...promise!

...and for God's sake...learn to spell!

*
Jack Shit
More Trump from the TDS infected liberal puppet.
%
the electoral college will take care of biden
M I Wakefield
2020-08-07 11:23:59 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
You're to ignorant to get the point.
*too
Figures you would pullout a spelling lame to avoid the issue. Must be a
liberal.
I normally don't flame on grammar or spelling, because I'm not a very good
typist ... but the irony of using the wrong word while calling someone
"ignorant" was too rich to ignore.
Jack Shit
Translation: I got nothing.
M I Wakefield
2020-08-07 17:00:03 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by M I Wakefield
I normally don't flame on grammar or spelling, because I'm not a very
good typist ... but the irony of using the wrong word while calling
someone "ignorant" was too rich to ignore.
Translation: I got nothing.
I don't need anything: Your point has been demolished by facts, and you've
proven incapable of offering any new, supporting, evidence.
Jack Shit
You didn't dismantle anything.
M I Wakefield
2020-08-07 19:03:04 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by M I Wakefield
I don't need anything: Your point has been demolished by facts, and
you've proven incapable of offering any new, supporting, evidence.
You didn't dismantle anything.
Your claim was that California and New York alone could determine a
president if it wasn't for the Electoral College.

I proved that your claim was ridiculous, as California and New York combined
have less than 18% of the US population.

So, unless you have some new facts or arguments, we're done ... by which I
mean "You're finished".
Jack Shit
and away he runs.
M I Wakefield
2020-08-07 19:50:34 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by M I Wakefield
Your claim was that California and New York alone could determine a
president if it wasn't for the Electoral College.
I proved that your claim was ridiculous, as California and New York
combined have less than 18% of the US population.
So, unless you have some new facts or arguments, we're done ... by which
I mean "You're finished".
and away he runs.
You missed a step, there ... you actually have to *win* the argument before
declaring victory.
Jack Shit
I'm not declaring anything, I'm just laughing at you running away.
M I Wakefield
2020-08-07 21:32:31 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by M I Wakefield
You missed a step, there ... you actually have to *win* the argument
before declaring victory.
I'm not declaring anything, I'm just laughing at you running away.
I haven't run anywhere, and you've failed to advance your argument ... once
more proving that Jack Shit know jack shit about jack shit.
Jack Shit
I wasn't arguing. But I did make you say my name 3 times.
a322x1n
2020-08-06 17:32:28 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Jack Shit
So fuck everyone but California and NY. They alone could determine a
president. Not fair.
But if the people's votes counted, California and NY wouldn't be
all-or-nothing propositions, so your argument falls apart because it
is ridiculous.
It's true. Don't act so stupid.
You haven't looked at a population or demographic map. No state is a
block. Stop being stupid, "Jack". People should elect a President,
not trees and cows.
a322x1n
2020-08-06 17:27:17 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
The electoral college is, was and always will be about white
supremacy.
What's the matter, have you completely run out of original
ideas so you have to repost the same tired old lame BS?
It is not even an original idea - just a recycled Big Lie.
The Electoral College is essentially a voter suppression scheme.
It's meant to keep while, male, land owners in power, nothing
more.
This is the second time in the 21st century that the American
voters couldn't have the President they voted for. If the
Electoral College isn't done away America will deserve the
disasters it will bring.
So fuck everyone but California and NY. They alone could determine a
president. Not fair.
Pure, lying bull shit! Not everyone in either of those states vote
Democrat all the time, many vote Republican, and most are
independent voters, just like voters in _every_ state. Even if
California and New York voted 100%, there's no way they could
outvote the rest of the country, look at a population or
demographic map. You simply can't explain to the American
people why they can't have the President they voted for. Sooner or
later this Electoral College will put another nut case like Trump
into office, and the results will be even worse than Trump if
something isn't done.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-06 17:43:35 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
The electoral college is, was and always will be about white
supremacy.
What's the matter, have you completely run out of original
ideas so you have to repost the same tired old lame BS?
It is not even an original idea - just a recycled Big Lie.
The Electoral College is essentially a voter suppression scheme.
It's meant to keep while, male, land owners in power, nothing
more.
This is the second time in the 21st century that the American
voters couldn't have the President they voted for. If the
Electoral College isn't done away America will deserve the
disasters it will bring.
So fuck everyone but California and NY. They alone could determine a
president. Not fair.
I've demolished this argument more times than I can count. Here we go again:

Below are the 11 biggest states and actual and hypothetical vote numbers
from the 2016 election:

Total Clinton Winner
State _votes_ _80% votes_ _votes_ _votes_ _W_
CA 14181595 11345276 8753788 8753788 C
TX 8969226 7175381 3877868 4685047 T
FL 9420039 7536031 4504975 4617886 T
NY 7710126 6168101 4547218 4547218 C
IL 5536424 4429139 3090729 3090729 C
PA 6115402 4892322 2926441 2970733 T
OH 5496487 4397190 2394164 2841005 T
GA 4092373 3273898 1877963 2089104 T
MI 4799284 3839427 2268839 2279543 T
NC 4741564 3793251 2189316 2362631 T
NJ 3874046 3099237 2148278 2148278 C
Total 74936566 59949253 38579579 40385962

In that election, there were a little over 135.5 million total votes cast
for presidential candidates. Clinton and Trump between them got 128.8
million with the remaining 6.7 million spread among Gary Johnson, Jill
Stein and Evan McMullin.

First, let's assume one of the two major candidates were to win all 11 of
these states with an *impossible* 80% of the vote (third column). That
comes to 59.9 million votes - only 46.5% of the total 128.8 million votes
cast for Clinton and Trump combined. So these 11 states could not win the
election for a candidate even if one of them took all 11 by 80% margins.

The last two columns show the vote total for the winner of each state, with
the last initial of the actual winner. But let's assume one candidate won
*all* of the states with that winning total. That comes to 40.4 million
votes, which is only 31.3% of Clinton's and Trump's combined 128.8 million
- even farther away from a majority of that combined total.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, and as that last "W" column shows,
"the big states" don't all swing the same way. Trump won seven of the
eleven. Clinton won 51.5% of the total "big state" vote, but that was only
38.6 million, or 30%, of the combined Clinton/Trump vote.

This notion that the "big states / population centers" can determine the
presidency is complete bullshit. As big as they are, they just aren't big
enough, *and* they don't all go for one party.

But now let's put a twist on this. Suppose under the present electoral
college system, one candidate won all 11 of these big states with, say, 48%
of the votes in each state, while the other major party candidate got 46%
in all 11 states, and other minor candidates divided up the remaining 6% of
the votes. That candidate who won all 11 states would become president, as
these 11 states hold exactly 270 electoral votes, the number needed to win.

48% of the total votes cast, 74,936,566, is about 36,000,000 votes, which
is approximately 26.7% of the total votes cast in the election. Once
again, no candidate is going to win all 11 of these states, as some are red
and some are blue, but the point is, there is a greater theoretical
possibility of the "big states" swinging the election under the present
system than there is in a popular vote system.

The deplorables' whingeing about the "big states" is simply wrong and
stupid, but then, *everything* the deplorables whinge about is stupid.
a322x1n
Thanks, excellent post.
a322x1n
Very excellent post!!!
a322x1n
2020-08-07 04:34:25 UTC
On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 14:22:57 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...
LOL... ANOTHER server, Rudy?
What happened to Neodome?
--
Does anyone know?
Rudy's included in the Urban Dictionary
Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive
antisocial behavior and constant overcompensation resulting in
pompous mannerisms such as spitting, twitching, swearing, speaking
loudly and tough talk.
"I can kill you with one hand. You know this." - Rudy
The disease only affects teenagers or men who are less than 5' 6"
tall.
"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy
The severity of this disease is inversely proportional to the height
of the sufferer. Other characteristics of this scourge are a very
short penis, acne, low I.Q and bad etiquette.
Often these males are homophobic to the point of insanity because of
latent sexual orientation issues.
**FAGGOT!**
"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy
"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy
"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot. -
Rudy
"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot - every fucking time. You're a zero, as every, stale,
squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's
basement" *ALWAYS* is." - Rudy
"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy
"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy
"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes." - Rudy
"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy
"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots
Hartung, Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way"
- Rudy
"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy
Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.
This is Rudy: https://imgur.com/a/Sgw8ygD
Why do Liberal states like NY and California have the most electoral
votes?
Because more people choose to live there.

Why do Conservative states have more electoral votes per person than
the largest states? Google it!!!
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-08-07 13:57:01 UTC
Post by a322x1n
[...]
When Democrats want to destroy something they call it racist..... racist
is the new euphamism for heresy as the Democrat CULT emerges from the
shadows.

These are the NEW Democrat run inquisitions.
--
That's Karma

*Mama'says*
262 - Voting for any Democrat will be a vote against America.
d***@cox.net
2020-08-07 14:38:59 UTC
Post by a322x1n
The electoral college is, was and always will be about white
supremacy.
What's the matter, have you completely run out of original
ideas so you have to repost the same tired old lame BS?
It is not even an original idea - just a recycled Big Lie.
The Electoral College is essentially a voter suppression scheme.
It's meant to keep while, male, land owners in power, nothing
more.
This is the second time in the 21st century that the American
voters couldn't have the President they voted for. If the
Electoral College isn't done away America will deserve the
disasters it will bring.
It's the greatest thing in the world. It allows diversity to also make the
decision, not just one's pocketbook.
the dukester, American-American
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-07 15:18:24 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by a322x1n
The electoral college is, was and always will be about white
supremacy.
What's the matter, have you completely run out of original
ideas so you have to repost the same tired old lame BS?
It is not even an original idea - just a recycled Big Lie.
The Electoral College is essentially a voter suppression scheme.
It's meant to keep while, male, land owners in power, nothing
more.
This is the second time in the 21st century that the American
voters couldn't have the President they voted for. If the
Electoral College isn't done away America will deserve the
disasters it will bring.
It's the greatest thing in the world.
No. It doesn't have a single virtue. It's an atrocity, and it is *purely*
there to cement white supremacy into place. It will be abolished. It's
inevitable.
Post by d***@cox.net
the doucher, smug fat prick http://tinyurl.com/ya5pcpf5 and congenital liar
*****
The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT, but instead to flim-flam gullible credulous dopes like me
*****
Jack Shit
What the hell does the EC have to do with racism? Damn you're dumb.
a322x1n
2020-08-08 04:21:33 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by a322x1n
[...]
The EC elected a hateful, bigoted, racist, Trump. That's what it's
done.