I can't decide.
Michael Christ
2019-01-21 05:22:16 UTC
I can't decide whether there is more evil going on in the religious
newsgroups or alt.atheism.

The religious newsgroups have self-righteous theology so far up their
arse they don't know which direction is up and in alt.atheism they have
self-righteous self-creation so far up their arse they don't know which
direction is down.

Michael Christ
McJesus
2019-01-21 05:37:36 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't decide whether there is more evil going on in the religious
newsgroups or alt.atheism.
The religious newsgroups have self-righteous theology so far up their
arse they don't know which direction is up and in alt.atheism they have
self-righteous self-creation so far up their arse they don't know which
direction is down.
Oy, that is a very easy decision.
There is more where you are at.

McJesus
Wyatt Earp
2019-01-22 09:05:05 UTC
Post by McJesus
Post by Michael Christ
I can't decide whether there is more evil going on in the religious
newsgroups or alt.atheism.
The religious newsgroups have self-righteous theology so far up their
arse they don't know which direction is up and in alt.atheism they have
self-righteous self-creation so far up their arse they don't know which
direction is down.
Oy, that is a very easy decision.
There is more where you are at.
McJesus

"I've got you by the pinky, Dinky"
-Sheriff Huckleberry
Billy the Kid
2019-01-22 18:40:51 UTC
Post by Wyatt Earp
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hfirdv34n7A/So9ePrZLwxI/AAAAAAAABXg/ZvM_Kgig3EQ/s1600-h/SHERIFF+HUCK+BG2.JPG
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hfirdv34n7A/So9eHVZRD0I/AAAAAAAABXY/acFi3OcJ1Uw/s1600-h/SHERIFF+HUCK6.JPG
"I've got you by the pinky, Dinky"
-Sheriff Huckleberry
"Fuck you Wyatt you Cocksucker you Stole my Girl!"
*BoomBoomBoomBoomBoomBoom*

William H. Bonney
Jesse James
2019-01-22 19:20:03 UTC
Post by Billy the Kid
Post by Wyatt Earp
Post by McJesus
Post by Michael Christ
I can't decide whether there is more evil going on in the religious
newsgroups or alt.atheism.
The religious newsgroups have self-righteous theology so far up their
arse they don't know which direction is up and in alt.atheism they have
self-righteous self-creation so far up their arse they don't know which
direction is down.
Oy, that is a very easy decision.
There is more where you are at.
McJesus
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hfirdv34n7A/So9ePrZLwxI/AAAAAAAABXg/ZvM_Kgig3EQ/s1600-h/SHERIFF+HUCK+BG2.JPG
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hfirdv34n7A/So9eHVZRD0I/AAAAAAAABXY/acFi3OcJ1Uw/s1600-h/SHERIFF+HUCK6.JPG
"I've got you by the pinky, Dinky"
-Sheriff Huckleberry
"Fuck you Wyatt you Cocksucker you Stole my Girl!"
*BoomBoomBoomBoomBoomBoom*
William H. Bonney
"I'm comin' out and I'm comin' out Shootin' !"
"Get ready for War ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
*BoomBoomBoomBoomBoomBoom*

John T. Nicholson
Billy the Kid
2019-01-22 19:05:43 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't decide whether there is more evil going
on in the religious newsgroups or alt.atheism.
The religious newsgroups have self-righteous theology so far up their
arse they don't know which direction is up and in alt.atheism they have
self-righteous self-creation so far up their arse they don't know which
direction is down.
Oy, that an Automatic 'decision'.
There is more where You are at.
McJesus
"Fuck you Pinky you Muthercunt you Stole my Loot!"
*BoomBoomBoomBoomBoomBoom*

William Henry McCarty
Hello Dolly
2019-01-22 19:37:56 UTC
Post by Billy the Kid
Post by Michael Christ
I can't decide whether there is more evil going
on in the religious newsgroups or alt.atheism.
The religious newsgroups have self-righteous theology so far up their
arse they don't know which direction is up and in alt.atheism they have
self-righteous self-creation so far up their arse they don't know which
direction is down.
Oy, that an Automatic 'decision'.
There is more where You are at.
McJesus
"Fuck you Pinky you Muthercunt you Stole my Loot!"
*BoomBoomBoomBoomBoomBoom*
William Henry McCarty
[avenue fills with smoke
and, when it clears ... ]
Doc Holliday
Doc!
Big Nose Kate

THE END
Dinky Dalton

Yap Honghor
2019-01-21 11:21:43 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't decide whether there is more evil going on in the religious
newsgroups or alt.atheism.
The religious newsgroups have self-righteous theology so far up their
arse they don't know which direction is up and in alt.atheism they have
self-righteous self-creation so far up their arse they don't know which
direction is down.
Since you are a theist, just decide on behalf of your pixie and see what happens....
There were past millions doing that for 2000 years and another one wouldn;t matter much!
Michael Christ
v***@gmail.com
2019-01-22 05:01:55 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't decide whether there is more evil going on in the religious
newsgroups or alt.atheism.
The religious newsgroups have self-righteous theology so far up their
arse they don't know which direction is up and in alt.atheism they have
self-righteous self-creation so far up their arse they don't know which
direction is down.
I don't think you can put a number to it.
The internet is full of liars and they are everywhere.
Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2019-01-22 08:25:01 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't decide whether there is more evil going on in the religious
newsgroups or alt.atheism.
The religious newsgroups have self-righteous theology so far up their
arse they don't know which direction is up and in alt.atheism they have
self-righteous self-creation so far up their arse they don't know which
direction is down.
I don't think you can put a number to it.
The internet is full of liars and they are everywhere.
And our forum is full of such liars as well, and they are the deluded theists!!!!
Post by v***@gmail.com
Michael Christ
m***@gmail.com
Just like you, Mikey McLean.
Christopher A. Lee
2019-01-22 12:50:48 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
I can't decide whether there is more evil going on in the religious
newsgroups or alt.atheism.
The religious newsgroups have self-righteous theology so far up their
arse they don't know which direction is up and in alt.atheism they have
self-righteous self-creation so far up their arse they don't know which
direction is down.
Just like you, Mikey McLean.
What makes these in-your-face liars invent positions we don't have,
insist we do and attack them?

Iw is any wonder we have such a low opinionof theists?

Why don't non-fundamentalists try to keep their extreme brethren under
control?
m***@gmail.com
2019-01-22 17:08:43 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
I can't decide whether there is more evil going on in the religious
newsgroups or alt.atheism.
The religious newsgroups have self-righteous theology so far up their
arse they don't know which direction is up and in alt.atheism they have
self-righteous self-creation so far up their arse they don't know which
direction is down.
Just like you, Mikey McLean.
What makes these in-your-face liars invent positions we don't have,
insist we do and attack them?
Is it any wonder we have such a low opinion of theists?
Maybe they don't try to stop them because they are doing what some of the non-fundies are too chicken to do themselves.
Michael Christ
2019-01-22 20:16:32 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
I can't decide whether there is more evil going on in the religious
newsgroups or alt.atheism.
The religious newsgroups have self-righteous theology so far up their
arse they don't know which direction is up and in alt.atheism they have
self-righteous self-creation so far up their arse they don't know which
direction is down.
Just like you, Mikey McLean.
What makes these in-your-face liars invent positions we don't have,
insist we do and attack them?
Is it any wonder we have such a low opinion of theists?
Why don't non-fundamentalists try to keep their extreme brethren under
control?
Maybe they don't try to stop them because they are doing what some of the non-fundies are too chicken to do themselves.
Listen to you two going on. :-). Like a couple of monkeys swinging
through the clothes section of Walmart. You don't know where you are.

All you have nothing for nothing going to nothing and you make a lot of
noise doing it.

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2019-01-23 02:55:11 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
And you know where you are???? At the beginning of time to witness the birth of your Eternal Creator when eternal papa and mama were around?
And what I have heard is "Here is my MX Snake oil....promise to be real and effective for any kind of mental illness, especially for the deluded Christians!"
m***@gmail.com
Poor Mikey didn't like my answer. Maybe I hit him too close to home.
Michael Christ
2019-01-24 07:40:14 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Wishful thinking does not a reality make, Michelle. :-).

You should know by now that your thoughts are not God and you do not have the say, Queenie.

Reality has the rule over your imagination..."All you have nothing for nothing going to nothing and you make a lot of noise doing it."

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2019-01-24 09:30:53 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
The pain is so intense that you are shy to cry out?????
Post by Michael Christ
You should know by now that your thoughts are not God and you do not have the say, Queenie.
Why not? Pixie are really man made stuffs.....
Post by Michael Christ
Reality has the rule over your imagination..."All you have nothing for nothing going to nothing and you make a lot of noise doing it."
And you are fighting reality all your life, in vain.
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2019-01-24 20:45:01 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Hahahahaha...what with, thin air?? :-).

Michael Christ
m***@gmail.com
Sounds more like you with your nothing for nothing nonsense.
Michael Christ

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2019-01-25 02:05:06 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
From nothing, to nothing, for nothing. Yes, you have got life all sorted!
If you have something, just show....
If you can't, go to sleep!!!
m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
Kevrob
2019-01-28 02:49:37 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
So, is "Michael McLean" another nym? It seems
he was also "Stephen Nash."

https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ

Ima call him "Stevie."

Michael Christ
2019-01-28 07:14:51 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
So, is "Michael McLean" another nym? It seems
he was also "Stephen Nash."
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ
Ima call him "Stevie."
Desperadoes of nothingness. :-).

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2019-01-28 08:18:40 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
So, is "Michael McLean" another nym? It seems
he was also "Stephen Nash."
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ
Ima call him "Stevie."
Desperadoes of nothingness. :-).
Ya, like the nothingness for your jesus, eternal creator or any form of pixie in your bird brain!!!!!!!
Michael Christ
Tim
Is that your new name for christer bitches, christer bitch?
Michael Christ
2019-01-28 20:26:28 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
So, is "Michael McLean" another nym? It seems
he was also "Stephen Nash."
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ
Ima call him "Stevie."
Desperadoes of nothingness. :-).
Is that your new name for christer bitches, christer bitch?
Hey, its not my fault, Buddy!

Michael Christ
Tim
Yes it is, and I'm not your buddy, fuck mouth.
Michael Christ
2019-01-28 21:03:25 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Tim
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
So, is "Michael McLean" another nym? It seems
he was also "Stephen Nash."
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ
Ima call him "Stevie."
Desperadoes of nothingness. :-).
Is that your new name for christer bitches, christer bitch?
Hey, its not my fault, Buddy!
Yes it is, and I'm not your buddy, fuck mouth.
Sorry. It is not my fault you are a desperado of nothingness.

Its all been for nothing atheism is your choice.

Stubborn fool.

Michael Christ
Kevrob
2019-01-28 12:56:35 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
So, is "Michael McLean" another nym? It seems
he was also "Stephen Nash."
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ
Ima call him "Stevie."
Desperadoes of nothingness. :-).
Stevie thinks if his ghod tells him to do it,
it is OK. And ghod talks to stevie.

[quote]

If you do **anything** of faith (God's will) you are above the law.

[/quote]

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.bible/W6muhU0QPSA/pw4Cch8SDuAJ

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.bible/W6muhU0QPSA/pw4Cch8SDuAJ

Expecting him to follow a HUMAN rule, like the group charter
and FAQ, would be _unreasonable_ if Yahooey and/or Josh has him
"under orders," right?

This is David Koresh-type "logic."

Michael Christ
2019-01-28 20:41:04 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
So, is "Michael McLean" another nym? It seems
he was also "Stephen Nash."
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ
Ima call him "Stevie."
Desperadoes of nothingness. :-).
Stevie thinks if his ghod tells him to do it,
it is OK. And ghod talks to stevie.
[quote]
If you do **anything** of faith (God's will) you are above the law.
[/quote]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.bible/W6muhU0QPSA/pw4Cch8SDuAJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.bible/W6muhU0QPSA/pw4Cch8SDuAJ
Expecting him to follow a HUMAN rule, like the group charter
and FAQ, would be _unreasonable_ if Yahooey and/or Josh has him
"under orders," right?
Like the human rule of trying to destroy your neighbour in order to sate
what you hate?? You should go into politics, Buddy. :-). God is not
like you and neither are those that are His.

Faith is the fulfillment of the law, ignoramus.

And once again, it is not your dirt, Buddy.

Everything belongs to God.

And without His rule, you wouldn't even be a thought!
Post by Kevrob
This is David Koresh-type "logic."
Says the 'Stalin-type' philosopher!

Nope, it hasn't changed. Desperadoes of nothingness.

Still striving, struggling, straining and stressing to make yourself
something, to make yourself right at the expense of your neighbour and
by trying to pull God (truth) down, Kevinly.

You can't win.

Love God with all your heart, soul and mind and your neighbour as
yourself or perish and be tormented in the sewer of self, Kevin.

Your choice, don't come whinging later.

Michael Christ
Kevrob
2019-01-28 20:47:49 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Says the 'Stalin-type' philosopher!
Not 4 days ago, in this group, I posted:

[quote]

I am a dedicated follower of the non-aggression principle.
"Do what thou wilt, an it harm none," is what I say.

[qupte]

Accusing a libertarian like me of Staliism is laughable.

Stevie is still a McLoon.

Michael Christ
2019-01-28 21:05:37 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Says the 'Stalin-type' philosopher!
[quote]
I am a dedicated follower of the non-aggression principle.
"Do what thou wilt, an it harm none," is what I say.
What you say and what you do are two different things, Buddy!

Michael Christ
2019-01-28 23:44:08 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by Michael Christ
Says the 'Stalin-type' philosopher!
[quote]
I am a dedicated follower of the non-aggression principle.
"Do what thou wilt, an it harm none," is what I say.
What you say and what you do are two different things, Buddy!
Since I am neither using force, nor threatening it, to
achieve my ends, I'd say I'm in the clear on the "Stalinism"
accusation. Your "sweet, turn the other cheek" Christians,
however, have a bloody track record: Crusades, persecutions,
executing heretics, ethnic cleansing of "those not of our faith,"
....need I continue.

Don't hand me the "those weren't REAL Christians" blather, either.
Marxists try to pull "Stalin wasn't really a communist," but as
james Burnham swiped from Lenin, "he who says A must say B."

2019-01-28 23:50:43 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by Michael Christ
Says the 'Stalin-type' philosopher!
[quote]
I am a dedicated follower of the non-aggression principle.
"Do what thou wilt, an it harm none," is what I say.
What you say and what you do are two different things, Buddy!
Since I am neither using force, nor threatening it, to
achieve my ends, I'd say I'm in the clear on the "Stalinism"
accusation. Your "sweet, turn the other cheek" Christians,
however, have a bloody track record: Crusades, persecutions,
executing heretics, ethnic cleansing of "those not of our faith,"
....need I continue.
Don't hand me the "those weren't REAL Christians" blather, either.
Marxists try to pull "Stalin wasn't really a communist," but as
james Burnham swiped from Lenin, "he who says A must say B."
you aren't really an atheist but ,
your secret is safe with you , everyone else knows
Kevrob
2019-01-29 00:10:06 UTC
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 6:50:46 PM UTC-5, someone
Since I am neither using force, nor threatening it, to
achieve my ends, I'd say I'm in the clear on the "Stalinism"
accusation. Your "sweet, turn the other cheek" Christians,
however, have a bloody track record: Crusades, persecutions,
executing heretics, ethnic cleansing of "those not of our faith,"
....need I continue.
Don't hand me the "those weren't REAL Christians" blather, either.
Marxists try to pull "Stalin wasn't really a communist," but as
james Burnham swiped from Lenin, "he who says A must say B."
you aren't really an atheist but ,
your secret is safe with you , everyone else knows
Is that urine I smell?

Pee Scent, is that you?

2019-01-29 00:16:52 UTC
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 6:50:46 PM UTC-5, someone
Since I am neither using force, nor threatening it, to
achieve my ends, I'd say I'm in the clear on the "Stalinism"
accusation. Your "sweet, turn the other cheek" Christians,
however, have a bloody track record: Crusades, persecutions,
executing heretics, ethnic cleansing of "those not of our faith,"
....need I continue.
Don't hand me the "those weren't REAL Christians" blather, either.
Marxists try to pull "Stalin wasn't really a communist," but as
james Burnham swiped from Lenin, "he who says A must say B."
you aren't really an atheist but ,
your secret is safe with you , everyone else knows
Is that urine I smell?
Pee Scent, is that you?
kervnob , how are ya ,
tell me something ,
why do you know what pee smells like
Kevrob
2019-01-29 00:43:26 UTC
Is that urine I smell?
Pee Scent, is that you?
kervnob , how are ya ,
tell me something ,
why do you know what pee smells like
Asked and answered:

[quote]

I've had to help the occasional human being who has had an
"accident."

You've never been in a public lavatory that doens't get
cleaned often enough, or has been visited by a drunk or sick
person with impaired aim? Do you live in a bubble?

Parents who change diapers know what it smells like.
Anybody who cleans up after a not yet continent child
does. There are, sadly, incontinent adults, some our
elderly relatives that many give care to.

Nobody likes you here, nor respects you, unless it is
your fellow trolls.

[/quote]

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.atheism/a2xtLTrSyQE/S2vuX3UxCQAJ

2019-01-29 00:59:47 UTC
[...]
none of that happens here so it doesn't mean much ,
pick a higher power and thank it i don't live like that
Michael Christ
2019-01-29 03:47:34 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Says the 'Stalin-type' philosopher!
[quote]
I am a dedicated follower of the non-aggression principle.
"Do what thou wilt, an it harm none," is what I say.
Michael Christ wrote:>> What you say and what you do are two different things, Buddy!
Kevin says:> Since I am neither using force, nor threatening it, to
Post by Kevrob
achieve my ends, I'd say I'm in the clear on the "Stalinism"
accusation.
The murder and murderer is resident in your heart. You just haven't been taken far enough down that road through circumstance. Before the war those people who worked in the concentration camps were in their homes raising children and looking after their wives, homes and families. Fine upstanding 'good people', as you would call them.

A little change in circumstance and their they are shovelling bodies into ovens and shooting people through the head, not bothering to be concerned about women and children at all.

You don't know yourself, Buddy, all you see is a pretty picture of the outside. For the record, the Lord Jesus full of grace and mercy didn't go to the cross to save good people.

Kevin wrote:> Your "sweet, turn the other cheek" Christians,
Post by Kevrob
however, have a bloody track record: Crusades, persecutions,
executing heretics, ethnic cleansing of "those not of our faith,"
....need I continue.
Don't hand me the "those weren't REAL Christians" blather, either.
Only your say, eh?? :-).

Those are the actions of man-made religions and have nothing to do with the Lord Jesus Christ and those who are His.

You look at the Matrix and try to get me to accept it is real...it ain't.

Think of it this way, a man who calls himself an atheist down the street murders his wife. So now you are like him, an atheist murderer, and those are your ways/atheist ways??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Kevrob
Marxists try to pull "Stalin wasn't really a communist," but as
james Burnham swiped from Lenin, "he who says A must say B."
Yes, Kevinly Heavenly, you are a 'good' person and you do not try to crucify me every chance you can get.

And what for??

Only because I speak an inconvenient truth, that's all. Now you know why they crucified the Lord Jesus, He brought a mountain of inconvenient truth!!!

Michael Christ
Kevrob
2019-01-29 05:05:27 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Yes, Kevinly Heavenly, you are a 'good' person and you do not try to crucify me every chance you can get.
And what for??
Only because I speak an inconvenient truth, that's all. Now you know why they crucified the Lord Jesus, He brought a mountain of inconvenient truth!!!
Words are not a crossbar, and arguments are not nails, you
megalomaniacal troll.

Get over your self, Stevie,

Michael Christ
2019-01-29 08:24:31 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Yes, Kevinly Heavenly, you are a 'good' person and you do not try to crucify me every chance you can get.
And what for??
Only because I speak an inconvenient truth, that's all. Now you know why they crucified the Lord Jesus, He brought a mountain of inconvenient truth!!!
Words are not a crossbar, and arguments are not nails, you
megalomaniacal troll.
Get over your self, Stevie,
Sweep it all under the carpet, Kevin, but you are a murderer.

And you will answer for your evil. There will be no 'fuck you' death horizon for you to escape in, in your sin.

You have your chance now to be changed, as does everyone. I took up the option.
You, however, so far, are too much of a wimp to face reality.

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2019-01-29 10:43:05 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by Michael Christ
Yes, Kevinly Heavenly, you are a 'good' person and you do not try to crucify me every chance you can get.
And what for??
Only because I speak an inconvenient truth, that's all. Now you know why they crucified the Lord Jesus, He brought a mountain of inconvenient truth!!!
Words are not a crossbar, and arguments are not nails, you
megalomaniacal troll.
Get over your self, Stevie,
Sweep it all under the carpet, Kevin, but you are a murderer.
He murdered your wife?
Post by Michael Christ
And you will answer for your evil. There will be no 'fuck you' death horizon for you to escape in, in your sin.
Oh, you want to trap us in your evil religion? Nothing doing....
Post by Michael Christ
You have your chance now to be changed, as does everyone. I took up the option.
You, however, so far, are too much of a wimp to face reality.
Whichever way you look, your snake oil is still a fake!
Come up with real stuff and may be, just may be, we will consider.
Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2019-01-29 02:26:35 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
Define what is a pixie before you delude yourself enough that it is real....
Post by Michael Christ
Faith is the fulfillment of the law, ignoramus.
Faith is for fools.
Post by Michael Christ
And once again, it is not your dirt, Buddy.
Everything belongs to God.
Says a troll who knows nothing. You don't even kneel long enough.....
Post by Michael Christ
And without His rule, you wouldn't even be a thought!
You mean Putin can rule over you as well?????????
Michael Christ
m***@gmail.com
I like Mikey. And, you said you didn't. So, Mikey it is, Mr. Suiter.
Michael Christ
2019-01-29 08:18:35 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
So, is "Michael McLean" another nym? It seems
he was also "Stephen Nash."
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ
Ima call him "Stevie."
Desperadoes of nothingness. :-).
I like Mikey. And, you said you didn't. So, Mikey it is, Mr. Suiter.
Why do you assume I am full of pride like you, Michelle??

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2019-01-29 08:23:03 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
So, is "Michael McLean" another nym? It seems
he was also "Stephen Nash."
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ
Ima call him "Stevie."
Desperadoes of nothingness. :-).
I like Mikey. And, you said you didn't. So, Mikey it is, Mr. Suiter.
Why do you assume I am full of pride like you, Michelle??
She is full of pride because she doesn't need a pixie to live like a proper human!!!!!

What about you, troll?
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2019-01-29 20:46:10 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
So, is "Michael McLean" another nym? It seems
he was also "Stephen Nash."
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ
Ima call him "Stevie."
Desperadoes of nothingness. :-).
I like Mikey. And, you said you didn't. So, Mikey it is, Mr. Suiter.
Why do you assume I am full of pride like you, Michelle??
She is full of pride because she doesn't need a pixie to live like a proper human!!!!!
What about you, troll?
There is nothing wrong with pride if you have something to be proud of.

I have the pride of knowing the Lord Jesus Christ because He gave it to
me. What have you got to be proud of??

Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Michael Christ
Tim
That we didn't swallow the chister kool-aid that you did, you dopey christer bitch.
Christopher A. Lee
2019-01-30 14:13:00 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
So, is "Michael McLean" another nym? It seems
he was also "Stephen Nash."
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ
Ima call him "Stevie."
Desperadoes of nothingness. :-).
I like Mikey. And, you said you didn't. So, Mikey it is, Mr. Suiter.
Why do you assume I am full of pride like you, Michelle??
She is full of pride because she doesn't need a pixie to live like a proper human!!!!!
What about you, troll?
There is nothing wrong with pride if you have something to be proud of.
I have the pride of knowing the Lord Jesus Christ because He gave it to
me.
WHAT FUCKING "LORD JESUS CHRIST"?

What a fucking moron. Does he honestly not realise that outside his
religion, it's not really any different from "knowing UFO abductions
because they gave him an anal probe", etc?

He's proud to tell us he's too stupid to understand that he's been
deluded into mindless stupidity, and doesn't even realise this.
Post by Tim
Post by Michael Christ
What have you got to be proud of??
Mickey can be proud of being a thoroughly decent person, unlike the
lunatic theists who wipe their lunacy in our faces when they can't
keep their mindless nonsense where it belongs and then turn even
nastier.

When was the last time she or any of the rest of us crashed somebody
else's group to harass them and lie about them to their faces, for
being religious?

But then she's not a seriously mentally ill psychopath.

A couple of examples of what makes Mickey a good person...

When I was away from the group a year ago, for three months after
falling on black ice and breaking my leg, she showed her concern by
leaving messages on my answering machine which I didn't get until I
returned home.

A few years ago, when a member of the group was having serious
difficulties, she organised food parcels for him (and his cat), to
which several of us contributed.
Post by Tim
That we didn't swallow the chister kool-aid that you did, you dopey christer bitch.
That's why he lashes out, to keep "reminding" himself that he's better
than we are. Far too many Christians are insecure and take it out on
those who wouldn't give it and them a thought. Even taking no notice
of them when we don't know they are theists, offends them.

Does he have any friends who might be concerned for him? Has he any
friends at all? If he had, he wouldn't need to make such a deliberate
nuisance of himself.
Michael Christ
2019-01-30 21:53:57 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Tim
That we didn't swallow the chister kool-aid that you did, you dopey christer bitch.
That's why he lashes out, to keep "reminding" himself that he's better
than we are. Far too many Christians are insecure and take it out on
those who wouldn't give it and them a thought. Even taking no notice
of them when we don't know they are theists, offends them.
Does he have any friends who might be concerned for him? Has he any
friends at all? If he had, he wouldn't need to make such a deliberate
nuisance of himself.
You have a completely warped and bitter and bigoted perspective, Buddy.

Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2019-01-30 21:32:46 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
So, is "Michael McLean" another nym? It seems
he was also "Stephen Nash."
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ
Ima call him "Stevie."
Desperadoes of nothingness. :-).
I like Mikey. And, you said you didn't. So, Mikey it is, Mr. Suiter.
Why do you assume I am full of pride like you, Michelle??
She is full of pride because she doesn't need a pixie to live like a proper human!!!!!
What about you, troll?
There is nothing wrong with pride if you have something to be proud of.
I have the pride of knowing the Lord Jesus Christ because He gave it to
me. What have you got to be proud of??
That we didn't swallow the chister kool-aid that you did, you dopey christer bitch.
You see, you have nothing, Timberly.

Nothing.

You're a Matrix Koolaid Kid of nothingness and you are trying to sell
your snake oil of nothingness so that you feel better about your
hopeless position.

Michael Christ
Tim
2019-01-30 22:31:00 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Tim
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
So, is "Michael McLean" another nym? It seems
he was also "Stephen Nash."
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ
Ima call him "Stevie."
Desperadoes of nothingness. :-).
I like Mikey. And, you said you didn't. So, Mikey it is, Mr. Suiter.
Why do you assume I am full of pride like you, Michelle??
She is full of pride because she doesn't need a pixie to live like a proper human!!!!!
What about you, troll?
There is nothing wrong with pride if you have something to be proud of.
I have the pride of knowing the Lord Jesus Christ because He gave it to
me. What have you got to be proud of??
That we didn't swallow the chister kool-aid that you did, you dopey christer bitch.
You see, you have nothing, Timberly.
That's what the christer kool-aid does to you mickey, it makes you believe only the kool-aiders know.
Post by Michael Christ
Nothing.
That's just the christer kool-aid talking, christer bitch.
I'm not selling anything. You're the loser christer bitch trying, hopelessly, to convert rational atheists into mindless christer bitches.
Michael Christ
2019-01-31 01:10:26 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Tim
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
You're a Matrix Koolaid Kid of nothingness and you are trying to sell
your snake oil of nothingness so that you feel better about your
hopeless position.
I'm not selling anything. You're the loser christer bitch trying, hopelessly, to convert rational atheists into mindless christer bitches.
I'm not buying it what you are selling.

You can't win. You are hog-tied in the Matrix, drinking man's koolaid
down like a whore in a brothel.

You are the Matrix Bitch, Timberly.

Michael Christ
Tim
2019-02-01 16:24:46 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Tim
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Tim
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
You're a Matrix Koolaid Kid of nothingness and you are trying to sell
your snake oil of nothingness so that you feel better about your
hopeless position.
I'm not selling anything. You're the loser christer bitch trying, hopelessly, to convert rational atheists into mindless christer bitches.
I'm not buying it what you are selling.
But you can't stop whining. Why is that?
Post by Michael Christ
You can't win.
Yet you keep whining. Why is that?
Post by Michael Christ
You are hog-tied in the Matrix, drinking man's koolaid
down like a whore in a brothel.
Your mary is the only whore here, christer bitch.
You're a crister bitch, michelle.
Cloud Hobbit
2019-02-01 18:37:41 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
You are the Matrix Bitch, Timberly.
You're a crister bitch, michelle.
Why is this moron so concerned about a Jewish tart?

It's amazing she got away long enough to get some of what the Lord was cooking. Women alone at night? Seems like a security breakdown. Who did she have to pay off to get some divinity?

Why does he spend so much time talking about brothels (who're houses for people from Rio Linda) and putting fingers up his ass?

There's no point talking to a loonie like MX.

He would be a perfect companion for Mikey Yost. They could see the heavens in God's UFO.

Peas in a pod.
Cloud Hobbit
2019-02-01 18:47:59 UTC
Maybe Yost and MX are the same person.

They both know how to beat a dead horse.
Kevrob
2019-02-01 18:55:44 UTC
Maybe Yost and MX are the same person.
They both know how to beat a dead horse.
I doubt Oz would let Yost in.

Michael Christ
2019-02-01 21:14:10 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Tim
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Tim
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
You are the Matrix Bitch, Timberly.
You're a crister bitch, michelle.
In whatever you say and whatever you do, it is fraud, Timberlilysharon.

You are a fraud and you know it; you live with it. And no amount of
pointing the finger at religion and/or making excuses is going to change
that fact.

Michael Christ
v***@gmail.com
You? Rational? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Cloud Hobbit
2019-02-01 20:28:08 UTC
You? Rational? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Says the guy known for his hysterical tirades about "proof" of the Exodus 1000 years after the event never happened and frequently spews forth profanity laden screeds about how atheists are evil.

You're the bull goose Looney here along with the late count dukenstien and Dr. Starvation Chung.

Your reading and proofreading skills are near zero or you wouldn't embarrass yourself by linking to things that you think prove you correct, when in fact they do the opposite. Perhaps it's not lack of skill but sheer laziness, although after all the times you've been smacked upside the head by your mistakes one would think you'd have learned by now, which brings us right back to lazy.

You are a dopey theist with anger issues which even your shrink can't help you with.

You once claimed that faith is a kind of knowledge!

How stupid do you have to be to make such a claim?

What is your endgame?

What do you think you are accomplishing aside from making yourself the poster boy for stupidity and rage?

The answer of course, nothing.

You're wasting your time here and I thought you said your time was important to you. Just another of your idiotic lies again?

Have some more of that special pizza you like so much and re-evaluate your goals here. Then you will come to realize what a waste of time your posting here really is.

You can't win because you have nothing. You've never had anything and if you did you probably threw it in the round file.

Perhaps you should have yourself committed until you can control your rage. Maybe they can help you overcome your addiction to that disgusting pizza you like so much.
Peter Pan
2019-02-01 21:50:36 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Tim
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
You're a Matrix Koolaid Kid of nothingness and you are trying to sell
your snake oil of nothingness so that you feel better about your
hopeless position.
I'm not selling anything. You're the loser christer bitch trying, hopelessly, to convert rational atheists into mindless christer bitches.
You? Rational? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That's a good point, I missed that.
He actually does think he's rational!!
Do you fancy yourself rational, Mr. Christ?
Michael Christ

Yap Honghor
2019-01-30 13:35:41 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
So, is "Michael McLean" another nym? It seems
he was also "Stephen Nash."
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ
Ima call him "Stevie."
Desperadoes of nothingness. :-).
I like Mikey. And, you said you didn't. So, Mikey it is, Mr. Suiter.
Why do you assume I am full of pride like you, Michelle??
She is full of pride because she doesn't need a pixie to live like a proper human!!!!!
What about you, troll?
There is nothing wrong with pride if you have something to be proud of.
She is proud of being a decent human while you are not!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
I have the pride of knowing the Lord Jesus Christ because He gave it to
me. What have you got to be proud of??
You are proud of having a pixie which is non-existent????? For fools!!!

I am proud to be a responsible being for the society to which you don't belong!!!
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2019-01-30 21:50:33 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I have the pride of knowing the Lord Jesus Christ because He gave it to
me. What have you got to be proud of??
You are proud of having a pixie which is non-existent????? For fools!!!
I am proud to be a responsible being for the society to which you don't belong!!!
You are proud to be a person who excludes other human beings of their
rights?

Well, that is Fraudism for ya!

Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2019-01-31 02:35:54 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I have the pride of knowing the Lord Jesus Christ because He gave it to
me. What have you got to be proud of??
You are proud of having a pixie which is non-existent????? For fools!!!
I am proud to be a responsible being for the society to which you don't belong!!!
You are proud to be a person who excludes other human beings of their
rights?
What right do you theists have when all you want are to live for your fucking pixie????????????????????
Post by Michael Christ
Well, that is Fraudism for ya!
Your fake snake oil business is a failure..........
Mad Joe wouldn;t even look at it!
Kevrob
2019-01-30 14:22:27 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
So, is "Michael McLean" another nym? It seems
he was also "Stephen Nash."
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ
Ima call him "Stevie."
Desperadoes of nothingness. :-).
I like Mikey. And, you said you didn't. So, Mikey it is, Mr. Suiter.
Why do you assume I am full of pride like you, Michelle??
She is full of pride because she doesn't need a pixie to live like a proper human!!!!!
What about you, troll?
There is nothing wrong with pride if you have something to be proud of.
I have the pride of knowing the Lord Jesus Christ because He gave it to
me. What have you got to be proud of??
One of the appeals of religion: feeling special for achieving nothing,
except the membership in the cult, especially if it convinces you that
you are are part of a chosen people or elite group. The promise of
secret knowledge has appeal, too.

Nursie Nash goes one step beyond most. Poor, deluded Stevie thinks his
ghod talks to him. Some folks say that, bit mean that they study
their scripture, pray and/or meditate and a feeling emerges about
how they should fee;l or act. Unless he says otherwise, I get the
notion that l'il Stevie hears an actual voice in his head, or has
full-blown hallucinations of his talking ghod.

Pride in being a slave to a fictitious entity! It boggles the mind!

Michael Christ
2019-01-30 21:59:14 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
And now that ye hath spake, did you get enough blood to satisfy?? :-).

And what for??

For nothing.

From nothing, through nothing, to nothing, for nothing. Like a mouse
on a wheel in a Matrix only to drop dead.

I have the joy of knowing the Lord Jesus Christ which I would change for
a thousand of your lives. No, kill, kill, kill, blood lust required. :-).

Michael Christ
Ted
You're a stupid fucking loser, MX.
m***@gmail.com
2019-01-29 00:06:57 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Thank you for nothing, Mr. Suiter.
So, is "Michael McLean" another nym? It seems
he was also "Stephen Nash."
Oh, darn. Another real sounding nym. Oh, well, another one for the troll list.
Post by Kevrob
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ
Ima call him "Stevie."
I like that, but I'll stay with Mikey. The Suiter nym just has initials.
Get the feeling he doesn't like kiddie names?
Michael Christ
2019-01-29 03:50:23 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Kevrob
https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!original/alt.religion.christianity/bS5omL-nQQU/bQURzXC7YEgJ
Ima call him "Stevie."
I like that, but I'll stay with Mikey. The Suiter nym just has initials.
Get the feeling he doesn't like kiddie names?
:-).

Do you even know what you are trying to achieve, Queen Malkin??

Michael Christ
Ted
2019-01-23 05:33:39 UTC
I can't decide whether I'm a dumb worthless asshole who deserves nothing
better than ridicule or a stupid worthless asshole who deserves nothing
better than ridicule.
Michael Christ
I have a feeling you'll be right no matter which of those two you decide
you are.
Michael Christ
2019-01-23 07:12:13 UTC
I can't decide whether I'm a dumb worthless asshole who deserves nothing
better than ridicule or a stupid worthless asshole who deserves nothing
better than ridicule.
Michael Christ
I have a feeling you'll be right no matter which of those two you decide
you are.
The fact you have to write words and attribute them to me shows what
your atheism is worth.

You see, no God, no honour. You can have your stinking world, Buddy.

And you think you are going to get away with that?? Oh no, Teddy boy,
not even in this life.

Michael Christ
Ted
2019-01-23 08:50:01 UTC
Post by Ted
I have a feeling you'll be right no matter which of those two you decide
you are.
The fact you have to write words and attribute them to me shows what your atheism is worth.
You see, no God, no honour. You can have your stinking world, Buddy.
And you think you are going to get away with that?? Oh no, Teddy boy,
not even in this life.
Michael Christ
God has rewarded me so far, MX. One can only assume it's because of my
righteousness.
Michael Christ
2019-01-23 22:05:41 UTC
Post by Ted
I have a feeling you'll be right no matter which of those two you decide
you are.
The fact you have to write words and attribute them to me shows what your atheism is worth.
You see, no God, no honour. You can have your stinking world, Buddy.
And you think you are going to get away with that?? Oh no, Teddy boy,
not even in this life.
God has rewarded me so far, MX. One can only assume it's because of my
righteousness.
You just showed your atheism is sewerage.

Not only that, you disgraced any atheist that has any moral standards.

Now, fuck off, you weak cowardly forger! You got you, Fake News.

Thank you.

Michael Christ
v***@gmail.com
2019-01-23 10:36:22 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't decide whether there is more evil going on in the religious
newsgroups or alt.atheism.
The religious newsgroups have self-righteous theology so far up their
arse they don't know which direction is up and in alt.atheism they have
self-righteous self-creation so far up their arse they don't know which
direction is down.
I don't know about "self-creation". The atheists who post here don't really know enough about our religions to put forth any credible criticism of them, so they use strawmen instead. They invent a religion that does not exist and attack it verbally. If you correct their distortions, they ignore what you said and keep babbling the same irrelevant bullshit.

Classic examples of this are the labelling of all theists as "fundies",
making up tales of violent action by the RCC that never happened, and
accusing our religions of being "anti-science."

When they say religion makes people stupid and theists are stupid, I remind them of brilliant scientists like Galileo, Da Vinci and Isaac Newton, who
were believers in God. The man who earned the title of "Father of Modern Genetics, Gregor Mendel, was an Augustinian friar.
These real life examples are ignored by the atheist propagandists who are not interested in the truth.

William F Buckley, a brilliant journalist and political commentator whose
mastery of the English language was admired all over the world, was a devout Roman Catholic.I corresponded with him in the early 1990s. After I read one of his books, I wrote him and told him how much I liked it. He wrote back and thanked me and then used several words I was not familiar with. I asked him what they meant and got a response.
Yap Honghor
2019-01-23 11:13:04 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't decide whether there is more evil going on in the religious
newsgroups or alt.atheism.
The religious newsgroups have self-righteous theology so far up their
arse they don't know which direction is up and in alt.atheism they have
self-righteous self-creation so far up their arse they don't know which
direction is down.
I don't know about "self-creation". The atheists who post here don't really know enough about our religions to put forth any credible criticism of them, so they use strawmen instead.
Know enough of your religion???
Well, it is an open secret that theists are not in possession of any pixie and that theism is a scam, conning the poor fools...

Isn't religion as simple as that???????

Michael Christ
2019-01-23 22:18:21 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I can't decide whether there is more evil going on in the religious
newsgroups or alt.atheism.
The religious newsgroups have self-righteous theology so far up their
arse they don't know which direction is up and in alt.atheism they have
self-righteous self-creation so far up their arse they don't know which
direction is down.
I don't know about "self-creation". The atheists who post here don't really know enough about our religions to put forth any credible criticism of them, so they use strawmen instead. They invent a religion that does not exist and attack it verbally. If you correct their distortions, they ignore what you said and keep babbling the same irrelevant bullshit.
Or just say troll or liar.

When I talk about 'self-creation' I am talking about the theory of
evolution, big bang, 'time + matter + chance', abiogenisis, etc., etc.
When is boils down that what is it, 'I made me-self'.

That way they are not accountable to anyone...win, win. :-).

While we are at 'accountable', my parents in law don't want to know
anything about God, don't wanna hear, because they think that if they
hear anything there goes the argument of 'I didn't know'.

Many an atheist plays those cards.
Post by v***@gmail.com
Classic examples of this are the labelling of all theists as "fundies",
making up tales of violent action by the RCC that never happened, and
accusing our religions of being "anti-science."
All a ploy.
Post by v***@gmail.com
When they say religion makes people stupid and theists are stupid, I remind them of brilliant scientists like Galileo, Da Vinci and Isaac Newton, who
were believers in God. The man who earned the title of "Father of Modern Genetics, Gregor Mendel, was an Augustinian friar.
These real life examples are ignored by the atheist propagandists who are not interested in the truth.
That's it, not interested in the truth because it doesn't serve them.
Post by v***@gmail.com
William F Buckley, a brilliant journalist and political commentator whose
mastery of the English language was admired all over the world, was a devout Roman Catholic.I corresponded with him in the early 1990s. After I read one of his books, I wrote him and told him how much I liked it. He wrote back and thanked me and then used several words I was not familiar with. I asked him what they meant and got a response.
It is nice to relate to others no matter where, what, how or who. It's
what we are made for. We are nothing alone, we are made for one
another. Why did Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Elvis Presley die so
relatively young? Because they had no 'another'. All the wealth,
power, fame and influence and not worth a hill of beans.

Michael Christ
Kevrob
2019-01-23 23:05:40 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Why did Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Elvis Presley die so
relatively young? Because they had no `another'. All the wealth,
power, fame and influence and not worth a hill of beans.
All three hit the drugs pretty hard.
All made ostentatious declarations of religious belief.

Elvis and Whitney recorded gospel albums. Michael went door-knocking for
the Jehovah's Witnesses, though he did break with that sect.

http://articles.latimes.com/1987-06-07/local/me-1060_1_michael-jackson

McLean will, no doubt, "One True Scotsman" these stars as
"not real Christians."

Michael Christ
2019-01-24 01:33:32 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Why did Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Elvis Presley die so
relatively young? Because they had no `another'. All the wealth,
power, fame and influence and not worth a hill of beans.
All three hit the drugs pretty hard.
All made ostentatious declarations of religious belief.
Elvis and Whitney recorded gospel albums. Michael went door-knocking for
the Jehovah's Witnesses, though he did break with that sect.
:-).

Powerful believers!
Post by Kevrob
http://articles.latimes.com/1987-06-07/local/me-1060_1_michael-jackson
McLean will, no doubt, "One True Scotsman" these stars as
"not real Christians."
No doubt you know what is best, Kevy.

The Lord is much more worthy to live for than killing yourself with drugs.

Michael Christ
Kevrob
2019-01-25 04:39:47 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
http://articles.latimes.com/1987-06-07/local/me-1060_1_michael-jackson
McLean will, no doubt, "One True Scotsman" these stars as
"not real Christians."
No doubt you know what is best, Kevy.
The Lord is much more worthy to live for than killing yourself with drugs.
So you say, but you can't prove the boojum ever existed.

Go peddle your fantasy elsewhere, or better still, keep it
to yourself.

Michael Christ
2019-01-25 11:08:43 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
http://articles.latimes.com/1987-06-07/local/me-1060_1_michael-jackson
McLean will, no doubt, "One True Scotsman" these stars as
"not real Christians."
No doubt you know what is best, Kevy.
The Lord is much more worthy to live for than killing yourself with drugs.
So you say, but you can't prove the boojum ever existed.
I'll let you into a little secret, Lord Kevin, I've never had to. :-). Its all just the grace of God.

I don't have to prove anything to you, Bubba.
Post by Kevrob
Go peddle your fantasy elsewhere, or better still, keep it
to yourself.
You're not in charge.

Michael Christ
Kevrob
2019-01-25 16:33:39 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
http://articles.latimes.com/1987-06-07/local/me-1060_1_michael-jackson
McLean will, no doubt, "One True Scotsman" these stars as
"not real Christians."
No doubt you know what is best, Kevy.
The Lord is much more worthy to live for than killing yourself with drugs.
So you say, but you can't prove the boojum ever existed.
I'll let you into a little secret, Lord Kevin, I've never had to. :-).
Its all just the grace of God.
So, it's circular reasoning.

You believe, because you SAY you get special
messages from the being you believe in.

Of course, some other being could be tricking you,
or you are just hallucinating.
Post by Michael Christ
I don't have to prove anything to you, Bubba.
Nor should you bother. You have no evidence.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Go peddle your fantasy elsewhere, or better still, keep it
to yourself.
You're not in charge.
I don't want to be in charge.

You still violate the group charter and FAQ.
A decent person would post within those guidelines
or not at all.

GET IT? YOU ARE A FUCKING NOBODY, SO STOP GIVING FUCKING ORDERS, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
Kevrob
2019-01-25 19:57:15 UTC
I don't want to be in charge.
GET IT? YOU ARE A FUCKING NOBODY, SO STOP GIVING FUCKING ORDERS, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
Is that an order?

Go away, troll.

2019-01-28 06:05:34 UTC
I don't want to be in charge.
GET IT? YOU ARE A FUCKING NOBODY, SO STOP GIVING FUCKING ORDERS, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
Is that an order?
Go away, troll.
Make me an offer.
...a one way ticket to southern Antarctica on a Russian
tramp steamer. My uncle Yegor says you can clean heads
to pay your fare. Be at the docks at 6:00 AM.
v***@gmail.com
You don't have to tell jokes to make us laugh. Just showing your face will be funny enough.
v***@gmail.com
You don't have to tell jokes to make us laugh. Your normal posts are funny enough.
Yap Honghor
2019-01-28 08:16:39 UTC
I don't want to be in charge.
GET IT? YOU ARE A FUCKING NOBODY, SO STOP GIVING FUCKING ORDERS, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
Is that an order?
Go away, troll.
Make me an offer.
OK, we will tell your non-existent yhwh not to send you to hell!!!!
Deal?
Michael Christ
2019-01-25 20:36:00 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Go peddle your fantasy elsewhere, or better still, keep it
to yourself.
You're not in charge.
I don't want to be in charge.
GET IT? YOU ARE A FUCKING NOBODY, SO STOP GIVING FUCKING ORDERS, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
Well, more direct, but to the point. :-).

Michael Christ
Tim
What point? Oh, the one on your head, you pathetic christer bitch.
Michael Christ
2019-01-25 20:34:30 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
http://articles.latimes.com/1987-06-07/local/me-1060_1_michael-jackson
McLean will, no doubt, "One True Scotsman" these stars as
"not real Christians."
No doubt you know what is best, Kevy.
The Lord is much more worthy to live for than killing yourself with drugs.
So you say, but you can't prove the boojum ever existed.
I'll let you into a little secret, Lord Kevin, I've never had to. :-).
Its all just the grace of God.
So, it's circular reasoning.
You believe, because you SAY you get special
messages from the being you believe in.
Of course, some other being could be tricking you,
or you are just hallucinating.
I don't have to prove anything to you.

Get it through.
Post by Kevrob
Post by Michael Christ
I don't have to prove anything to you, Bubba.
Nor should you bother. You have no evidence.
Irrelevant. I don't have to prove anything to you.

Who do you think you are?? God??

Of course you do! :-).
Post by Kevrob
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Go peddle your fantasy elsewhere, or better still, keep it
to yourself.
You're not in charge.
I don't want to be in charge.
You still violate the group charter and FAQ.
A decent person would post within those guidelines
or not at all.
Its not your earth.

Michael Christ
2019-01-26 03:29:00 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
http://articles.latimes.com/1987-06-07/local/me-1060_1_michael-jackson
McLean will, no doubt, "One True Scotsman" these stars as
"not real Christians."
No doubt you know what is best, Kevy.
The Lord is much more worthy to live for than killing yourself with drugs.
So you say, but you can't prove the boojum ever existed.
I'll let you into a little secret, Lord Kevin, I've never had to. :-).
Its all just the grace of God.
So, it's circular reasoning.
You believe, because you SAY you get special
messages from the being you believe in.
Of course, some other being could be tricking you,
or you are just hallucinating.
I don't have to prove anything to you.
You have nothing, right?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
Post by Michael Christ
I don't have to prove anything to you, Bubba.
Nor should you bother. You have no evidence.
Irrelevant. I don't have to prove anything to you.
Irrelevant means nothing!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
Who do you think you are?? God??
When you don't have any answer, you talk sideway....
Post by Michael Christ
Of course you do! :-).
It is our forum!!!!!!!!!
Don Martin
2019-01-24 15:07:26 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Why did Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Elvis Presley die so
relatively young? Because they had no `another'. All the wealth,
power, fame and influence and not worth a hill of beans.
All three hit the drugs pretty hard.
All made ostentatious declarations of religious belief.
Elvis and Whitney recorded gospel albums. Michael went door-knocking for
the Jehovah's Witnesses, though he did break with that sect.
http://articles.latimes.com/1987-06-07/local/me-1060_1_michael-jackson
McLean will, no doubt, "One True Scotsman" these stars as
"not real Christians."
I am working on a memoir about my attempt to teach in a predominantly
black college (that shall justly remain nameless) in the 70s. From
the chapter on athletics:

It is pretty obvious that success appears to damage character, though
age seems to temper its ill effects. Andrew Carnegie and John D.
Rockefeller at the beginning of the last century and Bill Gates at the
beginning of this one became the leading philanthropists of their
times, giving away billions (in current dollars) to various projects
worldwide in their old age. Success for the very young, though, may
be toxic. The worse case scenario is what happens to child film and
television stars in this country who combine a lack of impulse control
normal to children with the means in abnormal amounts to indulge those
impulses. They tend to die young after living lives blighted by
addictions, failed relationships, unsuccessful attempts at
rehabilitation, and incarcerations. At least professional athletes do
not encounter that sort of success at such an early age (Judy Garland
was performing professionally at age 2), but they start receiving
special treatment as jocks in middle school, and as their careers
advance, the privilege increases. The most successful display a number
of symptoms of dysfunction: “Divorce rates
[https://theweek.com/articles/491570/pro-athletes-doomed-divorce.]
among the athletic elite hover "somewhere between 60 percent and 80
percent" thanks to a vicious mix of money, youth, and the temptations
of life on the road.” “Professional sports foster substance abuse
[https://www.drugrehab.com/addiction/athletes/.]. Many athletes are
highly paid and can easily access drugs through their social circles.
This has led to a substance abuse epidemic that has shattered the
lives of countless athletes.” Another downside of success is an
increased fear of failure; “’There are factors in an athlete's life
that are not in the everyday person's life that would make them more
prone [to depression],’ says Dr. Ronald L. Kamm, a psychiatrist who
subspecializes in sport psychiatry and is the director of Sport
Psychiatry Associates in Oakhurst, New Jersey . . . ‘They are under
pressure to win, which you and I don't have,’ says Kamm, who works
with local amateur and pro athletes and is a past president of the
International Society for Sport Psychiatry. And that pressure is
magnified by the spotlight that shines on athletes
[https://health.usnews.com/health-care/patient-advice/articles/2017-10-10/what-can-or-should-be-done-to-help-pro-athletes-with-depression.].”
And that is while they are playing; when they stop playing, it gets
worse: “Asked how many retirees suffer from depression, former
Packers offensive lineman Aaron Taylor says: ‘It'd be easier to start
with which ones do NOT have depression. Observationally, it's a
significant percentage. It varies by degree, obviously, but everyone
struggles
[http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/hotread150225/depression-suicide-raise-issue-mental-health-former-nfl-players.].’"
Grat Dalton
2019-01-25 11:16:22 UTC
BOOT HILL TO ALL
Crosshairs on Sun, not earth, Annihilatees.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/A5E_lZKVeiE

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1076760/black-hole-radio-jet-milky-way-galaxy-sagittarius-A-space-news
http://astronomy.com/news/2019/01/radio-jets-from-the-milky-ways-black-hole-could-be-pointing-right-at-earth
https://www.sciencealert.com/our-supermassive-black-hole-could-be-pointing-a-relativistic-jet-right-at-us

Message Received from Black Hole:
YE TELL THAT CUNT I WANT MY ARKS DELIVERED!
EARTH CUNT! AND MARS CUNT!
End of Message.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/18-7.htm

I told HM (Ho Mum) but She's
a Queen cunt whore.
Billy the Kid

[Gratton Hanley "Grat" Dalton]
(radio jet Sun gunner)
Grat Dalton

********

A.L. Mangham Jr. Regional Airport (OCH / KOCH) w/o Mishkan (Tabernacle)
Delivery from Southampton Airport (SOU / EGHI) United Kingdom (GB) UK

United with Great Songs

BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.atheism/3Vz_thYe_U4
THE YELLOW ROSE OF TEXAS