Native American man protecting African American friends assaulted by young white MAGA thugs
2019-01-22 21:39:19 UTC
The sooner our racist President is out of office, the better.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/21/opinion/covington-march-for-life.html

The man, Nathan Phillips, told The Washington Post that he was singing a
traditional song when the teenagers swarmed around him, some chanting,
“Build that wall, build that wall.” He decided the right thing to do was to
get away. “I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation.”

He told The Detroit Free Press that the incident started when the boys
started attacking four African-Americans. So he decided to intervene.
“There was that moment when I realized I’ve put myself between beast and
prey. These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was
their prey.”
Patrick
2019-01-22 21:45:38 UTC
The man, Nathan Phillips, told The Washington Post that he was singing a
traditional song when
he decided to confront a bunch of kids who were enjoying their own
pro-life march at the Lincoln Memorial by banging his stupid drum in
the face of those kids. They didn't fall for his bull shit. The one
kid just stood there and smiled.
Mattb
2019-01-22 22:15:51 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
The man, Nathan Phillips, told The Washington Post that he was singing a
traditional song when
he decided to confront a bunch of kids who were enjoying their own
pro-life march at the Lincoln Memorial by banging his stupid drum in
the face of those kids. They didn't fall for his bull shit. The one
kid just stood there and smiled.
The Native and the kid were trying to defuse the situation the Problem
was a bunch of racist Blacks.
Patrick
2019-01-22 23:09:22 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
The man, Nathan Phillips, told The Washington Post that he was singing a
traditional song when
he decided to confront a bunch of kids who were enjoying their own
pro-life march at the Lincoln Memorial by banging his stupid drum in
the face of those kids. They didn't fall for his bull shit. The one
kid just stood there and smiled.
The Native and the kid were trying to defuse the situation the Problem
was a bunch of racist Blacks.
That is the indian who is trying to save face once it was discovered
that he is the one who confronted the white kids.
Mattb
2019-01-22 23:14:27 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
The man, Nathan Phillips, told The Washington Post that he was singing a
traditional song when
he decided to confront a bunch of kids who were enjoying their own
pro-life march at the Lincoln Memorial by banging his stupid drum in
the face of those kids. They didn't fall for his bull shit. The one
kid just stood there and smiled.
The Native and the kid were trying to defuse the situation the Problem
was a bunch of racist Blacks.
That is the indian who is trying to save face once it was discovered
that he is the one who confronted the white kids.
I saw that. That is sad. Bet this all happened because of the red
hats they were wearing. Though you could pay me to wear one it isn't
a reason for this BS or how the liberal press lied.
DoD
2019-01-23 00:27:49 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
The man, Nathan Phillips, told The Washington Post that he was singing a
traditional song when
he decided to confront a bunch of kids who were enjoying their own
pro-life march at the Lincoln Memorial by banging his stupid drum in
the face of those kids. They didn't fall for his bull shit. The one
kid just stood there and smiled.
The Native and the kid were trying to defuse the situation the Problem
was a bunch of racist Blacks.
That is the indian who is trying to save face once it was discovered
that he is the one who confronted the white kids.
I saw that. That is sad. Bet this all happened because of the red
hats they were wearing. Though you could pay me to wear one it isn't
a reason for this BS or how the liberal press lied.
This is always where I disagree with you... I have no care that you don't
like Trump...that is your
prerogative..... but you seem to not like him based on ego, which is fine,
but I say you need an ego
like that to take on the media which is clearly the problem in this country
and has been for 20 or 30 years
at least before Trump came down those escalators... You said the other day
if Trump went away, problem solved
but it is clear that if you stand in the way of media's progressive agenda,
you will be demonized and it is apparent
high school kids are perfectly fine as collateral damage as I wrote
elsewhere... This thing is NOT about Trump, this
is bigger than Trump... If we don't get a handle on this thing, then in 2
years 4 years 8 years, who will be safe? Progressives
might think they will be safe, but progs eat their own as we have seen over
and over again.. So if you don't follow
a certain progressive dogma to their mob rule, you will get ate up... You
know who it reminds me of? Islamists.... Maybe
that is why they presently find each other to be useful....
%

Snit
2019-01-22 23:16:10 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
The man, Nathan Phillips, told The Washington Post that he was singing a
traditional song when
he decided to confront a bunch of kids who were enjoying their own
pro-life march at the Lincoln Memorial by banging his stupid drum in
the face of those kids. They didn't fall for his bull shit. The one
kid just stood there and smiled.
The Native and the kid were trying to defuse the situation the Problem
was a bunch of racist Blacks.
The Hebrew Israelites were wrong. Those in the MAGA hats were wrong. The
school was wrong.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Rudy Canoza
2019-01-22 23:34:51 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
The man, Nathan Phillips, told The Washington Post that he was singing a
traditional song when
he decided to confront a bunch of kids who were enjoying their own
pro-life march at the Lincoln Memorial by banging his stupid drum in
the face of those kids.  They didn't fall for his bull shit.  The one
kid just stood there and smiled.
The Native and the kid were trying to defuse the situation the Problem
was a bunch of racist Blacks.
The Hebrew Israelites were wrong. Those in the MAGA hats were wrong.
You don't know what the Covington High students were doing.
Post by Snit
The school was wrong.
The school was not wrong. They took the students to participate in a
peaceful march in the capital. The students went to the Lincoln memorial,
where another march was going on. The black group was also there, causing
trouble. The black group was wrong. The Indian guy was wrong to walk up
to and confront the high school kid. The high school kid did nothing wrong.
--
Snot's '.sig' is wrong, sophomoric and indicative of
his bloated ego. Snot fancies himself the Great

Well...no. Just no.
Mattb
2019-01-22 23:41:17 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
The man, Nathan Phillips, told The Washington Post that he was singing a
traditional song when
he decided to confront a bunch of kids who were enjoying their own
pro-life march at the Lincoln Memorial by banging his stupid drum in
the face of those kids.  They didn't fall for his bull shit.  The one
kid just stood there and smiled.
The Native and the kid were trying to defuse the situation the Problem
was a bunch of racist Blacks.
The Hebrew Israelites were wrong. Those in the MAGA hats were wrong.
You don't know what the Covington High students were doing.
The kid did not make any violent or racist gesture. Snit is being
snit. What they did wrong was wear those red hats.
Just Wondering
Watch the video. What did "those in the MAGA hats" do that was wrong?
Skeeter
2019-01-22 23:45:55 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
The man, Nathan Phillips, told The Washington Post that he was
singing a traditional song when
he decided to confront a bunch of kids who were enjoying their own
pro-life march at the Lincoln Memorial by banging his stupid drum in
the face of those kids.  They didn't fall for his bull shit.  The one
kid just stood there and smiled.
The Native and the kid were trying to defuse the situation the Problem
was a bunch of racist Blacks.
The Hebrew Israelites were wrong. Those in the MAGA hats were wrong. The
school was wrong.
Watch the video. What did "those in the MAGA hats" do that was wrong?
One of them smirked, you can't smirk without a permit. It's a dummycrat
law.
Mattb
They should not have been wearing those hats. That seems to be it.
Rudy Canoza
2019-01-23 00:02:00 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
The man, Nathan Phillips, told The Washington Post that he was singing
a traditional song when
he decided to confront a bunch of kids who were enjoying their own
pro-life march at the Lincoln Memorial by banging his stupid drum in
the face of those kids.  They didn't fall for his bull shit.  The one
kid just stood there and smiled.
The Native and the kid were trying to defuse the situation the Problem
was a bunch of racist Blacks.
The Hebrew Israelites were wrong. Those in the MAGA hats were wrong. The
school was wrong.
Watch the video.  What did "those in the MAGA hats" do that was wrong?
They were clearly mocking the Indian. The kid who was staring at him
wasn't, but his fellows were.
Skeeter
Kemosabe was wrong.
Mattb
The racist Blacks were the worse. Scum. They were Black KKK...
Just Wondering

Trusty Scout? The Lone Ranger was there? What did HE do wrong?
%
2019-01-23 00:08:53 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
The man, Nathan Phillips, told The Washington Post that he was singing a
traditional song when
he decided to confront a bunch of kids who were enjoying their own
pro-life march at the Lincoln Memorial by banging his stupid drum in
the face of those kids.  They didn't fall for his bull shit.  The one
kid just stood there and smiled.
The Native and the kid were trying to defuse the situation the Problem
was a bunch of racist Blacks.
The Hebrew Israelites were wrong. Those in the MAGA hats were wrong. The
school was wrong.
Kemosabe was wrong.
http://youtu.be/8uvDWmeKc2I
Trusty Scout? The Lone Ranger was there?  What did HE do wrong?
no galena in his bullets
JTEM
2019-01-22 23:24:24 UTC
Post by Mattb
The Native and the kid were trying to defuse the situation the Problem
was a bunch of racist Blacks.
The 1-hour video does make it look that way.

But the story just goes to prove how malicious
some folks truly are. They're so eager for any
excuse to justify the hate that's inside themselves.

"Oh, I don't like these kids. LET'S SEND THEM DEATH
THREATS AND DOX THEM!"

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/182224036583
JTEM
2019-01-22 23:21:27 UTC
The sooner our racist President is out of office, the better.
The story isn't true.

You evil, malicious people are hungry to spread
your poison and leap on any excuse without question.

Like now. Like right now.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/182224036583