Yap Honghor is proof there IS a God...
Add Reply
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-09-16 01:21:58 UTC
Yap Honghor is living proof that there is a God
because nobody as dumb as Yap is could possibly
survive if not for the grace of God.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the wøøds because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could nøt learn what it had to teach, and
nøt, when I came to die, discover that I had nøt lived." __Henry David Thøreau
Yap Honghor
2020-09-16 09:17:05 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Yap Honghor is living proof that there is a God
because nobody as dumb as Yap is could possibly
survive if not for the grace of God.
Says someone who is a stupid theist, brainwashed for decades to the extend that his neurons are all kaput!

You better bet there is no pixie, otherwise, there will be only hellfire for you!
When you sense you cannot win against me in anything...from politics to pixie, you put yourself at the deep end, yelling for magic to happen?

Hahahahaha, not happening....
He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
2020-09-17 18:56:07 UTC
You can still kill him and I woul not prosecute you for murder; that dog is useless to mankind!

The African-African
Yap Honghor
2020-09-18 01:28:49 UTC
Cunt Kurt is a diseased dirty dog indeed and a big racist too!!!!
JWS
2020-09-18 03:05:22 UTC
Pot, kettle, black.
%
2020-09-18 03:21:06 UTC
Post by JWS
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Yap Honghor is living proof that there is a God
because nobody as dumb as Yap is could possibly
survive if not for the grace of God.
Pot, kettle, black.
you just leave the kettle alone you racist KLM