I had a private conversation this morning with Robert Mueller
2019-01-18 21:44:13 UTC
It may or may not have been about ArtyJoe. I'm not at liberty to discuss
it, so please don't ask me any questions.
Your Naturalistic Constitution Is In Error
2019-01-18 22:00:26 UTC
I had a private conversation this morning with Robert Mueller
If it is private then keep it for yourself, fool...

WHAT PART OF PRIVATE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
Ted
2019-01-18 22:13:32 UTC
Post by Your Naturalistic Constitution Is In Error
I had a private conversation this morning with Robert Mueller
If it is private then keep it for yourself, fool...
WHAT PART OF PRIVATE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
I can't share any more information with you than I already have, Cody.
Sorry.
Peter Pan
2019-01-19 01:01:52 UTC
Post by Your Naturalistic Constitution Is In Error
I had a private conversation this morning with Robert Mueller
If it is private then keep it for yourself, fool...
WHAT PART OF PRIVATE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
I can't share any more information with you than I already have, Cody.
Sorry.
The FBI needs to know about Cody too. He hates america,
and he's likely to be colluding with terrorists.
v***@gmail.com
You can file a complaint with the FBI online. Go to their website.
Peter Pan
2019-01-19 10:22:23 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
Post by Your Naturalistic Constitution Is In Error
I had a private conversation this morning with Robert Mueller
If it is private then keep it for yourself, fool...
WHAT PART OF PRIVATE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
I can't share any more information with you than I already have, Cody.
Sorry.
The FBI needs to know about Cody too. He hates america,
and he's likely to be colluding with terrorists.
You can file a complaint with the FBI online. Go to their website.
The wheels of justice are already in motion. Just try to
leave the country and see how far you get.
Ted
2019-01-19 02:44:44 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
Post by Your Naturalistic Constitution Is In Error
I had a private conversation this morning with Robert Mueller
If it is private then keep it for yourself, fool...
WHAT PART OF PRIVATE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
I can't share any more information with you than I already have, Cody.
Sorry.
The FBI needs to know about Cody too. He hates america,
and he's likely to be colluding with terrorists.
I'll be visiting them again tomorrow with my evidence against ArtyJoe, and
I do plan then to inform them of Cody as well. He's been committing the
crimes of collusion and hate speech here for several years and it's well
past time for him to answer for it.
Amazing Answers
2019-01-19 18:21:39 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
Post by Your Naturalistic Constitution Is In Error
I had a private conversation this morning with Robert Mueller
If it is private then keep it for yourself, fool...
WHAT PART OF PRIVATE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
I can't share any more information with you than I already have, Cody.
Sorry.
The FBI needs to know about Cody too. He hates america,
and he's likely to be colluding with terrorists.
I'll be visiting them again tomorrow with my evidence against ArtyJoe, and
I do plan then to inform them of Cody as well. He's been committing the
crimes of collusion and hate speech here for several years and it's well
past time for him to answer for it.
"Liberty and Justice for all, except for Arty and Cody."

Is that your philosophy?
He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
The tyranny of progressivism in America...
Ted
2019-01-19 19:00:08 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
Post by Your Naturalistic Constitution Is In Error
I had a private conversation this morning with Robert Mueller
If it is private then keep it for yourself, fool...
WHAT PART OF PRIVATE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
I can't share any more information with you than I already have, Cody.
Sorry.
The FBI needs to know about Cody too. He hates america,
and he's likely to be colluding with terrorists.
I'll be visiting them again tomorrow with my evidence against ArtyJoe, and
I do plan then to inform them of Cody as well. He's been committing the
crimes of collusion and hate speech here for several years and it's well
past time for him to answer for it.
"Liberty and Justice for all, except for Arty and Cody."
Is that your philosophy?
What, are you kidding? ArtyJoe and Cody have been colluding with Russia for
years. That's called treason, dumbass, and trust me, the FBI are *very*
interested.

Are you in cahoots with them? It wouldn't surprise me at all. Perhaps I'd
better mention your name to them as well.
v***@gmail.com
2019-01-19 20:45:40 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
[...]
Collusion by itself is not treason, only if the USA were at war with Russia.
If that happens,I will make a good salary as a translator.
Ted
2019-01-20 01:41:42 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
[...]
It's treason when you help Putin make Donald Trump win an election by
cheating. That was almost equivalent to a Russian attack on the US.
%
you should see all the one's that never got found out about
Skeeter
how many times did you vote? my dogs both voted twice
%
7 times this time , 3 for obama , 5 for bush
Ted
Aha! And let me guess. They're Russian dogs, right?
Rudy Canoza
!!!
v***@gmail.com
ROTFL! I've never met Trump or Putin. Even if I met Vladimir, he does not speak English and my Russian is not fluent enough to hold a conversation with him..
Peter Pan
2019-01-20 06:06:48 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
[...]
Putin speaks english.

If your russian is only conversational, how are you going
to get a job as a translator when they win WW3?

Can you count to 30 in russian?
Ted
2019-01-20 06:15:34 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
[...]
OMG, Joe, do you really think you'll be able to fool the FBI with such
transparent bullshit? They're not stupid, ya know.
zencycle
And yet, you would make good money as a translator
Skeeter
That never happened.
Ted
2019-01-20 01:57:32 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
[...]
How else could he have beaten Hillary? We all love her. The working class
people surely realize that she and the Democratic Party are on their side.
So who would have voted for Trump and why? It doesn't add up, and could
only have been the result of the Russians hacking our election on behalf of
Trump. That much is obvious to all of us.
Skeeter
2019-01-20 01:59:59 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
[...]
Did you ask all the people that showed for his rallys? He didnt have to
hire live music to get people to show up. Hillary was such a cunt she
couldn't even face her own puppets when she LOST!

LOL
%
ted has concluded that he's afraid of me
Ted
2019-01-20 02:52:51 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Ted
Post by Skeeter
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
[...]
Heh. Yer a kwel kat, Skeet. I messaged you on FB a couple of years ago but
you never responded.
turkey
2019-01-20 02:58:33 UTC
On 1/19/2019 9:52 PM, Ted wrote:
<...>
He blocked me.
Skeeter
2019-01-20 03:02:13 UTC
In article <qtR0E.127709$***@fx37.iad>, ***@invalid.none
says...
Post by turkey
<...>
You never called me a Kwel kat.
turkey
2019-01-20 03:05:17 UTC
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by turkey
<...>
Post by Ted
Heh. Yer a kwel kat, Skeet. I messaged you on FB a couple of years ago but
you never responded.
He blocked me.
You never called me a Kwel kat.
Dang, shoulda coulda. You can still
un-block me and I'll try.
Skeeter
I forgot what name you were using, once it was my nephew I think...LOL
turkey
James Smith. 8^)
Skeeter
Oh yea, still good?
v***@gmail.com
2019-01-20 03:40:37 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
[...]
Hilary lost because she ran a stupid campaign.The Constitution provides that the Electoral College chooses the President, not the mass of voters.

She could have won the vote in the Electoral College if she had campaigned vigorously in those states with the most votes in the EC. She ignored some of those states.Trump concentrated his campaigning in the right states and so he won.
Peter Pan
2019-01-20 06:20:35 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
[...]
You mean, hillary didn't know we have an electoral
college? Bill won before, so he knew that. He should
have told her.

What a maroon.
Ted
2019-01-20 07:22:55 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
[...]
Uh huh. Also, Trump had help from you Russians and that's the only reason
he won. That's called 'treason', Joe.
Avenging Angel
Uh, yeah.
Ted
2019-01-21 21:04:21 UTC
Post by Avenging Angel
Post by Ted
Post by Skeeter
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Peter Pan
[...]
Hmm ... I suspect that may be sarcasm. Or do you really agree with me? It's
hard to tell.

Klaus Schadenfreude
What was hacked? Be specific.
Michael Ejercito
2019-01-21 18:15:53 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Ted
How else could he have beaten Hillary? We all love her. The working class
people surely realize that she and the Democratic Party are on their side.
So who would have voted for Trump and why? It doesn't add up, and could
only have been the result of the Russians hacking our election
What was hacked? Be specific.
His pathetic excuse for a mind.

Michael

https://www.avg.com
Ted
2019-01-21 21:04:21 UTC
Post by Ted
How else could he have beaten Hillary? We all love her. The working class
people surely realize that she and the Democratic Party are on their side.
So who would have voted for Trump and why? It doesn't add up, and could
only have been the result of the Russians hacking our election
What was hacked? Be specific.
The election computers, no doubt. Russians are genetically driven to
perform those sorts of nefarious deeds. James Clapper is an expert and I
believe him.

https://observer.com/2017/05/james-clapper-russia-xenophobia/
Oko Tillo
2019-01-20 03:06:31 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
[...]
==
Post by Skeeter
Post by Ted
It's treason when you help Putin make Donald Trump win an election by
cheating. That was almost equivalent to a Russian attack on the US.
That never happened.
Exactly! And we all know that too. Because ... because ...
Um, how do we know that again?

Oko
Peter Pan
Because Trump said so. Your President is not a crook.
james g. keegan jr.
And Trump must pay for it.
Ted
2019-01-21 21:04:20 UTC
Post by james g. keegan jr.
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
[...]
Yep. He will. By now, Mueller must surely have overwhelming proof of his
crime.
Snit
2019-01-20 01:52:43 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
[...]
A Russian attack with Republican assistance.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Skeeter
No proof.
Ted
2019-01-20 02:01:23 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
It's treason when you help Putin make Donald Trump win an election by
cheating. That was almost equivalent to a Russian attack on the US.
A Russian attack with Republican assistance.
Exactly. It's hardly a coincidence that "Russian"and "Republican" both
start with the letter 'R' and end with the letters 'an'. The collusion
connection couldn't be any more clear.
Oko Tillo
2019-01-20 03:13:47 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
It's treason when you help Putin make Donald Trump win an election by
cheating. That was almost equivalent to a Russian attack on the US.
A Russian attack with Republican assistance.
==
Exactly. It's hardly a coincidence that "Russian"and "Republican" both
start with the letter 'R' and end with the letters 'an'. The collusion
connection couldn't be any more clear.
Damn straight, pal!

And not only that, "Republican" can be rearranged to "Place Rub In" . AND
"Russian" to "Anus Sir".

COINCIDENCE???!?!?!?

Oko
Ted
2019-01-20 03:51:49 UTC
Post by Oko Tillo
Post by Ted
Post by Snit
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
It's treason when you help Putin make Donald Trump win an election by
cheating. That was almost equivalent to a Russian attack on the US.
A Russian attack with Republican assistance.
==
Exactly. It's hardly a coincidence that "Russian"and "Republican" both
start with the letter 'R' and end with the letters 'an'. The collusion
connection couldn't be any more clear.
Damn straight, pal!
And not only that, "Republican" can be rearranged to "Place Rub In" . AND
"Russian" to "Anus Sir".
COINCIDENCE???!?!?!?
Oko
Of course it isn't coincidence. The Republican Party has been asking for it
('place rub in') all along, and the Russians are, of course, more than
happy to oblige ('anus sir'). Hence, Trump.
Peter Pan
2019-01-20 06:29:39 UTC
Post by Oko Tillo
Post by Ted
Post by Snit
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
It's treason when you help Putin make Donald Trump win an election by
cheating. That was almost equivalent to a Russian attack on the US.
A Russian attack with Republican assistance.
==
Exactly. It's hardly a coincidence that "Russian"and "Republican" both
start with the letter 'R' and end with the letters 'an'. The collusion
connection couldn't be any more clear.
Damn straight, pal!
And not only that, "Republican" can be rearranged to "Place Rub In" . AND
"Russian" to "Anus Sir".
COINCIDENCE???!?!?!?
Oko
Of course it isn't coincidence. The Republican Party has been asking for it
('place rub in') all along, and the Russians are, of course, more than
happy to oblige ('anus sir'). Hence, Trump.
There's the Mad Joe Connection too. He colluded, he's
Russian, AND he's a Republican.

Case closed.
v***@gmail.com
2019-01-20 06:38:00 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
Post by Oko Tillo
Post by Ted
Post by Snit
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
[...]
That's 2 more lies.

I was born in the USA and never been to Russia
I quit the GOP 6 years ago.

Keep up the good work.
Peter Pan
That's what Oswald said, and look how it went for him.
Skeeter
Now you will show some proof?
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-01-22 14:38:23 UTC
Exactly. It's hardly a coincidence that "Russian"and "Republican" both
start with the letter 'R' and end with the letters 'an'. The collusion
connection couldn't be any more clear.
"I almost never drink. I'm just so stupid that it always seems like
I'm drunk."
- Ted
On Sat, 19 Jan 2019 18:52:43 -0700, Snit
Post by Snit
A Russian attack with Republican assistance.
What "attack?"

You off your meds again?

ROFLMAO
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-01-20 15:01:42 UTC

What "cheating" are you bleating about, Teddy?
Avenging Angel
You are clearly not well ansd should be confined.
zencycle
Yeah, 'cuz vtard knows as much about russian language as he does the law.
Amazing Answers
OK. So, you believe the Russians would give money to a small time alt. atheism poster? I've never read any pro-Russian posts. But maybe that conspiracy is true.
Ted
Perhaps, Assdroid, but you do present grounds for suspicion.
m***@gmail.com
You aren't worth checking out.
He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
2019-01-19 18:51:09 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
Post by Your Naturalistic Constitution Is In Error
I had a private conversation this morning with Robert Mueller
If it is private then keep it for yourself, fool...
WHAT PART OF PRIVATE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
I can't share any more information with you than I already have, Cody.
Sorry.
The FBI needs to know about Cody too. He hates america,
and he's likely to be colluding with terrorists.
:-)
I SAVE America from Islamic terrorists by rendering their arguments moot...
They misunderstood the Qur'an and the context where the word JIHAD was used. America should be paying me for challenging its enemies by calling upon them to use reason and not bombs.
Peter Pan
You need to be a guest at Gitmo.
Ted
That's exactly what Cody needs. They'll straighten him right out.
m***@gmail.com
2019-01-20 02:06:24 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Ted
Post by Your Naturalistic Constitution Is In Error
I had a private conversation this morning with Robert Mueller
If it is private then keep it for yourself, fool...
WHAT PART OF PRIVATE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
I can't share any more information with you than I already have, Cody.
Sorry.
The FBI needs to know about Cody too. He hates america,
and he's likely to be colluding with terrorists.
:-)
I SAVE America from Islamic terrorists by rendering their arguments moot...
They misunderstood the Qur'an and the context where the word JIHAD was used. America should be paying me for challenging its enemies by calling upon them to use reason and not bombs.
In other words, Cody sits in his basement apartment and argues with Muslims
using his computer until his mommy tells him to stop cursing so loudly.
Ted
LOL.
Rudy Canoza
Oh, you can be assured Mr. Mueller is looking closely at him, too.
Ted
Without a doubt. Cody may be a terrorist.
m***@gmail.com
2019-01-20 01:46:19 UTC
Post by Your Naturalistic Constitution Is In Error
I had a private conversation this morning with Robert Mueller
If it is private then keep it for yourself, fool...
WHAT PART OF PRIVATE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
I can't share any more information with you than I already have, Cody.
Sorry.
Are you going to ask Mueller about Cody, too? His people could easily
find out who he really is.
Ted
That's true, and it would be interesting to know.
Rudy Canoza
2019-01-20 16:46:04 UTC
Post by Your Naturalistic Constitution Is In Error
I had a private conversation this morning with Robert Mueller
If it is private then keep it for yourself, fool...
WHAT PART OF PRIVATE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
I can't share any more information with you than I already have, Cody.
Sorry.
I applaud your discretion, Ted.

I have a hunch Mr. Mueller is going to bring down the hammer on this guy.
Ted
2019-01-21 02:08:36 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Your Naturalistic Constitution Is In Error
I had a private conversation this morning with Robert Mueller
If it is private then keep it for yourself, fool...
WHAT PART OF PRIVATE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
I can't share any more information with you than I already have, Cody.
Sorry.
I applaud your discretion, Ted.
I have a hunch Mr. Mueller is going to bring down the hammer on this guy.
Indeed. Bob showed me the long list of charges. It includes impersonating a
lawyer, conspiring to make cosines greater than one, posing as an
accountant, bilking clients by misrepresenting counts up to 30, and
colluding with Russia to subvert the 2016 election on behalf of Trump.
Also, he's once had all his guns confiscated, possibly because he has ties
to ISIS and Al Qaeda, we don't yet know.
sheesh ranjesh
2019-01-21 04:12:09 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Your Naturalistic Constitution Is In Error
I had a private conversation this morning with Robert Mueller
If it is private then keep it for yourself, fool...
WHAT PART OF PRIVATE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
I can't share any more information with you than I already have, Cody.
Sorry.
I applaud your discretion, Ted.
//
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
I have a hunch Mr. Mueller is going to bring down the hammer on this guy.
Indeed. Bob showed me the long list of charges. It includes impersonating a
lawyer, conspiring to make cosines greater than one, posing as an
accountant, bilking clients by misrepresenting counts up to 30, and
colluding with Russia to subvert the 2016 election on behalf of Trump.
Also, he's once had all his guns confiscated, possibly because he has ties
to ISIS and Al Qaeda, we don't yet know.
Was Mueller's list In ALL CAPS? Like:

TANDY'S LIES
ART TELLS A WHOPPER
MORE OF VTANDOFSKY'S LIES
REPOST: ART TELLS ANOTHER WHOPPER TODAY
A PARTIAL LIST OF TANDY'S LIES
TANDY LIES AND THE RUNS AWAY
REPOST: TANDY OPENS MOUTH, INSERTS FOOT
MORE BASELESS CLAIMS FROM THE IDIOT TANDOFSKY
ANOTHER OF ART'S FAMOUS WHOPPERS
REPOST: ANOTHER OF ARTHUR'S LIES

You know, that sort of thing?

SR
v***@gmail.com
Is there a point to your tirade?
sheesh ranjesh
2019-01-21 05:23:35 UTC
Post by sheesh ranjesh
Post by Ted
Post by sheesh ranjesh
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
So, you don't see a similarity to a certain person's posting history there?

Really?

SR
Ted
LOL!! :-)
ArtyJoe
2019-01-21 06:21:55 UTC
Post by sheesh ranjesh
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by sheesh ranjesh
Post by Ted
Post by sheesh ranjesh
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
I'm a queer. I bleed from my anus.

{Posted with TardBlock® - #1 encryption algorithm for blocking retards]
Ted
LOLOL!!
Cloud Hobbit
2019-01-21 08:25:51 UTC
Post by sheesh ranjesh
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by sheesh ranjesh
Post by Ted
Post by sheesh ranjesh
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
He's an idiot and can't even see that.

No self awareness gene found in his DNA. Just the code for a gigantic nose and another for an over large ego.
v***@gmail.com
Tell me, smartass. How much you gonna sell it for? What good is it gonna do you? It means nothing to me besides the fact that you have the mind of a parrot and all ya can do is repeat what you hear.
v***@gmail.com
2019-01-19 01:51:51 UTC
It may or may not have been about ArtyJoe. I'm not at liberty to discuss
it, so please don't ask me any questions.
Sure you did, and I'm Napoleon Bonaparte.
Last week, I was General Grant.
Ted
I knew you wouldn't believe me, so I had my photograph taken with him.
Michael Christ
2019-01-19 11:22:08 UTC
It may or may not have been about ArtyJoe. I'm not at liberty to discuss
it, so please don't ask me any questions.
Sure you did, and I'm Napoleon Bonaparte.
Last week, I was General Grant.
I knew you wouldn't believe me, so I had my photograph taken with him.
No one is interested in your boyfriends, Cuddly Bear.

Michael Christ
John Locke
..nah, I don't think so Arty. Maybe Moe Howard though..heh, heh.
v***@gmail.com
That's still better than a dumb asshole like you.
John Locke
2019-01-19 17:58:27 UTC
It may or may not have been about ArtyJoe. I'm not at liberty to discuss
it, so please don't ask me any questions.
Sure you did, and I'm Napoleon Bonaparte.
Last week, I was General Grant.
..nah, I don't think so Arty. Maybe Moe Howard though..heh, heh.
That's still better than a dumb asshole like you.
..heh, heh...and yet another brilliantly profound remark from that
towering intellect, Mad Joe Tandy.
v***@gmail.com
The intellect of the average wino on Skid Row towers above yours.
Cloud Hobbit
2019-01-20 01:00:00 UTC
The intellect of the average wino on Skid Row towers above yours.
How long were you a wino on skid row?

Is that where you got your special pizza recipe and forgot how to count to 30?

Do you prefer mad dog 20/20 or some other brand of swill?
Kevrob
2019-01-20 01:17:20 UTC
The intellect of the average wino on Skid Row towers above yours.
How long were you a wino on skid row?
Is that where you got your special pizza recipe and forgot how to count to 30?
Do you prefer mad dog 20/20 or some other brand of swill?
Well, MD 20/20 is kosher....

2019-01-20 05:41:32 UTC
The intellect of the average wino on Skid Row towers above yours.
How long were you a wino on skid row?
Is that where you got your special pizza recipe and forgot how to count to 30?
Do you prefer mad dog 20/20 or some other brand of swill?
Well, MD 20/20 is kosher....
And probably more potent than any of the competition.

Overheard in Pasadena: What's the price?

Thirty twice!

Who likes it most?

All us colored folks.
v***@gmail.com
2019-01-20 06:35:38 UTC
The intellect of the average wino on Skid Row towers above yours.
How long were you a wino on skid row?
You just proved what I said before:you can't read.
Were you too busy masturbating in reading class to pay attention?
John Locke
2019-01-20 05:22:23 UTC
It may or may not have been about ArtyJoe. I'm not at liberty to discuss
it, so please don't ask me any questions.
Sure you did, and I'm Napoleon Bonaparte.
Last week, I was General Grant.
..nah, I don't think so Arty. Maybe Moe Howard though..heh, heh.
That's still better than a dumb asshole like you.
..heh, heh...and yet another brilliantly profound remark from that
towering intellect, Mad Joe Tandy.
The intellect of the average wino on Skid Row towers above yours.
...as far as I can see Arty, you haven't attained the level of a
retarded hedge hog..and that's being generous.
Don Martin
2019-01-20 14:18:46 UTC
On Sat, 19 Jan 2019 21:22:23 -0800, John Locke
It may or may not have been about ArtyJoe. I'm not at liberty to discuss
it, so please don't ask me any questions.
Sure you did, and I'm Napoleon Bonaparte.
Last week, I was General Grant.
..nah, I don't think so Arty. Maybe Moe Howard though..heh, heh.
That's still better than a dumb asshole like you.
..heh, heh...and yet another brilliantly profound remark from that
towering intellect, Mad Joe Tandy.
The intellect of the average wino on Skid Row towers above yours.
...as far as I can see Arty, you haven't attained the level of a
retarded hedge hog..and that's being generous.
C'mon! Tiggies are rather appealing, even retarded ones. No one has
ever said that about Artie-Jo.
2019-01-20 18:04:15 UTC
On Sat, 19 Jan 2019 21:22:23 -0800, John Locke
It may or may not have been about ArtyJoe. I'm not at liberty to discuss
it, so please don't ask me any questions.
Sure you did, and I'm Napoleon Bonaparte.
Last week, I was General Grant.
..nah, I don't think so Arty. Maybe Moe Howard though..heh, heh.
That's still better than a dumb asshole like you.
..heh, heh...and yet another brilliantly profound remark from that
towering intellect, Mad Joe Tandy.
The intellect of the average wino on Skid Row towers above yours.
...as far as I can see Arty, you haven't attained the level of a
retarded hedge hog..and that's being generous.
C'mon! Tiggies are rather appealing, even retarded ones. No one has
ever said that about Artie-Jo.
My ex wife said it. Later, she changed her mind.
My girlfriend said it 4 times.
v***@gmail.com
2019-01-20 18:13:42 UTC
It may or may not have been about ArtyJoe. I'm not at liberty to discuss
it, so please don't ask me any questions.
Sure you did, and I'm Napoleon Bonaparte.
Last week, I was General Grant.
..nah, I don't think so Arty. Maybe Moe Howard though..heh, heh.
That's still better than a dumb asshole like you.
..heh, heh...and yet another brilliantly profound remark from that
towering intellect, Mad Joe Tandy.
The intellect of the average wino on Skid Row towers above yours.
...as far as I can see Arty, you haven't attained the level of a
retarded hedge hog..and that's being generous.
Let's test your intelligence:

1. Who was the first prime minister of India?
2. What is a "jacking gear?"
3. What does a sailor in DC department do?
4. What does the Marine Corps mean by "office hours"?
5. What does "estoppel" mean?
6. What does a Grand Jury do?
7. What is an auxillary condenser?
8. What is a "ladyfinger"?
9. What is an LPD?
10.What is a Deferred Charge?
11.What does an auditor do with a confirmation?
12.What do auditors mean by "cutoff?"
13.Describe the Taft-Hartley law,
14.Describe the Smoot-Hawley bill
15.What do Jews mean by "Jahrzeit?"
16.What is a Talis?
17.Where did Napoleon Bonaparte die?
18.What is a "derivative?"
19.What act of Congress enforced the 18th Amendment?
20.Where was Napoleon Bonaparte born?
21.Who wrote "Zegungerweisen?"
22.Where was Pablo Picasso born?
23.Where was Carlos Montoya born?
Tim
2019-01-21 08:50:20 UTC
[...]
Jawaharlal Nehru.

My Question: Finish this famous line from the novel Fathers and Sons:

There used to be Hegelians... .
Post by v***@gmail.com
2. What is a "jacking gear?"
It's a gear used on drive shafts and some turbines.

My Question: In your own words describe why Nietzsche claimed that God is dead?
Post by v***@gmail.com
3. What does a sailor in DC department do?
Damage control.

My Question: What is the standard model of knowledge in the Western philosophical tradition?
Post by v***@gmail.com
4. What does the Marine Corps mean by "office hours"?
Non-judicial punishment.

My Question:

How many cents are there in a semitone?
Post by v***@gmail.com
5. What does "estoppel" mean?
It's a legal term. Basically it means you can't contradict yourself in court or you can't make statements that the court has determined to be inadmissible.

My question: Why did the Meech Lake Accord not pass into Canadian law?
Post by v***@gmail.com
6. What does a Grand Jury do?
It investigates criminal conduct and decides if criminal charges should be made.

My Question: In your own words describe why Pluto is no longer considered to be a planet.
Post by v***@gmail.com
7. What is an auxillary condenser?
A spelling mistake in front of condenser.

An auxiliary condenser is an apparatus used in a refrigeration heat exchanger. It removes excess heat.

My Question: Why isn't mass considered a property of matter in contemporary physics?
Post by v***@gmail.com
8. What is a "ladyfinger"?
A soft sponge biscuit.

My Question: If you are running a race and you pass the person in 3rd place what place are you in?
Post by v***@gmail.com
9. What is an LPD?
It's an abbreviation meaning landing platform or dock.

My Question: In categorical logic which statement forms in the subject term are distributed?
Post by v***@gmail.com
10.What is a Deferred Charge?
It depends on the context. In an accounting sense it's a prepaid expense that is entered as an asset until it is used.

My Question: In basic music theory which note of the major takes a diminished chord?
Post by v***@gmail.com
11.What does an auditor do with a confirmation?
He or she checks it for accounting problems.

My Question: Given the system of equations x+y=2 and 2x+2y=8. State if the system is consistent, inconsistent or dependent?
Post by v***@gmail.com
12.What do auditors mean by "cutoff?"
It's a date after which business transactions must be recorded on the following reporting period.

My Question: In your own words describe the difference between a valid logical argument and a sound logical argument.
Post by v***@gmail.com
13.Describe the Taft-Hartley law,
It is a US law that restricts labour unions.

My Question: In contemporary logic why doesn't deontological logic enjoy the same status as categorical logic?
Post by v***@gmail.com
14.Describe the Smoot-Hawley bill
It was a tariff imposed on imports in the US sometime around the 1930's IIRC.

My Question: What is meant by Immanuel Kant's Copernican Revolution?
Post by v***@gmail.com
15.What do Jews mean by "Jahrzeit?"
The anniversary of the death of a parent or close relative.

My Question: The popular puzzle the Rubik's cube is now available in many different sizes. Which one's are prone to parity problems?
Post by v***@gmail.com
16.What is a Talis?
It is a genus of moth.

My Question: Early computers used a system that incorporated punched cards. What technology was that system based on?
Post by v***@gmail.com
17.Where did Napoleon Bonaparte die?
On the Island of Saint Helena.
Post by v***@gmail.com
18.What is a "derivative?"
You'll have to be more specific. The word has all kinds of meanings. Are you referring to calculus, accounting, chemistry, general English usage, or something else?

My question: Is the following argument form valid?

If a, then b
Therefore a
Post by v***@gmail.com
19.What act of Congress enforced the 18th Amendment?
The Volstead Act.

My Question: What was Nietzsche referring to when he said "the uncanniest of all guests?"
Post by v***@gmail.com
20.Where was Napoleon Bonaparte born?
He was born in Ajaccio France.

My Question: In aviation what does the term coffin corner mean?
Post by v***@gmail.com
21.Who wrote "Zegungerweisen?"
Pablo de Sarasate wrote Zigeunerweisen. I've never heard of Zegungerweisen.

My Question: What are the main concepts of Rene Descartes Method?
Post by v***@gmail.com
22.Where was Pablo Picasso born?
Malaga Spain.

My Question: What is the slope of the line in this equation?

y=mx+b
Post by v***@gmail.com
23.Where was Carlos Montoya born?
Madrid Spain.

My Question: In music theory what is a cadence?
m***@gmail.com
When they check both of them out, perhaps a psychological exam would be a good idea, too.
v***@gmail.com
2019-01-20 03:34:22 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
It may or may not have been about ArtyJoe. I'm not at liberty to discuss
it, so please don't ask me any questions.
Sure you did, and I'm Napoleon Bonaparte.
Last week, I was General Grant.
When they check both of them out, perhaps a psychological exam would be a good idea, too.
Next month, I'll metamorphose into Ivan The Terrible.
Incidentally, the word "terrible" is a mistranslation of the original Russian. His Russian name means "Ivan The Formidable."
v***@gmail.com
Check them out????????????????? Grant died in the late 19th century and Napoleon died in 1817. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Tim
2019-01-20 10:13:48 UTC
It may or may not have been about ArtyJoe. I'm not at liberty to discuss
it, so please don't ask me any questions.
Sure you did, and I'm Napoleon Bonaparte.
Last week, I was General Grant.
And next week you still won't be able to count to thirty.