How conservative thinking works. [URL]
Add Reply
TT Liams
2020-02-07 21:13:32 UTC
<https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/02/why-do-people-believe-in-conspir
acy-theories.html?utm_medium=10today.ad3li.20200207.421.2&utm_source=emai
l&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=10-for-today---4.0-styling>
<https://tinyurl.com/ws6f2sv>
The conspiracy theory, a conservative weapon of choice, is explained in
this article.
<https://tinyurl.com/ws6f2sv>
The conspiracy theory, a conservative weapon of choice, is explained in
this article.
Lol only rumdum's believe in silly conspiracy theory's lol & Trump colluded
with Russia & he's gone to jail cause he's Putin's puppet & racist & a
trader to America.
TT Liams
trader to America.
Kevrob
2020-02-07 21:34:36 UTC
Post by TT Liams
<https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/02/why-do-people-believe-in-conspir
acy-theories.html?utm_medium=10today.ad3li.20200207.421.2&utm_source=emai
l&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=10-for-today---4.0-styling>
<https://tinyurl.com/ws6f2sv>
The conspiracy theory, a conservative weapon of choice, is explained in
this article.
<https://tinyurl.com/ws6f2sv>
The conspiracy theory, a conservative weapon of choice, is explained in
this article.
Lol only rumdum's believe in silly conspiracy theory's lol & Trump colluded
with Russia & he's gone to jail cause he's Putin's puppet & racist & a
trader to America.
That article says:

[quote]

Even liberals who once fretted over the increased visibility
of conspiracy theories on the right have recently turned
toward conspiracy thinking themselves -

[/quote]

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately
explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's Razor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor

Byker
Translation: Populism is popular...
Ted
2020-02-08 03:49:30 UTC
On Fri, 07 Feb 2020 20:12:32 GMT, a322x1n <***@void.void> wrote:
<https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/02/why-do-people-believe-in-consp
ir
acy-theories.html?utm_medium=10today.ad3li.20200207.421.2&utm_source=em
ai
l&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=10-for-today---4.0-styling>
<https://tinyurl.com/ws6f2sv>
The conspiracy theory, a conservative weapon of choice, is
explained in
this article.
Oh, don't worry. Once Obama takes over the government and establishes
a Marxist dictatorship, he'll outlaw all theories, conspiracy or
otherwise.
a322x1n
2020-02-08 04:48:20 UTC
<https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/02/why-do-people-believe-in-consp
ir
acy-theories.html?utm_medium=10today.ad3li.20200207.421.2&utm_source=em
ai
l&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=10-for-today---4.0-styling>
<https://tinyurl.com/ws6f2sv>
The conspiracy theory, a conservative weapon of choice, is
explained in
this article.
Oh, don't worry. Once Obama takes over the government and establishes
a Marxist dictatorship, he'll outlaw all theories, conspiracy or
otherwise.
Not only that, but all American males will have to wear pink with
purple poka dots.

To make it worse, all American females will be required to wear
full body, red burkas, sort of like the Imperial Bodyguard, and
carry gold umbrellas. It seems Obama is a Star Wars fan.

Green food dye is to be placed in our drinking water, and yellow
dye in our milk. Don't ask me what color our booze will be dyed!

For the sake of America's future, vote to outlaw food coloring!!!
Ted
2020-02-08 05:43:15 UTC
Post by a322x1n
a Marxist dictatorship, he'll outlaw all theories, conspiracy or
otherwise.
Not only that, but all American males will have to wear pink with
purple poka dots.
To make it worse, all American females will be required to wear
full body, red burkas, sort of like the Imperial Bodyguard, and
carry gold umbrellas. It seems Obama is a Star Wars fan.
Green food dye is to be placed in our drinking water, and yellow
dye in our milk. Don't ask me what color our booze will be dyed!
Interesting. No, I hadn't yet heard about any of this, but I'll
certainly pass it along. Thank you.
Post by a322x1n
For the sake of America's future, vote to outlaw food coloring!!!
A good idea, but I doubt it would be effective. Better would be to
classify all thoughts of food coloring as a hate crime.
Siri Cruise
2020-02-08 08:07:57 UTC
Post by a322x1n
For the sake of America's future, vote to outlaw food coloring!!!
A good idea, but I doubt it would be effective. Better would be to
classify all thoughts of food coloring as a hate crime.
Have you ever seen yellow, pink, and orange saris?

https://www.google.com/search?q=indian+women+rural+yellow+pink+ora
nge+saree&tbm=isch
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
a322x1n
2020-02-08 16:08:37 UTC
On Fri, 7 Feb 2020 20:30:21 -0800 (PST), Greg Carr
Post by TT Liams
<https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/02/why-do-people-believe-in-c
onspir
acy-theories.html?utm_medium=10today.ad3li.20200207.421.2&utm_sourc
e=emai
l&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=10-for-today---4.0-styling>
<https://tinyurl.com/ws6f2sv>
The conspiracy theory, a conservative weapon of choice, is
explained in this article.
<https://tinyurl.com/ws6f2sv>
The conspiracy theory, a conservative weapon of choice, is
explained in this article.
Lol only rumdum's believe in silly conspiracy theory's lol & Trump
colluded with Russia & he's gone to jail cause he's Putin's puppet &
racist & a trader to America.
You spelled traitor wrong you stupid idiot. The Kennedy and Lincoln
assassinations were conspiracies. Trump has never been arrested in his
life let alone jailed. Unfortunatly Trumpenfuhrer is racist towards
Blacks that is a fact. The birther movement he yammered on about for
years was disgraceful. His total lack of leadership regarding
Charlottesville was at best sad.
Huh?
So you believe that obammy was born in the United States?
Trump and other conservative Republicans agree Obama was born in the
U.S.
Ted
2020-02-08 18:26:07 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Blacks that is a fact. The birther movement he yammered on about for
years was disgraceful. His total lack of leadership regarding
Charlottesville was at best sad.
Huh?
So you believe that obammy was born in the United States?
Trump and other conservative Republicans agree Obama was born in the
U.S.
It doesn't matter where Obama was born. He's a Marxist, not an
American. Trump rescued us from Hillary and he'll rescue us from
Obama.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-08 19:13:32 UTC
On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 13:01:17 -0600, Mitchell Holman <***@verizont.net> wrote:
<...>
the balanced budgets, the rising stock market,
thousands of Americann NOT getting killed in
pointless asian wars.
Yes, that's what happens when a Republican
majority congress runs the show.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

Darlene, Fran, and Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American harløts.
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-08 19:21:43 UTC
=?utf-8?Q?=22Sir_H=C3=B8mer_Hall=2C__Es?= =?utf-8?Q?q=2E=22?=
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 13:01:17 -0600, Mitchell Holman
the balanced budgets, the rising stock market,
thousands of Americann NOT getting killed in
pointless asian wars.
Yes, that's what happens when a Republican
majority congress runs the show.
Funny how that all fell apart when
Clinton was replaced by a Republican.
Seems the GOP Congress went on a huge
spending spree without Clinton to reign
them in.

Under Bush, Spending Increases at Fastest Rate in 30 Years
June 24, 2004

"Since 2001, even with record low inflation, U.S.
federal spending has increased by a massive 28.8%
(19.7% in real dollars)-with non-defense discretionary
growth of 35.7% (25.3% in real dollars)-the highest
rate of federal government growth since the presidencies
of Richard Nixon and Lyndon Johnson. This increase has
resulted in the largest budget deficits in U.S. history,
an estimated $520 billion in fiscal year 2004 alone.
Furthermore, the projected spending for 2005 is a
conservative estimate, since it doesn't include at least
$50 billion for the 2005 cost of the Iraq occupation.

From the massive increases in agricultural subsidies
in the farm bill of 2002, to the new Medicare prescription
drug entitlement of 2003; from the 47% increase in the
defense budget, to the 80% increase in education spending,
George W. Bush has demonstrated that "limited government"
is not part of his political vocabulary."

http://www.independent.org/newsroom/news_detail.asp?newsID=31
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-08 19:33:20 UTC
On Sat, 08 Feb 2020, Mitchell Holman
the balanced budgets, the rising stock market,
thousands of Americann NOT getting killed in
pointless asian wars.
Yes, that's what happens when a Republican
majority congress runs the show.
Funny how that all fell apart when
Clinton was replaced by a Republican.
Seems the GOP Congress went on a huge
spending spree without Clinton to reign
them in.
The ONLY thing Bill Clinton ever reigned in was
a Monica Lewinski, vagina-soaked cigar between
his perverted sneering lips.

Mitchell Holman
2020-02-09 02:21:20 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Mitchell Holman
On Sat, 08 Feb 2020, Mitchell Holman
the balanced budgets, the rising stock market,
thousands of Americann NOT getting killed in
pointless asian wars.
Yes, that's what happens when a Republican
majority congress runs the show.
Funny how that all fell apart when
Clinton was replaced by a Republican.
Seems the GOP Congress went on a huge
spending spree without Clinton to reign
them in.
The ONLY thing Bill Clinton ever reigned in was
a Monica Lewinski, vagina-soaked cigar between
his perverted sneering lips.
I thought you guys approved of "grab
by the pussy" presidents. Has that
changed?
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-09 02:28:16 UTC
I thought you guys approved of "grab
by the pussy" presidents. Has that
changed?
Grabbing pussy is something men have been
doing throughout the ages while sticking your
cigars up a young intern's vagina in the Oval
Office is just plain perverted.

Patrick B
2020-02-08 20:49:49 UTC
That explains why Obama was so quick to bail
out banks and insurance companies and auto makers.
Because that is what Marxists do
He followed orders. He was groomed before college.
The boys in charge thought he was a good looking negro that could
speak well. Just the boy they needed.
Post by Ted
Trump rescued us from Hillary and he'll rescue us from
Obama.
the balanced budgets, the rising stock market,
thousands of Americann NOT getting killed in
pointless asian wars.
Budgets were balanced because Republicans wrote them.
Clintoon bombed four sovereign nations that never attacked us.
Then....... there is the clintoon body count.
Mitchell Holman
2020-02-09 02:27:16 UTC
Post by Ted
Trump rescued us from Hillary and he'll rescue us from
Obama.
the balanced budgets, the rising stock market,
thousands of Americann NOT getting killed in
pointless asian wars.
Budgets were balanced because Republicans wrote them.
Wrong.

Clinton Submits Balanced Budget to Congress
February 3, 1998

President Clinton yesterday did what he promised
in his State of the Union address and submitted
the first balanced budget in 30 years, one that
would bar substantial new spending and tax cuts
until a plan is in place to preserve Social Security.

"This budget marks an end to decades of deficits
that have shackled our economy, paralyzed our politics
and held our people back," Clinton said at a White
House ceremony. "It can mark the beginning of a new
era of opportunity for a new American Century."
http://tinyurl.com/3gkvzbv
Post by Patrick B
Clintoon bombed four sovereign nations that never attacked us.
That is an odd complaint coming from a supporter
of the US bombing attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan and
Syria and Vietnam and Korea and Pakistan. When did
THOSE countries attack us?
Patrick B
2020-02-09 15:43:56 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Budgets were balanced because Republicans wrote them.
Wrong.
Clinton Submits Balanced Budget to Congress
February 3, 1998
President Eisenhower in 1960 was the last Republican president to
preside over a balanced budget. A Democrat-controlled Congress elected
in 1958 approved the appropriations for that fiscal year in 1959.

More recently, the federal budget was balanced in fiscal years 1998,
1999, 2000 and 2001. A Republican-controlled Congress approved the
appropriations for each one of those years and Democratic President
Bill Clinton signed them. In fiscal years 1994 and 1995, when
President Clinton governed with a Democrat-controlled Congress, the
federal government ran deficits of $203.2 billion and $163.9 billion
respectively.

In the November 2006 elections, Democrats won back the majority in
both the House and Senate, and in the three fiscal years that have
started since then (2008, 2009, 2010), they have run record deficits
of $458.6 billion, $1.41 trillion and $1.55 trillion.

TT Liams
That's true & it prove's he's Marxist.
Patrick B
2020-02-08 20:46:19 UTC
Post by TT Liams
[...]
It is a mute point.
He MAY have been born in an American territory.
However, the birth certificate is still very suspect..