I'M WINNING THE POST COUNT IN ALT.IDIOTS AND
Les Nessman
2021-09-20 12:30:56 UTC
In article <***@nntp.aioe.org>, ***@AETNA.COM
Pissbum Tony Eaks AKA Skeeter AKA Lamey frogging Chad Bryant says...
.
i've never been there
yay
skeeter the peter eater eaks is running a close second
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.idiots LOL
No Chad, I don't sub to that group. Any posts in there are of your
doing.
you and your socks post in alt.idiots *more than anyone*
including the assworm, have someone explain how usenet
works, you clueless fuckwit rube
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.idiots LOL
I don't subscribe to that group.
you post in it more than anyone, pissbum fuckwit rube
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.idiots
I post in there a lot but I steal others nyms to do it.
I see that, now you're in alt.idiots frogging your owner, you
pissbum fuckwit rube. LOL
Les Nessman
2021-09-20 14:40:36 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@invalid.invalid
Pissbum Tony Eaks AKA Skeeter AKA Lamey says...
Post by Les Nessman
Pissbum Tony Eaks AKA Skeeter AKA Lamey frogging Chad Bryant says...
.
i've never been there
yay
skeeter the peter eater eaks is running a close second
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.idiots LOL
No Chad, I don't sub to that group. Any posts in there are of your
doing.
you and your socks post in alt.idiots *more than anyone*
including the assworm, have someone explain how usenet
works, you clueless fuckwit rube
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.idiots LOL
I don't subscribe to that group.
you post in it more than anyone, pissbum fuckwit rube
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.idiots
I post in there a lot but I steal others nyms to do it.
I see that, now you're in alt.idiots frogging your owner, you
pissbum fuckwit rube. LOL
Do you see the irony?
Yes, I see alt.idiots is a good place for your pissbum fuckwittery.