if someone cuts in line
Add Reply
kazu
2024-10-11 17:01:10 UTC
do you tell that person to get back or you kinda wait for someone
else to do it?

it happened today and i relied on someone else to tell that fool
to stand at the back of the line.

i also told myself to follow certain rules while trading but
emotions took charge of decisions again.

its always opposite for me. emotions, perceptions and reality are
a huge messy chaotic suckfest.
User
2024-10-11 19:13:52 UTC
do you tell that person to get back or you kinda wait for someone else
to do it?
it happened today and i relied on someone else to tell that fool to
stand at the back of the line.
i also told myself to follow certain rules while trading but emotions
took charge of decisions again.
its always opposite for me. emotions, perceptions and reality are a huge
messy chaotic suckfest.
Buffet is all into Value Investing. Lots of research with a set it and
forget it with DRIP turned on.

Play the crypto markets if you want that day to day excitement of
getting rekt or rich very very fast.
Jhulian Waldby
2024-10-11 19:40:32 UTC
do you tell that person to get back or you kinda wait for someone else
to do it?
it happened today and i relied on someone else to tell that fool to
stand at the back of the line.
i also told myself to follow certain rules while trading but emotions
took charge of decisions again.
its always opposite for me. emotions, perceptions and reality are a huge
messy chaotic suckfest.
I told the guy, "I'm Next."

Both of us waited for Mohammed to set down the pen and it was an
eternity then he finally set it on the paper. We both reached for it, I
connected first and pawed it something like a cat where it fell off the
table onto the floor, towards me.
%
i go stand in front of the guy that cut in
kazu
2024-10-12 03:46:51 UTC
Post by %
Post by Jhulian Waldby
Post by kazu
do you tell that person to get back or you kinda wait for
someone else to do it?
it happened today and i relied on someone else to tell that
fool to stand at the back of the line.
i also told myself to follow certain rules while trading but
emotions took charge of decisions again.
its always opposite for me. emotions, perceptions and reality
are a huge messy chaotic suckfest.
I told the guy, "I'm Next."
Both of us waited for Mohammed to set down the pen and it was
an eternity then he finally set it on the paper.  We both
reached for it, I connected first and pawed it something like a
cat where it fell off the table onto the floor, towards me.
i go stand in front of the guy that cut in
that's a good strategy if they cut in front of you.

in this case the gal cut way ahead.
Jhulian Waldby
2024-10-12 03:59:45 UTC
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by Jhulian Waldby
Post by kazu
do you tell that person to get back or you kinda wait for someone
else to do it?
it happened today and i relied on someone else to tell that fool to
stand at the back of the line.
i also told myself to follow certain rules while trading but
emotions took charge of decisions again.
its always opposite for me. emotions, perceptions and reality are a
huge messy chaotic suckfest.
I told the guy, "I'm Next."
Both of us waited for Mohammed to set down the pen and it was an
eternity then he finally set it on the paper.  We both reached for
it, I connected first and pawed it something like a cat where it fell
off the table onto the floor, towards me.
i go stand in front of the guy that cut in
that's a good strategy if they cut in front of you.
in this case the gal cut way ahead.
"You're nobody without your cane!"

"You want to fight?"

"C'mon, Fight!"

He's coming towards me when he gets close enough then I jab him in the
side. All the girls exclaim. I practically put my fist in his hoodie
pocket. The warden is getting mighty interested in what's going on down
on the floor.

"That didn't hurt at all!"
%

%
who cares just go in front of them
kazu
no because then all the people i cut ahead of will start yelling.
%
yea but only at him
kazu
2024-10-14 17:00:48 UTC
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by Jhulian Waldby
Post by kazu
[...]
i dont know if you ever had to wait in line, but that's not how
it works.

humans just need the most trivial excuse to exercise violence and
abuse.
Jhulian Waldby
2024-10-14 17:20:45 UTC
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by Jhulian Waldby
Post by kazu
[...]
I have been told to keep my hands to myself. This leaves me free to
kick people.
kazu
how many people have you kicked?
Jhulian Waldby
2024-10-14 17:45:30 UTC
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by Jhulian Waldby
Post by kazu
[...]
What you do is put your hands on their shoulders, your right leg behind
their right leg and then push. The first thing is to get a grip on
their shirt.
kazu
2024-10-14 17:48:34 UTC
Post by Jhulian Waldby
Post by kazu
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by Jhulian Waldby
Post by kazu
[...]
i took karate classes for like 6 months... 5 months? i moved to
swimming later. that was quite a while back, old history. wasnt
really my choice.
Jhulian Waldby
2024-10-14 19:41:23 UTC
Post by Jhulian Waldby
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by Jhulian Waldby
Post by kazu
[...]
I didn't learn how to elbow to the knee or jump kick to the face. We
would throw the person and/or knock them down.
%
i got a black belt in 38 snub
kazu
2024-10-14 19:49:39 UTC
Post by Jhulian Waldby
Post by kazu
Post by Jhulian Waldby
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by Jhulian Waldby
Post by kazu
[...]
its not about kicking ass, but not getting kicked.

%
but then again they don't have lines where i live
Jhulian Waldby
You're lying. You go stand in front of the man who cut in.
%
2024-10-11 20:38:50 UTC
Post by %
Post by Jhulian Waldby
Post by kazu
do you tell that person to get back or you kinda wait for someone
else to do it?
it happened today and i relied on someone else to tell that fool to
stand at the back of the line.
i also told myself to follow certain rules while trading but
emotions took charge of decisions again.
its always opposite for me. emotions, perceptions and reality are a
huge messy chaotic suckfest.
I told the guy, "I'm Next."
Both of us waited for Mohammed to set down the pen and it was an
eternity then he finally set it on the paper.  We both reached for
it, I connected first and pawed it something like a cat where it fell
off the table onto the floor, towards me.
but then again they don't have lines where i live
You're lying.  You go stand in front of the man who cut in.
like i need to lie about anything ,
there are no line ups here
Jhulian Waldby
2024-10-11 23:53:13 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
Post by Jhulian Waldby
Post by kazu
do you tell that person to get back or you kinda wait for someone
else to do it?
it happened today and i relied on someone else to tell that fool to
stand at the back of the line.
i also told myself to follow certain rules while trading but
emotions took charge of decisions again.
its always opposite for me. emotions, perceptions and reality are a
huge messy chaotic suckfest.
I told the guy, "I'm Next."
Both of us waited for Mohammed to set down the pen and it was an
eternity then he finally set it on the paper.  We both reached for
it, I connected first and pawed it something like a cat where it
fell off the table onto the floor, towards me.
but then again they don't have lines where i live
You're lying.  You go potty in front of the man who cut in.
Softcore porn is NOT the enemy.
%
2024-10-12 01:06:20 UTC
Post by Jhulian Waldby
[...]