congratulations to spacex!!!
Add Reply
kazu
2024-10-13 18:30:18 UTC
they did it!! they caught the booster with the chopsticks!!!! you
have to see it with your own eyes!
Brennus
2024-10-13 23:09:34 UTC
Your mom caught my dick in her ass last night. LOL!
kazu
2024-10-14 12:54:05 UTC
Post by Brennus
Post by kazu
they did it!! they caught the booster with the chopsticks!!!! you
have to see it with your own eyes!
Your mom caught my dick in her ass last night. LOL!
you need to speak about your impotency issues with your doctor. a
failing dick is also a sign of dementia, so very serious.
Brennus
Cry more, idiot trump bumpkin. LOL!
kazu
did you see the booster catch?
Skeeter
That was fking awesome.
kazu
2024-10-14 16:26:52 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by kazu
Post by Brennus
Post by kazu
Post by Brennus
Post by kazu
they did it!! they caught the booster with the chopsticks!!!! you
have to see it with your own eyes!
Your mom caught my dick in her ass last night. LOL!
you need to speak about your impotency issues with your doctor. a
failing dick is also a sign of dementia, so very serious.
Cry more, idiot trump bumpkin. LOL!
did you see the booster catch?
That was fking awesome.
really was, i cant wait to see the highres vids spacex will
release, meantime we have tim dodd and the nsf team with their vids.

we are one step closer to a permanent human colony on a body
outside earth.
pothead
2024-10-14 17:31:31 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by kazu
Post by Brennus
Post by kazu
Post by Brennus
Post by kazu
they did it!! they caught the booster with the chopsticks!!!! you
have to see it with your own eyes!
Your mom caught my dick in her ass last night. LOL!
you need to speak about your impotency issues with your doctor. a
failing dick is also a sign of dementia, so very serious.
Cry more, idiot trump bumpkin. LOL!
did you see the booster catch?
That was fking awesome.
It was.
Like threading the eye of a needle with a 4000 ton piece of thread.
Amazing.
--
pothead
Kama Lama Ding Dong is the long lost sister of
Rama Lama Ding Dong
Skeeter
I still am amazed at how much control they have over it.
Brennus
Horny old bitch looked like goatse catching my meat booster. LOL!
kazu
do you like space and technology? what do you like?
Skeeter
hes an idiot
%
brenus is really really really old
kazu
2024-10-14 18:42:31 UTC
Post by kazu
Post by kazu
they did it!! they caught the booster with the chopsticks!!!! you
have to see it with your own eyes!
Your mom caught my dick in her ass last night.  LOL!
you need to speak about your impotency issues with your doctor.
a failing dick is also a sign of dementia, so very serious.
brenus is really really  really old
yeah i have asked him about it.... weird, the way he posts doesnt
seem like he is proper old old.
%
2024-10-14 18:51:13 UTC
Post by kazu
Post by kazu
they did it!! they caught the booster with the chopsticks!!!! you
have to see it with your own eyes!
Your mom caught my dick in her ass last night.  LOL!
you need to speak about your impotency issues with your doctor. a
failing dick is also a sign of dementia, so very serious.
brenus is really really  really old
yeah i have asked him about it.... weird, the way he posts doesnt seem
like he is proper old old.
that's why he comes here ,
he can deny his age even to himself
kazu
2024-10-14 18:53:02 UTC
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by kazu
Post by kazu
they did it!! they caught the booster with the
chopsticks!!!! you
have to see it with your own eyes!
Your mom caught my dick in her ass last night.  LOL!
you need to speak about your impotency issues with your
doctor. a failing dick is also a sign of dementia, so very
serious.
brenus is really really  really old
yeah i have asked him about it.... weird, the way he posts
doesnt seem like he is proper old old.
that's why he comes here ,
he can deny his age even to himself
aaah, so he is afraid of his own mortality.

hmmm there is no escape.
%
2024-10-14 18:56:35 UTC
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by kazu
Post by kazu
they did it!! they caught the booster with the chopsticks!!!! you
have to see it with your own eyes!
Your mom caught my dick in her ass last night.  LOL!
you need to speak about your impotency issues with your doctor. a
failing dick is also a sign of dementia, so very serious.
brenus is really really  really old
yeah i have asked him about it.... weird, the way he posts doesnt
seem like he is proper old old.
that's why he comes here ,
he can deny his age even to himself
aaah, so he is afraid of his own mortality.
hmmm there is no escape.
what you're saying is all true ,
and be careful around him ,
he just loves to change names ,
and he doesn't mind being dishonest
kazu
2024-10-14 19:23:14 UTC
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by kazu
Post by kazu
they did it!! they caught the booster with the
chopsticks!!!! you
have to see it with your own eyes!
Your mom caught my dick in her ass last night.  LOL!
you need to speak about your impotency issues with your
doctor. a failing dick is also a sign of dementia, so very
serious.
brenus is really really  really old
yeah i have asked him about it.... weird, the way he posts
doesnt seem like he is proper old old.
that's why he comes here ,
he can deny his age even to himself
aaah, so he is afraid of his own mortality.
hmmm there is no escape.
what you're saying is all true ,
and be careful around him ,
he just loves to change names ,
and he doesn't mind being dishonest
yeah, i have noticed, people are too distinct and differences do
get noticed, even when pretending or lying.

there is nothing to be gained by clinging to the threads of the
here and now.
kazu
i meant the past, the past, the horrible garbage the past.
%
and he's always miserable
%
just play it like some bizarre game in a bizarre world
%
its another world
Jhulian Waldby
Proof?
%
yep
kazu
2024-10-15 05:29:28 UTC
Post by Jhulian Waldby
Post by kazu
Post by %
Post by kazu
Post by kazu
Post by kazu
they did it!! they caught the booster with the
chopsticks!!!! you
have to see it with your own eyes!
Your mom caught my dick in her ass last night.  LOL!
you need to speak about your impotency issues with your
doctor. a failing dick is also a sign of dementia, so very
serious.
brenus is really really  really old
yeah i have asked him about it.... weird, the way he posts
doesnt seem like he is proper old old.
that's why he comes here ,
he can deny his age even to himself
aaah, so he is afraid of his own mortality.
hmmm there is no escape.
Proof?
i was going to say something very rude, but then i remembered you
are a girl.