++ (Atheist) Again greeting Atheist on 03/24/20 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-25 02:37:57 UTC
Proverbs
11:2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.
Indeed there's shame in being eternally condemned & ever more cursed
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/sVA8mXtRZXI/u6JMV__BAQAJ
As some sort of "wise" teaching, that's pretty fuckin stupid.
It's actually simply a prediction, instead.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/IddQe0YzlfM/8L6vFksRCgAJ
Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, Atheist, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
Christian shame comes from constant brainwashing that they
are all "sinners", born in shame; that's hardly "wisdom".
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/b-f7GnzzsvY/EBP8Q52CBAAJ
I hope that despite continuing to confuse prediction with wisdom ...
No Bible "prophecy" (a prediction with religion baggage) has
ever come true.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/aMPUl9EsBQAJ
Actually, this prediction has come true for those who have ended up being eternally
condemned for blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit because they did
not have the humility (lowliness) to ask GOD for "much more" (Luke 11:13) of His
Help, Who is His Holy Spirit, as all can witness at ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/sVA8mXtRZXI/u6JMV__BAQAJ
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
again hope that despite your continuing to misinterpret Proverbs 11:2 as a verse
of wise teaching (wisdom isn't taught but conferred by GOD as in the example of
King Solomon) instead of a prediction, that you, Atheist, nonetheless also have
a healthy appetite.
So again, you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
You still have ...
... the ability to eat and again hope you, Atheist, have a healthy
appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/xK_HmB45BgAJ

So again, you do have the ability to eat at the moment, don't you
(yes/no) ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-25 03:38:04 UTC
++ (Atheist) 03/24/20 Again greeting Atheist a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/v7vhtYysYug/eiOAn2m9AQAJ
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-03-25 02:47:12 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
... the ability to eat and again hope
Right now I crave "beef with soft-scrambled eggs over steamed
rice" from a local Chinese restaurant. Ok?
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Christian: a person afraid of a perpetually hiding [imaginary] god.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is _THE_ foundation of Christianity.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-25 03:54:17 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]
Taking your reply to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I share
with you, Atheist, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-25 04:20:37 UTC
++ (Atheist) 03/24/20 Again greeting Atheist here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/v7vhtYysYug/ZX_V_8HBAQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-25 04:57:21 UTC

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-25 05:15:06 UTC
Superstition is a word invented by atheists to describe the belief in
anything supernatural.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/ZxtuXyCpCAAJ
Actually, superstition is a real word:

"Excessively credulous belief in and reverence for supernatural
beings.
‘he dismissed the ghost stories as mere superstition’"

Source:
https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/superstition

There is no evidence that the authors of our dictionaries are
atheists.

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Jahnu, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-25 21:55:16 UTC
So again, how are you ?
What is the good behind having to say it your way?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/nUA0WysmBQAJ
My name is **not** "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6).
Instead, "Wonderful" is the name of our "Mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) Who
is the only One Who is good (Matthew 19:17)
Therefore, saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" is the way
(John 14:6) of GOD, Who is really our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
Therefore, I again really advise a 10th time here within this post
that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
So again, how are you ?
I am trying to guide my life as God calls me, but I'm clearly not perfect..
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tzApl2zV53A/IHKtM3fiAwAJ

8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
that GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you,
Duke, would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ
of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-25 23:54:33 UTC
++ (Atheist) 03/25/20 Again greeting Jahnu here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/v7vhtYysYug/aci8-yrGAQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-26 12:57:26 UTC
Here, the "now I know" is not a statement of lack of prior knowledge
but rather the LORD acknowledging Abraham's proof that he has indeed
made the choice to fear GOD.
Anyone else reading it without an agenda would say "now I know" means
that before Abraham tried to kill his son, God did not know.
<begin response to linuxgal>

The context here is that if GOD had not said "now I know," we wouldn't
**now** know that Abraham had proven that he had indeed made the
choice to fear GOD.

Abraham was without an agenda and clearly did not interpret "now I
know" to mean that "GOD did not know" as evident by his continuing to
trust GOD and thereby receive the ram (Genesis 22:13) to use as a
substitute burnt offering.

<end response to linuxgal>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/ncFZEWtPAgAJ
Abram (sp) did not try to kill his son. Maybe you should read that
story
again.
LIE.

"Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. But
the Angel of the LORD called out to him from Heaven, 'Abraham!
Abraham!' 'Here I am,' he replied. 'Do not lay a hand on the boy,' He
said. 'Do not do anything to him.'" (Genesis 22:10-12)

To knowingly lie before those of us who are wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme against (Mark 3:29)
Him.

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LrZRTkwvguU/1-Q9zCj5CAAJ
Either you are mistaken, or you are splitting some hair on a
technicality
that could only matter to a (badly schooled) Christian apologist.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/fSv2Hv5_AgAJ
It's worse; tragically, such folks are eternally condemned for
blaspheming against (Mark 3:29) the Holy Spirit.

"It would have been better for them had they not ever been born." --
Holy Spirit (referring to Mark 3:29)

In the interim, I am indeed simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, vallor, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
2020-03-26 12:36:36 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Here, the "now I know" is not a statement of lack of prior knowledge
but rather the LORD acknowledging Abraham's proof that he has indeed
made the choice to fear GOD.
Anyone else reading it without an agenda would say "now I know" means
that before Abraham tried to kill his son, God did not know.
The context here is that if GOD had not said "now I know," we wouldn't
**now** know that Abraham had proven that he had indeed made the
choice to fear GOD.
I get it. God does a dopey running commentary on salvation
history, like Harrison Ford in Blade Runner.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-26 14:55:04 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]
Not really. Instead of a running commentary, GOD is doing an
interactive mental dialogue here both with Abraham and with us where
He spans both time and space as only He can (Matthew 19:26).

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Teresita, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-26 16:50:07 UTC
[...]

<begin response to the eternally condemned>

LIE.

"Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. But
the Angel of the LORD called out to him from Heaven, 'Abraham!
Abraham!' 'Here I am,' he replied. 'Do not lay a hand on the boy,' He
said. 'Do not do anything to him.'" (Genesis 22:10-12)

To knowingly lie before those of us who are wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme against (Mark 3:29)
Him.

<end response to the eternally condemned>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/fSv2Hv5_AgAJ
Either you are mistaken, or you are splitting some hair on a technicality
that could only matter to a (badly schooled) Christian apologist.
<begin response to vallor>

It's worse; tragically, such folks are eternally condemned for
blaspheming against (Mark 3:29) the Holy Spirit.

"It would have been better for them had they not ever been born." --
Holy Spirit (referring to Mark 3:29)

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LrZRTkwvguU/1-Q9zCj5CAAJ

<end response to vallor>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/fSv2Hv5_AgAJ
Then read it all through again, see for yourself. Did he follow God's
request? Yes, did he try? No.
LIE.

It is clearly written that Abraham "stretched forth his hand" (Genesis
22:10a) thereby starting "to slay his son" (Genesis 22:10c) so that
his being stopped **after** he "took the knife" (Genesis 22:10b) does
mean he did try but was stopped **after** he had already started "to
slay his son." (Genesis 22:10)

Bottom line:
Abraham tried "to slay his son" (Genesis 22:10c) but was stopped by
GOD in the middle of his attempt.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/PBILKi6hAgAJ

Again, to knowingly lie before those of us who are wonderfully hungry
( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme against (Mark 3:29)
Him, Who is the Spirit of truth.

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned more than
ever in the name (John 16:23) of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !!!

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-26 17:29:42 UTC
++ (Atheist) 03/26/20 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-26 17:00:59 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]
But when you said, "If GOD had not said 'now I know, we
wouldn't **now** know that Abraham had proven that he had
indeed made the choice to fear GOD" that was different,
because you're plugged into the mind of God and I'm not.
Again, I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12)
as I share that the reason why we wouldn't **now** know had GOD not
said 'now I know' is because 'now I know' would not have been written
down in Scripture for us to read to know. Thus, this has nothing to do
with being "plugged into the mind of GOD."

In the interim, taking your continued interest to mean, "yes, you have
a healthy appetite, I share with you, Teresita, that it's really
wonderful knowing through our hunger that we both don't have COVID-19

Robert
2020-03-26 14:50:34 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Anyone else reading it without an agenda would say "now I know" means
that before Abraham tried to kill his son, God did not know.
The context here is that if GOD had not said "now I know," we wouldn't
**now** know that Abraham had proven that he had indeed made the
choice to fear GOD.
I get it. God does a dopey running commentary on salvation
history, like Harrison Ford in Blade Runner.
You all presume you know the mind of God and who God is, and that is a
mistake on your parts in this instance because you came to a
conclusion based on a false premise.
--
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Patrick B
This reminds me of just about everything you do and say.
LinuxGal
2020-03-26 15:40:43 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Anyone else reading it without an agenda would say "now I know" means
that before Abraham tried to kill his son, God did not know.
The context here is that if GOD had not said "now I know," we wouldn't
**now** know that Abraham had proven that he had indeed made the
choice to fear GOD.
I get it. God does a dopey running commentary on salvation
history, like Harrison Ford in Blade Runner.
You all presume you know the mind of God and who God is, and that is a
mistake on your parts in this instance because you came to a
conclusion based on a false premise.
But when you said, "If GOD had not said 'now I know, we
wouldn't **now** know that Abraham had proven that he had
indeed made the choice to fear GOD" that was different,
because you're plugged into the mind of God and I'm not. Do
as Bob says, not as he does.
--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Robert
2020-03-26 16:25:55 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Robert
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Anyone else reading it without an agenda would say "now I know" means
that before Abraham tried to kill his son, God did not know.
The context here is that if GOD had not said "now I know," we wouldn't
**now** know that Abraham had proven that he had indeed made the
choice to fear GOD.
I get it. God does a dopey running commentary on salvation
history, like Harrison Ford in Blade Runner.
You all presume you know the mind of God and who God is, and that is a
mistake on your parts in this instance because you came to a
conclusion based on a false premise.
But when you said, "If GOD had not said 'now I know, we
wouldn't **now** know that Abraham had proven that he had
indeed made the choice to fear GOD" that was different,
because you're plugged into the mind of God and I'm not. Do
as Bob says, not as he does.
First off, I did not say that. So your second premise is also wrong
and again you came to a false conclusion. Although I will agree with
you that you are not plugged in. :)
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-26 20:38:40 UTC
++ (Atheist) 03/26/20 Again greeting Atheist here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/v7vhtYysYug/ZX_V_8HBAQAJ