a gift from me
Add Reply
kazu
2024-10-14 17:17:23 UTC
http://radio.garden/

not too many know about this site, it provides you with access to
radio stations from across the world!!!

you can listen to stuff 1 minute in siberia and the next in congo.

while working, i sometimes just randomly go across the planet and
keep it on background.

did you know they are talking about israel and iran in kinshasa?
Skeeter
Love those kind of sites.
kazu
2024-10-14 17:51:05 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by kazu
http://radio.garden/
not too many know about this site, it provides you with access to
radio stations from across the world!!!
you can listen to stuff 1 minute in siberia and the next in congo.
while working, i sometimes just randomly go across the planet and
keep it on background.
did you know they are talking about israel and iran in kinshasa?
Love those kind of sites.
yeah, there are pure gems out there. i want to monetarily support
them, i got my credit card, now i can actually.
Skeeter
i wouldnt go that far
kazu
2024-10-14 18:00:49 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by kazu
Post by Skeeter
Post by kazu
http://radio.garden/
not too many know about this site, it provides you with access to
radio stations from across the world!!!
you can listen to stuff 1 minute in siberia and the next in congo.
while working, i sometimes just randomly go across the planet and
keep it on background.
did you know they are talking about israel and iran in kinshasa?
Love those kind of sites.
yeah, there are pure gems out there. i want to monetarily support
them, i got my credit card, now i can actually.
i wouldnt go that far
i mean yea but no.... okay let me lay it out. i have been a
digital pirate all these years, and since my "salary man" days i
continued with that trend.

i see now that, nothing, NOTHING is free, there is money
everywhere and even this small platform that delivers an outsized
service, requires resources.

i have built a respect for any organization that can deliver a
service, it is not easy. i know this because for the past 2 years
i have been involved with a startup and i have had to wear all
kinds of hats from HR to operations to marketing, which is where
i am today...
Brennus
2024-10-14 18:26:38 UTC
Post by kazu
Post by Skeeter
Post by kazu
In article <08c22f02-2391-0ed6-6e68-e227338abc79
@ichigo.kinoko.kuri>,
Post by kazu
Get a room, queers. LOL!
kazu
from what i understand, you are currently retired?
Gregory Morrow
2024-10-14 18:39:08 UTC
Post by Brennus
Post by kazu
Post by kazu
Post by Skeeter
Post by kazu
Post by kazu
[...]
from what i understand, you are currently retarded?
Big time, and he's a cock sucker just like his pappy.
%
LOL
Skeeter

Skeeter