Trump lies. [URL]
a322x1n
2019-04-20 02:29:46 UTC
<http://my.earthlink.net/channel/news/article/top?guid=20190419/f416551f-
f997-4555-bc95-04f486f798ff>

<http://tinyurl.com/y4drdrp4>

Trump and his people are proven liars. On the other hand, the New York
Times, The Washington Post, and CNN have been shown to be accurate and
reliable. Fox News has been found to be neither accurate nor reliable.
Go figure!
Rudy Canoza
2019-04-20 03:03:13 UTC
[followups vandalism by baby-murdering cuntflaps repaired]
Post by a322x1n
<http://my.earthlink.net/channel/news/article/top?guid=20190419/f416551f-
f997-4555-bc95-04f486f798ff>
<http://tinyurl.com/y4drdrp4>
Trump and his people are proven liars. On the other hand, the New York
Times, The Washington Post, and CNN have been shown to be accurate and
reliable. Fox News has been found to be neither accurate nor reliable.
Go figure!
CNN is very nearly as schlockey and downmarket as Fox, but they are
accurate. They don't do fake news; Fox very often does. I find both
unwatchable - CNN for vulgar downmarket schlockiness; Fox for that, plus
the most obscene political cheerleading imaginable.

The NY Times and the WaPo are, of course, the gold standard of journalism.
If you read the details of some event in them, you can be assured it is
accurate. They cite a lot of unnamed sources on political stories, but
what those sources say *ALWAYS* proves to be correct. Unnamed sources is
just the nature of political reporting nowadays, and people who piss and
moan about it are just angry and pissy that their ox is - accurately and
rightly - being gored.
Yap Honghor
2019-04-20 09:18:35 UTC
Post by a322x1n
<http://my.earthlink.net/channel/news/article/top?guid=20190419/f416551f-
f997-4555-bc95-04f486f798ff>
<http://tinyurl.com/y4drdrp4>
Trump and his people are proven liars. On the other hand, the New York
Times, The Washington Post, and CNN have been shown to be accurate and
reliable. Fox News has been found to be neither accurate nor reliable.
Go figure!
Most American media do certain amount of doctoring in their news...
Fox tops most because it actually lies in many fronts!
Don Martin
2019-04-20 12:44:06 UTC
Post by a322x1n
<http://my.earthlink.net/channel/news/article/top?guid=20190419/f416551f-
f997-4555-bc95-04f486f798ff>
<http://tinyurl.com/y4drdrp4>
Trump and his people are proven liars. On the other hand, the New York
Times, The Washington Post, and CNN have been shown to be accurate and
reliable. Fox News has been found to be neither accurate nor reliable.
Go figure!
I got a charge out of Sarah Huckabe Sanders denying that the Trump
administration promotes a culture of lies when she herself is employed
as the Designated Liar for it.
Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.
Mitchell Holman
2019-04-20 14:37:04 UTC
Post by a322x1n
<http://my.earthlink.net/channel/news/article/top?guid=20190419/f416551f-
f997-4555-bc95-04f486f798ff>
<http://tinyurl.com/y4drdrp4>
Trump and his people are proven liars. On the other hand, the New York
Times, The Washington Post, and CNN have been shown to be accurate and
reliable. Fox News has been found to be neither accurate nor reliable.
Go figure!
Fox News, the "alternative facts".

"I don't remember any terrorist attacks
on American soil between 2000 and 2008"
Fox News host Eric Bolling, 07/13/2011
http://tinyurl.com/d9t6bxv

"We did not have a terrorist attack on
our country during President Bush's term"
Bush spokeswoman Dana Perino, Fox News,
11/24/2009
http://tinyurl.com/cg76kw6

"Eight years before Obama came along, we didn't
have any successful radical Islamic terrorist
attack in the United States."
Republican Rudy Guiliani, Aug 16 2016
http://tinyurl.com/zdu7a7m