Do you think "a god exists" is true? If not 'yes', you're an atheist.
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-07-08 21:15:57 UTC
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
A Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.
sycophant - an ass kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
dale
2020-07-08 21:22:42 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity

atheist has proof of no divinity

agnostic has no proof of either
--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/
Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner
%
it's not about proof
dale
2020-07-08 22:30:57 UTC
Post by dale
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity
atheist has proof of no divinity
agnostic has no proof of either
it's not about proof
the concept of divinity exists

therefore there is proof of the concept of divinity

if someone successfully acts upon that concept then divinity is no
longer just a concept and there is proof of divinity
Yap Honghor
2020-07-09 00:39:22 UTC
Post by dale
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity
atheist has proof of no divinity
agnostic has no proof of either
it's not about proof
the concept of divinity exists
That fantasy exists does not mean mean there is any substance!!!
Post by dale
therefore there is proof of the concept of divinity
The concept of insanity exist, therefore you exist!
Post by dale
if someone successfully acts upon that concept then divinity is no
longer just a concept and there is proof of divinity
And my above proves you are a typical kook?
dale
Rod
Yes.
d***@cox.net
2020-07-15 22:41:54 UTC
Post by dale
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity
atheist has proof of no divinity
agnostic has no proof of either
God created all things in existence.
2020-07-08 21:25:37 UTC
i believe in me
John Locke
2020-07-08 22:22:21 UTC
On Wed, 08 Jul 2020 14:15:57 -0700, ----------- A t h e i s t
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
...this "debate" is going to rage on until the sun goes red giant...
that is, if we're still around. All atheists can do is enjoy the
normal, natural life we've been given through billions of years
evolution and attempt to salvage a few by exemplifying the
nonsensical nature of religious buffoonery that has plagued
mankind for centuries.

Give me the storm and tempest of thought and action,
rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith!
Banish me from Eden when you will; but first let me
eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge! -Robert G. Ingersoll
m***@gmail.com
2020-07-08 22:26:30 UTC
You are all irrelevant and expendable

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/5079/why-god-will-destroy-the-usa
dale
2020-07-08 22:35:39 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
...this "debate" is going to rage on until the sun goes red giant...
that is, if we're still around. All atheists can do is enjoy the
normal, natural life we've been given through billions of years
evolution and attempt to salvage a few by exemplifying the
nonsensical nature of religious buffoonery that has plagued
mankind for centuries.
religion has contributed to social infrastructure in my opinion

The Judaeo-Christian Bible says the final judgement will be of fire,
perhaps that is the red giant Sun you refer to

Zoroastrianism also communicates a final judgement by fire
Dennis Marcus
2020-07-15 01:40:28 UTC
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true. httatheist - everyone else.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
A Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is _THE_ foundation of Christianity.
sycophant - an ass kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
a vocal atheist = a fool who cannot think outside their little cage and wants to imprison others likewise.

https://nostradamususa.wordpress.com
Cloud Hobbit
Says the guy in a little cage who wants to imprison others likewise, without evidence for his beliefs.
Dennis Marcus
2020-07-16 00:28:05 UTC
That you are incapable of seeing, hearing, and understanding evidence is proof of your broken little brain. Many have fled from here. Rightly so.

HTTPS://www.dennismarkuze.com
Yap Honghor
2020-07-16 00:33:22 UTC
Post by Dennis Marcus
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true. httatheist - everyone else.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
A Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is _THE_ foundation of Christianity.
sycophant - an ass kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
a vocal atheist = a fool who cannot think outside their little cage and wants to imprison others likewise.
Oh dear, a theist who is imprisoned in Bronze Age belief and dogma without a brain to realize it...what an irony!!!!!!!!!
Dennis Marcus
2020-07-16 00:55:46 UTC
Yap, but you are a noname. The Nostradamus name lives forever regardless of you.
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-07-16 04:34:27 UTC
Post by Dennis Marcus
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true. httatheist - everyone else.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
A Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is _THE_ foundation of Christianity.
sycophant - an ass kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
a vocal atheist = a fool who cannot think outside their little cage and wants to imprison others likewise.
Oh dear, a theist who is imprisoned in Bronze Age belief and dogma without a brain to realize it...what an irony!!!!!!!!!
He is a 'True Christian'; thankfully secularism keeps them at bay.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-07-15 23:48:37 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
A Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is _THE_ foundation of Christianity.
sycophant - an ass kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
I know of no evidence that would incline me to such a belief.
Certainly not the Christian one who is a mass of contradictions.

There might be one that we have not heard of that makes more sense than the ones we've been told about, but again, no evidence.

The likelihood of such a being as the Christian God is so small as to be unworthy of consideration and there's no evidence for it.

No request for evidence of a God has ever been met with any valid evidence, only silly shit such as everything in existence comes from God, even though no evidence for said God actually exists.
2020-07-16 04:29:35 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
[...]
Exactamente, señor.