Do you think "a god exists" is true? If not 'yes', you're an atheist.
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-07-08 21:15:57 UTC
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
A Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.
sycophant - an ass kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
dale
2020-07-08 21:22:42 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity

atheist has proof of no divinity

agnostic has no proof of either
--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/
Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner
%
it's not about proof
dale
2020-07-08 22:30:57 UTC
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity
atheist has proof of no divinity
agnostic has no proof of either
it's not about proof
the concept of divinity exists

therefore there is proof of the concept of divinity

if someone successfully acts upon that concept then divinity is no
longer just a concept and there is proof of divinity
Yap Honghor
2020-07-09 00:39:22 UTC
Post by dale
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity
atheist has proof of no divinity
agnostic has no proof of either
it's not about proof
the concept of divinity exists
That fantasy exists does not mean mean there is any substance!!!
Post by dale
therefore there is proof of the concept of divinity
The concept of insanity exist, therefore you exist!
Post by dale
if someone successfully acts upon that concept then divinity is no
longer just a concept and there is proof of divinity
And my above proves you are a typical kook?
dale
Rod
Yes.
d***@cox.net
2020-07-15 22:41:54 UTC
Post by dale
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity
atheist has proof of no divinity
agnostic has no proof of either
God created all things in existence.
the dukester, American-American
Lucifer
Dennis Marcus
2020-07-16 05:52:59 UTC
You have provided no proof for your nonsense. Prove no God exists. Since you have failed constantly, no argument will persuade a morom. I could show you God wiping out his enemies and even that won't sway you. But we are not here for you blockheads, except to ridicule you. We are here for the newcomers, and you can't stop us.lolol

HTTPS://nostradamususa.wordpress.com

God wiping out his enemies...
Yap Honghor
2020-07-16 09:12:44 UTC
Post by Dennis Marcus
You have provided no proof for your nonsense. Prove no God exists. Since you have failed constantly, no argument will persuade a morom. I could show you God wiping out his enemies and even that won't sway you. But we are not here for you blockheads, except to ridicule you. We are here for the newcomers, and you can't stop us.lolol
Why should you ask for atheists to prove for you?
You are in possession of a pixie, therefore you can command it to do anything, yet nothing happened...every theist can by theory be billionaire, but dream is more realistic!!!!
Post by Dennis Marcus
HTTPS://nostradamususa.wordpress.com
God wiping out his enemies...
You expect a "nothing" to do anything?
Try to get it to make you a millionaire first...
Christopher A. Lee
2020-07-16 18:29:57 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 02:12:44 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Dennis Marcus
You have provided no proof for your nonsense.
What "our nonsense" was the lying liar lying about?
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Dennis Marcus
Prove no God exists.
Not our problem. Why the heck should we prove something irrelevant
outside the question-begging moron's religion doesn't exist?
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Dennis Marcus
Since you have failed constantly, no argument will
persuade a morom. I could show you God wiping out his enemies and
WHAT FUCKING GOD?
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Dennis Marcus
even that won't sway you. But we are not here for you blockheads,
except to ridicule you. We are here for the newcomers, and you can't
stop us.lolol
We can't stop the psycho religiously harassing us?

That's why he does it while hiding behind his keyboard.
Post by Yap Honghor
Why should you ask for atheists to prove for you?
You are in possession of a pixie, therefore you can command it to
do anything, yet nothing happened...every theist can by theory be
billionaire, but dream is more realistic!!!!
He's a perfect example of how religion makes serious believers
mentally ill. Normal people don't behave the way he does towards
complete strangers.
He must miss being his cell-mate's bunk-wife.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-07-16 18:40:25 UTC
Post by Dennis Marcus
You have provided no proof for your nonsense. Prove no God exists.
How do you prove nothing exists? How do you know when you're done?

If you think a god exists then show your evidence.

I don't believe a god exists because no evidence exists.
Post by Dennis Marcus
Since you have failed >constantly, no argument will >persuade a morom.
Where is the evidence that proves any God exists?

I could show you God wiping out his enemies and even that won't sway you.

If you could you would.
You haven't because you can't.
Post by Dennis Marcus
But we are not here for you blockheads, except to >ridicule you.
Weird, I thought you were here because you are a masochist looking to have more ass whoopings.
Post by Dennis Marcus
We are here for the >newcomers, and you can't >stop us.lolol
What newcomers do you think you can influence by demonstrating you're a nutbar? And who the fuck is this "we" you speak of?

There is no poster here who gets more laughs than you do.

Its just one bullshit story after another with you, I'm surprised they let you loose from the funny farm.

Go take your meds.
d***@cox.net
Lucifer
2020-07-16 21:59:54 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
Dennis Marcus
2020-07-16 22:34:03 UTC
Post by Lucifer
God is infinite, beyond and outside of time. I know this maybe difficult for you to comprehend as finite American society is collapsing.
LinuxGal
2020-07-17 00:03:10 UTC
Post by Dennis Marcus
God is infinite, beyond and outside of time. I know this
maybe difficult for you to comprehend as finite American
society is collapsing.
Sure. Outside of time.

GEN.22:12 - And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad,
neither do thou any thing unto him, for now I know that thou
fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine
only son from me.

"...now I know..."
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Lucifer
2020-07-17 01:41:09 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 15:34:03 -0700 (PDT), Dennis Marcus
Post by Dennis Marcus
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
God is infinite, beyond and outside of time.
That's why Isaiah 55:8 says;
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
It may be easier if you didn't run words together.
Dennis Marcus
calling yourself lucifer, a little pipsweak... lol you are nothing
Yap Honghor
With almighty US collapsing, that is the glaring reason why this world has no pixie in the sky despite its looniness, right?
d***@cox.net
2020-07-17 15:31:28 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
It figures that satan would ask that.

the dukester, American-American
Lucifer
2020-07-17 22:32:30 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
It figures that satan would ask that.
You said God created itself.
I asking you how God did that.
d***@cox.net
2020-07-18 18:33:27 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
It figures that satan would ask that.
You said God created itself.
Not me.
Post by Lucifer
I asking you how God did that.
God is not human being.
the dukester, American-American
Lucifer
2020-07-19 01:07:02 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
It figures that satan would ask that.
You said God created itself.
Not me.
">>>>>>>God created all things in existence.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Does God exist?
Yes."
I asking you how God did that.
God is not human being.
How did God create itself?
d***@cox.net
2020-07-19 18:14:59 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
It figures that satan would ask that.
You said God created itself.
Not me.
">>>>>>>God created all things in existence.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Does God exist?
Yes."
I asking you how God did that.
God is not human being.
How did God create itself?
No way to ever know.
the dukester, American-American
James
2020-07-20 13:35:36 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
It figures that satan would ask that.
You said God created itself.
Not me.
">>>>>>>God created all things in existence.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Does God exist?
Yes."
I asking you how God did that.
God is not human being.
How did God create itself?
No way to ever know.
Re: Do you think "a god exists" is true? If not 'yes', you're an atheist.
Your spelling determans my answer. You said "god". Yes thousands of
gods exist.

But there is only one "God", and yes He exists. If He didn't, we
wouldn't.

Did God create Himself? Not according to the Bible. Now get ready to
short-circuit you brain. God always existed. Ps 93:2b,

"From eternity you have existed." Ps 90:2b,

"From everlasting to everlasting, you are God."

Sincerely James
www.jw.org
Come to the knowledge of the Bible.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-07-20 13:44:02 UTC
Post by James
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
It figures that satan would ask that.
You said God created itself.
Not me.
">>>>>>>God created all things in existence.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Does God exist?
Yes."
I asking you how God did that.
God is not human being.
It's a figment of Puke's and James' deluded imagination - which is a
conclusion from all their copouts etc when told to put up or shut up.
Post by James
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
How did God create itself?
It didn't - humans did. It evolved from stories around the camp fire
to "explain" what they couldn't understand, and it evolved from there
over a few thousand years.
Post by James
Post by d***@cox.net
No way to ever know.
Re: Do you think "a god exists" is true? If not 'yes', you're an atheist.
Your spelling determans my answer. You said "god". Yes thousands of
gods exist.
But there is only one "God", and yes He exists. If He didn't, we
wouldn't.
Prove it, liar who knows atheists don't believe that bullshit.
Post by James
Did God create Himself? Not according to the Bible. Now get ready to
short-circuit you brain. God always existed. Ps 93:2b,
Why do you imagine citing the Bible proves anything, imbecile?
Post by James
"From eternity you have existed." Ps 90:2b,
Idiot.
Post by James
"From everlasting to everlasting, you are God."
Idiot.
Post by James
Sincerely James
You're not sincere, bullshitting liar.
Post by James
www.jw.org
Come to the knowledge of the Bible.
We already know all we need to know, imbecile.
d***@cox.net
2020-07-20 16:34:04 UTC
Post by James
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Does God exist?
Yes."
I asking you how God did that.
God is not human being.
How did God create itself?
No way to ever know.
Re: Do you think "a god exists" is true? If not 'yes', you're an atheist.
Your spelling determans my answer. You said "god". Yes thousands of
gods exist.
I didn't make up the "subject" of this thread.
the dukester, American-American
James

Kevrob
2020-07-20 16:52:07 UTC
Post by James
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Does God exist?
Yes."
I asking you how God did that.
God is not human being.
How did God create itself?
No way to ever know.
Re: Do you think "a god exists" is true? If not 'yes', you're an atheist.
Your spelling determans my answer. You said "god". Yes thousands of
gods exist.
But there is only one "God", and yes He exists. If He didn't, we
wouldn't.
Did God create Himself? Not according to the Bible. Now get ready to
short-circuit you brain. God always existed. Ps 93:2b,
"From eternity you have existed." Ps 90:2b,
"From everlasting to everlasting, you are God."
Sincerely James
www.jw.org
Your Yahooey is traditionally a trio of ghos.
It's 3! 3! 3 ghodz in one!

You witlesses are non-trinitarian, I know.

You are still off-charter in a.a, peddling your dogma, just as
the Catholics, Calvinists, Krishniacs, etc are.

Bugger off.

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310
John Locke
2020-07-22 03:18:49 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
It figures that satan would ask that.
You said God created itself.
Not me.
">>>>>>>God created all things in existence.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Does God exist?
Yes."
I asking you how God did that.
God is not human being.
How did God create itself?
No way to ever know.
..yes there is ! It.s really quite obvioius. Your god
was created by humans. Even my pet monkey has figured
this out !

Give me the storm and tempest of thought and action,
rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith!
Banish me from Eden when you will; but first let me
eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge! -Robert G. Ingersoll
LinuxGal
2020-07-17 23:39:29 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
It figures that satan would ask that.
It follows directly from the premises, no devil required.
Are you sure you're an engineer?

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
d***@cox.net
2020-07-18 18:34:52 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
It figures that satan would ask that.
It follows directly from the premises, no devil required.
God is the answer to where did all things come from. Answer: God. The
presence of God is not for man to know.
Post by LinuxGal
Are you sure you're an engineer?
Yep. Was - retired.
the dukester, American-American
Mattb
2020-07-31 23:27:58 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
It figures that satan would ask that.
It follows directly from the premises, no devil required.
Are you sure you're an engineer?
LOL Seems many have caught Earl in his lies. He at one time when
he and his buddy Patrick were making threats that he was a weapons
engineer.
d***@cox.net
2020-08-01 17:42:11 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
It figures that satan would ask that.
It follows directly from the premises, no devil required.
Are you sure you're an engineer?
LOL Seems many have caught Earl in his lies. He at one time when
he and his buddy Patrick were making threats that he was a weapons
engineer.
Like you were a walmart cop.
the dukester, American-American
Mattb
2020-08-05 16:05:14 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
It figures that satan would ask that.
It follows directly from the premises, no devil required.
Are you sure you're an engineer?
LOL Seems many have caught Earl in his lies. He at one time when
he and his buddy Patrick were making threats that he was a weapons
engineer.
Like you were a walmart cop.
It was Patrick Barker that said I worked as a Walmart security and
then he changed it to Target. You just joined in with his lies and
you lie so much you can't keep track.
d***@cox.net
2020-08-06 14:56:54 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
It figures that satan would ask that.
It follows directly from the premises, no devil required.
Are you sure you're an engineer?
LOL Seems many have caught Earl in his lies. He at one time when
he and his buddy Patrick were making threats that he was a weapons
engineer.
Like you were a walmart cop.
It was Patrick Barker that said I worked as a Walmart security and
then he changed it to Target. You just joined in with his lies and
you lie so much you can't keep track.
That happens when someone like you is so secretive about himself.

Yap Honghor
2020-07-18 00:35:07 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
It figures that satan would ask that.
The idiot answered when there is no such question being asked...
Lucifer has asked too tough a question!!!
d***@cox.net
2020-07-18 18:35:33 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Lucifer
Post by Lucifer
Post by d***@cox.net
God created all things in existence.
Does God exist?
Yes.
How did God create Itself?
It figures that satan would ask that.
The idiot answered when there is no such question being asked...
Lucifer has asked too tough a question!!!
Yap, the chink with no brain.
the dukester, American-American
default
2020-07-18 00:36:35 UTC
Post by dale
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity
Theist has no need of proof.
Post by dale
atheist has proof of no divinity
An atheist needs proof.
An agnostic hasn't found proof.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-07-18 04:12:12 UTC
Post by default
Post by dale
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity
Theist has no need of proof.
They have none, which is why they have to resort to faith that they
have persuaded themselves is better than proof.
Post by default
Post by dale
atheist has proof of no divinity
An atheist needs proof.
Only in the sense of "put up or shut up".
Post by default
Post by dale
agnostic has no proof of either
An agnostic hasn't found proof.
An agnostic singles out one particular unsupported and unsupportable
belief out of a potentially infinite number of equally baseless
beliefs..
James
2020-07-21 17:06:06 UTC
On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 23:12:12 -0500, Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Post by dale
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity
Theist has no need of proof.
They have none, which is why they have to resort to faith that they
have persuaded themselves is better than proof.
You show faith all the time.

For example, when you board a plane, you have FAITH that the pilots
will get you there safely.

When you go across a bridge, you have FAITH that this time the bridge
will not collapse.

When you walk by a policeman (and you are white), you have FAITH that
he will not shoot you with his gun.

So FAITH is a part of everybody.

beliefs..
Christopher A. Lee
2020-07-21 17:41:56 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Post by dale
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity
Theist has no need of proof.
They have none, which is why they have to resort to faith that they
have persuaded themselves is better than proof.
You show faith all the time.
Stop lying, deliberately dishonest liar.
Post by James
For example, when you board a plane, you have FAITH that the pilots
will get you there safely.
No, deliberately dishonest liar - I have a lifetime's experience, I
don't give it a thought, and will be surprised if it crashes.

But then you already knew this because we've been through this every
time you have lied about it.

Dishonest, lying theists like you replace the actual worlds and
phrasing, to twist things into something else which was neither said
nor meant.
Post by James
When you go across a bridge, you have FAITH that this time the bridge
will not collapse.
No, deliberately dishonest liar - I have a lifetime's experience, I
don't give it a thought, and will be surprised if it collapses.
Post by James
When you walk by a policeman (and you are white), you have FAITH that
he will not shoot you with his gun.
No, deliberately dishonest liar - I have a lifetime's experience, I
don't give it a thought, and will be surprised if he does that..
Post by James
So FAITH is a part of everybody.
Were you born this dishonest? Or did your religion make you a
pathetic, stupid, transparent liar?
Post by James
Sincerely James
You've never been sincere, stupid, dishonest serial liar.
Post by James
www.jw.org
Come to the knowledge of the Bible
We know all we need to do, from the behaviour and bullshit of psychos
like you.
James
2020-07-21 23:40:18 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Post by James
For example, when you board a plane, you have FAITH that the pilots
will get you there safely.
No, deliberately dishonest liar
Sorry, but you are wrong. As a Christian, we are forbidden to lie.
(see Pr 6:16-19 "a lying tongue")
Post by Christopher A. Lee
I have a lifetime's experience, I
don't give it a thought, and will be surprised if it crashes.
That is because you have a faith that it won't. The statistics say it
is rare to crash, and if it does, there are certain times when there
are survivors. So your airplane faith gets you on that plane.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
But then you already knew this because we've been through this every
time you have lied about it.
See Pr 6:16-19.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
replace the actual worlds and
phrasing, to twist things into something else which was neither said
nor meant.
What have I twisted here?
Post by Christopher A. Lee
- I have a lifetime's experience, I
don't give it a thought, and will be surprised if it collapses.
That is because you have faith that the construction of it was up to
pass inspection..
Post by Christopher A. Lee
- I have a lifetime's experience, I
don't give it a thought, and will be surprised if he does that..
That is because you have faith in the statistics that show that white
men or not shot as often as black men.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
So FAITH is a part of everybody.
Were you born this dishonest? Or did your religion make you a
pathetic, stupid, transparent liar?
Show me where I allegedly lied. If you can't, that makes you the
actual liar here. You are really mislead. You have been listening to
Christendom too much. If you can,tell me one thing you believe
Christians do that is wrong, and so makes you against Christianity.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Sincerely James
You've never been sincere, stupid, dishonest serial liar.
See Pr 6:16-19.
I challenge you to again, show me where I have allegedly lied.

Respectfully James
Try www.jw.org. See if you can catch them as being a "stupid,
dishonest serial liar." Either they are truthful or they are not. See
for yourself.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
www.jw.org
Come to the knowledge of the Bible
We know all we need to do, from the behaviour and bullshit of psychos
like you.
Don't you want to live forever under paradise conditions? That is what
the stakes are right now.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-07-22 03:13:18 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Post by James
For example, when you board a plane, you have FAITH that the pilots
will get you there safely.
No, deliberately dishonest liar
Sorry, but you are wrong. As a Christian, we are forbidden to lie.
So why did you, then?
Post by James
(see Pr 6:16-19 "a lying tongue")
I don't give a shit what the Bible says, because I'm not a Christian.

But you're supposed to live up to it - so why don't you?
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
I have a lifetime's experience, I
don't give it a thought, and will be surprised if it crashes.
That is because you have a faith that it won't. The statistics say it
is rare to crash, and if it does, there are certain times when there
are survivors. So your airplane faith gets you on that plane.
Stop lying, hypocrite who lies that he doesn't lie.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
But then you already knew this because we've been through this every
time you have lied about it.
See Pr 6:16-19.
Why don't you live up to that, lying hypocrite?
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Dishonest, lying theists like you
See Pr 6:16-19.
Hypocrite.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
replace the actual worlds and
phrasing, to twist things into something else which was neither said
nor meant.
What have I twisted here?
STOP PRETENDING, lying hypocrite. You've twisted not giving a thought
to a remote possibility, into faith that I haven't got.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
When you go across a bridge, you have FAITH that this time the bridge
will not collapse.
No, deliberately dishonest liar
See Pr 6:16-19.
You lied, hypocrite.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
- I have a lifetime's experience, I
don't give it a thought, and will be surprised if it collapses.
That is because you have faith that the construction of it was up to
pass inspection..
Stop lying, hypocrite.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
When you walk by a policeman (and you are white), you have FAITH that
he will not shoot you with his gun.
No, deliberately dishonest liar
See Pr 6:16-19.
Why don't you live up to it, hypocrite?
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
- I have a lifetime's experience, I
don't give it a thought, and will be surprised if he does that..
That is because you have faith in the statistics that show that white
men or not shot as often as black men.
No, pathological liar.
Post by James
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Were you born this dishonest? Or did your religion make you a
pathetic, stupid, transparent liar?
Show me where I allegedly lied. If you can't, that makes you the
actual liar here. You are really mislead. You have been listening to
Christendom too much. If you can,tell me one thing you believe
Christians do that is wrong, and so makes you against Christianity.
Why are you so dishonest? You know perfectly well, liar - it's where
you lied that I had faith.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Sincerely James
You've never been sincere, stupid, dishonest serial liar.
See Pr 6:16-19.
I challenge you to again, show me where I have allegedly lied.
Stop pretending.
Post by James
Respectfully James
You've never been respectful in all the years you have posted your
dishonesty in alt.atheism.
Post by James
Try www.jw.org. See if you can catch them as being a "stupid,
dishonest serial liar." Either they are truthful or they are not. See
for yourself.
We know you're not, liar.
What a fucking moron.
Dennis Marcus
2020-07-22 03:15:48 UTC
lol how many times does this perpetual liar cl use the word liar lololo
Cloud Hobbit
2020-07-28 21:17:56 UTC
lol how many times does this >perpetual liar cl use the >word liar lololo
Only as many as neccessary.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-07-28 21:17:57 UTC
lol how many times does this >perpetual liar cl use the >word liar lololo
Only as many as neccessary.
James
2020-07-27 23:25:39 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Post by James
For example, when you board a plane, you have FAITH that the pilots
will get you there safely.
No, deliberately dishonest liar
Sorry, but you are wrong. As a Christian, we are forbidden to lie.
So why did you, then?
You again provided no proof. That makes it just words.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
(see Pr 6:16-19 "a lying tongue")
I don't give a shit what the Bible says, because I'm not a Christian.
Gee, I never would have guessed.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
But you're supposed to live up to it - so why don't you?
Again, no proof given. Just empty words.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
I have a lifetime's experience, I
don't give it a thought, and will be surprised if it crashes.
That is because you have a faith that it won't. The statistics say it
is rare to crash, and if it does, there are certain times when there
are survivors. So your airplane faith gets you on that plane.
Stop lying, hypocrite who lies that he doesn't lie.
One who lays on the words, with no proof. PROVE THAT I LIE. If you
can't, then you should lay off the empty words.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
But then you already knew this because we've been through this every
time you have lied about it.
See Pr 6:16-19.
Why don't you live up to that, lying hypocrite?
See above.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Dishonest, lying theists like you
See Pr 6:16-19.
Hypocrite.
See above about still no proof.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
replace the actual worlds and
phrasing, to twist things into something else which was neither said
nor meant.
What have I twisted here?
STOP PRETENDING, lying hypocrite. You've twisted not giving a thought
to a remote possibility, into faith that I haven't got.
We all have faith in some things. Like believing there will be a
sunset, and a sunrise the next day. You fit the definition of a person
who has faith. (not religious faith):

noun: faith

1.
complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
"this restores one's faith in politicians"
Similar:
trust

belief
confidence
conviction
credence
reliance"
(https://www.google.com/search?ei=AF8fX4-QCsCEytMPysyb2AI&q=definition+of+faith&oq=definition+faith&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgAMgYIABAHEB4yBggAEAcQHjIGCAAQBxAeMgYIABAHEB4yBggAEAcQHjIGCAAQBxAeMgYIABAHEB4yBggAEAcQHjIGCAAQBxAeMgYIABAHEB46BAgAEEc6CAgAEAcQChAeOgkIABANEEYQ-QE6BAgAEA1Q1cgBWKDiAWDugAJoAHABeACAAZYBiAHFCJIBAzguM5gBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab)
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
When you go across a bridge, you have FAITH that this time the bridge
will not collapse.
No, deliberately dishonest liar
See Pr 6:16-19.
You lied, hypocrite.
See definition of faith above.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Were you born this dishonest? Or did your religion make you a
pathetic, stupid, transparent liar?
Show me where I allegedly lied. If you can't, that makes you the
actual liar here. You are really mislead. You have been listening to
Christendom too much. If you can,tell me one thing you believe
Christians do that is wrong, and so makes you against Christianity.
Why are you so dishonest? You know perfectly well, liar - it's where
you lied that I had faith.
You sound like a broken record. I am willing to answer some of your
sincere Christian-negativity statements. All you have to do is tell
me.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Sincerely James
You've never been sincere, stupid, dishonest serial liar.
See Pr 6:16-19.
I challenge you to again, show me where I have allegedly lied.
Stop pretending.
I stand by my statements.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Respectfully James
You've never been respectful in all the years you have posted your
dishonesty in alt.atheism.
Looks like I have a broken record also: PROVE IT!!
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
www.jw.org
Come to the knowledge of the Bible
We know all we need to do, from the behaviour and bullshit of psychos
like you.
Don't you want to live forever under paradise conditions? That is what
the stakes are right now.
What a fucking moron.
You have me at a disadvantage. I can't use such language towards
anyone. We are taught to respect all people as best we can. That even
means you!

Sincerely James
Christopher A. Lee
2020-07-28 00:43:36 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Post by dale
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity
Theist has no need of proof.
They have none, which is why they have to resort to faith that they
have persuaded themselves is better than proof.
You show faith all the time.
That was a lie. Which makes you the liar that you lie you aren't.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
For example, when you board a plane, you have FAITH that the pilots
will get you there safely.
Not having any reason to think about it, is hardly the faith you lie
about, liar.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
No, deliberately dishonest liar
Sorry, but you are wrong. As a Christian, we are forbidden to lie.
So why did you, then?
You again provided no proof. That makes it just words.
Immediately above where I pointed it out. Stop pretending.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
(see Pr 6:16-19 "a lying tongue")
I don't give a shit what the Bible says, because I'm not a Christian.
Gee, I never would have guessed.
It takes deliberate nastiness to quote the Bible at non-Christians,
as well as demonstrating that you are incapable of thinking for
yourself.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
But you're supposed to live up to it - so why don't you?
Again, no proof given. Just empty words.
No, liar. I've pointed them out.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
I have a lifetime's experience, I
don't give it a thought, and will be surprised if it crashes.
That is because you have a faith that it won't. The statistics say it
No, deliberate liar.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
is rare to crash, and if it does, there are certain times when there
are survivors. So your airplane faith gets you on that plane.
What "airplane faith", pathological liar?
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Stop lying, hypocrite who lies that he doesn't lie.
One who lays on the words, with no proof. PROVE THAT I LIE. If you
can't, then you should lay off the empty words.
I did, deliberate liar.

But you're a member of possibly the most dishonest of the Christian
sub-cults.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
But then you already knew this because we've been through this every
time you have lied about it.
See Pr 6:16-19.
Why don't you live up to that, lying hypocrite?
See above.
More deliberate dishonesty.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Dishonest, lying theists like you
See Pr 6:16-19.
Hypocrite.
See above about still no proof.
Why can't you stop lying, deliberate liar?
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
replace the actual worlds and
phrasing, to twist things into something else which was neither said
nor meant.
What have I twisted here?
Your lie that not giving a thought to a plane crashing. is faith. Stop
pretending.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
STOP PRETENDING, lying hypocrite. You've twisted not giving a thought
to a remote possibility, into faith that I haven't got.
We all have faith in some things. Like believing there will be a
sunset, and a sunrise the next day. You fit the definition of a person
More dishonest equivocation between the reasoned expectation from a
lifetime's experience, to some non-existent faith. Again, I don't even
give it a thought.
Post by James
noun: faith
1.
complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
"this restores one's faith in politicians"
trust
belief
confidence
conviction
credence
reliance"
(https://www.google.com/search?ei=AF8fX4-QCsCEytMPysyb2AI&q=definition+of+faith&oq=definition+faith&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgAMgYIABAHEB4yBggAEAcQHjIGCAAQBxAeMgYIABAHEB4yBggAEAcQHjIGCAAQBxAeMgYIABAHEB4yBggAEAcQHjIGCAAQBxAeMgYIABAHEB46BAgAEEc6CAgAEAcQChAeOgkIABANEEYQ-QE6BAgAEA1Q1cgBWKDiAWDugAJoAHABeACAAZYBiAHFCJIBAzguM5gBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab)
Where is "not giving it a thought" in that list, deliberate liar?
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
When you go across a bridge, you have FAITH that this time the bridge
will not collapse.
No, deliberately dishonest liar
See Pr 6:16-19.
Fuck your utterly irrelevant "Pr 6:16-19", deliberately psychopathic
religious loonie.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
You lied, hypocrite.
See definition of faith above.
And it's still not faith, deliberate liar.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
- I have a lifetime's experience, I
don't give it a thought, and will be surprised if it collapses.
That is because you have faith that the construction of it was up to
pass inspection..
Stop lying, hypocrite.
See definition of faith above.
Where was "not giving it a thought" in that list, deliberate liar?
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
- I have a lifetime's experience, I
don't give it a thought, and will be surprised if he does that..
That is because you have faith in the statistics that show that white
men or not shot as often as black men.
Where was "not giving it a thought" in that list, deliberate liar?
Post by James
No, pathological liar.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Were you born this dishonest? Or did your religion make you a
pathetic, stupid, transparent liar?
Show me where I allegedly lied. If you can't, that makes you the
actual liar here. You are really mislead. You have been listening to
Christendom too much. If you can,tell me one thing you believe
Christians do that is wrong, and so makes you against Christianity.
Why are you so dishonest? You know perfectly well, liar - it's where
you lied that I had faith.
You sound like a broken record.
Project much, pathological liar?
Post by James
I am willing to answer some of your
sincere Christian-negativity statements. All you have to do is tell
me.
I don't give a shit, imbecile. I just want you to show some honesty
for a change - even though you have _never_ done that whoever you have
crashed alt.atheism.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Sincerely James
You've never been sincere, stupid, dishonest serial liar.
See Pr 6:16-19.
What's that got to do with anything, imbecile whose sick cult has
made him incapable of understanding the real world?
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
I challenge you to again, show me where I have allegedly lied.
Stop pretending.
I stand by my statements.
Then you're seriously deluded - but we already knew that from your
nonsense and dishonesty about the flood all those times.
mentally ill.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Respectfully James
You've never been respectful in all the years you have posted your
dishonesty in alt.atheism.
Looks like I have a broken record also: PROVE IT!!
Respect means taking notice of the fact that your involuntary audience
isn't any kind of Bible believer, and trying to find common ground. It
also includes not lying about people to their faces.
Post by James
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
www.jw.org
Come to the knowledge of the Bible
We know all we need to do, from the behaviour and bullshit of psychos
like you.
Don't you want to live forever under paradise conditions? That is what
the stakes are right now.
What a fucking moron.
You have me at a disadvantage. I can't use such language towards
anyone. We are taught to respect all people as best we can. That even
means you!
It's all your stupidity deserved, imbecile.
Post by James
Sincerely James
You've never once been sincere.
James
2020-07-28 14:29:26 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
(see Pr 6:16-19 "a lying tongue")
I don't give a shit what the Bible says, because I'm not a Christian.
Gee, I never would have guessed.
It takes deliberate nastiness to quote the Bible at non-Christians,
as well as demonstrating that you are incapable of thinking for
yourself.
The Bible is life saving. The day will come when you wish you would
have believed the Bible. But no one can help you then.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
is rare to crash, and if it does, there are certain times when there
are survivors. So your airplane faith gets you on that plane.
What "airplane faith", pathological liar?
The belief that the airplane is unlikely to crash.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Stop lying, hypocrite who lies that he doesn't lie.
One who lays on the words, with no proof. PROVE THAT I LIE. If you
can't, then you should lay off the empty words.
I did, deliberate liar.
More empty words. Then repeat the 'proof' to me, if you can.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
But you're a member of possibly the most dishonest of the Christian
sub-cults.
You need to get off the medicine you are on. It's throwing you way off
base.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
replace the actual worlds and
phrasing, to twist things into something else which was neither said
nor meant.
What have I twisted here?
Your lie that not giving a thought to a plane crashing. is faith. Stop
pretending.
More than likely, everyone boarding a plane probably has a thought or
two of it crashing. That is why some people make sure they sit right
next to the emergency doors, or in the tail section, which they
believe gives them a better chance of surviving a crash.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
STOP PRETENDING, lying hypocrite. You've twisted not giving a thought
to a remote possibility, into faith that I haven't got.
We all have faith in some things. Like believing there will be a
sunset, and a sunrise the next day. You fit the definition of a person
More dishonest equivocation between the reasoned expectation from a
lifetime's experience, to some non-existent faith. Again, I don't even
give it a thought.
Yes, a lifetime of experience can act like a faith of belief. But the
negative of an experience can point directly to faith. For example,
a prospector for gold has experienced time and again none found. But
he continues to search having faith that he might hit it big this
time.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
noun: faith
1.
complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
"this restores one's faith in politicians"
trust
belief
confidence
conviction
credence
reliance"
(https://www.google.com/search?ei=AF8fX4-QCsCEytMPysyb2AI&q=definition+of+faith&oq=definition+faith&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgAMgYIABAHEB4yBggAEAcQHjIGCAAQBxAeMgYIABAHEB4yBggAEAcQHjIGCAAQBxAeMgYIABAHEB4yBggAEAcQHjIGCAAQBxAeMgYIABAHEB46BAgAEEc6CAgAEAcQChAeOgkIABANEEYQ-QE6BAgAEA1Q1cgBWKDiAWDugAJoAHABeACAAZYBiAHFCJIBAzguM5gBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab)
Where is "not giving it a thought" in that list, deliberate liar?
Ask that to the person(s) who defined the word. I was just giving you
the truth of what I said was true.

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
When you go across a bridge, you have FAITH that this time the bridge
will not collapse.
No, deliberately dishonest liar
See Pr 6:16-19.
Fuck your utterly irrelevant "Pr 6:16-19", deliberately psychopathic
religious loonie.
And proud to be one. Because 'religious loonies' will be the only ones
left on the earth, in the coming days. But you won't believe it till
it happens, because that requires religious faith.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
You lied, hypocrite.
See definition of faith above.
And it's still not faith, deliberate liar.
The definition is what it is.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
- I have a lifetime's experience, I
don't give it a thought, and will be surprised if it collapses.
That is because you have faith that the construction of it was up to
pass inspection..
Stop lying, hypocrite.
See definition of faith above.
Where was "not giving it a thought" in that list, deliberate liar?
See my answer above.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
- I have a lifetime's experience, I
don't give it a thought, and will be surprised if he does that..
That is because you have faith in the statistics that show that white
men or not shot as often as black men.
Where was "not giving it a thought" in that list, deliberate liar?
See my answer above.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
No, pathological liar.
See definition of faith above.
Where is "not giving it a thought" in that list, deliberate liar?
There's that broken record again. So I will answer with my broken
record: See my answer above.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Were you born this dishonest? Or did your religion make you a
pathetic, stupid, transparent liar?
Show me where I allegedly lied. If you can't, that makes you the
actual liar here. You are really mislead. You have been listening to
Christendom too much. If you can,tell me one thing you believe
Christians do that is wrong, and so makes you against Christianity.
Why are you so dishonest? You know perfectly well, liar - it's where
you lied that I had faith.
You sound like a broken record.
Project much, pathological liar?
Why not temp get off the meds. You might make more sense.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
I am willing to answer some of your
sincere Christian-negativity statements. All you have to do is tell
me.
I don't give a shit, imbecile. I just want you to show some honesty
for a change - even though you have _never_ done that whoever you have
crashed alt.atheism.
I don't normally post to alt.atheism, but when others do, I just
answer them wherever they posted.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Sincerely James
You've never been sincere, stupid, dishonest serial liar.
See Pr 6:16-19.
What's that got to do with anything, imbecile whose sick cult has
made him incapable of understanding the real world?
Actually, we understand the real world more so than anyone. The real
world is much different than you think it is. God's designs are all
over the place. There is different DNA in all living things. WHERE DO
YOU THINK ALL OF THAT DIFFERENT PROGRAMMING CAME FROM? RANDOM MINDLESS
CHANCE? (If you believe that, I have a giant statue in New York's
Harbor to sell you)
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
I challenge you to again, show me where I have allegedly lied.
Stop pretending.
I stand by my statements.
Then you're seriously deluded - but we already knew that from your
nonsense and dishonesty about the flood all those times.
mentally ill.
Are you a psychiatrist? There are over 300 types of mental illnesses.
(Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition
(DSM-5)) Which ones do you accuse me of having?
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Respectfully James
You've never been respectful in all the years you have posted your
dishonesty in alt.atheism.
Looks like I have a broken record also: PROVE IT!!
Respect means taking notice of the fact that your involuntary audience
isn't any kind of Bible believer, and trying to find common ground. It
also includes not lying about people to their faces.
Actually, respect means sharing life giving knowledge to someone who
doesn't have it.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
www.jw.org
Come to the knowledge of the Bible
We know all we need to do, from the behaviour and bullshit of psychos
like you.
Don't you want to live forever under paradise conditions? That is what
the stakes are right now.
What a fucking moron.
You have me at a disadvantage. I can't use such language towards
anyone. We are taught to respect all people as best we can. That even
means you!
It's all your stupidity deserved, imbecile.
Yes, Satan is definitely walking among us, and uses people as dupes to
propagate his wicked ideas. Since you have "lies" on the brain, you
need to direct it towards the originator of lies.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Sincerely James
You've never once been sincere.
I wouldn't even waste my time with you if I wasn't sincere.

Sincerely James
www.jw.org
Come to the true knowledge of the Bible
Christopher A. Lee
2020-07-28 15:28:39 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
(see Pr 6:16-19 "a lying tongue")
I don't give a shit what the Bible says, because I'm not a Christian.
Gee, I never would have guessed.
It takes deliberate nastiness to quote the Bible at non-Christians,
as well as demonstrating that you are incapable of thinking for
yourself.
The Bible is life saving. The day will come when you wish you would
have believed the Bible. But no one can help you then.
I suppose you could use it to light a fire if it's cold.

But that's about all.

Do you seriously not understand how you tell us you have been
brainwashed into stupidity?

Why don't you at least _try_ to think outside your religion and in the
real world?
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
is rare to crash, and if it does, there are certain times when there
are survivors. So your airplane faith gets you on that plane.
What "airplane faith", pathological liar?
The belief that the airplane is unlikely to crash.
Why can't you stop lying about this?

Not giving it a thought, takes no faith, no matter how much you
pretend otherwise by inventing a new meaning for the word in a form of
Orwellian mind control which renders communication of what your
disgusting cult doesn't want you to think.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Stop lying, hypocrite who lies that he doesn't lie.
One who lays on the words, with no proof. PROVE THAT I LIE. If you
can't, then you should lay off the empty words.
I did, deliberate liar.
More empty words. Then repeat the 'proof' to me, if you can.
WHAT FUCKING "EMPTY WORDS", liar?

Did...

"Not giving it a thought, takes no faith, no matter how much you
pretend otherwise by inventing a new meaning for the word in a form of
Orwellian mind control which renders communication of what your
disgusting cult doesn't want you to think."

...vanish due to cognitive dissonance? Or was it too hard to
understand? Which word was too long for you? Or was it deliberate?

Keep re-reading it. Slowly and moving your lips, if that makes it
easier.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
But you're a member of possibly the most dishonest of the Christian
sub-cults.
You need to get off the medicine you are on. It's throwing you way off
base.
Project much, pathological liar?

Every post you make demonstrates the mind control your cult exerts
over you, using its own Orwellian doublethink and redemptions of
everyday words - over and above those used by other fundamentalists.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
replace the actual worlds and
phrasing, to twist things into something else which was neither said
nor meant.
What have I twisted here?
Your lie that not giving a thought to a plane crashing. is faith. Stop
pretending.
More than likely, everyone boarding a plane probably has a thought or
two of it crashing. That is why some people make sure they sit right
next to the emergency doors, or in the tail section, which they
believe gives them a better chance of surviving a crash.
No, moron. It's routine, Just as seeing an armed policeman is, or
crossing a bridge - which were your other dishonest "examples".
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
STOP PRETENDING, lying hypocrite. You've twisted not giving a thought
to a remote possibility, into faith that I haven't got.
We all have faith in some things. Like believing there will be a
sunset, and a sunrise the next day. You fit the definition of a person
More dishonest equivocation between the reasoned expectation from a
lifetime's experience, to some non-existent faith. Again, I don't even
give it a thought.
Yes, a lifetime of experience can act like a faith of belief. But the
negative of an experience can point directly to faith. For example,
a prospector for gold has experienced time and again none found. But
he continues to search having faith that he might hit it big this
time.
Why do you keep lying about this? Is it because you've painted
yourself into a corner and can't admit it?
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
noun: faith
1.
complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
"this restores one's faith in politicians"
trust
belief
confidence
conviction
credence
reliance"
(https://www.google.com/search?ei=AF8fX4-QCsCEytMPysyb2AI&q=definition+of+faith&oq=definition+faith&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgAMgYIABAHEB4yBggAEAcQHjIGCAAQBxAeMgYIABAHEB4yBggAEAcQHjIGCAAQBxAeMgYIABAHEB4yBggAEAcQHjIGCAAQBxAeMgYIABAHEB46BAgAEEc6CAgAEAcQChAeOgkIABANEEYQ-QE6BAgAEA1Q1cgBWKDiAWDugAJoAHABeACAAZYBiAHFCJIBAzguM5gBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab)
Where is "not giving it a thought" in that list, deliberate liar?
Ask that to the person(s) who defined the word.
It's not there, is it, you thoroughly dishonest moron?
Post by James
I was just giving you
the truth of what I said was true.
WHAT FUCKING "TRUTH". liar?

No, liar.
Post by James
111111111111111....
What was that for, Imbecile?
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
When you go across a bridge, you have FAITH that this time the bridge
will not collapse.
No, deliberately dishonest liar
See Pr 6:16-19.
Fuck your utterly irrelevant "Pr 6:16-19", deliberately psychopathic
religious loonie.
And proud to be one. Because 'religious loonies' will be the only ones
left on the earth, in the coming days. But you won't believe it till
it happens, because that requires religious faith.
You're insane.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
You lied, hypocrite.
See definition of faith above.
[Copies of the same dishonesty, deleted]
Post by James
There's that broken record again. So I will answer with my broken
record: See my answer above.
The only broken record is yours, liar - if you hadn't ignored what
shouldn't even have needed explaining the first time if you even had
an average IQ, I wouldn't have repeated myself over and over again.

Were you this dishonest before you joined your sick little cult and
got programmed by it?
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
So FAITH is a part of everybody.
Stop lying, hypocrite who lies that he doesn't lie.
See definition of faith above.
Where was "not giving it a thought" in that list, deliberate liar?
See my answer above.
Where you kept repeating the same lie.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Were you born this dishonest? Or did your religion make you a
pathetic, stupid, transparent liar?
Show me where I allegedly lied. If you can't, that makes you the
actual liar here. You are really mislead. You have been listening to
Christendom too much. If you can,tell me one thing you believe
Christians do that is wrong, and so makes you against Christianity.
Why are you so dishonest? You know perfectly well, liar - it's where
you lied that I had faith.
You sound like a broken record.
Project much, pathological liar?
Why not temp get off the meds. You might make more sense.
I've been perfectly clear - you just didn't like it.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
I am willing to answer some of your
sincere Christian-negativity statements. All you have to do is tell
me.
I don't give a shit, imbecile. I just want you to show some honesty
for a change - even though you have _never_ done that whoever you have
crashed alt.atheism.
I don't normally post to alt.atheism, but when others do, I just
answer them wherever they posted.
And we _respond_ to your rudeness, stupidity and dishonesty which we
see in alt.atheism.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Sincerely James
You've never been sincere, stupid, dishonest serial liar.
See Pr 6:16-19.
What's that got to do with anything, imbecile whose sick cult has
made him incapable of understanding the real world?
Actually, we understand the real world more so than anyone. The real
world is much different than you think it is. God's designs are all
WHAT FUCKING "GOD'S DESIGNS", question-begging moron?
Post by James
over the place. There is different DNA in all living things. WHERE DO
YOU THINK ALL OF THAT DIFFERENT PROGRAMMING CAME FROM? RANDOM MINDLESS
CHANCE?
Science has provided perfectly good answers, and these answers have
provided technologies which have revolutionised life today - in modern
agriculture, medicine, ,microelectronics and a whole slew of others.

I'm pretty sure you've been given simplified explanations for the
layman - but ignored them every time just as you always do when
something contradicts your cult programming.
Post by James
(If you believe that, I have a giant statue in New York's
Harbor to sell you)
Good ting that's just your dishonest straw man the, isn't it?
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
I challenge you to again, show me where I have allegedly lied.
Stop pretending.
I stand by my statements.
Then you're seriously deluded - but we already knew that from your
nonsense and dishonesty about the flood all those times.
mentally ill.
Are you a psychiatrist? There are over 300 types of mental illnesses.
(Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition
(DSM-5)) Which ones do you accuse me of having?
U>se your allegedly god-given brain for a change. You live in your own
little fantasy world and block out the real one. You make up total
nonsense and lie about those who don't swallow it.

You tell me which mental illness it is.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Respectfully James
You've never been respectful in all the years you have posted your
dishonesty in alt.atheism.
Looks like I have a broken record also: PROVE IT!!
Respect means taking notice of the fact that your involuntary audience
isn't any kind of Bible believer, and trying to find common ground. It
also includes not lying about people to their faces.
Actually, respect means sharing life giving knowledge to someone who
doesn't have it.
WHAT FUCKING "LIFE-GIVING KNOWLEDGE" were you lying about,
in-your-face liar?

If you actually had any, and were serious, you would use common shared
understanding instead of bronze-age mythology from somebody else's
religion.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
www.jw.org
Come to the knowledge of the Bible
We know all we need to do, from the behaviour and bullshit of psychos
like you.
Don't you want to live forever under paradise conditions? That is what
the stakes are right now.
What a fucking moron.
You have me at a disadvantage. I can't use such language towards
anyone. We are taught to respect all people as best we can. That even
means you!
It's all your stupidity deserved, imbecile.
Yes, Satan
WHAT FUCKING SATAN outside the mythology of somebody else's religion,
imbecile?
Post by James
is definitely walking among us, and uses people as dupes to
propagate his wicked ideas. Since you have "lies" on the brain, you
need to direct it towards the originator of lies.
In this case, *Y*O*U*. You're the one who has been routinely lying
about those who don't share your delusions, and who takes no notice
whatsoever of the fact that they don't.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Sincerely James
You've never once been sincere.
I wouldn't even waste my time with you if I wasn't sincere.
So why do you?
WHAT FUCKING "TRUE KNOWLEDGE OF THE BIBLE", imbecile?
James
2020-07-29 17:39:31 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
(see Pr 6:16-19 "a lying tongue")
I don't give a shit what the Bible says, because I'm not a Christian.
Gee, I never would have guessed.
It takes deliberate nastiness to quote the Bible at non-Christians,
as well as demonstrating that you are incapable of thinking for
yourself.
The Bible is life saving. The day will come when you wish you would
have believed the Bible. But no one can help you then.
I suppose you could use it to light a fire if it's cold.
But that's about all.
Do you seriously not understand how you tell us you have been
brainwashed into stupidity?
Why don't you at least _try_ to think outside your religion and in the
real world?
I think outside my religion all the time; when I fix my car, or go
shopping, or mow the lawn etc. This is not the "real world". It is
only a temporary world. When God fully takes over, then it will be the
"real world" forever.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
is rare to crash, and if it does, there are certain times when there
are survivors. So your airplane faith gets you on that plane.
What "airplane faith", pathological liar?
The belief that the airplane is unlikely to crash.
Why can't you stop lying about this?
Not giving it a thought, takes no faith, no matter how much you
pretend otherwise by inventing a new meaning for the word in a form of
Orwellian mind control which renders communication of what your
disgusting cult doesn't want you to think.
Which part of my 'cult' do you find disgusting? The fact that we
should LOVE our neighbors and even our enemies? The fact that we
should treat others as we like to be treated? The fact that we should
not steal or fornicate or commit adultery? Etc, etc, etc.

Such things may be disgusting to you, but not to us.

And yes, we are living in a dystopian world, but God will soon change
that.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Stop lying, hypocrite who lies that he doesn't lie.
One who lays on the words, with no proof. PROVE THAT I LIE. If you
can't, then you should lay off the empty words.
I did, deliberate liar.
More empty words. Then repeat the 'proof' to me, if you can.
WHAT FUCKING "EMPTY WORDS", liar?
You just recited them.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Did...
"Not giving it a thought, takes no faith, no matter how much you
pretend otherwise by inventing a new meaning for the word in a form of
Orwellian mind control which renders communication of what your
disgusting cult doesn't want you to think."
Hmmmm. I swear I heard that before.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
...vanish due to cognitive dissonance? Or was it too hard to
understand? Which word was too long for you? Or was it deliberate?
Keep re-reading it. Slowly and moving your lips, if that makes it
easier.
Let's hope you don't talk to your family that way:(
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
But you're a member of possibly the most dishonest of the Christian
sub-cults.
You need to get off the medicine you are on. It's throwing you way off
base.
Project much, pathological liar?
Every post you make demonstrates the mind control your cult exerts
over you, using its own Orwellian doublethink and redemptions of
everyday words - over and above those used by other fundamentalists.
Quite simply, we go by the Bible. Most others do not.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
replace the actual worlds and
phrasing, to twist things into something else which was neither said
nor meant.
What have I twisted here?
Your lie that not giving a thought to a plane crashing. is faith. Stop
pretending.
More than likely, everyone boarding a plane probably has a thought or
two of it crashing. That is why some people make sure they sit right
next to the emergency doors, or in the tail section, which they
believe gives them a better chance of surviving a crash.
No, moron. It's routine, Just as seeing an armed policeman is, or
crossing a bridge - which were your other dishonest "examples".
Crossing a bridge can be terrorizing for people who suffer panic
attacks. At the VA, they gave me meds which helped me with crossing
bridges, or waiting in check-out lines, or stepping out to the porch
to get the mail, or being up front of a group of people, etc, etc.

I am sure you will find such things humorous. But to me, I had to
develop faith that such things would not go negative.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
STOP PRETENDING, lying hypocrite. You've twisted not giving a thought
to a remote possibility, into faith that I haven't got.
We all have faith in some things. Like believing there will be a
sunset, and a sunrise the next day. You fit the definition of a person
More dishonest equivocation between the reasoned expectation from a
lifetime's experience, to some non-existent faith. Again, I don't even
give it a thought.
Yes, a lifetime of experience can act like a faith of belief. But the
negative of an experience can point directly to faith. For example,
a prospector for gold has experienced time and again none found. But
he continues to search having faith that he might hit it big this
time.
Why do you keep lying about this? Is it because you've painted
yourself into a corner and can't admit it?
I forgive your insults. I really do. Of course no one likes to be
offended, so sometimes I over react.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
[...]
Surprise me once, and say something nice.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
I was just giving you
the truth of what I said was true.
WHAT FUCKING "TRUTH". liar?
All the things I say.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
No, liar.
Post by James
111111111111111....
What was that for, Imbecile?
Apparently a key was sticking.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
When you go across a bridge, you have FAITH that this time the bridge
will not collapse.
No, deliberately dishonest liar
See Pr 6:16-19.
Fuck your utterly irrelevant "Pr 6:16-19", deliberately psychopathic
religious loonie.
And proud to be one. Because 'religious loonies' will be the only ones
left on the earth, in the coming days. But you won't believe it till
it happens, because that requires religious faith.
You're insane.
Yes, I am crazy for the Bible.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
There's that broken record again. So I will answer with my broken
record: See my answer above.
The only broken record is yours, liar - if you hadn't ignored what
shouldn't even have needed explaining the first time if you even had
an average IQ, I wouldn't have repeated myself over and over again.
How does it go? Sticks and stones may..........
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Were you this dishonest before you joined your sick little cult and
got programmed by it?
Programmed not by it, but by the Bible. This "sick little cult"
teaches LOVE. I know that is 'sick' in today's world, but we live by
it. Our we perfect? Nobody is. But we do the best we can.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Were you born this dishonest? Or did your religion make you a
pathetic, stupid, transparent liar?
Show me where I allegedly lied. If you can't, that makes you the
actual liar here. You are really mislead. You have been listening to
Christendom too much. If you can,tell me one thing you believe
Christians do that is wrong, and so makes you against Christianity.
Why are you so dishonest? You know perfectly well, liar - it's where
you lied that I had faith.
You sound like a broken record.
Project much, pathological liar?
Why not temp get off the meds. You might make more sense.
I've been perfectly clear - you just didn't like it.
If you say so.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
I am willing to answer some of your
sincere Christian-negativity statements. All you have to do is tell
me.
I don't give a shit, imbecile. I just want you to show some honesty
for a change - even though you have _never_ done that whoever you have
crashed alt.atheism.
I don't normally post to alt.atheism, but when others do, I just
answer them wherever they posted.
And we _respond_ to your rudeness, stupidity and dishonesty which we
see in alt.atheism.
Good. Respond. That is how knowledge can be ac heaved.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Sincerely James
You've never been sincere, stupid, dishonest serial liar.
See Pr 6:16-19.
What's that got to do with anything, imbecile whose sick cult has
made him incapable of understanding the real world?
Actually, we understand the real world more so than anyone. The real
world is much different than you think it is. God's designs are all
WHAT FUCKING "GOD'S DESIGNS", question-begging moron?
Your physical body for one thing including your "golden bowl"; your
brain. If it takes high intelligence to created sophisticated
androids, don't tell me it took mindless randomness to created the
human body, with its many organized systems, all intertwined to make
the human a fully functional mechanism.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
over the place. There is different DNA in all living things. WHERE DO
YOU THINK ALL OF THAT DIFFERENT PROGRAMMING CAME FROM? RANDOM MINDLESS
CHANCE?
Science has provided perfectly good answers, and these answers have
provided technologies which have revolutionised life today - in modern
agriculture, medicine, ,microelectronics and a whole slew of others.
Science did not create all those things, it just helps to explain
them. It took a high level created brain.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
I'm pretty sure you've been given simplified explanations for the
layman - but ignored them every time just as you always do when
something contradicts your cult programming.
Yes, we don't show off.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
I challenge you to again, show me where I have allegedly lied.
Stop pretending.
I stand by my statements.
Then you're seriously deluded - but we already knew that from your
nonsense and dishonesty about the flood all those times.
mentally ill.
Are you a psychiatrist? There are over 300 types of mental illnesses.
(Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition
(DSM-5)) Which ones do you accuse me of having?
U>se your allegedly god-given brain for a change. You live in your own
little fantasy world and block out the real one. You make up total
nonsense and lie about those who don't swallow it.
I would love to totally block out this immoral, dangerous, sinful
world. And that will happen coming up. Then the real world will exist
forever. No starvations. No crimes, no suffering, everyone will have
his own house, no danger from any animals, and even no deaths. It's
called a paradise.

Is it fantasy? I won't be able to let you know, if you are not there.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
You tell me which mental illness it is.
I asked you first.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Respectfully James
You've never been respectful in all the years you have posted your
dishonesty in alt.atheism.
Looks like I have a broken record also: PROVE IT!!
Respect means taking notice of the fact that your involuntary audience
isn't any kind of Bible believer, and trying to find common ground. It
also includes not lying about people to their faces.
Actually, respect means sharing life giving knowledge to someone who
doesn't have it.
WHAT FUCKING "LIFE-GIVING KNOWLEDGE" were you lying about,
in-your-face liar?
With that attitude, you will never understand it.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
If you actually had any, and were serious, you would use common shared
understanding instead of bronze-age mythology from somebody else's
religion.
Mythology like love your wife and children, and love your fellow man?
I realize many people do not follow that Bible knowledge. That is
sad.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
www.jw.org
Come to the knowledge of the Bible
We know all we need to do, from the behaviour and bullshit of psychos
like you.
Don't you want to live forever under paradise conditions? That is what
the stakes are right now.
What a fucking moron.
You have me at a disadvantage. I can't use such language towards
anyone. We are taught to respect all people as best we can. That even
means you!
It's all your stupidity deserved, imbecile.
Yes, Satan
WHAT FUCKING SATAN outside the mythology of somebody else's religion,
imbecile?
This wicked world reflects not Godly things, but Satanic things.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
is definitely walking among us, and uses people as dupes to
propagate his wicked ideas. Since you have "lies" on the brain, you
need to direct it towards the originator of lies.
In this case, *Y*O*U*. You're the one who has been routinely lying
about those who don't share your delusions, and who takes no notice
whatsoever of the fact that they don't.
I hear you

Sincerely James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Christopher A. Lee
2020-07-29 17:58:55 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
(see Pr 6:16-19 "a lying tongue")
I don't give a shit what the Bible says, because I'm not a Christian.
Gee, I never would have guessed.
It takes deliberate nastiness to quote the Bible at non-Christians,
as well as demonstrating that you are incapable of thinking for
yourself.
The Bible is life saving. The day will come when you wish you would
have believed the Bible. But no one can help you then.
I suppose you could use it to light a fire if it's cold.
But that's about all.
Do you seriously not understand how you tell us you have been
brainwashed into stupidity?
Why don't you at least _try_ to think outside your religion and in the
real world?
I think outside my religion all the time; when I fix my car, or go
shopping, or mow the lawn etc.
Deliberately dishonest stupidity.
Post by James
This is not the "real world". It is
only a temporary world.
Prove it, liar.
Post by James
When God fully takes over, then it will be the
"real world" forever.
WHAT FUCKING GOD?

If you actually could think outside your religion, you would
understand that it is merely one of hundreds of religious belief
objects, and not substantively different from the rest of them.

You would understand that outside it, your hypothetical god is merely
somebody else's religious belief like all the others are to you.

You would understand _why_ educated and intelligent people don't fall
for your myths and legends.

Or for any of your other nonsensical bullshit.

You would not hide behind Bible verses when you know they are merely
the scripture of somebody else's religion.

You would not rudely and stupidly talk _at_ people as if your
religion's tenets were fact.

Etc.

Etc.

Grow up and stop being a deliberately stupid jerk.
James
2020-07-30 18:09:12 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
(see Pr 6:16-19 "a lying tongue")
I don't give a shit what the Bible says, because I'm not a Christian.
Gee, I never would have guessed.
It takes deliberate nastiness to quote the Bible at non-Christians,
as well as demonstrating that you are incapable of thinking for
yourself.
The Bible is life saving. The day will come when you wish you would
have believed the Bible. But no one can help you then.
I suppose you could use it to light a fire if it's cold.
But that's about all.
Do you seriously not understand how you tell us you have been
brainwashed into stupidity?
Why don't you at least _try_ to think outside your religion and in the
real world?
I think outside my religion all the time; when I fix my car, or go
shopping, or mow the lawn etc.
Deliberately dishonest stupidity.
You forgot hundreds of other adjectives.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
This is not the "real world". It is
only a temporary world.
Prove it, liar.
My evidence is from the Bible, which you don't recognize as
legitimate. So no sense in quoting Scripture to you.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
When God fully takes over, then it will be the
"real world" forever.
WHAT FUCKING GOD?
The God who Satan has cut out your eyes to acknowledge. He has blinded
many people in this old world, and has make fools of them. His
wickedness knows no bounds. Those who fall for his traps, have no way
to defend themselves. It is like shooting ducks in a pond.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
If you actually could think outside your religion, you would
understand that it is merely one of hundreds of religious belief
objects, and not substantively different from the rest of them.
Good logical points. I have already long ago considered such things.
What makes JW's the true religion when there was so many others?
Their works.

For example, during WWII an American JW would not kill a German JW.
Yet Catholic Germans killed American Catholics and Baptist Americans
killed German Baptists, etc, etc. LOVE is the glue that keeps JW's
together and the Bible is their instruction manual.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
You would understand that outside it, your hypothetical god is merely
somebody else's religious belief like all the others are to you.
Your ignorance of JW's is excused understood.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
You would understand _why_ educated and intelligent people don't fall
for your myths and legends.
Many educated and intelligent people are religious. So how do you
explain that?
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Or for any of your other nonsensical bullshit.
You would not hide behind Bible verses when you know they are merely
the scripture of somebody else's religion.
JW's don't hide anything. They speak about the Bible door to door, on
street corners, at check-out counters, at businesses, at prisons,
actually any place people gather.

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR MANY JW'S TO GO TO A STRANGER'S DOOR
AND SPEAK ABOUT RELIGION? Try it sometimes.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
You would not rudely and stupidly talk _at_ people as if your
religion's tenets were fact.
The many evidences from the Bible are pure facts, such as the
prophecies, and science statements.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Etc.
Etc
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Etc.
Etc
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Grow up and stop being a deliberately stupid jerk.
I have been growing for over 70 years. (spiritually that is)
I have done a ton of research on the Bible, something my birth
religion, Catholic, at the time forbade. But the Bible is a continuing
learning experience.

Can you name one legitimate contradiction or lie from the Bible?

Sincerely, James
Christopher A. Lee
2020-07-30 19:05:58 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
[...]
That was specific to your weaseling, transparent dishonesty, imbecile.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
This is not the "real world". It is
only a temporary world.
Prove it, liar.
My evidence is from the Bible, which you don't recognize as
legitimate. So no sense in quoting Scripture to you.
Was that meant to be the proof, imbecile?

Where did you demonstrate it had any authority in the real world
outside your religion, imbecile?
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by James
When God fully takes over, then it will be the
"real world" forever.
WHAT FUCKING GOD?
The God
Which begs the same question, imbecile.

You need to justify it outside your religion, before rudely and
stupidly presuming it outside it.
Post by James
who Satan has cut out your eyes to acknowledge.
,,,AND WHAT FUCKING SATAN, question-begging moron?
Post by James
wickedness knows no bounds. Those who fall for his traps, have no way
to defend themselves. It is like shooting ducks in a pond.
Do you seriously not understand why people treat you as an idiot?
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
If you actually could think outside your religion, you would
understand that it is merely one of hundreds of religious belief
objects, and not substantively different from the rest of them.
Good logical points. I have already long ago considered such things.
What makes JW's the true religion when there was so many others?
No religion is "the true religion".
Post by James
Their works.
Like routinely lying about non-JWs?
Post by James
For example, during WWII an American JW would not kill a German JW.
Yet Catholic Germans killed American Catholics and Baptist Americans
killed German Baptists, etc, etc. LOVE is the glue that keeps JW's
together and the Bible is their instruction manual.
Liar.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
You would understand that outside it, your hypothetical god is merely
somebody else's religious belief like all the others are to you.
Your ignorance of JW's is excused understood.
Your conescending lies are neverendding.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
You would understand _why_ educated and intelligent people don't fall
for your myths and legends.
Many educated and intelligent people are religious. So how do you
explain that?
Childhood brainwashing - and the parttition their minds between
reality and Sunday services. It's called "suspending disbelief" in the
same way they suspend disbelief whenthey watch Star Trek with its
warp drives, transporter beams, explosions heard in the vacuum of
space, etc.

Most people return to reality afterward - but religious fanatics
don't.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Or for any of your other nonsensical bullshit.
You would not hide behind Bible verses when you know they are merely
the scripture of somebody else's religion.
JW's don't hide anything.
You hide behind Bible verses even though you know that outside y our
cult, they're meaningless - even for non-fundamentalist Christians who
also have the IQ to realise when not to use them.
.
Post by James
They speak about the Bible door to door, on
street corners, at check-out counters, at businesses, at prisons,
actually any place people gather.
To waste the time of people who have more important things to do, and
they're not interested in the first place.
.
Post by James
DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR MANY JW'S TO GO TO A STRANGER'S DOOR
AND SPEAK ABOUT RELIGION? Try it sometimes.
I've got better manners that that, narcoissist who imagines beople
have to be told mindless nonsense.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
You would not rudely and stupidly talk _at_ people as if your
religion's tenets were fact.
The many evidences from the Bible are pure facts, such as the
prophecies, and science statements.
Stop lying, in-your-face liar.
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Etc.
Etc
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Etc.
Etc
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Grow up and stop being a deliberately stupid jerk.
I have been growing for over 70 years. (spiritually that is)
I have done a ton of research on the Bible, something my birth
religion, Catholic, at the time forbade. But the Bible is a continuing
learning experience.
It's senility, then. But was it senility when you first crashed the
atheist groups to spew yoiur unsolicited rudeness and stupidity all
those years ago?
Post by James
Can you name one legitimate contradiction or lie from the Bible?
Done over and over again, imbecile - but you morons perform mental
symnastic to try and rationalise them.

You have to be pretty stupid to imagine it's inerrant.

There are lots of web sites, books etc out there - some of them by
ex-Christians like Dan Barker.

https://ffrf.org/component/k2/item/18408-bible-contradictions

And that's just a few of them.
Sincerely, James
Don Martin
2020-07-30 20:01:03 UTC
Post by James
My evidence is from the Bible, which you don't recognize as
legitimate. So no sense in quoting Scripture to you.
The Bible is a propaganda book (propaganda = works to propagate the
faith), it is not evidence. It is in the same class as the Koran, the
Book of Mormon, or Dianetics. If you want to convince anyone
_outside_ of the choir, you need to look elsewhere for your evidence.
Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-07-30 21:13:39 UTC
On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 16:01:03 -0400, Don Martin
Post by Don Martin
Post by James
My evidence is from the Bible, which you don't recognize as
legitimate. So no sense in quoting Scripture to you.
The Bible is a propaganda book (propaganda = works to propagate the
faith), it is not evidence. It is in the same class as the Koran, the
Book of Mormon, or Dianetics. If you want to convince anyone
_outside_ of the choir, you need to look elsewhere for your evidence.
He's thoroughly brainwashed into compliant stupidity, and his silly
cult orders him to wipe it in people's faces,
CatholicPat
2020-07-30 22:30:12 UTC
Post by James
My evidence is from the Bible, which you don't recognize as
legitimate. So no sense in quoting Scripture to you.
Your jw bible is not recognized by any biblical scholar.
You made up your own stuff to back up your cult beliefs.
Post by James
For example, during WWII an American JW would not kill a German JW.
LIAR.
Post by James
Your ignorance of JW's is excused understood.
1. They expect you to ignore them, be rude and argue a lot. This is
good news for them because they're told that faithful witness will
lead to persecution. So the best thing you can do to disarm them is be
nice. Invite them in if you have time. Make them a coffee. Give them a
cake.

2. They record their witnessing on time sheets. This is partially
because they have to do it. I suspect that this is the work that
confirms their faith for them. In other words they prove they're good
enough Jehovah's witnesses by witnessing. If you don't log enough time
witnessing you get short shrift from the leadership.

3. Their bible is not the Bible.

4. The JW's were founded in the late 1870s by a bloke called Charles
Taze Russell, who didn't like the teaching of the church he was
attending. So he made some up himself that he liked more.

5. It's not a Christian denomination because Jesus is not fully
divine. He is a created being. Jesus didn't rise physically from the
dead. Jesus came back secretly in 1914. Plus a load of other stuff
Charlie suggested - most of the weirdest stuff you won't hear about
from JWs.
Kevrob
2020-08-05 22:20:32 UTC
Make them a coffee. Give them a cake.
After they've had the cake and joe, tell `em you made
the cake in a pan greased with tallow containing beef
blood, and that you put a little Everclear in the java.
You don't have to do that. You can fib. After all, they
are there to spread untruths.
--
Kevin R
a.a #2310
Kevrob
2020-08-05 22:13:07 UTC
Post by James
For example, during WWII an American JW would not kill a German JW.
I support conscientious objection for _everybody_, though if a
devout Christian of any type put a bullet between the eyes of
someone guarding the deathcamps where Jews, Roma, homosexuals,
members of the Confessing Church, some Catholics, etc were
being murdered, I'd cheer them on.

If your Yahhoey existed, it could have snapped its imaginary
fingers and rescued all those held prisoner, Russellites and
Rutherfordites included. He didn't, which is strong evidence
for its non-existence.

[snip]
Post by James
... my birth religion, Catholic....
People don't have "birth languages," they have "cradle
languages." Infants adopted across language groups
speak the language their adoptive parents teach them,
unless Mom and Dad go out of their way to teach the
birth parents' tongue, also.

Catholicism was, in like style, your "cradle religion."
In the US, you would likely have been baptized a few weeks
after you were born, and confirmed sometime between 7
and 13. I was confirmed as a 5th grader - 10 years old.

I think it is ridiculous to ask a minor to commit to any
religion before reaching adulthood AND independence from
one's parents, on whom one depends for one's "daily bread."
In most cases it isn't a question, but a command.

I did get monetary gifts I put towards ~ half a new bicycle.
I had to earn the rest of the dough.
--
Kevin R
a.a #2310
Cloud Hobbit
2020-07-21 20:39:38 UTC
Post by James
You show faith all the time.
For example, when you board >a plane, you have FAITH that >the pilots
will get you there safely.
That's not faith, it's a conclusion based on history.
The vast majority of planes do not crash.
Post by James
When you go across a bridge, >you have FAITH that this >time the bridge
will not collapse.
Same answer. Not faith. History of bridges shows us that bridges do not normally collapse.
Post by James
When you walk by a policeman >(and you are white), you have FAITH that
he will not shoot you with >his gun.
Once again, a conclusion based on the fact that police do not normally just draw their service weapon and randomly start shooting people.
Post by James
So FAITH is a part of >everybody.
Only when an idiot like you confuses faith with rational conclusions based on past performance.

Religious faith can't make the same claim. It is precisely because there is no evidence and no history to base one's faith on and the faithful believe that is something to be proud of.
They are proud of their lack of evidence and the inability to demonstrate any reason why they should believe things that are impossible to prove.

Faith means beliefs held without any evidence.

Planes, police, and bridges are real and have history so we can make reasonable conclusions about them.

Not so with gods and or miracles.

Don't feel bad, you're not the first to try this kind of lie. 😷
default
2020-07-21 23:34:33 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Post by dale
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity
Theist has no need of proof.
They have none, which is why they have to resort to faith that they
have persuaded themselves is better than proof.
You show faith all the time.
For example, when you board a plane, you have FAITH that the pilots
will get you there safely.
When you go across a bridge, you have FAITH that this time the bridge
will not collapse.
When you walk by a policeman (and you are white), you have FAITH that
he will not shoot you with his gun.
So FAITH is a part of everybody.
Quite true. We should make the distinction between faith and blind
faith.

We atheists do indeed have faith, but it is based on evidence and not
the words of other men with no basis other than blind trust.

When you put your faith in a "holy book," religious doctrine/dogma, or
the preacher man you are putting your faith in men - men who directly
benefit from your willingness to believe what they are selling.
James
2020-07-28 00:18:42 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Post by dale
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity
Theist has no need of proof.
They have none, which is why they have to resort to faith that they
have persuaded themselves is better than proof.
You show faith all the time.
For example, when you board a plane, you have FAITH that the pilots
will get you there safely.
When you go across a bridge, you have FAITH that this time the bridge
will not collapse.
When you walk by a policeman (and you are white), you have FAITH that
he will not shoot you with his gun.
So FAITH is a part of everybody.
Quite true. We should make the distinction between faith and blind
faith.
Or between religious faith and other faiths.
Blind faith has its logical moments though.

For example, If you are a small child and your father tells you many
things such as don't touch a hot burner, and you do and burn your
hand, and he tells you many other things, then he tells you not to
play in the road, even though this is the first time he tells you
that, you have a blind faith that you will probably do better if you
obey him.
Post by default
We atheists do indeed have faith, but it is based on evidence and not
the words of other men with no basis other than blind trust.
With the Bible, that is where your assumptions are wrong. We don't
have nothing but blind faith. We are told to "prove all things". (1
Thess 5:21, KJV)

It can be quite a challenge for us to prove specific things that
happened over 2000 years ago. But a lot of the Bible can be proven
like the many prophecies, such as the fall of Babylon, etc.

The Bible is proving true as time goes on as historical research many
times testifies.

The Bible names dates, and people of that time period, esp officials ,
and witnesses to an event, etc. True, some things today we can't
verify them, but back when it was written, it could have been easily
confirmed or denied. The writer of such would be putting his
credibility on the line. Thus if everything Biblical I check out
proves to be true, then I have faith that the things I can't prove,
stand a good chanace to be true also.
Post by default
When you put your faith in a "holy book," religious doctrine/dogma, or
the preacher man you are putting your faith in men - men who directly
benefit from your willingness to believe what they are selling.
Don't let the mainstream churches spoil your parade. Their history has
proven them to be hypocrites.

For example, Jesus said to "love your enemies". Yet the mainstream
churches have been involved in the wars of the world. They have defied
their leader Jesus, because some high politician declares a country an
"enemy". They have killed their enemies. (along with woman and
children-- peripheral damage)

Just because they call themselves 'Christians', doesn't automatically
make them so.

Sincerely James
Mitchell Holman
2020-07-28 01:47:08 UTC
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Post by default
[...]
The Bible has been proven false even more
often. Garden of Eden, the Exodus, Ye Floode,
Tower of Babel, all disproven fables. And then
there are all the contradictions in the Bible.

If you look at the history of the Bible
itself it was just cobbled together stories
and legends meant to keep the flocks in line
and doing what the priests wanted done. It is
not history, it is not science, it is not true.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-07-28 05:50:58 UTC
On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 20:47:08 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Post by dale
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
[...]
Provide as much evidence for your hypothetical god as there is for
human fathers - or shut the fuck up about it.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
Post by default
We atheists do indeed have faith, but it is based on evidence and not
the words of other men with no basis other than blind trust.
With the Bible, that is where your assumptions are wrong. We don't
have nothing but blind faith. We are told to "prove all things". (1
Thess 5:21, KJV)
Once again, the moron demonstrates he is incapable of thinking and
cites the Bible instead - and remarkably, stupidly to non-Christians
for whom he knows it has no authority.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
It can be quite a challenge for us to prove specific things that
happened over 2000 years ago. But a lot of the Bible can be proven
like the many prophecies, such as the fall of Babylon, etc.
The Bible is proving true as time goes on as historical research many
times testifies.
This is the transparent liar who lies that he never lies.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
The Bible names dates, and people of that time period, esp officials ,
and witnesses to an event, etc. True, some things today we can't
verify them, but back when it was written, it could have been easily
confirmed or denied. The writer of such would be putting his
credibility on the line. Thus if everything Biblical I check out
proves to be true, then I have faith that the things I can't prove,
stand a good chanace to be true also.
He's certifiable.
Post by Mitchell Holman
The Bible has been proven false even more
often. Garden of Eden, the Exodus, Ye Floode,
Tower of Babel, all disproven fables. And then
there are all the contradictions in the Bible.
Don't forget, this is the raving loonie Jehovah's Witless who insist
there actually was a global flood, and equivocates between a few
billion years ago, several tens of millions of years ago and a few
thousand years ago - which are all "in those days".

And who refuses to acknowledge that atheists don't grant his
religion's foundational tenets because they aren't even closet
Christians.
You have to be insane to take it literally.
James
2020-07-28 15:02:35 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Post by default
[...]
Destroyed in the great deluge. Many respected Bible personalities
mentioned the flood, such as Jesus.
Post by Mitchell Holman
the Exodus,
"What can we learn about the Exodus from history and archaeology? Have
there been any discoveries that corroborate the Bible’s account of
this monumentally significant event? On this program Shane Rosenthal
discusses these questions with Egyptologist David Rohl, author of
Exodus: Myth or History. Even though he’s an agnostic, after years of
research he has concluded that the biblical account of the Exodus was
based on real historical personalities and events."
(https://www.whitehorseinn.org/show/exodus-myth-or-history/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg_eqpJXw6gIVCYnICh172gxjEAAYAiAAEgK0IfD_BwE)
Post by Mitchell Holman
Ye Floode,
Proof stares us in the face. The many oceans are the leftovers of all
that water. Where do you think all that water came from? As some say,
meteorites?
Post by Mitchell Holman
Tower of Babel, all disproven fables.
Observes the book Error’s Chains: How Forged and Broken:

“The sacred buildings [of Chaldea] appear to have been often built in
the form of a pyramid, with steps or stages, forming a series of
terraces, each smaller than the one beneath it. This is the
traditional style of buildings of the Tower of Babel. The same
tendency to build high sacred buildings is seen in the pagodas of
India, Burma and China, in the Mohammedan towers, like the Koutub
Minar, and the spires of Christian churches [italics ours]. The object
at the first seems to have been the getting nearer to the heavenly
bodies, the object of their worship.”
Post by Mitchell Holman
And then
there are all the contradictions in the Bible.
I grant you there may be some copyist errors, but many of the
so-called 'contradictions' are not, when researched. Give me some of
your examples, and I will see what I can do.
Post by Mitchell Holman
If you look at the history of the Bible
itself it was just cobbled together stories
and legends meant to keep the flocks in line
and doing what the priests wanted done. It is
not history, it is not science, it is not true.
It is loaded with history. It mentions places and dates and
contemporary people of the time it discusses. Much of it has been
verified in our modern times.

It is science when it touches on that subject. (such as the order of
creation) Give me some of your examples.

Mitchell Holman
2020-07-28 18:15:58 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
Post by default
Post by James
On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 23:12:12 -0500, Christopher A. Lee
On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 20:36:35 -0400, default
Post by default
Post by default
[...]
Where does the Bible say Ye Garden was
destroyed by Ye Floode?
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
the Exodus,
"What can we learn about the Exodus from history and archaeology? Have
there been any discoveries that corroborate the Bible’s account of
this monumentally significant event? On this program Shane Rosenthal
discusses these questions with Egyptologist David Rohl, author of
Exodus: Myth or History. Even though he’s an agnostic, after years of
research he has concluded that the biblical account of the Exodus was
based on real historical personalities and events."
(https://www.whitehorseinn.org/show/exodus-myth-or-history/?gclid=EAIaI
QobChMIg_eqpJXw6gIVCYnICh172gxjEAAYAiAAEgK0IfD_BwE)
Archeology confirms there was no Exodus.

Archeology is Demolishing the History of the Bible

Israel Finkelstein, chairman of the Archaeology
Department at Tel Aviv University, with archaeology
historian Neil Asher Silberman, has just published
a book called "The Bible Unearthed: Archaeology's
New Vision of Ancient Israel and the Origin of Its
Sacred Text.

"The Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander
in the desert, did not conquer the land [of Canaan]
in a military campaign and did not pass it on to
the twelve tribes of Israel. Perhaps even harder to
swallow is the fact that the united kingdom of David
and Solomon, described in the Bible as a regional
power, was at most a small tribal kingdom."

Jerusalem was essentially a cow town, not the glorious
capital of an empire. These findings have been accepted
by the majority of biblical scholars and archaeologists
for years and even decades.

The tales of the patriarchs -- Abraham, Isaac and
Joseph among others -- were the first to go when
biblical scholars found those passages rife with
anachronisms and other inconsistencies. The story
of Exodus, one of the most powerful epics of
enslavement, courage and liberation in human
history, also slipped from history to legend when
archaeologists could no longer ignore the lack of
corroborating contemporary Egyptian accounts and
the absence of evidence of large encampments in
the Sinai Peninsula ("the wilderness" where Moses
brought the Israelites after leading them through
the parted Red Sea).

http://freethought.mbdojo.com/archeology.html
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Ye Floode,
Proof stares us in the face. The many oceans are the leftovers of all
that water. Where do you think all that water came from? As some say,
meteorites?
How was it that Ye Floode wasn't even
noticed by the Chinese and Egyptian and
Indian civilizations that lived right
thru it?

https://www.history.com/topics/ancient-history/ancient-egypt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_India

And as for utter lack of ANY geologic evidence
of a global flood, well, you can maybe explain
that one........
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Tower of Babel, all disproven fables.
“The sacred buildings [of Chaldea] appear to have been often built in
the form of a pyramid, with steps or stages, forming a series of
terraces, each smaller than the one beneath it. This is the
traditional style of buildings of the Tower of Babel. The same
tendency to build high sacred buildings is seen in the pagodas of
India, Burma and China, in the Mohammedan towers, like the Koutub
Minar, and the spires of Christian churches [italics ours]. The object
at the first seems to have been the getting nearer to the heavenly
bodies, the object of their worship.”
Find us an expert who claims all languages
sprang forth from one event

Or that there was one common global language
before that.
Don Martin
2020-07-28 18:27:59 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
Post by default
Post by default
[...]
Curiously enough, I cannot remember Jahweh in his infinite mercy
targeting two people with one whole Deluge.
Mitchell Holman
Even Christians are confused by their own mythology.
Don Martin
2020-07-29 12:33:54 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
Post by default
Post by Don Martin
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
Post by Don Martin
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
things such as don't touch a hot burner, and you do and burn your
hand, and he tells you many other things, then he tells you not to
play in the road, even though this is the first time he tells you
that, you have a blind faith that you will probably do better if
you
Post by Don Martin
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
obey him.
Post by Don Martin
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Don Martin
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
confirmed or denied. The writer of such would be putting his
credibility on the line. Thus if everything Biblical I check out
proves to be true, then I have faith that the things I can't prove,
stand a good chanace to be true also.
The Bible has been proven false even more
often. Garden of Eden,
Destroyed in the great deluge. Many respected Bible personalities
mentioned the flood, such as Jesus.
Where does the Bible say Ye Garden was
destroyed by Ye Floode?
Curiously enough, I cannot remember Jahweh in his infinite mercy
targeting two people with one whole Deluge.
Even Christians are confused by their own mythology.
In all fairness, it must be admitted that ardent believers have a head
start on confusion.
d***@cox.net
2020-07-29 15:20:51 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
Post by Mitchell Holman
The Bible has been proven false even more
often. Garden of Eden,
Destroyed in the great deluge. Many respected Bible personalities
mentioned the flood, such as Jesus.
Where does the Bible say Ye Garden was
destroyed by Ye Floode?
Haahaahaa.

From my Catholic Study bible, intro to Genesis
The time period of Genesis 1-11 takes us back to the very beginning of all
things. It must never be forgotten, however, that Genesis 1-11 are not a
scientific accounting of the beginning of the universe or of life. They are
Israel's faith statement of God's activity in the origins of the universe and of
mankind. These chapters use simple language which has been adapted to the
mentality of a particular people in a particular culture. The chapters state
the principle truths which are fundamental for our salvation, and give a popular
description of how the human race and the chosen people began.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Archeology confirms there was no Exodus.
How do they know?
the dukester, American-American
Mitchell Holman
2020-07-29 18:00:36 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
Post by Mitchell Holman
The Bible has been proven false even more
often. Garden of Eden,
Destroyed in the great deluge. Many respected Bible personalities
mentioned the flood, such as Jesus.
Where does the Bible say Ye Garden was
destroyed by Ye Floode?
Haahaahaa.
From my Catholic Study bible, intro to Genesis
The time period of Genesis 1-11 takes us back to the very beginning of
all things. It must never be forgotten, however, that Genesis 1-11 are
not a scientific accounting of the beginning of the universe or of
life. They are Israel's faith statement of God's activity in the
origins of the universe and of mankind. These chapters use simple
language which has been adapted to the mentality of a particular
people in a particular culture. The chapters state the principle
truths which are fundamental for our salvation, and give a popular
description of how the human race and the chosen people began.
When the Bible is right, it is god's holy word,
when it is wrong it is just a "faith statement".

Yes, we covered this in last week's lesson.
Post by Don Martin
Post by Mitchell Holman
Archeology confirms there was no Exodus.
How do they know?
Jewish archeologists, desperate for proof
the holiest of their holidays (Passover) have
admitted it never happened.

"Between 1967, when Israel captured the Sinai Peninsula
from Egypt, and 1982, when it was returned in the peace
treaty, Israeli archaeologists made dozens of expeditions
throughout the peninsula. Yet, not a single shred of evidence
for an ancient Israelite presence was found. Great schools of
Jewish archaeology, given every motive to find to the contrary,
and given every chance to find, in the Sinai and the region,
any evidence of the Exodus, were unable to do so. Came back
empty handed and admitted that there was no evidence for any
Jewish life in Egypt or in the Sinai desert."

http://tinyurl.com/hum5ba6
James
2020-08-05 15:30:40 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
Post by default
Post by default
[...]
Well let's see. All life forms were destroyed by the deluge. And the
flood rose to cover the tallest mountains at that time. Thus based on
our own experiences with floods, they destroy just about everything in
their path. The great deluge would have been much more devastating
than just a local flood. YES, ALL GARDENS WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED,
along with the one in Eden.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
the Exodus,
"What can we learn about the Exodus from history and archaeology? Have
there been any discoveries that corroborate the Bible’s account of
this monumentally significant event? On this program Shane Rosenthal
discusses these questions with Egyptologist David Rohl, author of
Exodus: Myth or History. Even though he’s an agnostic, after years of
research he has concluded that the biblical account of the Exodus was
based on real historical personalities and events."
(https://www.whitehorseinn.org/show/exodus-myth-or-history/?gclid=EAIaI
QobChMIg_eqpJXw6gIVCYnICh172gxjEAAYAiAAEgK0IfD_BwE)
Archeology confirms there was no Exodus.
On the other hand, archeology confirms an Exodus. The route scientists
say was taken by the Israelites, is looking to be an error. Also
information about the Exodus was recorded in the magazine"Biblical
Archaeology Review", May/June, No 3. See the article "Exodus
evidence".

Here is a web page that also supports an exodus. It says this about
the author: "The author is a Senior Fellow at the W. F. Albright
Institute of Archeological Research, Jerusalem.":

(https://www.jpost.com/opinion/op-ed-contributors/the-exodus-does-archaeology-have-a-say-348464)
Post by Mitchell Holman
Archeology is Demolishing the History of the Bible
On the contrary, much of it is supporting the Bible, esp geographic
names of cities and villages, politicians in power at certain times,
etc.

For example, for many years King David was thought to be a myth. But
now archeology has confirmed his existence. See

"Myth and Reality of King David's Jerusalem
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org › myth-and-reality-of-kin...
Until very recently, there was no evidence outside the Bible for the
existence of King David. There are no references to him in Egyptian,
Syrian or Assyrian ..."

(https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/myth-and-reality-of-king-david-s-jerusalem)
Post by Mitchell Holman
Israel Finkelstein, chairman of the Archaeology
Department at Tel Aviv University, with archaeology
historian Neil Asher Silberman, has just published
a book called "The Bible Unearthed: Archaeology's
New Vision of Ancient Israel and the Origin of Its
Sacred Text.
Historians are not archaeologists. But they both probably have good
credentials.
Post by Mitchell Holman
"The Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander
in the desert, did not conquer the land [of Canaan]
in a military campaign and did not pass it on to
the twelve tribes of Israel. Perhaps even harder to
swallow is the fact that the united kingdom of David
and Solomon, described in the Bible as a regional
power, was at most a small tribal kingdom."
See above article on King David.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Jerusalem was essentially a cow town, not the glorious
capital of an empire. These findings have been accepted
by the majority of biblical scholars and archaeologists
for years and even decades.
See above for a differing of opinion by an archeologist.
In science, you have a majority belief, and many exceptions to that
belief. It all depends who you listen to.

I believe at one time, most all scientists at the time said the earth
was flat. It took a few brave people to stand up for what logically
looked wrong, and that we had a roundish earth.
Post by Mitchell Holman
The tales of the patriarchs -- Abraham, Isaac and
Joseph among others -- were the first to go when
biblical scholars found those passages rife with
anachronisms and other inconsistencies. The story
of Exodus, one of the most powerful epics of
enslavement, courage and liberation in human
history, also slipped from history to legend when
archaeologists could no longer ignore the lack of
corroborating contemporary Egyptian accounts
Don't you know that embarrassing times in a nation is usually not
recorded in their history. The 10 plagues were not something Pharaoh
was proud of, so nothing was written about it.

The same is true of Pharos letting their slaves go away. That was not
recorded either. And then Pharaoh and his army being destroyed by
miraculous circumstances, is also not recorded. What they did record
was their successes, not their failures.
Post by Mitchell Holman
and
the absence of evidence of large encampments in
the Sinai Peninsula ("the wilderness" where Moses
brought the Israelites after leading them through
the parted Red Sea).
You are assuming the accepted path most believe they took. See above
about that article in "Biblical Archaeology Review" on a different
path taken.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Tower of Babel, all disproven fables.
“The sacred buildings [of Chaldea] appear to have been often built in
the form of a pyramid, with steps or stages, forming a series of
terraces, each smaller than the one beneath it. This is the
traditional style of buildings of the Tower of Babel. The same
tendency to build high sacred buildings is seen in the pagodas of
India, Burma and China, in the Mohammedan towers, like the Koutub
Minar, and the spires of Christian churches [italics ours]. The object
at the first seems to have been the getting nearer to the heavenly
bodies, the object of their worship.”
Find us an expert who claims all languages
sprang forth from one event
I have a linguist who said just that. But it is in a data base and I
am running out of time. Just remind me later.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Or that there was one common global language
before that.
That language was in all likelihood Hebrew.
Am out of time.

Sincerely James
www.jw.org
Believe the Bible (2 Tim 3:16)
Christopher A. Lee
2020-08-05 16:43:16 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
Post by default
Post by default
[...]
WHAT FUCKING DELUGE?

You know perfectly well that it would have been a sequence of physical
impossibilities.

[rest of this pig-ignorant moron's transparent nonsense deleted]
Mitchell Holman
2020-08-05 18:12:10 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by James
Post by Mitchell Holman
The Bible has been proven false even more
often. Garden of Eden,
Destroyed in the great deluge. Many respected Bible personalities
mentioned the flood, such as Jesus.
Archeology confirms there was no Exodus.
On the other hand, archeology confirms an Exodus. The route scientists
say was taken by the Israelites, is looking to be an error. Also
information about the Exodus was recorded in the magazine"Biblical
Archaeology Review", May/June, No 3. See the article "Exodus
evidence".
Here is a web page that also supports an exodus. It says this about
the author: "The author is a Senior Fellow at the W. F. Albright
(https://www.jpost.com/opinion/op-ed-contributors/the-exodus-does-archa
eology-have-a-say-348464)
From your own link:

"The Exodus is so fundamental to us and our
Jewish sources that it is embarrassing that
there is no evidence outside of the Bible to
support it."
Post by Don Martin
Post by Mitchell Holman
Archeology is Demolishing the History of the Bible
On the contrary, much of it is supporting the Bible, esp geographic
names of cities and villages, politicians in power at certain times,
etc.
For example, for many years King David was thought to be a myth. But
now archeology has confirmed his existence. See
"Myth and Reality of King David's Jerusalem
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org › myth-and-reality-of-kin...
Until very recently, there was no evidence outside the Bible for the
existence of King David. There are no references to him in Egyptian,
Syrian or Assyrian ..."
(https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/myth-and-reality-of-king-david-s-
jerusalem)
By the same measure the discovery of Troy
proves the truth about the Greek mythology
about it.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Jerusalem was essentially a cow town, not the glorious
capital of an empire. These findings have been accepted
by the majority of biblical scholars and archaeologists
for years and even decades.
See above for a differing of opinion by an archeologist.
In science, you have a majority belief, and many exceptions to that
belief. It all depends who you listen to.
I believe at one time, most all scientists at the time said the earth
was flat. It took a few brave people to stand up for what logically
looked wrong, and that we had a roundish earth.
No scientist ever claimed the Earth was flat.
Eratosthenes proved it was round in 240 BC and
no has disputed that since.
Post by Don Martin
Post by Mitchell Holman
The tales of the patriarchs -- Abraham, Isaac and
Joseph among others -- were the first to go when
biblical scholars found those passages rife with
anachronisms and other inconsistencies. The story
of Exodus, one of the most powerful epics of
enslavement, courage and liberation in human
history, also slipped from history to legend when
archaeologists could no longer ignore the lack of
corroborating contemporary Egyptian accounts
Don't you know that embarrassing times in a nation is usually not
recorded in their history. The 10 plagues were not something Pharaoh
was proud of, so nothing was written about it.
The same is true of Pharos letting their slaves go away. That was not
recorded either. And then Pharaoh and his army being destroyed by
miraculous circumstances, is also not recorded.
The Egyptians recorded the lives and
deaths of ALL their "god-king" pharaohs,
in great detail.

NONE record a pharaoh who was killed
in a Red Sea tidal wave.

Even Bible Inerrancy fanatics cannot
tell who this mythical pharaoh is.
Dennis Marcus
2020-08-05 18:13:43 UTC
one form of destruction can be symbolized by another...

d***@gmail.com
2020-08-05 18:26:41 UTC
One form of destruction symbolized by another

The deluge
Vincent Maycock
2020-08-05 19:44:53 UTC
On Wed, 05 Aug 2020 11:30:40 -0400, James <***@windstream.com>
wrote:

<snip>
Post by James
Here is a web page that also supports an exodus. It says this about
the author: "The author is a Senior Fellow at the W. F. Albright
I doubt most modern archaeologists are as conservative as Albright
was.
Post by James
(https://www.jpost.com/opinion/op-ed-contributors/the-exodus-does-archaeology-have-a-say-348464)
"The Exodus: Does archaeology have a say?

The Exodus is so fundamental to us and our Jewish sources that it is
embarrassing that there is no evidence outside of the Bible to support
it.

The short answer is “no.” The whole subject of the Exodus is
embarrassing to archaeologists. The Exodus is so fundamental to us and
our Jewish sources that it is embarrassing that there is no evidence
outside of the Bible to support it."

That's the beginning of the article. The rest of it just uses
plausibility arguments for the Exodus without presenting any real
evidence for it.
Christopher A. Lee
This in-your0face loonie is a Jehovah's Witless - which says it all.
Mitchell Holman
2020-07-28 18:22:14 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
And then
there are all the contradictions in the Bible.
I grant you there may be some copyist errors, but many of the
so-called 'contradictions' are not, when researched. Give me some of
your examples, and I will see what I can do.
God CAN be seen:
"And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as
a man speaketh to his friend." (EXO 33:11)
"For I have seen God face to face, and my life
is preserved." (GEN 32:30)

vs.......

God CANNOT be seen:
"No man hath seen God at any time." (JOH 1:18)
"And he said, Thou canst not see my face; for
there shall no man see me and live." (EXO 33:20)
"Whom no man hath seen nor can see." (1TIM 6:16)

David took seven hundred (2 Sam. 8:4), seven thousand
(1 Chron. 18:4) horsemen from Hadadezer;

Solomon made of a molten sea which contained 2,000
(1 Kings 7:26), 3,000 (2Chron. 4:5) baths;

If Jesus bears witness of himself his witness is true
(John 8:14), is not true (John 5:31);

Ahaziah was 22 (2 Kings 8:26), 42 (2 Chron. 22:2) years old
when he began to reign;

Jehoiachin was 18 (2 Kings 24:8), 8 (2 Chron. 36:9) years
old when he began to reign and he reigned 3 months (2 Kings 24:8),
3 months and10 days (2 Chron. 36:9);

There were in Israel 8000,000 (2 Sam. 24:9); 1,1000,000
(1 Chron. 21:5) men that drew the sword and there were
500,000 (2 Sam. 24:9), 470,000 (1 Chron.21:5) men that
drew the sword in Judah;

There were 550 (1 Kings 9:23), 250 (2 Chron. 8:10) chiefs
of the officers that bare the rule over the people;

Saul's daughter, Michal, had no sons (2 Sam. 6:23), had 5 sons
(2 Sam. 21:6) during her lifetime;

Lot was Abraham's nephew (Gen. 14:12), brother (Gen. 14:14);

Joseph was sold into Egypt by Midianites (Gen. 37:36), by
Ishmaelites (Gen. 39:1);

Saul was killed by his own hands (1 Sam. 31:4), by a young
Amalekite (2 Sam. 1:10), by the Philistines (2 Sam. 21:12);

The workers on the Temple had 3,300 (1 Kings 5:16), 3,600
(2 Chron. 2:18) overseers;

The earth does (Eccle. 1:4), does not (2 Peter 3:10) abideth
forever;

Josiah died at Megiddo (2 Kings 23:29-30), at Jerusalem
(2 Chron. 35:24);

Jesus led Peter, James, and John up a high mountain after six
(Matt. 17:1, Mark 9:2), eight (Luke 9:28) days;

Nebuzaradan came unto Jerusalem on the seventh (2 Kings 25:8),
tenth (Jer. 52:12) day of the fifth month.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
If you look at the history of the Bible
itself it was just cobbled together stories
and legends meant to keep the flocks in line
and doing what the priests wanted done. It is
not history, it is not science, it is not true.
It is loaded with history. It mentions places and dates and
contemporary people of the time it discusses. Much of it has been
verified in our modern times.
It is science when it touches on that subject. (such as the order of
creation) Give me some of your examples.
Bible science?

Like the Earth being flat, like
the Earth stopping its rotation, like
the existence of dragons and unicorns?

THAT sort of "science"?
d***@cox.net
2020-07-29 15:23:00 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
And then
there are all the contradictions in the Bible.
I grant you there may be some copyist errors, but many of the
so-called 'contradictions' are not, when researched. Give me some of
your examples, and I will see what I can do.
"And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as
a man speaketh to his friend." (EXO 33:11)
"For I have seen God face to face, and my life
is preserved." (GEN 32:30)
Is that a literal reference?
vs.......
Mitchell Holman
2020-07-29 18:01:36 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
And then
there are all the contradictions in the Bible.
I grant you there may be some copyist errors, but many of the
so-called 'contradictions' are not, when researched. Give me some of
your examples, and I will see what I can do.
"And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as
a man speaketh to his friend." (EXO 33:11)
"For I have seen God face to face, and my life
is preserved." (GEN 32:30)
Is that a literal reference?
Ask your Pedoplile Priest, he knows the
Bible better than you.
vs.......
Emma Dow
2020-08-01 04:06:11 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 20:47:08 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by default
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
If you look at the history of the Bible
itself it was just cobbled together stories
and legends meant to keep the flocks in line
and doing what the priests wanted done. It is
not history, it is not science, it is not true.
It is loaded with history. It mentions places and dates and
contemporary people of the time it discusses. Much of it has been
verified in our modern times.
It is science when it touches on that subject. (such as the order of
creation) Give me some of your examples.
Sincerely James
www.jw.org
Come to the knowledge of the Bible
I have a lot of respect for the Jehovahs but I don't understand why
you won't believe in Jesus.
Christopher A. Lee
2020-08-01 11:28:07 UTC
Post by Emma Dow
I have a lot of respect for the Jehovahs but I don't understand why
you won't believe in Jesus.
We have none, because they are mind-numbingly stupid, deliberately
ignorant and can't live and let live - just like you but much worse.
John Locke
2020-07-22 03:30:34 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Post by dale
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity
Theist has no need of proof.
They have none, which is why they have to resort to faith that they
have persuaded themselves is better than proof.
You show faith all the time.
For example, when you board a plane, you have FAITH that the pilots
will get you there safely.
When you go across a bridge, you have FAITH that this time the bridge
will not collapse.
When you walk by a policeman (and you are white), you have FAITH that
he will not shoot you with his gun.
So FAITH is a part of everybody.
..wrong ! very bad analogies. I don't need "faith" to determine
whether a plane will arrive safely or whether a bridge will be safe.
I have knowledge in the form of PROVEN aeronautical and engineering
technology that essentially guarantees my safety with a very high
probability. With religion, you need your so-called "faith" cause you
ain't got nothin else to backup your preposterous claims.

Christopher A. Lee
2020-07-22 03:48:41 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by default
Post by dale
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
theist has proof of divinity
Theist has no need of proof.
They have none, which is why they have to resort to faith that they
have persuaded themselves is better than proof.
You show faith all the time.
For example, when you board a plane, you have FAITH that the pilots
will get you there safely.
And they wonder why they get treated as liars for this sort of thing.
Post by John Locke
Post by James
When you go across a bridge, you have FAITH that this time the bridge
will not collapse.
When you walk by a policeman (and you are white), you have FAITH that
he will not shoot you with his gun.
So FAITH is a part of everybody.
..wrong ! very bad analogies. I don't need "faith" to determine
whether a plane will arrive safely or whether a bridge will be safe.
I have knowledge in the form of PROVEN aeronautical and engineering
technology that essentially guarantees my safety with a very high
probability. With religion, you need your so-called "faith" cause you
ain't got nothin else to backup your preposterous claims.
Most of us don't even give it a thought. Catching a plane, crossing a
bridge etc are just things we do - I've been crossing bridges since I
was a babe in arms.

It's standard practice for the seriously religious to replace more
accurate phrasing which carries the intended meaning, with words that
don't so they can twist it into something else - and this was a
perfect example.

It's just plain dishonest and renders mutual communication impossible
- which is probably why they do it. But do they have to bring it up in
the first place, where people aren't going to fall for it?
%
2020-07-08 21:25:37 UTC
i believe in me
John Locke
2020-07-08 22:22:21 UTC
On Wed, 08 Jul 2020 14:15:57 -0700, ----------- A t h e i s t
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
...this "debate" is going to rage on until the sun goes red giant...
that is, if we're still around. All atheists can do is enjoy the
normal, natural life we've been given through billions of years
evolution and attempt to salvage a few by exemplifying the
nonsensical nature of religious buffoonery that has plagued
mankind for centuries.

m***@gmail.com
2020-07-08 22:26:30 UTC
You are all irrelevant and expendable

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/5079/why-god-will-destroy-the-usa
dale
2020-07-08 22:35:39 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
...this "debate" is going to rage on until the sun goes red giant...
that is, if we're still around. All atheists can do is enjoy the
normal, natural life we've been given through billions of years
evolution and attempt to salvage a few by exemplifying the
nonsensical nature of religious buffoonery that has plagued
mankind for centuries.
religion has contributed to social infrastructure in my opinion

The Judaeo-Christian Bible says the final judgement will be of fire,
perhaps that is the red giant Sun you refer to

Zoroastrianism also communicates a final judgement by fire
Dennis Marcus
2020-07-15 01:40:28 UTC
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true. httatheist - everyone else.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
A Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is _THE_ foundation of Christianity.
sycophant - an ass kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
a vocal atheist = a fool who cannot think outside their little cage and wants to imprison others likewise.

https://nostradamususa.wordpress.com
Cloud Hobbit
Says the guy in a little cage who wants to imprison others likewise, without evidence for his beliefs.
Dennis Marcus
2020-07-16 00:28:05 UTC
That you are incapable of seeing, hearing, and understanding evidence is proof of your broken little brain. Many have fled from here. Rightly so.

HTTPS://www.dennismarkuze.com
Yap Honghor
2020-07-16 00:33:22 UTC
Post by Dennis Marcus
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true. httatheist - everyone else.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
A Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is _THE_ foundation of Christianity.
sycophant - an ass kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
a vocal atheist = a fool who cannot think outside their little cage and wants to imprison others likewise.
Oh dear, a theist who is imprisoned in Bronze Age belief and dogma without a brain to realize it...what an irony!!!!!!!!!
Dennis Marcus
2020-07-16 00:55:46 UTC
Yap, but you are a noname. The Nostradamus name lives forever regardless of you.
Yap Honghor
2020-07-16 09:08:50 UTC
All atheists can be no name but we live happily, regardless of your misery in finding no pixie!!!
----------- A t h e i s t ------------
2020-07-16 04:34:27 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Dennis Marcus
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true. httatheist - everyone else.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
A Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is _THE_ foundation of Christianity.
sycophant - an ass kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
a vocal atheist = a fool who cannot think outside their little cage and wants to imprison others likewise.
Oh dear, a theist who is imprisoned in Bronze Age belief and dogma without a brain to realize it...what an irony!!!!!!!!!
He is a 'True Christian'; thankfully secularism keeps them at bay.
Cloud Hobbit
2020-07-15 23:48:37 UTC
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
theist - anyone who thinks "a god exists" is true.
atheist - everyone else.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
A Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is _THE_ foundation of Christianity.
sycophant - an ass kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
I know of no evidence that would incline me to such a belief.
Certainly not the Christian one who is a mass of contradictions.

There might be one that we have not heard of that makes more sense than the ones we've been told about, but again, no evidence.

The likelihood of such a being as the Christian God is so small as to be unworthy of consideration and there's no evidence for it.

No request for evidence of a God has ever been met with any valid evidence, only silly shit such as everything in existence comes from God, even though no evidence for said God actually exists.
2020-07-16 04:29:35 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
[...]
Exactamente, señor.